Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Due to inactivity/ lack of account holders, the OP has decided to close this thread (most likely forevermore).

Thanks for all the support over the years. 1 100.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Butter Buddy

DreamCatchers DreamWeaver

By filling out this application, I verify that I understand how accounts and payments function. I understand that I am held to honor the down payment and weekly payments, am declaring that I can come up with the funds and will follow through. I also realize that by signing up, Dream Catcher is using funds that could otherwise go toward someone else's quest, so I will be responsible and make my payments so that the service is not abused.
What are you questing for: S Pop Club: Taja
How long have you been questing it: A few months.
Do you have a quest thread? (If so post a link here):x
Down payment: 5 bil
Weekly payment (a fixed minimum):250mil
paste a tektek of your dream avi:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Starry Lemonade

By filling out this application, I verify that I understand how accounts and payments function. I understand that I am held to honor the down payment and weekly payments, am declaring that I can come up with the funds and will follow through. I also realize that by signing up, Dream Catcher is using funds that could otherwise go toward someone else's quest, so I will be responsible and make my payments so that the service is not abused.
What are you questing for: S Pop Club: Taja
How long have you been questing it: A few months.
Do you have a quest thread? (If so post a link here):x
Down payment: 5 bil
Weekly payment (a fixed minimum):250mil
paste a tektek of your dream avi:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
We can definitely help you since you're questing an item we already have in stock! And because of that, I'll even knock off a chunk of change you owe (on the lowest buy price). The current Lowest buy price in the marketplace is 9,500,000,000g. I would like to bring that down to 9,000,000,000g.
Based on your down payment, that would mean that you would owe 4,000,000,000g. With your weekly payment of 250mil, you would pay off your account in 16 weeks which is 4 months.

You have a deal! I'll start the trade immediately, you will add your down payment to the trade and each week (on Thursday or sooner) you will add your weekly payment to the trade. How wonderful to have the first account of 2015 initiated on the first day of the year!!!

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

OG Otaku

What are you questing for: Danae's Lace
How long have you been questing it: three months
Do you have a quest thread? (If so post a link here): Not for that item specifically but here's an old thread of mine.
Down payment: 3 billion gold
Weekly payment (a fixed minimum): 250 million gold
paste a tektek of your dream avi: link

Butter Buddy

Payment for this week has been sent <3

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Starry Lemonade
Payment for this week has been sent <3
Thank you. And just so you know, the total in your trade may differ from the total I display as what you've payed so far. I do this because if you so happen to miss a week or more due to emergency or forgetfulness but have already deposited more than the weekly amount, I take it as a forward payment and allow you a safety buffer.

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
l Vermillion l

Do you have a quest thread? (If so post a link here): Not for that item specifically but here's an old thread of mine.
Thank you for applying. As with the previous request, I have this item in stock and will knock off the same amount from the total.
The item is going for 10,950,000,000g currently in the Marketplace. With the discount, that will make the total you owe on the item 10,450,000,000g.
After your down payment, you will owe 7,450,000,000g.
With your current weekly payment it will take you about 30 weeks which fits in our deadline.

You, sir, have a deal. I will begin the trade shortly with the item in it. You will then need to put your down payment in the trade and each week add your weekly payment to the current total. An easy way to remember; every Sunday is your due date.

Butter Buddy

Thank you! <3

OG Otaku

l Vermillion l

Thank you for applying. As with the previous request, I have this item in stock and will knock off the same amount from the total.
The item is going for 10,950,000,000g currently in the Marketplace. With the discount, that will make the total you owe on the item 10,450,000,000g.
After your down payment, you will owe 7,450,000,000g.
With your current weekly payment it will take you about 30 weeks which fits in our deadline.

You, sir, have a deal. I will begin the trade shortly with the item in it. You will then need to put your down payment in the trade and each week add your weekly payment to the current total. An easy way to remember; every Sunday is your due date.

Down payment has been sent.

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Wixin's Wife