Welcome to Gaia! ::

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
Jack jumped, nearly forgetting about Moon. Putting on his most gentle smile he walked over to the cage and unlocked it. "Hey there...Wanna come out and play with the others?" He held the cage door open, gesturing to show her she could come out if she wanted. (Its fine hun.)

Loyal Wolf

"Just a skull hound."

Silver Bane

Her ears perked as she looked at the newest member, a female that had the smell of a canine. Her tail ticked as she gave a growl. "Careful Jack, she's new, watch her around the others." She purred lightly as she rubbed up against the window again. In her animalistic form. Her beast form looked much like just that a beast and as she turned her body shifted showing muscle and power.

"welcome to my life."

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
Serverous untied the scarf from his eyes as soon as he was in the very back of the store, thinking he was alone he stretched out, leaning on a wall as he rubbed his eyes.

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Mooɴ SoυʟHдʀт
██████████████████████
Feeling││AT││SongXXXX
....││....││A Thousand WordsXXXXXXXX

Moon stared at the open door as Jack held it and a small grin appeared until she heard the other hiss. she looked up at the kind sir and shook her head slowly. "n-no th-thank you.." she whispered in a scared tone, her eyes showing fear and shyness as they glimmered bright red. she nodded with her small grin. as she thought a moment then crawled to the front of the cage, she looked up at Jack. "c-can i go outside maybe? or.. s-somewhere open spaced?" she was a bit afraid of bein yelled at, but this man seemed kind and gentle so she could relax a bit.

IRL Carnivore

16,715 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Sylumor had finished with his part and was feeling really happy now, almost prancing around the back of the store as many things interested him. Last time he was just interested in making noise and damage, this time he wanted to explore. Rounding the corner of an isle as he heard the chiming of something his hoof hit something hard on the ground and made him stumble forwards, running into a huge gong and making it sound with a loud 'CLANG!!!'. The sound is what made him crumple to the ground clutching his ears and small tears well up in his eyes as pain rang though his head, glancing up to see if he damaged whatever he had stepped on.

User Image

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
Jack pursed his lips and looked around. "The only place is out back near the bath pool, if you don't mind someone being in there sure, And don't mind the sounds, They're harmless. Promise." He smiled a sharp toothed grin as he held his hand out to the girl, wondering why she looked like he'd just smacked her though this was the first time he'd noticed her.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
Serverous let out a vicious hiss as he felt the end of his tail being trampled, Rising up he swerved around, catching the centaur demon in his gaze. "What is your problem!?" He hissed menacingly, looking at his tail as the sound of the gong echoed down. Picking off a single damaged scale he glared back at the centaur, a growl rumbling deep in his throat as he coiled himself up.

IRL Carnivore

16,715 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Sylumor was too busy trying to make the stars stop dancing as his head pounded from the echoing ring, having sensitive ears was a pain sometimes as that thing was too loud. He was however focused on the Nagas chest as he knew that it was stupid to look one in the face though he remembered the blindfold being on, but he knew it was stupid to stay on the ground near him so he tried to get his hooves under him while his head was still ringing.

User Image

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
[OutOfConsciousness: i am terribly sorry! i must go off to bed! i hate school.. anyways! i promise to post the second i get on in the morning! G'nights!]

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
Serverous rolled his eyes as he watched the demon's pathetic attempts at standing. Ceasing his hissing for a moment he moved a peice of hair out of his face. Still glaring he hissed lowly, "Are you okay?"

IRL Carnivore

16,715 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
His gaze darted upwards but focused on his neck instead of rising at being touched, freezing on instinct as his mind told him to stay still. Deciding that not answering was better and might buy him some time, for now while on the ground he would have a problem defending himself. "Head hurts, it was really loud." He said softly, his hooves finding the ground. If he could get up he could give a hind kick and stun the serpent long enough to get away, but then that might not be a smart move......

User Image

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
Serverous rolled his eyes again, Putting the thin green scarf over his eyes. The poor demon infront of him looked like it might s**t his pants if he didn't. Putting his hands on his hips he looked down at the centaur. "Er...okay?"

Loyal Wolf

[[off for the night darlings. My character is officially asleep in the sun. ]]

IRL Carnivore

16,715 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
"No, not okay." He snapped as his original disposition came back as his mind started working again, he couldn't be killed here in the shop or the keeper would skin the Naga alive. Finally standing he stretched and chanced a glance up, relieved that he saw the blindfold. He was growing bolder though he knew he wasn't entirely safe he at least couldn't be killed, though breaking his limbs would be an issue.

User Image

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

User Image
Serverous gave the demon a blank stare. "Hm?" (brain fart/ gnight to those two who logged off ^^)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff