Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxx ☠↛ 。 sʜᴀʀᴋʙᴀɪᴛ↯↯ «` sᴡɪᴍ && ʙɪᴛᴇ ━ ⋮ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ↺sɪɢʜᴛ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ┋┋ ᴏғғʟɪɴᴇ ┋┋ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ┋┋ ʙᴜsʏ ┋┋ ᴍᴏʙɪʟᴇ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
xxxxxx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxx ✗✗ You were the eyes in the face of — fortune
xxxxxx I lost my way and I couldn't find you *◢
xxxxxx ➠ ════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You closed the door and you kept on walking
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Left me behind and there's no more talking

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ xxxxxx ( ×: rin matsuoka
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ xxxxxx ( ×: content
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ xxxxxx ( ×: ...hmph

xxxxx *I have never ⋮⇛ lost anything quite like this ○
xxx No second chances if I don't find it »↗

xxxxxxxxxx We're not the first ones to be divided
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Won't be the last to be reunited

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

;& shakes head. It's fine. I don't even remember which one of us left first. I
                    suppose that's college for you. Thankfully I don't have to put as much effort into classes
                    as I do for swimming. That probably would have been hard to manage, and I'd definitely
                    lose my social life. ;& sighs. But i'm glad to hear that you're working it out.
                    xxXXXXXXXXXXXxxXXxxXXx »» ∥ MA↺ KOTO

..Yes? ;& pouts. You made it sound that way. I mean, one candle should be
                    enough for a power outage right? As long as it doesn't take long and I doubt it would.
                    ...Unless you did something to lose power.
                    xxXXXXXXXXXXXxxXXxxXXx »» ∥ HA↺ RU

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
        xxxxxbeyond the b.lue♟ dolphin█「泳ぐ」•to be free
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xx█████████████████████████████████
        xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxixxxxknowxxxxaxxxxplacexxxxixxxxcanxxxxcallxxxxmyxxxxown
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxNO ONE'S VOICE CAN REACH ME HERE
        xxxxx
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇ WO-OH !!
        xxxx....................................................................................
        xxxxxxit’sxxsomethingxxmuchxxmorexxpreciousxxthanxxvictoryxxorxxdefeat
        xxx
        xxxxx██████「nanase harukaxxxx██████「online
        xxxxx██████「finexxxxxxxxxxxxx██████「...?

xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxx███ ▌xmakoto
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                xxIxxxknowxxxaxxxplacexxxwherexxxIxxxcanxxxbexxxfree

xxx███ ▌xrin
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██

Eloquent Mage

xxxSWIMMING DOWN FROM THE OCEAN BLUE _
                                                    🐳A GENTLE WHALE MOVING ON THROUGH!
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxflashing a smile straight back to you.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Makoto Tachibanaxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Content

Iwatobi Swim Clubxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Well...

HARU

I do, I do. Sorry for being so off the mark.
                                                    [/small smile] I'd appreciate it. Though for all we know I might get mine tomorrow.
                                                    You're right. I have other things I can fan you with that are less expensive.

RIN

Oh, alright then. I don't remember either actually...
                                                    I would imagine. It must be interesting being taught in Australia again.
                                                    [/chuckles] I'm sure you'd find a way to manage your social life regardless.

♛ ↳just•keep•swimming◟➸gentle▪██ ❤killer;whale◢

girl dinner's Kouhai

Witty Ladykiller

10,250 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
      _____demon* ♔❛swor*d ⇢murasame⋮ 》 carnivorous— assassin ( : red eyed.. ★ killer!
      _██ _ ██ _ ██ _ ██ _ ██ _ ██ _ ██ _ ██ _ ██ _ ██

User Image
    ___Just one more time before I go I'll let you know That all this time I've been afraid
    _- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    _____「┊W↻N`T LET IT SHOW┈♔
    __▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
    ________but i feel so alive!
    ___▬▬ ▬▬ ❖Stars are only visible in darkness
    ____..................................................................................................................
    _Fear is ever-changing and evolving _________ And I, I can poison these eyes
    __▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ____`❀NAME __ akame. ________ `❀EMOTION __ neutral.
    ____`❀THOUGHTS __ '......' ________ `❀STATUS __ online.
    __▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ____Nobody can save me now The only sound Is the battle cry It's do or die... Ohhhhh Nobody can save me now The only sound Is the battle cry It's do or die...
    _________⇡◞ IT`S DO:: ♔ OR ↪DIE× ▪ ▫

(CHAT ROOM____
                  ██████████████████████████████████████████████████`」❛

this meat is so yummy. ⊹munches on meat`」❛ i'm glad boss got this for us.
                      ... now that i think about it, it's been a bit... quiet. more quiet than i'm used to, anyways.
                      ah? ⊹puts down leftover bone onto plate`」❛ ... i've never seen this before.. maybe i'll be able to find information on this. .. hello?

ooc: forgive me this is my first time playing her @ A @;;;

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You closed the door and you kept on walking
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Left me behind and there's no more talking

That just shows how long it has been... Or how busy we have been. Either could work.
                    Since it's me coming back, it's been a lot easier on me, that's for sure. I can appreciate
                    it a lot more now. You think? ...That makes me sound like I'm super popular or something.
                    ;& huffs.

;& clicks tongue. I never said you were.. You do some interesting things at
                    times, that's all. ...Having a candle supply wouldn't be the first thing i'd consider after
                    moving. Probably one of those battery powered lights would be better anyway. ..I'm
                    not quite sure. I only know how to trip a circuit breaker by overloading it, but that is
                    an easy fix. ;& rubs back of head.

Well.. At least you know what tastes good. ;& nods. Not sure if you'll be able to
                    find information on a chatroom, however. Unless the people here know you? ;; Hey. The
                    name's Rin.
                    xxXXXXXXXXXXXxxXXxxXXx »» ∥ CHAT↺ ROOM

Eloquent Mage

HARU

I do, I do. Sorry for being so off the mark.
                                                    [/small smile] I'd appreciate it. Though for all we know I might get mine tomorrow.
                                                    You're right. I have other things I can fan you with that are less expensive.

RIN

I guess so. We all have things to do, more so than we used to.
                                                    [/nods] I see. I'm glad you're enjoying it over there at least.
                                                    [/soft smile] Wouldn't be surprising if you already made new friends.

demon* ♔❛swor*d

Hm? What kind of meat? It was certainly nice of him to get you some.
                                                    You might be able to find out something new if you look around. Or at least met new people.

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxx
        xxxx....................................................................................
        xxx

xxx███ ▌xmakoto
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      the one I bought cute anyways.
                                      ... Like what?

xxx███ ▌xrin
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      emergency kit anyways.
                                      ........... So why would I do that? That's just stupid.

xxx███ ▌xdemon
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██

Eloquent Mage

HARU

But I want to. I know that's almost impossible but...
                                                    Depending on what's on it, I just might. I can see why he'd want you to do that.
                                                    Considering how you're taking swimming more seriously, it would do you a lot of good.
                                                    Eh? Um... notebooks, shirts, maybe an envelope...
                                                    Then again, you'd probably prefer having cold water.

RIN

I guess so. We all have things to do, more so than we used to.
                                                    [/nods] I see. I'm glad you're enjoying it over there at least.
                                                    [/soft smile] Wouldn't be surprising if you already made new friends.

demon* ♔❛swor*d

Hm? What kind of meat? It was certainly nice of him to get you some.
                                                    You might be able to find out something new if you look around. Or at least met new people.

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

Yeah. I guess that's how things work when in a more serious environment. Also, the
                    fact that we are even farther away from each other. ;& scratches cheek. I
                    wouldn't say friends so easily. I haven't been back for long after all. ;& pouts.

I don't think different and stupid are the same thing.
                    Oh.. That must have been a pain. Especially if you had to go out. I don't think I'd be
                    up for taking a cold shower in the morning.. ;& tilts head. How will you be
                    getting more money?
                    ;& shrugs. How should I know? It could happen as an accident too.

Well.. At least you know what tastes good. ;& nods. Not sure if you'll be able to
                    find information on a chatroom, however. Unless the people here know you? ;; Hey. The
                    name's Rin.
                    xxXXXXXXXXXXXxxXXxxXXx »» ∥ CHAT↺ ROOM

girl dinner's Kouhai

Witty Ladykiller

10,250 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
      _____demon* ♔❛swor*d ⇢murasame⋮ 》 carnivorous— assassin ( : red eyed.. ★ killer!

User Image
    ___Just one more time before I go I'll let you know That all this time I've been afraid
    _- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    ____..................................................................................................................
    ____Nobody can save me now The only sound Is the battle cry It's do or die... Ohhhhh Nobody can save me now The only sound Is the battle cry It's do or die...

(WHALE____

no clue. but it's yummy and that's all that matter.
                      .. new people? ... i guess you're a new person. who are you?

(DOLPHIN____

not necessarily. it could mean a number of things.
                    hello. ⊹places a hand up`」❛ who are you?

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxx
        xxx

xxx███ ▌xmakoto
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      calender so that's good.
                                      Maybe the cold water wouldn't be messy...

xxx███ ▌xrin
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      shower didn't seem that bad. ██ blinks My parents are going to wire some
                                      into my bank account. At least until I can find a part time job for living expenses, I guess.
                                      That's true...

xxx███ ▌xdemon
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██

Eloquent Mage

HARU

Um... I can try? Your favorite animal is dolphins, your favorite color is purple,
                                                    you're thinking of having mackerel for dinner, and you like to sleep with Saba-kun.
                                                    Ah! That is really cute! A calender would be useful. You could plan out your week.
                                                    [/sighs] Yeah, I realized that the more I thought about it.

RIN

Yeah, all of that factors into it. We have a long road ahead of us.
                                                    Even so, I know we'll see each other again someday. I'll probably be cheering you and Haru on.
                                                    Really? I'm surprised. It looked like you made good friends at Samezuka.

demon* ♔❛swor*d

[/chuckles] I can't argue with that. Most meat is delicious.
                                                    You could say that. [/friendly smile] I'm Makoto Tachibana. And you are?

girl dinner's Kouhai

Witty Ladykiller

10,250 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

User Image

(MAKOTO____

grabs his hands and imaginary sparkle appears`」❛ ..... you're my best friend now.
                      makoto..? ... my name is akame. ⊹tilts head`」❛nice to meet you?

(HARUKA____

not for me. ⊹frowns`」❛ silence means that the empire is up to something.
                    nice to meet you-- as long as you don't get in my way anyways. ... my name is ayame.

Ranchy Taco's Partner

Dapper Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
        User Image
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        xxxxx
        xxx

xxx███ ▌xmakoto
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      calender so that's good.
                                      Maybe the cold water wouldn't be messy...

xxx███ ▌xrin
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                      At least if you dropped anything things would only get wet. If you accidentally dropped anything
                                      else being used as a fan it'd probably make a mess.

xxx███ ▌xayame
                                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██

Eloquent Mage

HARU

Aw, well three out of four isn't too bad. It means I know 75% about you.
                                                    Maybe in a few years I'll be able to read your mind completely. [/laughs a little] Just kidding.
                                                    [/nods] Yeah, I'll take it if you don't need it anymore. Thanks.
                                                    That's true. As long as I don't use too much water anyway.

RIN

Yeah, all of that factors into it. We have a long road ahead of us.
                                                    Even so, I know we'll see each other again someday. I'll probably be cheering you and Haru on.
                                                    Really? I'm surprised. It looked like you made good friends at Samezuka.

AKANE

[/blinks, then smiles] I'm not sure how you did that, but alright.
                                                    It's nice to meet you too, Akane. How was your day?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff