Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Wolf

"Just a skull hound."

Silver Bane

Silver Bane gave a smug smirk as the clothes were pulled over the two cages. Sometimes she wondered what was with those two always getting at each other. Even with the mask and her darker self out she wasn't that bad to pick on someone. Then again she didn't pick on people she just ate them. She gave a yawn as she returned her focus to the door. "Boring, why are their never any customers sir." Ok so manners weren't really her thing but she could fake it.

"welcome to my life."

IRL Sex Symbol

User Image
Jack leaned on the cage, whispering in his soft voice. "If you behave, i'll think about letting you out in the shop later. But for now everyone seems a tad bit grumpy, so just relaxe and be good okay?" Walking back to the counter he grabbed his now cold cup of tea, frowning he took walked to the back to heat it up again. Returning he happily pulled out a stool next to the cages and plopped himself down on it. "I know hmm bane? Such a pity...And jinx, Do you think you've earned a bathtime? Calling me such filthy names, and then being such a grumpy puss in the morning?"

Loyal Wolf

"Just a skull hound."

Silver Bane

Silver gave a huff as she licked her paws before standing up and rubbing up against the bars like any big cat would. She sat against the bars near her master of now. "I won't bite, promise. I keep my promises, can I sit outside of the cage today." She purred lightly as she licked the bars lightly. Her tail ticked back and fourth. She was indeed different. Different times she was calm and collected the moment you ticked her off and well the skull was on and she was killing.

"welcome to my life."
User Image

Jinx Sighed, "Come on! I will be good! I just want to take a bath...you can even watch me to make sure I don't cause trouble with the water!" He said from the hole, "You know I don't mean it...I'm just sooooo hungry! I have not gotten one soul my entire time here...I am grumpy from starvation!" He whined.

IRL Carnivore

12,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Sylumor was glad that he did not need things such as souls, his food was easy to obtain. Though he did miss his friends and wondered if they were doing okay, tipping his head and shaking his tail. Rearing up he pressed his back against the side of the cage and rubbed to scratch it, the side that housed the Naga had small bumps on the bars that gave him a good scratch if he rubbed against it. His belly was the only spot on him that didn't have stripes, bleach white and shiny as he stretched.

User Image

IRL Sex Symbol

User Image
Jack gave a loud sigh, mulling everything over in his mind. "The first slip up...and ALL of you are in your cages again, Got it?" Getting up he opened the cages of bane and Sylumor first, then uncaging the naga, And finally Jinx. Giving him a deathly serious stare. "You have thirty minutes, then im going to go for you and you BETTER be there. Understood?" Jack twirled one of the keys on his belt, the one that he could use to shock any of the collars at any given time. "Now everyone play nice, and if someone comes in be polite."

IRL Sex Symbol

User Image
Serverous stretched himself before proudly slithering out, coiling himself next to the stool on which the Shopkeeper sat on while he looked around the shop, bored and unwilling to talk to anyone at the present time he.

Loyal Wolf

"Just a skull hound."

Silver Bane

Silver murred as she nuzzled the masters leg before going to lounge in the window, soaking up the sun. In reality, the centuar and the naga didn't bother her. really she was kind of the bigger threat, blood was in all living creatures and the fact she could make it boil or freeze with just a thought. She gave a purr as she kicked up her hind legs and lounged happily in the sun/ "I missed the sun." She purred.

"welcome to my life."

IRL Carnivore

12,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Sylumor was almost alarmed when the cages were unlocked, unsure of the outcome of this. Creeping as silently as his hooves would let him he moved over to the entrance to his cage and peered out, immediately spotting the Naga and suddenly wondering if it had been a good idea to upset him this morning. Knowing that he was trapped in his own cage if he stayed and not willing to give up this chance he creeped out before taking off towards the back of the store, his heavy hooves making loud 'clop' sounds as they hit the ground. He was well aware what could happen in 30 minutes, he was captured in less last time.

User Image

IRL Sex Symbol

User Image
Jack absent mindly petted the naga near him, running his hands over the same coil over and over again as he carefully kept each demon in check. "Not too far Sylumor."

Loyal Wolf

"Just a skull hound."

Silver Bane

Silver gave a purr as she curled up against the window. "I love the sun, oh yes I do." She purred as her skull clicked against the window. She looked liked she belonged in the window, her gray and blue fur was shimmering in the light.

"welcome to my life."

IRL Sex Symbol

User Image
Serverous got up, slinking away from the Shopkeeper's touch to go explore the shop, Flicking his long forked toungue out so that he could see as he stretching the strong muscles in his tail.

IRL Carnivore

12,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Sylumor found the back of the shop rather interesting, he found all kinds of jewelry and other shiny items that interested him. Picking up what looked like an incense burner in the shape of a large snake, it reminded him of the Naga with the green eyes and shiny silver body. He wondered though how it worked as he couldn't see any opening, his tail on the other hand was questing over some fabric that was near him and liked the feeling on the end on his fur.

User Image

Romantic Werewolf

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Mooɴ SoυʟHдʀт
██████████████████████
Feeling││AT││SongXXXX
....││....││A Thousand WordsXXXXXXXX

Moon didnt struggle as the man brought her into the shop and threw her into a cage. they were told that she was dangerous, or could be, but she already threw he tantrum far earlier as she was being torn away from her closest friend. the one being there all her life. she scoot to the farthest back of the cage she was in, throwing on her shy and sad face, her ears drooping down, her tail lying still and silent. she let out a small sigh as she pressed her back against the cold metal bars. she hated being caged up like an animal, making her remember awful memories. she hated nothing more, though, then her mother.. and the shop keeper that ordered her here. she pulled her knees up to her chest, resting her shin on them, feeling colder then normal. what could she do? she was afraid to do anything. afraid of being beaten or yelled at or even worse; possibly killed. she would glance over to the windows that let in such beautiful and warm sunshine that she wished she could enjoy. but she couldnt. she saw others already in here before her and wondered what they were thinking.
[OutOfConsciousness: if this is too much then i will cut it down, just say!]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces