Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Noob

Celestial Petals
Hey I think .. I may need more help with the previous issue ... 7
Another girl have joined in the hate group and have been harassing me on facebook and texting. I have blocked her on both already but I still have a feeling like something bad is going to happen to me .. like they will carry out actions physically ...
Help please Celest :]

Beloved Gawker

Celestial Petals
~Candy holic smile ~
Celestial Petals
~Candy holic smile ~
: ) I'd like another pendulum reading but can I pm the order to you and send in the trade?

Order sent. Lets check how things are going at the end of the month?
Thanks so much and yes : )

You're welcome!
Hello smile How have you been? Should I get another pendulum reading or tarot reading?

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Friendly affiliate bumpola! heart
llD i o rll
Celestial Petals
Hey I think .. I may need more help with the previous issue ... 7
Another girl have joined in the hate group and have been harassing me on facebook and texting. I have blocked her on both already but I still have a feeling like something bad is going to happen to me .. like they will carry out actions physically ...
Help please Celest :]
None of my business, but have you reported this hate group and contacted the authorities? O_o

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
lurking lurking lurk O_O

Popular Noob

Tsundere Succubus
None of my business, but have you reported this hate group and contacted the authorities? O_o
I have shown the texts (screen shot) to the police and they said it seems harmless .... maybe I am just being paranoid ... and I think me being 24 makes the police think im just over reacting because its more of a teenage thing to do harassing texts.
llD i o rll
Tsundere Succubus
I have shown the texts (screen shot) to the police and they said it seems harmless .... maybe I am just being paranoid ... and I think me being 24 makes the police think im just over reacting because its more of a teenage thing to do harassing texts.
I see. This is one reason why I dislike the police. They only move when its too late. Those girls might need a binding spell. D:

Popular Noob

Tsundere Succubus
llD i o rll
Tsundere Succubus
I see. This is one reason why I dislike the police. They only move when its too late. Those girls might need a binding spell. D:
Surprisingly! Not just girls .. its boys and girls from age 21 - 26 .. seriously! its like highschool again. Just because me and my ex broke up on bad terms .....
llD i o rll
Tsundere Succubus
llD i o rll
Tsundere Succubus
Surprisingly! Not just girls .. its boys and girls from age 21 - 26 .. seriously! its like highschool again. Just because me and my ex broke up on bad terms .....
Ah, they taking his side.

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
llD i o rll
Tsundere Succubus
llD i o rll
Tsundere Succubus
None of my business ether, but you can tell the police their full of bullshit. ^__^ you can always inform your state police that your local police refuse to help. you can also go to your local judges office and inform them directly. In the mean time id get a hand tazer for personal protection BUT do not use it unless they lay hands on you first. A lot of states have very strict laws on them now. If you attacked in public try not to use it at all.

Iv been in your shoes before. if the police refuse to act you can also get a lawyer IF your hurt later down the road and have prof you informed the police. it'll be a double case. first on those that attacked you and second on the local police force.

Id not delete any texts they send you as its all evidence. Hell if you can prove the police wont help now you might be able to get lawyer to go pro-bo-no and take them to court now and that might promt them to act so as to make you drop the charges on them. Looks bad on them iv you "inform" your local tv network to ^___^

iv been there done it all.

i called my local tv network and told them i was scared for my life due to texts with guns pic's and the police wouldn't do anything.

Also look into local defiance laws. where i live i can carry a knife and use it ONLY IF im attacked with out warning or by 2 or more people. Also i can attacked any one who comes into my yard IF they're steeling or get into my house or are aggressive towards my property family or pets. though im suppust to call the police before i do anything and wait for as long as i can.

Popular Noob

Tsundere Succubus
llD i o rll
Tsundere Succubus
llD i o rll
Tsundere Succubus
Ah, they taking his side.
Yes and being immature about it.. its scary how immature adults can get o.o

Popular Noob

Ohmarow-Conco-Tanoychie
None of my business ether, but you can tell the police their full of bullshit. ^__^ you can always inform your state police that your local police refuse to help. you can also go to your local judges office and inform them directly. In the mean time id get a hand tazer for personal protection BUT do not use it unless they lay hands on you first. A lot of states have very strict laws on them now. If you attacked in public try not to use it at all.

Iv been in your shoes before. if the police refuse to act you can also get a lawyer IF your hurt later down the road and have prof you informed the police. it'll be a double case. first on those that attacked you and second on the local police force.

Id not delete any texts they send you as its all evidence. Hell if you can prove the police wont help now you might be able to get lawyer to go pro-bo-no and take them to court now and that might promt them to act so as to make you drop the charges on them. Looks bad on them iv you "inform" your local tv network to ^___^

i called my local tv network and told them i was scared for my life due to texts with guns pic's and the police wouldn't do anything.

Also look into local defiance laws. where i live i can carry a knife and use it ONLY IF im attacked with out warning or by 2 or more people. Also i can attacked any one who comes into my yard IF they're steeling or get into my house or are aggressive towards my property family or pets. though im suppust to call the police before i do anything and wait for as long as i can.
Whoa thanks for all that. Problem is I live in New Zealand - not allowed to carry guns and not allowed to attack people even if they are in your property or in your house. Human rights is OTT here.. its ridiculous.
only surprising thing is .... you really see peoples' true colors and two-face-ness during time like this.. I just don't get why late 20 year olds would even bother with s**t like this..

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
llD i o rll
Ohmarow-Conco-Tanoychie

Whoa thanks for all that. Problem is I live in New Zealand - not allowed to carry guns and not allowed to attack people even if they are in your property or in your house. Human rights is OTT here.. its ridiculous.
only surprising thing is .... you really see peoples' true colors and two-face-ness during time like this.. I just don't get why late 20 year olds would even bother with s**t like this..
its not againts the law to law "animal traps" is it XD yeah idk how the laws work in new zealand so most if not all of what i said what worthless lol id look into your personal weapons carrying rights. here i could walk down the road with a sword so long as its in its seeth. let me tell you here in the US people dont ******** with you when your packing a sword at your belt.

3 years self trained in every thing from the quarter staff to the scythe. learn to use a weapon. i walk with a cane not a weapons in its own right so no one questions it really but if need be its heavy enough to be used as a mace. i also have 4 rings on one hand. i cant have brace nuckles but i can have a fist full of goddy a** ring XD

best advice i can give as this point is to stand your ground and not to give anything up.
Ignore them 99% only given enough notice to make sure your persona safety isn't in danger. Learn to fight using what ever's at hand. learn some hand to hand tricks to get out of a fight. never go out of your way to pick a fight but don't be illready for when one picks you.

there are lots of ways to get a person off you with out hurting them to much. even more to leave them unwilling to retry again. i dont tell any one how to leave an opponent unable to get up any more due to personal EXP. but if your caught unable to run clap both ears as hard as you can. it wont kill or leave long term damage but it will but any human being on the ground long enough to run.

all in all though just ignore them. id say their just looking to get a rise out of you and unless provoked wont go looking for a fight. iv avoided many a fight i would have lost by standing my ground looking them dead in the eye and saying nothing. Intimidation is a powerful tool when used right.

Just don't lose your cool over them pushing your buttons.

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
llD i o rll

Its human pack mentality btw. human are pack animals who fallow a leader. its basic human nature. Its the reason we have a government, world leaders or at the very most basic point of the idea a teacher. We as a race NEED someone to lead the way far enough into the unknown to allow our self to become able to take the lead and forge further into the unknown.

If the leader of this pack is acting out of anger towards you then he or she is acting on the primal instinct of the others. You can could counter act this by being a more powerful pack leader and undermining their power by turning any one of the person against you now into an ally.
its basic pack mentality that if a new rival leader can take one person from the pack with out forcing them to then the packs over all authority has been broken and can now be dismembered.

in other words befriend the pack leaders pack members and turn even one on your side and the rest of the pack will ask why they switched sides.

kill them with kindness ^__^
an eye for an eye leaves every one blind
a gift for an eye leaves the other guy asking why XP

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Hmmn, I wonder where Ms. Petals is, anyway... and Ms. Silvyby for that matter.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff