xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xx█████████████████████████████████
        xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxixxxxknowxxxxaxxxxplacexxxxixxxxcanxxxxcallxxxxmyxxxxown
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxNO ONE'S VOICE CAN REACH ME HERE
        xxxxx
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇ WO-OH !!
        xxxx....................................................................................
        xxxxxxit’sxxsomethingxxmuchxxmorexxpreciousxxthanxxvictoryxxorxxdefeat
        xxx
        xxxxx██████「nanase harukaxxxx██████「online
        xxxxx██████「...xxxxxxxxxxxxx██████「........

xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxx███ ▌xmakoto
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                xxIxxxknowxxxaxxxplacexxxwherexxxIxxxcanxxxbexxxfree
                                      ... ... ... Okay.

(ooc; o vo)

██

Eloquent Mage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxSWIMMING DOWN FROM THE OCEAN BLUE _
                                                    🐳A GENTLE WHALE MOVING ON THROUGH!
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxflashing a smile straight back to you.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Makoto Tachibanaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Concerned

Iwatobi Swim Clubxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Eh?!

RIN

[/sighs] I know you want to keep swimming with him, but right now...
                                                    Forcing Haru to do what you want isn't going to solve anything. He's already decided on his future.
                                                    He wants to swim free. It's something he's always wanted to do, yet he feels no one is listening.
                                                    It's probably best if we won't bother him about it. You've already seen what the pressure's done to him.
                                                    Meanwhile, you have your own path laid out for you, so it's not like Haru's going to get in the way of that, right?

HARU

Was it? [/lifts up Haru's bangs to feel his forehead] Hm... you're sweating, but you don't have a fever.
                                                    Just one second. [/hands him a towel before slipping on his shoes] Where should we go?
                                                    I don't know much about this area, but we can ask the front desk for directions.

♛ ↳just•keep•swimming◟➸gentle▪██ ❤killer;whale◢

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
        xxxxxbeyond the b.lue♟ dolphin█「泳ぐ」•to be free
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxx
        xxxx....................................................................................
        xxx

xxx███ ▌xmakoto
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██

Eloquent Mage

HARU

[/eyes widen] They what?! Who?!
                                                    It's no problem. If your nightmare was as bad as you say it is, you'll need it.
                                                    [/laughs a little] Now you're hungry. We already had mackerel, so how about we get some dessert?

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxx
        xxx

xxx███ ▌xmakoto
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      Dessert? ... ... Ice cream?

██

Eloquent Mage

HARU

The scouts? Oh... [/lowers his gaze] I didn't realize...
                                                    Well, you probably won't have to worry about them coming after you anytime soon after everything that's happened.
                                                    You didn't eat the piece I left in the fridge? [/embarrassed blush] Sorry, I already had my share.
                                                    I can wait for you to eat that before we get ice cream, or we can get ice cream first. It's up to you.

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxx
        xxx

xxx███ ▌xmakoto
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      You could have eaten it all. I wasn't hungry.
                                      .... I still don't want it. Leftover fish is bad... let's just go get ice cream.

██

Eloquent Mage

HARU

Haru... [/assuring smile] They can't hurt you now. You'll be okay.
                                                    I'm sorry you have to go through this. It really hurts seeing you this way. Do you think you can last until the relay?
                                                    [/sighs] I know but... I don't know what else to do. I feel like I'm completely useless...
                                                    You're the expert. [/holds the door open for him] Ready to go?

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxx
        xxx

xxx███ ▌xmakoto
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      be there... ██ bites his lip
                                      I guess so... ██ though he's not really moving

██

Eloquent Mage

HARU

[/thinks] There has to be a way to make the dreams stop. Maybe it's because you're afraid?
                                                    I remember when I had nightmares as a kid, I used to just grab your shirt to remind me that you're there.
                                                    Then falling back to sleep for the rest of the night was easy. [/rubs his neck] But I guess that's dumb, huh?
                                                    Haru? [/extends a hand] What's wrong? I'm right here.

((ooc: stabbing mako in the heart right now would feel better than not connecting with haru. ; w; ))

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxx
        xxx

xxx███ ▌xmakoto
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      ... ... Hug...?

(ooc; this help?)

██

Eloquent Mage

HARU

Are you sure? How about if you had something to sleep with? Like a stuffed animal?
                                                    It sounds silly, but I really think having something there to comfort you might help.
                                                    [/soft smile] Alright. [/walks over to pull Haru into his arms, careful as to not scare him]
                                                    Sorry for doing it so suddenly last time. [/gives him a light squeeze] Is this better?

((ooc: yes. c: ))

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
x x x xUser Image
x x x xp-pirate ✘ isle ▐↺ friendship &&.// acrobatic black:bird ☠
oh look, it`s seto`s bestest buddy. online x offline//away//disconnected
x x▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
                x x x x x x x x x xh-help me t h r o u g h this ↯maze
                do you know, mister, of this place?
                x x x x x x xdo you know, mister? ☠ do you know, mister? ☠ do you know, mister? ☠ do you know, mister? ☠ do you know, mister?
                x x x x x x x no time to waste

won`t you h-help me be on my w a y?
        x x x x x x x x x x x x x x chat
        ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
          ah, man, what's with these things? they never work.
          i wonder what seto's up to. probably chasing that bratty girl still.
          that crybaby's probably getting himself into more trouble than it's worth.
        chouette SESSHYso i can set me FREE

Eloquent Mage

HARU

Are you sure? How about if you had something to sleep with? Like a stuffed animal?
                                                    It sounds silly, but I really think having something there to comfort you might help.
                                                    [/soft smile] Alright. [/walks over to pull Haru into his arms, careful as to not scare him]
                                                    Sorry for doing it so suddenly last time. [/gives him a light squeeze] Is this better?

((ooc: yes. c: ))

black:bird

They have to recharge after a while. If you're using a phone, that is.
                                                    [/chuckles] Well he probably likes her. Some boys do that.

Desirable Sex Symbol

27,650 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
x x x xUser Image
x x x xp-pirate ✘ isle ▐↺ friendship &&.// acrobatic black:bird ☠
oh look, it`s seto`s bestest buddy. online x offline//away//disconnected
x x▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
                x x x x x x x x x xh-help me t h r o u g h this ↯maze
                do you know, mister, of this place?
                x x x x x x xdo you know, mister? ☠ do you know, mister? ☠ do you know, mister? ☠ do you know, mister? ☠ do you know, mister?
                x x x x x x x no time to waste

won`t you h-help me be on my w a y?
        x x x x x x x x x x x x x x killer whale
        ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
          phone? not sure what that is.
          these things are big machines with screens on them.
          but most of the ones here don't work. they're just black.
          he doesn't even know her name. he's only seen 'er once.
        chouette SESSHYso i can set me FREE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces