Welcome to Gaia! ::

Godly Fairy

User Image
User Image=======- - - - -> Usagi Small Lady Serenity
Super Sailor Chibi Moon< - - - - - =======

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"Never forget that justice is what love looks like in public... as Senshi it is our job to protect it."

[[OOC; Its been so long since I had a post separated from Hotaru. Individual post styles, how/what do?? ]]

It had been a week since the incident. Since then, Chibiusa never went anywhere alone, whether with her Ikuku-mama or with Usagi. Her school had also been shut down, due to a lack of teachers, parents reluctant to send their children back there, and an investigation by the police as to what when down there. For once in her life, Chibiusa was growing bored of sitting at home and watching TV. She wished that she could use her Stallion Rêve to contact Helios, but like her Crystal Carillon it was useless to her. So Chibiusa simply passed the time by drawing or bothering Usagi.
                The older blond had left for school before Chibiusa had woken up, so indeed, there was nothing left for her to do. One good thing had come of this though, the child had been given a cell phone. It wasn't anything fancy like a smart phone, but just something that was small, portable, and useful for calling on the other senshi if she needed them. Of course, Chibiusa did prefer to use Luna-P instead of the small device, given that Luna-P was guaranteed to get the Senshi's attention, whereas a phone was hit or miss. Still, the child wandered around the house, finding no one, other than Diana, home.
                Maybe she could go to Mamo-chan's apartment? And she could take Diana with her, so technically, she wouldn't be alone. A devilish grin cut across the pink haired child as she called for Diana. "Diana, lets go to Mamo-chan's~!" she said, picking up the kitten and putting her on head. She picked up her school bag, which contained the phone, a few books, and some snacks and skipped off towards the front door before Diana could protest, Luna-P in tow.

Chibiusa skipped down the street, only slightly paying attention to her surroundings. She had made almost a beeline for the highrise tower that Mamoru lived in, having been there so many times before. Taking the elevator up to his floor, Chibiusa tapped her feet impatiently as the elevator slowed to a stop. As soon as the doors opened, she quickly ran out of the thing and to the door she knew belonged to her future father. While she had a key, Chibiusa chose to knock instead. Might as well try to use her manners even if she was technically breaking some ground rules by not leaving the house with one of her guardians. Diana counted...right?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
((try taking the formatting you used for hotaru [the pics you had in the post] and putting it in another post.))

Godly Fairy

OutaiTabibito
((try taking the formatting you used for hotaru [the pics you had in the post] and putting it in another post.))

[[xd no i have two separate post styles for them, its just its been so long since i posted for the two in a separate post.]]

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Korilassical
OutaiTabibito

[[xd no i have two separate post styles for them, its just its been so long since i posted for the two in a separate post.]]
((then perhaps you can look up the last time you posted separately and use that))

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

When Darkness falls
Pain is all
The Angel of Darkness
will leave Behind
But I will Fight.

◀☽.。.:Enter 𝕿uxedo 𝕸ask:.。.☾▶:
𝕸amoru 𝕮hiba
User Image
Mamoru opened his eyes and gasped in a fresh breathe of air. "Mister Chiba?" asked a female voice, somewhere around him. Mamoru blinked. There, before him, was a woman dressed in a light blue outfit. "Are you are nurse?" Mamoru asked, slightly confused. The woman smiled. "I sure am. Chiba Mamoru, yes?" she asked, looking a the clipboard in her hand. Mamoru sat up slowly and groaned. His head was pounding and he felt queasy. "Um...yes? Mamoru Chiba? Yes it is. Uh...I'm Mamoru Chiba?" He looked around as the woman scribbled something on her clipboard. "How did you...?" A bell chimed and Mamoru covered his ears; the woman's mouth closed. It had been her laugh.

"I'm sorry," the woman apologised, "your student ID helped with that. You collapsed outside of the nearby mall last week. Witnesses said you screamed in pain, fell to the floor, clutching your head, seized up and that's when we were notified. You've been out for quite some time. Your head? Does it...?" "Oh no no no," he lied, shaking his hands. He reached out and gently took the ID that was in her hand. His vision was blurry but that was because he was sick. The photo was indeed of him; it had his apartment number, his date of birth, blood type and school name and location. "I'm just fine. I...I was just remembering; I'd went to the mall for my girlfriend. I'd been busy all week...I, I forgot to get her a present? Maybe I just stressed myself out. I think I'm okay now," he smiled warily at her, scratching his head. Mamoru stretched and yawned as the nurse observed him; the ID was now on the hospital bed. Mamoru's eyes snapped open. "Whoa! What? Did you say last week?!" Mamoru suddenly exclaimed. The nurse blinked and approached him cautiously, her delicate hands touched his shoulder. "Um...yes...last week you seized outside of the mall. Cameras spotted you several times that day clutching your head; witnesses said you looked sickly. And our first responders said you were unconscious and pale." The nurse frowned as Mamoru gave her a worried, but blank stare. His brown-blue eyes were filled with confusion and the nurse felt bad. "You don't remember any of this do you?" she asked him sadly.

Mamoru looked away; his eyes briefly filled with tears, but when he sniffed, they went away. Frowning, he shook his head in the negative. The nurse blinked then smiled. "Well...if its any consolation; the cerebral hemoraghing stopped and caused no severe damage." Now Mamoru exploded. "Cerebral? Hemoraging? Where? In my brain?" The nurse paled. "Eh, yes," she said warily. "Medics discovered that as they rushed you here...you know, I should get the doctor..." And with that she hurried off. "Yeah...you do that," he muttered under his breathe. Mamoru noticed finally that his clothes, the school uniform he put on yesterday--or was it last week?--was no longer on his body. It had been replaced by the white skirt-gown of the hospital. Yet...he didn't remember any of it.

A few minutes later, an older man, with circular glasses entered the room, with the nurse in tow. The man, with a nametag that read "Doctor Yamamoto". Mamoru sat up; a little too quickly. He clutched his face in pain...Yamamoto smiled. "I see you're still in pain," He said kindly. "I see we'll have to put you on a--" "I'm sorry but...its nothing really. I was in a car accident as a child, you see. I have headaches all the time. Some days they're good some days their bad. But honestly. It was just stress!" he shot to his feet. "So you won't have to put me on anything; if you see my files I'm already on something. But the nurse spoke of hemoraghing?" The docotr and nurse looked at each other quizzically. They had seen that in files and anyone who could jump up that high..."Well, Mr. Chiba...the cerebral hemoraghing...it appeared the day you were picked up. We raced to help you, but suddenly disappeared...I know, it sound insane, but still we don't want to take any chances. I've tried to contact family but it appears you have no relatives availble. Your phone didn't help either since it took the pass five days to turn on; it was some sort of update thing. Anyway, the problem, Mr. Chiba is we don't know what caused the problem and we'd like to--"

"That's perfectly fine. I'm fine. I need to get home, get back to my life. I have no family; they died a long time ago. But I have friends, friends who think of me as family, I cannot stay because I've been away too long. I need to get home. Now." The doctor and nurse looked at each other again. The sighed. Patients. "Well...we really would like to keep you, but we don't have a right to do that. You just have to sign a few papers and you're free to go." Mamoru smiled. The pair sighed again. "Ill get his clothes," the nurse said. "Ill get the paper work," the doctor sighed. And Mamoru was left alone. He sat on the bed, touching the tender part of his head. Cerebral hemorraging? he thought. That can't be good. If I'm having these type of headaches... His head was throbbing but that could only mean...Usgai. he had to get to her.

An hour and twenty minutes later, Mamoru Chiba was stepping out of the hospital. He pulled his cell phone, which he'd picked up along with his other items after he'd departed with Minako, apparently right before he'd collasped a week ago, and dailed Usgai's number. "Hey...Usgai," he spoke into the phone. "I'm sorry...I was supposed to pick you up, right? Last week? I know I haven't called or met up with you but...But I went to the hospital...is everything okay? Where are you?"

But we'll be Strong
and we will Fight
Against the
Creatures of the Night

Oh Crappity Crap::hope this is alright. I'm in the middle of castle & big bang theory edited: seriously if I make one more mishap, kick me out. There should be no reason I'm making dumb mistakes like this. Ill try, hell, I will be better for future posts.

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image
☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
ᓰ, ᗩᔕ ♈ᖺᙓ ᒪᗢﬡᙓ ᔕᗢᒪᕍᓰᙓᖇ, ᗩᙢ ☂ᖺᙓ ᕈᖇᗢ♈ᙓᑕ♈ᗢᖇ ᗢℱ ᒪᗢᐯᙓ ᗩﬡᖱ ᒎ⋒ᔕ♈ᓮᙅᙓ.
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Usagi nodded. "That would be wonderful for you to help Tabibito-san. Shall we start no-... Eh?" She was interrupted by a vibration coming from the place she kept the phone her mother had gotten her a couple of months ago... Of course she had almost broken it several times... But she pulled it out after a ring and looked at the number. Her face cheered up as she recognized Mamo-chan's number. She held up a finger as if to give her a minute. "Mamo-chan?!" She asked as though she didn't believe it was him calling her. She listened as he spoke and her face paled. "You were in the hospital? Mamoru are you all right? What happened? I'm fine. I've just been really worried, you were not but you were supposed to meet me last week. I can let you know what happened with Chibiusa's school later if you want. I'm at Rei's temple. Are you sure you are alright?" USagi asked quickly and worriedly. For the future queen of Tokyo, the smallest things made her worry, and with this new threat, she couldn't help but freaking out a bit.

She looked around... Chibiusa should have been showing up shortly... She smiled though at the fact that she finally had heard from her Mamo-chan. "Is everything okay? What is causing such a scared like tone in your voice Mamo-chan?" She asked. She had a good hint as to why.

I ᴀᴍ Sᴀɪʟᴏʀ Mᴏᴏɴ, Gᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴏᴏɴ.
I ᴀᴍ Usᴀɢɪ Tsᴜᴋɪɴᴏ, Sᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴏғ Hɪɢʜ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ.

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Outai Tabibito
Sailor Andromeda
Outai stood quietly and listened. She didn't really mean to listen in on the conversation, but frightened tones on both ends - though granted she could only just hear a voice on the other end, and couldn't tell what said voice was saying - caught her ears. Perhaps her face did not show it, but she could not keep what she felt from her eyes, and for some weird reason she felt concern. Obviously, whoever this was, it was someone she cared about, and they were not okay. She couldn't figure out why she would feel concerned, but little could be done about it anyway. At least, not right now.

"If that is your Mamoru, miss Tsukino, I am sure he is fine. From what I have heard of him, he sounds like a strong person."

It was all she could think of to say to comfort the girl. The fact that she had said anything at all surprised her - she could not let herself get close to anyone, and that often meant being cold and aloof to keep people at arms length from her. Perhaps she was growing soft. She had Usagi and her friends to blame for that.

For some reason, though, it had begun to feel...kind of nice to have at least one person not think of her as a creep, even if her friends suspected her all the time. They were smart to do so, but why should it hurt her that they did? Didn't she want them to be suspicious of her, to stay away from her? It was the right thing to do, wasn't it? So, why should it hurt? Why should she want someone to be her friend? In the end, if she failed, they would all die anyway, in the most horrible way. If she succeeded, they would be hurt. It was lose-lose to have a friend. Well, it was something she would sort out later with Mooney. He was smart. Maybe he could explain it to her.

User ImageUser Image

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
((Outai I hope you don't mind if I wait for Rei or Vampz to post))

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
((i don't mind. we need them to catch up.))

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

When Darkness falls
Pain is all
The Angel of Darkness
will leave Behind
But I will Fight.

𝕸amoru 𝕮hiba
User Image
Mamoru frowned with the cell phone to his ear. "What happened at Chibiusa's school..?" he asked, confused. Then he shook his head. "Never mind, Usgai-san, you can tell me about it when I get there. Love you; see you soon." Reluctantly, he disconnected. He looked left then right, oddly in search of his bike. Mamoru slapped his head, which resulted in an annoying spark of pain, which caused him to grunt and clutched his head like a moron. "Of course it wouldn't be here," he to himself. "No one would've known it was my bike to begin with. And beside with how long I've been in there, someone likely stole it. Rei's temple...that's across town...better hail a taxi."

A few minutes later, Mamoru arrived to Rei's temple, which, aside from Usgai's house, always seemed to be the Sailor Scout (Senshi) hangout. He walked quickly, smiling at the others and he was before Usgai. "Usgai," he sighed, relieved. "I honestly thought something happened to you. I know we just got off the phone but...I'm just glad you're alright." He smiled, relieved again, then reached and crushed Usgai to his chest. "I'm so glad, I'm so glad...." he muttered over and over. Even thought he'd just spoken to her, Mamoru feared that he could've spoken to a demon of some sort. One that could impersonate people; like a dobbleganger. Mamoru's headaches occured when evil began to defile the earth; and that usually meant Usgai and/or the other Senshi were in danger. But from the looks of it. All was well. Then what was it?

But we'll be Strong
and we will Fight
Against the
Creatures of the Night

Oh Crappity Crap::yay!

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image
ᓰ, ᗩᔕ ♈ᖺᙓ ᒪᗢﬡᙓ ᔕᗢᒪᕍᓰᙓᖇ, ᗩᙢ ☂ᖺᙓ ᕈᖇᗢ♈ᙓᑕ♈ᗢᖇ ᗢℱ ᒪᗢᐯᙓ ᗩﬡᖱ ᒎ⋒ᔕ♈ᓮᙅᙓ.

Usagi had been about to answer Mamo-chan when he was hurriedly trying to hang up. "Love you too, see you soon?" She said wondering what on Earth had gotten into her Mamo-chan. She looked over after exiting the phone call at the girls. She nodded. "Yeah, my Mamoru is very strong. I'm sure nothing was wrong... I hope so anyway. So do you want to start studying now? While we wait for the other girls?" She asked.

When Mamoru arrived, Usagi was so pleased to see him that all her worry seemed to vanish as she hugged him before being squeezed against his chest. "Mamo-chan! I missed you. What happened that put you in the hospital!? Of course I'm alright. What could have happened to me? I've been worried sick that something had happened to you!" She said looking up at him with her big blue eyes. She really had been worried sick. She had even gotten up early and got to school ontime and to Rei's temple before the other girls that day because she was so worried. She smiled rubbing her face into his chest before looking back up at him. She was just so happy.

She finally realized that they weren't alone and turned slightly. "Oh, Mamoru, this is Outai Tabibito. She is in a couple of classes with me and the girls. She is helping me study while we wait." The blonde said introducing the two. "Tabibito-san, this is Mamoru Chiba." She wanted to say the most perfect guy in the world, but didn't want to get too... out there with how much she absolutely adored him.

I ᴀᴍ Sᴀɪʟᴏʀ Mᴏᴏɴ, Gᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴏᴏɴ.
I ᴀᴍ Usᴀɢɪ Tsᴜᴋɪɴᴏ, Sᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴏғ Hɪɢʜ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ.

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Outai Tabibito
Sailor Andromeda
Outai had seen other girls in love with a guy before, but she had never seen something like this. Worry seemed natural in such a situation, but this was almost too much. It was sweet, though, something she would have cherished if she had never found out who - and what - she was. Still, it would have been rude not to make an introduction, though it seemed Usagi had done as much for her.

"It is nice to meet you." she said with a polite bow.

User ImageUser Image

Godly Fairy

User Image
User Image=======- - - - -> Usagi Small Lady Serenity
Super Sailor Chibi Moon< - - - - - =======

"Never forget that justice is what love looks like in public... as Senshi it is our job to protect it."

[[QQ the child was ignored]]

Chibiusa sat outside Mamoru's apartment, pouting as no one answered the door. Perhaps he was still at school? The pink haired child shook her head, even Usagi would be out by now, after detention and all that. "Small Lady, perhaps we should go to the shrine. You would be safer there..." Diana suggested. It was usually where Chibiusa and Usagi went after school, so there was a high chance that Mamoru was there. Chibiusa stared at the kitten for a second before slowly nodding. She walked over to the elevator, having lost the bounce in her step due to her disappointment.

She held Luna P in front of her as she walked down the sidewalk, eventually beginning to skip again. Chibiusa began to hum to herself, a cheery little tune. There hadn't been another attack since the one at her school, so Chibiusa felt good about today. Unlike previous enemies, who had attacked everyday, perhaps they were finally getting a break with an enemy that liked to take breaks. Certainly this would spell good for the future, seeing as how there it was wreaking havoc nonstop. The future. Chibiusa stopped walking, a wave of sadness rolling through her. She missed them, Neo-Queen Serenity and King Endymion. True, they were here in the present, but Usagi and Mamoru were more like friends to her than parents. Especially considering she could make Usagi jealous by simply attaching herself to Mamo-chan. "Small Lady?" Chibiusa blinked and shook her head. "I'm sorry Diana, I sorta spaced out." the girl said as she resumed her skipping.

Since Mamoru's apartment and Hikawa shrine were in two different sections of the city, it took the pink haired child a while to reach the shrine. Taking the stairs two at a time, the girl noticed figures at the top of the shrine. She reached the top in time to hear Usagi introduce Mamoru to Outai. "Hai Tabibito-san~!" the girl said as Diana hopped off her head and over to the dark haired girl. Chibiusa on the other hand turned to Usagi, her crimson gaze narrowed. "Baka Usagi! You forgot to pick me up from home again!" She threw her arms around Mamoru. "Mamo-chan! Usagi was so mean, she left me at home alone!" She sniffed, pretending to cry.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Gracious Lover

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
((OOC: I guess we're all meet up at Mamo's? 's What I'm gettin.))

Mina quietly walked along the side walk, not really.. exactly paying attention to where she was going. It was probably a miracle that she was managing not to walk right into the street; but I guess one could say that she wasn't too far gone into her thoughts.

A sigh escaped her, and she blinked and rew herself out of them, looking around.

Where was she going again?

Oh, right. The temple.

Which would mean...

She looked at the street signs.

She'd have to turn around, as she'd missed the turn a ways back.
Shamelessly formatted by GaiArch.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200

When Darkness falls
Pain is all
The Angel of Darkness
will leave Behind
But I will Fight.

𝕸amoru 𝕮hiba
User Image
Mamoru had missed Usgai too. He just...Mamoru, following Usgai's glance, looked around to another student with dark hair. She bowed politely, and he returned it, bowing low and respectfully. He had heard Usgai use the term san so he knew that Usgai held her in high respects. He didn't recall hearing of her, but he was sure that she had proven herself worthy. Probably even protected her. So Mamoru would do the same; he felt like it was his duty as Tuxedo Mask--and as Mamoru Chiba--to honor this person. "And it is a pleasure to meet you too, Tabibito-san. May I call you Tabibito-san?" He stood and was getting ready to address Usgai, while Outai Tabibito thought on whether or not he could call her Tabibito-san, when tiny arms encircled. He looked down, smiling, at the pink head with dual ponytails. Crimson eyes seem to fill as she whined over Usgai's leaving her at home.

Mamoru frowned. "That's okay, Chibiusa-chan," he said kindly to her, dropping gently to one knee, put his hands on her shoulders and smiled brightly. "I've been gone for too long. How about I pick you up from home? It will be fun; my car hasn't come back from the shop, but you like riding on my bike right?" He sent a pained look to Usgai. She was as worse as he was; she was always forgetting something too. "She won't leave you alone ever again, Chibiusa-chan," he said to her, while looking at Ugsai. He looked back a her, and held a hand out to the small girl. "Come sit with?" he asked her, his head gesturing to the stairs of Rei's temple. He glanced over at Usgai and gestured with a jerk of his head for her to do the same. He wanted to explain to both of them, in private first, what had happened over the last few weeks. How his headaches have been bothering him...leading him to believe that someone--or something--was coming.

But we'll be Strong
and we will Fight
Against the
Creatures of the Night

Oh Crappity Crap::Edited. I'l probably post tomorrow if shabath or kori posts

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers