Welcome to Gaia! ::

"She'll learn..." North says with a chuckle, digging in. "She's a fast learner, I have taught her in the past."

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"You think you have problems, try looking in my head"
☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽

"I see," said Spirit eating her sandwich not paying attention to anything around her, she was worried about Sara.

☾______________________________________________________________________________________________________________☽
"Have fun getting out."
"Don't worry... I'm sure that the Director didn't have her sent here and seen by a bunch of others so he could do anything bad to her..." North says reassuringly, taking another bite.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"I just have a bad luck with friends ending up hurt or dead," said Spirit taking another bite from her sandwich.

"Have fun getting out."
"Don't worry... I'm sure this place isn't bad to kill kids..." North says with a chuckle, eating more of his sandwich.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"I still have worry rights though," said Spirit taking a large bite out of her sandwich and drank her water, she swallowed before continuing. "I did promise to keep her safe."

"Have fun getting out."
Agent Ohio

Ohio was walking down the hallway towards the Mess Hall to see if anyone was in there. Nothing big had really happened yet except for the training session with South and the others. Ohio then entered the Mess hall and Saw North sitting at one of the tables talking to Montana. "Might as well go say hi..." Ohio said approaching the table. "Hey guys whats up?" Ohio said trying to sound nice.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"The ceiling," said Spirit eating her chips then her pickle. "And would you happen to own a pair of scissors?"

"Have fun getting out."
Agent Ohio

Ohio gave a fake smile. "Ha very funny. And No I don't....I'm not a girl you know...." Ohio said bluntly.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"I'm a girl and I don't have a pair of scissors," said Spirit frowning before snacking on some more of her chips. "Gender has nothing to do with it, I knew a man once who had a pair of scissors to trim his fiancé's hair when she needed one."

"Have fun getting out."
Agent Ohio

Ohio sighed before looking at her. "Whatever....I don't need them since my hair is just naturally beautiful." Ohio said smirking cockily.

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

"Eh," said Spirit shrugging glancing at his hair. "I've seen prettier."

"Have fun getting out."
North shakes his head, listening to the two. "She has a right to ask, and I have a pair." North says, munching on chips.
Agent Ohio

Ohio rolled his eyes. "Whatever. I don't know how you would know about that anyway." Ohio said looking at her smirking,

Unsealed Spirit

13,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Spirit

Spirit looked over at North before grinning and patting him on the back roughly.
"Hey need to keep my options open don't I? But thanks North. And that man was in my unit, a unit is your family, we told each other everything."

Spirit and a scowl on her face and a murderous glare in her eyes as she looked over at Ohio.

"Have fun getting out."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces