Interesting Shapeshifter

17,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Mangekyo-User85

~ Miramoto Manor ~

User Image

A Crosic? Those should have died out in the war...

As interesting as it sounded, Yura was not one to get in the way of another potential buyer. That, and as Jackson said, they don't need two people filling the same role. She let out a sigh. They really needed a maid...

Upon hearing Jackson's harsh judgment, or so he thought it was, Deceit took the mistress's hand again, though not in the way previously. This time, it was more subservient. Kneeling in front of her on one knee, he placed his lips first against the back of her hand, then his forehead, then his cheek where his brand was. He had been taught by a previous owner that these three meant that he loved her, respected her, and every single inch of him was owned by her. Looking up at her with wide eyes, he continued to beg.

"No! he won't fill the same role! Um, he can have the stables, and I can do the cleaning or something! Or he could help Puck, and Puck could have the stables, and um... I'll do the cleaning! Can't we, mistress?"

This boy really was problematic. Many other mistresses would have either swooned and given in, or ordered others to give him a lashing he wouldn't forget, but Yura instead chose to turn her hand around, laying her palm against his cheek and rubbing her thumb along the brand.

"Deceit, you work the stables because you are good at it; no one else will replace your role. If they did, can you imagine all the trouble we'd have with the creatures when they find out they have a new caretaker? Do you remember when you first stepped into those stables?"

Deceit remembered well. He took one step into the stables, as he was ordered to, and in a flash was expelled again by a ruthless kick from a gigantic horse with eight legs. It took months for the animals to be comfortable enough for him to stay more than half an hour, and many more for them to actually obey him. No, he couldn't wish that on anyone else.

"Come now, off your knees. We have to introduce Jackson here to everyone else at the manor and get him situated. Deceit, it is your job to show him around. He'll be lending you a hand, after all."

We could always come back for the Crosic if this one, ah, doesn't work out...

With little else to say, Deceit rose onto his feet and released his mistress's hand. His head hung a bit low, but perked up when he heard that Jackson was to help him in the stables. This guy? Well, he seemed capable, but Deceit didn't know that much about him, other than their brief conversation on their way here. He'll just have to ask the guy more questions on the ride home!

As Deceit rose to his feet, Yura turned to Jackson.

"Yes? Speak your thoughts."

Interesting Shapeshifter

17,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Moon Soulhart
~ Sayuri ~

User Image

There was a lot of information being thrown at her, but she understood in general that she was to tail Edgar for a while. This was good, for she learned best by observing anyways. Sweeping and mopping she had done before; she had once passed as an older couple's daughter for a month. However, that time, there was no mischief involved. The couple had come to the woods to pray at dusk, asking the forest spirits to bring their daughter back. The daughter had passed away suddenly, and the couple had a lot of things they still wanted to say to her, to apologize to her for. They wanted to do the things that they always dreamed of doing with her, but never got the chance to. The daughter just happened to frequent this part of the woods, and Sayuri had observed her before. So, pitying the couple, Sayuri stepped out of the forest in the shape of their daughter and lived with them for a month.

A body inspection? Surely the lady knew that she was a shapeshifter, yes? Whatever she wants in a body, she can find in Sayuri's. It's very superficial, to give a shapeshifter a body inspection. It's not like the body she was in now would give any hints as to her true nature anyways.

Sayrui was not so concerned about the punishments. All she had to do was follow orders, yes? She nodded to show the lady that she understood. As for reading;

"Some... Teach."

Desirable Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ray

XXIf you were dead
XXXXor still alive
XXXXXXI don't care
XXXXXXXXI don't care

XXXXXXXJust go and leave this all behind
XXXXXI swear... I don't care
[ Thoughts ] Why is this man in here...
[ Location ] room/cell
[ With ] Averi.

User Image

The man just sat, hands on his stomach and eyes on the ceiling. Maybe I should just go back to sleep.... His red eyes began to shut when a noise made Ray is straight up. Someone was about to open the door. He relaxed after remembering that he could just piss them off and they would leave him alone. He even had a little fun with doing it.

The new man walked into Ray's room and looked straight at him. Ray; however, paid no attention to the intruder and decided to just keep his eyes closed and head up, its not like he cared about this man. His collars began to irritate his neck slightly but he ignored it. As the man introduced himself as Averi, Ray chuckled sinisterly and then mimicked his voice to perfection. I'm Averi. And you?
                          None of your beeswax, Mr. Dipshit." Again the man chuckled and continue to elude the man's eyes.

Haven-Sanctuary-16

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Friendly 100
    User ImageUser Image

Entering the shop, looking reluctant and almost lost, was a tall male, Fene. Short white hair with silver streaks, pale skin, a muscular build, and silver eyes. His bare arms, alone, showed bruises, small scars, and healing wounds. White ears atop his head and a tail swaying behind him. His ears twitched, sensitive to even the smallest sounds. "Go on." A man jabbed him in the back with a cane, even though he was rather young to have one. Fene nodded, biting his tongue, and walking forward. He was so lost, couldnt see a damn thing. But he was still blamed when he walked almost head on into a woman, his pace being a fast walk. He took a step back, a whack to the back of his head from his master, causing him to snarl under his breath. "You idiot, apologize!" Fene hesitated, his tail stilled a moment then swayed again. "Terribly sorry, do forgive me." His voice low, deep, and soothing. Only the slightest bow, carefully going around her and rushing again down the hall.

He stopped in front of Moons door, fumbling with the knob before getting in. It was quiet for a second, then there were some snarls and barks, the door left open for the master. But he browsed the shop. Moon had been curled up on the floor as a wolf again, and yelled at Fene, but calmed as the two chat.
                                            "How did you get caught? You look worse than before." Moon sighed, now in the same hybrid form as he, running her fingers over his wounds. He grabbed her arm, making her jump, as he inspected. "It was the night after you did. I guess I was being careless. But it doesnt seem like it, although Im sure I was bought to be a punching bag, I get to live almost just as normally." His brows furrowed, cocking his head slightly. "Why are you still in here?" She was somewhat offended, snarling. "Sorry I cant be bought just to do what I want!" He raised an eyebrow as she crossed her arms, ears falling. "People here have different standards. One girl didnt want me because I was a 'dog', and another woman needed a maid, which I supposedly cant fill. Plus my arm isnt so likeable." Letting out a sigh, unknowing of her collars. "Everything is about and for the master. Its not that bad, better than being caged." Moon was offended, feeling like she had never met him before, like this was his old companion. "And I worked hard to make that. But what about cleaning when you were little?"
                                            The master with the cane stepped into the room, telling Fene to hurry. Moon asked him to buy her, and he looked her over with a grin. "Nice lady, Fene." Fene growled slightly, turning his back and heading out the door. The master did reject and left as well. Fene, careful to not touch anyone again, ran a hand along the wall and stayed close to it. He glanced back, eyes hopelessly looking around, before having to leave. Just a visit he was permitted.

Moon watched out the transparent door, until she couldnt see him anymore, than sat on her bed to think.
                                            [ ooc || just a boring filler post for moon ]
                                            SayuriAkage
                                            Mangekyo-User85
    x x x« ♦x xv e r i x x||• •||x xa m o n n x x♦ »x x x

♪♫Location: Ray's room. ♫♪

══════━━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈[[]]┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━━══════
    User Image

It seemed this man had no intention of playing with Averi. Oh well, he'd just have to try harder. He noticed the collars and they looked uncomfortable, the sooner he got this man to realize Averi wasn't like any other masters he had, the sooner he could get him out of here and the collars off of him. He was actually surprised when the man mimicked his voice before answering it quite rudely. Averi sighed and moved in front of the man, plopping down on the ground with his legs crossed, looking up at the man.

"Oh come now. Don't be such a spoilsport. I'm only trying to be nice here. Although I guess you wouldn't be used to that would you?" He said, tilting his head slightly. "Oh! Are you hungry? I don't know when the last time you ate was but if you are I can get you something. Anything just name it. Come on, when did you ever get a chance like this to have whatever you wanted?" He asked. He figured it would be better to try and get on his good side. It would make it so much easier to convince him to willing come with Averi away from this place. Though it was fairly nice compared to many shops, it wasn't perfect. It wasn't somewhere anyone would willing want to live in.

"You know, talking with you would be easier if I had a name to call you other than you. I don't think anyone likes being called you constantly. How does anyone know who they are talking to if everyone is only being called you." He said to the man, poking the man's shin gently trying to get his attention. He was trying to get him to look at him.

♪♫Company: Ray ♫♪

Sona_Windchester

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Friendly 100
    User Image

home || sayuri || cold, happy, tired || Outfit

Lady Victoria flopped on her side when she was told she had to teach Sayuri to read too. She'll need complete schooling! Lady was still being schooled herself, which would start in a few hours, not intending to be out for so long. She let out a sleepy sigh, only able to dose off for fifteen minutes. Then they stopped in front of the small mansion, Edgar opening the door. "Lady Blackbird." He wasnt surprised she had fallen asleep, but now had two bodies to carry. No, Lady rose up from her seat, a small hand rubbing one of her eyes. "Im fine, take care of Sayuri." Stepping out with his help, swaying slightly from the sleepiness, squinting from the sun. How amazing it felt, but at the same time it was so deadly to her.

Edgar grabbed Sayuri as before, swinging the door shut with his foot, and following Lady in the house. Sayuri was set upon a couch, Edgar at Victorias side, taking her jacket and shoes off, but anymore help and she refused. She went to Sayuri, smiling, her voice quiet. "You can choose whether to get some rest in your room or start with Edgar." She hadnt thought about the collar or anything, just slowly made her way down the hall. Edgar, after tidying a few things, smiled at Sayuri, awaiting to hear what she wanted to do. He would either have to show her to her room, or show her the house before cleaning.

SayuriAkage

Interesting Shapeshifter

17,375 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    Moon Soulhart
    ~ Sayuri ~

User Image

She looked at the little girl quizzically when she laid down, then realized from her lengthened breaths that she had fallen asleep. Sayuri had a lot to observe and learn again, so for now, she'll just mimic her new little lady. Lying down, she closed her eyes, focusing on matching her breath with Lady Blackbird's.

When they arrived, Sayuri sat up. The long ride had given her a chance to rest, and looking out the window, she studied her new surroundings. When Edgar picked her up, she said nothing. No complaints or struggles.

After being set down onto the couch, Sayuri looked up at her new owner. She seemed tired. Sayuri gave her a nod to show that she understood, and once her little lady left, she turned to Edgar with attentive eyes.

She stared at him for a while, taking in his appearance, then beckoned to her collar.

"Off."

Opinionated Garbage

SayuriAkage
    User Image
    Jackson

Jackson hesitated. He'd noticed Deceit's brand, but he didn't know if it was from a previous master or from their owner. It didn't seem like her style, but that was an assumption he made from knowing her for all of about an hour.

Still, burns were the one pain he was not comfortable with. They were excruciatingly painful, took remarkably long to heal, and left a permanent mark. Jackson couldn't reconcile the image of the kind woman she had made herself out to be with someone who would brand her slaves.

Jackson looked again at Deceit. The boy seemed so happy to be owned by Yura. Surely a previous master had branded him. But then, he'd had a master who had hidden his cruel nature so well that Jackson had practically begged him to take him home. He thought of his treatment when he'd gotten there and cringed.

"Listen, you're going to think this is a ridiculous question, but the brand on Deceit's face... you didn't... it's from a previous owner, right?"
    x x x« ♦x xr u n x x||• •||x xa h d x x♦ »x x x

♪♫Location: Car ♫♪

User Image

Arun felt Adam slide in beside him and bowed his head once again, his hands clasped in his lap. His head shot up though when he heard what Adam had asked his driver. Over-priced designer sleep wear? He couldn't see anyone buying that for themselves let alone for a slave, but he wasn't going to say anything. If his master wished to buy it for him then he knew better than to disagree. He dropped his head once again as the driver responded. When Adam spoke to Arun, he just nodded. It wasn't a question but a simple stating of what was going to happen. He was even more surprised by his next words and worried how his master would respond to Arun answer.

"Alcohol is never the best idea for me if you plan to remain in public with me master." Simply put, he couldn't handle anything with even the slightest alcohol content and remain decent. He didn't know if his new master knew what he was, which means he might not know what exactly Arun would be like with alcohol. Many of his previous masters enjoyed making him drink before having him perform his duties. He would drink if he was told to but he figured his master wouldn't want him making a scene out in public while shopping for clothes.

♪♫Company: Adam ♫♪

Mangekyo-User85

Interesting Shapeshifter

17,375 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    Mangekyo-User85

~ Miramoto Manor ~

User Image

"Ah, that is the brand of our manor. Do you think I'd allow another man's mark to persist on my workers?"

Lifting the umbrella she had in her hands, she showed him the base of the handle, which had carved into it the same symbol. An ivy leaf, surrounded by two tendrils. This was a mark that Jackson would have to see every day from now on. He might as well get used to it.

"Deceit, we leave."

"Yes, mistress."

Taking the umbrella from the mistress, Deceit led the way out of the slave shop. Too bad he wasn't able to help this time. Next time! He'll surely try harder next time! In the meantime, he'll just get to know Jackson better, and make sure he knew everything about the manor! Maybe they could even play a bit, since he seemed much closer to his age than any of the other slaves.

Exiting the shop, Deceit opened the umbrella and waited for his mistress to step under it. Once she did, he led the group to where the griffins and carriage waited. Along the door handles as well as the windows was that same mark, the mark of the Miramoto family. He opened the door for Yura with one hand, his other still holding the umbrella up.

Lifting her dress to enter the carriage, Yura looked back at Jackson.

"You are free to ride with either me in the carriage, or with Deceit in the front."

She entered the carriage, then received the umbrella the Deceit handed back to her.

Opinionated Garbage

SayuriAkage
    User Image
    Jackson

Jackson's stomach dropped. Of course it was the mark of the household. Why was he surprised; Yura may have seemed kinder than other owners, but at her core, she was still an owner. Why would he think she was truly different?

What bothered him the most was how disgustingly matter-of-fact her tone was. He had to take a deep breath to prevent himself from being sick. And the thought of being branded, burned again? He didn't want to think about it. He barely noticed when she presented the umbrella and showed him the mark. It only reinforced that they were, like the umbrella, property.

"Oh." He heard her tell him to make a decision about where to sit. He didn't think he could bear to sit next to her, so he climbed into the seat next to Deceit.

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Friendly 100
    User Image

home || no one || sleeping || Outfit

Edgar held his gentle composure, even though she stared at him. "My, you want your collar off? I cant do that, of course. That would be too risky." He would wait for his Lady to do it, even though he could fend her off or keep her from escaping. "Our Lady will have to do that, seems you act so nicely around her." He stepped behind the couch, picking up the dress Lady worn earlier, blood stains barely visible. She does take quite a liking to you. I hope you are up to prove yourself, she if very needy and picky." He took the dress to a hidden washroom, just next to the kitchen, a washer and dryer behind a door. "But I will say the work will not be as bad as she made it sound, you can assign yourself to something specific. Just cooking, or cleaning, or tending to our Lady." He gave a low chuckle, finding himself rambling, facing the girl once more after sliding the door shut. "Now, shall we get started?"

SayuriAkage

Desirable Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
    • Married 100
    • Millionaire 200
    • Popular Thread 100
    Ray

XXIf you were dead
    XXXXor still alive
    XXXXXXI don't care
    XXXXXXXXI don't care

XXXXXXXJust go and leave this all behind
    XXXXXI swear... I don't care
    [ Thoughts ] He really annoys me....
    [ Location ] room/cell
    [ With ] Averi.

User Image

As soon as the man sat next to Ray, he tensed up. Being this close to a master made him anxious and filled with anxiety. He took deep silent breaths to calm himself down, but it didn't work. "You are the one who came into my area. So as long as you are here, you have to deal with my personality. If you don't like it, leave." Rae turned his face away from Averi and the charm with his name turned to face the man, though the slave didn't realize it. He scoffed at the man being so happy-go-lucky. "I don't need anything, especially food, from the likes of you." When Averi began poking the boy, Ray's arm shot up and grabbed his wrist. He stood up abruptly and his wings shot out as a defensive mechanism. "Don't you ever touch me. You got that?" He hissed under his breath. Then changing into a boa constrictor, the slave slithered under the bed, hoping to be left alone.

[Out Of Cosplays Lolz Averi is going to piss Ray off so much! But it is so fun to xDDD Sorry btw for the short post]

Haven-Sanctuary-16
      x x x« ♦x xv e r i x x||• •||x xa m o n n x x♦ »x x x

♪♫Location: Ray's room. ♫♪

User Image

This was going to be more difficult than he had originally thought. It seemed like this man wasn't one for company. Of course, Averi had no intentions of leaving like he'd suggested. As he turned his face away from Averi, the charm stating his name became visible. Averi grinned. He now had a name to call inside of you or the man. Ray was definitely better than you.

"Sorry, not leaving until you're willing to walk out of here on you own with me. I don't think you'd like being forced out." He said with a simple shrug. He was a bit disappointed that Ray had turned down his offer of food but he was kind of expecting it. What he wasn't expecting was Ray to suddenly stand, grab his wrist, and expose his wings in a form of defense. He rubbed his wrist gently as Ray slithered under the bed. Averi sighed and sat in the chair Ray had just vacated.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I got it, no touching. Won't happen again." Averi assured him. "Look, I really have no intentions of harming you and would just like to get you out of here. I know that slaves with your collar colors always end up in the worst places with terrible masters. Is it so hard to think that someone wants to treat you like an equal rather than the dirt beneath their feet, Ray?" Playtime was over. He needed to get to actually convincing Ray to come along with him and his sons.

(OOC: lol, yep! it's very interesting. And don't worry. It's fine.)

♪♫Company: Ray ♫♪

Sona_Windchester

Opinionated Garbage

Haven-Sanctuary-16
      Adam
      User Image"Maybe in private then?" Adam suggested. He sipped his liquor, and then swallowed it all at once. He considered pouring himself another glass, but he knew that he was not the most pleasant of drunks, and he hoped that he could avoid being unpleasant to Arun for as long as possible. "If you want, of course."

Adam lounged in the spacious seat and stretched his arm out. His fingertips brushed Arun's shoulder gently. This was partly idle movement, partly an attempt to see how the boy responded to uninvited touch. Although Arun did his best to keep his face from showing emotion, Adam had been a slave once too. He knew how the abused reacted to idle touches like this, and he wanted to see how badly Arun had been scarred.

"Time for some ground rules, I suppose. Until you get the layout of the manor down, you will be expected to stay by my side at all times. If you are not at my side, you will be with Michael, who you will meet when we arrive home. This is for your safety as much as it is my convenience. You will have to learn how to say no, at least to the other slaves. If they ask you to assist with something that you don't think you can handle, tell them no. You will take orders from no one except myself or Michael." He paused, recalling his time as a slave in a manor. His experience was much like he suspected Arun's had been, and he knew the cruelty of other slaves as well as he knew the cruelty of masters. "This is perhaps the most important thing: you are not obligated to sleep with anyone unless you want to." He considered adding on an except me, but decided against it. He could be cruel and violent, but he knew the different effects of different types of violence. The scars of a beating would heal and fade; the scars of that type of abuse sometimes lasted forever.

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff