Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Dr. Sonya Ashcroft

==== ======== ======== ====

She kept scribbling for a wile till the entire sheet was covered with a ma thematic algorithm and then she leaned back in her chair teetering slightly. Sonya was one of the more uncontrolled slaves only because she wasn't on to listen not because she was particularly dangerous, that's not to say she couldn't be, every one was capable of anything if under the right circumstances. She was curious whay the food cart hadn't come around yet, maybe something wrong in the kitchen today? When the voice sounded out Sonya sat up right setting all four legs of the chair on the floor and turning to look at the small viewing window to see a . . . . rather cute little neko in the window looking at her. Given different circumstances she might get all bubbly and want to glomp the thing but Sonya wasn't in the most op-easing position. "Sonya. . . . and you are?" she returned the question as she got up and pushed her glasses up with her middle finger as she walked over to the window, her large coat covering her properly.

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAgatha Windgate

User Image
♲_______________________________________________________________________________♲

"A pleasure to meet you Sonya, my name is Agatha." she introduced herself to the suppose hybrid person. "I have a proposition for you, how would you like to leave this place?" "You know, stay with me, get to roam, promise I don't bite....much." she joked around on the last part but was serious about getting her.
____________________________________________________________________________/
User Image

Dr. Sonya Ashcroft

Sonya always seemed to have this blank stare on her face, eyes always seemed to be vacant of life and dull as if in a trance. She looked the girl up and down thing 'She so adorable I just wanna squish her.' she though imagining herself glomping the little thing. Sonya was pretty tall for a girl standing at a impressive 6 feet when most barely got passed 5'10. "Agetha huh. . . . Latin?" she thought out loud thinking of the origin of it. She slipped her hands onto her pockets and looked down at the girl thinking for a moment she just looked like a little girl but she seemed to be alone telling Sonya their was more to her than she thought, no way a child would walk in here unattended. "I might be interested, but what brings a young adorable thing such as yourself out to a place like this? What could you want from a slave? more specifically me?" she asked as she turned and walked over tot he desk getting a tissue, her bell ringing slightly with each step. She took her glasses off and turned back to the girl as she wiped the lenses waiting for a respond.

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

User Image
♲_______________________________________________________________________________♲

"Yes, I'm Latin, but I mostly have an English tongue." "Parents we're very different but I digress." she explained lightly before continuing. "Why thank you that you find me adorable, not the first to say that though if you make me mad, you won't be seeing the word "adorable" come to the picture." "I like you, you very unique and why I want a slave is to have someone around to keep me company, though to be honest I never meet a cow girl before." she pointed out
User Image

Dr. Sonya Ashcroft

As the girl explained Sonya tilted her glasses just right and looked at the just barely visible reflection of the window frame in them but this girl Agatha wasn't in the reflection. 'I thought as much she is a vampire that explains her young appearance she doesn't age, she could be older than me.' She thought to herself putting her glasses back on and tossing the tissue in the trash. Sonya was always fascinated by other races but once like vampires and lycans proved to be ones that were the most interesting to her. When she mentioned her cow half Sonya made a some what annoyed smile not liking her mentioning her little accident like that. "Thats because their is no such thing this little eh~ predicament was a slight mishap during work." she explain still debating how to deal with this situation. Sonya put her hand on her head running her fingers threw her hair and then up on of her horns. "Dam things still bother me thou." she added as she put her hand into her pocket. "As you wish if you want me I don't see how I have a choice." she side not even looking at the girl rather checking her fingernails and then wiping them on her coat.

elohem's Wife

Dangerous Vampire

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
~*Candice*~

Candice yawned and blinked a few times as she stretched her cramped wings. Folding them neatly on her back she went to a small door in her room, opening it she went inside to use the bathroom. It wasn't very big, but it was better than the horror stories she had heard about and most definitely better than the hellish nightmare she had lived for the past three months. Coming out of the bathroom she went to her writing desk and began to draw a picture of a rose. She was a poet and once she would get her poems done, she would make a small but detailed picture that would go with the poem.

Her stomach rumbled and she wondered where the food cart was. She was normally awakened by it, today she beat it? Impossible! She got up and walked to the door that led outside her room and listened very closely, putting her ear to the door. She heard the rattling of the metal on metal. A small smile played on her lips as her stomach growled once more. She cleared a spot on her desk so she could put the food there and sat on her bed, waiting for the knock and the door to open.

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

User Image

"Then consider yourself "bought" she said as she looked around for someone to give the money to. Not wanting to wait she walked back to the door and told her "Might want to step back for a second." she said before making four shadow claws appear from behind her back and grab the sides the door and pulled it out. "Come on, I'm not much for waiting so I'll just leave the money, a note, and some extra money to fix this." she said leaving a note, a bag of money. She dropped the door and the claw reached in and gently grabbed Sonya. "You ready to go?" she asked
User Image

Dr. Sonya Ashcroft

"Eh~?" Sonya sounded out a little surprised she was fixated on her even though she hadn't even looked in the other rooms. When she disappeared from the little window Sonya wasn't sure if she was serious or just messing with her. She looked around the room for anything she might want to take and she retreated a small note pad from a draw along with 2 paper clamps and a pair of pens and slipped them into her large jacket pocket just as she came back to the window. "Already finished?" she asked surprised with how fast that was but she soon figured out why when she told her to step back. 'This can't be good.' she thought stepping 8 feet away from the door so she was standing in the middle of the room. She watched in curiosity as shadowy fingers came thew the cracks in the door and wrapped around it taring it off the hinges intriguing the scientist "Oh my." she said pushing her glasses up again wile she thought about how she could have done it, picking apart magic with science was never an easy task. 'creating shadows and manipulating them to the point of interacting with physical entities . . . . . that's a new one' she thought walking over to the broken door inspecting it. "Quite a direct solution to the problem, crude but effective.'I think I like this girl she likes results' she thought just as the claw came in and grabbed her. "Eh~ ya but I can walk." she said a little nervious about being touched by something that did that.

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

User Image

"Oh we'll be home in just a few seconds." she said as a blue and yellow magic seal appeared under them. "Well be home on the range in just a second now." she sung before both of them vanished and the seal right after them. After a few secconds, the pair appeared infront of a nice looking estate. "Welcome home Sonya." she said setting her down and the claw vanished soon after
User Image

Dr. Sonya Ashcroft

When the glowing symbol appeared on the floor and here eyes widened not being versed in circles of magic or pentagrams she didn't know what it was but when Agatha said they would be their in a second it became clear. Sonya made a displeased look as she put a hand up to her mouth and closed her eyes, she had partaken in a teleport trick two times in her life and both times made her noxious. When Sonya herd the chirping of birds and a sudden erg to vomit she opened her eyes to find herself infront of a quaint orienal looking home? 'what is this place?' she thought as the claw released her and disappeared. "Ware are we?" she asked assuming this was her home as she said but she was more curious as to ware in the world were they.

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

User Image

"Well we're home silly." "We're at my home here in the neighborhood, the shop is way on the other end of the neighborhood." she explained as she walked toward the door and three kittens ran to her. One was brown with blue eyes, the second one was black with white eyes, and the last one was tan with light blue eyes. "These are my pets, Rufus, Sandy, and Tom." "Everyone this is Sonya, she'll be living with us for now on." "Give her a warm welcome." she ordered them as the cats went and rubbed Sonya's leg and meowed some.
User Image

Dr. Sonya Ashcroft

Sonya couldn't tell how old she really was but she really did act like a child not giving any helpfull information. "Uh heh heh I ment ware on the planet, you know country, province, state, town?" she asked being more specific as she followed her looking down the street for any obvious sign, of ware she could be. When they came up to the door Sonya saw something out the corner of her eye and turned to see the 3 kittens come running towards Agatha and cuddling up to her mewing for attention. "Um~ h-hello every one." she said as Agather introduced them and she just played along as if she was a child. "Cutie." she said picking up the black one and teasing it with the end of her braid.

Clean Businesswoman

3,100 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

User Image

"We're in Montgomery, AL." "This is a good hilly place so make yourself at home." she said as Sandy meowed playing with Sonya's Braid. After leading the group in she closes the door and puts the cat food in the bowls for them to eat. "Time tro eat~" she said from the kitchen. The cats ran in and started eating while she looked around for something for them to eat.

Partying Lunatic

1,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Night Seraphan

Feeling Cold..

Night was not awoken by the sound of breakfast being brought to his room. Oh no, he was woken up by his internal clock. Which meant it was past his usual breakfast time. His eyes opened and instantly narrowed at the ceiling. He rolled out of bed, quickly standing to his full height. Stretching with a few stiff cracks from his back and shoulders, he turned his head to glare at the door. Night's stomach growled on cue. He was hungry, grumpy and of course warm. Far from an ideal morning. "Blast! This is quite disorderly! Breakfast is beyond late! I may be a....."He stopped himself. Every time he called himself a slave, he felt as if he was giving in. Which he would never do. Now in even more sour mood, he strode over to his desk and quickly sat on it. With feet placed on of top the chair, he violently glared at the door.

Who ever would bring his food had better be prepared for a very verbal thrashing. Even if he was on the second floor, he had heard it was extremely organized and mostly on time. This was not on time. And he disliked it. 'I better get my food soon. The longer I wait the more in trouble the fool who brings my food is in.' Night sat like a statue. His icy blue orbs lashing out at the door. Just waiting. As always.

Wealthy Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Kάмίlά

My heart only knows one love....
MuSic

Kamila laid in her bed, listening to foot steps going up in down the hall with her neko ears twitching like crazy to catch every sound. When the sound of foot steps ceased, she waited a few second then sat up in bed. Her eyes looked out of the window as her fingers began to move in patterns there was soft sounds coming from her mouth. Dah... Diggadada diggadad Deee dah dedah. She was tonguing the notes as she played her air flute. It had become a habit of her's since she had arrived at this shop. She had not been permitted to play her flute or even have it with her. She bit her lip as the thought came across her mind, her hill of her foot touched the hard case under her bed. She gave a soft sigh as she got out of bed and stretched. She heard the cart coming on the first floor finally, but she wasn't the first room so she went ahead and did a quick back bend to pop her back. When she heard it get closer she flipped her legs over her head and sat her desk. She bit her lip as her eyes bulged some at the sight of her desk. She quickly flipped over the pieces of paper where she had written music from memory. She lined them up neatly and kept the white back of the paper showing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff