Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Millionaire

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

~ Mordred Fire-Star ~
:: Mage Extraordinaire ::
{ Dark Brotherhood Assassin }

Mordred blinked in befuddlement as she said that his blood tasted old, but went on to correct herself as say it was more like an old power taste. This made Mordred ponder for a moment as he watched her stand up, saying how she felt much better. "Glad I could help" He stood back up and looked down the hall that lead into the sanctuary, the Night Mother literally just around the corner. Even this far away he could feel her watching them, he knew that the whole legend of her being able to communicate with the 'Listener' probably wasn't false. "Sure, lets go see if one of the senior members have something for us..." He said, knowing that they didn't have a current listener, which now that he thought about it, he had never really gotten that close to the Night Mother's coffin.

He walked further inside and stopped, looking at the coffin and inhaling sharply, building up his courage before he began to move towards her coffin. Mordred slowly made his way around it to face the corpse that rested inside and gulped, it looked so... old. That term making him shiver being Juliana had just used it to describe how he tasted... but he took a step closer until he was on the second step, just two away from being face to face with the Night Mother.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Juliana
User Image

I'mxxxn otxxxasxxxinnocentxxxasxxxxxxseem.

User Image

Juliana smiled softly and nodded her head, following him to around. She leaned against the wall when he started walking towards the Night Mother's coffin, frowning softly. She never went around the coffin. She had once, and never did it again. "Whatcha doing Mordred?" She questioned softly. She slowly walked closer to him, staying down away from the Night Mother's coffin.

"If the keeper sees you breath on her you're dead meat." She jested, a soft smile on her face. "I'd hate to see you get a finger cut off for stirring the Night Mother's dust." She winced as she felt a sharp pain in the back of her skull, stepping back a few feet and scowling, casting a glare towards the coffin. "Comeing Mordred? Lets leave Mother to her coffin."

Fluffy Millionaire

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

~ Mordred Fire-Star ~

Mordred had reached out to touch the Night Mother, her eyes, to him at least, had started to glow, out of anger perhaps. However when Juliana started suggesting that they move on and leave the Night Mother alone, he withdrew his hand and nodded slightly. "Yeah... alright..." He glanced back up to the corpse in the coffin before stepping down from it and walked back to Juliana, and continued on their way to see if anyone had heard about any contracts they could take on together. "So, who do you think we should talk to about a contract?" He stopped in the main lobby as he called it and looked around as everyone seemed to be coming and going in one door or another. From here they could get to any part of the sanctuary they needed to go to for their contract in question. Mordred simply waited for Juliana's decision of who to talk to about one.

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Juliana
User Image

User Image

Juliana shrugged her shoulders. "I dont know, and I dont care, but I want a challenge." She said with a smile. "These cloak and dagger jobs are getting a bit boring after all, I have been doing this for years." She said and sighed softly. "I want something that will make me think, that'll give me some kind of challenge." She said, looking up at him and shrugging her shoulders. "That makes sense right?" She questioned, looking up at him and absently wrapping her fingers around a couple of his fingers.

Fluffy Millionaire

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

~ Mordred Fire-Star ~

Mordred stroked his chin slightly as she spoke about what sort of challenge she wanted to take on. "Hm... in that case, I think I know just the guy to ask..." He grinned and began to lead them both down the path towards the training hall, just noticing that she had taken his hand. Mordred only smiled at this, not wanting to bring it up and embarrass her, so he kept leading them until he found the man he was looking for. "Hey there, Ivan, I need a job for two, got something a little more challenging?"

The man turned around revealing a repulsive man with an oversized nose, quite big eyes, and a big mouth. He had short, dark brown hair with a somewhat long beard, his left eye covered up by an eye patch with just a little bit of scar showing from the top of it. "A contract!? Well now... lets see what I've got..." The man reached in his satchel and pulled out some papers, rifling through them as he searched for one that seemed right for them. "Ah here we go, apparently there's a large group of giants nearby... most of the villagers around here seem to think there is only one, but according to my information there are about six, maybe seven at the most" He handed the contract over to Mordred, who took it and began to read over it.

"So some merchant did the black sacrament on these giants because they ransacked his shipment of meats and wine?" Mordred shrugged, not really that exciting on a contract, but giants were definitely a challenge. "What do you think Juliana?" He handed the paper to her so she could take a look. "We can pass and ask for something different if you don't approve" He watched the tiny vampire for her reaction

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Juliana
User Image

User Image

Juliana followed him down to the training room, looking up with Ivan with no emotion. True, there were people in the Sanctuary that she didn't like, but they were her brothers and sisters, so she had to like them to some extent. She listened to him, her eyes widening at the mention of Giants. Giants. They would dwarf her. It was scary. It was crazy. It was positively what she needed.

She looked up at Mordred and grinned, nodding her head. "Works for me. Lets go kick Giant butt." She said, a mischievous glint appearing in her eye. "I mean, i've never been up against a giant before, its just the challenge I need."

Fluffy Millionaire

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

~ Mordred Fire-Star ~

Mordred laughed at Juliana's reaction, not to mention the idea of her going up against giants, before he waved his good bye to Ivan. "Well looks like we're taking this one then brother, I appreciate it" He took his own hand and moved it so he was holding onto Juliana's hand before he started walking with her to the secret entrance, knowing this would be closer and they could skip going by the Night Mother as well. He playfully picked up Juliana and set her on his shoulders just before he started climbing up the ladder towards the man hole cover that acted as their door. "Open it up for me Juli" He ordered her being she was siting on his shoulders, when she had removed the obstacle he moved out of the Sanctuary and set her down on the ground before sealing it back up.

"Now, I'll take of our transportation..." He put his hands together and an orb of conjuration magic appeared between them as he started to summon something. "Summon: Arvak!" He thrust the orb outward and a purple horse, skeletal in appearance, his eyes glowing white, and his mane and tail burn with a purple flame appeared in front of them and reared up, whining in his joy of being out and about in Skyrim once more. "Juli, I'd like you to meet my good friend Arvak... I found him on one of my trips to the Soul Cairn" Mordred walked up and ran his hand through the flaming mane of the horse, obviously not getting burned

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Juliana
User Image

User Image

Juliana smiled softly and followed him towards the secrete entrance, ready to go. She gasped softly as she was suddenly picked up, giggling softly and glaring down at him. She opened the cover up and hopped off his shoulders when they got outside. She stuck her tongue out him, the gesture utterly childish, and she didn't care. She watched as he summoned a skeletal horse, her eyes lighting up with awe and curiosity. "I have got to learn conjuration." She muttered to herself, going over and hesitantly touching the flaming beast.

Her eyes widened when it didn't burn her, a triumphant smile coming onto her features. "All right Mordred, lets go and kill some giants shall we?" She questioned. "Then we'll come back and I'll buy us a round of mead!" She exclaimed, grinning at him and flashing her fangs.

Fluffy Millionaire

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

~ Mordred Fire-Star ~

Mordred smiled at her reaction to his favorite steed, most people got scared at this particular conjuration. He knelt down and picked her, setting her on Arvak's back before he jumped up so he was sitting behind her. He could've just as easily summoned a second Arvak for her to ride on by herself, but he wouldn't let her know that. After all, what guy in his right mind would turn down the chance for a cute girl to practically sit in his lap. He put his arms around her so he could hold onto Arvak's lower neck before giving a slight kick. "Lets go, you know the way buddy" With that Arvak took off in the direction they needed to go so they could find the giants, Mordred blinked slightly when Juliana mentioned something about buying drinks and grinned. "You're on mini-vamp" He leaned over and kissed her cheek to make her flustered, simply flirting with her as always. Arvak was running at top speed within moments, it wouldn't take them long to reach their destination at his rate of running.

User Image

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hildr

User Image
Two frost trolls, three frostbite spiders, and a detour around bandit held Fort Dunstead later, Hildr had lost track of the road. The Norse woman looked out across the snow drifts and conifers and gave an annoyed sigh, her breath a visible cloud in the snow. with the way the wind blew, it wasn't easy locating the roads, as snow drifted across the ancient cobblestones. It was now time to resort to her map.
The woman unfurled her map and examined it, looking at all the local landmarks she could find.

Tumble Arch Pass was in the eastern hook of the Pale's Holdings, near lake Jorgrim and off the road to Whiterun. So if she could find that southern going road, she could get back on track.

The roar of a nearby bear alerted Hildr of danger and she swapped map for her trusted steel again, eyes narrowed as she prepared to once again do battle with the native beasts of the Pale.

Dangerous Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Juliana
User Image

User Image

Juliana let herself be lifted onto the beat, knowing she couldn't easily get up onto him. She looked back as he climbed on, lightly leaning back against him. It had been a while since she had ridden a horse, she usually walked or took the carriage. She looked as his arms encircled her, smiling as the beast started to run. She looked back at him when he spoke again and laughed. "Oh please. I could hold my mead ten times better than you could." She teased, her words dying immediately as he kissed her cheek. She flushed lightly, having the blood to actually do so, and stuck her tongue out at him. Truthfully, she should have gotten used to Mordred's flirting by now, but when everyone treated you like a child and the adult part of you wanted to finally settle down... The two halves often conflicted with each other.

She frowned, but shut her thoughts down for the moment, enjoying the ride.

Fluffy Millionaire

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

~ Mordred Fire-Star ~

Mordred noticed Juliana get a little depressed as they rode, though she seemed to quickly throw it off after a few moments of thought. He smiled and kept his hands tightly on Arvak so they wouldn't fall off, his arms acting as seat belts for her being she was so small. He looked ahead of their path and spotted an all too familiar woman, the one from the inn, the one he had addressed as Dovahkiin... He lifted both his hands and leaned back, calling his bound bow to his left hand before pulling back the spectral drawstring, an arrow appearing magically as he took aim. At first he was aiming at the woman, but then he changed direction suddenly and fired, the ghostly arrow soared through the air before driving into the neck of the bear that was charging at Hildr. The bear dropped instantly and slid from its momentum only to come to a stop at the Nord woman's feet. Arvak came to a stop nearby and snorted, his breath visible in the cold as he stomped impatiently, wanting to run. "Looks like we meet again miss... I'm sorry, I don't think I caught your name before, my name would be Mordred and this little vixen is Juli" He spoke their names as a courtesy being he had asked for her name

User Image

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hildr

User Image
As she was about to do battle with the bear, the beast was laid low by an arrow and collapsed at her feet. While she was thankful for the aid, Hildr was also annoyed that she had been denied a chance to fight. She turned to face the archer and whatever mood she had been feeling before was replaced by shock. It was the two mages from the inn. Mounted on a skeletal horse.
There was only one explanation for this abomination, and it disgusted Hildr to the core.
Shock turned to anger as she readied shield and sword for the coming fight.
"It is one thing to practice magic, but Necromancy is going too far! I won't give my name to anyone as twisted as you!"

((Should have disguised the horse.))

Fluffy Millionaire

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

~ Mordred Fire-Star ~

Mordred lifted his hands in the motion of surrender, his bound bow disappearing quickly. "Hey whoa whoa, chill out and take it easy Miss Busty" Being she refused to give her name to him, he gave her a nickname that she'd have to deal with for now before he patted Arvak's neck gently and smiled "Though he may look like it, he isn't a result of nercromancy, at least none that I'm aware of, he lives freely in a place called the Soul Cairne... I simply have the ability to summon him to this plane... My hands are clean of any sort of necromancy, I swear. The truth is, I have no idea how Arvak here came to be in this form" He smiled and looked back down at Arvak, as he continued to stroke his flaming mane "Isn't that right boy?" Arvak whinied at his question before walking forward and nudging the blonde warrior's shield gently, showing it was still a horse by heart, even though it was in this form.

User Image

Noble Dabbler

9,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hildr

User Image
"So it's not Dovahkiin anymore?" Hildr growled at the man. She had not forgotten the man's behavior back in Dawnstar, and her opinion of him was quite low. But she did sheath her sword, though she seemed to refuse touching the animal the two mages rode. Instead she urged to the bear that had been slain and drew her knife to skin the dead animal.
"However that beast came to be, I still don't have to like it. Nor do I want to be followed by a pair of mages. If you're looking for Whiterun, head south. If Winterhold head east."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff