x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxdexxxxSɑɨитe-Cσqμɨʅʅe
User ImageUser Image

The blonde haired girl looked happily at her darling little puff of dangerous poison. It had a certain charm, and was adorable... at least in her eyes. Though there was no clear way to tell if it was a Male or Female... Rosalina had an odd idea, hoping that this would bring some communication with her and her darling new friend. "We need to think up a super-cool name for you, buddy... But... Are you a boy? ......... Or a girl?". After speaking her peace, the young girl noticed that the Gastly's reaction was a bit more enthusiastic at the word 'boy'. So she assumed it was a male. Then suddenly, watching it float there, emanating it's gas, the perfect name came into her mind. "Taro", Rosalina spoke it's name to it. With an excited wail, Taro fluttered about a bit. Rosalina assumed that it liked the name. "From now on, you're my buddy, Taro. We're together from now on!". The two offered each other a smile, before Rosalina found herself in a group. There were all the trainers whom received their starters. As the girl with a Shuppet spoke, Rosalina promptly replied.

"I'm so happy!~ Me and Taro... I feel like we'll be the best of friends! Your Shuppet is pretty neat too! So is your Pawniard and, your Joltik and... Well, ya'll get my point". She sheepishly rubbed the back of her head and let out a soft chuckle. Taro stuck close by, but far enough so it didn't poison them all. The blonde child darted her eyes around the group, making notes of all the pokemon partners, and also all the new trainers. Perhaps today was gonna be a good today. Maybe not only would Rosalina make a new Pokemon friend, but perhaps a few human ones, as well.

-Check out my Team!-

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Magical Rogue

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Parker Harris
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
"I'm not quiet, you're just to loud."
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ஐﻬParker watched as both the lavender haired girl and a samurai looking Pokemon approached her. She, her yellow Pokemon and the samurai stared at each other in silence, at least until the small Pokemon made another cry of "bachu" and the samurai's trainer ran over to collect him. He seemed uncomfortable with conversation, but tried, which was more than what Parker could say. He also put a name to the tiny Pokemon. Still, she could give him some response.

"S'okay," she mumbled petting the now identified Joltik,"Thanks for telling me what he is. I don't know a lot about Unova." She smiled a bit before,they were approached again by the enthusiastic kid.

Parker placed the Joltik on her shoulder, debating on what to name him as she nodded in greeting at the other trainers. Then it hit her; she knew the perfect name for him.
"Thor," she called as she poked the small Pokemon. Her attention then fell back onto the other trainers as she looked at them in question, wondering what their names are. She debated for a bit, before she turned back to the trainer with a samurai like Pokemon and offered her hand for a hand shake. "Parker Harris."

User Image User Image
OOC;

Tipsy Tipper

User Image

Lucille Violettexxxx

Real Women are classy, strong, independent, loyal and loveable. One thing about them is they know they deserve better..

User Image

Shuppet floated around the other trainers and their Pokemon, watching each of them with a curious yet mischievous look in his eyes. It seemed like he was plotting something, and finally Lucy took notice. She remembered her younger cousin Andrew would get a look like that in his eyes when he was about to pull a prank on someone, usually Lucy. So, before anything could happen, Lucy called her little friend over. "Darling, come over here. there are some things we need to discuss." Lucy called to her Pokemon. An seemingly annoyed Shuppet grudgingly made his way back to his trainer, stopping when he was infront of her. Lucy took a moment to look over the Pokemon. She was trying to think of what to name him. She thought of his appearance, and of course the appearance of his evolution, Banette. Lucy wanted a name that would both Pokemon, otherwise when Shuppet evolved things would just be awkward. Lucy tried to remember what the Hoenn region PokeDex had to say about Banette. When she finally remembered what it had to say, she was relieved. It talked about Banette sticking pins into its body and generating curse, almost like a voodoo doll. She grinned when an idea came to mind. "Shuppet, dear, what do you think of the name Voodoo? Is it good enough for you?" She asked as she folded her arms across her chest. A thoughtful look crossed the ghost Pokemon's face, and after a moment he nodded, seemingly pleased with his trainers choice of name. "Perfect, I'm glad you like it." Lucy said with a small giggle.

"Ah, you all pick great names that suit your Pokemon. Magnifique!~" She told them, clasping her hands together as an excited look surfaced one her face. "Pet, Shuppet!" Voodoo cried happily, agreeing with his trainer. He swished back and forth through the air happily. When Lucy heard the blonde girl speak up, she smiled in her direction. Her Shuppet was pretty neat, that was for sure. But the other Pokemon seemed pretty awesome aswell, even the bug types. It was nice to see all the trainers getting along so well with their Pokemon, it made Lucy think of how well her mother had gotten along with her own Pokemon before she had passed away. Casting those thoughts from her mind, she headed over to the boy with the headphones again, Charlie, was it? "Kabuto, huh?" She questioned as she watched the two. It already seemed like Kabuto was attached to his trainer, which was great. "That's a pretty neat Pokemon, do you like fossils? I do, I think they're pretty cool, but ghost types are definitely my favorite." Lucy rambled on enthusiastically.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Friendly Bear

8,900 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

C o l e x T e n n i s o n

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cole noticed the other girl introducing herself, but couldn't force himself to talk to her. . . He didn't want to be rude, but he was already embarrassed as it was. Then he noticed the girl, Parker, introduce herself and hold out a hand. Cole's inner rich kid's family self nearly kicked in. Generally he'd greet a lady with a kiss of the hand, but he knew most people didn't do that. So he reached his hand out, and shook hers in his.
" Hey, I'm Cole Tennison. " He said, smiling abit. It was actually comforting, and the embarrassment was finally starting to fade. " Yeah, Pawniard is also from Unova. It's actually the region I know the most about besides Otium. . . " He explained looking around, alot of the trainers were talking around with small groups kinda like he was. Maybe even more of them wold be willing to meet. . . However, he had issues talking with one person already. Troubles with at least the conversation. He obviously wasn't very comfortable with it, and he doubted he could be comfortable with any more than maybe one more person.

Dapper Genius

User Image
Charlie Ward: Prologue
I don't know what I'm saying.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
As Charlie played with the Kabuto attached to his shoulder, he noticed someone approaching him. It was Lucy, the girl with the pastel hair. A small, dark purple Pokemon followed her in the air. A Shuppet, a ghost type native to the Hoenn region. Charlie stood up, meeting the girl eye-to-eye. He stood as she asked her questions.

She spoke very properly, but quickly. She seemed very pleasant to talk to, and she seemed to enjoy talking to people. Maybe this was Charlie's ticket to learn how to talk to other kids his age.

"Yeah, ghost types are pretty cool. My parents have a few themselves. They have a Dusclops named Charles."

Charlie took a look at the Shuppet. It wasn't paying much attention to Charlie, opting instead to look around the room at the other Pokemon. Charlie turned back towards Kabuto, who was nuzzling closer up on his shoulder. He figured he should answer Lucy's question. "I've always liked Kabutos. Both my parents are archaeologists, so I grew up around fossils and the like. I don't know what it was, but Kabuto always stood out to me. They always just looked really interesting."

He turned back to Lucy. "Sorry. I ramble sometimes."

Magical Rogue

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Parker Harris
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I'm not quiet, you're just too loud."
Party:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ஐﻬParker could tell that Cole wasn't a people-person, but was willing to talk. Even if it was only one person at a time he could handle. She said nothing as she pulled her hand back and rolled back her over-sized coat's sleeves, while she listened to him explain what his Pokemon was. It was an interesting looking Pokemon, that looked to be made of blades and reminded Parker of the Steel Pokemon that Byron had. Her had twitched and made way to open one of her belt pouches to pull out her camera, but she stopped when Thor jumped the camera.

Confusion was evident on her face as she saw the tiny Pokemon attach itself to it almost lovingly.
"Thor... What?"" She didn't question any further, before she remember what she was about to do. Feeling that she should ask first, she pried Thor off of the camera and questioningly held the camera up at Cole and motioned to the Pawniard.

User Image User Image
OOC; And so the love story of Thor and the Camera was created.... and it's still a better love story than Twilight.

Savage Soldier

6,200 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Clyde Lowell

"Aw Crap, aw crap, aw crap,aw crap!" Clyde shouted as he was running around his hotel room a bit, rummaged for his belongs and such. He came to the new region yesterday and well, long behold, he's late, AGAIN. This is the second bad thing that happened on his journey! He overslept and almost missed his damn boat to the new region before he came here! Now he overslept and was trying to get his stuff together. He got his belongings and ran out of the room. He went towards the hotel desk, threw the money on the reception table, and left. He ran as fast as his legs took him. "Thank god that I was on the track team!" he shouted in his mind as he ran towards the lab.

He ran around from place to place, asked where the lab was and ran as fast as he could. When he found a lady on the corner of some street, he asked where the lab was. Clyde's prayer was answered. The woman told him to take a right then left then....Aw forget it! This would take too long for his own sakes. He ran around town and then slowed down a bit as he took a break from running.

"Damn it! Where it this damn lab," he said in exhaustion as he slowly slid down some sign he rested on. He looked up out of curiosity and saw what he couldn't believe. He actually was near the damn sign that said "Pokemon Lab"! He jolted back up and then charged into the lab.

He opened the doors as wide as he can as soon as he got in. He charged in to find the Professor around the lab. He looked around and then saw some trainers that had pokemon already. He ran towards some of the trainers receiving their own Pokemon and, without noticing it, he slipped off a banana peel that was on the floor for some reason and slips on it. He then triped onto the floor and his face was literally dragged all the way to the Professor.

"C-Clyde Lowell...here..." he raised his hand weakly as he slowly got up and dusted himself so that he could look presentable towards the professor.

Friendly Bear

8,900 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

C o l e x T e n n i s o n

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cole sighed abit while looking at his Pawniard. Soon looking up to find Parker almost asking if she could take a picture of Samurai, with some sort of motion. He understood it though. She obviously didn't like to talk much, and he was fine with it. He quickly nodded, he thought it was kind of cute in a way.

Suddenly another trainer ran in, looking like he had woken up incredibly late. However, he was probably just going to be the first of many. That's how things were here in Amentis of course. Most people tend to sleep in, alot like to watch challengers battle the elite four. Which Cole himself, had never seen. He never really cared for it, and there were rarely any trainers who challenged them anyways.

Cole looked back at Samurai and Parker, noticing the little Pawniard attempting to pose for the camera. At which, Cole chuckled abit. It was humorous of course. He felt like he had already somehow bonded with the little Pokemon, even though they just barely knew each other. It was some sort of feeling. Like he had known the Pokemon for awhile. Which made Cole feel relieved, and happy. Which was nice to feel since he hadn't in quite awhile.

»»Amentis Lab
»» Other trainers
»» Nervous/excited

Tipsy Tipper

User Image

Lucille Violettexxxx

Real Women are classy, strong, independent, loyal and loveable. One thing about them is they know they deserve better..

User Image

When Charlie stood up, Lucy had to tilt her head back slightly, since the boy was a little bit taller than her. If she had been wearing heels Lucy had no doubt she would either be the same height as Charlie or even a bit taller depending on what heels she would be wearing. Moving on, Lucy seemed genuinely intrigued when Charlie had mentioned his parents owning a few ghost types. "Ah, oui? My mama used to own a team full of wonderful ghost Pokemon also, she was a brilliant coordinator, and that is what I'd like to be one day." She said with a sad but dreamy look on her face. Lucy imagined herself winning contests in each region that had them. Lucy pictured herself in a beautiful dress with a full team of beautiful ghost types, and in the crowd handsome men calling out her name, and there in the middle of the crowd was her mother, a proud look on her face. Lucy snapped out of her thoughts and quickly focused on Charlie, a sheepish smile on her face. "Sorry, sometimes I walk down memory lane longer than I want to." She said with a small giggle.

Voodoo floated over to Charlie and his Kabuto, tilting his head curiously like a cat would. He stopped infront of Charlie's face then stuck his tongue out and made a silly face. Lucy gasped and a frown surfaced on her face. "Voodoo! That is not how you behave around people we have just met, apologize immediately." Lucy said sternly, her voice suddenly taking a motherly tone. Voodoo floated back over to Lucy and hid behind her, mumbling to himself. Lucy sighed and brushed her bangs from her face. "Sorry, he's kind of mischievous, it's going to be fun but also tough training him, I can already tell." She said as another smile surfaced on her face. With that dealt with, Lucy listened in as Charlie began talking about himself. Oh, so both his parents had been archaeologists? Interesting! Lucy had found fossils to be quite interesting, and she imagined growing up with two archaeologists for parents must've been pretty amazing. Traveling to all sorts of places, seeing all kinds of historical things, the works. Lucy was a little envious, since most of her childhood had been spent taking etiquette lessons, or singing lessons, and even lessons on how to be a good coordinator. Going out and traveling like Charlie and his parents had must've been quite an adventure. "No no! It's fine, I love listening to people talk about their lives, and yours sound very interesting. You must've been to a lot of places and seen a lot of things." She told him. The Ruins of Alph suddenly came to mind. Lucy had always been very interested in that place, it just seem so.. mysterious. She wondered if Charlie had ever been there before. "Have you ever been to the Ruins of Alph in Johto?"

Suddenly, a boy came bursting through the doors. Lucy gasped and held a hand up to her mouth, while Voodoo stopped sulking and jumped infront of his trainer with a brave face on. Dropping her hand to her side, Lucy looked at the boy with a worried expression on her face. "Excuse me, but are you alright? I hope you didn't get hurt from that fall.." She trailed off, watching the boy closely.

Savage Soldier

6,200 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Clyde Lowell

"Eh?" he said in a questioning response as he looked at the girl with her floating, cloth...Pokemon...thing next to her. For some reason in his head it looked like some weird psychic or flying type, depending on which one, put a cloth over it's head and wanted to try and look scary. Weird.

"I'm alright," he said, scratching the back of his head a bit in embarrassment. He already looks like a fool in front of someone. Damn it! The day has not gone the way it should had! He then went for the method of "ask questions later, get Pokemon now" method in his head.

"Um, miss, could you please excuse me for a moment. I need to get my pokemon now. So...I'll talk to you later?" he asked as he walked past her and then went get his pokemon. He picked it up the Pokeball from the Professor which had a mail letter attached to it. He opened it up and he read it. It was from his parents!

Dear Clyde,

I know you're probably wondering why we sent you this letter but, it's for good reasons. Hunny, we gotta say, we're counting on you to have a wonderful journey! We'll be cheering you on from the sidelines! You can do this!

Love, Mom and Dad.

P.S. We picked out your starter for you! Hope you like it! Your mother kept it for you until you went on your own journey! Hope you like it!

He put the letter away and then looked at his Pokeball. He threw it up in the air and then out came a little Chicken. Well, more like a baby chick. It was a Torchic! His mom always told him about her Blaziken in her trainer days. "This must be the Pokemon Mom and Dad wrote about," he thought as he saw the Torchic go "Torchic." Huh, do all Pokemon say their name? He always wondered if they did. He walked out of the room with his little chick behind him.
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Tessa Spruce

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◊▬▬▬▬▬▬◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◊
                                                      This world...belongs to those who inhabit it...
                                                      ◊▬▬▬▬▬▬◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◊▬▬▬▬▬▬◊

∫ For the red-haired teen, waiting around like this was just incredibly irritating. It was bad enough she had a bug sitting on her head for no reason whatsoever. But the fact that all these other trainers were acting all buddy-buddy with each other was almost sickening. Relying on others was just stupid. You were just as likely to be stabbed in the back by one of these fools as you were to get the help you so desperately wanted. For a moment, Tessa mused what would happen, should their lives be endangered. Would they help each other? Or would they cave in to their cowardly, human traits and abandon one another for their own sake? It was laughable. She certainly wouldn't help any of them, and she wouldn't expect them to help her. With a glower, she looked up, seeing one of the horns on her new Larvesta.

"Listen, firebug...if you're going to be with me, you need to have a fitting name. And from this point on, you shall be called Fury, understood?" she said, her eyes following the bug as it hopped off of her head, the sharp horns igniting at the tips as it showed its joy in the new nickname. With a roll of her eyes, she walked over to the Aide that was so mercilessly mocking her with those keys.

Looking down at her small stature, the Aide smirked at the fact that he could mess with the professor's daughter like this. That is, until he received a solid boot to the shin, dropping the keys and dropping himself to the floor as he clutched it. Jamming the key into the lock, she disengaged the door block so that she could exit, walking out as the doors slid open and paying no heed to the other trainers. If anything, she outright ignored all of them, even those that had attempted to engage her in conversation.

It wasn't like she was well known in her own hometown, anyway. She was usually cooped up in the tower, or out of town doing errands for her mother or herself. It would be surprising if any of the new trainers even had a faint clue of who she was. However, that wasn't on her mind, at all. As she started her trek towards the way out of town that new trainers were supposed to follow, she found herself stopped by a rather large man, who seemed to insist on instructing her of basic facts that she already knew. Inwardly she groaned as the man rambled on, blocking her path, as her Torch Pokemon stared in confusion, wondering just what was going on.

Not a good day. Not even remotely a good day. ∫

Dapper Genius

User ImageUser Image
Charlie Ward: Prologue
So much is happening so quickly.
"I've been to the Ruins, sure. It was about four years ago, actually. It was a blast. I actually met this girl there, and we..."

Charlie was cut off by the crashing sound, and turned in surprise as Lucy did. He watched the newcomer fly through the doors of the Laboratory and fall to the floor. As Lucy moved to comfort him, Charlie could just look. Oh man, what an entrance. I hope he's not hurt. Charlie turned to look at Kabuto.

Kabuto was no longer on his shoulder. After a brief pause Charlie began to look around hurriedly. He finally caught notice of his Pokemon climbing up a vertical fixture on the wall near where some of the others had been standing. Excusing himself, he rushed over to the wall. He could hear it clattering.

"Kabuto! Get down from there!"

The fossil Pokemon shook itself from side to side before inching further up the metal frame. Charlie sighed, then stepped closer. "Don't be afraid little buddy. It's ok to get startled, but you don't have to worry when you're with me!"

Kabuto's clattering slowed down, but he didn't move down. He turned slightly to look at Charlie, who was rubbing his chin. "Alright! What if I give you a name? If you come down I'll give you the greatest name ever, ok?"

Kabuto looked at Charlie for a moment, then scurried down the fixture. He was standing at Charlies' feet looking up at him. Charlie smiled. "Now, you're going to be very powerful one day. You need a powerful sounding name, and I think I got one. Claymore."

Claymore's eyes widened and it scurried around the floor in delight.

Magical Rogue

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
Parker Harris
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I'm not quiet, you're just too loud."
Party:
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ஐﻬWith the go ahead given, Parker grinned and flicked on the camera to take that photo. The Pawniard seemed to be a ham, or was humoring her since he posed for the photo. However before she could take the picture, another trainer arrived late and in a rather painful fashion. Thor took that moment of her distraction to re-attach himself to the camera and the sound of a clicking shutter came not soon after. He took a picture.

Now she wanted to know if it was a good one. Once more, Parker pried Thor away from the camera and glanced at the display screen. There was a blurry yellow figure blocking most of Pawniard, and she could make out the newest trainer sliding on the floor in the background. It took a lot of self control not to laugh at it, though she was shaking from holding it in. She took another picture of the Pawniard like she intended and looked at Thor, whom was firmly held in her hand. With a scolding air to it, she gently waved the camera in front of him and wagged her finger in the general hand sign for "no, no, no".

Thor looked unrepentant, squirming in her hold to try and get the camera. Parker had a feeling that more photos like the first one will happen a lot more often. She poked the small Pokemon and placed him back onto her shoulder. It was nice that she felt like she was bonding with the tiny Pokemon, even if most of her photos were going to be ruined. With a small smile, Parker looked back at Cole and nodded in thanks. Trainers were usually iffy when she wanted to photograph their Pokemon.

Feeling like he should see the photos, Parker offered the camera to Cole. He'd probably get a kick out of seeing his Pokemon hamming it up for the camera.

User Image User Image
OOC;

Tipsy Tipper

User Image

Lucille Violettexxxx

User Image

Lucy's eyes sparkled when Charlie said he actually had visited the Ruins of Alph. Lucy had only been there once where she was a small child. Her father had some business in Johto and Lucy wanted to go with him. She visited most of the places with some kind of historical significance, The Burned Tower was another one she had been to. It was marvelous, despite it's current state. Lucy just loved the legends surrounding it, and despite being born in Sinnoh, she had to say that Johto was probably her favorite region. "How wonderful, those Ruins are truly a magical place. One day I would like to go back and visit." She said with a bright smile on her face. Thinking of future journeys she was going to take made Lucy feel so adventurous, and she couldn't wait to start her current journey. She wondered where she would go, what kind of Pokemon she would meet, and maybe if she would meet any other new trainers, like herself. She tried to imagine all the wonderful sights and sounds she would experience, but she couldn't. This only made her more eager to get out there and start her journey, but she didn't want to be rude and just rush out without at least chatting with everyone once. A lady always makes herself known Lucy tilted her head slightly when she noticed that Charlie's Kabuto was no longer perched on his shoulder. She blinked her eyes curiously and looked around the room, and when she saw Charlie looking up she did the same. Kabuto was currently climbing up the wall. Lucy giggled softly, and nodded her head when Charlie excused himself.

Lucy decided to chat with the other trainers, and Voodoo seemed to have the same idea. Voodoo floated over to the boy with the Pawniard and the girl with the Joltik. He greeted the two Pokemon excitedly, then rushed back over to Lucy, who was slowly making her way over to the two. Lucy was impressed with how friendly her Pokemon was, but she had a suspicion that it was just a front, and later when he knew them a bit better the pranks would start. Lucy made a mental note to keep a watchful eye on her fututre prankster of a Pokemon. "Hello there, my name is Lucy and this is Voodoo." She greeted the two with a friendly wave. When she noticed the girl had her camera out, she wondered if maybe she was interrupting a photoshoot of some sort. She didn't want to be rude, so she asked just incase. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything," She added quickly, a small frown on her face as she glanced between the two trainers.

Hilarious Sex Symbol

User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxdexxxxSɑɨитe-Cσqμɨʅʅe
User ImageUser Image

Taro was scuttling about the room, examining how everyone interacted with their pokemon. For being a ghost type, Taro was shockingly timid and shy. However, he was friendly enough, and didn't seem like a prankster. "Taro!", Rosalina quickly called out. Hearing it's name, the Gastly quickly came back to it's trainer. "You're gonna be tough someday, and we're gonna go see many places together. Hopefully you can meet Justy. He practically raised me, and taught me all I know about pokemon. So, you and me are a-". She was promptly cut off as a black haired male came running and slipping in. Though... No words came from her lips. It was his own fault for running, right? Though his excitement could be understood. 'Twas a big day for them all. Watching as the crimson-haired girl left, Rosie smiled. Something about that girl... Just ticked her off. Shaking the thought off, the young girl knew that today was gonna be amazing.

After a little while, Taro wandered over to the violet-haired girl, a tall man, and the dark-haired person whom seemed to be a girl. taro seemed eager to play with Shuppet, it seemed. Rosie quickly followed the Gastly and chuckled sheepishly. "Sorry 'bout that... Seems like Taro wants to make a new friend!". Her emerald green eyes looked around at the other trainers. Parker, Lucy and... The man? Rosie hadn't caught his name. "Hope I'm not getting in the middle of anything. Name's Rosalina. Rosalina de Sainte-Coquille, but just call me whatever you want". After politely introducing herself, Rosalina noticed that her Gastly had not left Shuppet's side. Wherever Voodoo went, so did Taro. Rosie chuckled at the two, thinking perhaps they would become friends. Another thought dawned to the young girl though... Wouldn't SHE need friends, as well? Sure, Rosie had friends... Back in Orre! Orre was one of the regions farthest out. It was practically a huge expanse of desert, with a few towns. Gateon Port, Pyrite Town, Agate Village... Of course, Phenac City, where she was originally from. Perhaps a few friends would ease her homesickness.

-Check out my Team!-

x
x
x

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out