Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sorry it took so long to update this, everybody! What character should make an appearance in the next event?

the Nightingale ~ another singing curse 0.05 5.0% [ 1 ]
Sherlock Holmes ~ to solve something . . . 0.5 50.0% [ 10 ]
Muffin Man ~ he lives just down the lane . . . 0.15 15.0% [ 3 ]
Little Bo Peep ~ she's lost her sheep! 0.1 10.0% [ 2 ]
*poll whore option* 0.2 20.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 >

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
the KING of HEARTS

Ryuunosuke Rioru-Hearts, back from the dead

Being dead sucked.

It meant you missed out on all the milestones your wife and son had gone through.

It meant you missed out on people changing their names, wars being fought . . . battles being won. Good versus evil . . . basically, it meant you missed everything. "Raven, remind me never to die again . . . though, I don't even remember dying . . ." he stated, sighing quietly. He helped their son to the car, and heard Raven say how it was a horse-less carriage. "So I see . . . but I know what automobiles are, my dear. There were some countries that had them back in our world, my dear . . ." he stated.

He had seen scary -- oh, he had seen it well. "I know scary, my love, and this is nothing in comparison . . . I don't fear any of this . . . some things you think I think of strange, I don't . . . I traveled before we got married, love . . . and I saw a great many things . . ." he stated, watching as their son fell asleep in the back seat -- having some of one's soul sucked out of them really drained a person.

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
XXXJanet Elizabeth Tesoro
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX↳aka
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWendy's Daughter "Jane"
Dormouse

User Image

If your looking for me, I'm at ://: Sequelton- On the streets
I'm with ://: Peter
I'm definately thinking ://: Too sweet
My ipod is on shuffle! ://: I don't Care by Icona Pop
Oh? No I just got this on clearance... ://: Battle Ready

((YES THEY NEED TO AND IT CAN BE A BIG DEAL IN TOWN AND THEN RIGHT AFTER THEY SAY I DO AND KISS THE QUEEN CAN MESS WITH SOME STUFF GOD WE NEED TO PLOT THIS))

Jane smiled softly looking at him. “Oh Peter. My mother said a lot of things about you, but you didn’t hear the stories she told us after she left Neverland. Then right when I stopped believing- when I was whisked off to Neverland and my whole life changed you were there.” She said softly. Then he kissed her and told her that living a life with her would be an awfully big adventure.

She nearly cried wrapping her arms around him she returned the kiss. “It doesn’t matter when my feet are on the ground Peter, whenever I’m with you, it’s like I’m soaring.” She said softly.

It was then that she saw Hook, limping and walking around from the hospital. “Peter- look there.” She said pointing to Hook.

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
I know I can't take one more step towards you
'Cause all that's waiting is regret
And don't you know I'm not your ghost anymore?
You lost the love I loved the most

User Image
And I learned to live, half-alive
And now you want me one more time

PIERRE peter pan SKY xxxxx
And who do you think you are?
Runnin' 'round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are?

Peter saw where Jane was pointing, and he looked over, seeing Hook stumbling out of the hospital. "Stay here, Jane . . ." he said, walking over to Hook. "Well look at this here Hook . . ." Peter stated, though the taunt was not in his voice. Hook glanced to Peter, a pained look in his eyes. "And if it isn't Peter Pan . . . get out of my way boy . . ." Hook said, even though he knew he needed to somehow tempt Peter to get to where the Jabberwock wanted him. Hook fell down, in a great deal of actual pain.

Peter was astonished to see Hook in this much pain, and soon enough was helping Hook back on his feet. "Y'know, you used to be a lot more fun to torment, but . . ." Peter started to say, before Hook finished his sentence. "But it's not as much fun when you grow up . . ." Another surge of pain race through his body, which made him squeeze his eyes shut. "Look, I was cursed to be obsessed with getting you, Peter. And I finally found the way to end that obsession . . ."

The boy looked at Hook, arching up an eyebrow. "Oh?" he inquired, not knowing whether to believe this or not. He started to bring Hook over to Jane as Hook explained. "It's the Jabberwock . . . the Crocodile. She cursed me to feel her obsession with me . . . through making me obsess over you . . . the Vorpal sword can be used to stop her . . ." Hook said as they got to Jane. "No hard feelings Jane . . . I thought that if I could get Peter out of my life I could end the curse . . . though I found out that even if one of us dies, the obsession still remains . . . well, if I died, the obsession would undoubtedly end and stop tormenting me . . ." Hook explained. "It doesn't make up for every little and big thing I've done, lass, but . . . it explains a lot . . ."

// I now pronounce them husband and wife . . . Jane Pan . . . hn . . . maybe she should keep her last name. //

I hear you're asking all around
If I am anywhere to be found
But I have grown too strong
To ever fall back in your arms

xxxAnd I learned to live, half-alive
And now you want me one more timexxx
User Image
Who do you think you are?

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
inhabitants of Sequelton ~

a new day has dawned.

Hook has been released from the hospital's care upon Hook's own request -- he hopes to steer clear of Eliana ( but we all know that won't happen ).

Someone has entered Sequelton in the midst of the night . . . a man known as Gaston. A man that Bane thought to never see alive ever again.

Tristan is in the hospital.

The Lost Boys ( minus Tristan ) are staying at Peter Pan's house.

Justin and Robin are in the Enchanted Realm, not knowing what to do.

Goldilocks is hiding away somewhere . . . while Victor is in the hospital, along with Maxi.

and . . . yeah. There's a happy family reunion somewhere in that midst.

But anyway, let's continue on with the show people . . .

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image

Ashlee Alice AndersonAt home
Snow White's and Prince James' daughter...

Waking up alone was horrible. No one to cuddle with was the worst feeling Ashlee had ever experienced... That was most likely a lie, but it was a pretty good lie. Yawning slightly as she climbed out of bed, Midnight stirred from inside her doggy bed. “ Hey there Middy. ” she smiled as she walked over to the puppy, petting her head. “ We'll be back with daddy soon enough... ” Whether or not it was a lie, was up to the fates. Walking to her closet, she picked out an outfit, and headed into the kitchen, where her mother was cooking breakfast.

Syrena seemed surprised that her daughter was joining them for breakfast, but smiled in response to Ashlee's smile. “ Good morning dear. Did you sleep well? ” Seeing Ashlee's nod, Syrena smiled softly. “ Would you like to help with the town today? I need to see if the pet store is still up... ” Ashlee thought about it and nodded softly. “ Could I check up on Mr. Mad Hatter first? ” she asked, taking a bite into her eggs that her mother just placed in front of her. “ If it feels necessary to you dear, I say go ahead. ” Syrena smiled as she took a seat across from her.

Thanks mom. ” Ashlee spoke as she finished her food, placing the dishes in the sink. “ Look after Middy? ” Syrena nodded and waved her daughter goodbye as she slipped out the front door, with her phone and purse in hand.

to; Hatter
                                                                            from; Ashlee
                                                                            message; hey, are you up? I'm coming to check up on you anyway.

Ashlee pressed send as she continued walking towards his home, hoping he was there. Otherwise she might just have to drag him back to bed, if he wasn't there.

ooc: all I could post for now. o3o;

User Image
User Image
User Image

tab His thoughts and actions were as sharp as ever, a blessing that was due to all of the caffeinated beverages he had consumed in the past two days. His emotions were raw and the young boy…no…he was a young man now, the events that had proceeded after the wraith’s numerous seemingly erratic attacks had aged him. Desperation to maintain his sanity and preventing himself from sink into a deeper depression had prevented him from reliving the major happenings of the past two days. Tenderly laying Emry on the tile floor of Granny’s shop with the words “I don’t know how it happened” falling from his lips, Peter’s accusation of why he had no answers when it was evidently him, Jay, who had carted the nearly dead body back. The barrage of questions that he had not been prepared to answer and faded from his conscious thoughts as he merely absorbed the seemingly lifeless silhouette of the boy that he considered his closest friend and ally. Trailing back to the house that his father and he shared, only to discover it remained void of his father the entirety of his duration in it, a fact that brought a new terrible query to mind, to add to the several others concerning Emry, of just where his father was. His determination to relocate Robin Hood, the only blood family that he had left, which was a ridiculous and absurd endeavour to be pursuing in the middle of the night when everyone was resting their wounds and grieving those that were lost.

tab Finding out the next day, to this moment in time he could not remember who had told him, that his Father had been transported back to their home, leaving his son and heir behind. Passing that day in a daze as he attempted to construct a list of all of those that he knew of and had met, in this world and the one they truly all belonged in, who would have the power and knowledge with which to either bring his Father back or send him to his Father. This was done while he spent his time in an armchair next to Tristan…no Emry, he preferred Emry, in the hospital with murmurings amongst the nurses and doctors that were present that intoned his closest friend had little hope of “pulling through.” Leaving the room when he was no longer able to offer solace and comfort to Emry’s parents, who had barely had a chance to get to know the man their son had become, who barely knew the friend of their son. Jay knew Emry, that being so, he understood that Emry would not want Jay hanging around him when there was nothing that he could offer. Comfort was of no use for the brunette was not even aware of his presence. Still, Jay would have been a slovenly best friend if he had not at least spent some time with Emry during what he suspected, from what the piteous whispers that were being exchanged amongst the attendants of Emry, his last days in both Sequelton and the land where they belonged.

tab That evening bled into this morning as Jay was still working through his list of people who could offer him hope. Guilt was ever present as an abundance of “what-ifs” plagued him whenever he tried to doze off, hence the constant consumption of caffeinated drinks. What if it had been him instead of Emry who had fallen behind to succumb to the wraith? What if he had noticed Emry lagging behind those crucial few seconds and prevented the attack that would surely cost his dearest friend his life? What if there was a magic strong enough to cure Emry? What if that magic was able to cure Emry, would he still be the same person as before? What if his father hadn’t left him? What if he had been the one transported back to where they belonged instead of his father? What if his father had been the one running with Emry and then Emry wouldn’t have had the death sentence that currently hung over him? What if he had just never been born? At one point early in the morning, he had contemplated suicide, something quick that would end his hurt so that he would not have sort through it…but it had lasted for the briefest of moments before logic inserted itself into his thoughts telling him that it would have been the most selfish act he could ever indulge in. Sequelton did not need another death, it needed people who could band together. Jay would not be one of them.

tab Let the others band together and find the solution to their problems, Jay, as far as he was concerned, only had one intention: find a way to join Robin Hood. In all honesty, he was not needed in Sequelton. Emry was dying, or at least Jay was convinced of it and he could be of no comfort to…what were Emry’s parents names…? Whatever. It did not matter, for the only comfort they could offer each other was precisely that, each other, and the baby that he had perceived was growing within the Mrs. Another child, dauphin or dauphine for their kingdom, who would now not have any competition in his or her parents affection with the death of his or her older brother. Peter Pan had no need of him, for he had the Lost Boys, certainly they were not all present in Sequelton but there were enough to eradicate the need for his presence. Even if they were not, Jane was extremely close, more so than they ever were back in Neverland and Jay suspected more than mere romance between the two, and she could fill the gap that he would leave with his absence. The irony did not escape him of his desire to leave, coinciding with Emry’s though for an entirely different reason, after he just given Emry a lecture about acting as selfish brat. The ghost of a smile lifted the corners of his lips at the memory of it…their last conversation together. But this was different, Jay was not leaving because of sore emotions about being replaced, but because the only family he had left was his father. He had lost a mother at birth, she had forfeited her life for his right to live, and he would not have the same thing happen to the only parent, blood relative, that he had left.

tab The irony of leaving the Lost Boys when he finally did fit under the title of orphan did not escape him either, and another smile, derisive this time flickered across his face. Peter would surely come looking for him soon, as he had offered for all of the Lost Boys to stay over at his place, but Jay had declined very firmly, needing the familiarity of what had been his home…the home that still held memories of his father in his absence. His actions were methodical and meticulous as he packed what he deemed to be necessaries a few which being his bow and quiver of arrows as well as a dagger concealed in his boot and a couple of changes of clothes, a hardy bar of soap that you did not want to scrape on your body for any length of time that would surely result in your skin peeling off among other things within his pack. He had tossed his outfit to the masquerade in the washer overnight and now pulled it out of the dryer, a bit damp still but it would have to do. After a quick shower, an impromptu haircut to symbolize his shift from boy to young man and a cleaning of teeth, as well as tossing those articles that he used into his pack as well, he grabbed a jacket that his father had left behind and donned it. It was sentimental, he knew, and would probably be perceived of as womanish, but he could not bring himself to leave everything behind. It was still nothing in comparison to the framed picture that he plucked from his dad’s nightstand of the mother he never knew gazing lovingly up at her husband and her husband tenderly gazing at her stomach swollen with Jay.

tab He scribbled a note in his own hand and tacked it to the front of the door, providing an answer for those who were curious of his whereabouts. He was not the type to leave without goodbyes, even though the logical part of him ascertained that it would surely be the easier route. For if he did not pay his goodbyes, then there would be nobody to try and convince him to remain and plot with everyone else, all of the heroes, heroines, princes, princesses, sidekicks…but he was none of those. Regardless, he valued the bonds that he had and was determined to do the right thing and relay his plan to locate and join his father, even if others disagreed with it. The first person on his mental list would have been Peter, but Jay suspected that he would be rather...preoccupied with a certain someone, at the particular hour that it was and did not want to make his farewell even more awkward and emotionally extreme than it would be. So the first person on his list was Jessica, or rather, Aurora. Someone he had not known from home, but someone who had acted as a substitute older sister and motherly figure in his life in Sequelton. Consequentially, Jay had an extreme infatuation with the princess in his prepubescent years, thankfully that had faded or else it would have tinted his farewell with awkwardness. His pace was brisk, letting those who were awake this early in the morning that he had a purpose and would not be deterred. The memory of where she called home was imprinted on his memory, for they had alternated with her taking him to her place for babysitting and her arriving at his place for babysitting. He pulled out his cellphone and was mildly disappointed when he saw that there were not any text messages asking if he was alright, he would have expected at least Jane, with her intuitive nature to have at least sensitively sent an encouragement…maybe she had been busy with other things…Peter’s name jumped into his thoughts immediately after that excuse. He texted Aurora, she would always be Jessica to Jay, a heads up that he was on his way over and hoped he was giving her enough time to prepare herself and not waking her up earlier than she liked.

To: Jess

Hey there.
                                                                Just wondering if you were up...
                                                                Hoping we could have a chat...
                                                                Hope this didn't wake you.
                                                                Sorry if it did. :c

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
J i l l i a n + G o l d i l o c k s

jill + goldilocks

friends of jack hood

Jill walked around Sequelton, after spending the day before running off to hide in the thicket of trees. She had learned how to survive in the forest when she had stayed with Jack and the Merry Men. She had emerged the day next as she saw the damage of what had been happening settled. She wandered around, realizing that this must have been where Jack had been brought to.

Ironing out her pants and shirt with her hands, she walked around, watching the people, trying to see if she could catch a glimpse of Jack. And soon enough she did. She quickened her pace, her quiver and bow slung on her back as she had been transported to Sequelton with those affects with her. She raced up quietly to Jack's behind, and tapped his shoulder. "Jack . . ." she stated, waiting for him to turn around.

A smile crossed her face as she saw it really was Jack. "Jack -- oh, how I've missed you!" she exclaimed happily as she hugged him in a 'I missed you' sort of embrace. "The Thieves' Forest has become overgrown with the vines that used to just belong to Maleficent's little corner . . . evil has seeped into pretty much everything . . ." she started to explain, but stopped herself. "How has this world been treating you, Jack?" she inquired, quirking up an eyebrow as she looked to her best friend.

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
B o n n e f o y G a s t o n
GASTON GASTON

tab tab tab don't
tab tab tab tab don't you want ME ?
tab tab tab tab tab you know I can't b e l i e v e it
tab tab tab tab tab you know I can't when I hear that you won't
tab tab tab tab tab you know I can't SEE ME

tab tab tab don't
tab tab tab tab tab you know I don't b e l i e v e you
tab tab tab tab tab you know I don't when you say that you don't
tab tab tab tab tab you know I don't NEED ME

it's much too late to find
you think you've changed your mind

you'd better change it back or we will
BOTH be SORRY

Gaston had not died when the Beast thought he had killed him.

Quite the contrary -- he lived. He had fallen unconscious, but the West Witch happened to see him and took pity on him, taking her back to the West Tower to tend to his wounds with the abilities she had learned. This was before the curse, and so he had been brought over to Sequelton under everyone's nose. Not even the Queen of Hearts knew of his presence in Sequelton.

Gaston had been keeping tabs on Belle and that beast of a man Adam -- or was it Bane now that they were in this land that seemed to change names. Gaston had not had his name changed -- but it was solely because of the fact that he had been hidden away from everyone's gaze. The West Witch promised him revenge on the beast that had hurt him so much and took away his fiance, Belle.

Yes -- he and Belle had been engaged to marry . . . and he did love Belle quite a lot.

He finally found his opportunity to strike the Beast where it hurt -- and where it would also hurt Belle. He felt like she had betrayed him when she married the man who apparently had killed Gaston. It was like the twisting of the knife, and he wanted to make her pay as well.

Death would not satisfy his craving. So he figured another option -- kill their first born son.

He had slipped into the hospital, and went to the room that the boy, Tristan, was staying in. He saw the machines struggling to keep the poor boy alive, and Gaston drew the curtains as he decided to take his chance now. Without a moment's hesitation, he went over and put a pillow over Tristan's face after taking the oxygen mask off of him. The boy struggled, but Gaston held the pillow down, until the struggling stopped and the machine indicated that the boy flat-lined.

When the doctors and nurses came rushing in, the window was open and Gaston was gone. And Tristan was dead where he laid . . .

tab tab tab tab talking to n/a

{{ ooc ://: I be evil . . . }}

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
RebeccaElizabethHarrison RebeccaElizabethHarrison
Belle Belle

New and a bit alarming
True as it can be tab
Barely even friends tab tab
Then somebody bends tab tab tab
Unexpectedly tab tab tab tab

Belle had gotten the call while she was cleaning the library. She rushed back to the Hospital and called Bane, she didn’t know what to do, where to start. She just cried, she knelt at her son’s bed side and cried. She had only just gotten him back. “My baby…” She put her hand over Tristan’s and just sobbed waiting for her husband to arrive. However, one of the nurses came in and told him about the visitor Tristan had received. She stood looking at the nurse and paused.

“I know that man…” She murmured softly. She stood leaving her son behind, making arrangements for a funeral would take a lot out of her. She hesitated before she started walking towards the library. She hesitated walking back and forth calling her husband. “Bane, please, go to the hospital… We have to make arrangements… I’ll meet you at the hospital soon- I just I have to close the library…” She left the message on the phone before she paced back and forth in the library.

The only place she had found solace.

If Gaston was in town, he'd come looking for her, and she'd make sure he knew the family he had messed with. She had feared Gaston once, but now, she feared for his life, Bane would surely end him. Yet, the idea didn't appall her all that much. She looked around the library making sure no one was in there before she picked up one of the books she recognized as Tristan's favorite. She had read it to him constantly when he was a child.

Just a little change
tab Small to say the least
tab tab Both a little scared
tab tab tab Neither one prepared
tab tab tab tab Beauty and the Beast

Currently at ://: Sequelton- Library
Joining me ://: Alone
Dancing to ://: Head's Will Roll.
Oh my! :/ No no no no
Dressed for the ball ://: Little Town
{{ ooc ://: }}
User Image
User Image

tab He was lost in thought, organizing and reorganizing the mental list of people he needed to say his goodbyes to. After Jessica, or rather Aurora now, he would have to visit Peter Pan and Jane, a duo that he suspected would be together as they often were. He was banking on the fact that the Lost Boys would be within the vicinity as well, which would cap off all that he had relations with…at least in Sequelton. The more he mused about rejoining his father the more content he would become. There were so many more allies back home, there was Jill, his closest female friend, Little John who acted as the quirky uncle he never had, the Merry Men, other Lost Boys…although the latter was rendered moot with his newest intention of disbanding from them…Still though, it would be nice to be home, among the familiar and surrounded by those who would not remind him of the emotional turmoil he had recently, and he suspected not fully, overcome. He was a mere five minutes from the house his feet were directing him to, his old babysitters, and when he had grown too old to require a babysitter she had shifted roles into a big sister, or motherly mentor sort of person for his life.

tab As if his very thoughts of her had summoned her to him, he received a tap on the shoulder and turned to face Jill Goldilocks, but to him, she was would always be J.J. A smile brought up the corners of his lips as he remembered the story, Jill had teased him mercilessly about not knowing the difference between a J and G, for the correct version would be J.G. But the J.J. had stuck a constant reminder of his blunder and yet another inside joke that they could add to the plethora that they shared. He had promised himself after his first bout of sobbing the first night when he suspected that Emry would not last much longer in either realm and his father was missing with whereabouts unknown. But upon seeing J.J. again the carefully constructed dam was threatening to burst. ”J.J.” Two syllables had never conveyed such emotion before for the son of Robin Hood. When she enveloped him in a hug, the like of which he had not had since the last time they had seen each other, the dam shattered. The rest of what she what said simply did not reach his conscious state as he enjoyed simply reveling in the little bit of home that had found him in Sequelton. In J.J. he found at least a third of all of the good memories he cherished. Not wanting to appear womanish, he discreetly blinked his eyes several times to rid himself of the tears threatening to spill before he finally let go of her. ”Until recently, it was decent.” He replied, catching the tail end of her question, emotion causing his voice to crack.

tab ”I was actually just on my way to say my goodbyes to everyone here. Dad got sent back home, along with a couple of others. If he can get home, then so can I…so can we.” The question was implied within his statements as he looked at her intently, searching for a sign that she too wanted to head back. Continuing with his attempt to persuade her to return to where they all belonged. ”Emry is close to passing away.” He knew that the only thing that J.J. knew of Emry were the tales that he told her about them, for his two best friends had never met each other. It was a release, the need to tell someone that cared about him what happened. He blinked rapidly a second time since seeing J.J. for he was close to tearing up again. An abrupt change of subject was what was required to erase the threat of feeling vulnerable. ”I’m glad that you’re here.” He responded with true warmth, before jumping into another subject. ”I’m on my way to saying my goodbyes to some friends, you might recognize a few of them, I’d like it if you were up to coming along…How did you get here, by the way?” He continued talking as he walked, his pace noticeably slowed to delay the arrival at Jessica’s house, to give himself more time to catch up with the only family, at least the only family that he considered, he had left.

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
J i l l i a n + G o l d i l o c k s

jill + goldilocks

friends of jack hood

Jill looked to Jack, furrowing her brows when she heard him answer the end of her questions -- up until recently it had been all right. She heard the reasoning behind why things had gone south -- his friend Emry was going to die soon. "The son of . . . Belle and Prince Adam?" she asked, frowning. She had never met the young prince who had become a Lost Boy because of his probable link to Jack. She had heard a lot about him from Jack though -- especially when she had gone to live with the Merry Men after . . . well, after the Wolfe had done a great deal of damage to her friends.

B.B. Wolfe was the man's name, and he was a wolf indeed. He was terrorizing the Hog Brothers, who were rather artistic architects. Goldilocks had sent word out for a Peter Canis, who was a well renown ax man. Jack had stumbled across Goldilocks when Robin Hood sent him away when they went to confront the Queen of Hearts -- in the first attempt to overpower the queen in all her wrongdoings. They finally caught Peter's attention, and the Ax-Man came quickly to their aid as they went to confront the Wolfe. Wolfe said that he had every right to do as he pleased, for he was under the Queen's protection. Things . . . went fast after that as the wolf started to growl. "Turn away, Jill . . . Hogs . . ." the Ax-Man said as the four did as they were told. A sickening chop was heard and a thud on the ground was followed by a louder thud. Goldilocks opened her eyes, seeing the decapitated head of the wolf . . .

"I got here . . . through a hat. I . . . I could have sworn I saw Robin Hood before I landed in . . . Town Hall . . ." she said, sighing. She heard the tears that were threatening to fall out of Jack's eyes, and she reached out, taking his arm in her hand. "We could really use you back home . . . it's not the same without you . . . I missed you . . ." she stated, looking directly into his eyes. They had been the best of friends, closer than anyone had ever been in that realm.

"I'll come with you . . . we have much to catch up on . . ." she stated, offering a comforting smile to her friend.

outfit

Hopeless Dreamer

28,075 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Regular Attendee 100
User Image
tab tab xxx
xxxxxxONCE UPON A DREAM x ONCE UPON A DREAM x ONCE UPON A DREAM

JESSICA reese TAYLOR

xxx tab tab
ONCE UPON A DREAM x ONCE UPON A DREAM x ONCE UPON A DREAMxxxxxx

Yawning softly as her eyes cracked open, Jessica stretched her arms forward, seeing that Alexander was sleeping next to her. She had spent the night at Axel's home, sharing a bed with Xander. They didn't have sex or anything, just harmless cuddling. He did just lose his father in this world, and she figured he needed the comfort. Sitting up, she looked over at him, seeing him still asleep. Smiling, she slowly slipped out of bed and sneaked out of the room, closing the door quietly. “ ... Why did I-- oh. ” she almost questioned herself before she looked at the bathroom down the hall.

After using the bathroom, Jess washed her hands before drying them with a towel. “ Hmmm. ” she mused, as she sneaked down the stairs, spying Axel sipping some coffee. " Morning. " he spoke as Jessica checked her phone. She saw a message from a very good friend of her's, Sam. His message struck worry though. He didn't leave the usual ' <3 ' at the end of the message. Something was wrong. Glancing up at Axel, who seemed to be reading the paper from a week ago, Jess paid more attention the text.

To: Sam
                                                              Message: Of course we can talk, my dear.
                                                              Are you alright?
                                                              I'm sure you're not, but...
                                                              You aren't planning on leaving, are you?

Hitting send, Jess stared at her phone until it sent. “ Can you tell Alex that I went out for a walk? ” she asked, heading back up the stairs and into her room where she left her clothing. She spent the night for Xander's sake, not for the horses like one might have thought. She loved the horses, Samson especially, but she loved Alexander more. Or his true name, Phillip.

Sighing gently as she walked over to her purse, placing her phone inside, she only assumed that Sam was most likely heading for her cottage. It would be easier to take Samson out, but he probably would only want to see his old master, Phillip right now. Jess gathered her keys and headed for the front door, waving Merlin goodbye. Shutting the door behind her, she walked over to her truck, stepping up, entering it, and starting up the vehicle. Driving off, she knew then that Alexander would wake up from the sound of her truck driving off.

Jessica glanced at her purse once before looking back at the road. Arriving at her cottage shortly, she sat in her truck for a moment before leaving it to enter her cottage. She sneezed slightly before shaking her head. “ Welcome home, Aurora...

Demonic Canine

22,175 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image
B o n n e f o y G a s t o n
GASTON GASTON

tab tab tab don't
tab tab tab tab tab you know I can't b e l i e v e it
tab tab tab tab tab you know I can't when I hear that you won't
tab tab tab tab tab you know I can't SEE ME

tab tab tab don't
tab tab tab tab tab you know I don't b e l i e v e you
tab tab tab tab tab you know I don't when you say that you don't
tab tab tab tab tab you know I don't NEED ME

it's much too late to find
you think you've changed your mind

you'd better change it back or we will
BOTH be SORRY

Bonnefoy went to the flower shoppe first, as he knew this was where the Beast worked . . . in this realm anyway. He saw nothing was moving inside, and he broke the front window, snatching a red rose from the select stems, before heading toward the library. He knew that Belle would most likely be in there, if not at home or the hospital mourning her son's death. He opened the door and saw that he need not break in -- it was left unlocked.

He quietly walked further into the library, seeing Belle holding a book that seemed to hold some sentimental value to her. "You know, Belle . . . your love for the Beast always did trouble me . . ." he stated, walking around her slowly, not in a threatening way. "I loved you from the very first moment I was told I was betrothed to you. The arranged marriage was something I had detested before I was told I would marry you . . . the smartest and most beautiful girl in all of Gardenia . . ." he continued, twirling the rose in his hand.

"And yet, when held hostage by a foul creature, you fall in love with it, and allow it to try and kill me . . ." he snapped, before looking at Belle with the most evil look he had ever given before. "You betrayed me . . . you hurt me more than anyone should ever be hurt . . ." he growled, glaring at the woman he once loved.

tab tab tab tab talking to n/a

{{ ooc ://: I be evil . . . }}

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image
RebeccaElizabethHarrison RebeccaElizabethHarrison
Belle Belle

New and a bit alarming
True as it can be tab
Barely even friends tab tab
Then somebody bends tab tab tab
Unexpectedly tab tab tab tab

Belle jumped slightly still holding the book to her chest. When Bonnefoy walked in she looked at him, watching him with daggers in her eyes. He watched him carefully and listened as he spoke. “I never loved you Gaston…” She stated harshly. “You hated my intelligence! You wanted me to be your little house wife, birthing sons for you and cleaning your boots.” She countered.

She put down the book her son had loved so dearly. Her back to Gaston. “I couldn’t stop Adam from killing you- there was nothing to do- you attacked him…” She said softly looking at the table before stepping away from it. “I did fall in love with him… But not because I was forced to, because I cared and he cared and we took care of each other!” She moved forward and shoved Gaston, tears in her eyes. “I thought he killed you once- and I felt bad- I really did, I mourned for you- because you were never able to find happiness.” She said softly.

“And now he will kill you again. And I will not mourn. Do you know why? Because you killed my son! You horrible Foul creature!” She was throwing books at him now. “Adam was never a monster! It was always you! You were always a monster!” She shouted picking up a world atlas and hitting Gaston with it.

“You deserve every once of pain bestowed upon you for taking my son from me!” She shouted. Now someone would hear her, there was no way to avoid it.

"And if Adam doesn't kill you- I will. Because I will make sure you're dead and gone before my next child is born into this world so help me!" She countered alluding to her pregnancy with out even thinking about it.

Just a little change
tab Small to say the least
tab tab Both a little scared
tab tab tab Neither one prepared
tab tab tab tab Beauty and the Beast

Currently at ://: Sequelton- Library
Joining me ://: Gaston
Dancing to ://: Head's Will Roll.
Oh my! :/ If he doesn't kill you I will
Dressed for the ball ://: Little Town
{{ ooc ://: }}
User Image
User Image

tab If there was ever a girl whom Jay could count on not acting girly, it was J.J. She was one of the few of the female species that he was able to understand, and he was always thankful for that fact. He saw the recognition that the name Emry sparked and in answer to her question, he merely nodded his head, not trusting himself to speak. But it was quickly time for him to look puzzled, with his head tilted to the side and brows knit in incomprehension. Through a hat? Was it an abnormally large hat, or the type that fit to your head? How could it have possibly transported her over here? Where was this hat? How did it work? Could he rig it to suit his purposes? His piqued interest concerning the phantom hat was subsequently pushed into the recess of his mind as his fathers' name fell from J.J.s lips. A small smile lifted his lips at her gesture to comfort him, a thank you apparent in his appreciative gaze. Other girls would have asked if he was "ok", but Jill knew better than to bring it up...oh how he had missed this girl and her uncanny ability to read him.

tab "Thanks J.J." He ran a hand through his hair, clearing his thoughts at the same time and released a heavy sigh. As he had done many times, he enforced a renewed sense of vigor and determination. Now was not the time for regrets. "I'd like that. Has anyone told you what has been going on here while you were back home?" He was not going to tell her everything, for not even he knew the specifics and only the events that had affected his friends, family and himself. But the least he could do was shed some light onto what had happened to more than half of the population of the realm they all used to call home. He picked up his pace a little, in anticipation of their destination and nearly missed the muffled beep in his back pocket. His fingers deftly plucked the phone out and with a smile sent a returning text. Jess was ever the protective friend and mentor, if she hadn't asked if he was alright, then he would have worried that something was wrong with her for it was simply her mothering instinct.

To: Jess

Ever intuitive.
                                                                You're right, I'm not. But learning to cope.
                                                                Not such a great introduction into adulthood,
                                                                but hey, such is life.
                                                                Thanks for being available. c:
                                                                Arrival time in a couple of minutes.

tab He very purposefully did not answer her last question, knowing it would result in a barrage of texts all brimming with questions. Such conversations were best reserved for in person. He tucked the phone back into his pocket, but had an afterthought and pulled it out again, showing it to Jill. "This is called a Cell Phone, or Mobile Phone...Everyone has one here. It allows instant contact with others, you can write to them small messages, talk to them through it or even talk and see each other face to face through the screen, if you have an expensive version of it that allows video chat." Jay explained, realizing that Jill had probably not seen much of the "magic" that this world had to offer in Sequelton. "It's a much different magic than what we have back home...more unreliable." He concluded, passing his old Nokia phone to her empty palm for her to inspect it. He anticipated his friend's curiosity, he had not expected the little electric shock he received when his fingers brushed hers while distributing the phone. Odd...never had that happen before... But as soon as the thought was there, it vanished for he returned to the predicament of locating and utilizing this so-called hat that J.J. had mentioned earlier all the while keeping an eye on the cottage looming before them- Jessica's...or rather, Aurora's.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff