Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Sure..." Sara says shyly with a grin, standing up as she pulls her long hair back in a ponytail, her hair brushing halfway down her back still even pulled back.
User Image
AGENT
NM

NM nodded. "And I work maintenance around the ship... not as much work as you might think." He told her while looking down wondering if this mission could count as a break.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"You think you have problems, try looking in my head"
☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽

"Come on someone on this rust bucket should have some scissors," said Spirit before going off to find South, Carolina, or Ghost.

☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽
"Have fun getting out."
"So... What's training like...?" Sara asks, following Spirit through the corridor. She doesn't notice a pair of eyes watching her from a distance.

"A mechanic too, well, that counts for something..." 479'er says sarcastically, rolling her eyes.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"Training? It was more like South trying to beat Carolina to a pulp," said Spirit thinking back. "And the only reason why I helped her was because I had nothing else to do."

"Have fun getting out."
User Image
AGENT
NM

NM shrugs and looks over at her with a smirk. "Well what else do you do other than fly the pelicans around?" NM asked curious on any other skills that she might have.
"I meant in general..." Sara says, shoving her hands in her jeans as she walks, lost in thought.

The figure sighs, watching her silently. She looks so much like her mother...

"I kick pansy asses that are flirting with me..." 479'er says with a grin, suppressing a smirk.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"It's pretty cool," said Spirit patting Sara on the head with her right hand. "Hey once I'm done cutting your hair want to help me remove these bullets?"

"Have fun getting out."
"...... Um... Sure...?" Sara asks, swatting at the hand with a slight grin. She stiffens a bit when the Director approaches, studying them both.

"Agent Montana... Sara... I would like to see you.... Montana, she will rejoin you later..." The Director says to her, turning to leave while Sara hesitates.
User Image
AGENT
NM

New Mexico smiled and let out a small laugh. "Fair enough..." He said and looked towards the back of the pelican wondering if Maine had slaughtered every one already.
"He better ******** come back soon..." 479'er grumbles, crossing her arms and glaring at the base.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"Yes sir," said Spirit her hands clenching, this man bothered her. "So the boss is calling you, want me to still scout out for scissors?"

"Have fun getting out."
"Sure... I'm sure I'll see you in a while..." Sara says with a weak grin, visibly flinching at the Director's touch as he puts an arm around her shoulders.

"Come on, kiddo... I want to try something... It won't hurt..." The Director says reassuringly, leading her away.

"Does anyone else find that creepy?" North comments a short distance away, watching.
User Image
AGENT
NM

New Mexico leaned back with a sigh. "He has to run out of enemies eventually." He says while trying to relax.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"I do and at the moment can't do anything about it," said Spirit before looking at North. "Do you or South have scissors for hair cutting?"

"Have fun getting out."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces