Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
User Image

LOCATION (Bar) THOUGHTS (Well hello~) COMPANY (A lovely lady) OUTFIT

James finished his conversation with the Indian girl which had taken up most of his time at the BBQ. She'd been a joy to speak with. A beautiful girl to boot. What a way to spend an afternoon. However, she seemed to lack a bit of confidence in herself. Hopefully she would gain more as she lived on the island longer. After the BBQ James retreated to the fire station for a few hours rearranging a few things and bringing a few more items into his office to make it feel a bit more homey. Glancing at the clock after a bit of rearranging, there was still enough time left to get in a good workout before hitting the bar. There were two things James loved. Exercising. And alcohol. One could say they kind of contradicted themselves, but he didn't really mind. He wasn't an alcoholic nor was he a compulsive excersizer.

Hiking back to his home after locking up the station, James stopped by his room to change into a pair of loose basketball shorts and a tighter fitting cut off t-shirt. Slipping a watch around his wrist, he pulled on his black and silver running shoes that looked like they were about shot. He'd probably put on hundreds of miles with them by now. He would need to search for a new pair soon. Rechecking quickly, he left his house off in a slow jog before slowly building to a faster speed. This was one of the few times he'd had a chance to run about the island since he'd arrived. It was a nice change of scenery. All the homes seemed to be nice and most of them were put together well. Some people were outdoors enjoying the weather or working while others were working indoors. It was just a calming environment. Hopefully going to the bar would give him more chances to meet some of the natives.

After his run, James returned to his home and proceeded to strip down quickly and jump into the shower. After a quick washing, he jumped out and grabbed a towel going to his closet to find most of his clothes lazily draped over boxes and hangers on the floor. If there was anything to be said about James, it was that James was a horrible housekeeper. He wasn't great at the whole doing the dishes thing. Or washing clothes. Or vacuuming... Yeah, his place was a bit of a disaster area, but for him, it was home. The fact that it was a mess really didn't bother him. Plucking a clean pair of dark wash jeans from the floor, he grabbed a few other essentials slipping them on along with the jeans. Finding a deep green button up, James finished his outfit leaving a few of the top buttons open showing a bit of chest.

Grabbing his wallet, he pawed through it counting some of the bills, making sure he would have enough for the night. Slipping it into his back pocket, he ran a few fingers through his hair making sure it didn't look askew. Looking to the clock, he grinned and slipped on some black shoes to match his dark attire. Time for a night of drinking. Getting the buzz was what he loved. Just the feeling. Plus, seeing all the other people drinking around him usually ended up being a riot. Grabbing his keys before leaving, he locked the door behind him and made his way for the bar. It was a bit early, but not early enough that no one wouldn't be there yet. Once he reached his definition, James entered and gave a look around. Looks like something was going on for the night. Karaoke maybe?

That was then he noticed the beauty sitting at the bar. And she was alone? Oh no. That wouldn't do. James sauntered up to the bar. "Could I get a scotch sir," he spoke avoiding Cath until he was finished. He glanced over at her as if just realizing she was there. "Well, how does that happen? A beautiful lady sitting at the bar by herself." He smiled a prize winning smile. "May I join you," he asked gesturing to the seat next to her.

Scotch b o n e
                                                              OOC: sorry a little long!

DevilishBuns's Husbando

Tasty Husband

User Image

User ImageUser Image

• LOCATED bar __ WITH cherry __ FEELS happy/ worried

Tony as always, had to comment on people, bother someone and just joke around. Because being loud and obnoxious and generally a goof his given job. Catherina was a lovely woman, not as lovely as his lady but she was getting there. And eyes were made to be used and look at things, and people, especially if they are attractive. Catherina took the liberty, like always, to boss him around a little bit. The woman was a little hard to get along with at first because she only gave straight answers. One night he drank on the job and hugged her, only to be flipped! Flipped by a woman much shorter than him! But the strength she has! Tony made sure never to sneak up on her again and of course respects her a lot more, out of fear. The man made a fool of himself that day and he never likes mentioning it; maybe once to have a good laugh but never to rub it on his face.

“Hey I’m saying you look good that way. No harm done!” Tony raised his hands dramatically. He stayed put before moving to the front of the bar picking some glasses up to be filled again and set them on the bar top for Emilio. “Yes I do have a French doll all to myself. Are you jealous? And stop it with your exotic words Cherry is enough for me.” Anthony joked around while passing drinks again. “Kitty Cath we should start in half an hour, the karaoke.” Tony changed his tone a little. Business was still business. Just that moment Catherina asked him to store away her bags. He took a few minutes to pick them up and taking them to the backroom because she had the key to that room. If she needed anything she could and didn’t have to wait for him.

When Tony got back he began speaking with his older patrons, the family men that came early to talk and, strangely enough, gossip about their wives. While on ladies nights, the wives gossiped about their husbands. That was until Sheryl walked in. The older men at the table began making fun of him. “You finally got a girl, eh? I can read it in your face! At least you aren’t your father that keeps a few girls at a time but never settles. Gloria is still his one and only.” Anthony gave them a warm smile. Although they weren’t as right as they wanted to be. Anthony was still pretty much a younger version of his dad. He used to flirt and take to bed any girl he could. But he never dated any of those. He just knew it was pointless. But Sheryl, even though she did pester him a lot, she stayed long enough to become his friend. Slowly he knew he kept getting pissed off when he saw her with others and of that the led to his somewhat confession. It was a rocky start but it was going great. Even if Anthony knew nothing of what he should do in a relationship.

Tony’s smile grew as the woman took her elegant steps closer to him. He took a few steps to leave the table and meet her. His nose was tickled by something sweet. As Sheryl got closer her noticed a bag with her. As she reached in she took out a piece of chocolate. Chocolate? ‘s**t… I got a date for my sis but nothing for my girlfriend…’ He gave her a goofy smile, trying to ignore the fact he made no plans for the person that he should of made plans for. Still getting Gabby a day was his biggest accomplishment at the moment. But still! Tony wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into a hug. He kissed her neck and took in her scent, always sweet and addictive. To further ignore the chocolates he looked at Catherina and Emilio. “Hey Kitty Cat, you aren’t as pretty as her so don’t worry! My eyes are taken as well.” He smirked and stick his tongue out. Anthony took a step back and took a good look at Sheryl. “You look beautiful.” Tony spoke over her and almost forgot to answer as his eyes scanned her bare legs up and down. Anthony chuckled when he registered Sheryl’s plans, plans that could benefit him later in the night. “You? Do you want a buzz for the whole night or the full course?” Anthony sentence didn’t quite end about alcohol. But he had to make it up to her for being, well, Tony. If Gabrielle were close he’d ask her. She probably read some romance novel that had something interesting in it. But unfortunately she wasn’t, she was on a date that he worked on harder than a date for his girlfriend. Anthony took Sheryl by the waist and led her to a clear spot on the bar and held the chair for her to sit. The werewolf from behind the woman, placed his chin on her shoulder, and spoke with his lips lightly pressed to her cheek. “I’d recommend only the finest wine for my girl.That's what you like.” Expressing that she was his was the only way to comprehend that things were serious. While he felt weird and butterflies in his stomach made him feel stupid it felt good. “The night will be long, very long. But I’ll take care of you, don’t worry.” He continued saying when he finished kissing her cheek after the fifth time.

"How was your day?"

Anthony giggled. “Priceless.” He said pushing himself off of Sheryl and leaned on the bar instead. “I got Gabby to go on a date. I was supposed to spy on them… But I got distracted with folks so I went home. The usual lazy day, eat, sleep, and s**t.” Oh Tony what lovely language. “I’ve been doing a lot of planning. I needed to sleep! It’s harder than I thought; organizing a date and all.” It was probable he was hinting he planned something for her, while he in fact didn’t. But it sounded very convincing. Hopefully the woman wouldn’t notice and would enjoy the night. “What about you?”

LINKS outfit MENTIONS gabby emilio cath cherry

DevilishBuns's Husbando

Tasty Husband

User Image

User Image
                                          • ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅbar♥♥ ᴡɪᴛʜ jameson♥♥ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢnormal/amused♥♥ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇhere

Catherina honestly didn’t care if he was taken or not, if his girlfriend was French or not. She had Latin blood in her so to some other person she would be just as ‘exotic’, at least culturally. Since evidently in the world and place she lived in people weren’t always human. She didn’t mind, she knew well people just want to live a peaceful life. No harm would come from being next to a vampire or demon, especially not a werewolf like Tony. “Why would I? Then my words will be enough for another. Just try not to pay attention to them.” Her accent was subtle, but every time some Spanish slipped with her English, or she was drunk, you’ll get a full blast of her accent. “Got it.” Catherina hopped off the seat and connected turned on the screen that would display the lyrics and tested the microphones one last time before waiting on people. There were two large books of songs available so people could choose and sign up their names over at the bar with their chosen song. Cath took the paper with her a set it at the bar.

Catherina eyed Tony as he actually did his job and Emilio behind the bar. She took the water bottle and look at the way Tony treated Sheryl. It was nice to look at, but complicated, to be in a relationship I mean. Not that Cath has been with bad people, not really. They were all good people given the circumstances of life. But they were the wrong people for her. Having to deal with a relationship had to take its time for her to give in. Trust and patience from both parts, and a lot of tolerance. The blonde was known to have a death stare, or a b***h face; a face that screams stay away from me. Only a few that stay around her longer enough get her to relax. Those are the people she always kept close. She learned to know who is worth having and who is not. When she gets it wrong, she is disappointed with herself, and then the other person. Self-loathing, the guilt trip and depression all come later, along with the fabulous dash of anxiety and the fear of everything and anything out there. Catherina looked away and down at her water bottle. She wanted to put it away but she’d given her stuff to Tony to put away. Someone came up to the bar and ordered, but the man didn’t take a seat. Catherina smiled at Emilio and rolled her eyes as she heard kissy noises from Tony.

"Well, how does that happen? A beautiful lady sitting at the bar by herself."

Baby blue eyes looked at the man complimenting her straight away. Catherina held a chuckle and sat back looking over to both the bartender and bar owner. “Hey Tony, did you hear that? You heard what he said.” Tony waved a hand dismissively and took a peek at who said those words.The joke ended and Catherina smiled at the man once again. “It happens, mainly because I am at work. But the seat is free so you can take it.” She hadn’t seen this guy before, or at least she couldn’t really remember. But she hadn’t had any performances recently so she might have missed him. Either way she knew nothing of the man now sitting next to her. She was going to be here and there once the singing started but people just had to pick the number of the song and put it into the system. If anything happened she was there. Catherina finished her water and handed the bottle to the bartender to discard. Drinking tonight would be fun but she had to put things away later on. She'd see how the night goes. 'I hope Vi comes...' Catherina distracted herself with other thoughts for a little while.

ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs vida, tony, emilio, james♥♥ ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛhere♥♥ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴀʟɴᴏ ᴘᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ!♥♥

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

21,375 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
User Image

Kip was covered in so much blood he had no idea what was his and what wasn't. Its scent and taste were overwhelming; and it was almost hard for him to concentrate on the brawl he found himself in. Leaping backward, he again had a second to stare down his competitor. The rooster was fairly bloodied up as well, but seemed to have an insane fighting instinct that kept it going. Kip was even questioning his own endurance in comparison; he was sore everywhere and getting weaker every minute. Before he could even curse, the damned thing charged at him again, flapping its wings and managing to grab his snout. He hated that! He tried hard to shake it off, but it just wouldn't stop!

He barely managed to very painfully peel the thing off before she came running. He noticed her right away and he felt his blood run cold. He froze as the rooster taunted him with some annoying squawks that he hardly heard. He cowered a little as she forced the dogs to settle down and the chickens to regress into their coop; and he went a little pale as she even got the rooster to stop his aggressive attacks. If she could do that to them, what might she do to him? His eyes widened as she stepped closer and closer and he tried to scamper away on his weak little legs. He couldn't seem to find the strength to flee, and it caused him even more terror.

She bore down on his scruff and he made a sound, a mixture between a growl and a whimper. He hated being touched, because it usually meant he was either being smacked or about to be. But instead... She just stared into his eyes. The malice was undeniable and he couldn't find himself able to look away. Weakly he furrowed his own brow, trying to match her stare and fully aware that he was losing. No no no, he had to get away. Frantically he forced himself to begin squirming, not wanting to find out what she would do next. Her grip held tight as he tried harder and harder, but her voice startled him into pausing. He did understand for the most part, even if just for the threatening tone she was conveying.

He heard "shift" and it made him really uneasy. No one knew of his secret, and it wasn't any comfort that she was able to figure it out just by looking at him. Kip definitely had no intention of becoming human at that time; he felt much weaker and less agile that way. And the fact that she was trying to force him into it made him stubborn. He gave her a bratty snort, announcing his intentions, and looked away. He wasn't sure what she meant by "fix him up", it sounded like she was going to, what was it, "beat some sense into him", so he really wasn't looking forward to spending any more time with her. The moment she relaxed her grip he bolted, cackling, thinking only of freedom.

...Except that he hardly made it three paces without collapsing into the grass. Everything hurt. His vision was a little hazy and some of his limbs were twitching uncontrollably. What was happening to him? He panicked again, wailing out some helpless noises, very aware of the dogs somewhere behind him. He glanced behind him timidly, and swore he saw them advancing. He had no idea what to do; if she didn't... control them like she did and tell them to stop they could potentially tear him apart for what he did. He looked to her desperately, hoping she would find it in her heart not to let him be murdered.

OOC•:
              lazuli_wolf
User ImageUser Image

ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ - ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ - sɪɴɢɪɴɢ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ - ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴀʟ - ʟᴏcᴀᴛɪoɴx::x ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʀ

“Hey Kitty Cat, you aren’t as pretty as her so don’t worry! My eyes are taken as well…You look beautiful.”

Sheryl had noticed his goofy smile and did her best not to show that her stomach was a flutter. She liked that he smiled and it always made him look more handsome. She glanced over at Catherina before bringing her attention back to the man that made her stomach turn. Sheryl smiled wide at his childish action. Somehow it only made her want more of his attention. It was cute. She smiled and wondered if he would mind her calling him cute or if he preferred something like handsome and manly. She debated a while about calling him it or not but ended up deciding not to. She did catch him looking at her legs up and down. Instead of responding with a thank you she simply raised her eyebrow at him. He chuckled. Why was it that everything felt new? She had seen him be childish before and heard him laugh before but it felt knew. It held a new meaning to her now. She wanted to hear him laugh and make sure he was happy. She wanted to make him happy. Of course she needed to make herself happy too. Teasing him was a good way of doing that. Maybe she’d cause him a little distress. She smirked at the thought. Nothing too big though.

“You? Do you want a buzz for the whole night or the full course?”

Sheryl smiled and let a playful glint take over her eyes. She didn’t respond and gave him a wink. Cherry let Anthony hold her waist and lead her to a spot in his bar. If he held her waist she’d let him lead her anywhere. It wasn’t always like that though, not when they first met. She smiled at the memories. Their first sexual encounter and how he told her no more. She smiled remember how often she came by just to bug him. She smiled at their first friendly lunch time together and the first time he got angry at her for talking to others. Looking back she could slowly see that he was beginning to like her but during that time it was difficult. She was too wrapped up in herself and fooling around. Tony and she used to be the same back then. They messed around and pushed love away. At least, she constantly did. She didn’t trust others enough to have them come to her bed and be gone by the time she woke up or vice versa. A few of her lovers got a long like that but others… others wanted more and it was difficult to tell them no. She was going to break their hearts. Every time she saw it she was more set on not falling in love again. She looked over at Anthony. She liked him. Did she love him? They had known each other for so long. Did he love her? Did he and would he mean it? She closed her eyes. Now wasn’t the time to think about this. It was time to drown herself in Anthony. She needed to focus on him and the then and now even if her thoughts were currently consumed by him. She watched him curiously as he held out a chair for her to sit in. She had just told herself to focus but she was lost in a memory. Her past husband had did the same thing countless times. He always did it with a look of such caring and love in his eyes. Sheryl took her seat like she did with her deceased husband when he was still alive. She felt Tony wrap his arms around her and smiled. It felt good to be held like this. Even this felt new. The way he spoke to her gave her small chills and she smiled at his recommendation.

“I’d recommend only the finest wine for my girl.That's what you like.”

My girl. She almost smiled like a fool hearing it. It was odd getting used to him calling her his. It was different for her. She hadn’t had someone call her theirs in such a long time. It was even stranger with Tony. He used to be Anthony, the one who slept with endless women like she had slept with endless men. Well maybe not endless but quite a lot. She liked the strange feeling. It meant they began something new and they did. They were in a relationship now. They were a couple. She remembered thinking it would never happen. That he would never settle down and she would never settle down. They would be buddies for life talking about how they would be running amuck with other people in their beds. “The night will be long, very long. But I’ll take care of you, don’t worry.” She was sure he would. She smiled at his man kisses. It felt good. She nuzzled her cheek against his before he pulled away from her. She watched him lean against the bar and looked him over. He looked just as good as he always did. He was devilishly handsome. She smirked at her own inner pun. A demon had called him devilishly handsome.

“Priceless… I got Gabby to go on a date. I was supposed to spy on them… But I got distracted with folks so I went home. The usual lazy day, eat, sleep, and s**t. I’ve been doing a lot of planning. I needed to sleep! It’s harder than I thought; organizing a date and all.”

Sheryl burst out laughing. He did just go home eat and sleep. She half smirked and half smiled at him. How cute. There was that word again. She was happy with herself. She had guessed right except for the date thing. She wondered how he got Gabby to go on a date. She wondered if it was with a man or a woman. She wondered if he even knew that Gabby was into women. He was so oblivious to some things that he probably hadn’t noticed. Sheryl did notice though. She knew how women who were interested in other women looked at them. She noticed the dull uninterested looks lesbians gave people of the opposite sex. She also knew their reactions to men. It wasn’t hard figuring it out for her. After all she liked women just as much as she liked men. She glanced over at Tony. She was sure he knew about her preferences. She didn’t exactly keep it a secret. She thought she told him about the women she slept with. Maybe she was wrong. It could have been someone else. Still she would have sworn she told him. She brushed her off of her thoughts. She wondered if Gabby had told him and if she should say anything. Probably not. She should probably tell Gabby she knew though. Maybe she’d point out attractive females and see if she would open up. Sheryl was ever sure how far she would get with her but Gabby was too cute not to harass. Sheryl felt the need to sweep her away and call Gabby her own sister. She’d steal her from Tony. She’d adopt Gabby if she could. She smiled. She knew all too well that Tony wouldn’t be having it though and with his nose he could sniff out their location anywhere. She laughed at the thought. With all her thoughts on Gabby and Tony she still hadn’t missed what she thought was him hinting at her that he had planned something for her. She smiled. She knew he hadn’t forgotten about her. She was suddenly proud that she had believed in him. He was a good boyfriend. Her mind started to wander, trying to think of what he could have done that would make him so sleep after the planning but hushed her mind.

“What about you?”

Sheryl smiled lightly and shook her head. She put her hand up to hold her face as she looked over at him. Her hair draped over her face as she stared in his eye with a playful smile. “Well I ‘ad to beat men and women back wiz a stick today.” She brought up her bag of chocolates with her free hand to show him them. She placed them on the surface ahead of her. “Zey kept coming to confess to me. I ‘ad to tell zem I was a taken woman. It’s ‘ard to deny so may, especially when some were so good looking like zey were.” Sheryl winked over at him playfully. “I almost gave in.” She liked teasing her Tony. It was fun. Her smile grew even bigger. “Some said zey would share with you if you wanted to share.” Sheryl got up from her seat and walked over to him. She brought him in close for a hug and nuzzled his neck. She brushed her lips to his ear and smirked. “Are you willing to share?” She pulled away with her smirk still on her face. She reached in and grabbed another chocolate, shamelessly eating it in front of her boyfriend. She was eating her confession chocolates in front of her boyfriend. It wasn’t like they mattered that much though. She wanted chocolates from him. It didn’t look like he was going to give them to her right now though. Perhaps when his plans came into action? She let her eyes connect to his. How far could she push him until he yelled to the whole bar she was his? Or maybe just got angry, declared her his, then pouted? She’d love to see either one of those options.

“Ze shop was very popular today to say ze least.” She moved one of her hands over to his and grabbed it gently. She intertwined their fingers and pressed his hand to her cheek. Her next smile was filled with relief and joy. Physical contact. It felt good. Sheryl closed her eyes and took it in for a moment. He was warm but then again he was always warm. That was why she stole him for cuddles before they were a couple. He was one of the few that knew things about her that most of the town didn’t. She found herself being thankful for him and being thankful for a place where she could have had the opportunity to love him. She was happy he was who he was. With her eyes still closed, Sheryl brought his hand over to her lips and kissed the tops of his fingers. She slowly opened her eyes with his fingers still on her lips and gave him a content smile. “My day went well.” She let his hand fall down and she took back her seat. She glanced around the bar again and then back over at her boyfriend. “So you said you ‘ad fine wine?” She shifted in her seat. Another chocolate came into her mouth. If she ate all of them at once she’d gain a few pounds but she didn’t care. She worked out enough to work it off right? She thought so. Besides, chocolate was yummy.

“You are doing karaoke tonight right? I might ‘ave to leave to go get a friend. She’s new and ‘uman. Works at ze bakery. She nearly stole my ‘eart away because she’s so cute.” She smiled over at Anthony. “She’s plays ze violin well. I sang wiz her once. Her playing ze violin and me singing zat is.” Sheryl smiled. “I might ‘ave to make her move in wiz me,” she teased. Sheryl crossed her legs. “I’ll ‘ave to make her sing tonight. Maybe I’ll sing wiz her. Zat would be fun.” Sheryl then eyed him. “Do you want to sing wiz me tonight?” She glanced over him again, not at all trying to hide the fact she was checking her boyfriend out. “I’ll let you give me as much kisses as you want if you do.” She would have let him anyways but it was more fun to bargain with him. “Or would you prefer somezing else?” Sheryl glanced over at the various men that were far from her. She remembered seeing them a lot. She looked over at Catherina getting hit on by some man. It was clear what he was doing. She personally thought he had to work on his game a bit more.

“Hey Tony, did you hear that? You heard what he said.” Sheryl laughed at the woman’s playful nature. Maybe she would try and talk to her later tonight, especially if she needed saving from certain men. She eyed the man hitting on her. “Not bad looking,” she voiced her opinion aloud. She brought back her attention to Anthony and smiled over at him. “So what do I smell like to you?”

Scotch b o n e
                                              *Translations:

xX-CUPPICAKE-Xx
                                              *Translations:

User Image

User Image
                                User Image

"Your hair is grey but you're not old like the other town elders..."

Eris looked over at the person who approached her. She glanced over him. He was different to say the least. He had different colored hair too but she wondered if it was because of choice or because he was born with it. She had never seen him before and she would have noticed him if she didn’t spend most of her time in her potion, home, or in the restaurant. She was interested just the same way she was interested with the new werewolf the other day but perhaps more. The man before her, who failed to introduce himself she noted, didn’t look like any creature she ran into over her travels and lifetime. She kept her face as cold as stone as she looked him over. Her eyes showed a tinge of intrigue. She was a combination of many things. He had a horn, wings, claws, scales, and yellow yes. His limbs were longer than hers and she noticed his fangs when he spoke to her. His scale were all different sizes and she noticed how they adorned his cheek. Eris was a little more than just intrigued after looking the young man over. She let her cold stare soften just a little bit but didn’t let her guard down. She did not know him and it was best if he stayed a distance but she wanted answers. She wanted to inspect him and figure out where he was from. She wanted to know if he was a creature humans regarded as legend, like they often did with various other species, and if not then if he was a hybrid. She held herself back from stealing him away from the bridge to bring him to her shop and examine him. Eris didn’t answer his first comment. It wasn’t a question or something she felt the need to respond to. Yes. Her hair was grey. Well in this form it was. Her true hair color wasn’t grey at all but a beautiful blonde. Of course she couldn’t relay that information to him or anyone else. She had this form for a reason. She had to hide.

"What are you looking at? Did you drop something... I don't see it. It might have floated...to the beach."

He was so focused on finding her lost treasure that he didn’t give her time to speak. She kept silent as she watched him for a few more seconds. She watched him poke at his horn and stare at his reflection while his ears moved back and forth. She glanced back at him, noticing how odd his reflection looked to hers. Of course he probably looked stranger next to her now than the reflections ever could. It was and odd meeting. He spoke lightly. She furrowed her brows, finally moving to speak to him. “I’ve lost nothing.” She kept her solid face on while still noticing how close he was to her. It was very uncomfortable to say the least. She didn’t like anyone being this close. Her doctor friend was the only one allowed to be this close. She wanted to move away. Her body screamed at her to jerk back and put some proper distance in between them but she didn’t. She merely stood there, staring at him. She stared at his eyes. If he saw her real eyes they would be certainly the pair. He would have his strange yellow eyes and her strange red eyes would match his. It wouldn’t be because they had the same eye color but because they both had abnormal eye colors. Eris watched him wrinkle his nose and retreat away from her. Her body showed no signs of being relaxed even though it wanted to slump over with a heavy sigh of thanks for the distance finally put between them. Did she smell? She hardly ever smelled bad. Was something smelly near them?

"You smell like my sister...and a newt, do you do magics too?"

Finally her own curiosity was peaked enough to ask a question of her own. “You smell magic?” she asked with her same old face. She crossed her arms around her chest in a somewhat defensive manner. It was disheartening. It was frightening. What if the decaying witch used him to get to her or find her? What if this man was her pawn and she had just let him stand beside her. Eris frowned. “Yes. I perform magic. I have a shop where I brew potions and the like. I’m the local witch.” The word witch had come out with far more disgust than she had meant it to. The word magic was also strained. She had difficulty keeping her façade up when talking about magic, witches, and wizards. It was difficult, especially with what skeletons she kept in the closet of her past. Eris hadn’t noticed how he compared her to his sister. “Your sister does magic too?” She hadn’t heard of anther witch in the area. She had thought she kept her information up to date. Did something slip past her? If it did then maybe the decaying witch has his sister. If that was the case then her small mistake would cost Eris her own life. Eris felt her defenses rise with the man. She was almost on overly high alert.

“Who is your sister?” She needed to ask the question but she was scared of the answer. “What is your name?” Eris didn’t want to give her own name first. If he was helping that witch it wouldn’t be wise. Of course if he was helping her then he probably already knew who she was since he could smell the magic on her. Eris kept up her cold face as her inner organs moved in a way that made her want to hunch over and blow chunks. She body screamed to run away but she stayed. She need to know whether or not she was safe. The idea of dying hit her like a ton of bricks. How would she make it out alive if he was working for her? Her mind raced to find some sort of way to flee and live. Eris was in a panic but somehow remained to seem calm and unfazed on the outside. It was quite the feet, especially for how worried she currently was.

Lovely Leatrice

Quote:

BlackAceDiamond's Secret Admirer

Bashful Hellraiser

User Image

𝕱lower 𝕾hop; 𝕺wner
                                                                          Location [ Hospital ] Company [ Eli ] Outfit [ evening dress ] Mentions [ Eli, marina ] BONUS

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"You ain't gotta 'pologize, but I ain't gonna s**t ya, this is a great way ta say sorry." The doctor popped some of the meal into his mouth. Gin smiled at this, content. Perhaps she should have made a dessert as well...how tired she was to forget that! He complimented her on one day making a husband a very happy man, food wise. She started to fidget once more, a husband? Who would put up with her so? She was damaged goods... "Thank you..." she mumbled, he continued to talk. Mentioning his curiosity on his supper, all fine, it was when he mentioned his deteriorated taste buds that she ran through the recipe. It was savory enough to warrant such compliments...so she didn't have to fret too much on the subject. Noting the information for future foods she might consider making him...

Watching the wolf enjoy his meal was almost calming to the woman. It was different enough to keep her on her toes and her mind off the unpleasant things, the visit was going well. Thankfully he accepted he apology with such good graces! She didn't know what she would have done had he rejected it. Probably leaving it in the garbage outside the hospital and sleeping in Marina's garden...

The fae hadn't noticed she was staring at the green haired male until he broke the silence. "Look, Gin, I ain't ********' stupid," he started, snapping the woman from her dazed state to blink at the man. She opened her mouth to confirm, she never thought he was stupid- "Yer goin' through some s**t and needed company, right? I ain't gonna force ya to spill 'cause I ain't got room to complain. I got s**t I ain't told people about my problems, but yer gonna have ta realize I ain't out to get ya. I just wanna help. It's my job and I love doin' it 'cause I ain't some big brute who ain't got a heart. I just cuss a lot, but that ain't nearly so harmful. To adults, anyways," the fae looked down at her knees.

Did she come here seeking company? Didn't she come here to keep her mind off unpleasant things? To simply apologise? She was so tired...was that the same thing... "Seeking company..." she whispered before gripping her dress in her fists, the fabric balling up in her hands and slipping back down as she loosened her grip. "How selfish of me. You are are are likely correct, I'm sorry..." she stood and looked at the man who was now inviting her to eat with him.

She should leave. Gin noticed her hands grip the back of the chair, to pull it over to the side of the desk. Next thing she knew she was sitting again. Hands folded neatly in her lap she looked at the man, now within arm's reach. She was leaning heavily against the back of her chair as she stared at her hands. Her mind not even registering the distance like she normally would. Swallowing she saw she was gripping her dress again. "I saw a a a-ghost...and and and..." the winged man came to mind, a person who was dead, his face twisting with hurt- "I broke my parasol...so...it it it had to go..." she croaked. Her weary mind recalling the large scar of earth she left on the edge of her land...the parasol shredded and buried under feet of rock and clay. Never to be found again. "Such an offensive object, it made him make that face..." she whispered to herself.

Her tired green eyes didn't meet his before she leaned over, taking a bit from the offered fork full. She chewed quietly as her tired mind rationalized the out of character behavior. There was only one set of utensils. She chewed as her eyes prickled, unable to shed anymore tears...

Moist Owlette

Bashful Hellraiser

User Image
                                                            ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

ibrarian's 𝕬ssistant
                                                            Location [ restaurant ] Company [ Amir ] Outfit [ sundress ] Mentions [ tony ]
                                                            ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Gabby tensed as she waited for his response. Would he be the type to yell? The drunks that hit on her all shouted at her and called her rude names when she turned them down. At least until Toni or Jaida escorted them outside. She wasn't sure what to expect from a blind rock boy. Either way it was the right move, else she was sure to throw up her dinner before the night was through. She hated being such a liar, but what other choice was there? At the very least she can honestly say he wasn't her type. She wasn't even sure what her type was... all women were beautiful in their own way. Even that sour faced cat she considered pretty, even if the wolfgirl thought her personality wasn't. Gabby straightened in her seat as Amir tilted his head before speaking, "Oh? But I had a good time." He said with a nod. Gabby blinked and didn't relax just yet, maybe he would stand up and leave. Hopefully without running into anything. It would be a shame if his dramatic exit was hindered. He was likely lying anyway. She hardly spoke. That wasn't an attractive feature...

"I think it would be a shame if we didn't go out again, but" He said with a smile before adding, "Not as a date, as friends." She stopped fidgeting with her napkin, this was an odd turn of events. Their meal came and they both ate in relative silence mostly on her part. As Amir was not finished just yet. "I also am not looking for a girlfriend at this moment. I mean, I think you are a lovely person, but I fairly enjoyed your company as a friend." This was both reassuring and a little bit of a blow to her ego. Equally rejected. The boy did say the word 'friend' twice in one sentence. He really must have been dragged over, she was really starting to wonder where her brother found him. The how and why worried her too. Tony was a loud mouth and she really REALLY hoped he didn't go around harassing wandering boys, begging and or threatening them to go out with her...she already was a shut in. She didn't need weird rumours flying around town about how desperate she was, which she wasn't!! Her brother had no idea what kind of hell he would go home to that night. Oh no if he thinks he can get away with this unscathed he is sorely mistaken! Her napkin was a sad ball in her tightly clenched fist as she let it drop to the table to pick up her fork. "Well...that is good. Thanks for not shouting or anything. I have sharp ears...'n stuff..."

Her womanly ego was also a little punctured. It couldn't have been her looks...leaving her sad personality to this boy's judgement board. Even she knew she was lacking tonight, it was a little scary- Even though he looked at her with lightless eyes, it was like he was stripping her down to her core and staring at her flaws. A little dramatic, since he was very nice, but she was very sure no girl liked to be rejected. Even if that was what she was aiming for. She sighed and shook her head. She baffled even herself sometimes. Stuffing her face with ravioli to keep from saying anything stupid...again.

They ate in silence and on more than one occasion she opened her mouth to try and say something...only to take a drink or stuff more food within it. Her ears where still pinned against her head in discomfort over the whole scene. At least she no longer felt the need to puke, over being a giant liar that was toying with this boy's heart. Silver linings.

"Now I have promised your brother to take you home safe and sound," He spoke with a chuckle, picking up his knife and skillfully slicing into his steak. "And as a gentleman it is my duty to do so." She watched as he finished his last two bites before standing up and going to pay the waiter. She stood and flattened out her dress, her tail making it bump out funny in the back she just rolled her eyes. "Gentleman indeed." she huffed, still a little indignant. Yet much more comfortable knowing he wasn't interested in her. "More like, I'll be walking us to my home. Why don't I just walk you home? The dark is not a problem and the sun isn't entirely set." she mentioned, "Also I won't be going straight home just yet. I want to stop off at the bar beforehand." She had a bone to pick with her meddlesome older brother. "So, to the Inn?"

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Scotch b o n e

Shameful_Act
Man I hope this gives you enough to work with!

Quote:

Tipsy Shoujo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Where: Inn kitchen With: Baby Mentions: Amir Wearing: currently

"I promise it will be the best evening of your life," puffed Samir's fire imp friend as he locked up the flower shop for the day. Few people actually came in, usually men who forgot to get something for his girl or couples stopping by to look at the flowers. Pretty much the usual except for the white day twist and the fact that Amir isn't in. Thankfully, Babylon stayed with the lonely rock demon all day and kept him in good spirits. Most of the time they talked about stupid things, occasionally he would play with the imp's tail and be swatted at in return. It was always a good time hanging around with Baby. At some point Baby began to ask him about what he enjoyed to eat. After fishing around for ideas, the imp left to go to pick up some ingredients and left him at the store. While he was gone he sat around with the rock golems and sulked thinking about nothing but his brother and that girl he is with. After awhile Baby had came back and demanded they closed up shop to do other things than sulk in this "stupid flower shop". So after counting up money and saying good bye to the rock golems, they set out on their way to some place new. Apparently to a place that would make this evening the best one yet. But so far, aside from thinking about Baby, the rock demon could only wonder how his twin brother was.

After sneakily taking away all the grocery bags from the imp, the two arrived at the inn in no time. Samir effortlessly carried the bags up high above his head to make sure Baby wouldn't steal them back as they wandered into the inn. Eventually they walked into the main inn kitchen, which was quite a large kitchen indeed. He has never been in here before but that was no surprise. Samir has no interest in cooking, mainly because he doesn't understand how it is done or its appeal. He is very content with the basic things, such as fruits and bread and wayyy over done steak.

Without hesitation he haphazardly threw the bags on the counter and began to look around. He was always one to get familiar with his surroundings, touching various objects and getting into trouble. He looked into the oven and gave if a whiff, his nose scrunching up at its stank and slowly slinking away back to his friend. Baby had already started going through all the bags and was retrieving the items he needed for cooking. Silently he watched with a stupid grin on his face, eyeing the items before the imp turned to look at him. "So, do you know how to cut veggies without cutting yourself?" To that question he shrugged. "Sure, can't be too hard." He said as he looked around for a knife. Before he could grab the wrong one, the correct cutting knife was shown to him along with a carrot. "Kitty paws to keep away those claws!" Honestly he was so dazed by how cute Baby looked while saying that, that he couldn't concentrate on the demonstration at all. He snapped out of his thoughts when handed the knife and carrot to cut. Well, there is a first for everything.

Dumbly he placed the carrot on the counter and held it on one side, raising the knife to the other. Without much thought he sliced through the end, making a not so even cut. But to his eyes it looked fine. He continued to cut the carrot into interesting shapes until he finished the entire carrot. He nodded happily, picking up one of the cut pieces and shoving it into his mouth. Chewed on the carrot and looked back over to Baby. "That was simple, have any more carrots?" He asked, leaning over and tilting his head to see if there were any more in the bag.

Moist Owlette

Bashful Hellraiser

User ImageUser Image

❛❛ I'm the local T a i l o r, for all your needs involving strings and things . . .
                                                                        ______________________________________________________________

Ebony smiled and buried her face into the man's robes, they were so soft "Why thank you my dearest Ebony." he continued to turn towards her after complimenting her once more. The male was very fond of compliments, she wasn't used to them and was sure he knew as much. The reaper couldn't recall if he liked to tease in the past, she had met him during such troubling times..."I have a gift for you." Ebony blinked as she looked up at him, a gift for her? "Really?" she asked, letting go of him as he pulled spools of thread from out of no where. Her blue eyes lit up at the interesting colours, she loved the vibrant ones best. As he handed them over she immediately began unwinding a long strand to use. Pocketing the spool she tied the end as Katsuhime brought out a hair barrette. "Sorry if it doesn't work with your short hair..." he laughed uncertainly. Ebony was too busy staring at the blue gemstones to comment. Did he recall how long her hair used to be? Was this a hint of hope? She didn't know, she held still as he tried to place it in her hair. Pulling aside her bangs, all with care to avoid touching her. Such a gentleman.

She tried not to move her head as he struggled with her short hair. During this time she started threading the string between her fingers, looping the strands as she slipped her pinky through the complex hanging lines to complete the shape- Just as Kat managed to knot enough of her short strand into the jeweled comb to hold up her short hair. "I knew I made the right choice~ It looks quite riveting on you" Ebony smiled as she looked up from her string art. "I used to have very long hair, I'm glad it still looks presentable on me now...even though..." she broke the star within her hands as she reached up to touch the gift. "I gave you nothing for Valentines...I don't think you are doing this right" She pulled out the comb, undoing all his hard work. "but...thank you, you are very kind my Jin...Katsuhime"

She would let this odd break in tradition slide, he was making an effort. She gripped his covered hand. "I will get you a fantastic present for Valentine's, just you wait. I will even learn to cook you chocolate." She said with determination, looking at the strangers that entered the lobby with grocery bags. The flower shop rock boy and the fire imp. Once the two walked out of sight she looked back at Kat. Placing the comb on her shirt collar before placing her hand on his once more.

"Did you have a good day? Where you lonesome?" She let go of his hand to yawn behind her own two. Sleepy sleepy, forever tired. She really needed to try and sleep at night like the human's did. Yet who would finish the dress orders?

______________________________________________________________

Location [ INN ] Company [ Kat ] Mentions [ kat ] Outfit [ X ]

Shameful_Act

Quote:

Quote:

Bashful Hellraiser

User Image

ath ouse 𝕬ssistant
LOCATION [ potion shop bridge ] COMPANY [ Eris ] MENTIONS [ x ] OUTFIT [ X ]

¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Vitalis smiled when she mentioned that she hadn't dropped anything. Her face was very blank, she hardly blinked at him when he commented on her scent. It was a little odd to the creature. “You smell magic?” she asked him, crossing her arms. Did she not believe him? He did grow up immersed in the stuff, was created by it too. Was it odd he recognised the smell? "Yes, and my sister likes to use it to dress quickly...makes me sneeze." He mentioned after rubbing at his nose again. He hoped verity wasn't still upset with him, maybe she would feel better after finishing her magical project. “Yes. I perform magic. I have a shop where I brew potions and the like. I’m the local witch.” , that explained the newt smell. His father didn't like to brew potions. Said it was tedious dull work and he only ever did it to maintain his blood trees health. She demanded his name, making the creature realize he hadn't introduced himself! His father would scold him for such rudeness. How forgetful. "My deepest apologies, I am Vitalis Leviathan, son of the island's golden wizard; Viator." He bowed his head slightly. Hopefully he didn't mess up the titling, he didn't want to give the wrong impression. This woman seemed very intent on this information as well. Her tone was clipped and almost strained as she demanded his name. Was she having a bad day? Maybe his form scared her...that was a troubling thought.

"My...younger sister does do magic, she is my father's apprentice. Verity. I hear potions are very difficult...to make properly." He added, his ears already turned away from the obviously tense woman. He could feel it and her discomfort was starting to make him so as well. His wings fluttered behind him before roughly folding themselves against his back. "My sister can't do it, she can do charms and small spells... I cannto amigect..." oh he was talking too fast now. He frowned at the jumble he just blurted into the air. 'I can't do any magic' didn't sound like that. His frustration brought about that odd heat to his face again. He fidgeted with his hair as he tried to act natural.

"I. Am. Glad...you didn't drop...anything." He nodded at the words coming out nicely. He was still a little nervous so thought to change the subject. "I'm lost...I took a different route home, and found this bridge. Do you know the cliff side shack?" Vitalis was sure his father did not appreciate the nickname the town gave his lavish home, but if it helped jog the woman's memory it was fine, right? His ears now swiveled forward in attention at the hope of heading home before the sun set completely. Those white ears swiveled back and forth a moment in a moment of concern. If the woman was having such a bad day...maybe she didn't want to help him. He would have to wander a bit longer...maybe he would run into someone else? It was a thought. Maybe if he wandered about long enough he would hear the blood tree forest and all it's moans and creaks. Vitalis turned and looked around as he continued to pet at his long hair.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤——¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤

Rainbow Comet Condoms
User ImageUser Image

She looked around, her eyes narrowed in suspicion at her surroundings. He couldn’t have gotten that far. Though knowing that damn cat, he would have found a way to be all the way across the island by now. Charlotte sighed heavily and ran a hand through her hair. Loki…he was more trouble than he was worth. The moment she had gotten the idea to take him in surely must have been a moment of madness. A little smile tugged at her lips. Fluffy little b*****d. She looked up as the woman began to speak and followed her finger’s line of trajectory. A dark blur. That had to have been Loki! Well, all right there was a chance it could have been something else, but she chose to believe that it was him. Letting out a breath of relief, she smiled, “Great! I’m glad you managed to see him. He’s a fast one.” Even if it wasn’t, at least she had some sort of direction to head to instead of wandering aimlessly throughout the town. The trees would make it a little harder, but nothing she couldn’t handle. She had gone through worse, albeit with human targets and not a capricious cat but still.

The new voice that suddenly appeared surprised her, though not as bad as it had been with the inn keeper, and she turned her head to the source. Oh! Another townsperson, albeit a more nervous looking one. She tilted her head and studied him a bit. He seemed to be intent on something, seeing as he had immediately gone straight to questioning the other woman without any sort of preamble. Interesting. Charlotte hid her amusement behind a hand, pretending to cough. He looked so anxious! This must have been something incredibly important to him to have garnered this sort of reaction. Her eyes traveled from the young man to the woman she had just been talking to. Something clicked in her head and she understood, at least somewhat as to why the man was behaving the way he was. She let her hand fall and she smiled warmly to try to set his frazzled mind at ease. Addressing them both she said, “My name’s Charlotte though you may call me Lottie if you’d like. I work at the library, or at least I’m going to. It’s very nice to meet you Kale,” she looked to the young man, “and Kamini.” This time turning to the woman.

She took a small step back. The situation she had found herself in was not something she was supposed to be in, she assumed. Everything about the man…Kale’s movements suggested he wanted to be alone with Kamini. And seeing as how nervous he was, she could make a certain guess as to the reason. Budding love was always so cute. And who was she to interrupt something so private and important? So, she stretched her arms up to the sky and grinned at them both, “Well, it’s getting late and it looks like I still have a cat to catch.” Her arms fell back to her sides and she waved, “I’ll see you two around all right? And thanks again, Kamini, for giving me a heads up.” Her love for coffee shops and pastries would make sure of that, at least for Kamini. As for Kale, well, she would see him around town she was sure, it wasn’t that big.

With a final smile, she turned around and headed off in the direction that the woman had pointed out. She had to hurry if she wanted to find him tonight and punish him for being such a little brat. Should she wait until the morning, she would surely forget and he would get away scot free once again. Charlotte sighed and rolled up her metaphorical sleeves. Loki really had the best timing. She hadn’t even had dinner yet.

Location Outside the inn >> Walking xxxCompany Kamini and Kale >> Alone xxx OOC ouo xxxxx

Moist Owlette

Rainbow Comet Condoms

Scotch b o n e

DevilishBuns's Husbando

Tasty Husband

User Image

User ImageUser Image

• LOCATED bar __ WITH cherry __ FEELS happy/ worried

The woman laughed as he told her about his boring day. What was funny about it? Tony squint his eyes and pouted. “What’s so funny?” Sheryl reciprocated his affections while spoke and ignored his employees and patrons. They didn’t matter at the moment. He had to figure out what to do later on. And it wasn’t like people had never seen a couple before. Well, at least not them as a couple, it was more like a miracle. As soon as Tony caught on what Sheryl began doing he pouted and looked to the bar giving her the side of his face. He occasionally took a peek as she gestured the bag of sweets. He faced her once again trying to see how many boxes she actually got. There were a few but nothing stood out. ‘Confession half assed chocolates.’ Thought the man who had no idea on what to do.

Anthony thought back on the last full moon and how she didn’t freak out and actually stayed longer. Much longer than he ever thought she would. She stayed over and practically used him as a fluffy pillow. She did too much and paying her back tonight would be ideal. Killing two birds with one stone. Perfect!

“Some said zey would share with you if you wanted to share.”

Anthony scoffed loudly and Sheryl hugged him. Her lips brushing against his ear tickled and he moved up the shoulder from that side. “You know I don’t share… And I won’t. ” He pouted again as she shoved a piece of chocolate between her lips. Could she have noticed he didn’t buy any for her? “Can I have a piece?” ‘Of you.’ He thought to himself and smiled at the woman in front of him.

“Ze shop was very popular today to say ze least.”

Sheryl grabbed his hand and he took a step closer. “I can imagine… I know you are special…” He said slowly as he saw her move his hand as she pleased. He smirked and brushed his thumb on her cheek. “Your day will be even better...” He said and kissed her forehead. “Wine had you still haven’t chugged down? Yeah. I’ll get it for you in a bit” Anthony smirked and she kept eating chocolate. He smiled at her but he didn’t mind it anymore. Did he regret not getting some or even making some himself? Yeah, of course! Then it hit him, he could make her some hot cocoa! But what else? Anthony honestly didn’t know what to do. He could get her incredible drunk, but what else… Anthony officially felt like the worse boyfriend ever. ‘I am definitely not good at this… Should I just tell her? But… That’s kind of lame… Would she dump me?’

Sheryl had met a person he’d not officially met. He’d seen her many times but oddly enough he had yet to meet her. “Well that’s nice. But don’t have too much fun without me. I’ll get jealous. Ha. Me sing with you? If you want me to be howling, then gladly.” While Anthony did have a nice sounding voice, he never made an effort to hit notes right. If he did wanted to sing then probably. But tonight was a night for patrons. A night for those broken hearted souls, the drunken loners, and every weirdo in between.

“I’ll let you give me as much kisses as you want if you do.” Tony looked down at Sheryl and quirked a brow. “I don’t need any permissions to kiss you Cherry. And I’d rather have something else.” Sheryl turned at looked around, he took a peek himself while getting close to her. Once she turned he stole a kiss. He smirked but he was definitely caught off guard with her question. “So what do I smell like to you?” Tony hid his face by nuzzling her neck. Sniffing people was a bad habit, he’d do it discreetly. And it also depended on who the person. But Sheryl naturally gave off something. Tony had closed his eyes and kissed her neck. “Hmm.” Her kissed her again. “Sweet… Like strawberries and cherries cross bred and ice cream. Does that make sense?” He looked at her straight in the eyes and smiled. It honestly was the best scent ever to go through his nostrils, that and BBQ ribs and meat.

LINKS outfit MENTIONS

Quotable Gawker

9,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
User Image

LOCATION (Bar) THOUGHTS (Well hello~) COMPANY (A lovely lady) OUTFIT

James raised a brow slightly as the woman turned from him and seemed to be calling out to the bartender and another man that seemed to have been picking on her. Hearing how she spoke to them, he couldn't help but chuckle to himself. Such a spicy young woman. It wasn't often he met such a woman. Plus, in comparison to the little lady he'd met earlier that day, the woman was a bit more...brassy maybe? Not in a bad way, as bad as that sounded. Actually it was rather refreshing. First impressions were everything. Mini had proved to be a bit timid and nervous, which was fine. IT was just something he wasn't really used to being so extroverted. Though Cath already seemed a bit more aggressive, or rather, independent from other women, he found her personality quite entertaining.

"Well I'm honored," he grinned slipping into the seat next to her as his drink was brought to him. He would have ordered her something, but he'd noticed her drinking water. Just because she was at the bar, it didn't mean she was there to drink. Some people just came for the atmosphere or the people. Plus, most the women he'd ever been with or around weren't heavy drinkers. Too out of taste for them. Which was fine. Woman were gems and should stay polished. Looking sloppy was just kind of a turn off, as shallow as that sounded. He really was a good guy; he just had a messed up sense of what a woman should be. "I'm sorry dear, I would have ordered you a drink, but I wasn't sure if you were drinking tonight." Taking a nice swig of his scotch, he let out a satisfied sigh and nodded.

"So, you mentioned working." Glancing at the bar, he noticed it was fairly full. Letting his eyes wander about the room, he noted the set up of mics and stereos. "Ah. You must be running the karaoke," he assumed. Taking another drink, he smiled warmly. "Well, I look forward to hopefully hearing what you are capable of. I'm sure you must sing seeing as you are running this little event." He then realized he'd made a terrible error. "Oh I'm sorry. How rude of me. I'm James. I just moved here not long ago. I'll be the fire chief of the island. And you dear? What might your name be?" He couldn't believe he forgot to ask for her name. It almost seemed like a sin. He'd sort of been raised in a strange house. Manners and hospitality was important, but so was wooing women. Strange was a good word for it. "Did you want a drink dear?" He figured he'd ask. If she was going to drink, he wanted to be the first to buy it. "Anything you like."

Scotch b o n e

DevilishBuns's Husbando

Tasty Husband

User Image

User Image
                                          • ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅbar♥♥ ᴡɪᴛʜ jameson♥♥ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢnormal/amused♥♥ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇhere

Catherina leaned forward and placed both of her arms on the bar, folding nicely she looked at the man sitting and opening his mouth again. Not that she mind, no, actually she did. Meeting new people never really bothered her; it was the question making, and the person possibly wanting to be close. Catherina licked her bottom lip and hid it inside her mouth, nibbled on it until she had to answer back. “I’ll take up on that offer as soon as the music plays.” She smiled politely. As he turned to view the bar she joined him but instead looked at the people wanting to play karaoke. “Yeah, sort of. I am only the technician for the night. I usually play gigs.” Cath laughed at his flattery. The last thing he would be hearing tonight was her voice. Poor soul did not know the storm that was coming. “Ha ha. Uh not tonight you won’t. Tonight the people sing.”

"Oh I'm sorry. How rude of me. I'm James. I just moved here not long ago. I'll be the fire chief of the island. And you dear? What might your name be?"

Cath caught on the pattern and preferred word. Dear. But she looked back and her father call love to any woman he needed to ask something for. Love, could you help me with this? And so on. Catherina knew now why she had not remembered him. He was previously at the BBQ event but she was doing more her job than speaking to anyone really. He was the fire chief and the fire station was pretty far from her house. “Catherina Diaz, musician.” She unfolded one hand and extended it to shake his. “I’ve lived here for a little while with my best friend.” Cath had shaken the man’s hand. It was much larger and rougher than hers. While she did do a sport her hands were usually bruised because of playing music, not the actual sport. Once she had broken nails and callous hands because she didn’t stop playing music. The guitar strings broke her nails, the piano made her wrists swollen and she’d been learning to play a drum set which destroyed her hands. It is safe to say that no matter what her passion comes first, beauty can wait. The only thing she ever did spend on beauty has her hair, clothing and ink. The ink is harder to see but the clothing is always nice, fresh and simple; nothing flashy or pricey and definitely not designer. The woman rarely even wore heels. She did know how to use them, but she’d rather not.

“You haven’t been around long enough to know that tonight the folks take over the bar.” Cath chuckled but stopped as he offered a drink. ‘Well, why not, like I said I’m not really singing today…’ Cath smiled and got the attention of the bartender. “Jack and Coke, please. James? James here offered to pay.” Free drinks weren’t bad and the man was handsome too. “Excuse me for a moment. I am going to start the karaoke.” She said and took her drink with her. Catherina rushed to the stage as she wormed her way through. She turned on the mic and made the announcement. Her voice was smooth and a thick accent crawled through her lips. “Good evening lovelies. What to do? Today was supposed to be spent with a lover or that special someone. I see some in the corner.” Catherina was the musician at a stage. No shying away from any one, engaging in a one way entertaining conversation with drunken hearts. “Tonight we have fun. Doesn’t matter if you are drunk or not, in love or not, tonight we sing! Now let’s give a quick round of applause for the first person!” As the person walked up stage Cath set the karaoke and the title song came up in the screens. The next set of people where already set and they only had to choose their song.

Walking back Catherina started laughing at the out of key singing. She took a sip of her drink and set it on the bar to hop on the tall chair. “So, James was it? How has your stay been in this little quaint island? Nothing crazy happens here. Unless you come here every night; or meet the crazy people.” Cath kept listing things and it only made her laugh. She had seen and befriended a rather strange set of people. It was crazy. The snake lady still creeped her out, but she was a nice lady. Everyone had their little charm that made the island a haven for everyone.

ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ♥♥ ᴏᴜᴛғɪᴛhere♥♥ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴀʟɴᴏ ᴘᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ!♥♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff