Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I am Silvybby
Celestial Petals

omg.. Celestial, you got it all on the spot!! crying
i have more to ask. I want to order the pendulum again, ill send trade, but will ask through PM ok?? >.<

Pm is fine. Glad to hear it was right.

Hygienic Genius

6,825 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Member 100
Hello, is it possible I may ask for a link to your real shop? smile I don't have enough hold for a reading here, sadly.
• Order Form: Tarot, Tea, & Pendulum:
Username:Queen_MarcelineVamp
Lover or Other person's Name:Chris (or more known as Horse)
Reading Your Are Ordering:Celtic Cross
Question(s) or Focus:What is exactly going on?
Information, Background of Question | Dream: He's been really confusing for awhile. This is a person I actually like for the first time in a really long time and I don't want to mess things up with him. He's really nervous and shy, however; he can be the biggest and most childish man I have ever met.
Tip:5-8k extra depending on quality. (More than likely 8 :l )
Total price:35-8
I am interested in getting a reading but I'm not quite sure as to what category would be best. See I JUST recently became an item with a close friend and I'm just curious as to what a reading would have to say on where the relationship will go. What the future holds for us. Any suggestions? :3

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Hehehe! Hmm, that Numerology reading was pretty accurate. I love working with numbers! I always hope to improve with my mathematical skills, it's an added bonus if it ties in with other things I find interesting. ^_^V

It kept on saying I was quite a leader. Hmm. I guess I'm more of the reluctant type? I don't know... I always end up making decisions for my indecisive friends or relatives... so hmm.

I've read it a bit about Numerology in my Pythagoras book. Ah, it's such a lovely antique. I love book sales... whee

Hot Tipper

Celestial Petals

Lamb Led Astray
I am interested in getting a reading but I'm not quite sure as to what category would be best. See I JUST recently became an item with a close friend and I'm just curious as to what a reading would have to say on where the relationship will go. What the future holds for us. Any suggestions? :3

hi smile I have helped you quote Celestial, so she will give you an answer very soon smile

Hot Tipper

Celestial Petals

Queen_MarcelineVamp
Information, Background of Question | Dream: He's been really confusing for awhile. This is a person I actually like for the first time in a really long time and I don't want to mess things up with him. He's really nervous and shy, however; he can be the biggest and most childish man I have ever met.

Hi! Please send trade to Celestial, and she will get onto it very soon. Thank you.

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
Affiliate Bump! whee

Dapper Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Hey everyone! Just checking in - I see an order - please send trade so I can begin.
Also the question about what reading - let me look over my reserve or other readings and I'll PM you.

Took some time off for Mother's day. I will be back on later tonight.

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Queen_MarcelineVamp

Hi.
Did you still need your reading? Just wondering because there is no trade. Sorry for the delay in getting back with you - I took some time off for mother's day.

Desirable Werewolf

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
т н є я є’ s α м є т н σ d т σ м y м α d и є s s ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ~▼

Hi we were talking about a pendulum through PM and I haven't heard back.
Just wondering if you still want to take the order.

▲~ s є є? ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩

Beloved Gawker

: ) I'd like another pendulum reading but can I pm the order to you and send in the trade?

Feral Warlord

9,950 Points
  • Love Machine 150
Friendly affiliate bump!

Divine Fairy

11,500 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
~Candy holic smile ~
: ) I'd like another pendulum reading but can I pm the order to you and send in the trade?

Order sent. Lets check how things are going at the end of the month?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff