Partying Lunatic

1,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Night Seraphan

Feeling Even Colder...

After Nights tirade, he heard some sort ruckus down his hall. irritating. But perhaps it meant food was there. Which, put an actual smile on his face. It was about time his wrath be felt. He watched as the man with the food approached his poor and began sticking the tray through the slot. Night had stopped the tray, and pulled the food off. The fool gave Night a questioning look and Night smiled a smile of pure evil. With out a word, Night placed his foot on the end of the tray and pushed with full force.

The tray went into the cooks stomach and was he sent sailing into the door across from Night's room. He watched with glee as the cook fell hard to the floor. He devoured his breakfast, feeling some of his strength return. He hadn't realized the poor chef had been knocked unconscious. He watched the chef's body just sit there against the door. It was rather quite funny."Hah!! Now that was a great hit! Thanks for the food you late b*****d!!" He sneered and tried to see what the commotion from earlier had been. Alas, he was unable to see anything. "Damn..I could have sworn I heard running water..and voices..I still hear voices..."He narrowed his eyes. All concern for the knocked out chef was gone.Was some one getting out??

Wealthy Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Kάмίlά

My heart only knows one love....
MuSic

Kamila could hear people stirring and she laid her flute on her bed quickly, grabbed her food tray from the slot and put on her desk. She didn't care to eat at this second, she yearned to play more. Her musical mood shifted from timid to cocky almost instantly. She wanted to show off where she shined the most. She picked the flute up again and with a straight back, straight flute, she began another tune. This time she played a graceful and up beat Paradisi Sonta No. 6
. It was a fast piece that she had learned a long time ago and played by memory easily and perfectly.

She quickly shifted from into a more chaotic piece that was also an advanced level of music. It was a series of chromatic runs that was went fast and the note ranges made the title clear in it. It was Flight of the Bumble Bee, a piece that most high school kids agonized over and college students and professionals loved to warm up on. It was one her favorites because it was a flashy piece to show of the players skills.

Cuddly Neko

15,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
User Image

ஐﻬ Crystal Brooke Rose ஐﻬ

Crystal waited for her breakfast but it hadn't came yet. 'Where is breakfast? it's never this last.' she thought. She sat back down on the bed and began to read the book that she had. She heard footsteps going by her door, then screaming from the floor above. 'gah that guy just won't calm down and be paitent can he' she thought to herself. Then she heard soft flute music it was soothing to her kind of almost makes her want to dance. She continued to read her book until finally breakfast came. She got up from the bed and and went got her breakfast. She took it back to the bed and began to eat. In her head she began to think of many ways to beef up the flavors in the foods that is prepared for them.

elohem's Wife

Dangerous Vampire

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Announcement

I do apologize for my disappearance. I was working on a few relationship problems as well as helping a few friend s through a hard time in their life. Please send me a PM on where I need to reply or quote me in your reply. I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you,

Sonya (shop owner)

Memnoch (Shop Owner)

Hunter

User Image

Hold my hand let’s chase the sun,
we both know something’s begun.
Nothing feels that real without you,
wanna learn so much about you.
Shining star I’ve seen your face,
everything falls into place,
and nothing else seems to matter.

x
x
x
xx
x
x
x

Lorelei
~Wood Nymph~

x
x
x
xx
x

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

A bead of sweat went down the side of her face as she concentrated on the plant. A spore had drifted in a few days ago, and she had spent hours and hours changing it into a useful one....if she hadn't had this collar this place could potentially be a forest. But no....she needed it as this. It was no longer a mold spore, but a grown black mushroom...a particular elven one. It gave off a particular pheromone that slightly disoriented the breather....the scent faint enough to be noticed by any but the strongest nose. It was subtle....but powerful enough to make them glaze over her cage. She 'turned' it on whenever masters came by...their scent of smell was never acute enough to pick it up. Right now it was a pudgy man was who she was getting rid of....he had a perverted look and she was not going anywhere with him. He eventually wandered off with a glazed look that faded as he reached other cages. She released the hold on the shadow hidden mushroom, shaking in exhaustion and relief. She wiped the bead of sweat away, and curled up with her back against the wall, her mushroom curling back in on itself with her.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Feel so lonely,
won’t you show me where I need to be?
You bring me to life.

Feels like there's raindrops on my skin,
you reach me somewhere deep within.
You make my body come alive.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Friendly Shapeshifter

Sonya Brea

User Image
You will begin to cry
Hearing the silence breaking
You breathe, alive
But you are alone again

All the slaves were up except one. She always woke late. The blonde beauty sprawled out on the bed growled in annoyance as she turned straight into the sunlight. He eyes slowly drifted open and she was about to roll over when she heard all the fussing and the cart finally stopping. With another grumble she sat up her hair falling messily into place. She looked down at herself and smirked. Once again, her night clothes came off during the night. She had no idea why nor did she care. Perhaps she just got hot. She stood allowing the sheets and covers to fall off of her body and land on the bed while watching her tray slide in. She would get to it when she was ready. For now, a shower called to her. She didn't even bother grabbing anything to dress into for she had no shame with her body. Once in the bathroom, she flipped the light on and looked around. It was a small bathroom barely large enough for her. There was a stand up shower and basic items. She scowled. It had been so long since she could relax in a tub. Without much more hesitation, she began her shower.

From the heart of darkness
You call to me
Spirit raging on
There is nothing I can do
For you are next to no one
cezzary

Tsumi
User Image
Tsumi looked at his mistress but turned around and let her put the shackles on him. He wasn't sure what he was getting himself into but he would find out soon enough. "Fine whatever.... just so long as I don't have to wear anything girly.... Ill be happy. WHat do you do anyways?" He was trying to work on undoing the wrist restraints as he spoke and they left the shop but found it was rather difficult without being able to see what he was doing and it just ended up chafing his wrists.

A soft breeze to lift me up...a heavy vengeance to break this cage.

User Image
Jade slid from the bed, stretching her wings out as she raised her arms into the air, fists clenched lightly in the air. Breakfast was unusually late, however, she did not care. Aside from naturally not eating much because of her bird-like tendencies, she didn't care to be fed by these people who claimed to be her "masters". She slid flapped her wings over and over, rustling her hair and creating a brief breeze before she stopped, brushing her fingers through her hair and then through her feathers, pulling those which had grown old and were being replaced by the newer, thicker, stiffer feathers, dropping them on the floor.

Another day, another day, another day... she thought to herself. Each day was the same. She waited here as there was no good way to break out of the room without breaking her wings or causing too much damage to her body in order to fly. She knew, because she's tried it already. The room had been a mess and the frames of her wings had been nearly bare. She hesitated, sitting down on her bed, still preening her feathers, deliberately oblivious to the rest of the world around her. What business was it of hers who was sold and who was not? She had no friends and would not have a master.

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAgatha Windgate

User Image
♲_______________________________________________________________________________♲

She pouted some as she pulled off Sonya's chest. "Awww....oh yeah." she said putting a fist in her hand as a light bulb popped in her head. "I'm thinking of Chicken&Rice." she said thinking of the box of instant chicken&rice she got before she went down to the shop earlier.
____________________________________________________________________________/

Aged Gekko

7,800 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

*~*Ak'aan Ono-Muotani*~*

A small cell, with a barred door; sunbeams stabbed through the small window that had creaked open, dust motes dancing inside them; a small bed with a writing desk occupied one wall. Then the desk went flying, smashing against the opposite wall with a grating thud. As it fell to the floor, an unmistakable low, murderous growl was heard echoing from the cell. Finally, the desk's attacker came into the sunbeamed light; a massive leopard, two metres tall. His amber eyes reflected the pale, fluorescent light from the corridor outside, seeming to glow. His muscles rippled under a glossy pelt, golden and black. The tribal anklets on his hind feet clacked as he paced, slipping in and out of the sunbeams and fluorescent light. His huge muzzle was wrinkled in a snarl, and Ak'aan Ono-Muotani paced on all fours the tight cell whose length he almost matched.
The pent-up frustration was breaking loose again; Ak'aan was not possessed, nor was gifted with some special otherworldly power, though one might think so seeing him now. He was simply frustrated, his warrior's mind wishing to break his warrior's body out of this Man's cage. Already his muscled frame had atrophied a little; in the few months he'd been held captive, he'd done exercises to keep his mind and body sharp, but it couldn't compare with running with the tribe in the jungle. The leonine man roared, a sound that shook the very bones of those who listened, even on separate floors. In a state of sheer frustrated rage, he lifted the desk he had thrown above his head, pens and parchment falling about him in a flurry. The poor desk scraped against the ceiling, which was only 8 feet tall, and with the scraping, squealing of shredding wood, was again smashed against the opposite wall. This time it fell in pieces to the cot, where the sad mess of wood and metal trimmings waited for another abuse. Ak'aan turned his attention to the window, standing on his hind legs finally and peering out. Though it was set seven feet up in the wall, the leopard had no trouble seeing through it; he was 6'8" already. He saw the coastline behind the slave shop, and the thriving metropolis far below the second floor, where he was being kept. With another snarl of anger, Ak'aan laid down by the back wall of his cage, beginning his wash with his paws, the pinpoint irises in his ochre eyes boring holes in his barred door.

User Image
User Image

Nina Reave
The Ace of Hearts

╔══════════════ ══════════════╗

Nina rolled her eyes and smirked at his complaining. "I mainly provide protective services to wealthy individuals or businesses that require a little more than your average body guard can provide, I also dable in private ring but thats another story." She explained as she made sure the shackles couldn't come off or be slipped out of. "Pet you will do what I tell you, ware what I tell you and live the way I tell you or you will be living very difficult life, now turn around." she said taking him by his right shoulder and making him turn around so he was facing her and once he was Nina stuffed a bright red ball gag into his mouth and secured it to his head. "Their now no more talking until we back to the ship yes?" Nina told him as she clipped a leash onto his collar and then gave his thigh a light tap with her riding crop. "Now then move along lets get you paid for and head home." The woman said smirking as she started to picture what she would do with him first the thoughts sending chill down her back.

╚══════════════ ══════════════╝
User Image

Dr. Sonya Ashcroft

==== ======== ======== ====

She scratched her had pushing her bangs back into place wile she thought about it, chicken and rice was rather simple but it was something. She nodded and looked towards the window as the sun gradually turned a shade of orange from the sun starting to set, it was getting late over here so eating wasn't such a bad idea. "Ok that sounds good. . . wares the kitchen?" she asked as she turned back to her.

==== ======== ======== ====

elohem's Wife

Dangerous Vampire

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
Cezzary
(( emotion_awesome If Gothic doesn't post today I' moving on with Nina, Do to the lack of masters I would much rather be posting cat_xp ))

Do understand, Cezzary, that you have the authority to red list people. How long has it been since they posted? If it has been more than 10 days, let me know and I shall place them on the red list.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff