Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Friend

9,650 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

C o l e x T e n n i s o n

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cole finally reached the small town, absolutely horrified by what was going on. The group there that seemed to be tormenting everyone. . . Had put Pokemon into shackles and whipped them!!?? What was going on!? The towns people also seemed to be set in cages in the town and everything. This was worse then he had even thought. He didn't know how to react to this. . . And he was alone at the second. One of the men would definitely notice him quick if he didn't hide soon. Cole quickly retreated to some cover, waiting for Parker and Charlie. Samurai also watched, completely disgusted by what was going on.

" T-those Bastards!!! " Cole muttered watching what they were doing. Seeing if they had some sort of pattern, so that he might slip into town without being detected. This was going to be really tough. He had heard about organizations that wanted to use Pokemon as tools before. . . But this? What the hell was this!? Cole looked behind him and Samurai, noticing that Parker and Charlie had started catching up to him. He probably shouldn't have sprinted off ahead. . . but to him it was a force of habit. If he thought something was happening, he had to jump in.

Samurai had completely grown anxious to stop the men. Cole had to hold the small red bladed Pokemon back. Obviously getting a couple small cuts in the process which was not good, but it had to be done. Cole also wanted to jump in, but he knew it'd be smart to wait for the others still.

User Image
»» Route 3
»» Samurai
»» Worried
OOC: Short post is Short.

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image
Parker Harris
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I'm not quiet, you're just too loud."
Party:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ஐﻬAt least he understood what she meant, and was willing to help out. Parker placed Hati down, only for him to run after the Geodude. She made sure that Charlie was ready to run, before she ran off into the direction Cole took off.

When she finally caught up to the Geodude, Hati, Samurai and Cole, what she saw almost made her sick. Pokemon were shackled and whipped by some strange group of people. As much as she would like to go over there and rip those guys a new one, it was better to stay out of sight. Before Hati could go and grab attention, Parker seized him by the scruff of his neck and made way to the cover she saw Cole behind.

Thor was sparking, eager to help, but he must have known that he had to wait on Parker's order.
"What's going on? What the hell are those assholes doing?!" she hissed out, struggling to keep Hati from running off and getting himself hurt by these people. Though she wanted to help them, she need to know what was going on first.

User Image User Image
OOC;

Distinct Explorer

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Charlie Ward: Chapter One
Things are escalating. I'm not sure if I like it.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Charlie and Parker caught up with Cole just outside the town. Cole seemed to be holding Samurai back, and it quickly became clear why. Charlie saw a group of men dressed in armor patrolling cages which seemed to be occupied with townsfolk and various Pokemon. The armored men appeared to be torturing them, specifically the Pokemon. The scene was brutish, to put it short. Charlie had been around and had seen some people do bad things before, but what was happening right before him far exceeded those.

Charlies attention was momentarily caught when Parker spoke: a voice he had barely heard up until now. Parker looked different; angry. Noticeably so. Cole likely felt the same. Charlie was pissed off as well, though he didn't feel as if he was emoting it as much as the other two. His first thoughts weren't about pummeling these guys into submission, though he did entertain the idea. Instead he began to examine the area. He tried to take notice of how many there were. As he panned his head around, he took notice of Claymore, who was looking down at Landslide. The Geodude was staring directly at one particular cage which housed a number of other Geodude. Charlie looked down at Landslide, his usual scowl growing ever more intense.

Charlie turned to the others, still glued to the violent display of inhumanity being played out before them. "We need a plan."

Currently playing: The Wretched by Nine Inch Nails

Friendly Friend

9,650 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

" And it's a damn good thing I know exactly what they're doing. " Cole muttered letting go of Samurai, as he stopped to listen himself. Cole had studied some old history himself. His parents did want him to be knowledgable, and history had always intrigued him. " The town obviously just surrendered from a Siege of some sorts. Giving us an upper hand, since they probably don't think anyways going to be in the town for abit. " He explained, looking over to a small area that didn't seem to have a grunt guarding it.

" Alright, we might be able to sneak in through that opening over there. The guards are still obviously searching for any Pokemon or People left in the town. So we're gonna need to be careful. First order of business is getting those bastards away from those people and Pokemon. So, we'll let them try to chase our Pokemon down. They're obviously trying to get everything in town, so they leave no witnesses at all. So they'll have no choice but to attempt to capture our Pokemon. We're gonna single out the guards, and get them when they're alone. With their strategies though, we're gonna have to rely on something other than a Pokemon Battle with them. Cole informed the two. Catching his breath for a moment. Explaining this was one thing, but actually pulling it off was another.

" We're going to have to lure the singled out Guards around corners, and silently take them out so their buddies aren't alarmed. Thankfully there's no more than. . . About six of them in town, so we shouldn't have too much trouble if we're smart about this. " Cole sighed. The plan had a few flaws, but it was all they could handle at the moment. Samurai seemed to also dislike the plan abit, because this risked himself, though Cole also knew that the Whips wouldn't do too much to the Steel type Pokemon. " Just in case though, Parker. . . I don't think you should use your Pokemon. Both Charlie's and my Pokemon won't get hurt too much by a whip. Both of his are rock types, and Samurai is a Steel type. Doesn't mean we should try to avoid getting them hurt. And, I'm sorry if this isn't much, it's all I can come up with off the top of my head. None of them stand out, so I'm assuming they don't exactly have someone leading them through this, meaning they could be low ranking officials who don't use too much strategy. " Cole finished off, looking over to Charlie and Parker, worried about what they could do next. His plan was a dangerous one, but still every other option they had was quite dangerous. . . And something had to be done. These guys definitely didn't look like they were going to simply go for a Pokemon battle either. They weren't really carrying any Pokeballs. . . Just whips.

User Image
»» Volans Town Outskirts
»» Samurai, Parker, Charlie
»» Worried
OOC: Plan is really strange. But I suck at coming up with them.

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image
Parker Harris
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Party:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ஐﻬParker listened to Cole's textbook explanation and plan as she watched the guards make their rounds. His plan was good in theory, but not very practical. Sure it sounded solid, and like some sort of secret agent mission, but none of them were trained to take down people quietly.

She bit her lip in worry, before she pointed out the flaws in that plan.
"Cole, this plan may sound good, but it puts our Pokemon and us in danger. We weren't trained to take these guys down like ninjas, and that will make that plan useless."" Still, it wasn't like Parker could think of a better plan, but this one just had a bad idea flair to it. She recalled Hati back into his pokeball and moved Thor from her shoulder to her pocket. His Electroweb would come in handy compared to the...whips.

"Look, I'm not so sure about the taking out the minions, but we can just sneak in and try to figure out why they're here. " Parker suggested glancing at the opening that had no guard. Now that she thought of it.... her plan was stupid, too.

User Image User Image
OOC;

Distinct Explorer

We gotta think of something.
Charlie listened as Cole and Parker proposed their plans. He sat silent as the two discussed their preferred methods for infiltrating the camp. Cole wanted to infiltrate the camp and take out those inside, leading to a safe rescue of the townsfolk and Pokemon. Charlie appreciated this, though he shared the same sentiments that Parker expressed. It would be unwise to throw themselves into danger, especially since they had no idea what the group was capable of. Maybe Cole knows about these guys. He is from around here, after all.

Parker then proposed a sort of reconnaissance mission. Not wanting to get into trouble seemed like the smartest option at the time. They were just novice trainers with fresh Pokemon, after all. While Charlie did want to save those in the town, he had to fall back on the fact that they weren't exactly the best team to deal with the situation. Still, we can't just leave them there.

Charlie took another look at the encampment. He watched the patrols and eyed their path through the collection of imprisoned townspeople and Pokemon. He confirmed Cole's assessment of the number of guards in the town: six. He then glanced down at Landslide, who was still eying the collection of captured of Geodudes.

I believe in you.

"Cole. Parker. If you make your way around the bend here you can get close to the Pokemon being held. Samurai should be strong enough to break their bonds, and if my hunch is correct they'd be willing to help us. I'll head the other way and set up a diversion. Wait for my signal to release the Pokemon. Believe me, you'll know my signal."

Without warning, Charlie rose, making his way away from the group and towards the entrance of the town, Claymore and Landslide in tow. He considered looking back to see if Cole and Parker were in agreement with the plan, but he kept his head forward. Claymore gripped his shoulder tight and Landslide pounded the ground alongside him, growing louder and louder as they drew closer. I'm sure this is the least logical thing I've ever done. Here goes.

Currently playing: Under The Radar by Abney Park

Friendly Friend

9,650 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cole slapped his hand against his face. If anything the Pokemon freed would run, or fight for them. It was doubtful that the Pokemon would want to go through the whips again. However, Cole also wasn't going to let Charlie jump into the danger himself. He also remembered that Parker was there, and he didn't want her or her Pokemon getting hurt. At least Him and Charlie had Pokemon that wouldn't be affected by the whips.

" Parker. Stay here. I don't want you or your Pokemon getting hurt. If something happens, get out of here and get official help alright? I don't want us all getting hurt. " Cole explained quickly, as he leaped from his cover and ran up to Charlie walking alongside him. " I'm not letting you do this alone. " Cole informed Charlie as the two were instantly spotted by the guards.

" Would ya look at this guys? A couple of idiots ready to join the rest of the hostages. " One of the strange clothed men said, as the rest laughed.
" They seem to be trainers too. Ha. This could be fun. Hey soldiers, release a couple Pokemon for me. Let's see how well they do when they are the Pokemons targets. Of course, guess we're gonna have to tackle their Pokemon first as well huh? " Another man called out, as a Geodude and Mankey were released from their cages, quickly darting out in front of the man with clearly visible whip marks. " You kids wanna play? "

Samurai quickly stepped out in front of Cole and prepared itself for battle. They seemed to just think of Him and Charlie as entertainment. Cole was glad he had some tricks up his sleeve just in case he needed it. He goes nothing.

User Image
»» Volans Town
»» Samurai, Charlie
»» Frustrated
OOC: Short post is short.

Distinct Explorer

Public Speaking 103: Communicating with Madmen.
Charlie looked over at Cole, initially annoyed. He had wanted him to free the others not help him out with a distraction. He was irritated that he didn't want to go along with the plan, but part of him was glad to see him by his side. He figured that Parker stayed behind, though he didn't know why. Parker wanted to get these guys just as bad as Cole did. There wasn't time enough to consider that, though. The two were approached by the guards almost immediately.

Charlie watched as the guards laughed and heckled. One of them, obviously the group's leader, commanded his men to release two Pokemon for him to fight with: a Geodude and a Mankey. Charlie would usually be concerned, especially since the Mankey had a technical advantage over both of his Pokemon as well as Samurai. However, Charlie simply smiled.

"Is it just me, or is this whole situation ridiculous? I mean, seriously, look at you guys. You look like you belong in a damn museum. Are you trying to make a statement with that armor? And what's with all the whips and s**t? Real antiquated guys. Come on, there's no real reason for you guys to be torturing an entire village. I don't know what you guys are after, but I don't like it."

Charlie could tell that Cole was looking at him like he had gone well off the deep end. Charlie wouldn't be in much of a position to disagree, but he was too involved to break his attention. He stared straight into the eyes of the group's leader, whose smile had seemed to fade.

"You got a big mouth for being such a little brat. I'm going to have fun whipping those words out of you."

Charlie smirked. "That's fascinating. You see, I have this thing about fun. Normally I'm alright with it, but when it leads to torture and destruction, that's a whole different ballpark. I hope you've enjoyed what you and your little posse did here, because as far as my friends and I are concerned..."

Charlie took a step to the side, revealing a dust cloud behind him. It rumbled louder as it drew near. Through the swirling dust, the outline of a Geodude rolling could be seen. Landslide rolled past Charlie and Cole, and with a lift of his arms, launched himself into the air. He soared over the captured Pokemon and headed directly for the commander.

"...the fun ends here."

Currently playing: The Judged Ones by Grendel

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image
Parker Harris
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Party:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ஐﻬIt was now more than ever that Parker wondered if boys ever thought about their actions. True they created a distraction, but they were still in front of her cover which made it impossible for her to sneak out unnoticed. She sure felt useless at the moment.

It was hard to just stay put and listen as the history psychos threaten the two boys, but going out there and adding more trouble is a bad idea. She sighed in frustration as she leaned against her cover and...bag. Wait... Her bag? Parker had forgotten that she was carrying this thing, and it also had something to help call the missing authorities.

It didn't take long for her to find the Xtransceiver she was forced to pack with her. She quicly hit her dad's contact and waited for it to connect. Once a man that looked to be in his early forties appeared on the small screen, Parker didn't bother to let him talk.

"Dad, there's no time for small-talk. Some strange group of people have Taken over Volans Town and they seem to be hurting Pokemon and people. Two of my friends have decided to run in head first. Please, try and send someone over."She was probably shocking her dad with the amount she was talking, but the edge of hysteria in her voice made him try and calm her down.

"Parker, calm down. Just wait where you are, I'll inform Officer Jenny of this. Just don't get their attention."

All Parker could do was nod, a bit miffed at her own uselessness at the moment. She couldn't really help because her Pokemon weren't protected against the whips. She wanted to punch something, preferably one of those goons, but now she had to wait for Officer Jenny.

User Image User Image
OOC;

Friendly Friend

9,650 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

C o l e ◥▶◀◤ T e n n i s o n

Cole watched as the rollout launched past him, straight at the leader. He smirked, which confused Cole. Why was this guy smirking at this? He was about to get knocked over. The man swiftly side-stepped, then snapped his fingers. At which the Mankey leaped into the Air at Charlie, punching him straight in the face and propelling him a few feet off the ground until he landed.

" HA! Stupid little kid! We're team Origin! You have to be much better than that. " The leader cheered as he walked up to Charlie who was on the ground now. Cole had to act fast, what the hell was he about to do!? Cole looked over to Samurai and then to Charlie, and the Mankey. The Geodude seemed to be incredibly hesitant. . . Then again it was a rock type, maybe it wasn't afraid of these assholes?

" Samurai, get that guy away from Charlie! " Cole shouted as the little Pawniard dashed at the man, the Mankey obviously taking note of what was going on, rushed towards Samurai to stop it. Cole had already thought that through though and quickly grappled onto the Mankey and forced it down. Also making sure not to hurt it. Samurai quickly reached the Leader and tackled him to the ground, quickly leaping off of him. Making sure he'd stay down.

After this the Mankey seemed to calm down, at which, Cole let go of it. The mankey darted out of the town, and the Geodude looked back at the other caged Geodudes in rage. Seems as though taking the leader down raised the Pokemon's moral. Maybe Charlie was right! The other Team Origin Members were still dazed, and confused as to what had just happened, giving Charlie the opportunity to get back up. At the same time. . . Loud sirens could be heard headed from the west. Was that backup?

User Image
»» Volans Town
»» Samurai, Charlie
»» Frustrated
OOC: ◥▶◀◤

Hilarious Sex Symbol

User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxdexxxxSɑɨитe-Cσqμɨʅʅe
User ImageUser Image

As she walked, Rosalina leaned her head back and cupped the back of it in her hands. At this point, she really didn't care what Clyde had to say. Well, yes, she did. But it would be pointlessness trying to reason with any irrational outburst, such as the one that he gave when she pecked his cheek. However, truthfully, the young girl found it funny. As the girl walked, her emerald colored eyes scaled the sky. It was nice and clear, and the sun was bright. It felt like a dream, almost. Spearow and Pidgey alike darting between and through the trees. Seeing the Pokemon in the trees made Rosalina wonder what her own were up to, so she turn around to check. Taro and Denka were running small circles around each other in a playful manner. Rosalina, who had already studied Pokemon extensively, knew it wouldn't be long now before her Gastly evolved into a Haunter. Level 25. It would be nicer, when her Pokemon didn't have to fight against strong wind gusts to avoid being blow away. Denka evolved at level 20, just five levels prior to Taro. Into a Fearow, the final Pokemon in Spearow's evolution chain. Gastly, in his chain, was the first. Haunter being second, and the final being Gengar. Rosalina smiled at the thought of having a large, ominous Gengar to protect her. For most young girls, Ghost-Types were too scary. However, Rosie had always been fascinated by them. Turning back towards the sky ahead, Rosalina trotted along happily.

When Clyde spoke, Rosalina felt like her little dream world (ironic pun), had crumbled a bit. Though, her friend was there, so it wasn't awful. He went on about how he'd rather see her happy rather than sad, and how if she wanted to ask anything, he'd answer it. Rosalina thought for a moment. You know... She had never left Orre before. The girl had studied other regions, but had never actually gone to visit them herself. Rosalina wanted to go to all of them, at least once. Then, a question popped into her mind. "Hey Clyde... What's Hoenn like?". Rosalina asked this, with her head still resting gently back in her hands, and her eyes glued to the sky. All the while, Taro and Denka made a few noises, almost like they were conversing. It was cute. A gentle breeze came through and ruffled Rosie's long hair. Taro fought the breeze to stay with it's trainer.

-Check out my Team!-

User ImageUser Image

xvShadow_Dragonvx
User Image
Clyde Lowell

Pokedollars: 2990
Clyde had a little playful glare at her. Call him a tad stupid ,eh? "Least I'm not the one being the Tsundere," he thought as she continued. Though he hated the fact that he was being called stupid by a thirteen year old. Clyde's scale of intelligence just keeps being belittled over and over again. Sadly, that has happened while he was home.

"Hey, I don't care what you do to make yourself feel better.As long as your happy, I'm ok with it. I'd rather not see you sad," he told her as he looked up into the bright sky with a smile. He put his hands in his pockets as they walked along.

The day went by, the sun still clear in the sky. It shined brightly as they continued on the trail. When Rose responded to his question, he simply shrugged and then looked at her.

"Whatever Rose, but I'll be willing to ask anything you want to know about me," he told her as they continued to walk.

Arrow, the little spearow that was still perched on his head, stretched a bit as his nap was over. He looked around at the natural scenery as he began to flap his wings and flew into the air behind the duo. He needed some exercise otherwise he would become a fat bird.
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Tessa Spruce

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◊▬▬▬▬▬▬◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◊
                                                      This world...belongs to those who inhabit it...
                                                      ◊▬▬▬▬▬▬◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◊▬▬▬▬▬▬◊

∫ With a soft groan, the fiery girl slowly awoke, her eyes fluttering open in an uncharacteristically soft way. It was a strangely peaceful sleep...she had honestly expected one of the more irritating new trainers to wake her in some manner. She assumed it had something to do with the warmth that her Larvesta produced; for a bug, it was strangely warm and fluffy. Letting go of her make-shift pillow of a Pokemon, she sat up, stretching out and grunting slightly at the action. A half-lidded stare and groggy mind bid her to look up into the sky for some odd reason, as she wondered just what time it was. She was generally good at waking up fairly early, as shown before she began her journey. However, upon noticing the position of the sun, her eyes immediately snapped open in shock. Springing to her feet, she prepared to call Fury back into the Pokeball and jump off the Center roof, before a buzz came from her earpiece. A few words could have been heard from an outside listener, namely being "Origin," "Volans Town," and "trouble." A kind of unbelieving look slipped on to her face, as she returned Fury, clearly appearing irritated.

Leaping off of the center and landing without a hitch, she sprinted out of the town on a direct course to Volans, the Wild Pokemon along the route recognizing her from their trouncing the day prior and fleeing at the mere sight of her obvious bad mood. It'd take a while to get to the Town, but the feed that she picked up on her earpiece suggested there were some bad goings-on in Volans. ∫

Velvet Wolff's Other Half

Unforgiving Tactician

10,625 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
Clyde Lowell

Clyde looked at Rose with a little smile. She wanted to know about Hoenn,huh? "Home...," he thought in his head as he opened his mouth.

"Well, Hoenn is a very great place to live in my opinion," he told her and then he continued on.
"Great people,great places and finally, great contests! Lots and lots of sightseeing!" He smiled a bit as he thought of the places he travled with his father on business trips around Hoenn.

"There's also the battle frontier there. The Pokemon contest halls are around the Region as well, so it's full of entertainment," he said cheerfully.

Arrow came back from his flight journey, he saw a town coming soon and he swooped down on top of Clyde's head. It pointed it's wing forward and said "Spear!". Clyde thought that was a message of the next town ahead.

Clyde looked at his bird with a smile and then he began to walk faster than before. "C'mon Rose! Arrow told me the next town is ahead!" he shouted as he sprinted towards the next town.

Lovekyrafts's Kouhai

Tipsy Genius

" I b e g i n to t h i n k.... Will I ever f i n d you?"

User Image

A l y x a n d r i a - - - G r a y ;;
A l y x

User Image

Alyx was sprinting towards the town now filled with smoke. She had found herself being one of the last to arrive.Her eyes ran along the town as she had seen men with whips, along with several other pokemon being tortured. She felt her own hands form into a fist and began to grit her teeth. Along with that, she had a hard time breathing due to the smoke in the air. But overall, she was fine. "I never knew that there would be people who enjoy doing things like this." She muttered something to herself as she quietly stopped a few feet away from the scene.

Alyx had scoped the area, tripping over nothing but the ground below her. Hearing herself hit against the ground, she winced at the pain. How could she do something so clumsy? Luckily, no one had saw her. At least, that was what she had hoped for. Lifting herself back up again, Alyx slowly crept into the town. After several minutes of being with no one but Rex, she had held him close and found herself hiding from patrols every two minutes. They had gone running through the town, destroying homes and wrecking everything before them.

The female had held herself back from jumping towards them. Of course, that would have done her no good anyway. She used her feet and spun around, headed for a different direction. She needed to find the perpetrator. And if she wanted to find him or her, she needed to do it fast.

User Image
x Volans Town
x Rex.
x How could people do such a thing?
x OOC; Yaaay I'm baack c:

"Because if I d o n t... E v e r y t h i n g will fall a p a r t...."

Distinct Explorer

Note to self: never tackle a Mankey alone.
Charlie pulled himself up to one knee, holding his left cheek. That Mankey gave him one hell of a right hook. He took a moment to examine exactly what was going on, since everything went so fast. Landslide missed his intended target, though was just as content on chasing down some of the other lackeys in the background. Samurai managed to get hold of the leader, and Cole seemed to be taking inventory of the situation. The Mankey managed to escape, and Charlie was a little disappointed.

Claymore had leaped off Charlies shoulder as he went down, and stood close. It looked as if he was trying to protect Charlie from whatever might try to go after him next. Charlie smirked. Maybe Claymore was the wrong name for him.

Charlie got back to two feet and walked over to Cole, Claymore keeping in front of him. Landslide rolled back towards the group from the town, his rampage seemingly at an end. Charlie took a look at the leader, then back to Cole. He could hear sirens coming in from the distance. "So, what do we do now? I hadn't planned this far ahead yet.

Currently playing: Paused.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces