Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Dancing In Lunar Rays

Awe thank you for putting me on the front page as a special customer heart

The reading was well written and understandable. Thank you so much!

You're welcome. Did you find that it applied to your life?

Desirable Businesswoman

Celestial Petals
Dancing In Lunar Rays

Awe thank you for putting me on the front page as a special customer heart

The reading was well written and understandable. Thank you so much!

You're welcome. Did you find that it applied to your life?

Yes I did! 3nodding I also just sent you a pm about another reading or two.

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Celestial Petals
Sondra Starfire
Quote:
"Celestial_Petals"

Hi Sondra Starfire!
Thanks for your order. You need to choose a tarot reading from the front page if you want a tarot reading. Perhaps the "Finding Life Direction" would be good for this one. It is 60k.

It seems that you have about 4 questions here that can be asked by Pendulum, which is 70k for 3 questions, but I will do all of these for 70k.

Confirm which reading you want and I will start your readings!

Some worry can be good. Not sure what future subject you want to know about.

I suggest beginning with Tarot or Pendulum.

Tarot - is divining cards that tell your fortune based on random draw.
There are 3 subjects to pick Tarot readings from. Pick the subject that goes best with your question and then choose a reading under that subject.

Pendulum - is a crystal that I use that is suspended on a necklace. I ask your questions and wait for a response. You can get answers like: Yes; I don't know; maybe; No
You can any question that you want to know about.

Use this order form for either of these:
• Order Form: Tarot, Tea, & Pendulum

Hope this helps.

Ok, I will reedit my post. I wasn't sure of what sort of reading that I wanted, but if you say Finding life direction would be good then I'll just do that. I also had this strange dream that was from a long time ago, but I don't know of what it means. I can explain it to you in details of what I remember, but I could do that another time when I make another order, or I can have it done now. Just to get that out of the way.

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sondra Starfire
• Order Form: Tarot, Tea, & Pendulum:
Username: Sondra Starfire
Lover or Other person's Name: N/A
Reading Your Are Ordering: Finding life direction and Pendulum
Question(s) or Focus: Future and Choices

Information, Background of Question | Dream: I'm going to be moving in with my brother and girlfriend place pretty soon to help out. My brother is going to be a dad and he wanting to buy the security business and be his own boss, but has to come up with the money to do that. So, I was wondering if my brother will get the business?

At first, I wasn't sure if I wanted to move in with my brother and his girlfriend, but she probably need some help in case my brother is busy or is not around. Sometimes, I wonder about my own future?

A lot of things have been happening and I keep on wondering, if we will ever go to Iowa to get the rest of our stuff? Which I hope will happen soon.

Plus, my sister in law is a hot mess, a lair, and just being stupid. My family members have gotten really sick and tired of her, and I just feel sorry for my niece and nephews after everything they want though. I just want to know if there hope for them? And will my sister in law will get what coming to her?

Tip: N/A
Picture Of Reading:No
Total price: Name your price

Divine Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Sondra Starfire

Ok, I will reedit my post. I wasn't sure of what sort of reading that I wanted, but if you say Finding life direction would be good then I'll just do that. I also had this strange dream that was from a long time ago, but I don't know of what it means. I can explain it to you in details of what I remember, but I could do that another time when I make another order, or I can have it done now. Just to get that out of the way.

I love doing dream interpretation! You can post it with the other orders and I will send them to you one at a time to your PM as they are ready.

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Celestial Petals
Sondra Starfire

I love doing dream interpretation! You can post it with the other orders and I will send them to you one at a time to your PM as they are ready.

Ok, but how much would it be in total if I were to do that all together?

Divine Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Sondra Starfire
Celestial Petals
Sondra Starfire

60k + 70k + dream interpretation. How large is your dream, its it many paragraphs of symbols or is it about the size of a medium forum post?

Sparkly Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
Celestial Petals

omg ..your back was a customer but changed my name. Your amazing glad your back though.

Username: Jiim Hawkins
Lover or Other person's Name: John
Reading Your Are Ordering: Will he she ever love me romantically ?
Question(s) or Focus: Well... will he like me more then ...what we are now I truly like him a lot...
Information, Background of Question | Dream: I just met him..about a week ago and ... we hang out ... sometimes but not all the time. He is a tad older then me...and was wanderign fi I can have the reading today if you are not busy
Tip: in the total
Picture Of Reading:Yes/No (5k extra) No
Total price: 2.5 bil

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Celestial Petals
Sondra Starfire
Celestial Petals
Sondra Starfire

60k + 70k + dream interpretation. How large is your dream, its it many paragraphs of symbols or is it about the size of a medium forum post?

I only remember a little which I will have to pm you in details. I'll let you finish my first order first, and than I can filled out another order later.

Divine Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Jiim Hawkins
Celestial Petals

omg ..your back was a customer but changed my name. Your amazing glad your back though.

Username: Jiim Hawkins
Lover or Other person's Name: John
Reading Your Are Ordering: Will he she ever love me romantically ?
Question(s) or Focus: Well... will he like me more then ...what we are now I truly like him a lot...
Information, Background of Question | Dream: I just met him..about a week ago and ... we hang out ... sometimes but not all the time. He is a tad older then me...and was wanderign fi I can have the reading today if you are not busy
Tip: in the total
Picture Of Reading:Yes/No (5k extra) No
Total price: 2.5 bil

Hi. Thank you. Sure, Start the trade I am doing the reading.

Divine Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Jiim Hawkins

Your order is ready if you want to start your trade again. I will save it for you.
Sorry, I was editing a thread for Rituals in the forums.

Divine Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Sondra Starfire

PM me the details is fine. Just start your trade so I can begin your reading's. smile

Sparkly Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
Celestial Petals
Sondra Starfire

PM me the details is fine. Just start your trade so I can begin your reading's. smile

Trade sent again sorry xD

Divine Fairy

10,650 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Jiim Hawkins
Celestial Petals
Sondra Starfire

Trade sent again sorry xD

Not a problem. Is it ready for you to finish trade? Not sure if all mine went through.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff