Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tea Lich's Husbando

Blessed Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
E l y s i u mx˟ S. ˟xR e i t e r p a l l a s c h
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ ▍▍▍▍▍║▌│ ▍▍▍▍▍║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│

Idol| Moon| Persona User| Scanner| State: Definitely not okay
"Please try to keep up! I don't have time for people who don't know the steps~!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Every single time this happened, and every single time Elysium couldn't help but sigh. Shadows were a common threat, and a lot of people knew what it meant to be confronted by one now, but the problem was that not everyone could fight them. The moment that a single shadow appeared, they came in droves...a nest of shadows, as it were, and Elysium found herself in the center of the enter mess. It had appeared far too suddenly and far too erratically to have a fair chance to escape, but she had to do something. It didn't matter if she was a cop, soldier, or a pop idol...there were lives at stake here, and she had to do something about that. "Everybody, exit this way!" Elysium had to take control...it was the only way.

That was a familiar feeling...if she reached out and grabbed it she could just barely sense that there was a safe route out of the building she occupied for her and the civilians both. She ushered everybody out as quickly as possible, her standard emotionless face looking utterly fierce against the threat of being killed. She had changed since the last time she'd faced such a threat, but she looked the same. Her dark skin was contrasted by her white hair and ensemble, and while she had changed from her childish ways, she still looked very young, sans the maturity displayed in her stance and expression. When she was sure that everybody had gotten out the way she said, which was through the back of the building, she followed behind them. She almost laughed at how familiar this was to her.

That feeling she got, however, told her to stop. Sure enough a beam fell from the ceiling and crashed in to the floor after a shadow had torn at it. A group of them managed to spring up when she had been distracted...and here she was without a proper weapon. Elysium shot an apathetic gaze at her microphone stand and sighed, breaking off both ends of it by slamming both sides against a sharp incline. She spun the then sharp piece of metal around in her fingers and brandished it as a staff, citing this as the worst day she could've ever chosen to wear a dress. But there she was complaining when she still had an escape to make. The moment they were upon her, sprays of black shadowy goop exploded from her position. With each one she pierced or crushed beneath her crude staff, she was a little bit closer to escaping than before. It was an improvised weapon, though...it eventually broke against the goopy mass that was gathering shadows, and she was forced to retreat again. The only thing that stopped her was looking back at the mass and not in front of her. She didn't even realize she was going to be sent sailing across the room in three seconds tops.

First she hit the wall...and then she hit the floor. She could barely manage an "ow" before the shadows were on her location. She was quick to raise both hands to them, palms faced towards her attackers. It created a barrier between her, and the things that wanted to kill her thanks to the power of her Persona, a manifestation of the ideal self. Of course, a barrier wasn't going to do her much good here, no matter how many shadows she repelled. They'd keep coming back until she was too tired to keep it up. "I got everyone out, I think, but...what do I do now...?" Elysium couldn't even get her back off the ground since the moment she lost focus she'd be drowning in shadow gunk, but she couldn't just wait. She needed to think of something...anything, otherwise she'd either die or be stuck in one place all day. Beyond that, she needed to get far away from this shadow nest, otherwise she'd die regardless of whatever actions she took. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, planning her escape from there. "Come on, Elysium. What do I do next?" The first step was remaining calm, naturally, but that really wasn't going to get her out of here. Wait for hours until the shadows got bored of her? That was one plan, but she didn't have the physical or mental fortitude to keep using tetrakarn and makarakarn. She'd more than likely pass out, but if she did that here, she was dead.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

☤Hitoshi Hanketsu☤

The war was won, wondrous it was
Peace ensued, ignorance restored
Fate moved on, red lines twining
Sleep returned, lessons learnt.
Over it was not, as fate took a turn
For the better or the worse, evil returned.
Judgment preserved, my path anew
I tread upon bloodbath still.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hitoshi barely registered the panic when the screams were heard, and she quickly twisted the joystick of her wheelchair. The door burst opened and the crowd started to pour out. She pressed her lips together, a split second of irritation, before barking out orders, "You over there! Yes, you, Officer! Guide the civilians out of here, gather as many men needed! Evacuate this area and move all civilians away from here! Do not allow anyone else to come in unless otherwise authorized!" With that, she wheeled into the concert. Hovering over the beam, her eyes narrowed.

Irritated as she was, she had to admit, the instructions had been correct. The chances of a Shadow nest was so high, it appeared during a concert of all times. Hitoshi bit her lip as she heard the familiar gurgling. Not again. She quickly pressed a button on her wheelchair, propelling her higher, above the Shadows. Her bionic arm reached up and snapped on her iconic goggles, and ejected a blade. Thank god she placed one in her arm just before the incident.

The blade extended and Hitoshi released the hovering mechanism, landing on a few Shadows with a splat. She swung the blade with the same grace as she did before she became permanently crippled. She twisted the joystick and clicked a button, allowing the chair to run over a couple of Shadows as she made her way to the stage. She had heard a crack, and started to speed towards the sound. As she slashed away at the Shadows, she wished that she could summon Libra right now. She would have swept all these Shadows away with one blow.

Reaching the stage, she spotted the singer. A friend of Noelle's. Hitoshi had seen how Noelle acted when her best friend had died, and it broke Hitoshi's heart when it happened. Not this time. Her sword retracted, and her arm started the shift.

The machinery detached and reattached. Soon, a mini gun was formed, and she pointed it to the area where the Shadows were. The barrier Elysium had put up will protect her. Taking a deep breath, she started to fire.

For a moment, only the sound of gunfire was heard, as the Shadows were shot down one by one. Pulling back her gun, it reformed into her hand and Hitoshi guided her chair quickly over to Elysium.

"Ms. Reiterpallasch! Are you alright? Quickly, hold on to the back of my chair and put your feet on the braces. I'll get us out of here. And put on the helmet at the back too. I occasionally forget the height of the person behind me." Hitoshi quickly said, her back turned to face the Shadows as she slashed away. Her bullets were running low, and the mini gun was only for emergencies, when close-ranged combat meant that Shadows could crawl onto her. Ewww.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I stand before this massacre
              My weapons drawn, my eyes ahead
              Deep down I have always known
              This was eternity, my curse to carry
              Care I not of my destiny
              Chosen and carried out, without hesitancy
              Love and hate, a clash of fury
              Forever and now, I will stand
              My people, my family, I will do my best
              Raising my hand and letting it fall
              The echoes of my Judgment ringing on.

Company: Elysium
              Judgment Arcana
              Theme Song: Casual:Fight

Quote:

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

·.·´¯`·)» Αxℓє Ϻαѕση «(·´¯`·.·

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

L o c a t i o n: Chicago - concert
W i t h: Nobody
F e e l i n g: Anxious, confident
P e r s o n a: Uchhu Nike
S k i l l s: Primal Force, Garudyne, Magarudyne, Megidolaon, Matarukaja, Navas Nebula, Infuriate, Cosmos Connection
OOC: Don't worry everybody, Bea and I actually acted out the entire scene with Momo and him talking in the chat. So I'm not using her character without permission, it's cool with her.

User Image

::======>>::======>>

A man steps out from a house near a plane that's waiting for him, seemingly ready to take off as soon as possible. Axle was kind of running slow this time around and he told them that he would take his time, since he wanted to spend as much time with his wife as possible. He tosses a bad full of the things he needs into the plane, and turns back, just as someone else walks up behind him. Handing him a lunch, Axle tied it around his belt loop to eat it on the way there. His wife was a wonderful cook, and he never left their home without her good eats. It was a thing that he made sure he did as well as reminding her to make his food for him. The two of them leave their home, and Axle quickly turns around. He looks at her with a kind of stoic expression on his face, not sure of what he should. He loved his wife, Momo, and he hated leaving her alone.

But today was unacceptable and he had to go. He could skip out on this sometimes but today, Chikara needed his strength. Not that he gave a damn what a lover of Chikara wanted from him, he was doing this because the man was leading a team to healing. He wanted the world to be safe so he could spend the rest of his life with his wife and maybe a family. The people on the plane ask him to rush but he turns around to Momo, ignoring their pleas. Staring at her for a few seconds, he puts his hand on her face, and following up with, "Okay, Momo. I'm going to leave now. I'll miss you."

"You've done this sort of thing so many times by now that it seems wrong to tell you to keep safe... But I do expect you to return, as always. As soon as possible, at that."

"Don't worry. I know it's a silly thing to tell you but... I can't help it. I love you way too much to even see you worry."

"I can't say I won't worry, but I'll see you off with a smile at least. I'll make sure I'm here as soon as you get back, so please look forward to that instead of worrying!"

"Awesome." Smiling at his wife, he realizes that's what she needs from him as well. He'd prefer not to be a part of this situation at all but there's nothing he could do about having a Persona. He'd just have to live with it. As he begins to speak again, he hears voices to call him to hurry up. "Looks like it's time to go. I love you, Momo." Embracing her tightly, he made sure to understand that he cherished her. He wanted her to remember him, especially if he passed away before her.

It didn't seem in vain though as she hugged him back and kissed him on the cheek uttering three words that he was always grateful to hear, "I love you too." He smiled at her, finding himself in a much better mood than he was before. Axle could find infinite strength with Momo at his side! He hopped onto the plane, with Axle being the last one to get on, quickly opening up the lunch that Momo made for him. It didn't take long to get where they needed to go and some of the members of the KSU were already there. Axle was on the tail end of the last half of the group, finishing Momo's food rather quickly. It was that good. Axle reached into his military bag and pulled out his spear and his Evoker, holstering his Persona bringing weapon and tied the spear across his back, ready for action. When they got over the sight, their situation was explained to them a little bit. Axle kicked open up a door that was below them. There was just above Chicago where a large shadow nest was forming. Axle could see shadows beneath them, and he knew what he had to do. Axle dropped through the door, making his way down to the ground, unsheathing his spear as he fell. He jammed the spear through the shadow's head, destroying it.

Without another notice, and seeing that someone was beginning to evacuate the people, Axle took out his Evoker and pointed it at his head. His eyes widened as he said, "Persona!" and he pulled the trigger. The Evoker shot through his head, as a large blue portal opened up behind him, as a large, snake-like creature came swooping out of it, crushing a bunch of the shadows. Axle pointed his Evoker in the opposite direction of the people as a bunch of shadows were beginning to charge at him from behind him. His Persona, Uchuu Nike, sent a large flurry of wind in their direction, easily blowing them away. Axle jumped off of his spear and landed on the ground, allowing his Persona to disappear for the moment. Axle spun around, tearing through the head of another one. This shadow nest was one of the worst yet... They'd have to take down all of these things before they were able to leave. Damn these Shadows! Axle charged towards another one, ready to take all of them down as quickly as he and the rest of them could. He just wanted to get this over with so he could go back to Momo. He made a promise to her after all to come back as swiftly as he could.

User Image

Tea Lich's Husbando

Blessed Hunter

xxxxx • • • x C x H x I K A R A x • •
MEMORIES UNCONSCIOUSLY BOUND
TEARS THAT FALL WITHOUT REASON
JOURNEY WITHOUT AN END

xxx xxIxxxAxMxxXBxUxTxxxAxxxLxOxNxExSxOxMxExxxSxOxUxLxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

a m xxxxxxxx

├ ◉ ◉ LONGING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ YEARNING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ BELIEVING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ SEARCHING ◉xx
├ ◉ ◉ WANDERING ◉xx

xxTxHxExxxSxPxExCxTxExRxxxoxfxxxDxExAxTxH
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Human | Shadow | S.O.U.L | Hero | Chaos | Current Theme: Introduction: 7 Hells
[Out of Character: Nothing, for now.]

Everything seemed to be proceeding as Chikara predicted it would. The outbreak here was even worse than he would've imagined, though, and worse yet, he was sure not every civilian had been evacuated yet. This presented a threat in and of itself, but Chikara wasn't worried. They would remedy this eventually. What he was currently worried about was how Elysium, a member of the original AASET, had been holding a concert in Chicago right before the shadow nest appeared. He knew she was strong enough to stay alive on her own, but if she wasn't, then they would no longer have to proceed with caution since nobody's life would be in danger. Was it heartless of him to think like that? Perhaps, but he was only being realistic. He stared down at Chicago from the plane carrying him, and the shadows he brought with him began to cover the left side of his face as well as the right. It was almost like a jumpsuit, in that case.

"I've sent everything you needed for this operation, Mr. Kuragari. More specifically, I'll be keeping you updated on the battlefield conditions in real-time. If there's even the slightest change, I'll be sure to tell you!" That familiar voice was that of a partner of his...Amaya Magatsuchi. She couldn't fight, but she was excellent at what she chose to do, and he would rather trust her with giving him updates than anyone else. "Thank you, Amaya." Chikara was about to leave, but Amaya's voice stopped him at least one more time. "And Mr. Kuragari? Please save everyone you can!" Chikara paused for a moment, giving her a sound "affirmative" before he leapt from the plan and down in to Chicago. Th belly of the beast, as it were, considering this was the point of concentration for the shadow nest. A ball of shadow took its place in midair, and eventually formed a massive, dragon-like beast. Chikara landed on Chaos, his Persona, and rode the rest of the way down.

Chikara Kuragari was supposed to be some kind of hero in this day and age, but he looked nothing of the sort. Bandages covered his right arm and the right side of his face, concealing the inky blackness that composed almost one-hundred percent of the body of shadows. Otherwise, he looked very normal. He stood a bit taller than everyone else at seven feet tall, but his body was ultimately dwarfed by his Persona's massive size. His ebony black hair was almost exactly the same, save for a good chunk of it being missing since he no longer had his iconic ponytail at the behest of somebody he knew. He generally wore the same suited style from six years ago, even, save for the long black coat he wore on this operation. One violet eye scanned the surface, and when he found a good place to land, he removed Chaos from the field and landed relatively safely and unharmed.

"K.S.U, you all have your orders. Follow them to the letter, work in tandem, and everybody, including the civilians, will all make it home today. Your primary objective is to make sure all non-combatants are away from the hot zone, but the majority of you are to head inside. Including you, Noelle." As the leader of a special unit that had worked together so long ago, he doubted they needed him to tell them how to work together. Instead, he gave them their orders and expected them to, otherwise, do what came naturally. He would lead them if they needed strict leadership, but the operation just started so he wasn't even certain where they stood. The first, and biggest priority, was getting any living beings aside from them away from this place. As Amaya relayed to him over his earpiece, this place was had the highest concentration of shadows, but they had arrived quickly enough to attempt to halt the shadows here and eliminate their nest.

As soon as Chikara walked in to the building, he had his hand on the grip of his sword, which rested across his back. He marked his targets, and saw that his group was already fighting, so he was going to join the fray with them. Chaos snapped its fingers, and Chikara had begun to glow with an ethereal white light. "Vorpal Blade..." Chikara knew this would instantly take out weather enemies, and leave a deep gash in stronger ones, so he prepared himself to move. He vanished from his spot, tracing a white line through the air that went through a large portion of shadows, only to appear where the traced line ended. The shadows he had, literally, cut through disintegrated like all shadows before. "There's more coming in at six o' clock, Mr. Kuragari!" Amaya took care to warn him.

Chikara made his about-face and put his sword up on its flat side. He clashed with something resembling a minotaur. Naturally, it only pushed Chikara back a few steps due to his natural training, and Chaos aided him by giving Chikara's sword the draining properties of a standard shadow, allowing him to eat away at the creatures strength so long as it was fighting him. The worst that happened was that Chikara ended up getting dirt on his long-tailed jacket, but that didn't bother him one bit. "E-erm...Mr. Kuragari? Are you okay...?" It wasn't him she had to worry about. "Yup." Chikara remarked upon twisting the grip of his sword and splitting his opponent down the middle. As it fell forward, Chikara reached out his hand and absorbed both halves of it in to his body. Since Chikara was doing his job in cutting the numbers low, it was now up to everyone else to fight it out too. Unless the entire place was purged, he expected them all to do their part like the unit they were. And he trusted each and every one of them. Not only did he mark more targets, but he noted the location of his team. That would be important so he didn't get in any of their ways.

B I T T E R S W E E T ∽ INSANITY ▼ M A D N E S S xx AND HATE.

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image

Persona: Kohryu
Skills: Dragon Hustle, Ziodyne, Maziodyne, Tempest Slash, Mind Charge, Null Wind, Elec Amp, Spell Master

Time to break the chain
No pain, don't be afraid

Today was a good day. He had woken up, with his fiancee, Mikan, and he had spent quite a wonderful morning with her. Kuro often liked to spend this time with her to enjoy the days they had off. Kuro was definitely more of a seize the moment type of person but he understood that these days could not be beautiful all the time, no matter how much he wished for it to be. While Kuro had been happy and content with his life a few years ago, he was beginning to understand that there may never be a peaceful moment for this world. He had a Persona and unfortunately, he was obligated to use it. Him having a Persona didn't really bother him all that much, he just wasn't too sure about what his future might hold. In a way, he was glad that he wasn't one of the leaders anymore. It gave him more time to spend with the people that he cared about but at the same time, he was to report to battle whenever somebody else decided it for him. Although, Kuro did have some days off. Unfortunately or maybe fortunately, this was not one of those days. Kuro enjoyed helping people but this time around, Mikan was to stay behind. Even though the K.S.U worked mainly on their own orders, they were still to do what the government told them once in awhile. Kuro didn't spend much time on telling Mikan that he loved her because their relationship was quite secure. He was mature enough to understand that he needed to hurry up. She most likely understood this as well because the sooner he was done with this, the sooner he could come back and maybe spend time with her and the rest of his friends.

All of his friends were very special to him, even the troubled Axle Mason and his wife. A long time ago, while he was in AASET, and Axle was around, he never really thought much of the young man. Axle was actually older than him by one year but he seemed so much like a worrywart, that sometimes Kuro thought of him as a liability. When they decided to pick up Axle from his home, Kuro didn't really make any sort of emotion when he was taking a long time. He understood this boy's troubles. Him and Momo had grown exceptionally close due to an incident that happened many years ago. Kuro wasn't really happy about them holding back Mikan due to... their want to, apparently, but he was glad that Thessa was held back as well. Whenever Axle and Thessa were around one another, they both seemed to show signs of confusing hatred. Both Thessa and Axle had deep connections with Xander and because of what Thessa did, Axle doesn't seem to forgive her yet. Kuro spoke to Mikan about it before, as they both agreed that it was better to let things go their course instead of trying to force something between those two. Kuro felt that one day, something was going to happen between that would dissolve everything. Regardless of what he thought about Axle, other than that, he didn't really have much an opinion of him. He was much happier than he used to be but he could still see the blackness in his heart. He had never thought to tell Axle that he may have been the biggest source of keeping Erebus alive. Alas, Kuro was not the leader anymore so his technical know-how on what they should do was left up to Chikara.

He watched Axle recklessly launch himself into battle before they were given the okay, touching his sides. His two primary pistols were in holsters on his left leg and his Evoker sat on the right side of his hip. He needed to switch between the three constantly and he made sure to practice this all the time, because this was quite hard for him at the time. Finally, when Chikara contacted them all through communicators that they had bestowed upon entering the job. He gave a silent salute to some of the people that hadn't launched themselves into the battle yet, diving out from the plane as he soared towards the ground. Pointing his Evoker at his side, he closed his eyes and thought of his Persona, a bit of electricity surrounding him before a dragon made of clouds appeared behind him, scoping him up, and flying through the site. Kuro saw some of his comrades down there taking some of shadows, noticing that there were doing a damn good job at it, for sure. He noticed there was someone in an alleyway who was about to be attacked. The mayhem must have caused them to run into the alleyway. Getting a better look at the situation, Kuro realized that there were actually being attacked. They were... just standing there... "What the hell?" Kuro asked, as he pointed down towards the ground, with Kohryu heading in that direction. Kuro jumped off of Kohryu, allowing his Persona to disappear. Kohryu was rather large, and he didn't want to scare the person. If they would and could be saved, he would try and help them. Kuro kept both hands on his guns, ready to do the thing he needed to do if necessary.

"Ma'am!" Kuro asked, walking up to her, right before she smacked away his hand, and quickly turned around. The shadow launched a tendril at him but this wasn't going to be like the first time he went through something like this. He easily dodged the shadow's tendrils, realizing that this person was slowly becoming a shadow and a malicious one at all. "Son of a..." Kuro pointed one of his guns at the half human, half shadow creature being swallowed by a syndrome of Apathy. Kuro had researched the Syndrome and he would have never believed it would have gotten as bad as it was now. Kuro closed his eyes and pulled the trigger as quickly as he could, managing to aim directly for their head, their arm, and their leg. The shadow staggered back a bit, as Kuro stepped towards it, pointing one of his guns at it, and the Evoker at his head. "Forgive me." Kuro pulled the trigger on his Evoker, simultaneously pulling the trigger on his actual gun. A large flash of electricity rained down from the heavens, striking the hybrid creature into darkness. A mark was left on the ground, as Kuro knelt down and sighed, morning the loss of another human being to the Shadows. Kuro quickly turned back around, and jumped into the air, Kohryu coming to soar through the skies once more. "Chikara, there are still people in this city changing into Shadows. To resist further outbreak, I decided to destroy the creature as it stood. I am going to check on the rest of the city. I am hoping there are no more transforming as we speak." Releasing his finger from his communicator, Kuro soared through the skies, hoping to find all the people safe. Noticing there was quite a large amount heading to what looked like... a concert hall, Kuro touched down before them, raining his guns down upon them. They weren't going to get away and hurt whoever was in there. He didn't even his Persona for this, all he needed to do was blast away. These were Shadows, but they were brainless. He didn't need to worry about hurting them.

That's the sign
It's time to try, you gotta fly!

Blessed Seeker

6,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
KOHAKU MIZUSHIMA : the justice
User Image
                                                                            location | chicago tab mood | like old times tab accompanying | K.S.U.
                                                                            persona | vaisravana tab equipped | katana
                                                                            skills | ragnarok, mahamaon, god's judgement, megido, mediarama,
                                                                            fire break, tempest slash, counterstrike

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Being late and dressed inappropriately were both something unheard of for Kohaku Mizushima, and yet when she touched down near the site of the Shadow Nest, she found herself meeting both those conditions. It simply couldn't be helped--her home was far from America, and although the military was equipped with aircraft faster than those available to the general public, it was simply impossible for her to arrive at her usual fifteen minutes before everyone else. Her attire was evidence of how quickly she had left her 'house'; she had not been allowed the luxury of changing, and instead still wore a kimono, the uniform she had adopted for her current status as future head of the Mizushima Family. It was certainly less practical than what she normally wore on missions, but it would have to do, and if she could be perfectly honest she would have preferred it to the other possibility: She would have been far more worried about ruining a Desta original outfit.

As far as Alemayehu Desta herself, Kohaku didn't even have much time to give her wife a proper goodbye. Of course, she more than made up for it over the course of a phone call from the plane, made all the longer by Aly's refusal to hang up until the last possible moment. Kohaku had wisely only chosen to make the call after she had been debriefed on the situation at hand, otherwise there wouldn't have been enough time. From what she could tell, it was nothing much different than the sort of things they had been handling already. Ideally, they would be able to deal with the situation quickly, and reduce both civilian casualties and collateral damage to the absolute minimum.

"I apologize for my tardiness, Chikara." As usual, Kohaku's voice was calm despite their situation as she announced her arrival, sword drawn. The most difficult part of dealing with nests was not necessarily the toughness of individual shadows, but there sheer numbers, and Kohaku found that as long as she was quick and worked well with the others, her katana was sufficient as her main means of battle. After all, most of her Persona's skills were focused on dealing heavy damage to a select few rather than affecting an entire area, and there was no point in wasting unnecessary effort.

However, this nest could only be described in one word: Festering. Kohaku quickly realized that she would be overwhelmed if she continued to fight with weapons alone, and quickly drew her evoker, silently pointing it at her temple before pulling the trigger. "Vaisravana, Megido." Indicating an area practically teeming with shadows, she directed a blast of almighty energy at it, obliterating a good deal of them. Despite that, her attack barely dented their numbers; there was still much work to be done, not to mention countless people to still be evacuated... Turning to one of her nearby companions, she addressed him while continuing to send blasts of energy at hoards of shadows. "Saito, focus on evacuation efforts. Heal any civilians who have become injured. I believe that we will be fine for the time being." The shadows were numerous, but they still weren't strong enough to pose much of a threat as long as they weren't overwhelmed. Those who couldn't defend themselves should be given priority.

Blessed Seeker

6,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
HIROYUKI SAITO : the lovers
User Image
                                                                            location | chicago tab mood | all the salt in the ocean tab accompanying | K.S.U.
                                                                            persona | ishtar tab equipped | first-aid kit
                                                                            skills | mazio, diarahan, mediarama, samarecarm,
                                                                            patra, re patra, posumudi, nervundi

Hiroyuki didn't like the government in charge of this operation one bit. Their motivations were shady to say the least, and it was thanks to them that his family was in this position. One sister comatose--condition stable, but not improving either--and the other missing--presumed dead--and he knew that other families were in the same position. It was wrong; their intentions may have been good, but the way they were going about it... He definitely didn't like it. But more than anything else, Hiroyuki didn't like the fact that he had no choice but to join their side. It was the only way to ensure the best medical care for his youngest sister, and find out the truth behind the disappearance of the other...

Still, despite how much he despised those in charge, he couldn't deny that he was making a difference in the only way he could. He might not be able to do anything for his own family, but the least he could do was protect as many people as he could. So although he always grumbled about having to go on missions and clear out shadow nests, it was when he truly felt the most productive at his job. He couldn't destroy shadows with the proficiency as some of the other former members of AASET, but he still had an important role--helping to ensure everyone's survival. Standing in the back lines, Hiro scanned the chaos ahead of him, watching for the moment one of his comrades might get injured and fall. They were normally good at holding their own, especially against shadows like this, but their sheer numbers were concerning; any sign of injury would have to be dealt with immediately or else it was far too possible for them to be overwhelmed. Everything was working out as it should, until--

A loud thud sounded behind Hiro, breaking his concentration; he whipped around to look at the cause and frowned. Someone had clearly just made a flashy entrance, evident by the spear now sticking out of a shadow's head. "I'm not going to bother fixing your kneecaps if you shatter them doing that, Axle." Although he scoffed at him, he was grateful; if it hadn't been for his intervention, the shadow would have likely made a fairly successful sneak attack on him. But he didn't have much time to scold him further, as Kohaku ordered him to help with the evacuation efforts. "Just don't do anything dumb, got it?" He sighed before setting off.

"Right, right, everyone come this way..." Despite the chaos around them, Hiro's usual bored voice rang out, ushering all those still lost towards him and directing them towards the rest of the evacuation crew. The path had temporarily been cleared by his comrades, but they would have to move quickly before more shadows took their place. "Don't just stand around like a moron unless you want to die. If you can walk, run. I'll handle the rest!" He shouted before pulling out his evoker and resting it under his chin; there were still those who had been too injured to run. "Ishtar!" The white-clad woman came forth at his call, and a wave of healing energy pulsed from her, closing up most of the wounds of those left. Of course, more severe injuries--broken bones and the like--would have to be fixed medically first, of course... Kneeling down next to the closest person, Hiro pulled opened his medical kit and began splinting their leg. The bone would have to be reset, but once that happened, he could at least help them get out. "Sorry, this might hurt a bit..."

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

·.·´¯`·)» Αxℓє Ϻαѕση «(·´¯`·.·

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

L o c a t i o n: The Shadow Nest in Chicago
W i t h: Hiroyuki, the survivors, and the shadows
F e e l i n g: Confident
P e r s o n a: Uchhu Nike
S k i l l s: Primal Force, Garudyne, Magarudyne, Megidolaon, Matarukaja, Navas Nebula, Infuriate, Cosmos Connection
OOC: ~

User Image

Axle turned around quickly, managing to pierce another shadow in the face as he did so. He heard somebody reprimanding him for something. Axle found the source of his perpetrator, saluting him. It was Hiro. Him and Hiro used to have some troubles in the past but the two of them were relatively good friends now. Axle had made an effort to visit him in the past with Momo and even though the young, and rather irritable boy had scared him in the past, he eventually came to realize the boy was pretty normal. He just had a lot of bad days back then and just like him, he never wanted much to do with this Persona business. But now, they were both in it and they both had obligation to help out the world. As Hiro walked past him, he could feel the tiniest bit of care in his voice. "No problem, Hiro. I--" Axle stopped himself from sucking up when he heard a large crash of what was probably electricity. He had seen Kuro go into an alleyway before nearby them, so there must have been something back there. Kuro used to be the leader of his team in the past before he started to work with Noelle's team. The team was split into three at some point and since Noelle was the most capable (and recommended by Kuro in the first place), she was placed as the third team leader and Axle was placed on her team. He respected Kuro in the broadness sense possible because it was obvious his teammate was amazing. He had no idea what Kuro thought of him but he assumed it must have been relatively good. He had grown up a lot since his time in Animus Academy and even he was proud of himself at this point. Going back to the battle, he heard Chikara speak to all of them. They had an objective to complete and to avoid any perilous losses, Axle wanted to make sure everybody was safe now.

Shortly after Hiro walked away, he realized that what Chikara told them to do was the perfect course of action. He watched Hiro usher people in the opposite direction of where he blasted the wind, knowing that he should act as some sort of shield for them. He knew Hiro would be a great help in keeping people healed but Axle needed to focus on making sure that no more of these people were hurt. He needed to up the ante a little bit more, pulling up his sleeve a little bit. There was something tightly strapped around his wrist and despite it being there most of the time, he barely ever noticed it that vaguely resembled a wrist-watch. It was in the shape of that but there was only a red button on it. Not that it was numb there or anything, it was just... special. A feeling he got from that part of his arm. It wasn't too overwhelming, it was just warm. He pressed a red button on the wrist-watch he had on, the warm feeling spreading from his arm to the rest of his body, shining brightly over his entire body. An armor covered his entire body, and a re-enforced type of metal covered his spear, allowing him to channel some of his Persona abilities to his spear. The metal was colored a dark red, with the eyes on the visor being colored a dark indigo sort of color.

Axle dragged his spear across the ground, feeling a strong sensation come from his entire body, leaving a mark across the ground. "Amaya, this is Axle. I'm using the ACE wear that you gave us. I'm impressed, I actually feel stronger, and the more I'm in this thing, the stronger I feel. I hope there are more upgrades to come our way." Axle ended communication with Amaya, noticing a relatively large shadow start to walk towards him. Standing in front of Hiro, he turned his head to him and said, "I've got this shadow! Make sure that person is okay by the time I finish it off!" Axle raised his spear in front of him, wanting to try something. He spun his spear violently, a large gust of wind coming out from the spear. The green colored wind formed into a large torrent of wind, tearing through the slightly large shadow in front of him and the smaller ones that were behind him. When he stopped spinning the spear, the wind stopped, and Axle turned back to Hiro, speaking again, the shadows disappearing into darkness. "You okay?" He realized this voice had become sort of metallic as he spoke through this thing. These shadows were everywhere, it was insane, and so Axle didn't have time to hear Hiro's answer. He charged forward, and slashed through one more shadow. He had to make sure he could protect himself, Hiro, and the people, ushering way for a few people to head in the direction of the others. There was something there that would get them out of here. Axle would have to do a little bit of both, as protecting and fighting at the same time never seemed to be his strong suit.

User Image

Tea Lich's Husbando

Blessed Hunter

Noelle Glace
Ես տանել իրենց կյանքը ինձ հետ

The White Glint
Եթե ​​միայն ես չեմ լինի միայնակ

Here...listen to the song of my soul... [Current Theme: Charge!: Time to Make History!]
I'm more powerful than I ever was before, but that power came with a price... [Persona: Aine]
I believe that anything can change if you fight for what you believe! [Weapon: Armored Gauntlets]
As long as I can keep fighting, I'll do it... [Condition: Feelin' Good!]

"Persona!" She had made sure that everybody was out of the way, and she had made sure that when she fired her Evoker, she was resolved in her actions. Upon citing that one word, massive spikes of ice tore up the field of battle through the floor, encasing some shadows in solid ice while she prepared her next strike. Upon drawing her arm back and striking, a massive manifestation of power in the shape of a fist broke through the path that was frozen and destroyed every shadow in the range of her attack. She was excited now, and just like all those years ago, when she got excited no enemy was safe from her. That massive explosion of power could have come from no other than Noelle Hanketsu...perhaps the most dangerous "helper" in the world. Six years ago she remembered fighting battles like this, but six years ago she was exponentially weaker than she was today, making her an even more frightening figure to her enemies as far as she could tell.

Noelle rolled her wrist, feeling like she just tried to throw a truck or something similar thanks to how much energy she exerted for a single attack. She saw the results of her attack being a cleared area and nodded her head in approval, impressed by the results of her training. A black scarf was tied around her neck, and out of everything, the most visible aspect of her was that she did not appear human whatsoever. White armor that clung close to her body, resembling Axle's somewhat, shielded her from view. The main difference was that her ACE was mainly white with some black here and there while a visor for her eyes, the right side had been scratched over so many times that the sky blue coloration seemed to dim. It was designed in a sleek way, for more mobility and maneuverability than her counterparts. There were scratches here and there that showed that when Noelle fought she was normally the first to get hit, but that wasn't surprising considering who the armor belonged to.

She put her Evoker back and took her combative stance, her armored gauntlets looking even more beat up than her ACE, but only because they saw so much use. "Hahah...just like old times!" She had led an unexpected third team out of the original two six years ago because somebody saw that she had potential, as well. She'd been honing that potential ever since that day, and ended up reaching limits beyond some of her other friends. It was taxing, though, but she didn't look any worse for wear when she put her all in to a fight. "Alyssa! You're still safe! That means we got here just in time!" Noelle balled her hands up in to tight fists when she thought about her friend's safety being at risk because of a few fodder shadows. "Since we only got the order to fight...I'll crush 'em all to dust for you." Noelle's gaze also drifted to Hitoshi, and while it wasn't visible through her helmet, her standard smile widened as she waved. Yeah, she had to focus, but that didn't mean that she couldn't have a little fun, right? "Leave the rough stuff to me, Axle! I'll break 'em in half in no-time flat!" Noelle threw herself vigorously in to battle, but she noticed Chikara's smile before she did. It was...actually kind of creepy, but she could guess what he was thinking.

Նրանք քշել ինձ. Նրանք կործանել ինձ. Այդ Կարմիր Աչքեր կլինի վերջ ինձ ցավ ֆոր...

Blessed Seeker

6,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
FRIEDRICH KÖNIGSMANN : the hierophant
User Image
                                                                            location | chicago tab mood | excited tab accompanying | K.S.U.
                                                                            persona | siegfried tab equipped | thompson contender
                                                                            skills | atom smasher, mazionga, heat riser, marakunda,
                                                                            debilitate, makara break, tetraja, resist physical

There was a part of him that told him he was getting too old for this. He wasn't as young as he was forty years ago--hell, he wasn't as young as he was six years ago (but then again, who was?) and he was no spring chicken back then--and being in the middle of a war at his age was definitely bad for his health. What happened to his peaceful retirement? Wasn't he supposed to have a house, a wife, and 2.5 kids by now, and each of those kids were supposed to have 2.5 of their own? If there was one thing that he was almost sure of, it was that he didn't have 6.25 grandchildren. How the hell were you supposed to have .5 of a kid anyway?

But none of that particularly mattered, since there was a part of him that couldn't deny that he enjoyed the experience as well. It must have kept him young at heart somehow. But above everything else, it was his duty, as much as he tried to get out of the more tedious responsibilities whenever he could. Like today, for instance: He was supposed to be training some new recruits, as usual. It was just one of the things he was regularly called on to do with the military, as his prior military experience and familiarity with shadows and Personae apparently made him the perfect teacher for their current situation. But it was so damn boring at times, and some of those new recruits needed an attitude adjustment. If he was younger, he would have had no issue with teaching them some respect, but now that he was getting up there in years he felt as if he deserved to take a break from babysitting brats.

So Friedrich had resorted to his usual method for getting out of things: Ditching. He knew the layout of the facilities well enough to know where he could sneak in a nap out from under the watchful gaze of his superiors, and return when he felt like it. Unfortunately, the plane in which he had chosen to take his siesta today just happened to be the one that would be transporting him and the rest of the K.S.U. agents to their newest mission, which gave him the unfortunate impression of being proactive and on top of things for once. It also meant that he found himself in a very different place when he woke up than when he fell asleep. After a moment of confusion, he grabbed his things and followed the rest of his team out into the fray.

Quickly assessing the situation, he noted where his skills could be used the most, and the priority his movements should take. To anyone who only knew his normal demeanor, it would have surprised them to see how quickly he could make serious decisions, but anyone who had worked for him for as long as the rest of former members of AASET knew that making snap-decisions was one skill of his that hadn't dulled with time. Summoning Siegfried as he first made his way over to where Axle, Noelle, and Hiro were, he arrived just in time to hear Noelle tell Axle to leave the 'rough stuff' to her. "Just make sure you don't get broken in half either, kid!" He cautioned as he started with debuffing the enemies around them, weakening their defenses and making them easier to destroy.

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image

☤Hitoshi Hanketsu☤

The war was won, wondrous it was
Peace ensued, ignorance restored
Fate moved on, red lines twining
Sleep returned, lessons learnt.
Over it was not, as fate took a turn
For the better or the worse, evil returned.
Judgment preserved, my path anew
I tread upon bloodbath still.

Hitoshi sighed in relief as the rest of the K.S.U came in. Thank god for back up. At least Elysium was safe. Alyssa? Maybe that was what Noelle called her.

As one by one they arrived, Hitoshi winced as Axle landed on the ground with such a loud thump. He was wearing that new ACE suit that was given out. Hitoshi bit back a smile as her old teammates streamed in. Noelle, she knew. The rest, not so much. It was really nostalgic to remember.

But now, it was the time for action. Hitoshi clicked a button on her bionic wrist, as a metallic crimson outfit crawled around her, and her chair seemed to have a metallic sheen to it. Hitoshi grinned, standing up. The ACE suit had been modified to allow her to move, though it was for limited time, before having to rest. A helmet appeared around her head, and her goggles were tossed to the chair, a red visor covering her eyes. Waving to Noelle, she grinned.

The ACE gave her legs support, as well as allowing them to move. Really, it was the suit moving according to the bionic arm's electromagnetic waves, but eh, good enough. She could skate, and plus, even move around like usual. But taxing it was. Hitoshi was disappointed she could not be granted mobility again.

She skated forward, slashing and dancing through the Shadows. Fodder much? Gramps had lowered the defense and attack, that was good enough. Moving quickly back, she retrieved her other blade. No time to be fond. She zoomed forward and desecrated many fodder Shadows.

Soon, when she was exhausted, she collapsed back on the chair. Clicking the joystick, she moved back to Elysium, guarding her. Frowning, she stared at the rest.

"Noelle hon! How are the rest summoning Personas?" she called out to her wife, spotting Chikara, Kuro and many others. Noelle was the closest, and that was good. Panting heavily, she continued to slash away.

I stand before this massacre
              My weapons drawn, my eyes ahead
              Deep down I have always known
              This was eternity, my curse to carry
              Care I not of my destiny
              Chosen and carried out, without hesitancy
              Love and hate, a clash of fury
              Forever and now, I will stand
              My people, my family, I will do my best
              Raising my hand and letting it fall
              The echoes of my Judgment ringing on.

Company: K.S.U
              Judgment Arcana
              Theme Song: Casual:Fight

Quote:

Tea Lich's Husbando

Blessed Hunter

Amaya Magatsuchi | Amy | The Priestess
| K.S.U || Unaffiliated || Kikuri-Hime ||

Stress composed the majority of her day, and today was no different. She wasn't stressed out because she was afraid that everyone was going to get hurt, but rather, afraid that for all she's done, her efforts would've been useless to them. To allay her fears, she followed them, regardless of Chikara telling her otherwise. As soon as she grabbed her crutches she was off alongside K.S.U and additional forces. She couldn't join them in battle since just walking was a chore, but she could provide them support from a distance. "Why are you so intent on coming along, Amaya? It's safer here for you." Chikara was curious as to her state of mind, and while Amaya wasn't too sure herself on the whys, she had a good idea. "I...I want to be there when everybody's done. I want to welcome them all back and congratulate them." Amaya had the upmost trust in Chikara's unit, so she wasn't going to just wait for them to come back after she knew they would succeed.

When they arrived, Amaya stayed in the plane while watching what happened down below, staying behind to coordinate their efforts. She kept noted of the changes in battlefield condition, including when a new party joined the battle, when an evoker was used, what shadows were where, and eventually...a compliment from Axle? Amaya blushed, covering her face and shaking her head when she responded back over their communication line. "I-it's nothing really special...y-ya know? I just, u-uhm...th-thank you." The pilot almost chuckled given Amaya's flustered face while she was trying to focus. She didn't know if her new equipment for the team was going to help them or not, but it seemed to be doing the job. She also discovered that Hitoshi seemed to be missing something important and helped on that end as well. "It's in your holster, Mrs. Hanketsu. Unless you dropped it. E-erm...you didn't drop it, did you...?"

After that, she noticed things were starting to calm down and nodded once. "H-hello...? Mr. Nomusa...? The shadows are dispersing in locations A, B, C, and D along with the number of transformations. I think this nest is dispersing. Please, keep up the good work." Amaya was mentally exhausted trying to keep up with all of the action, but probably nowhere near as much as the Persona users themselves. Still, she had absolute faith in them all...Chikara had chosen them, after all. "Don't give out now, everyone! Come home safe and sound!" Amaya stated with about as much enthusiasm as she had for inventing things. They were all doing so well that it would be horrible to see somebody hurt, injured, or killed at this point. She'd go down there with them herself if she had to.

"I'll protect everyone, no matter what...!"

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image

Oh, cruel world! Say it wasn't so! Why did her wife have to be so far away, even now? Aly had been called to the military base in a secret location to talk about things with her Platoon but even after it was over, she was told to stay there! So, she couldn't go back to Japan after it happened to spend time with her wife? She had her cell phone with her and she wondered if calling her wife a million times before she even thought of her would be good idea... Of course it wasn't but even as Aly thought this, she had already turned on her phone and was beginning to dial her wife's number. Aly quickly grabbed her arm and stopped herself, knowing that this wasn't a good thing to do. She needed to get her mind off of Kohaku... But how was this possible? Kohaku was a wonderful, beautiful, incapable of doing any wrong angel! Her baby girl was so adorable that whenever she spoke to her wife that she just crumbled to bits. Everytime she could, Aly would shove a picture of her wife into everybody's face. She'd tell them, "here, here! Look at my wife! I bet she's way cuter than your spouse, huh?" and things like that. Aly had been head over heels for her wife ever since they met six years ago and her emotions had not diminished once. She decided to work out and get stronger to help get her mind off of things! Kohaku hadn't called her yet, unfortunately... Aly walked into the training barracks where plenty of other soldiers were doing their training as well. Aly walked past them, greeting them all with a smile. She figured being dreary and depressing about not being around your wife 24/7 was going to lower morale. So, she decided to keep a happy face on, slipping into a training room where not many people were. She set her phone on a step stool next to her, putting on some training gloves so she could whack away at this thing.

...

Ugh! It was no use! Five minutes of doing this and nothing was releasing Kohaku from her head! She fell on her back nearby the stool that she had set up and instantly noticed something. Someone was calling her! This was no time to be stupid, Aly! Pick up the d-- Nevermind. Before that sentence could even be written, she had already picked it up and answered it. It was Kohaku! Happy day! She couldn't believe her wife sensed that she missed her this much and-- O-oh. Nevermind. Aly realized that Kohaku was calling because she had been in Japan and they had been separated, and she was about to go on a mission to Chicago in America without anytime to say goodbye. There was some sort of Shadow Nest thing... going on there. Whatever, whatever. Aly was just glad to hear her wife's voice after being away from her so long. So, she wouldn't let Kohaku go this easily! Aly giggled and chuckled listening to her wife talk, realizing that it may not have been super professional for this to be a thing here.

Aly quickly exited the training barracks and started walking around the military base to search for... really nowhere to go to. Now, that she was talking to Kohaku, she'd tell her how much she loves her before the call ended. Aly cleared her throat and said, "I love you, Kohaku! I love love love you so much! I want you to be careful out there and I will be waiting for you as soon as you get back, sweetie!" Kohaku actually managed to say it back to her which made Aly smile and laugh. Right before she hung up with her, Aly laughed and said, "I'll miss you, Kohaku. I love you." Once she said that and Kohaku responded in tandem, she laughed and shoved her phone in her pocket and began to skip through the base. A small drip of rain dropped from the skies but did that kill Aly's good mood? Nope! She had just spoken to her wife and she didn't care who saw her! She walked through the little rain there was eventually because... people were beginning to stare, realizing that only Kohaku could see her that way, if anyone at all.. She reached a certain point in the base and saw a familiar face just standing there, looking up into the sky. Aly couldn't stop giggling even as she came upon the unaffiliated person whom was waiting there for something... "Hehehe... Hello, Momoko! Lovely day we're having, huh?" She said this, despite it already starting to rain and the skies becoming dark. "What are you doing?"

{Military Base} x {Momoko} x {Happy beyond belief!} x {OOC}

Blessed Seeker

6,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
MOMOKO MASON : the lovers
User Image
                                                                            location | military base tab mood | cheerful tab accompanying | aly&alejandro

Waiting was always the worst part, and yet it was all she could do. Even if both she and Axle hadn't agreed that it was for the best that she not involve herself directly with the military, her strengths lay elsewhere. There was no way she could learn how to use a weapon, and worse yet, use it to take a life in this sort of setting--not that she faulted those who did. She thought it was admirable that there were those who could take up the duty to defend those who couldn't, and she respected everyone who made that choice. Including her husband, of course, regardless of how much she disliked being away from him. When he joined, she decided not to beg him to stay, or plead with him, or guilt him into hesitating by fretting needlessly over him. She would do what she did best: Be a pillar of strength and consistency--for both of them.

So while she hated waiting for him to return, it was all that she could do for the situation at the moment. Which wasn't to say that she pined away for him and did nothing but sit around--her job, as well as her own duties to maintain the household and social relationships, kept her busy enough when he was gone on longer missions--but she often found herself waiting at the military base itself when she had the time. There was naturally some resistance towards the idea from those in charge at first, but Momoko had never been one to settle for anything less than what she wanted out of life. Eventually a compromise had been suggested: She was allowed to be in unrestricted areas whenever she liked, as long as she had an assigned escort. It was fair enough, so she consented, and today she found herself accompanied by an older red-haired man; a company member by the name of Alejandro Flores.

"The rain is really starting to come down, isn't it?" Momoko observed, more to herself than her escort. The rain almost seemed appropriate for the type of mission currently underway, even if the location was far from where they were--rainy nights were always when the shadows became most active at Animus, according to Axle. She used to always get worried whenever the rain continued into the evening, even if she buried it deep within her so as not to trouble anyone involved with her concerns. They were all well-equipped to handle their situation, and so she knew she couldn't doubt them--which held true today, too. They were a good team, she knew that much; the least she could do was believe in them and their success.

It seemed as though she wasn't the only one waiting for a spouse to return, either. She would have recognized that energetic voice anywhere. Turning around, Momoko greeted her old friend with a warm smile. "You seem to be in a good mood today, Aly." With her wife not around, she would have expected her mood to match the darkening sky overhead. But then again, she must have known that Kohaku would be returning to the base as soon as the mission was over, and she must have been excited to see her. Surely even a dark and cloudy sky could look beautiful if one was looking forward to something like that. "I saw Axle off earlier today... I thought it was only appropriate that I be here as soon as he returns, as well." She explained, looking towards the sky again. The rain really was starting to come down hard... "I would be happy if you would like to wait with me as well. I wouldn't mind catching up, if you have the time."

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image

Persona: Kohryu
Skills: Dragon Hustle, Ziodyne, Maziodyne, Tempest Slash, Mind Charge, Null Wind, Elec Amp, Spell Master

Time to break the chain
No pain, don't be afraid

Kuro was just as relieved as Hitoshi was when everybody finally arrived. He was unsure why but this was all so nostalgic. Not everybody from the old group was even here right now and Kuro was still feeling happier just being around them. The shadows he continued to blast to bits were torn apart by some of the other people, like Axle and Noelle for instance. They both had donned their ACE wear and some of the other members were doing this as well. Luckily, since everybody was protecting this area around the concert stage, things were beginning to clear up. He rubbed his chin, realizing that maybe, he should try and get himself in gear. He closed his eyes, as the ACE wear covered his entire body quite quickly, shining brightly when he pressed the button that he was wearing on his belt buckle. He felt a slight tinge of warmth coming from his hip when he pressed there, the ACE wear enforcing his body in a light blue tint. Impressively enough, the suit itself was colored light blue and the visor eyes were colored a white color. His guns were outfitted with a light blue coating, the shots now covering more ground. He could shoot from a much farther distance now, something that was definitely a help. Kuro pointed his gun at one of the shadows and destroyed its head with so much ease, it was almost laughable. He didn't even have to use his Persona in this case. As everybody seemed to be pretty okay with this area, Kuro began to move, the armor disappearing from his body for the moment. The area around the concert was pretty clear but there was plenty of other places in this city that could probably need more cleansing. Kuro walked out into the middle of the city and saw a familiar and very respected face tearing up some of the enemies around her.

Kuro took it upon himself to slid in, slip one of the smaller shadows up away from her and shot it until it disintegrated. Kohaku's Persona was very impressive and he respected everything about this woman. She was an excellent co-leader for AASET and they had become quite close friends over the time they spent working on the team together. He often visited her at times whenever he got the chance but there was seldom time where they spent it together like this. When the shadow was destroyed and Kohaku did the same, Kuro put a hand on her shoulder, calling her name, "Kohaku." Kuro's voice was still warm and gentle as it had been from all those years ago, not letting one incident six years taint who he really was. When she turned around, Kuro quickly gave her a hug and patted her on the back, happy to see her again. The shadows here were quickly disappearing so they could spare some time to catch up. They had been doing this whole thing for awhile but Kohaku seemed so busy, they barely had a time to chat. "It's really nice to see you again! How's life been for you?" Kuro asked, hearing something come from behind him. He stood against Kohaku's back, and took a shot at a few more shadows, hearing what Amaya had to say.

She was such a sweet girl. Kuro was impressed that she had such a strong will and he held Amaya in such high regards just because she was so strong. Plus, even over the communication line, he could tell that what Axle told earlier had flustered her. "Will do, Amaya. Thanks again for being so great." Kuro told her, and focused his attention back on Amaya. "I wanted to ask you about your wife, actually. How have you and her been? Is she still really loving like she used to be or has she calmed down at all?" Kuro stayed pressed to Kohaku's back and they worked in synergy to take out whatever shadows were left. While that shadow earlier still bugged him a lot, he tried not to show as his shots became more and more aggressive. Calming down a little bit, he tried to focus on the task at hand.

That's the sign
It's time to try, you gotta fly!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas