Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
                                          xx⊱⊱ Shinji Kageyama
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxThe legend× The Corsic ×The Slave×
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . .A life filled, with horror A past filled with blood...

The last Corsicxx

Shinji shook his head "No this is perfectly fine. It just confused me is all. Corsics are tools to be used by humans in order to protect them. That is a truth that I accepted very early in life. This goes beyond my understanding of what I was born for" he assures her, hoping the slight explanation helped ease her mind. "Im glad you find me so agreeable." he admits trying to soften his tone to show he was very content with the way things were, though he was never truly good at things like word choice and getting his meaning across. ''I meant no offence Miss Hannah, I would be more than happy to serve you without fighting, that is, if you would continue to allow me to do so." he states as he bowed his head to head, he hadn't meant to offend her but to make her wear such an expression he figured that was exactly what he had done. People were always his weak spot, he never really understood them, and this was proof enough of that.

EternalRaine323

Devoted Friend

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image
I'm standing on top with a killer view ; Inspired feeling like a million ; I'm one in a million

User ImageWhile the warring had never been a part of her own life experience, Hannah knew the history well enough to sympathize with Shinji. His people had been born of the war, and now he thought his only purpose was to fight. She hated that there had been an entire people at some point that had no more worth than to be soldiers. ”You’re worth more than violence, Shinji. I hope you can see that,” she told him. Hannah would make it her mission to see that Shinji saw worth in himself. He was her helper, and she wanted him to be comfortable doing the things she would ask of him.

She shook her head when he suggested her might have offended her. ”No, you haven’t offended me at all,” she assured him, ”I want you to feel like you can come to me with your concerns. Know that I’m here for you as much as you are for me.” To her he was more than just a slave. If it didn’t dehumanize him so much, she would have much preferred the word pet to slave. She wanted to care for him and make sure that he was taken care of. He wouldn’t grow to resent his position in her life if she made sure he was comfortable in it. Smiling sweetly at him and uncrossing her arms, Hannah finalized things with, ”I’d love very much for you to stay.”

”If there’s nothing else, would you like to get back to where we were?” she asked, searching the empty the room with her eyes. Moving across the room, Hannah opened the closet door to show Shinji what was inside. It was just barely big enough to fit the dresser she had placed in there. The drawers were empty, as were the hangers on the bar above her. ”I haven’t gotten anything for you to wear yet, because I didn’t know who I would be bringing home,” she told the man. ”So if you’re satisfied with what you’ve seen, we should get going and pick you up a few things.”

Stepping out of the room, she led the way through the house once more and into the kitchen. ”We need groceries, too. After today you’ll be keeping a list of what we need. I’ll probably have you do the majority of the shopping, too,” she told him. He wouldn’t have to do it all the time, though. She was out a lot during the mornings, and if they needed anything she could always stop on her way home. ”Do you have a special diet of any kind or any allergies, maybe?” She needed to keep his needs and wants in mind now, too. It would take some adjusting, but she could more than afford to feed two people.

User Image
Where: Her kitchen
Who: Shinji
OOC: <3 <3

Shadow_Romeo

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
                                          xx⊱⊱ Shinji Kageyama
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxThe legend× The Corsic ×The Slave×
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. . .A life filled, with horror A past filled with blood...

The last Corsicxx

Shinj raises his head and follows her with his eyes to the closet, it was small and simple, though for Shinji it seemed more like a luxury, honestly he did not understand why slaves needed such things, bedrooms and the like were far from what he was used to, even when he had one at the shop he never used it for much. He would mostly sit and meditate or exercise his body to the best of his abilities in the small cage. He wasn't really one for beds anyway, they were to soft and were a bit unnerving. "I will try my best to remember that Miss Hannah."

He follows her through the house and into the kitchen inspecting the room once again as he enters, even if she insisted it was safe old habits die hard. He listened to her as his eyes scanned the walls. "Is there any particular cuisine you would like prepared from now on Lady Hannah. I am familiar with all of them" he asks her curiously so he knew her preferences. Hearing her asks about his diet he shakes his head "No, no special diet or allergies. Though I try to maintain a healthy and steady intake of vitamins and protein." he always strived for a balanced diet during his training and even his captivity.

EternalRaine323

Desirable Shapeshifter

7,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Ray

XXIf you were dead
XXXXor still alive
XXXXXXI don't care
XXXXXXXXI don't care

XXXXXXXJust go and leave this all behind
XXXXXI swear... I don't care
[ Thoughts ] A Djinni...
[ Location ] room/cell
[ With ] Averi.

User Image

Ray was slightly surprised when the man said he was a Djinni. The boy had only met one before and that poor boy was a slave. His name was Marco. Marco was one of Ray's only friends when he had first been put into the slave trade and being a djinni in this business was tough. Always granting wishes for your master against your will? Did not sound like much fun. Marco wasn't in the slave house for very long and he went for a hefty price. Ray wondered what happened to him, but focused again on Averi.

"Well as you saw... I can sort of mock voices of humans. Its actually quite difficult to do.." Ray slightly coughed and tried to mock the Djinni again, but he couldn't do it just right. "Ah well... I do it later..." He listened to Averi's offer to stay with them and though it didn't show on the outside, Ray let out a sigh of relief. He didn't want to be left alone, after being alone for 10+ years in slave houses. "I'll see how it works out." He didn't want to give the man any sign of him becoming desperate to stay.

The man grabbed his only belonging, a book on Greek mythology, and stood up. "Well I'm ready to get these collars off. 10 years ready."

[Out Of Cosplays:So I wont be able to post for like 8-9 hours because of work! Im so sorry! I promise to post when I get home! ]

Haven-Sanctuary-16

Opinionated Garbage

SayuriAkage
    User Image
    Jackson

Her answer seemed to be deliberately avoiding the one topic that he actually cared about, but he supposed that there was a possibility that she had given him the full list of things that she would be needing him for. It wasn't that he didn't trust Yuri specifically; he had a hard time trusting anyone, especially an owner. There was even something about Deceit that made him wary.

Jackson parted from his mistress and extended his hand to the elderly slave. "Jackson Leoht," he introduced himself. He did not flinch under D'metri's glare. He'd seen, fought, and beaten bigger slaves, and they had been much younger than the white-haired man who was attempting to intimidate him now.

As he was led to his room, Jackson couldn't help but marvel at the architecture of the building. The manor was gorgeous. Breath-taking, even. D'metri led him down the beautiful hallways. Paintings hung on the walls, detailed fantastically. "This place is enormous," he breathed to the older slave. "Simply stunning."
    x x x« ♦x xv e r i x x||• •||x xa m o n n x x♦ »x x x

♪♫Location: Ray's room -> Hallway ♫♪

══════━━━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈[[]]┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━━━══════
    User Image

Ray commented on how he was able to mock voices. He'd coughed and said he'd do it later. He was sure his sons would find it cool. He was also sure that once the collars were off, Ray would have an easier time doing it. As he finished saying his offer to Ray, he waited for Ray to turn him down. Instead, he said he'd see how it works out. He smiled, knowing he'd managed to convince Ray to at least come with him out of the shop. He watched as Ray picked up a book, catching the cover and surprised to see it was about Greek mythology. Then he said he was ready to get the collars off.

"Alright lets go then. Jamie and Emile will be happy to meet you." Averi smiled and stood, knocking on the door to let the owner know he was ready to leave. As the door opened, he hand the lady his card and she headed off down the hall. His sons jumped up from the ground and Averi held his hands out. Jamie grabbed it immedietly but Emile didn't. He turned to look at Ray. After a short moment, Emile seeming to asses Ray, the boy smiled and held his hand out for Ray to hold. The boys were barely ten and despite losing their parents less than a year ago, they were extremely cheerful and friendly, always seeing the good in people.

"Let's go home." He said simply, waiting for his hand to be taken before they headed down the hall. Averi smiled at his son and pat Jamie on his head, ruffling his hair and causing the boy to giggle. Emile's attention was drawn away for a second, hearing his brother laugh and laughed himself seeing Jamie's messed up hair, before turning back to Ray.

♪♫Company: Ray -> Ray and his sons. ♫♪

((OOC: it's fine. I know people have lives...I don't but others do. lol. I'll be here when you get back on so don't worry.))
    Sona_Windchester

Interesting Shapeshifter

17,375 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    Mangekyo-User85

~ Miramoto Manor ~

User Image

D'metri looked down at the hand that was held out to him, then took it and gave it a firm shake.

"D'metri."

When he turned around to lead Jackson down the hallways, one could notice a distinct mark on the back of his neck; an ivy leaf with two tendrils. As they walked, both his stride and his gaze were confident, characteristic of slaves that had been with a master for a very long time. D'metri led Jackson to the hallway of slave quarters, moving in such a way to avoid the windows. Arriving in front of the fourth door down the hallway, he opened it and showed Jackson inside.

It was not as lavish as the rest of the manor, but it was enough. A comfortable bed, a dresser drawer, a desk, a bookshelf, and a large window. If one peered through the sunlight and out the window, one could see the garden, in which a tall figure donning a sunhat was kneeling, tending the plants. The neatly-made bed was large and sturdy, enough to fit two people if they were intimate. Next to it was the dresser drawer, on top of which a peculiar lamp stood; it was carved in the shape of an oak tree and had a clock fitted into the base of its roots. On the other side of the room was a desk, above which a painting of a populated forest clearing hung.

"This will be your room. My room is the first door we passed. In general, the men are housed on this side of the hallway, and ladies on the other. The bathroom we all share is three doors down, away from where we came. Feel free to knock on my door if you need anything. Lunch will be served promptly at 12:30pm. I will send Deceit to fetch you to guide you to the dining room. Please do not be late. Until then, you are free to do as you please."

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Friendly 100
    User ImageUser Image
    Social room || noel || content || Outfit || Form

Moon froze when she was corrected, nodding. She had never watched a movie, but did read about them in a book she skimmed in a home she raided once. Now they were even, right? Hell, she could have met some before. When he said it was painful for him, she tilted her head slightly. They seemed to be mostly opposite in every way. "Im sorry about that." She could only imagine how it would be.

When he said his collar was restricting, Moon leaned close and squinted at it. It did look different than hers. She let out a sigh, then smiled. "Alright, I will keep you company, for as long as I can." Ears twitching nervously, slowly reaching out a hand and touching his, a faint blush on her cheeks. "Wolves have to stick together, right?" A toothy grin. No, that wasnt what she believed, she had fought so many.

Leaning back, eventually falling on her back, sighing. "How long have you been here? How old are you?" Now she was just asking questions at random, but they were something.
                                    [ooc || --- ]
                                    My concrete hell-hole || no one || pissed, bored, hungry || Outfit
                                    EternalRaine323

Opinionated Garbage

Haven-Sanctuary-16

Adam
    User Image
    By the time they arrived at the manor, there was a warm and fuzzy feeling in his belly. He wasn't anywhere near drunk yet, but he could feel the alcohol working its way through his system. On the other hand, after a few sips of his first drink, Arun seemed to certainly be feeling the effects of the liquor. "You okay?" he asked.

He got out of the car and helped the incubus to do the same. "Welcome to your new home," he said, making a sweeping motion with his arm. "This is my mansion. Not a soul around for miles, unless you count those that I keep and whatever creatures may or may not be living in the forest behind the house."

He wished that Arun could see his property. Where his father had let it grow rampant, allowing the property to be overrun with vines and weeds, Adam had made sure to keep it tamed. It had required buying a few gardeners, which were actually rather difficult to find, but the land was now immaculate.

He described to the drunken slave what the manor looked like. He described the lake that the house overlooked. He described the exotic trees that dotted the landscape as he pulled him through a side door. It opened into a hallway that ran through the east wing to the main lobby area. His room was the first door on their left, and Adam opened the door and led his slave in.

It bothered him, what was running through his mind right now. Arun was so, so gorgeous. He wanted to... no. He may not have been drunk, but Arun certainly was. If he did anything now, he'd be breaking his promise.
    x x x« ♦x xr u n x x||• •||x xa h d x x♦ »x x x

♪♫Location: Adam's Mansion♫♪

User Image

Arun was feeling hot and a bit dizzy and he had only taken a few sips. He knew that anytime know, he'd be showing his true nature. He heard Adam ask if he was okay and gave a confidant nod. His face was flushed and just that slight movement made his head spin for a few seconds but he was for the most part, okay. He got out of the car, with the help of Adam, and was welcomed to his new home. His listened as best he could, keeping the information in his head as much as possible, as Adam described his mansion to Arun. He walked along with Adam through one door and the another. He was still fairly steady on his feet and had managed not to stumble while walking but he knew the drunken stupor would soon end.

True to his thoughts, he felt the drunkenness slowly leaving him, being replaced by a heat that could only be cooled one way. His body was no longer under his own control, his hand traced up Adam's arm to his shoulder before trailing down his chest to the waistband of his pants. The last time Arun had done anything close to this had been months ago so his incubus nature was taking over. Of course, if Adam told him no now, he'd back off like the good slave he was. He lifted his head as if to look into Adam's face, biting his lip in debate.

"If you wish me to stop master, please say so. I don't want to anger you by doing something you don't want me to." His voice soft and less hollow, but not quite like it was when he acted in front of the cashier lady. His hand rested gently on the waistband of Adam's pants while the other still held to his arm where it had been since he stepped out of the car. If Adam said no right now, Arun would step back and release his other hand, taking his chances to walk on his own to wherever he needed to go until the alcohol was completely out of his system.

♪♫Company: Adam ♫♪

Mangekyo-User85

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Friendly 100
    User Image

home || no one || sleeping || Outfit

Edgar tended to the dress being washed. It was fast, and all he had to do was pull it out of the washer and hang it to dry, within the same small room. He peeked to see Sayuri staring blankly around the kitchen, and stepped at her side again. "They are sorted by design." Tracing a finger around the rim of the top plate. "You did a great job." Lifting a stack, opening a few cupboards and quickly flinging the correct plates in the right spots. There was really only three different designs around the rims: plain, thick black stripe, and lace.

It seemed there would be a change in plans, though. Lady Victoria shuffled around the corner, her hair slightly messy, eyes tired. "Edgar, your noisy." She mumbled, her eyes almost scolding. He knelt in front of her, taking her hand. "My deepest apologies, your highness." Lady was fine, half asleep, until he called her highness. She pulled her hand away quickly, pulling it back, as if to hit him. But her arm dropped as fast as it moved. "How dare you. I am not that filthy..," she refrained from using foul language, "gold digger. Thats strike two." Stepping around Edgar as he remained in position, her hair flowing behind her, an ever-so-small grin on her lips. She studied the clothing Sayuri wore, biting her tongue, before reaching her arms around the girls thin waist. "Sayuri, your being so good. Maybe you should get a reward."
                                            "You are such a cruel tease, my Lady." Edgar stood from kneeling, looking at the two.
                                            Lady looked at him, still hugging Sayuri gently. "Are you jealous?" Her eyes softened, and she soon let go of Sayuri. "Shall we prepare for class?" With a sleepy sigh and nod, Lady began shuffling back to her room.

Edgar smiled at Sayuri. "You may have this time for yourself, but you will have to attend class as well." Giving a bow, then following after Lady.
                                            ---
                                            About twenty minutes after, with Lady nor Edgar nowhere in sight, the bell rang with a soft knock at the front door.

SayuriAkage
    User Image
    Beleth

"For someone locked in that cage you sure like to act brave, you cur. Someone should teach you manners." The guard hissed as his anger swelled. The man couldn't stand the disrespectful Imp. As far as he was concerned the boy was a lost cause. No one would want a slave like Beleth unless it was to try and silence that tongue of his. He believed the shop owner should just put him down. Beleth stepped forward making sure to keep eye contact with the guard. His lips slowly parted as he gave a soft whisper in response to the man."Come on in then, Teach this mongrel a new trick." Fury struck the guard as he reached his hand past the bars and grabbed the blue haired boy by his throat. Apparently the limitations of the man were easily enough discovered, how easily it was to get in his head.

Just as a bad situation was about to get worse a voice called out to the guard. Both the mans and the boys eyes trailed over to find the one who had spoken. Standing before the two was a woman, a mistress, odd in her own rights, but many would most likely dare to call her beautiful. The guard stood still for a second and tightened his gripped on Beleth but he could not ignore the request of a customer and quickly released his grasp. "Not at all M'Lady, He's all yours." The guard wasted no time in leaving the area but he did manage to flash a glare Beleth's way just in time to see the slave wave goodbye to him.

The pale hand reached up to his neck as he rubbed his flesh. If Beleth didn't know any better he would say the foolish guard was actually thinking about killing him that time. Now that was a humorous thought. A chuckle escaped the boy until he released their was something important he was forgetting. The guard was gone... But the mistress was still there.

-These scars make me smile..They remind me how hard you tried to break me.
    How many times you have failed.-

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Friendly 100
    User ImageUser Image
    Social room || noel || content || Outfit || Form

Kyo was able to chase the idiots in her cell until they got tired, being nicked a few times. She ran a hand through her hair, then erupted in flames. But she traveled low, only a small wisp of fire, careful to not catch anything on fire. She found an open room with a slave taller than her, dancing around the girls feet before humanizing again behind Beleth. She had light breaths, mostly unnoticeable behind him. Golden eyes trailed up to him, holding a finger to her curled lips, a low 'shhh' sound. The manager wasnt happy about finding her concrete room in the exotic section empty, ordering that all exits were blocked and she was found. From the cuffs, her wrists and ankles bled slightly, and there were scrapes from the concrete on any bare skin - which was a lot. Kyo honestly would kill or burn unless it was needed or the other deserved it.
                                    [ooc || --- ]
                                    Someone else room || a blue haired slave and master || hungry, payful || Outfit
                                    xXNaked-WafflesXx

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

User Image
    R e i x
    tab tab tab b e a s t xx t a m e r
    🔥 FIRE ELEMENTAL
    tab tab tab tab master

location || shop
    company || Beleth, Kyo
    mood || intrigued

Rei was just thankful that she was there...or else that guard could have killed him with how angry he looked. Even if it got him fired. She watched as the guard left, no, glared at him as he did so before casting an emerald eye back to Beleth. A frown appeared on her lips as she watched him rub his neck where he was grabbed a moment ago. "You should be a bit more careful" she said, assuming that he probably didn't care regardless. He definitely didn't seem to be the meek type. Before she spoke again, a light caught her attention. A flame danced around her feet and entered Beleth's room. At first she was confused since it wasn't her creation, then a girl appeared. Her hair was like fire and eyes a lovely gold. She looked like she was hiding, and was pretty beaten up by all the scratches.

"No need to hide, I'm sure no one will mind if I visit with you two a while" Rei said to the girl with a small smile. "That is, if you're willing?" she asked the two in the room, though asking permission wasn't usually necessary, but simply polite. The beast tamer put a hand on the door, waiting for their replies to her request.

OOC ||

xXNaked-WafflesXx

Moon Soulhart
    User Image
    Beleth

The red marks left by rough fingers of the guard faded from Beleth's neck within a few moments. "His bite isn't so bad." As he lowered his arm about to add more a small streak of light dancing about caught his attention. A little flame rushed into room and just as swiftly as it had come it changed into a more solid being. "Besides it's all just in good fun." Beleth smiled as he heard the 'Shhh' behind him.

Clearly the Mistress pointed out the girl, but something was off. The womans words.. Was she asking permission to converse with the two slaves? Beleth found it rather curious. "I suppose I could endure spending time ' Visiting' with you..Mistress." Beleth glanced backwards at the girl behind him before turning sideways so he could lean up against the wall. He never felt so popular before.

-These scars make me smile..They remind me how many times you tried to break me.
    How many times you have failed.-

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces