Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tea Lich's Husbando

Blessed Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
K.x˟ S. ˟xU
║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│ ▍▍▍▍▍║▌│ ▍▍▍▍▍║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│

Team Chikara| Chikara: All Green| Elysium: All Green| Noelle: All Green| Amaya: All Green
"Burning up times four!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Chikara wasn't too startled by the sudden call, in fact, he was expecting it. He wasn't able to respond before Abaddon had begun speaking, and just as Chikara expected, Abaddon was a single step ahead as far as intelligence concerning their mission went. Chikara sighed once and spoke. "It's an optional assignment, but integral to wiping the shadows off the face of this planet. I'll synchronize the schedule so everything runs smoothly." The phone call was brief, and left Chikara with a sour taste in his mouth, but he had to feign cooperation for just a bit longer. Once that was over and done with, Chikara woke everybody up with an announcement if they weren't already up and moving. "K.S.U, an operation has been listed for the entirety of us. The goal is to gather as much information as possible, yes, but shadow elimination is also a priority. That being said, the operation is discretionary. Should you wish to opt out, then remain here, if not, then I'll meet you outside. Kuragari out." That was enough for the time being. Chikara was quick to collect Noelle and Amaya, who were already volunteering their individual strengths. Chikara would tell the rest of K.S.U more of the mission while they were travelling so Abaddon wouldn't be able to catch what was being done, but if he was to do this on his own, he was grateful that at least the two with him knew what he was thinking. Information didn't come cheap, so he wasn't going to waste his chance.

"Discretionary"....right. Noelle was the first awake upon hearing Chikara's call, and surely enough, she would answer it. She was ready quickly, changing to her basic black clothes to provide a bit of padding without the use of her ACE. Naturally she could not forget her scarf, nor could she forget to kiss Hitoshi's forehead before she ran off to do whatever it was she did. "Sorry that you had to get woken up now of all times...you can go back to sleep if you need to." Noelle adjusted her battle gloves and pulled her scarf over her mouth. "Love you. I'll see you when I get back." Noelle ran out and greeted Chikara, smiling like an idiot as usual. She opened her mouth, and Chikara planted a bagel in to her mouth before they were off. Chikara gave Noelle a pat on the head, and they were ready to go. They collected Amaya on the way, however, as the girl said she wanted nothing more than to be there for Chikara. "Let's get this done and get back home to everyone." Noelle remarked upon finishing her bagel.

Amaya had been awake along with Chikara, so when he called for them all she was prepared. She opened up her laptop while he was gone and started setting up what she'd need for her field work. She looked exhausted, but she was entirely prepared for what she had to do. When Chikara came to collect her, she was ready to go with him, taking along her modified Evoker so she could fight alongside them, and her laptop since she was little more than field support when she couldn't fight. As they walked outside, they were greeted with the sight of Elysium Sideralis Reiterpallasch, an acquaintance of all three of them. Elysium was here thanks to the efforts of Chikara, and Elysium had outfitted her with a beginner ACE, but it worked well enough for their pop idol friend. Elysium smiled, waving at Elysium, but the woman didn't respond to her, and instead stood with her arms by her side like a stock soldier. She was really getting in to character. "Well then. Shall we go?" Amaya remarked. All four of them nodded at each other.

Inside, she felt as though everything was so much clearer to her...she could feel her senses awakening, and her body responding to the massive power surge, and it felt wonderful. It was her first time using an ACE, and while she didn't know exactly what it was or how to work it, she had been assured that it was biologically linked to her in such a way that her actions alone would make it alive. She waited outside for the rest of the group, there out of some misguided sense of wanting to protect them or something...whatever it was, she wanted to repay them for what they had done, and this was the best way she knew how. She wanted to help them, but she also wanted to remain unknown, so she left her ACE active for the time being, completely concealing her head. She greeted them all with her characteristic silence, not revealing who she was, but internally laughing at the lame attempt at keeping herself unknown. On the outside, who she was would've been somewhat unclear. She was short, yes, but since an ACE molded to fit with the body, it showed that she had very little in the way of chest features. From the front, she could've passed for a young boy, and her ACE hadn't had any physical modifications to it yet, so she looked like a standard soldier in black and violet. The only added application were her tonfa clubs, which she brought everywhere. Upon K.S.U arriving, she finished her kata and stood straight, greeting them all with a simple nod.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Blessed Seeker

6,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
KOHAKU MIZUSHIMA : the justice tab HIROYUKI SAITO : the lovers
FRIEDRICH KÖNIGSMANN : the hierophant tab HARUHI SAITO : the death

User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

As usual, Kohaku was up early that morning. She had never once failed to complete her morning routine in the time she allotted it, and the fact that Aly slept in later than she did didn't change that. It allowed her time to get the tedious things done, and get things ready for the rest of the day. Get up, do her morning exercises, take a shower, brush her teeth...and get breakfast ready. Normally at her home in Japan, this meant asking a servant to prepare the meal for them. And as much as she detested the thought, normally at the military base that meant heating up a quick pre-made meal.

But today was different. She had a bit of time, and she had been...training. A simple breakfast would be easy enough, and it was something Aly would undoubtedly appreciate; a nice way to top off the brief time they had been allowed together. Get out the ingredients, start the rice in the rice cooker, prepare the food... It wasn't too much to do, was it? Chikara had taught her that much. She could pull this off, no problem.

Half an hour later, the kitchen was filled with a thick black smoke, and the sound of the fire alarm going off would have surely awoken even their neighbors. The miso paste had somehow burned on the bottom of the pan, and her tamagoyaki was almost charcoal black; the rice itself was spared, if only because she had failed to plug in the rice cooker in the first place. Kohaku contemplated simply buying new pots and pans rather than attempt to clean up the burned-on mess that she had created. Deciding to leave the warzone that was the kitchen for later, she instead carried a tray with some green tea--the one thing she could prepare flawlessly--to the bedroom. Aly was undoubtedly awake by now.

"Good morning." She greeted her wife as she entered the room, setting the tray on the bedside table and taking a seat. Breaking the news about breakfast could come later, even if the still-ringing smoke detector would have clued anyone in. "I brought you some tea. I was thinking that it might be nice to go out for break--" Chikara's announcement, combined with the alarm, drowned out the rest of her suggestion. "... I suppose I will have to amend my invitation. Dinner, perhaps?"

----

Hiro hadn't slept well, and it felt as if he had only just gotten to sleep when the announcement woke him up. Groaning, he knew that he shouldn't opt out, but the fact that the Special Forces were likely to be involved didn't particularly enthuse him. Yes, he knew it would be an opportunity to find out what was going on with Haruhi, but the possibility that he wouldn't like what he found out was too high. It almost seemed better to just avoid it entirely. But still, he rolled out of bed, threw on some clothes, and shuffled his way to the kitchen to get breakfast started. As one of the few truly skilled in healing, he had to at least be there for his companions.

A stack of toast in hand, he headed over towards Susumu's apartment. If he was going, he was going to make sure Susumu was too, even if he had to drag him out of bed. Letting himself in, he made his way towards Susumu's bedroom, knocking on the door. "Hey, wake up. We have to get going soon." "Soon" wasn't really a word in Susumu's vocabulary, at least in this context, but he had to try. "I made breakfast and everything. Just get dressed and get out here."

----

"Ugh, just shut up..." Haruhi groaned as the sound of a knock on her door woke her up. It was way too early for this... Couldn't they delay the start of the mission another five hours? Rolling over, she shoved her pillow on top of her head, trying to drown out the persistent, annoying sound. The last thing she wanted to do was wake up and go on some stupid mission with the KSU. Sure, killing shadows was fun enough, but she didn't want to see any of their faces. They'd have to knock down her door and drag her out of bed to get her to leave...

Less than ten minutes later, Haruhi found herself on board a plane, seated next to a very annoyed Chantal. Even though she had put up a significant effort to stay in bed, the girl had done what she had to in order to get her on her way to the mission. Abaddon's daughter was stronger than she looked, she had to give her that much. Haruhi sighed, looking out the window at the tarmac below. "Why do we have to bother with those losers, anyway? I bet I could clear that damn nest out myself."

Tea Lich's Husbando

Blessed Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Tsukino
    Calm

"Beauty of the child of destiny...
    Delightful days are rich with density of love. Thorny path, there's no easy way for real bliss.
    So I keep on fighting, fighting for destiny.
    Gonna keep on fighting, fighting for destiny."

User ImageUser Image
    Tsukino didn't really know how to respond to being woken up so suddenly or forced around so suddenly, but he knew it had something to do with Abaddon. As if he cared. Tsukino gave himself some time to prepare, loading up on whatever equipment he felt would be viable for his mission. Two sidearms, and a few clips given that it was already clear he'd run out if he was going to use up all of his energy dealing with a nest of shadows. He carried a single semi-automatic weapon along for the ride, but he would only have to use it if things got heated. His definition of a dangerous situation and everybody else's was different, however, as he never really felt threatened enough to put his all in to anything he did. He followed without complaint, and by time he had to sit with everyone on the plane, he didn't speak at all until he heard Haruhi's complaints. "The Special Forces job...our job...is ensured stability. As long as our goals align...we have to fight together." Tsukino remarked in his slow, deliberate way, despite his dislike of working alongside others.

Tsukino crossed his arms and leaned back in to his seat before closing his eyes. "Do what you will...when we get there. I won't stop you...but...I will fight alongside you. If you're watching your front...then I'll watch your back...we'll fight together..." Tsukino had become accustomed to working alongside Haruhi. He felt as though they were synced together in battle given how much they had practiced. While Tsukino had tried to keep to the topic at hand, he couldn't help but open his half-mast eyes and shoot Haruhi a meaningful look, though it was impossible to tell if there was a smile on his face or not. "By the way...I watched carefully during the speech...you did good work..." Tsukino remarked, not unaccustomed to complimenting Haruhi. "You kept your control under pressure...even though it would've been easier to attack on the spot. Good job, and...keep it up." Tsukino wasn't exactly sure how to say what he meant, but he was sure that his point got across. With that done, he could very well go back to relaxing and sinking in to his seat. Any fears anybody else had were not his fears. He saw that they had a mission to do, so he would do it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
    • Angelic Alliance 100
    • Battle: Mage 100
    • Frozen Sleuth 100
    User Image

☤Hitoshi Hanketsu☤

The war was won, wondrous it was
    Peace ensued, ignorance restored
    Fate moved on, red lines twining
    Sleep returned, lessons learnt.
    Over it was not, as fate took a turn
    For the better or the worse, evil returned.
    Judgment preserved, my path anew
    I tread upon bloodbath still.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Hitoshi woke up with a start. The incessant ringing and shifting and woken her up. She heard Noelle leaving, and she groaned. Raising her only arm to her head, she got up and shifted onto her wheelchair. Grabbing her goggles, she changed and attached on her bionic arm, and wheeled over to the drawer, retrieving her items. A small handgun, and her Evoker. Oh, and a heck load of bullets.

Her machine gun loaded, she turned and wheeled out to see Noelle finishing her bagel. Grabbing her sandwich, her tired eyes glared at Noelle. "Funny, I don't recall saying you could go without me." Her voice was cold and irritated, and she gulped down a cup of tea. Her hair was in a mess, but she didn't care.

"Now, the idiot that decided to summon us had better make this quick. Chikara! What are we going to do? You had better have an idea, or this fist might be implanted into your face." Hitoshi snapped. She wasn't a morning person, and she was irritated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chikara's phone glowed blue for a second, and Spiritus uploaded itself to Amaya's phone. Making itself at home, it stared at the screen, dressed in a yukata and lying in a futon. It'll come out later....

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I stand before this massacre
                My weapons drawn, my eyes ahead
                Deep down I have always known
                This was eternity, my curse to carry
                Care I not of my destiny
                Chosen and carried out, without hesitancy
                Love and hate, a clash of fury
                Forever and now, I will stand
                My people, my family, I will do my best
                Raising my hand and letting it fall
                The echoes of my Judgment ringing on.

Company: K.S.U
                Judgment Arcana
                Theme Song: Casual:Fight

OOC: I'm not good at feels.

Quote:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxmeilinLONG
    theMOON
                                    User Image
                                    It was dark. She raised her hand in front of her face, squinting as if it would somehow help. Nothing, there was nothing there. It wasn't as if she didn't exist; she felt the muscles and tendons moving in her arm, felt a slight chill, felt her feet on the ground. Felt something moving around her feet. Suddenly, a spark. Flames, but more importantly, light. She raised her hand once more. Good, it was there. As she lowered it, she looked down. The darkness still consumed her feet, only--it was moving. Writhing. Attempting to crawl up her legs, up her body, and consume her entirely. Looking up, she saw a figure in front of her. A man, his back facing her. Was he an ally, or a foe? Was he here to save her from this flame, these shadows, or was he the cause of it all? She felt as if she would recognize him, if only he turned around. She tried to call out to him, but she had no voice; still, he seemed to have heard anyway. He began to turn, slowly, and then--

"--is discretionary. Should you wish to opt out, then remain here, if not, then I'll meet you outside. Kuragari out." Meilin blinked awake as the sound of a familiar voice brought her back to reality. She laid in bed, trying to make sense of what she just saw. A fire, shadows, a man, Kuragari's voice... Wait, that last one had actually really happened, hadn't it? Sitting up, she contemplated the meaning of his message. He was talking about something. It was discretionary, optional. A meeting? No, who would schedule a meeting this early? Besides, those were rarely optional. So that could only mean one other thing... A mission.

Grinning to herself, Meilin sprung out of bed, quickly pulling on her clothes. Due to her age, her inexperience, as they called it, she had never been asked to go on a mission before. But she knew the truth. They were afraid. Afraid of her power, afraid of what would happen were she to unleash it in a situation outside of the controlled and safe training sessions she participated in. And rightly so. But it seemed as if whatever had happened was more serious than they all were anticipating. Yes, if she heard the announcement, that surely meant she was invited. So they had finally decided to take advantage of her abilities and unleash her power...

She arrived outside, stopping before the rest of the group. Arms crossed, legs firmly planted on the ground. "Kukuku... The promised day has finally arrived." She chuckled darkly, announcing her appearance to those who had not seen her arrive. After all, she did her best to suppress her overwhelmingly powerful aura around lesser beings. The KSU wouldn't be injured by such a thing, but they would undoubtedly find it off-putting. "With little choice, you come to me for help... Only fools would tap into a forbidden power if the situation was not dire!" Covering her face with her hand, she struck a pose--one she had been practicing just for this situation. "Is the cat inside alive, or is it dead? Come! It is time to open Pandora's Box!"

PERSONA : Qilin tab tab WEAPON : Guandao
    MOVES : Oracle, Escape Route, Tentarafoo, Sexy Dance, Poison Mist, Garula, Arrow Rain, Evil Smile
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxchantalLEFEVRE
    theREVELATION
                                          User Image
                                          It was fortunate that the remnants of her Apathy Syndrome seemed to flare up in the morning, otherwise she might not have been able to hold herself back. She might have had some...words for her father if she was in her right mind, what with his almost unnatural (for this hour, at least) cheerfulness and the fact he was expecting them to fetch the others like some sort of underling. She wordlessly followed Zeke, merely nodding in greeting as Glaciem greeted them. She had started to return to her normal self when they called on Tsukino, and by the time they needed to wake up Haruhi...

"Next time you pull that, you'll be getting a lot more than a rude awakening. We were told to assemble in no more than five minutes!" Although she personally wasn't a stickler for schedules and punctuality, she didn't want to disappoint Abaddon. Doing as he expected would probably only result in the tiniest bit of praise at most, but she shuddered to think of what would happen if they failed even in this simple task... Luckily, they had succeeded in that much, and they were on the plane in no time. Chantal found herself ushered in immediately after Haruhi, and sat down next to her with some irritation. Hopefully, this would be a short flight. At least there were others she could talk to.

Not that they were the most pleasant group. Haruhi was irritable, Tsukino was annoyingly slow to speak, Glaciem was, well, a robot, and Zeke... Wait, was that blood? "Hey." Chantal grimaced as she nudged her brother. She had learned long ago to just stop asking when it came to him, but that didn't make it any more off-putting. "We're on an important mission now, so at least try to act like a normal person, okay? You wouldn't want to disappoint Father." Her words had a heavy air to them; as much as she detested Abaddon for his methods, she wanted nothing more than his approval at the same time. She could only assume that Zeke felt the same way--or that he'd at least want to avoid his wrath. Sighing, she took out a handkerchief and handed it to him. "Come on, clean yourself up."

LOCATION : The Plane tab tab WITH : The Special Forces
                                          PERSONA : Tarasque tab tab WEAPON : Guisarme
                                          MOVES : Vile Assault, Magarudyne, Mamudo, Charmdi, Marakukaja, Evil Smile, Bewilder, Virus Breath

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User ImageUser Image
    ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    Team Kuro | Abioye Nomusa: The World | Axle Mason: The Aeon | Susumu Osoku: The Hunger | Évelyne Mason: The Chariot
    ♦ Where? Nadja's room (Evelyne), Their room (with Momo), Susumu's house (Susumu), Outside (Kuro) | ♦ With? Nadja / Momo / Hiro / with the rest of the KSU | ♦ Mood Tired! | ♦ OOC
    ❝ The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire. ❞

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ==== ♋ ==== ♋ ==== ♋ ==== ♋
    Obviously, there was nothing wrong with Évelyne's methods. She had to agree with Nadja though, speaking like this out in the open was something that was frowned upon, ever where she was from. Despite this, Évelyne was surprised at how Nadja was speaking to her. She had much more experience and much more prowess when it came to this sort of thing! How dare she even sully her ears with such silly frivolities! As if she didn't know basic protocol when it came to these types of things. Only a fool would do so and not remember protocol. Even if she did know this, Abaddon gave them free speech to speak on his matters. Regardless of what Nadja thought she knew, she clearly did not know this! That girl must be taught a lesson at some point... That is, if she didn't keep ending up in the girl's room. See, the thing was, Évelyne and Nadja had a sort of relationship. Évelyne couldn't really describe what it was because she wasn't sure if there were any emotions involved but... they had something of a relationship with one another. Nadja had such an... endearing everything and Évelyne could not resist. She did not like to stay to one gender for too long but this relationship had been going on ever since Évelyne joined the KSU. Nadja was a very demanding person and she kept up personal appearances in front of everybody but when they were alone... That was a little bit different. Évelyne shook her head and looked in the mirror. She was blushing... Wait, she was blushing! Why was she blushing? Shaking her head even more furiously, she received a call from Chikara. Listening to what he had to say, she was very glad that she was up. She could use this opportunity to cleverly sneak away! She couldn't sleep anyway. Not after all that. Évelyne walked out of the bathroom she was in and saw that Nadja was up and not really paying attention to her. Évelyne slowly slipped towards the door, and grabbed the doorknob, realizing that it was locked. Crap! Quickly unlocking it, a creaking sound was heard as she attempted to open the door... Maybe she could still escape with her dignity in tact!

----

Susumu was sleeping, of course. Well, half sleeping. He had heard the announcement from Chikara. He sat there thinking about it for a second and even had a half dream about it. Whatever that was. Probably something like a half unconscious, half conscious dream. Anyway, he was dreaming and it was about the word optional. Now, what did that word mean? A dictionary definition suddenly popped up inside his head and it was bright red letters above his head.

" AVAILABLE TO BE CHOSEN BUT NOT OBLIGATORY." Now, if you knew Susumu, that was essentially the best thing ever to him. So he'd definitely choose not to go. I mean, what could be better than having a free day to himself? Whatever happened, he wasn't going to go on this mission. Not until he felt someone shaking him. Was that his stomach growling for some food? Susumu groaned, as he slowly opened one eye and then slowly opened the other. "wuh..." He was in his underwear, laying on the couch with his legs over one side of it and his head sprawled half off the couch and half on. He was definitely not ready for this. But... Hiro had made breakfast. He smiled at his friend and stood up, scratching his head as he was about to ask what he made but... He realized that if he got dressed, his prize would be food. So he quickly threw on some food, and went to his closet where he took out his axe and tossed it towards the door. It busted up part of the floor there but now, it was where he needed it. Shrugging, he walked over to the table, and sat down, with a groggy smile on his face. "so where are we going, hiro? do we have a mission?" Honestly, Susumu didn't really care, he just wanted his damn food, so he was trying to make conversation while waiting for his food.

----

What Momo was saying was right. Honestly, Axle knew this whole Persona business just wasn't her speed, really. But he had to keep that thought in his mind because what if their child did have this horrible power? It had killed his brother, and he sure as hell wasn't going to let his family be afflicted by such things. Persona was now a thing for him to use against his enemies and for his enemies. Since he chose the right route like Thessa did all those years ago, he knew he had to do the same. Not because of her or for her but... he just felt like his brother would have done the same. While he wasn't entirely sure of why he needed to hate Thessa, he just knew in his heart that it wasn't time to forgive her. Not yet. Persona could either tear them all apart or bring them all together. Whatever the case was, he was glad he was on the right side. Axle had trouble sleeping that night because of all the things flowing through his mind. He tried to ignore his frustrations but there was little cause to do so. Him and Momo slept nearby each other and during the night, Momo had cuddled up to Axle. Axle took her in his arms and made sure to kiss her forehead and stroke her hair as she went back to sleep. Axle wasn't going to let her worry about him and shortly after that, he was able to sleep. He woke up to the beginning of Chikara's announcement, and he quickly got up to see that Momo had already gotten up. He hoped everything was okay... He thought this as he stretched and yawned, patting his mouth as he did so.

Axle stood up and quickly started to get ready, getting dressed and taking his Qiang out of the closet. Setting it aside him, he quickly put on his normal garb and walked into the bathroom to finish his daily routines. He really wasn't in the mood for this today but... he was never going to miss a mission like this. With everything more they did, he would be able to make his brother more and more proud of him. Axle finished brushing his teeth and walked back out, as Axle picked up his spear and walked towards the door where Momo waited for him. Axle walked up to her and picked her up and hugged her, keeping her in his arms as he looked at her. "You be careful now, okay? What we spoke about last night right before we went to sleep is dangerous so make sure you get Aly to watch over you today. You wouldn't want that creep to guard you again." Pulling her closer and quickly giving her a short kiss on the lips, Axle finally set her down spoke again, "I love you, Momo. Please be careful. Since you won't listen to me and just stay put. Get whatever you can on that b*****d."

----

Kuro had woken up the mention of Chikara offering an optional mission. As soon as he had heard it, Mikan was up to, and even if she hadn't been, he would have woken her up. Kuro realized he needed to get ready because he was still a little tired and he needed a pick me up. Kuro threw on a shirt, and then quickly grabbed some pants, sitting on the bed after he came out of the bathroom and quickly grabbed some nice looking black and yellow sneakers and tied them on. Mikan was still getting ready, as Kuro had to fix his cornrows too. Kuro walked back into the bathroom and made sure they were looking tight, realizing that this was an optional mission. Kuro wondered if that some people were going to be missing. Honestly, he hoped those of them who had the strength and weren't suffering from some type of affliction would go. They needed as much manpower as they could, and if this was an optional mission, that meant that the stakes may have been higher. Kuro walked out of his room with Mikan in tow, and they locked the door, hand in hand. It had been a while since him and Mikan had been on a mission together and he was happy just for that. "This is going to be interesting, Mikan. I can just feel it." That's when Kuro came upon the little girl that they had picked up a while ago.

She hadn't ever been on a mission before, and he was excited to see her strengths but her attitude was a little strange. "Calm down, Meilin. We've been through way too much awesome stuff to really have time to listen to that prattling of yours. It's adorable though." Kuro was a bit grumpier than normally since he really hated getting up this early. He smirked at her to let her know that he was kidding although she may not have caught it (even though he totally wasn't kidding), and he moved onto putting some of the extra supplies in the plane. As he was helping with that, he made sure both his guns and his Evoker were in his pocket and thank goodness, they were this time. That fight with Chikara yesterday could have been much more awesome if Kuro had control of his Persona... Oh well. He supposed it didn't matter anymore. Finally, he noticed that there was someone new here. Some of the members were there already such as Chikara, Noelle, Hitoshi, Amaya, Meilin, and him and Mikan but... who was this new person? Kuro saluted them and even though he didn't recognize them, he smiled and said, "Oh, so a new recruit, huh? Well, you don't have to worry much about us. We're not like Abaddon. We're nice to our new recruits. So, welcome to the KSU and all that. If you need any help with anything, let me know. Name's Abioye Nomusa, but you can call me Kuro. What's your name?"

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ==== ♋ ==== ♋ ==== ♋ ==== ♋

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image

The fact of the matter was, that Aly had be awoken by the smell of smoke. Kohaku knew she wasn't that great of a cook even though Chikara had helped them both when they were first getting married. Aly very much appreciated the thing that Kohaku was trying to do but it seemed... like too big of a job for her. Whatever the case was, Aly still greeted Kohaku with a smile, ignoring the smell of the smoke. Aly took the tray from where she place and sipped on the tea that her wife made for her. It was still hot but sure enough, it was perfect. Aly could never get why Kohaku could make perfect tea and for whatever reason, she couldn't cook for the life of her even if it was a tiny thing. She loved her wife, quite dearly and in fact made that clear on a regular basis, but... she needed to stop cooking for them. Aly was the one who could cook, Kohaku was the one with the Persona. It was just two different sides of the spectrum and surely enough, Aly definitely thought there were the same sides of the same spectrum. "Good morning, sweetie." Aly moved up to Kohaku and listened to her speak, with baited breath even though it was clear she had done something by still ringing smoke detector. While she would have loved to spend the day with her wife, sure enough, there came an announcement and the smoke detector drowned out whatever she was trying to say.

Aly laughed and said, "Guess we won't be having a free day for awhile, huh?" Aly asked, suddenly hearing her phone vibrate. She looked at the text that was sent to her, realizing that she had to watch over Momoko today. "Lucky me, I get to watch over Ms. Mason today! As for what you asked, Kohaku," Aly placed her hand on Kohaku's and smiled saying, "You should get going. We'll definitely have that dinner date. Chikara won't be happy with you if you're late, right?" Aly quickly planted a small kiss on Kohaku's lips and stood up, saying, "I'll take care of... what happened here. Go enjoy yourself, okay? And make sure you don't forget about our date!" Aly said, realizing that she was very much naked. Slipping into her normal military garb, she headed out into the kitchen to fix Kohaku's mess. She put a hand on her hip and shook her head, saying, "Oh, baby girl... what did you do?" Aly scanned the room and saw that Kohaku had done much more than get the pots and pans dirty. Aly figured she would take care of the situation before going out to meet Momo, wondering what they could together today? That's when, out of nowhere, she realized that she hadn't really known what to say last night when Moirarchos was here. She couldn't help but think of what she could have said back then, as she started to clean up the kitchen. If that was Frieden and he really was in the enemies hands, what could they do? Aly knew how close to Frieden she was but... she hoped the girl didn't do anything stupid. She only had one wife and she didn't want to lose her. Not yet anyway.

{Aly and Kohaku's house} x {Kohaku -> Nobody} x {Concerned...} x {OOC}

Rayelon's Kouhai

Beloved Junior

User ImageUser Image

Sleep that night had not been easy by any means. Thessa's mind ran through hundreds, if not thousands, of possibilities that could have gone wrong and left her partner wounded, handicapped, or even dead. She didn't want to think about it, but every time she forced herself to think of another topic, her mind would wander back to another scenario. She didn't expect the whole situation to stress her out as much as it had, but when the nightmares of her past came and created a deadly mix once she finally drifted off to sleep, her fears of actually caring came to light. Despite it being a tumultuous bout of sleep, it was sleep nonetheless, and she tried to hold on to the scenes of her looking down on her teammates as Chikara's voice echoed through the building, proving to be a stronger force. With a large sigh, Thessa rolled over to Chikara's side of the bed and stayed there for a while, rubbing her eyes that were mysteriously plagued with the drippy-eye-syndrome the night before. It was some weird virus that she was sure Mikan could diagnose, since the blonde knew damn well that big girls don't cry.

For a moment, Thessa considered trying to get more sleep and just saying phooey to the whole operation, but since she had been absent from the previous mission, she knew it wouldn't be right to stay behind once again. Slowly but surely, she got up and went through the motions of her morning routine. After she was fully dressed, she grabbed one of the smaller blankets off the bed, wrapped it around her shoulders and shuffled off to find the theft of her beauty sleep, dragging her scythe behind her like a child with their dirty stuffed animal.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                              「with」 chikara-senpai (at some point) 「location」 on a hunt to find the bae 「feeling」 sleepy 「ooc」 honk

jellyfuku

Blessed Seeker

6,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Bookworm 100
    • Tycoon 200
    KOHAKU MIZUSHIMA : the justice tab HIROYUKI SAITO : the lovers
    FRIEDRICH KÖNIGSMANN : the hierophant tab HARUHI SAITO : the death

User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"I will not be happy with myself if I am late." As much as she wanted to spend a little more time with Aly--or at least clean up the disaster that was the kitchen--Kohaku could not allow herself to be late once more. Yesterday, although unavoidable, was a blemish on her record, and one she was not willing to repeat. "Enjoy your time with Miss Mason. I will see that we return as soon as possible." Returning Aly's kiss, she stood, ready to part ways. "I...apologize for what you may find. I promise that I will make it up to you." Her face flushed slightly; she was not used to failures like this morning's.

After collecting her gear, she made her way towards the tarmac, where the rest of the team was beginning to assemble. Although a good number of them had yet to arrive, it was still important to her to excuse herself for not being the first there. "I apologize if I kept any of you waiting. There was an...incident at home." And that was all that needed to be said about that. "Chikara, what information do you have about today's mission? I believe it would be beneficial to go over what we know during our commute." Time spent traveling was still time wasted if not used properly, after all.

----

Hiro shrugged at the sight of the axe embedded in the floor. That was certainly a first, but at least it meant that Susumu was ready to go; someone would probably repair the damage quickly enough if they brought it up. Although their apartments were government-issued, they were nice enough, and they were fairly good about keeping them that way. Taking the pile of toast over to the table, he set it down for his friend. "It's not much, but I guess we don't have much time today." He explained as he took a seat. If he had time, he would have prepared a far more balanced meal, but the carbs provided by both the bread and the jelly would be enough for now.

"I don't know much about it, but I guess we have another mission after all." It was a bit odd that they were having one this soon already, as they had just cleared out a nest yesterday. This could only mean that things were getting worse. He frowned as he thought about the implications of that: More chances for people to get hurt for one, and the fact that their efforts might not have been doing as much as they thought... "I know that it's technically optional, but I still want you to come along. I don't think I can deal with those idiots again by myself so soon."

----

Anyone who knew Friedrich would have assumed that he was the type who slept in as late as possible, if his frequent afternoon naps were any indication. However, he normally found himself waking up fairly early--yet another downside of the curse of old age. Despite that, he took his mornings at a leisurely pace, not even thinking about rushing through any of the necessities. Today was supposed to be his day off, even if Chikara's announcement declared otherwise. Although the mission wasn't obligatory, he knew he should go along... Someone had to keep those kids in line. Still, he was not in such a rush that he couldn't finish his morning coffee. Who would fault an old man for being the last to arrive?

And yet, when he finally joined the rest of the group, he was surprised to see that he wasn't the last to do so. It seems he could have had that fourth cup after all. "Good morning, ladies and gentlemen!" He greeted the group with an enthusiasm that was only possible through copious amounts of caffeine. That, combined with his booming voice, probably went unappreciated by the groggier members of their group. "Another beautiful morning, if I do say so myself!"

Aged Gaian

User Image

I am Moirarchos
      Damage: none
      Power: full
      Orgia: inactive
      Considerations: humans hate early mornings
      Companions: KSU

It was beneficial that Moira didn't sleep. She couldn't - at least not by human standards. A wall outlet provided her all of the energy she needed. She spent the intervening time looking over Frieden's plans. By the time dawn broke, she at least understood a little bit more of what the military might have done to him. She couldn't even imagine sleeping now. She was the only ASSW not sided with the special forces. A lonely and frightening concept.

Chikara's announcement prompted her to get battle-ready. She attached her arms and weaponry, confident that Chikara and Kohaku would be present for the mission. Within a minute, she was out of her assigned room and making her way through the base. Every face here was a potential threat. She couldn't help but imagine with a twinge of glee the violent fates that awaited those who tampered with her good friend. The purpose that surged through her body ever since devising her final plan months ago gave an extra boost to her step. She was going to change everything, and god help anyone who would try to stop her.

Walking to the tarmac, Moira slowed her pace. Everyone was there, more or less. That last-minute review of her specs took longer than she thought, she supposed. It was nice having high-quality tools handy. People with Dia spells also made quite a difference. Everyone looked... somewhere between excited and zombie-like. Despite it being an optional mission, so many were here that Moira suspected they wanted to be out of Abaddon's immediate grasp as well. She spotted some key characters and approached.

"I need to speak with you," she said to Chikara as she walked by. To Kohaku, she offered a curt nod, but she barely even glanced at Kuro. There was too much to do for many pleasantries to be exchanged. Their transport was rolling out of the warehouse, and she began to hustle toward it.

User Image

Aged Gaian

User Image

Steve was hung over. Not dangerously so, but enough to know that flying this plane was going to be a nightmare on his skull. It didn't help that he had to be up before the sun even rose thanks to vehicle inspection, or that he had to frustrate himself by remembering the processes involved in starting and flying this particular machine that he assuredly had been trained for at some point. The manual he carried was barely helping, until he saw some bizarre non-rhyme scribbled on one page that suddenly jogged his memory. Right, he'd been trained for enough air vehicles that he started making up memory exercises for each of them. He looked at the control panel, strapping himself in as revelation washed over him.

"I can fly a transport pretty good.
                                                  Even though I don't think I should.
                                                  Not an F-15 because my spine would be crushed
                                                  But I can fly a transport pretty good."

Each line corresponded to a process that the rhyme reminded him of because of some weird brain trick he learned while studying, and the plane came to life. The air traffic director below him didn't seem quite ready for it, and jumped when he heard the plane roar, but did an admirable job of waving his lamps (which Steve now understood the meaning of thanks to this weird new line of work) and getting the vehicle out of there safely. He pushed the throttle a little bit and cleared the warehouse door, where he saw the KSU waiting some distance away. "All aboard, all aboard!" he said into his radio receiver. "You guys have a city to save and a young new team to show up! If you let a bunch of snot-nosed toddlers outpace you in shadow-killing, I'll be laughing at you all the way back home!"

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image
      User Image
                                                                          { Where ? Watery Shadow Nest} xxxxx { With ? The Special Forces} xxxxx { OOC } xxxxx { Persona: The Fool } xxxxx { Skills: Fire Breath, Maha Aques, Killer Wind, Rock Fall, Absolute Zero, Vile Thunderbolt, Great Magnus, and Genocide Fan }
                                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                                          Abaddon wasn't really listening to anybody in the group and he supposed that was for the best. They weren't exactly saying anything important so it wouldn't have been all that interesting to him anyway. The pilot that was flying the plane they were using looked back to Abaddon and quickly uttered something to him. He nodded and said, "It turns out our friends the KSU are just about to leave. With this new very interesting development, I will let you all know that the Shadow Nests we are about to take down is one nearby an ocean. More specifically, it seems that this particular body of water is so large that the people nearby this particular city that the people have been forced to evacuate. Some of our other troops left even earlier than we did, and they are currently trying to take some of the creatures. They are continuously spawning in front of us which might mean something in the body of water is creating. If that is the case, then that's where you all come in. You need to take down the Shadows above water and then destroy the creature that's creating them. Glaciem will lead the attack, with Zeke acting as a backup leader if anything happens to him. As soon as we float over the site, you will all jump out of this plane and take out the Shadows currently overwhelming our troops." Abaddon nodded to them all, knowing they could accomplish whatever he said. They were the ultimate fighting force and nobody could defeat them. Test after test after test... This wasn't their first merry-go round and they knew exactly how to handle something like this. This was something extremely elementary for them.

Zeke looked to his sister as he was licking the blood off of him, and he smiled at her. Zeke raised an eyebrow at her, and he nodded when she finished. Zeke was sort of afraid of what his Father would do if he found out what he did to one of his expendable soldiers. Then again, he might not care at the same time. Either way, Zeke would listen to his older sister. He respected her much more than he would ever tell her and he took the handkerchief from her, wiping the blood off of whatever part of his body it was. "Thanks, Sis!" Smiling at Chantal, Zeke listened to what his Father was saying, impressed that he was acting so coherent and confident in the face of five beings that could kill him. Zeke shrugged, figuring that was okay once in awhile. Finally, after he was done giving them the low-down, they finally reached their destination. Since this was a Shadow Nest, their Evokers would work even if they were still inside the plane. Abaddon quickly opened the door to the plane and as soon as he did, Zeke jumped out of the plane and launched himself down at the site. Abaddon smiled devilishly at how foolish his son was but he knew he was going to do this.

Zeke didn't even think what he did was foolish at all, and all he wanted to do was to have fun. Zeke took out his Evokers, and pointed it at the side of his head. As he went soaring towards the ground, five hands came out of Zeke's body and shot down towards some of Shadows in front of their troops. From where he was, they all still looked like ants. After his Persona's hands stuck into the ground, it lowered Zeke down to the sandy ground, noticing all the dead bodies as he scaled down. He managed to save a few people that were hurt by the Shadows but still, that didn't mean he destroyed all of them. He released his Persona's hands back into his body, dropping on a body that wasn't completely dead yet. He stepped on his face and then on his head, pushing his face into the sand. Zeke turned to everybody and laughed a little bit, saying, "Wow, this is pretty bad, huh? Lucky for you guys, you have us." Zeke turned back around, noticing that a few more Shadows were coming his way. Pointing his Evoker at his head once more, he held his hand out. A spear shaped blast of his Persona came flying out of his hand and impaled a few Shadows like a tisch kabob. Zeke threw through the air, waiting for further orders from Glaciem. He was the leader, after all, even though Zeke knew he was much stronger.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
      • Angelic Alliance 100
      • Battle: Mage 100
      • Frozen Sleuth 100
      User Image

☤Anti-Shadow Suppression Weapon Glaciem☤

The dark prowl through the endless maze
      The hope, the light, vanishing per day
      Nothing to do, the dark ones screech
      Cruel as the Devil, it laughed and sang.
      Humankind, desperately fighting by hand
      Hope I give reaching out to them
      Hope I hold upon creation
      Nothing can stop me from purification
      And blast it if I fail

Glaciem looked up when Abaddon began to speak, and his impassive face did not twitch as he have his orders. He was to take charge? He had expected Abaddon to allow his children to take charge, after all, he was only a robot. Someone that was meant to be lead. Oh. The troops were being overwhelmed. His optic shifted a little, before nodding. "Yes sir. I will not fail you."

His own programming was telling him to just destroy all the Shadows by himself, but he knew the rest of the Special Forces would be a valuable asset, but at the same time, they are meant to fight. Glaciem blinked. Asset. How was that so familiar? Something nagged at him, but he didn't know what. Glaciem shook his head, his hand hovering around his whip. No time to wonder. Maybe he had heard the scientist say 'asset' many times.

He turned towards the door, looking back. "Get out there. I expect you all to be on the ground near the Shadow Nest. When you land there, await my orders." He jumped, noting Zeke's action. His programming told him that the height will kill, but never mind. He faced towards the rushing ground, and a small shot was heard from Zeke. Slowly, a humanoid robot and a humanoid Persona fell side by side. His person flicked over the book, and ice shot up, creating a platform for Glaciem to slide down. Glaciem flipped himself, and his feet touched the ice, allowing him to slide all the way down to the ground. He didn't see the humans half buried in the ice. Turning back, his eyes focused on the fainted humans, before he turned back towards the Shadow nest. He had landed some distance away from Zeke, but that was intended.

He cracked his whip, striking the Shadows before him. "Focus your attacks around the Shadow Nest. Drive all of them back in the water Young Master Bishop, Ms Saito, the moment all the Shadows are driven back into the water, I want the two of you to destroy the Shadow Nest. The two of you are capable of removing the large one at the bottom of this water body. Destroy whatever else you need to remove Shadows. I trust the two of you will finish it in a single blow." he yelled. He knew it would reach the two in question, as his voice echoed out.

Focusing on his own orders, he cracked his whip and summoned Merlin. Large bolts of lightning struck down, just before the Shadows. Some people had been in the crossfire, and Glaciem only gave them so much of a glance. Disgusting humans. They turn into Shadows so easily.

The Shadows shrank back, all running for cover. Once more, large waves of chilly ice came for them, freezing many on the spot. Slowly, the wave of Shadows were receding back into the pathetic nest, water splashing around as they splashed in.

Striking out in the fear
                  Slamming down my fist to clear
                  Humans, pathetic bunch of creatures
                  Devil they hold, despite they say
                  Hurt it does when I see the pain
                  Ignore it I do, with a twinge of guilt
                  Find the source, that much is true
                  But something destructive lies in end

Company: Special Forces
                  Theme Song: Casual:Fight
                  Arcana: Devil

Quote: