Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you join and stay with us as long as this thread is alive?

Yes 0.39583333333333 39.6% [ 57 ]
No 0.076388888888889 7.6% [ 11 ]
Maybe 0.15972222222222 16.0% [ 23 ]
I'll join, but only until it slows down 0.034722222222222 3.5% [ 5 ]
AVADA KEDAVRA!! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 144 ]

User Image
User Image

"Don't you fret my dear
It will all be over soon
And I'll be waiting here
For you."

User Image
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alice followed the other girl, and listened to her words. Listened to what she wanted her to do. She didn't want to. She couldn't drag Dahlia further into this, when Alice wasn't even sure what "this" was. She was Already so nervous and uneasy and unsure. What would she even say. Dahlia didn't want to talk to her. There was no way she would listen. But Georgia was right, that they needed to keep her safe somehow. This was the only way they knew how.

Before she could respond, a squeaking before them caught her attention. It was a ferret. Likely a pet of someone's. It looked distressed, and panicky. She knelt in front of it, holding her hand out to it slowly, before scooping it up off the ground. "Hello sweetheart. Whats got you all upset?" she cooed to it quietly, cradling it in her arms. She stood back up, and looked to Georgia, knowing she would have to answer her eventually.

"I can try." She offered honestly, "But Dahlia is far more stubborn than I am. If she doesn't hit me again it will be some kind of miracle. She hates me Georgia. They all do. I can only do so much if she doesn't want to listen to me."

{Out Of Creativity: }
                                            Where: The grounds
                                            With: Georgia, and a fuzzy little friend.
                                            Doing: Feeling nervous about the whole plan.
                                            Wearing: Black and green

User Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

She scrunched her nose at the ferret. Of course Alice scooped it up. Her little heart of gold made it impossible for her to be mean and cruel. She was such a sweet girl. She needed to stop that if she was going to have any chance of surviving.

"I'll talk to her first then. Stay here. Think of something to say." Georgia said to the girl, before turning away and wandering further toward the forest. She passed by Hagrid's hut, and looked into the Hippogriff enclosure. Sure enough the littlest Longbottom was there, nose in a book. Georgia leaned on the fence nearest to her, and cleared her throat.

"I need to talk to you." She didn't sound angry, or formal, but worried. The worried expression in her voice transferred to her face.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Where: Castle grounds, just outside the Hippogriff enclosure.
With: Dahlia
Doing: Trying to pull another in.
Wearing: Something for the occasion.
[[OOC: ]]
User Image
Dahlia Belle Longbottom

Where do we go from here? How do we carry on?

Hearing a noise behind her, Dahlia tore her attention from the book then quickly closed and stashed it away in her bag. She saw it was Georgia who had caught her attention. She looked at Featherstone then left the paddock quickly knowing how sensitive the hippogriff would be to seeing all of this. "Sure. What's the matter?" She asked curiously as she leaned against the other side of the fence. Georgia looked worried and that was an unusual thing for her. Not to mention, the youngest Longbottom had not seen the Slytherin since they were in the library. Not even since the library, that was just coincidence. There had to be something that was scaring her or at least making her act scared.

Dahlia tilted her head a little. She was starting to become worried as well. She looked around, no one had followed her. That was strange. Anyhow, the girl looked to the hippogriffs to get their feeling, but they were too busy cleaning their feathers. She smiled a little then looked back at Georgia, her smile fading away slightly. She hoped their conversation would end soon so she could go back to sitting with them and reading. Then again, their conversation could be very interesting. Maybe she was being too modest, but her wand was in her pocket ready to go. She noticed that Georgia was dressed up while she was still in her robes. "Are you going to the Gryffindor party tonight?" She asked curiously.

I can't get beyond the questions.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

{ObnoxiousOboeCadenza;; }

Shirtless Gaian

11,150 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy
Proud to be a Slytherin

MalfoySquirming as Alice picked him up, he looked directly in her eyes, freezing his protests to being held like a pet. Watching her carefully, he scurried up her arm to her cheek where he licked it, hoping she'd realize that it was him. The only one who would kiss her. Not being able to talk, he knew that he needed to warn Sam somehow about Johnathon. Wondering if the Dark Mark was still on his forearm... eerrr.... foreleg, he looked down at the white fur to see something underneath the fur. Of course it's under the fur. That makes it all the more realistic. he thought sarcastically to himself. Lowering his muzzle, he nibbled at the thin fur, ruffling it backwards so that the tiny mark would show through.

User ImageOut Of Control ;; Nothing
User Image

She gave a half smile at the mention of the party. "I never miss a party." She let the smile drop a little, as she leaned against the fence. Still with the worried expression and tone. "I actually need to talk to you about Alice."

She took a deep breath, and looked at Dahlia to gauge a reaction. Shock, anger, distress. Something. After a moment she pressed on, formulating her story as she went. "She needs you. She's miserable when she's not around him. She misses everyone that's cut her out, but she's too scared to say so." She was expecting Dahlia to get a little defensive, and honestly wouldn't blame her for doing so. Still, she needed this to happen.

Where: Castle grounds, just outside the Hippogriff enclosure.
Doing: Trying to pull another in.
User Image
Dahlia Belle Longbottom

Dahlia's eyes lit up when Georgia mentioned Alice's name. Anger started to appear on her face. How could Alice need her? She had Malfoy. Was Malfoy boring her or something? The brunette rolled her eyes and folded her arms. "Is she really that desperate? May I remind you....she left us. We did nothing except push this on her by accident. Honestly, if she wants to talk right now then maybe she should come tell me why she wants me with her," She said becoming pretty defensive. "She abandoned me. I didn't abandon her," She added then noticed her sentence left her open for a verbal attack from Goyle. "She made me miserable by abandoning me," She continued to vent as her hands became fists then closed her eyes to calm down. She reopened them slowly as a wave of determination washed over her. It was clear in her eyes.

"I may not like my sister now, but I swear on my life right now I will do anything to get my sister back," She said clenching her fists pretty tight. She started to walk back towards the castle to go into the Common Room to wait for Nik and Grayson before they would head towards the party later. She had enough talking about her sister for the day. This was her way of showing it to Goyle. She has worked to hard to perfect those spells just to ruin all of the training she got.

Still feeling flustered, Dahlia paused in her steps to let out a sigh before she took a different route out of the forest that wouldn't let her walk past Hagrid's hut. If Georgia really wanted to convince her to go to her sister, it would take a lot of effort to do so. "See you at the party," She said not turning her head as she walked slowly rethinking what the Slytherin had said to her.

User Image

User Image
Now Dark Inside

User Image
And Forever Womanizer

User Image
Sam looked to the door. He could have sworn he saw something white spring through the door. Never mind for now, it probably wasn't important.

Sam turned back to Abbey as she questioned how to expanded the spell. "Sending a spell to seek out a certain person when you don't know where they are is very difficult, I was thinking something far more simple." He told her lightly with his usual calm smile. He walked to the door and let his hand hover over the purple glow. She had power. He wouldn't call her a prodigy, but he would put her at the top of the class with the right training and guidance.

Sam waved a hand over to her for her to come closer as he drew his wand. "There are layers to each spell that can be expanded on. Feel the spell before you. Being a basic spell it has 3 parts. Sight, feel, and space. The first two are basic, the third is the one you will be expanding. Take your wand and put it to the edge of the smoke. Command it to expand. Say it out loud if you must. Make it grow." He explained to her, hoping it made sense.

Location: some abandoned part of the castle in a dusty old classroom
With: Abigail
Doing: playing with a spider > greeting an unexpected guest
Wearing: Slytherin uniform
User Image

She rolled her eyes and watched Dahlia walk away for a moment before following her. She wasn't going to let this go. Alice needed to do this, and if her sister wasn't willing to even listen to Georgia then they had no hope. She had to make her listen.

"May I remind you, that you all alienated her. For what? For liking someone, and having him return the feelings? Just because you don't like him, doesn't make it okay for you to get angry with her, and shut her out, and jump down her throat about it. What about her feelings? Don't they matter too?" She reached out to grab Dahlia's arm. Stop her from leaving. Not tight, or gripping, just enough of a grip to get her attention.

"You may be miserable, but so is she. This isn't a one way thing. She was wrong and so were you. The way she is seeing it, you're mad at her and want nothing to do with her because she chose to be with someone who makes her happy." Georgia let Dahlia's arm go, and stared at her. Both of these girls truly thought they were the right side of this little argument. Georgia was tempted to let it go further, but seeing Dahlia's spirit, she wanted her on their side too. They also needed to know how effective Alice could really be. The blonde's determination had been dwindling as of late. She might not be so reliable.

"If you really want your sister back so damn badly, you would just go talk to her." Georgia stopped and gestured an arm out toward the spot where Alice stood, many yards away, still holding that blasted ferret.

Where: Castle grounds.
Doing: Making a point.
User Image
Dahlia Belle Longbottom

Dahlia growled lowly hearing Georgia talk to her about her sister. She looked at the hand that was holding her back from leaving then up to the girl who was talking."She may be happy or miserable or whatever. And yes that is exactly what I think. He's not the perfect match for her. She's doing it for the wrong reasons," She thought to herself as the expression on her face went blank. Everything Georgia said had gone through one ear and out the other about judging Malfoy. After hearing so many stories about Malfoy's father and what he had done to her own, just made her want to hex the living daylight out of him every single day.

Turning her head trying not to make eye contact with Georgia, Dahlia shut her eyes and every part of her body tensed up. "I may have been wrong, but as you said we both had our own intentions. Unfortunately, they weren't the correct ones for the situations. As a family member though, I am still allowed to care deeply for her actions. WE'RE SISTERS. WE FIGHT SOMETIMES. That's something you won't understand no matter how hard you try," She stared Georgia in the eyes.

Her fists were now shaking, her frustration was growing. If she didn't calm down, Dahlia certainly would have enjoyed blasting a boulder with her Reducto curse. Georgia was pointing in the direction of where her sister was. "See you later," She said simply storming off in the direction of her sister. She slowed her pace down and saw Alice with a ferret in her arms. She tilted her head and found it odd that Scorpius wasn't hanging all over her.

The youngest sister sighed a little trying to cool down as she approached her older sister. Warm tears started to stain her cheeks as she got closer to her sister, the closest they had been what felt like years. Dahlia did admit to herself that she missed her older sister terribly after the fight in the Common Room and waking up to a nude Aaron. "Alice.... I miss my older sister. Can she talk right now?" She asked her lower lip trembling. She felt guilty, Georgia's words starting to stick to her conscious.

Beloved Hellraiser

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Abigail Elizabeth Sutton
Ravenclaw, Fourth Year
Ten inch, Cherry wand with phoenix feather core

Wouldn't my drill sergeant be proud, I'm getting information from the enemy. Abbey steps a little closer, but pauses only for a moment when her cat decided to suddenly jump up to drape over her shoulders. Silly cat. She then pulled out her wand and held it up so it was at the edge of the smoke from the flame. Her eyes then closed as she started to command and imagine the smoke expanding in her mind. It took a moment, but there was a pulse of movement, settled, and then at least doubled in size. Abbey cracked one of her eyes open to see if anything happened.

Dungeon///Sam
Outfit: Uniform

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

User Image
Now Dark Inside

User Image
And Forever Womanizer

User Image
Sam reached out to pet the "silly cat" and got hissed at. "Alright, alright. No touching, I get it." He pulled back quickly. He stood back and let Abbey attempt to figure out her own spell. After a few moments, it expanded. Sam smirked, though this one was different than the calm smile. This one held mischief and a dark plan.

"Good." Sam encouraged. "Push the spell outwards. Don't worry, once you hit a wall it will expand in a different direction." This was something Sam truly enjoyed. The manipulation of power. He really wasn't a psycho killer. Everything had a purpose.

Location: some abandoned part of the castle in a dusty old classroom
With: Abigail
Doing: teaching
Wearing: Slytherin uniform

Beloved Hellraiser

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Abigail Elizabeth Sutton
Ravenclaw, Fourth Year
Ten inch, Cherry wand with phoenix feather core

After Shadow hissed at Sam, Abbey scratched at his ear to calm him down but mostly to reward him for being a good furry guardian. He was going to get extra treats tonight. When Sam said to continue expanding the smoke she looks up at him and gives him a look like he was crazy. Just how stinking big do you think I can make this? Really rather not cough up a lung because it gets out of hand and completely consumes us.

Dungeon///Sam
Outfit: Uniform

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
User Image

"You say you know love
But are just reflecting words you hear
No wiring in your veins
Can give you any sense of pain or fear."

User Image
╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alice giggled as the ferret crawled up her arm and licked her cheek. She pulled it back off her shoulder, and into her arms again. It struggled a lot, but now it seemed to have stopped. It was chewing at its leg, and looking at her like she should know what was going on. Alice took the leg in one of her hands, and pushed the fur aside, to see what all the fuss was about. Brows furrowed, she looked closer. There was actually something there.

She gasped when she realized it. It was the mark. The same as the one on her own arm. The way the ferret had climbed her arm just to like her cheek, as if giving her a kiss. And the fur was the same colour blonde as Scorpius' hair. "Scorpius...?" But how? How had her boyfriend become like this? And how did she change him back? She was in the middle of this thought process, when a voice sounded behind her. Dahlia.

"Yeah. I can talk." She said cautiously. When she was sure she wasn't going to get hit, she rushed forward and wrapped her free arm around Dahlia, pullng her in close for a hug. "Dahl, I'm worried. I don't know what to do, but I know that I can't let you get hurt." She whispered in the brunette's ear. She momentarily forgot she was holding Scorpius in ferret form. But one thing at a time.

{Out Of Creativity: }
                                            Where: The grounds
                                            With: Scorpius, and Dahlia.
                                            Doing: Worrying.
                                            Wearing: Black and green

User Image
Dahlia Belle Longbottom

Dahlia was a little nervous when Alice said she could talk. Her eyes widened when Alice rushed over giving her a tight hug. Closing her eyes, Dahlia rested her head on her older sister's shoulder where the ferret wasn't. "I'm not worried. I'm learning to protect myself, Alice. You can do the same! ," She whispered back into the blonde's ear. She wiped her tears carefully and sighed as she let go of their hug.

She looked at the ferret and smirked. "Nice ferret. When did you get him?" She asked curiously then looked back towards the hippogriff paddock. "Featherstone is getting bigger," She said a little proud that her hard work had been paying off. She looked back at Alice and smiled slightly. "So what's his name?" Her head nodded towards the ferret trying to divert the subject of what her sister was worried about. In the back of her mind, the brunette was worried, but more suspicious since the party was on her mind as well. She wondered if Alice would be there as well. "Are you going to the Gryffindor party too?" She asked curiously.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out