Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Due to inactivity/ lack of account holders, the OP has decided to close this thread (most likely forevermore).

Thanks for all the support over the years. 1 100.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
omg omg omg i reaaalllllyyyy need princess musatchio its just so hard for me to get it it just get gets higher and higher and im stressing over it sweatdrop talk2hand exclaim crying
III NNNEEEDDDZZZZ IITTT exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
urubafey
omg omg omg i reaaalllllyyyy need princess musatchio its just so hard for me to get it it just get gets higher and higher and im stressing over it sweatdrop talk2hand exclaim crying
III NNNEEEDDDZZZZ IITTT exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim
This is not a gifting thread. If you want help from this thread, you need to fill out a form, but I suggest you read what this thread is exactly about before you do that.

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Wixin's Wife

Enduring Darling

21,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart
DreamCatchers DreamWeaver

By filling out this application, I verify that I understand how accounts and payments function. I understand that I am held to honor the down payment and weekly payments, am declaring that I can come up with the funds and will follow through. I also realize that by signing up, Dream Catcher is using funds that could otherwise go toward someone else's quest, so I will be responsible and make my payments so that the service is not abused.
What are you questing for: Amazonite Snippet
How long have you been questing it: A week or so?
Do you have a quest thread? (If so post a link here):
Down payment: Anywhere between 2billion-4billion (selling items) I will have the money soon, but its currently at 15bil and it could possibly double soon
If you could purchase it and lock it in, I will be able to pay it off way faster c:
btw I am Kinki Kiki wink
Weekly payment (a fixed minimum): 10,000,000 (just in case of those dry spells in MP)
paste a tektek of your dream avi:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please let me know asap if you accept or decline my request and dont buy it until I respond back plz! Id hate to have a mix up
Thanks pff!

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Chi-ichibans

Down payment: Anywhere between 2billion-4billion (selling items) I will have the money soon, but its currently at 15bil and it could possibly double soon
If you could purchase it and lock it in, I will be able to pay it off way faster c:
btw I am Kinki Kiki wink
Weekly payment (a fixed minimum): 10,000,000 (just in case of those dry spells in MP)
paste a tektek of your dream avi:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please let me know asap if you accept or decline my request and dont buy it until I respond back plz! Id hate to have a mix up
Thanks pff!
PFF? Who said anything about PFF? *looks around rapidly*
Anyway, it seems that item isn't even in the MP. Did you acquire it?
DreamCatchers DreamWeaver
Chi-ichibans

btw I am Kinki Kiki wink

Thanks pff!
PFF? Who said anything about PFF? *looks around rapidly*
Anyway, it seems that item isn't even in the MP. Did you acquire it?

emotion_awesome Who's that?!
No, I didn't :c and your right it's no longer available (for the meantime)
But that's ok I found another hair style that works too ^-^
I have a few small items I would like to donate, how should I go about doing that?

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Chi-ichibans

I have a few small items I would like to donate, how should I go about doing that?
Simply send a trade labeled 'donation'. Thank you in advance.

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Agile Spirit

Quick Reply