Welcome to Gaia! ::

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
Euphemia Zarlight
'Every mind is manipulated.. It's just a matter of how that determines their life.'

X

Euphemia watched as the man stood and then spoke. This one was intriguing. "I am Euphemia Zarlight." "How disrespectful! Making a lady introduce herself first instead of--" "Noire." "Ah....Sorry, Lady Euphemia. She noticed the strange stone on the man's hand, and remembered seeing Kratos with one as well. Kneeling, she got a better look at the stone, seeing that it has a lustful shine to it. There was a soul within the stone, which intrigued Euphemia even more. Standing, she returned to Kratos and examined his. They were different colors. Was that common, or was one of their's just unique? She stood again and looked at the man in red, ready to hear his name.

X

Who is that?: Noire, Kratos, and Lloyd
Where am I?: Triet
My Condition: Curious
Out of Claws: --

7,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
◦◦◦ "Hey come on guys. Orange? Give me a better color."◦◦◦

User Image
┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Guy Cecil «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

┏┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┓
» Good «
┗┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┛

xxxxxxxxGuy swung his sword up vertically as the Merfish's fin tried to strike him across the chest the fourth time. Guy really thought that he was done for until he felt his right leg's pain go away instantly. He turned and looked at Nix as she yelled cure. He almost forgot that the Merfish existed. He turned back around and was almost attacked by the headbutt attack again. He closed his eyes but it never came. He opened one eye and saw that the Merfish was now attacking Jade. Guy took this chance and backed away to catch his breath for just a minute.

xxxxxxxxWith Jade's help he didn't need much strength to finish the Merfish off now. "You got it!" he said as he gave Jade the thumbs up as Jade went back to fight the Coryntis. Guy ran straight for the Merfish but tricked it by jumping up in the air. He land behind the creature and have it another blowing attack, beast. Without stopping, he ran straight towards it and used Soaring Light Spear. Guy spiraled into the air surrounded by a trail of light, and finished the creature off with a powerful horizontal slash while airborne, before falling back to the ground.

xxxxxxxxGuy turned his attention towards Natalia as she told Nix to watch out. He shift his attention to Nix. She didn't seem focused on the Iron Crab and Guy knew who was to blame for that. Guy jumped into the air and landed in front of the Iron crab. Thanks to Natalia it was busy focusing on her instead of everyone else. Guy used Demon Fang and followed up with Tiger Blade. He twirled to the side and slide behind the Iron Crab and used Beast again. The attack blew the creature near to Nix. He smirked at her assuming that she was going to finish it off with her Raging Beast. "All yours!" he yelled to Nix as he winked at her.

xxxxxxxxGuy didn't waste any time. He ran over to where Natalia was and is going to help her with the water bats. Guy used his normal slashing attacks but the bats were just flying higher and higher. He jumped back and gritted his teeth. His attacks weren't doing him any good if his skill weren't really made for creating FOFs fast enough. But he'll do what he has to do. Guy ran up to the two water bats and made sure that he was hand right under them. He gripped his sword and spun around, slashing upwards while jumping into the air, creating a cyclone of wind that hits both bats. This arte allowed him to create a wind FOF of 50 percent. Guy landed back on his feet and repeated his action. Severing Wing was his only attack that helped him create FOFs fast. Once the circle was completed, he jumped into the center of it and use Beast. Standing on the green circle will using Beast initiated Thunder Beast. Guy slamed the target, as if initiating a Beast attack. Then he followed up with a large and explosive blast of lightning, knocking the two water bats to the ground.

✥✥✥"That saying, don't you think, was a little bit too harsh?"✥✥✥

User Image

✥✥✥"I don't know why women is a phobia that I cannot get over a long time ago.✥✥✥

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
"Emil....Marta....They taught me that even a creature such as I can be more than a faithful servant."

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Tenebrae
Centurion of Darkness

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I will never again refer to instinct. I will follow the desires of a long forgotten heart."

Tenebrae floated through the Iselia Forest, following the mana signature he knew so well. Emil was close by. As he flew, staying cloaked behind invisibility, he came across a fortress. It was the Iselia Desian Human Ranch. He remembered coming here with Emil and Marta once to find a little boy who had wondered off from the village. But, it was different. The fortress was rebuilt, and looked almost completely operational. He wondered what Emil would be doing in such a place, and could only hope that he wasn't in danger. But, with his luck, that was exactly what he was in. Floating through the gates, not being seen by anyone, he went right into the fortress and continued to follow the signature until he found the teen. As Tenebrae previously thought, he was in trouble. The blonde was locked inside a cell, and without a weapon. Going over to the door, he looked at Emil. "Looks like you could use a little help, Emil. How did you get in there anyway?" Tenebrae found it amusing, despite the danger this situation would prove to be. Emil was always attracting some sort of danger.

Location Iselia Ranch
Company Emil
Mood Concerned
Out Of Cores --

Bashful Sex Symbol

10,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image

__________________________________________________ t h e x s m i l e x t h e x p a t h x y o x h a v e x s e n
                                              ______________________ t h e x dreams x w e x shared, x v i s i o n s x o f x our x u n i v e r s e

_x i s x t h e y ' d x t u r n x r e a l

______________________________________________________________________Dust of the galaxies take my hand
                                              ______________________________________________________________________Hymn of gathering stars as my guide
                                              _________________________________________________________________________This world may have failed you,
                                              ________________________________________________________________________It doesn't give you a reason why.
                                              _________________________________________________________________You could have chosen a different path in life.

x The blond waited while the other spoke, telling him, well, vaguely, what she was doing there at first. Judith was always a strange one, then again, he hadn't had many dealings with the Kritya. They mostly stayed in their floating city, and it was rare that he caught sight of the few that managed to stay on the surface. Then again, maybe he just wasn't that attentive as he should be, but that was a very low possibility. But his mind perked up when she mentioned the weather. She had noticed, most like everyone else. So that meant it was effecting even the people who were living in the sky. This had to come to an end, it really did. If this kept up...

"Stressful?" He lightly questions her words. Sure it was a little busy and tiring, but so was any work, especially for someone of his high status. People looked up to him, expected many things of him and of the people underneath him. It was more work to keep people in line usually than it was to actually do his job. "It's fine, really. Just... tiring, as you said, with these weather patterns." He moved away from telling Yuri's old time companion that he was having a little bit of a burden placed in his shoulders. Mostly, it was his fault, so there was no need to over-dramatize it.

But then it came to what this blue haired woman was doing there.

"See, I was actually looking for...a holy ring." The blond's heart jumped a little. Sure, she could just be shopping, but that was a little tad specific. His mind instantly focused on the knowledge that there currently was one in his pocket. "You wouldn't happen to have seen one, would you?" Now came the part he wasn't good at. He could lie and tell her that he hadn't, but they were both looking for the same thing. But if he went and told her, it would defeat the purpose he started this on his own in the first place. He wanted to give the others a chance to rest, he wanted a chance to help them. If he just dragged them into this, he wouldn't really be doing that.

'Ah.... what to do..." Once again he bit the inside of his cheek before he opened his mouth to speak. "H-Holy ring? No, I don't think that I have..." He hoped that she hadn't caught that small hitch in his voice as he spoke. He softly let his eyes wander from looking at her to the ground behind her, not wanting to make eye contact for a small second, as if he was lost in thought, before looking back up at her. "But I could keep my eye out for one, if you need it. Just collecting or looking for it for, uh, something else?" Wow, that didn't sound very suspicious at all, now did it?

location x Zaphias, upper quarter market placex actions x shopping and speaking to Judith x company x Judith x status x perfectly healthy

items currently possessed x Dark Bottles :: 10 , Black Silver :: 10, Holy Ring :: 1x

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
╔══════════════╗
〖 Emil Castagnier 〗
❦ Knight of Ratatosk ❦

╚══════════════╝

Emil sat in the corner of the cell, fiddling with his fingers. There wasn't much else to do otherwise. However, he heard some talk and looked up. For a few minutes, he couldn't see anything. But, then, the transparent image of Tenebrae appeared. Emil stood quickly and went to the door. "Tenebrae, what--Ouch....Tenebrae, what are you doing here? I mean, it's great to see you, but what about the Ginnungagap?" No. Now wasn't the time for that, and the look in Tenebrae's eyes said the same thing. Emil didn't know where the control panel was to open the door, though, so they'd have to think fast. "It's a long story, by the way. I'll tell you once I'm out of here....How do I get out of here?"

User ImageUser Image
If You Need Me, I Am At Iselia Ranch
I Am With Tenebrae
I Am Feeling Surprised, Relieved
Physical Stamina 95/100
Mana Stamina 70/100
Inventory 10 life bottles, 5 magic lens, 3 holy bottles, 1 dark bottle
Weapon Double-edged dual sword (Unequipped)
User Image
      xx|xxWe have a Map?! :: ↖↖ - Yulia City )
          xx|xxHey! Keep those thoughts inside :: ↖↖ - Awestruck )
              xx|xxAttention! Company Present :: ↖↖ - Tear, Florian (though he doesn't know that) )

Luke fon Fabre

"The climate change. Right. Could be a number of things" Luke replied back without much thought. With his right hand still placed on his hip he fiddled with strands of his red hair. A nervous tick when he wasn't sure what to say in certain situations. Luke definitely was glad that she was doing alright. He expected her to say as much though. She never really gave away when something was troubling her and he respected that, to a point anyway. "I'm not sure what's actually causing the climate change but I've been around a few places later and similar things are happening. I-" Wondering if it would be best to speak out in the public he leaned in a slightly "Is there some place quieter we can talk about this? I feel awkward talking in public." Yes Luke wanted to avoid any backlash of eavesdropping. If someone knew he had a dream that might be connected to the issues they were having, well they would put the blame on him. That or laugh and write it off completely.

Folding his arms Luke's eyes wandered off for a few moments. Eying the direction she had come from he couldn't help but feel like someone was watching him. It was probably nothing but the feeling definitely was there. Returning his gaze to Tear the red head smiled. "Kind of funny isn't it? Meeting here of all places." His voice trailed off as he felt that feeling again. Someone honestly was watching him and he could feel it. Glancing back past Tear he wondered who it was and what reason they had for keeping an eye on them. 'Maybe I'm just paranoid'

[OOC] Kind of short sorry.
          Sirea Angelie

SafyreChaos

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
User Image
"Emil....Marta....They taught me that even a creature such as I can be more than a faithful servant."

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Tenebrae
Centurion of Darkness

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

"I will never again refer to instinct. I will follow the desires of a long forgotten heart."

Tenebrae listened to Emil, glad to see him, too. When he asked how he could get out, Tenebrae looked from side to side before floating right through the cell door. He latched his hand onto Emil's back. "This is going to feel weird, Emil, but you'll be able to walk to walk out of the cell as if the door wasn't even there." Tenebrea closed his eyes and concentrated, soon making both him and Emil transparent and ghost-like. Emil walk forward, right through the door as Tenebrae himself had done moments before, and the Centurion removed his hand from Emil's back. "I'm afraid that's all I can do without exhausting myself. You'll have to find a weapon and do the rest yourself. I'll assist however I can, mind you, but remember that Centurions aren't made for battle."

Location Iselia Ranch
Company Emil
Mood Content
Monster Allies None
Out Of Cores Does anyone else find the hand on Tenebrae's tail the least bit creepy? O.o

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
╔══════════════╗
〖 Emil Castagnier 〗
❦ Knight of Ratatosk ❦

╚══════════════╝

The feel of Tenebrae's hand on his back shot shivers up his spine. It was a weird feeling, not to mention extremely creepy. But, he walked forward when he noticed that he had become transparent, and walked right through the door before Tenebrea let go. He spoke, and Emil sighed. "Nothing is ever easy, is it?" A Desian came in, carrying a sword, and Emil decided that would have to do. When the Desian charged at him, raising his sword to strike, Emil shot forward and jumped, grabbing his shoulders and forcing him on the ground. As soon as his back touched the ground, Emil pressed down hard on the Desian's chest. His intent was to stun him. Emil took his sword and stood, running out of the cell room. Alarms went off, and Emil knew things were only going to get harder for him. He only hoped Lloyd or someone was on their way to help him out.

User ImageUser Image
If You Need Me, I Am At Iselia Ranch
I Am With Tenebrae
I Am Feeling Focused
Physical Stamina 95/100
Mana Stamina 70/100
Inventory 10 life bottles, 5 magic lens, 3 holy bottles, 1 dark bottle
Weapon Desian sword

Hankyungandkeiko

Invisible Genius

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɕєηȉѕ Șαgє
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~Ҭɦϵ Ӎαηα Ӎαѕʈϵɾ~x
Its been so long since that fateful day
That our lives were forever changed
We changed the world
Now I can walk with my head held high
I no longer have to hide

Genis smiled at the girl and watched Raine walk over. He listened to Vanille introduce herself and talk about half elves. "Yeah, we still aren't that common outside of Exire I'm afraid..."
He looked over when Raine spoke "I think I might be making friends. Vanille, this is Raine, my sister" He smiled at the girl then looked at Raine, serious "Sis, someone is trying to rebuild the Iselia human ranch and they took Emil so they could get Lloyd there..."

I'm on my way homexxxxxxx
Its been so long since we all talkedxxxxxxx
Something bad is on its wayxxxxxxx
Its time to get back with the old gangxxxxxxx
Just like back in the old daysxxxxxxx
We're not the samexxxxxxx
I'm no longer afraidxxxxxxx

Look For Me At: Triet
My People: Raine, Vanille
My Thoughts: Didn't think of Raine being here.....
I Am: Tiredish
I Have: 10 Apple Gels, 10 Orange Gels, 10 Life Bottles, 10 Holy Bottles, Seraphia
Don't Mess With Me: Kendama
Mana Available: 100/100
Stamina Available: 100/100
Out of Calamity: Yay, my first post. ^.^

User Image

CainLuciferCyrus

GoCloud!

x -- destination -- x

CorrineAri

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
𝔗𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔊𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔰
Mystearica Aura Fende

User Image

You could find me at: Yulia City
I'm currently with: Florian & Luke
My thoughts: "Did he have the same dream as well?"

User Image
Tear blinked for a moment when Luke asked if there was someplace quieter they could speak more. She could tell that something was bothering him. From the way he mentioned that he felt awkward speaking in public, she was having the suspicion that perhaps he may have had the same dream as herself and Florian. "We can go to the flower garden. We'll talk more there." She said in a calm tone. She wanted to confirm if her suspicions were right first.

However, she couldn't help but notice that he was eying in the direction she had came from. Was he aware that Florian was there as well? Hearing him speak to her, she nodded. "Yes, it is." She said. "Quite honestly, you weren't the only visitor that came to see me." She noticed that the red-haired noble had once again eyed in the same direction. Turning around, she looked at where she saw Florian. She would make a gesture, as if telling him to come on over. She figured that the green-haired male should may as well show himself.

Shy Cutie-Pie

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Timid 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User ImageUser Image
Ѧɨӄɨѻ Ғυʝɨϣɑґɑ ɑɳɗ Ѵɑɳɨɭɭе Ңѻϣɑґɗʂ
Șɨɭеɳϯ Ѧʂʂɑʂʂɨɳʂ

Aikio finished forging the weapon and paid the blacksmith before buckling it to her shuriken holder. "Thank you." "You're quite welcome, miss. What do you do with that there weapon anyway?" "My friend and I are assassins....Or, rather, we're bounty hunters. Farewell." Aikio turned and headed for the square. When she got there, she saw Vanille with two other half-elves and stood a few feet in the distance away from them. It wasn't often they ran into half-elves outside of Sybak and Exire, so Aikio knew how important these meetings were for Vanille. She'd let the girl converse as long as she wanted, since they current had no job to do.

Looking at Genis and Raine, hearing Genis say that the woman was his sister after introducing her, she saw the resemblence clearer now. Not too much to make them look like mother and son, but just enough to tell the world they were related. When Genis addressed his sister, Vanille looked back to see Aikio watching them. However, she heard everything Genis told Raine, and she looked back. "The boy that woman took....He was a friend of yours?" She looked back at Aikio before walking over to her. "Can we help them, Aikio?"

Aikio looked at Vanille as she asked if they could help the small group retrieve their friend. "...You know we don't interfere with things that don't concern us, Vanille." Seeing Vanille's saddened face, Aikio thought for a few moments before sighing and giving in. Of course, Aikio wasn't going to out and say that she had done so. "However, I think this will prove to be an opportunity to see how well you can fight without my guidance. I'll let you accompany them, and I'll provide no assistance. You're on your own with this. Do you understand?" Aikio knew that if things got too tough for Vanille, or if she was about to be killed, she'd interfere to protect her. But, other than that, she wasn't going to help. Instead, she'd hide in a vent and observe. Looking at the two others, Aikio bowed her head to them.

Vanille beamed when Aikio said she could help, masking her failure to resist Vanille's pitiful look behind a reaction that best suited Aikio. The helf-elf girl stood straight and saluted Aikio. "I won't let you down, Sensei!" The teen laughed a bit at the embarrassed look Aikio developed at the salute and being called sensei. She then turned to Genis and Raine. "I feel bad for not helping you guys out earlier, even if Aikio told me that it was none of our business. To make it up to you, I'll help you save your friend. That is, if you'll let me." She then realized Aikio wasn't going to introduce herself. Jeez....So anti-social. "This is Aikio. She's my mentor and best friend. Don't mind her; she doesn't talk much. Must be something they teach in Mizuho."

Current Position
Triet Desert - Triet - Square Triet Desert - Triet - Square
Current Party
Vanille Howards - Raine Sage - Genis Sage Aikio Fujiwara - Raine Sage - Genis Sage
Active Quest
None
Emotional Status
Embarrassed Content
Physical Condition
100/100 100/100
Mental Stability
100/100 100/100
Mana Concentration
100/100 100/100
Group Inventory
Steel Scythe x1, Steel Shuriken x1, Life Bottle x10, Apple Gel x10, Orange Gel x10, Magic Lens x30, 500 Gald

CorrineAri

SafyreChaos

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Nix Gallen

YokoFollowing the trail sketched when we were young,
yokokoWe search for an answer, while looking up at the same sky.
YokoyokoThe thoughts hidden in our chests are overflowing;
AlchemistYoThey soar in the sky and turn into silvery arrows.

YokoAs silver arrows intercept, our gazing pupils
yokokoWere surely reflecting the same dream.
YokoyokoEven if we stumble, even if we are injured,
AlchemistYoLet's take off, making the wind our wings.

YokoIn a faraway place where not even our voice can reach,
yokokoWe are surely looking up at the same sky.
YokoyokoNow I can finally believe that by a miracle we will meet again;
AlchemistYoI don't even need a reason.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After Nix healed Guy he almost got struck by the Merfish, luckily Jade stepped in and saved him. Though because of her worry she dropped her guard, she snapped back into the battle after Natalia shouted for her to watch out. When the woman turned to face the Iron Crab Guy has rushed in to knock it towards her, dealing a great deal of damage to the monster. When the blond winked at her a blush came to her face, that was very unexpected. There was no time to think about that, she needed to finish off the crab while she had the chance. "Raging Blast!" Thanks to the others combined efforts she was able to hit the monster with one more blast to destroy it.

Guy was aiding Natalia with the bats but Jade was by himself in taking on the Coryntis. He seemed to have it under control but she would have to take some precaution just in case another wave came along. "Field Barrier!" For a split second glass-like walls surrounded her teammates and the innocents on the boat before vanishing as to not obstruct movement, that would provide them some protection.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User ImageWho: Guy, Jade, and NataliaX
Where: ShipX
Condition: GreatX
Out of Cash: X
Wearing (Except the bow)

Daring Galaxy

10,625 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
L e o n a r d A b e n d
"One does not choose his kinsman....But, I would choose my brother all over again if I could."

User Image

Leon stood on the Izoold docks, people hiding in their homes. The docks were being attacked by a rather large kraken. Well, they were normally big, but this one was huge, like what you'd expect to see in a book. It was about half as tall as the Lezarano Company's main building. Accompanying the grotesque creature was a trio of sea dragons. Those annoying seahorses were getting on his nerves. While he was targetting the kraken, they were targetting him. But, that was fine. Their hits were barely doing a thing to him. But, being the kind of guy he was, when he got annoyed, he had to respond. Jumping away from the quartet, he focused on the sea dragons. "If you three want to die that much, then I'll grant your death wish. Hurricane Strike!" He struck at the sea dragons in a fury of different strikes, and they were soon out of his hair. Being a considerably weaker species, they really weren't too much of a nuisance to fight. Still, that was three minutes of his time wasted. "It's just us, you ten-legged freak of nature. Bring it!" He charged at the creature, jumping into the air and ready to strike at it. Out of nowhere, however, one of the tentacles whacked him into the haul of a ship. He landed dizzily, but snapped out of it a few moments later. "Okay, that hurt. Let's try to keep an eye on the thing's arms from now on." Standing, he made his way out of the ship quickly and back onto the dock. Okay. This thing is really starting to piss me off. I could be well on my way to the Triet Ruins right now if it wasn't for this thing. Felt a surge of energy course through him and he ran at the monster, jumping to avoid another hit from one of the tentacles, and landing on the arm. Well, it was better than nothing. If he was lucky, it would knock itself out so Leon could finish the job.

Unfortunately, he had to do all the work himself. Being a giant apparently made it's brain bigger, too. It wasn't stupid. But, after about an hour, the bizarre-sized kraken was dead. It tried to retreat, but at that point, it had already made Leon's blood boil with anger. When the creature fell into the water, Leon turned, wincing. "Holy Martel....I think the thing broke a rib or two." He knelt, trying to even out his breathing, before inhaling deeply and standing. He let out a slight shout of pain, but walked forward anyway. He walked into the inn and paid for a bed, going over and laying on it with a groan. This was why he didn't like getting involved in problems that weren't his. Of course, he was going to stay in Izoold for the night anyway, so he wasn't going to let the town be destroyed by an over-sized octopus with an attitude.

You Can Find Me At
Izoold :: Docks
I Am With
No one
I'm Feeling A Bit
Focused > Tired, In Pain
My Bag Is Full With
Apple Gel x10 :: Orange Gel x10 :: Life Bottle x10 :: Magic Lens x10 :: 5,362 Gald
The Weapon On Me Is
Iron Guantlets
Ratatosk Rage Is At
0% - Inactive

jwimin-sshi's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

x x x x x x x x } With a white piece of paper
              ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
              x x } And a slightly worn pencil
              x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x } I draw of the future days
              x x x x x x x } Of just you and I

x x x Without making a sound x x Without making a sound x x Without making a sound x x Without making a sound x x
              x x I listen closely x x I listen closely x x I listen closely x x I listen closely x x I listen closely x x I listen closely x x

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              x x || Mieu x x || 100%|Fighting along with sailors! x x || On a boat heading to Yulia City
              x x x x || No One x x || Sorcerer's Ring

User Image

x x x x } And before I know it x x x x I fall asleep with a smile
              ███████████████ ███████████ ███████████ ███████████████
              x x x x And before I know it x x And before I know it x x And before I know it x x And before I know it x x And before I know it
              x x I fall asleep with a smile x x I fall asleep with a smile x x I fall asleep with a smile x x I fall asleep with a smile x x

x x ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The fighting was really tiring for the sailor. Mieu showed his concern for the man, but the man seemed to just keep going. Mieu was practically mass producing his fire to keep enemies from hitting the sailor, but it was getting a lot harder and harder! They had to keep fighting Iron Crabs too! They had such hard armor! The sailor's spear had broken two or three times too. Mieu didn't like this. He knew that if Master and everyone else was here, they wouldn't be having so much trouble. Still, Mieu had to keep going! Mieu had to keep helping in the battle! Finally, about three iron crabs had fallen before the sailor himself was too worn out to keep going. "I'll keep going mister!" Although he was against it, he couldn't exactly keep the little cheagle from hopping off of his soldier and going into battle. Mieu was now alone, but he was up against a Water Bat. Running forward, Mieu jumped head first at the monster. "Aaaa--TTACK!" Unfortunately, Mieu missed and crashed into a part of the ship instead. Pushing himself up onto his feet, a look of determination appeared on his face as he began floating instead. "Fire!" Breathing in, a puff of fire ran forward and hit the water bat this time. The fire stunned and dealt damage to the water bat, but it also gave an opening for Mieu. Mieu rushed forward, head first once again. "Mieu Mieuuu~!" His head collided into the water bat, sending it flying into the water.

Mieu's feet stepped onto the railing as he watched for the water bat. When it didn't come back, a big smile appeared on his face as he jumped up happily. Turning around, he noticed that all the other sailors were done with practically all the other monsters. Well..there wasn't that many. The main problem were the Iron Crabs! Mieu hopped down from the railing and looked around, making sure that there really weren't anymore monsters. Looking around, the sailors all seemed to be in a hurry to get the ship moving. It hadn't even been that long before the ship was moving very fast! Mieu was confused as to why they were in a hurry. Looking around, he looked behind them to see a lot of monsters now chasing after them. Mieu's ears perked up at the sight of them. It was so scary! He didn't even know if Master and the others could handle all of them! Mieu did notice that the monsters were falling behind, but he wondered why. Aquatic monsters weren't very slow in water! And flying monsters were usually very fast too! Maybe they didn't want to chase them anymore. Mieu smiled happily at the thought as he began making his way to the front. However, as soon as he got there, he found some of the sailors sprawled out on the floor while many of the other sailors were all holding spears and trying to fight something in the middle of the deck.

Luckily, Mieu was tiny. He could see inbetween the sailors from down below. One of the Merfish got on board! But the Merfish didn't look like a normal one. It was a very big Merfish! Mieu looked around, worried about the sailors. He had to help too! Squeezing and making his way through sailors here and there, he made his way to the front. He looked EXTRA tiny next to this thing. Fear did rise up in him, but he wanted to show that he was useful in battle too! Master and the others wouldn't need to protect him so much anymore! "Fire!" Breathing in, the burst of fire ran from his mouth and made contact with the Merfish. However, Mieu's attack didn't seem to do...much. It did however, attract the attention of the Merfish. His big eyes only got wider as he saw the Merfish raising its hand to strike him. As he was about to get hit, the sailors all seemed to take this chance and attack the Merfish. Mieu also took this chance and ran around. "Fire!" His fire attack once again caught the attention of the Merfish as it turned around, only to have to turn around again when the sailors all attacked. That was it! Mieu could be a decoy for the sailors!

x x ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
              x x x x x } If I go to the top of the hill
              x x x x x x x x x x x x } And look down
              x x x x x x x x x x x x x x } I can see only you
              x x x x x x x } Amidst the wide and broad world

jwimin-sshi's Partner In Crime

Tipsy Cleric

14,440 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100

x x x x x x x If I'm able to meet you x x x x passing through time and space . . .

x x x x x ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
        x x x x x || Even if it's heading to the same conclusion . . .
        x x x x x x x x x x || I'm sure that there won't be any regrets remaining . . .

x x x x x x x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now
        x x x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now x x x Right now
        x x x x x ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

x x x x x x x || Mint Adenade x x || 95%/100%, Ill but still going x x || Heading to Beladum Docks x x || No One
        x x x x x x x x x x || Unicorn Horn, Apple Gummy x 5, Lemon Gummy x2, Orange Gummy x5, Black Onyx x1

User Image

x x x x x || If I could ride a time machine . . .
        x x x x x x x x x x || And go to meet you I wouldn't wish for anything else . . .
        x x x x x ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
        User Image

Before the memories become distant and fleeting . . .
                                    x x x x x Yea, before the memories of us are forgotten . . .
                                    ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                    x x ¤] ɢιммє α тιмє мαcнιиє . . .

Mint awoke not that long after-wards. She wasn't as tired as before, but her muscles ached from the long walk. Plus, she was sure that she was ill now. Her forehead was burning and she had a runny nose. Sure, it seemed like a common cold, but she most likely had a fever going. Mint knew that she had to rest longer, but...she had to collect those items. She just couldn't hope that one of her friends were collecting the items as well. She was about to get out of bed and get ready for her journey when a man came in followed by the innkeeper. "Ooh..um..what is..." The innkeeper explained that he had called a doctor for her. Despite how much Mint tried to explain that she was alright, she ended up giving in. After being examined and such, she was given medicine and both went on their way. Mint sat there in bed, a bit glad that the innkeeper had been worried for her health. Not a lot of people were like that nowadays, but they had been at a time of peace for a while. Maybe that peace did some good for the people of Aselia. Getting out of bed, she really did feel a lot better. She knew her fever was still there, but she could also start traveling without worrying too much about it getting worse. There wasn't going to be a lot of time for her to collect all the items, so she had to keep going now.

Picking her things up and readying herself for the journey ahead, she left her room and checked out at the front desk. Despite how worried the innkeeper was, Mint only thanked him with a smile and left. As she walked, she began thinking about how she would get to Thor. The best way seemed to take a ship from Beladum heading to Venezzia. She wasn't entirely sure if Venezzia had a port, but she did hope so. She couldn't really remember at the moment. At least the weather wasn't as bad as it was earlier. It was nice and sunny out. Plus, the fields and forests seemed to all look quite lively. It really didn't make much sense about these strange weather patterns, but this was the only way she could find out what was happening and if she could do anything about it. Still...that dream... Mint knew that she had to follow what the angel told her. Stretching a bit, she left the city and made her way to Beladum docks. It wouldn't take her long luckily, but it would still be a while since she needed to rest every now a then. It was best if she didn't make her condition any worse than it already is. Now that she thought about it, Miguel was pretty close to Beladum docks. Should she go to Miguel and go greet Cress and Chester? Maybe she should. She did want some company, even if it was just for a little bit. She knew that she shouldn't bother the two about her dream and the items she had to collect. They might think that she's gone crazy. Well, maybe not. They were her friends after all.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                      || Gimme a time machine Gimme a time machine . . .
                                      x x x x x x x x x Oºҫ - -

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces