Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Due to inactivity/ lack of account holders, the OP has decided to close this thread (most likely forevermore).

Thanks for all the support over the years. 1 100.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Irregular Lunatic

15,275 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Marathon 300

Irregular Lunatic

15,275 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Marathon 300

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Lily Waterleaf
hello
Oh, hi there! Sorry it took a while to reply; I'm so used to no one being here so I don't check often. sweatdrop

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
DreamCatchers DreamWeaver
Lily Waterleaf
hello
Oh, hi there! Sorry it took a while to reply; I'm so used to no one being here so I don't check often. sweatdrop

No problem, how are things going? smile

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Lily Waterleaf

Not too busy here. Been thinking of just closing it down. IRL I've been busy with work, socializing and crafting.

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Lily Waterleaf

Not too busy here. Been thinking of just closing it down. IRL I've been busy with work, socializing and crafting.

Aw it would be sad to see this place go.
cool what you been crafting?

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Lily Waterleaf

I've been cross stitch/needle pointing. First I did a Tardis as a Christmas gift for my friend that said "Home is where the Tardis" then I did a Tardis being struck by lightening while floating through the galaxy (like in the opening credits) and now I'm working on a request which is a portrait of Tupac.

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Lily Waterleaf

I've been cross stitch/needle pointing. First I did a Tardis as a Christmas gift for my friend that said "Home is where the Tardis" then I did a Tardis being struck by lightening while floating through the galaxy (like in the opening credits) and now I'm working on a request which is a portrait of Tupac.

Nice, these your own patterns?

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Lily Waterleaf
Lily Waterleaf

I use a website called pic2pat and I put an image in, the size and amount of colors I want to use and it gives me a pattern. It's pretty rad.

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Lily Waterleaf
Lily Waterleaf

I use a website called pic2pat and I put an image in, the size and amount of colors I want to use and it gives me a pattern. It's pretty rad.

Nice!
I do a little but I stick with kits sweatdrop

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Lily Waterleaf

Nice!
There are two that I want to make for myself. One is the Cipher Wheel from Gravity Falls (because there isn't enough GF stuff out there) but I'd be willing to sell that one. The other is going to be very work intensive; a rendition of American Gothic painting (the farmer and his wife) using Adam and Barbara from Bettlejuice in their monster form. smile

Tipsy Lunatic

19,675 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Lily Waterleaf

Nice!
There are two that I want to make for myself. One is the Cipher Wheel from Gravity Falls (because there isn't enough GF stuff out there) but I'd be willing to sell that one. The other is going to be very work intensive; a rendition of American Gothic painting (the farmer and his wife) using Adam and Barbara from Bettlejuice in their monster form. smile

wow nice, the cipher wheel looks like with the right background it would be a lot of detail work and that is awesome with the Beetlejuice that will be a lot of work for sure

Dapper Member

1,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items