x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxdexxxxSɑɨитe-Cσqμɨʅʅe
User ImageUser Image

The day seemed to be going by quickly. The sunlight was bright, and yet, it seemed a little lonely for some reason. Perhaps it was just how Rosalina felt at the moment? With her head resting in her hands, still gazing at the daytime sky, the girl pondered on what Clyde spoke. So, Hoenn was a place of wondrous beauty... Natural beauty, that was. With kind people, excellent places to visit, and some kind of Pokemon Contests? This concept was a little fresh to Rosalina... She'd only ever read about them. Apparently Sinnoh had Pokemon Contests as well. And the Jhoto region had something called the Pokeathelon! It was funny how Orre was a bit short on fun... Though there was Mt. Battle, and all the Coliseums, there wasn't anything not battle-related. Perhaps Rosalina might pitch the idea of opening a Contest Hall in Phenac City... After a short while, Rosalina noticed she'd gotten lost in her own thoughts, and focused her attention on Clyde. "Sounds like a magical place", Rosie muttered softly, before focusing her gaze back onto the sky. "... Magical".

After a short while, she began to speak her mind, without giving it much thought. Rosalina said words as they came to her mind, without breaking her stare to the light blue sky. "Orre isn't exactly a Pokemon Contest holder, but there are lots of things in Orre that are unique. Like the fact that wild Pokemon are very scarce. You need to place Poke Snacks at a Pokespot to lure it, then with an App on your PDA, or Pokegear, you'll be notified when a Pokemon comes. But there is little to no variety... Though we do have Mt. Battle. It's a huge mountain, reaching above the clouds. There are 100 floors in total, and every 10 floors there's a rest area. It sounds easy, but it's incredibly difficult to beat all 100 in a row. Every time you reach the rest area, you get Poke Coupons, which can be redeemed for awesome prizes...". Rosalina paused for a while, then proceeded to speak again. "We also have Coliseums. Well, we used to... There used to be the Phenac Coliseum, the one in Pyrite and the one in The Under. Now, I think Pyrite is the only still open. Oh, and we have the Pokemon Tower! It has a lot of fun games and stuff... And a Coliseum on the top. I used to go there all the time". In her voice, anyone would be able to sense the deep longing for her home.

-Check out my Team!-

User ImageUser Image

xvShadow_Dragonvx
User Image
Clyde Lowell

Pokedollars: 2990
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Clyde had a little playful glare at her. Call him a tad stupid ,eh? "Least I'm not the one being the Tsundere," he thought as she continued. Though he hated the fact that he was being called stupid by a thirteen year old. Clyde's scale of intelligence just keeps being belittled over and over again. Sadly, that has happened while he was home.

"Hey, I don't care what you do to make yourself feel better.As long as your happy, I'm ok with it. I'd rather not see you sad," he told her as he looked up into the bright sky with a smile. He put his hands in his pockets as they walked along.

The day went by, the sun still clear in the sky. It shined brightly as they continued on the trail. When Rose responded to his question, he simply shrugged and then looked at her.

"Whatever Rose, but I'll be willing to ask anything you want to know about me," he told her as they continued to walk.

Arrow, the little spearow that was still perched on his head, stretched a bit as his nap was over. He looked around at the natural scenery as he began to flap his wings and flew into the air behind the duo. He needed some exercise otherwise he would become a fat bird.

User Image
Clyde Lowell

Clyde looked at Rose with a little smile. She wanted to know about Hoenn,huh? "Home...," he thought in his head as he opened his mouth.

"Well, Hoenn is a very great place to live in my opinion," he told her and then he continued on.
"Great people,great places and finally, great contests! Lots and lots of sightseeing!" He smiled a bit as he thought of the places he travled with his father on business trips around Hoenn.

"There's also the battle frontier there. The Pokemon contest halls are around the Region as well, so it's full of entertainment," he said cheerfully.

Arrow came back from his flight journey, he saw a town coming soon and he swooped down on top of Clyde's head. It pointed it's wing forward and said "Spear!". Clyde thought that was a message of the next town ahead.

Clyde looked at his bird with a smile and then he began to walk faster than before. "C'mon Rose! Arrow told me the next town is ahead!" he shouted as he sprinted towards the next town.

Savage Soldier

6,200 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Clyde Lowell

(Note:*btw sin you think you could take us to the town already? I kinda don't wanna write it down <A> wink
Clyde stop short and then looked at her as he listened to her story of her home. He listened as her voice mellowed a bit, probably reminded her of home. Clyde chuckled and then looked at the sky with her.

"Yeah..The Colosseum you speak of sound almost like Battle Frontier,"he told her as he started to get a bit homesick as well. Mostly because the topic was brought up to the table. Though, he never liked the feeling of missing home. It felt as if it was a anchor weighing him down on his journey, just enough to probably want to come back home. Clyde's parents would not like that! They wanted him to have the experience of a life time! Clyde reassured himself he will have this epic journey now.

"But hey, let's not get a bit too home sick shall we? Might ruin the journey's mood, ya know?" he told her with a assured smile.

Hilarious Sex Symbol

User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
User ImageUser Image

Rosalina's mind couldn't seem to stay fixated on one particular topic. It was from Clyde, to Hoenn, to her home in Orre, then to her Pokemon, then her Journey, then back to Orre. It was a little aggravating for the young girl, not finding a single topic to focus on. But as Clyde suggested, Rosie quickly nodded in agreement. Thinking about home would only make it hurt more that she couldn't be there. Besides, no matter what, Rosalina was never really alone, right? I mean, she had her Pokemon by her side. Plus a new friend, and the rest of the trainers, most of which Rosie didn't know well enough to consider friends. The blonde girl looked at Clyde with bright eyes. "... You're right. Thanks, Clyde", Rosalina spoke with a very light, gentle chuckle, before turning her attention back onto the sky. A few Pidgey and Spearow flew about from tree to tree, and her own Pokemon, Taro and Denka, were following behind, happily conversing among themselves in a language unknown to humans. I wonder what Pokemon say... It'd be cool if there was a device that translated Pokemon speech!. Her own thoughts seemed to make the girl a bit impatient and envious. Though off in the distance, Rosalina saw something.

The outline of buildings. There was no mistaking it, they were coming upon the next town! "Clyde! Look!", Rosie excitedly pointed towards the distant outline of their destination. With an eager grin, Rosalina turned to the dark haired male and let loose a deep chuckle. "Race you!", she spoke with a challenging tone. Before long, Rosalina was counting down from three. Two. One. After an excited "Go!", Rosalina bolted forward, both Taro and Denka keeping up surprisingly well. The wind made the girl's hair trail behind her, and Taro and Denka seemed to be having a little contest of their own.

-Check out my Team!-

User ImageUser Image

xvShadow_Dragonvx
User Image
Clyde Lowell

Pokedollars: 2990
Clyde had a little playful glare at her. Call him a tad stupid ,eh? "Least I'm not the one being the Tsundere," he thought as she continued. Though he hated the fact that he was being called stupid by a thirteen year old. Clyde's scale of intelligence just keeps being belittled over and over again. Sadly, that has happened while he was home.

"Hey, I don't care what you do to make yourself feel better.As long as your happy, I'm ok with it. I'd rather not see you sad," he told her as he looked up into the bright sky with a smile. He put his hands in his pockets as they walked along.

The day went by, the sun still clear in the sky. It shined brightly as they continued on the trail. When Rose responded to his question, he simply shrugged and then looked at her.

"Whatever Rose, but I'll be willing to ask anything you want to know about me," he told her as they continued to walk.

Arrow, the little spearow that was still perched on his head, stretched a bit as his nap was over. He looked around at the natural scenery as he began to flap his wings and flew into the air behind the duo. He needed some exercise otherwise he would become a fat bird.

User Image
Clyde Lowell

Clyde looked at Rose with a little smile. She wanted to know about Hoenn,huh? "Home...," he thought in his head as he opened his mouth.

"Well, Hoenn is a very great place to live in my opinion," he told her and then he continued on.
"Great people,great places and finally, great contests! Lots and lots of sightseeing!" He smiled a bit as he thought of the places he travled with his father on business trips around Hoenn.

"There's also the battle frontier there. The Pokemon contest halls are around the Region as well, so it's full of entertainment," he said cheerfully.

Arrow came back from his flight journey, he saw a town coming soon and he swooped down on top of Clyde's head. It pointed it's wing forward and said "Spear!". Clyde thought that was a message of the next town ahead.

Clyde looked at his bird with a smile and then he began to walk faster than before. "C'mon Rose! Arrow told me the next town is ahead!" he shouted as he sprinted towards the next town.

User Image
Clyde Lowell

(Note:*btw sin you think you could take us to the town already? I kinda don't wanna write it down <A> wink
Clyde stop short and then looked at her as he listened to her story of her home. He listened as her voice mellowed a bit, probably reminded her of home. Clyde chuckled and then looked at the sky with her.

"Yeah..The Colosseum you speak of sound almost like Battle Frontier,"he told her as he started to get a bit homesick as well. Mostly because the topic was brought up to the table. Though, he never liked the feeling of missing home. It felt as if it was a anchor weighing him down on his journey, just enough to probably want to come back home. Clyde's parents would not like that! They wanted him to have the experience of a life time! Clyde reassured himself he will have this epic journey now.

"But hey, let's not get a bit too home sick shall we? Might ruin the journey's mood, ya know?" he told her with a assured smile.

Savage Soldier

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Clyde Lowell

PokeDollars:2990
"W-Whoa hey! Not fair!" he shouted as he chased after the girl as she ran away with the Pokemon. He ran with Arrow flying by him, keeping up with his owner with ease. The bird flew ahead and went ahead of Rose's Pokemon. He blew a raspberry at them and then flew ahead of them. Clyde, continued his run as he caught up to Rose. He smirked as he thought of a little joke he used to tell his friends whenever they raced.

"You're too slow!" he taunted Rose as he ran ahead of her and caught up to Arrow.

Ruthless Shoujo

8,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image
Parker Harris
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I'm not quiet, you're just too loud."
Party:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ஐﻬThe sounds of a scuffle were not welcome, but the sirens were welcomed. It should be a few moments until they arrived, which gave Parker some time to do something. May as well go with Charlie's plan and free the other Pokemon and the people.

It was easy for Parker to get to them unnoticed, since the goons' attention was on the guys, though the locks were going to be a pain to deal with. She went up to one of the more out of the way cages filled with people and experimentally tugged at the lock. It was strong, heavy and looked to need a key to open. Just her luck.

"Give up, boy. We tried breaking it when we were tossed in here," one of the men in the cage morosely spoke,"get outta here."

Parker scowled at the man and refused to leave them there, instead she looked around for something to break the lock. There was nothing that she could really use lying around here, besides a few rocks, but they were too big for her to pick up and use practically. Though she didn't have to do anything now since the sirens closed in and were louder than ever, signalling the arrival of the police.

User Image User Image
OOC; This... is crap....

Devoted Tactician

9,200 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

C o l e x T e n n i s o n

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cole wasn't certain what to do next. How long would they be able to restrain them? Just then sirens were sounded off in the distance. What a relief, and great timing. This meant they wouldn't have to keep them for long thankfully. Cole looked over at Charlie and slightly smiled, also Noticing Parker trying to sneak up and break open a cage. They had to at least distract the other soldiers for a bit, and Parker gave Cole the idea he needed.

" Samurai, quickly break off the locks on the cages with Pokemon in them! " Cole shouted, as the little Pawniard quickly ran to the cages avoiding the one with Parker, smashing on a couple locks. The soldiers doing just as planned and turning away to stop Samurai from achieving the small goal.

" Charlie, try to get the other two, the one captain won't matter in a matter of seconds. " Cole informed him as he swiftly sprinted up to the soldiers, grappling onto two of them and throwing them to the ground. Cole quickly snatched both of their whips and tossed them to the side. Charlie only had a few short moments to at least knock the other two down, if he didn't once the Pokemon were released they'd simply run. If they did the rest right, the Pokemon would intimidate the guards, and the Police would arrive without having to chase any of Origin down.

»» Volans Town
»» Charlie, Samurai, Police
»» Relieved
Ooc: That was dramatic, and lame. c:

Dapper Genius

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Charlie Ward: Chapter One
I'm five steps ahead of you.
As soon as Cole ran to tackle two of the soldiers, Charlie leaped into action. Pointing at one of the guards, he patted Landslide on the head and the rock Pokemon began rolling towards his target. As Landslide sped up, Charlie grabbed hold of Claymore and threw him at the other guard. "Claymore, Mud Shot!"

Claymore flew through the air, firing a line of dark mud at his target. Unable to react in time, the guard began moving to one side before getting slammed with the heavy substance. He stumbled right into a diving tackle from Charlie, knocking him flat on his back. At the same time, Claymore landed on his face, latching on tight.

Landslide had caught up to his target, who was trying his best to escape. Landslide reached his peak speed and flung himself up, slamming into the mans back. The guard hit the ground hard and Landslide wasted little time. The Geodude grabbed one of his legs and one of his arms and pulled them behind his back, limiting his escape.

Charlie struggled to keep his guards arms subdued, though his struggling seemed to lessen as the seconds passed. Charlie lifted his head to look over at Cole and Parker, while his hearing was diverted back to the sirens.

Currently playing: Deep Cover by Sun Araw

Savage Soldier

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Clyde Lowell

Clyde and Arrow arrived at the newest town. He saw a sign that said "Volan Town." He came into the town and saw smoke coming from it. He ran towards the smoke and saw Pokemon and people being tortured and abused by the people in armor. He looked at them both surprised and disgust at this. "This...Who?! Why! When!?" he shouted in his mind in anger as he saw Arrow fly above him with a war cry, ready to strike whenever his master commanded.

"Hey a*****e!" he shouted at a man in armor to get his attention. The armored man looked up at Clyde with his eyebrow raised, surprised that there is still a person not captured or tortured.

"I thought we got all the Pokemon and people already," the man muttered to himself. "Oh well, more fun for me!" he shouted in glee as got his whip ready to hit Clyde.

Clyde reacted to this and then ran up to the man and punched him in the face before he tried to injure Clyde. Clyde whistled Arrow to come in and he pecked the life out of the man. The armored man ran away and covered his head with his arms so that Arrow could not injure him any further. While distracted, he made the tortured folk and Pokemon alike to retreat.

"C'mon! Hurry before he comes back!" he directed them away from the scene. Arrow came back along with the man still being pecked and was trying to whip the poor bird but no avail. Clyde came at the man with a battle cry and then clocked him right in the face. The man fell down with a "thud" and was unconscious for the most part. More of the armored people came at him as they saw their fallen comrade that was injured by Clyde. Clyde ran in fright as he called his Spearow friend and retreated away.

Ruthless Shoujo

8,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image
Parker Harris
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I'm not quiet, you're just too loud."
Party:
User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ஐﻬParker lightly banged her head against the cage when she noticed Charlie and Cole tackle the goons to the floor. She was thankful that Samurai was helping out though, even if the Pokemon left her with the other cages. At least she can use one of these broken locks for something.

She knelt down and picked up the broken lock, before she used it as a makeshift hammer on the locks on the cages. A few good hits and the cages were opened. Parker could barely move out of the way quick enough, before the people ran out of them, and even more ran past her. This confused her since she didn't free that many people. When she spotted Clyde running away from more goons she understood why.

Thor was moved from her pocket to her shoulder, before she ran to the general direction of the goons and Clyde. True, she kinda promised her dad she would stay out of trouble, but she kinda ignored that already, so why not go in all the way and have Thor use Electoweb on them? Thor seemed to be all for it, since when they got close to the goons, he spit the electricity laced web at the ones that got to close. Never have yelps of pain sounded so good.

User Image User Image
OOC;

Hilarious Sex Symbol

User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
User ImageUser Image

Clyde's comment on how she was too slow simply made the girl chuckle. As the dark haired man went on into Volan town, Rosie quickly followed. But something made her stop. There was Parker, Charlie, Clyde and Cole all dealing with some kind of situation. A situation in which there were many Pokemon in cages, yet her friends seemed to be dealing with the situation well... As Rosalina got a grin of enthrallment, she quickly made her way to the scene, where a few of the armored men took notice of her presence. "Listen little girl, if you don't want us to run and tell your mommy, you'd best scuttle out of here! NOW!", one of them barked at her, trying to sound all scary-like. With a simple chuckle, Rosalina took a fighting-ready stance. Both Taro and Denka were close behind, eagerly awaiting their Trainer's orders. "Taro! Let these fools meet your poisonous gas! Denka! Start working on the cages with Parker and Samurai!". The Pokemon eagerly went to their stations. Taro had enveloped itself around the goon's head, until eventually he dropped to the ground. Not dead, just deeply unconscious. Taro did the same with two other goons, before a slight wind came. Taro struggled to stay in place.

Denka, on the other hand, was hard at work, pecking and working at the locks Parker hadn't gotten to yet, attempting to break them with it's stubby beak. As the wind died, Rosalina noticed a goon come directly at her. "You little brat! We'll fix you!". As he came, Rosalina quickly ducked his punch, and upon coming back up, laid a swift swing kick to his jaw. The man let a slight grunt in pain before coming at her again. "Taro!". Hearing it's trainer's call, Taro quickly met the goon halfway, enveloping him in it's toxic gas, until he fell unconscious. Rosalina then bolted to Denka, whom was eagerly pecking at a lock. Then looking to Parker, Rosalina gave a slightly worried expression, yet it was also backed by a burning desire to help.

-Check out my Team!-

User ImageUser Image

Savage Soldier

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image (PERMISSION FROM MOD)

Officer Jenny and a army of police enforcers arrived at the scene. All of the police members threw out their Pokemon and started to round up the Team Origin members with their Pokemon and their batons.

"Alright everyone! Round them up and give them no edge in escaping!" she ordered her people continued to fight on the criminals. Some of Team Origin's members escaped from the scene while others were captured and dragged to the corner.

"Alright! Now arrest them and get those Civilians out of their containment!" she ordered once more as Pokemon and people alike were helping them escape from the wrath of Team Origin, letting everything settle down to a degree. She took out a megaphone and then spoke to the criminals.

"Alright scum! Put your damn hands up and get moving! I got places to be, people to talk to!" she shouted at them as the cops led them to armored trucks to lock them up.
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Tessa Spruce

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◊▬▬▬▬▬▬◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◊
                                                      This world...belongs to those who inhabit it...
                                                      ◊▬▬▬▬▬▬◊▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◊▬▬▬▬▬▬◊

∫ Panting heavily, Tessa slowly slowed out of her dead sprint, her face red enough to match her hair. Bendig at the waist, she put her hands on her knees and attempted to catch her breath. Despite being so young, she was in pretty damn great form, having sprinted the entire way to Volans. However, when she finally got enough air in her lungs to move normally, she was shocked to see the the police force surrounding and capturing the Team Origin members that had occupied the town.

Bringing a finger to her mouth, she lightly bit down, staring at the scene before her. Glancing around, she noticed one of the grunts inching off to an area not in sight of the police. Jumping at the chance, she threw out her only Pokemon, the Larvesta immediately letting loose a blast of strong flames at his feet. Abusing his shock, she leapt at him, knocking him to the ground before straddling him to pin the man down. Gripping his shirt, she pulled him up to face him, fist aimed to punch if necessary. Growling, she clenched her fist even tighter, as she started to interrogate him, regardless of the police. Fury watched on in confusion, tilting its bug body to show the emotion. ∫

Devoted Tactician

9,200 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • 50 Wins 150

- Sergeant Aero -

In a separate cage located a ways away from the others was a young man, about the age of twenty-five. He sighed, noticing the police's arrival. Now he wouldn't endanger anyone by breaking out. All the men guarding him had already ran off or had been captured. The man, wearing a sort of black uniform, picked the lock off his cage and kicked the door open.

" Well that was easier than I thought. Shouldn't use old technology. . . " He muttered to himself, popping his neck and grappling onto two of the guards who happened to be waiting around a corner. Trying to escape. He held both the heads, locked in in his underarm. He soon approached the cops as well as Jenny and threw them onto the ground.

" Two more for you Jenny. As for you trainers. I gotta say nice timing. I'm assuming you're all here to battle the gym correct? Eh, don't answer that. I already know. Well, I guess stop by the base and strap on a parachute. I'll be waiting. " The man explained as he started walking away. He quickly stopped himself and turned around to face the young trainers once again. " Forgot to mention. I'm Sergeant Aero. I'm the Gym Leader in this town, if you hadn't caught on yet. " Aero informed them. Just before turning around and walking back towards the Air base yet again. Soon disappearing into the gym.

Devoted Tactician

9,200 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • 50 Wins 150

C o l e ◥▶◀◤ T e n n i s o n

Cole blinked. The police had shown up, and everything finally seemed to be under control. He was exhausted, and looked around for Parker for a second just to notice the gym leader of Volans finally show up. Where the hell was he that entire time? Some Gym leader.

" Hey Charlie. You go ahead and do whatever. I'm gonna go look for Parker. I have no idea where she ran off to. " He explained as he walked off, in the direction he hoped she was in. Eventually finding her and a few Origin grunts stuck against the walls of building. He took a deep breathe and looked at the grunt, who had obviously been shocked by the electric web quite abit. Though the poor b*****d deserved it.

" Glad I finally caught up with you. The police finally arrived and everything, and it seems you caught a couple more Origin Grunts? " Cole sighed looking at the grunt on the wall again. Samurai quickly closed in behind Cole, standing next to him. Glad to see that Parker was safe along with Cole. " And, thanks Parker. For calling in for the police. Me and Charlie might have had the situation for a little bit. But it was likely to turn on us quick if we didn't have some sort of outside help. We were outnumbered, and probably outmatched with all their whips. " He explained smiling at Parker again.

»» Volans Town
»» Samurai, Parker
»» Relieved

Savage Soldier

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Clyde Lowell

After Clyde rescued the people and was rescued by the army of the Pokemon police, Clyde went to find Rose. He knew she was bound to be around this anarchy of a city. He ran around the city looking for her with Arrow on his shoulder.

"Arrow. You think you can scout out for Rose for me?" he asked the bird as he nodded and then flew away to find her. Clyde watched the little bird flay away and waited for him. "I hope she's alright," he thought as he looked at the sky, worried about his friend. He hopped he didn't get hurt in this little scuffle with this nefarious gang.

Arrow flew around the city to find his master's friend. He spotted her and dove down to perch onto her shoulder. He squawked his name to tell Rose that his master was looking for her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff