Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Shoujo

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Your Local Bar Waitress

ℜesiding Home ℂompany Merrick Mentions Adorabelleℂlothing Now ℐournal Here

I love you, please take me. Reading over the lines of the cliche romance novel made Jaida's heart jittery, her mind racing with thoughts of what the next lines would be. Yet her secret pleasure time was rudely interrupted by none other than the person she has been trying to avoid. Merrick stood outside her door, knocking on it frantically and bringing her out of her reading trance. She grumbled, quickly shoving the book under the seat cushion and answering the door for her demon friend. Her guilty pleasure of reading romance novels was a secret, kept away from even her dear friend Merrick. No way she would let him know about such girly things... He would only tease her and spill her secret to any who could hear. Thus she kept it a secret for her and her only.

After opening the door she was soon enveloped into a hug, her mind becoming a blur by his instant affections. His neck smelled good as it usually did. Something about an Incubus's blood always had an appeal to her. It was even about that time of the week where she was a little more than hungry. But she did not want to fall into the temptation of getting close. She managed to free herself from his loving hug, swiping her hair over her shoulders as she quickly thought up of excuses to get away from him. "You know I have to get ready for work..." She spoke, her eyes looking everywhere but at him. It was true, she did have to go to work tonight. Her face didn't even have any make up on. With that excuse she headed down the hallway to her room to begin getting ready. The thing was that Merrick decided to follow her around, not taking the hint that she wanted to stay away from him. Physical contact only made the longing worse.

"Have you eaten as of late my dove? How are you?" Jaida looked up from her mirror, having just put on her lipstick and eyeliner, adding on touches of glitter on each side of her eyes. She thought about it for a moment, wondering how to answer that question. Honestly or white lie? "My hunger level is not worrisome." She concluded, not lying but not exactly being truthful either. She could really go for a meal right about now.
                                  She then quickly wandered off to put on her uniform for work, trying to find her tall black socks. By now she knew all to well why Merrick was here. He is obviously hungry, which is usually the reason why he shows up in the first place. But she could feel his eyes burning into the back of her head, his lust and desire for physical contact seeming to shoot into her. Their relationship was all about feeding each other and nothing more. Romance was not an option. Only lust and stability... If only she could wrap her mind around it. Her heart continued to play on the notion that maybe one day he will change his mind and realize she is the one he truly likes and has feelings for. Yet she more than anyone knows all too well that it will never happen. As it is, she can already tell that there is another he seeks out to obtain. Her fist tightened by the mere thought of the woman that has captivated his heart. What does she posses that she doesn't? Beauty? Intellect? Or is it that she is a normal girl... That is something the vampire girl can never be.

The scent of coffee brewing brought her out of her thoughts; the familiar scent calming down her tense nerves. Whoever this mystery woman is, she had already won.
                                  After putting her socks on and quickly brushing down her hair, Jaida was completely ready for work which meant no more excuses to avoid the hungry Merrick in the other room. She stared down the long hallway, taking in a deep breath before walking down with confidence. She wouldn't let him get to her head. She entered, head held up high as she grabbed a mug from the cabinet. She swiftly turned around, her arm moving to grab the coffee pot when she was stopped by a hand that flew out to her. "Jaidaaaaa, hold my hand! Please..." Her heart stopped, eyes staring at the hand she longingly craved for. She wanted it... She wanted to touch him so badly...
                                  Just do it, make him feel good, make him need you
                                  Her hand that was gripping the mug became jittery, trying to maintain stability but it was to no avail. She sighed, softly setting down her mug as she moved her free hand to interlace her fingers with his. Instantly she began to feel his pheromones affect her though their physical touch, calming her mind and also achieving his goal of making her desire him more. But She was a strong girl. She was practiced and understood his feeling manipulation which makes it take a much longer time to turn her brain into a pile of lustful mush.
                                  "What has made you like this? You seem hungrier than normal." She said, softly shaking her head and looking out the window at the setting sun. "If you deprive yourself of touch then you will have trouble holding it in, won't you?" Her eyes flickered over to him, looking at his seemingly glowing green eyes. She knows Merrick has a secret, but she understands nothing of it since he refuses to not spill a single word. For a talkative man he sure can keep his lips zipped for some things.

The longer they held hands the hungrier she grew. She struggled, trying to maintain her eye's grey color. She had to stay focused or else... Who know what might happen.
                                  I might happen is what you are thinking, aren't you? Why don't you just let me take over so that we can all have fun~?
                                  A chill ran up her back, her body jumping from the sudden thoughts. They definitely were not her own, yet they were inside her head. She knew all to well what is was... Or rather, who it was. Her true vampire self.
                                  In a jumbled rush she reached out for the coffee mug and began to pour herself a cup, wanting to keep her desire at bay while still feeding Merrick. Even though the contact was small it was better than nothing. "Are you going to follow me to work like this?" She inquired, trying not to have him bring up anything about her jumpiness. With any luck she would get out of here without their touching going any further.

Lovely Leatrice

Tipsy Shoujo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mud! And↘lift! Sand! And↖pull! Water! And↗raise up!
                          W i t h t h e ϛalt o f m y ϛweat o n m y βrow
                          Hear my prayer Hear my prayer Hear my prayer
                          Deliver me!
                          ◣◣From these famished years as a ϛlave◥◤ I've grown too old to ϛtand◢◢
                          Deliver me!⋘⋘ ⋙⋙ Deliver me!
                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                          There's a land you promised
                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                          Where: At the Park With: Jazz and Blake is nearby Mentions: ...

≫≫≫ It was a nice crisp evening—some clouds in the sky but not too overcast. The moon shown brightly, being the night sky's center of attention. It was such a nice evening that Loto decided he would take advantage of it. He preferred the outdoors to the inn room any day.
                          Before leaving his room he decided to stop by Aberle's, checking in to see if Jazz had someone to be with for the night. He had come to know the boy as a dogchild of the sea, since he was found in the ocean (took a lot of explaining from Aberle). He was a young boy with no parents... No anyone... He related to the boy, quite possibly because he reminded him of his younger siblings from back home.
                          After finding out that Jazz had no company for the night, Loto quietly guided him out of the room along with a Frisbee he had gotten from Aberle to play with. He had also found out that the puppy child enjoyed playing with this magical flying disk. It was also quite fun to play with on his side as well, but it seemed more fun for Jazz.

≫≫≫ The walk from the Inn to the park was quiet. His eyes were constantly wandering around, looking at the lamps that illuminated with strange vibrancy that seemed to never go out. Was it some sort of harnessed fire power? There was still so many things to learn about this strange new world. Why did people turn into animals, how come some had horns and others fangs? And most importantly, why does no one run from him? If this were his island, he would have been whipped for breaking the rules of being within close proximity of a child as well as being out after hours and trying to communicate with the public. He is, after all, nothing more than the pitiful scum of the earth. A cursed being from hell...

≫≫≫ It didn't take long to arrive to the large park. The trees loomed high up above, the lamps lighting up the pathway into the park. Loto began to feel comforted by the natural surroundings, finding that he had been in his inn room for too many hours these days. He needed to get out more and be with nature.
                          The two walked over by the brightest lighted place, it being the center of the park. A fountain was in the center, water spurting out from the top and trailing downwards. The water glimmered beautifully, capturing his gaze for a moment before he remembered the Frisbee he held in his hand. He looked at Jazz, remembering to avoid eye contact before pointing to the disk with a soft smile. He then spun around and threw it, the disc flying off majestically into the park. He watched as Jazz lept, his human body converting into a small dogs as it ran off after the flying object. The albino boy watched, smiling as the dog boy jumped up and caught it.

≫≫≫ The two continued to play, Loto running back and forth to new positions and letting the disc fly off for Jazz to fun and catch. His strength was coming back at an astounding speed. To think just last winter he was a feeble man weighting less than seventy pounds. His muscle was even starting to grow back, showing up in his upper back and arms. Soon enough his chest will be toned and his body will be as fit as a fiddle.
                          While watching Jazz chase after the Frisbee his eyes caught sight of something he hadn't noticed before. There was a girl sitting quietly on a bench in the park. She had flawless white skin and breathtaking white hair... Just like him. He didn't even notice that he was staring until he heard a loud yipping from Jazz coming from behind him. Quickly he looked back and was horrified, seeing that the pup had fallen into the fountain. "JA-zZ!" He yelped, running over to help him. Jazz had already gotten himself out of the fountain, frisbee in his mouth and soaking from head to toe. Quickly Loto took off his shirt and awkwardly draped it over the werechild, making sure not to touch him since he might spread his 'disease'. He had no idea what to do, mostly because he has never taken care of someone before. What was he supposed to do? How could he help him if he isn't even supposed to touch him? Worry plagued his mind, as he looked around. If only he knew he was stressing out over nothing.

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx

Simply Mashi

Tipsy Shoujo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▿ ▾ ▿ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ cσмє тσ мє ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ ▿ ▾ ▿
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣
▾ ▿ ▾ ▿ And here ou are ▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿But ou better choose carefully▿ ▾ ▿ ▾
I’m capable of anything and everything
{But don’t make me our enemy}
·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤So ou wanna play with magic¤¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸.·
Do ou dare to do this
▿ ▾ ▿ ▾ ▿Cause I’m coming at ou like a dark horse▿ ▾ ▾ ▿
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣
Where: Inn front desk With: Ebony Mentions: OuranWearing: currently

All day the inn had been vacant of any visitors. People came and went, most heading out on a date while others went to the BBQ. Katsuhime would have to apologize to Ouran later, for he never came back to get one of his special drinks. But hey, could you blame him? He was much too old of a man to attend those parties any more. A sigh left his lips as he stared down at the painting he was doing. He swiftly stroked up with his brush, painting the scene of his empty lobby room. Since it was a relatively slow day he was able to capture the essence of his lobby without any commotion. He had been working on this particular piece for about a season now. It only needed some finishing touches, then it would be fully complete.

His concentration was suddenly broken when he felt a presence come into the room. This was no ordinary presence, but of one person in particular. He looked around, feeling slightly disturbed before setting down his mobi. He stood there for a moment, his eyes retracting to look back to his goldfish. While he waited for the person to show herself, he took out a few fish pellets and dropped them into the fish bowl. In that moment he was embraced, arms being wrapped securely around his torso and held onto tightly. "Happy white day my Jin!" Spoke from the mystery girl, her voice ringing off into the room, carrying with it his old name. For a moment he was still, his mind lingering with the sound of his one true name. But he was reminded of the girl once again when feeling her head against his back. He grinned softly, placing a clothed hand over her own. "Why thank you my dearest Ebony." He spoke, his voice calm with happiness.

"What a splendid surprise you are," He began to turn in her hug, wanting to see the face of a girl that knew him from his supposed glory days. Ebony was an interesting young woman, a girl that baffled him in many ways. She was the first person he has met that knew him, yet he had no memory of her... And she even knew exactly who and what he was. Even still she calls him by his past name, a name he thought he has put away forever. Yet every time she shows up she reminds him of his past.
                          His eyes met with hers, trying to search for any information those beautiful light blue orbs might hold. Yet he saw nothing. It pained him that she would not allow him to remember their meeting, but she refused to let him lay a finger upon her skin. Some how he must figure it out without touching her... Hopefully some sort of a miracle happens.

In realization of white day, Katsuhime rose up a hand and slid it into the opening of his robes. "I have a gift for you." He said, reaching in until he felt the spools of thread. He then grabbed them and brought it out, showing off two colorfully vibrant spools of thread and as well as a small hair barrette that he had gotten from one of his travels long long ago. He has had this thing for centuries and even now he has had no a clue as to why he has it. But while looking through his old trinkets the other day in search of gifts, it stood out to him. Its uncanny dazzling blue color reminded him instantly of his new found Ebony. Perhaps his subconscious actually does know more about this girl than he realizes. Perhaps he got this to give to her one day? There were many questions, yet he knew the answers to none of them. The one thing he did know was that this barrette was indeed meant for her to wear. "Sorry if it doesn't work with your short hair..." He said with an embarrassed laugh, not even realizing that she might not be able to use it with the current length of her hair.

He carefully rose up a free hand to move back a strand of her hair, making sure not to connect with her body. He would abide by her wishes and not touch her, he is after all, a push over when it comes to a woman's demands. Once her hair seemed to be in place, he picked up the hair pin and slid it in on the side of her hair, holding up her bangs to one side. Honestly to other people that might have looked like a comical way to do one's hair, but to Kat it showed the beauty of her face. With her hair pulled back he could see her natural beauty, each curve of her chin, the roundness of her lips against her pale face. He loved the natural beauty she had... It was a wonder what she looked like the first time he met her. Was she always this much of a beauty? If so, why didn't he take her to be with him? Again, questions he would never know the answers of... A man can try. With a grin he tilted his head to one side. "I knew I made the right choice~ It looks quite riveting on you"

Lovely Leatrice

Risky Risk-Taker

18,825 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Cosmic Repairman 75
  • Planetary Technician 150
User Image

💦BAR
                          💦BAR PEOPLE
                          💦OUTFIT

Yves knocked on his significant other's door. "Hey, c'mon," he whined, pounding his fist against the wood in a pathetic attempt to get their attention. It wasn't easy since apparently there was a nasty rumor floating around town lately that he was cheating on them. His date today had been completely ruined as the rumor had spread far enough to reach said significant other who immediately stopped their nice lunch out and stormed home with the blonde Barker brother running after them. Yves had long since run out of tears and resorted to just crying out to them from the other side of the door. When that failed, which wasn't entirely surprising since he was being accused of cheating, the blonde bumped his forehead against the wood and sighed. "I'll talk to you tomorrow," he mumbled, putting his hand against the wood one last time before getting to his feet properly and walking away.

The evening had crept in while he was distracted. He wondered if he should go home, but didn't think that would help matters. If he ran into Leon, he would probably be fine, but Lammy? Or Elizabeth? Nope, not happening. They would probably tell him he deserved it for being so flighty by nature and so prone to attention seeking. How could he not though? Yves knew that if he was left alone for too long he was prone to panic attacks. Medication helped, but trying to get the blonde to take any wasn't easy as he often forgot or just outright refused it.

The down on his luck blonde wandered through town until he arrived dejectedly in front of the bar. "I'll take it as a sign," Yves said, golden eyes watching the sign above the doorway before pushing his way past a few people in the entrance to get inside. He waved a hand in front of his face to dispel a bit of cigarette smoke as he arrived inside the bar. It was busier than usual for some reason. Yves looked around as he twisted his body between some of the patrons until he got to the bar itself which was covered in a few flyers talking about a karaoke night for the holiday. Had they been doing these before? He couldn't remember. Probably because his alcohol tolerance was mythically low and so he often forgot what he was doing here. Which was perfect for tonight since he desperately needed to forget that he was currently on a s**t list with some of the townsfolk apparently.

"Screwdriver, please." Yves plucked his drink from the bartender with a grateful little smile as he maneuvered his way around until he found himself a space to sit. The place was packed with many of the patrons hiding around the little stage in anticipation for the musical comedy that was to be performed for their pleasure. The blonde could sing, but he was terrified to do so for an audience. Drunk Yves would later, but for now he cared more about getting to that drunken state. The hairstylist sat down at the first available seat he could find and immediately drank about half of his cocktail in one go enjoying the feeling of the alcohol hitting his system. He didn't have dinner, but that was a hurdle he would deal with later.

MiSERiCORDiA -- xx

Risky Risk-Taker

18,825 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Cosmic Repairman 75
  • Planetary Technician 150
User Image

Ignatius was glad that Ebony was okay, despite waking with such a start, but that hardly meant her condition made any sense to the army veteran. Even after the woman had left his shop he was still pondering over the condition. "Poor thing," he rumbled as he pulled out a tool from the furnace taking the glowing hot metal over to the anvil to hammer it into shape. The condition was probably rather rare, but very inconvenient. Wasn't there something she could carry with her to alert people when it happened instead of leaving them running around in a panic? He was sure the hospitals had bracelets for things like that. Ignatius took the burning metal and dunked it into the vat of water listening contently to the hissing sound it produced as it rapidly cooled down and stopped glowing.

The tool was finally done as the blacksmith placed it down onto the anvil to cool down completely. Nobody was coming in to pick it up until tomorrow anyways so it could be left lying there until he came into work again. For now, he was feeling a bit peckish and could go for a bite down at the beach shack. He adjusted his artificial leg, wiped his face down with a towel, and put away his working accessories. The towel reminded him that he had really soiled Ebony's lovely looking outfit when she fell asleep on him. Ignatius figured he could easily make it up to her later. If she needed something fixed he could give her a discount for it. That worked. Once he was decent enough to leave, Ignatius left the building and made sure to lock up tight in order to keep their rather expensive equipment safe from sneaky thieves looking to get their hands on them. He wasn't really sure how they were supposed to hock those items without a long, obvious trip on the boat to the mainland, but whatever. Better safe than sorry.

Ignatius turned down the road towards the beach shack when he noticed splinters of wood in the walkway. Gently, he kicked at the wood to get it off the path as he searched the area for the reason behind them. The patch of woods nearby seemed to be missing one of the trees which somehow got snapped in half. "Weird." The blacksmith hobbled over to the downed tree to inspect the wreckage as that was what it was. There was no way that this tree just broke in half naturally like this. Somebody did something to it, but what and who were well beyond the man's abilities. What he could do, however, was follow the larger portion of tree to make sure that nothing was harmed by it falling. Carefully, he followed it through the others trees until he made it to the backyard of two houses who seemed to have gotten entirely too lucky that it barely grazed their houses. There was minor damage, but at least they weren't homeless. "Should tell mayor before upset occur," Ignatius said, running fingers through his hair as he sighed. So much for a relaxing meal after working so hard.

The man took a very short detour to the shack to pick up a basic hot dog and shakes before heading backwards towards the town hall where he figured he could find the mayor. He devoured the hot dog swiftly figuring it would hold him until the situation was fixed. He arrived in the town hall to find the place seemed awfully empty. Were they closed already? "Hello? I have problem to tell," he said, hitting his hand on the front desk to try and get the attention of anybody listening. "

██████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██Location: MAYOR'S OFFICE██ Company: ALEXANDER██ Outfit: BLEH██

Quote:
Special Thanks to Shiny Buneary for the amazing layout graphic! <3 <3 <3

Scotch b o n e

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image

User Image

X
                                                          X
                                                          X

LOCATION (Park) THOUGHTS (He's okay.) COMPANY (Loto and Jazz) OUTFIT (BBQ)

Blake sat quietly enjoying a relaxing evening in the park. She felt like she still had so much more to see. So many more people to be introduced to. Though she didn't like to admit it, she'd been a bit lazy. No, she hadn't been doing nothing. Actually, she'd be doing her "job," but art really didn't feel like a job to her. It was more of a hobby in her eyes. But, it did pay the bills. Actually, it really wasn't at the moment. She really needed to get out and sell. Maybe she could put up a few around town in the shops. They may sell if some people saw them. Honestly, at this point, Blake would be willing to sell at any price. Low or high. She wasn't exactly sure how many high paying customers she would have on the island, but she was so horrible at asking for money. Maybe that was why she'd always kind of been living on the border between comfort and anxiety.

It wasn't until she heard someone calling out that she realized she was no longer alone in the park. Turning her head towards the yelp, she gasped softly seeing a shorter man running over to the fountain to pull a small...puppy...out of the fountain. The poor thing must have fallen in. What had he said? Jazz? Yes, that was it. Hoping up from her seat, she quickly scurried over to the two of them right after Loto had taken off his shirt and draped it around the small wolf boy. He seemed a bit clueless to be honest. But, it was sweet. He looked like he really wanted to help but had no idea what he was doing. Maybe he was in shock or panic? Was this even his dog? Whatever, it didn't matter at this point. Kneeling down next to the pup, she glanced up at Loto with a small nod and proceeded to wrapped the dog in his shirt.

Picking up Jazz into her arms, she swaddled the shirt like she would a child and held him near her chest hoping to keep him warm. Sadly, Blake hardly had enough fat to keep herself warm, let alone a wet puppy, but it was worth a shot. Standing up, she pet him gently scratching behind his ears before trying to dry him off a bit with one of the loose sleeves. Seeing Jazz more damp than wet, she unwrapped the little pup and sat him on the ground looking at Loto's shirt with a small frown handing it back to him, feeling a bit bad it was not wet and filled with dog hair. Finding a small pad she'd brought along, she began to write. "I am sorry about your shirt. I think you're puppy will be okay. He just seemed a little shocked by the water. My name is Blake. I have not seen you around town. What is your name?" Holding out the sheet, she waited for him to answer, not knowing how difficult this conversation would become.

Shameful_Act

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

21,375 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image

============================================

Kip had the oddest feeling about the day. It began deep in his tummy and it stayed there, even as he attempted "frolicking about" as any other typical spring day. He stayed comfortably hidden in the greenery, overcautious of anything he encountered, none of which human. He was curious on that sand-skinned man that had shown him how to properly use his bike; he supposed that if the man came back he wouldn't mind communicating again. Talking. Words. They felt silly sometimes; he was much more used to growling. If only he could "talk" in his own language with someone. He found himself practicing his growls, imitating larger and larger beasts, until he finally collapsed in a fit of laughter.

Afternoon passed in a blissful blur. In the comfort of solitude, Kip played around on the bike that was considerably big for him, falling over many times but not caring whatsoever. He licked his cuts and babied his bruises, finding himself with a strange excited energy. Whether it was from constant play or a desire to hunt, he found himself in his fox form, dodging between roots and branches alike, following a scent he'd familiarized himself with all too well.

With some admittedly inexperienced stealth, he crept up to the clearing and eyed the rather appealing white-feathered fowl poking around. Was it because they were so stupid that they tasted so good? He could hardly remember their taste, it had been so long since he'd actually snagged one, but he couldn't wait any longer. This was it. That human was gone, that female that they all seemed to listen to, so they were essentially powerless. He almost rubbed his little paws together before he darted toward the fence.

He had looked it over before: too high and too messy to try simply scaling. Upon further inspection there was in fact a gap by one of the posts, not large enough to fit through but good enough to help him burrow beneath. He searched for it, tiptoeing around, catching they eyes of a few birds and making them nervous. Several hopped up into the little henhouse, while others idled obliviously. Kip grinned upon finding the opening and got to work. Cluck, cluck, squawk. Their little noises excited him further. he tried squeezing through once but couldn't. His pace kept quickening, dirt was flying everywhere; and he made it through. He scanned the scene for a moment, panting a bit, as many beady little eyes stared right back at him. Then it began.

With the delighted yips of a pup, Kip chased the hens around the fixture, watching as feathers flew and listening to their frightened screeches. It was a delightful little game, and he decided quick that the one he could make scream the loudest would be the first to go. He focused on trapping one of the fatter hens into a corner, teasing it with little shouts. He didn't notice the unwanted company that was closing in, it was just him and his prey. He got down low, sticking his tail in the air, ready; then he pounced.

There was a chorus of screams calling bloody murder. Kip was enjoying himself to some fresh meat, fighting the struggling even though he'd already spit out the head of his kill. He remained in the corner, gorging himself, not hearing the growling until it was right against his ear. He jumped up, frightened. His eyes widened at the sight of not one, but three dogs glaring at him evilly, teeth barred, and low sounds of malice. Instinctively he fluffed himself up and mimicked their stances, trying to appear even more menacing. He sensed that they could smell his terror, though, so he kept his gaze low. They were pressed right into the wires, and Kip knew if they could, they would tear right through the metal between him and them. But... They couldn't. Kip smirked, cackling a little out of relief. No matter how terrifying the mutts were, he was safe. He could--

CAWW! Kip felt a sudden pain on his flank and he yelped loudly. He dashed in the opposite direction, glancing behind him and he tried to think what had happened. He almost slammed into the other side of the fence, and hens had to scramble out of his way. The dogs rushed over as Kip eyed a new threat: the rooster. He was a bit surprised how big it was; and he might've thought it a tasty meal if it didn't have a chunk of his fur sticking to its talon. Kip tried not to show fear, but what he was feeling was more uncertainty than anything else. He'd never fought a rooster before, especially one that looked so... So...

The rooster flapped its wings several times, making itself even larger, before dashing again right at Kip. He was able to dodge it easily, but the bird just kept coming. The irony was not lost on the little fox as he was chased by the bird now, terrified of what could happen. He could hear the dogs barking louder and louder, probably cheering the nasty thing on. Kip kept running, but certainly had nowhere to hide. He whimpered a little before reminding himself that it was just a dumb bird like the others. He stopped in his tracks, whipped around, and stared straight at it. When it charged, he did as well, and in mere seconds they clashed. Many shouts and grunts could be heard, but not much could be seen; the rooster was putting up one heck of a fight and Kip wasn't sure if he could take it down.

============================================

OOC•:
              lazuli_wolf

Shy Husband

User Image
                  User Image

User Image
                                                              The single’s barbeque event had passed Emilio by just like a breeze; me managed to find someone who was rather pleasant to talk to, and not to
                                                              mention pretty. Plus, there were some free drinks to go with everything, and some good food being served. He had practically stuffed his face
                                                              with burgers, kebabs, and whatever they served during the event. It was free food after all, better sample all while they last! He probably looked
                                                              a little funny stuffing his face together with the random villager he kept company; it was what they did all afternoon. Chat and eat, while
                                                              drowning themselves in a large mix of beverages. Eventually, though, it was time for Emilio to leave once the clock had struck at two in the
                                                              afternoon. As much as he wanted to stay and keep enjoying the festivities, he did have to take a small nap before work, as well as get ready for
                                                              tonight’s festivities at the bar. Apparently, there would be a karaoke event happening to end the day. He could expect a lot of people to be there
                                                              at least, and so it probably meant another busy evening—well, evening were usually busy but if everyone was going to show up, then that made
                                                              the place livelier than ever! Toss in the people singing around the bar, waving their drinks, and chattering amongst themselves in a drunken
                                                              stupor, he figured tonight would most definitely be enjoyable in his book.

Emilio arrived at his inn room eventually, and he didn’t bother stripping out of the clothes he currently wore. He merely trudged over to his bed
                                                              and he crashed unto the soft mattress as he buried his face into his pillow. He shut his eyes and drifted off to sleep. He hadn’t slept as long as
                                                              he would have liked the night before, and so a nap was well appreciated, even if it was just for two hours. Two hours could go a long way on him
                                                              and the extra energy is good when it came to dealing with his shift. A little drowsiness is enough to keep him distracted and hazy. He didn’t
                                                              dream and he usually took those as a good things; dreams usually consisted of hazy memory mashing together to stir some unwanted emotions—
                                                              perhaps that of melancholy or sadness, of the days that passed him by and the futures he had missed. Eventually, his two hour nap was up and
                                                              the alarm clock rang loudly upon the bedside table, the shrill cry absolutely irritating the lights out of Emilio as his brows kneaded together in
                                                              irritation and his arm flung out to slam the snooze button.

The vampire sat up, his eyes bleary as sleep continued to cloud his mind but he knew he could not stay in bed any longer. He had an hour to
                                                              Prepare for work, and he had to get there soon. There was an event and all that. He made his way over to the bathroom to take a shower and
                                                              freshen himself up and suit up in a nice attire for work. He made sure to eat this time at least. While human food is good, he still needed to take
                                                              in what he really needed once in a while. With the advancement of technology, it came with an easier life. It made packets of blood available
                                                              and thus, his life was easier. He made sure to take care of his oral hygiene afterwards. Once he made sure of that, he left his inn room for a
                                                              second time that day just to head to work.

Arriving at the establishment, he settled down behind the bar as he prepared for his shift. Eventually, the bar opened and the first few customers
                                                              poured in and settled around, making themselves comfortable with the place. A few settled by the bar and began to order, which he attended to.
                                                              Emilio was most certainly looking forward to the karaoke night. It was always fun watching people sing. Hopefully he could get a chance to sing
                                                              too, that sounded like absolute fun.

AT THE BAR  ALONE  OUTFIT
                                                                        : LIVE THROUGH THIS AND YOU WON'T LOOK BACK
                                                                        (  ALL  OF THE TIME YOU THOUGHT I WAS SAD   —   I WAS TRYING TO REMEMBER YOUR NAME  )
                                                                        ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░   I`M NOT SORRY I MET YOU I`M NOT SORRY IT'S OVER   !!

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

21,375 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image

Chris easily found himself... drawn to the intern. She was cute, charming, modest, and, well, adorable again. Her rejecting his simple offer was just reassurance of all of that. But, as he saw it, it wasn't really a loss; somehow he had gotten her to agree to accompany him as his date-of-sorts. Which, of course, was so much better. Someone to dote on him but still be someone he could talk to about things like... Food! Chris could smell the food cooking from a nice distance away, and it served as a nice appetizer for his stomach. He was quite curious to see how the meat had turned out without his supervision, and he rushed over to the grills--which made him a little dizzy but he did his best to ignore it. He almost lost sight of Nicole as he eagerly went around chatting it up with the cooks; but he quickly returned to her, remembering she mentioned something about appreciating his company or something. He almost felt a need to comfort her, and he supposed in a way she was also comforting him. As much as he was trying to ignore his situation, the fact that he had someone medical tended to him really assured him that he had nothing to worry about.

The evening seemed to come up much too quickly. Chris noticed the hues of the sky and groaned at their beauty--the day of celebration was coming to an end. His concussion hadn't given him too much trouble, thankfully, so he could only hope that it was minor after all. Nicole, as a good intern should, did check up in him; and while he did end up taking another one of those pills a few hours in he kept assuring her he was doing all right. He tried to keep her focused on socializing more; she mentioned she didn't want to be bored, right?

"I've eaten so much already, I'm not sure I can fit any more..." He muttered as he patted his stomach. His belted dress felt just a little tighter around his middle, and he found himself adjusting it periodically. "You know it always feels like ages between my outings... Maybe that's why I never met you earlier. You've been around for some time right? Hm it's not like Ichi-san keeps me on a chain or anything, but... I dunno. Maybe it's just that I have trouble seeing myself at a job at all..." Chris couldn't help but keep rambling; he really didn't want the day to fully end. And Nicole seemed... Easy enough to talk to, so, Chris found the words coming to him more easily. "Especially since... Well my parents always wanted something else for me." Oh oh, was he really going to delve into that story? Maybe that was enough for one girl in one day. Feeling fairly awkward, he began blushing and fidgeting a little nervously. He was not usually comfortable sharing his backstory, and the fact that he had almost gotten to spilling it so freely made him feel a bit silly. "Uhhh Nicole--" He tried to change the subject, "I'd rather not taint any farewells by discussing this later so I'll just ask now, should I um maybe come in tomorrow and you could see how I'm doing? Or maybe you could... I-I dunno... More pills? Sleep? Are you going to say I should head home early?" An unpleasant mix of emotions suddenly came over him. He kept his gaze low although he did try glancing back up to Nicole.

User Image User Image
                        || At: The barbecue ||
                        || With: Nicole ||
                        || Mood: A bit anxious ||
                        || Outfit: N/A ||
                        || OOC: I hope you didn't mind what I said, if you do you can message me; I assume it went something like that since some time passed. ||

Ladywhippedcream

Beloved Muse

11,550 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
Νɪϲȯʟе Α. Lɑρɾɑɴ

»The Hospital's Intern «

Location:: BBQ || Company:: Chris Nikolas || Mood:: A little embarrassed || Outfit:: Cozy

XXXXXȔsually, whenever there was a silence between her and a companion, it was a little awkward for Nicole. But something about Chris was a bit different, and it was more comfortable for her. Maybe it was because she didn't feel the need to try poking a conversation with him.

XXXXXOnce they were at the barbecue, the intern felt slightly lonesome when he went over to chat with the cooks, and she didn't want to look like some lost puppy dog following him around as if she had nothing else to do. Besides, she doubted she would know any sort of cooking lingo anyhow, she didn't want to look like a ditz in front of someone she barely knew.

XXXXXIt was relieving to have him come back to her so soon, she was worried he had forgotten about her for a moment. Sure, Nicole could be a social butterfly, but she didn't like to barge in on other people's conversations and try throwing herself out there. Though it was an unlikely thing, she liked it better when she was approached, and didn't mind it being that way whatsoever.

XXXXXThroughout the day, she was checking in on him, making sure he wasn't feeling any worse, and even made him take another round of pills just to be on the safe side. Nicole needed to admit, she was pretty proud of herself for taking such good care of her patient.

XXXXXHe really seemed to make time fly, the sun was already setting and she only realized when he noticed as well. A soft laugh came from the brunette at his assurance that he was very full. Unlike him, she had taken it easy, knowing full well of the food coma one could go in if they ate so much. But hey, she wasn't about to let all this food go to waste in front of her, she didn't eat like a twig, but she also didn't pig out.

XXXXXListening to him talk, Nicole couldn't help a little nod in agreement. "I suppose it is. That, and you've done a pretty good job taking care of yourself til you met those stairs." She pointed out. "I've been around, yup. Four years, I believe. It's hard to believe we never once crossed paths before." She sighed a bit, tilting her head back to gaze at the sky's beautiful setting colors.

XXXXXA long time, she kept gazing upward. The thing that caught her attention was the mention of his parents, and she felt a bit of heat in her face at the realization that he was getting a little deeper with her. And maybe it was just the sun setting, but she swore his face looked a little redder than it had been before. Before she could ask if he had a fever or encourage him to talk more about his parents, he said her name and she was silenced.

XXXXXHis question made her a bit stunned, but happy at the same time... He wanted to see her again? B-But this surely must have been strictly business, right? Still, she'd be able to see him again and something about that made a grin come to her lips. "Yup... I'd like to check on how that bump of yours will react to some rest. Plus... I'd like seeing you again." Nicole quietly mentioned the last snippet before reaching up and patting his head lightly, mindful of where his injury was and careful to avoid it.
        "Just make you get rest, alright? I'll be at the hospital in the morning so come as soon as you wake up." The intern tried turning things back to the more professional side, hoping he'd forget what she muttered earlier, or maybe he wouldn't have hear it at all if luck was on her side. Chris seemed real great, she wasn't sure how she'd feel if she screwed anything up because she was getting a little too close so soon.

Sakura Serenity Yuki

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

BlackAceDiamond's Secret Admirer

Bashful Hellraiser

User Image

ran your local irefighter
                                                                Location [ Inn ] Company [ Fawna ] Mentions [ x ] Outfit [ layout pic ] BONUS

Fran awoke as he felt the woman stir. Perhaps she was shifting in her sleep again. She already bit him in her sleep thrice now, so the fae didn't even bother opening his eyes. Her movements were slow and calm, if not a little odd, she was awake it seemed. As she removed his arms from the brace they were in moments before. He gauged her movements and waited to feel the tensing of her being, it would give him enough warning should she try and strike him again-

Thankfully the movements were slow ones, as even though he could likely avoid a more fatal blow...he would definitely earn a scar at this range. She whispered his name and he considered answering, for about a second before thinking pretend was more fun. What would she do? Was she waiting for him to open his eyes before she leapt at him again? The demon seemed to have a sense of humor that would fit that theory. He recalled the way she had crawled toward him, teeth bared, as if daring him to run. Her glee when he didn't. Like a cat and mouse game. Well he was still technically napping so she would have to wait, or start-and get herself pinned again.

His cheek flinched at the probing fingers that traced his jaw. Pleased are we? he thought with mild amusement. Though was then confused when she slipped off the bed. Slinking from the room. He should probably go after her...she would cause havoc in the hallway...then again he WAS technically napping. Screw it, maybe she would maul the jingleKeeper. It wasn't his problem anymore, and he honestly could care less. As time went by the fae was almost back to true sleep before he heard the click of his door re-opening. The scent confirmed the half human creature, with the smell of soap in the air. What was she up to? It had been rather quiet out. Maybe no one was roaming the halls for her to attack...so maybe she was bored?

He felt the bed shift as she came close to him once more, he turned his head and heard her breath catch. Such a silly creature, she even sat upon him so whatever way he moved his head, she would be able to reach. Their was a second weight that was set on the bed, he didn't know what it was, as she opened it. The scent of strange chemicals filled his nose. Curiosity peaked he opened his eyes to her red face. Her hand reaching out to him with the smelly cloth. With one swift motion the blanket was wrapped around the woman and she was pinned beside him once more.

"I don't know what you're up to, but I'm still napping. Try to kill me after another ten minutes."

With her shouting in the blankets he noted the object on the bed. A first aid kit. Their was a bottle sitting beside it, 'peroxide'. Franchot raised an eyebrow at the strange turn of events, looking at the struggling woman trying to escape the blanket, he let it go and watched her tumble free.

"Ah, so you are back to normal then." He reached over and took the cloth from her hand, rubbing it against his cheek. It stung as he sat up and noted he stained his pillowcase. The fae finished cleaning his face and threw the pillowcase in the trash before looking back at the red faced woman. "Aren't you the interesting halfling? You still need to improve your footwork...and you owe me a pillow case." He stretched and rolled his shoulders. The stiffness was sadly still present, but he wasn't prone to downing trees everyday, it was to be expected.

Meeestache

Quote:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Shy Husband

User ImageUser Image

♚ ↱ location ↺ the bar xoxo♚ ↱ company ↺ Yves xoxo♚ ↱ wearing ↺ hair clothes
                                                                  xxxxxxx THE SECRETARY

The barbeque went on without much of a problem, much to Adeline’s pleasure. Most of the attendees had their share of free food, plus there seemed to be quite a lot of positive feedback mixed in with the beverages that were available for grabs. Most of those that had attended had found someone to talk to for the afternoon, and the chefs were doing a jolly fine job churning out all the food! Adeline could wipe the sweat off her brow, considering it was an event well done. She had a rather interesting afternoon as well, trying to chat up the individual that was the town’s carpenter. He didn’t talk a lot, she figured that out, and so she decided that the silence might’ve done them a little bit of some good. She didn’t mind. The event pretty much came to a close after a while, and most had left to prepare for another event that seemed to have been arranged: something about a karaoke.

Adeline stayed behind at least, to get things sorted and cleaned up at the venue. She doubted she’ll be able to see Mister Alexander that day to punch in the report of the barbeque; perhaps she’ll tell him first thing tomorrow. She helped picked up the paper plates and cups at least, plus the general cleaning had to be taken care of. Including the sanitation of the picnic tables used as well as the grills. She can never forget the grills. By the time she was done cleaning up, he white blouse had been dirties quite a bit and she figured she wouldn’t look exactly presentable with all the splotches of grey sticking to her clothes. Adeline figured then it didn’t hurt to change at least, and so she headed back home to freshen up a little bit for the second event, as well as to get a little rest.

That’s exactly what Adeline had done at home. She freshened up and changed out of her dirtied clothes for her next attire, before she sat down with a book in her hand. Time ticked by quickly, and by the time it was time for her to get going, she had managed to read up on a few chapters on the book she held. She had bookmarked the page she was on at least, before she left the house. The karaoke event was something she kind of looked forward to, yet dreaded at the same time. There was a certain charm to it; watching people drunkenly singing while belting their hearts out despite their hoarse voices and inability to reach certain notes or sing in tune and Adeline found that quite endearing. Sadly, she didn’t like having to sing.

‘I hope I don’t sing’ She thought to herself as she entered the bar and headed straight up for the counter, where a few bartenders were already working their way around the people that had begun placing in their orders for beverages. Adeline slipped into the empty barstool—one beside a blond male who had already begun drinking the beverage he was served. Adeline tried to look at the menu for some drinks that were available, but her mind drew a blank. She wasn’t the type of woman to drink alcohol, after all, and so trying to come up with an actual beverage was proving to be harder than ever.

Turning towards the blond beside her, she cleared her throat. “Excuse me, could I bother you for a moment?” She questioned. Upon closer look at the blond beside her, he actually had nice hair. Said nice hair framed a rather pretty face, she could give him that. “I’m not really familiar with what they serve in places like these; Perhaps you could give me a suggestion…?” She questioned. Although she knew she dislikes the taste of alcohol—no, she absolutely detested the taste of alcohol—she figured it wouldn’t be that bad to take a drink or two. Maybe she can find a beverage that didn’t have the same bitter taste? Well, she can try to find out this time. “Anything you think is good is fine. I’m not picky.” She added.That last line was an absolute lie; Addie herself knows that she is quite picky. However, it didn't hurt to try to change her opinion on a few things. If it was something worth changing for, at least.

I xox F I N D xox I T xox L O O K S xox T H E xox S A M E xox B U T xox E V E R Y T H I N G xox H A S xox C H A N G E DMISERICORDIA -- XX HAD CODED THIS
                                                                        ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
                                                                        I STILL BELIEVE iii WHO I PRETEND TO BE !!
                                                                        ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ I TAKE THE THOUGHT OF YOU AND BURN IT TO THE GROUND

Moist Owlette
                                                                        I DO HOPE I'vE GIVEN YOU ENOUGH TO WORK WITH!

BlackAceDiamond's Secret Admirer

Bashful Hellraiser

User ImageUser Image
                                                                      Merrick Gallows ~Teacher
                                                                      Location [ Jaida's home > Bar ] Company [ Jaida > bar goers ] Outfit Mentions [ x ]

Merri was tickled pink when the woman finally intertwined her fingers with his. The energy that flowed from the woman eased the clawing hunger to a bearable ache. Merri sighed as he rubbed his thumb in a circular motion upon Jaida's hand. "What has made you like this? You seem hungrier than normal." The demon looked up at the vampire, she was an observant one alright. "If you deprive yourself of touch then you will have trouble holding it in, won't you?" she gently scolded him. He smiled up at her and chuckled. "I ran into an angel today my Dove...I don't mix well with their type, burnt me and put a crack in my cloaking..." there was no harm in telling the truth, he watched as she poured the finished coffee into her mug one handed. "It was terrible, it's been years since I bumped into one. I didn't even notice it was an angel until...well, it bit me. Cheeky fellow...you taste divine by the way" he added. Still to distracted to notice the difference in taste, the fact he was eating was already a bonus. The amount of desire overriding the snippets of mixed emotion that would otherwise send the demon warning alarms to inquire about.

The vampire maiden took a hearty sip of her bitter liquid before asking him another question. "Are you going to follow me to work like this?" Merrick tilted his head at this, she was going to walk out on him? Was he not charming enough, how sad. He let go of her hand and sat up, getting up to close the distance between them. That counter top was beginning to bother him anyway. "I suppose, if I must...are you in that much of a hurry?" he asked her right back, coming up behind her. The demon slipped his hand in hers once more as he hugged her from behind. Resting his head upon her neck as his free hand traced the shape of her waist, settling on her hip. How hard it was to stop there, he wanted to go further...slid that hand down her thigh...he wanted to hear Jaida's intake of breath-

Alas that would be considered rude...she was drinking coffee, nothing ruined a mood like burns. He would know. The coolness of her neck against his lips would be enough for now. "If you don't go now...will you be so late?" he whispered as he kissed her neck. Such a bad influence, not that he could help it. The demon was hungry and his prey was playing hard to get for some reason- Very hard to get it seemed. As she was in his arms in one moment and gone in the next, calmly sipping her coffee like nothing happened. Merrick was now pouting as she went to get her shoes on. The demon slipped his own on and linked arms with her on her walk to work. He sighed as he leaned on her, whining as they went. "You're too responsible Jaidaaaa..."

Once at the bar Merrick was abandoned at a lone table where he slumped and pouted. The bar was very crowed. There was a Karaoke event it seemed. Merrick could care less. His dinner was walking about just out of reach, and all he had was a taste. What a terrible waste! Head in his arms he dozed on and off, he was tired. Shifting after being pinched by and angel was not the best idea, but Jaida liked his male form more than the female...it was a calculated risk. Which had yet to pay off. This was not a quick meal like he hoped...now what would he do if jaida continued to be hell bent on ignoring him? The incubus startled from his mini nap and looked up and around for the vampire with solid emerald eyes. He yawned, not yet realizing the break in his cloaking. Those eyes held no whites, no pupil, no light. They were completely green, and glowed slightly, the demon was unimpressed. He was suppose to have eaten by now, but his prey was running circles around him...avoiding him. This wasn't right, he was starting to get grumpy.

xoxox ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ xo ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Shameful_Act

ADONIPS's Princess

Wheezing Fatcat

User Image
                        ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                        User Image

User Image
                                        Straddling the poor fellow, Fawna tried to brush aside her embarrassment as she managed to stop staring at his face long enough to pour some peroxide onto the cloth. Wiggling her way closer to his face she bent down to dab his face. Before her fingers could close the distance, his eyes shot open as he instinctively bundled her up in the blanket as if she were attempting to attack him- which in Fawna’s mind was plausible, she had been straddling him in his sleep. “Let me out, i’m okay- I’m sorry I was trying to help!” She pleaded. Fawna could hear his steady breathing as he spoke. Was she not normal earlier? She didn’t remember anything but the way he had her pinned suggested she had probably caused those scratches.

The girl went quiet under the blankets as her face flushed at the absurdity of the situation. Now was not the time to be obsessing on the fact she was pinned in bed next to a boy but she couldn’t help it. Finally his grip lessened on the comforter as she timidly pushed her way out of the blanket- expecting him to wrap her up again at any moment but when she finally pushed her white mess of hair out of the blanket she stared at him, blinking for a moment before absentmindedly blowing some hair out of her face. Her face fell into a concerned frown- closing her eyes she swallowed and tried to breathe. She tried to kill him? She was ‘back to normal?’ as he had put it.

“I uh- I don’t remember what happened.” Fawna managed to speak aloud, the girl stared down at her hands as she pinched herself to keep herself from crying in front of him. “Did I...um-” She started but found herself unable to continue the unanswered question. ‘Did I do that to you?’ It was obvious she had and that just made her feel much worse. For some reason though she hoped she hadn't that maybe she had just passed out, or someone else had done that to him and she was an innocent in this but it was a lost cause. The girl laughed a little as he continued- her hand reaching up to pat her mess of hair down as she shyly brought her blue eyes up to meet his.

“I’m a much better dancer when i’m myself.” The girl reassured the man- she had wished she could remember even a sliver of what happened. Pushing some hair behind her ear she bent her head down awkwardly. “I can give you a pillowcase- I just have to ask the innkeeper, he has some extra on hand.” The awkward silence that hung in the air after was deafening as she pushed herself up onto her knees to gather the rest of the first aid kit. Stumbling around the bed until she finally pushed herself closer to Fran, her hand reaching out and touching his cheek, moving his head to face the left so she could get a better look at what she had done.

“I am...so sorry.” Fawna whispered. Her eyes watered with regret as her hand fell onto her lap as she quickly rushed her way off the bed. “I uh- I should go… You probably don’t want me bothering you anymore and definitely not after what it looks like I did to you- god, I should have just left when you asked but- I was worried about you.” With her head hung the girl sniffled a bit as she awkwardly brought her hand up to wipe the tears from her cheek. How could she have lost control? How could she had been so weak? “Before I go-” Her hand lifted to rub her arm as she stood next to the door.

“What happened?”

Lovely Leatrice

███████ OUTFITOUTFITWHEREFRAN'S ROOMWITHFRANCHOTMOODGUILTYLOVENOPE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                        User Image

Gewtz's Waifu

Kawaii Wolf

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Images created by lazuli_wolf
                            rawr Most of her day went by in a blur. She helped out Noel with his kitten situation, explaining everything he needed for the her and how to take care of her. She urged him to take the kitten to the vet as soon as possible, for the sake of the kitten’s health. While Charlie could communicate with animals, she couldn’t tell if there were any underlying illnesses, not to mention cats needs shots to keep them healthy as well. After pointing out the best dry and wet foods for a cat, best flea and tic prevention, and things a cat should not eat because it would make her very sick, Charlie left the kitten in the hopefully capable hands of Noel. Though she couldn’t quiet help the feeling anxiety over whether or not Noel really was capable of taking care of her. By the time she was to the singles bbq, she decided to trust him and hope for the best. If anything, she could send some of her animal friends to go check up on the cat later.

rawrOn her way home, she took a quick moment to shift into a dog and do as she said she’d do, steal some of the burgers. While they were free, it was more fun this way, even if stealing was wrong. She trotted around in her merle colored coat, spying a burger on the table and before anyone could say anything otherwise, she swiped it and gobbled it up before racing in and out of the crowd, dodging by those she couldn’t run in between. Next on her agenda was finding Sapphira, just to briefly say hi and be on her way, but unfortunately she couldn’t find her. Charlie knew she’d made an appearance, for her scent was faint in certain place, but she’d lost where exactly it lead to. While she was there, she cause a bit more raucous, chasing people and trying to get out a rise from them to play a game of catch or chase. When she’d had enough, she turned towards home and bounded towards home.

rawrBy evening Charlie was in the house cleaning. When she’d arrived home earlier, she had looked at her home with an irritable look. The dishes needed to be done and it was about time she went and tended to it. It wasn’t like there was a ton of dishes, but she did like to cook when she could and she couldn’t always clean everything up afterwards. After changing back into her regular apparel, she tackled the kitchen. Charlie was cleaning a pot when she heard it, the dogs barking a warning to a trespasser. At first Charlie ignored it, because usually the creature left when hearing the barks. But then her sensitive hearing heard the faint cries of….chickens? Very distressed chickens! Charlie dropped the pot into the sink, shedding her gloves, and was desperately trying to pull on her boots as she ran out the door. She jogged over to the chicken pen and saw feathers flying and a bloody mess. Her eyes searched the pen as she fought the dogs, before she finally sent a command out to her animals. She knew they would follow, but she wasn’t sure the fox would. Maybe even the rooster. They and the chickens were never really her favorites on the ranch, too stupid for their own good sometimes. “That’s enough Her voice was very nearly a growl itself. The dogs flinched and jumped away from her as she made her way into the chicken pen. As expected the rooster did not listen to her. Growling under hear breath she swung open the door to the pen swatted at the chickens that were going insane. “In the coup, chickens.” she demanded, tapping a few with her foot in hopes of shoving them away from her and towards the security of the small building. After closing the door behind her she stalked towards the fight, shoving the proud rooster away and pressed down on the fox’s scruff.

The Rooster let out a squawk, or maybe it was a screeching hiss, in disdain and pranced around them. Just waiting for a chance to tear the fox up. Charlie glared down into the eyes of the beast, excepting to see some beast with the eyes of a scared and hungry wild animal…and instead found something almost human in them. This was no ordinary young fox. But she wasn’t sure what to do with it. She needed to clean up the chicken pen, though she supposed it could wait a few more hours. The chickens were scarred enough, another few hours weren’t really going to do much. Yeah, she really didn’t have pity for the things. She wasn’t even sure they noticed that their fellow hen was dead yet. With a heavy sigh, she tackled the unwillingly fox and did her best to pick the struggling little guy up. It was no easy feat. “Alright you, you’ve now killed one of my chickens. What was your next plan of attack?” Charlie carefully and still yet gently set him on the ground while still keeping a grip on him, “Seeing as my Rooster has roughed you up and you know my canine friends won’t let you get far without giving you their two cents about the situation.”

rawrShe knew he could understand her, all animals did, and she knew there was something human about him. Faded it may be, but it was there. She’d bet her prized breeding horses that he was a shifter of some kind. Going with that thought she decided to test out that theory. How about you shift into a human and we’ll settle on how you’re going to repay me for killing my chicken, Not being able to bear another creature being hurt, even if it did harass her livestock, she said, “I’ll fix you up too, if you’d let me.” She really didn’t want to let go of him, but she knew a choice needed to be made and even if he didn’t help her she’d let him bolt if he felt he needed to. Maybe he wasn’t ready for human interaction yet? Although she hoped he could outrun her dogs, because if he left the safety of her side, they were going to chase him down no matter what she told them to do.

Location: Home RAWR Company: KipRAWR Form: HumanRAWR Outfit

OOC: Okay, okay, worst mistakes are fixed lol. She DID NOT shed clothes, but gloves.

Sakura Serenity Yuki

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces