Welcome to Gaia! ::

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

Serverous's tail wagged for a few moments before he went after the boar first, scooping it up with his lips and sucking it down his gullet in moments. He quietly slithered up to the cows, shoving one's head into his mouth before swallowing the rest of it's body in. He didn't even pause as he started on the second one, he didn't know he would be this hungry, but the second cow seemed to fill him for now. He gave a satsifactory burp and simply lay on his back in the grass, happy for the sunlight that warmed him.

SadCatsKnees's Queen

Shadowy Smoker

20,200 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
" I hope you like to break rules... "
User Image
Valentine snuggled into the couch further, pulling up a few cushions to make a small fort over the top of her. She closed her eyes, breathing softly. Her tail curled slowly around her thigh, the way it usually did when she was relaxing to go to sleep.
Kyle came back with a plate full of eggs and bacon. He sat down next to Valentine and said "once i finish eating im gonna sleep with you ok". Kyle finished the food rather quickly and smiled as he layed down behind her.

SadCatsKnees's Queen

Shadowy Smoker

20,200 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Object of Affection 150
" I hope you like to break rules... "
User Image
Valentine nodded under the cushions, yawning softly. When she felt him lay behind her she smiled, turning over to face him. She wrapped an arm around his waist, nuzzling his face against his collarbone .
Lyric smiled and sat by hthe naga, giving his forehead a brief kiss. She patted his hair a bit, then said, "It might not be a good idea for you to take a bath so soon after eating, your tail might get cramps." Then she got up and went to Mr. Goop and scooped him up into her arms, worried that Basher might try to attack the grub now that he had finished eating as well. "What do you all want to do today, anyways? Granted, the day is almost over," she said, recalling that the naga would have to turn in early to complete his brother's special favor.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

Serverous blushed briefly at being kissed. Stretching out more, "I wasn't planning in bathing. I kind of just want to soak in the sun.. " He loved the warmth, giving a broken pure he flipped so that the sun shone on his back.
The witch nodded, her brother on the other hand just frowned. "Well I don't want to stand here and bore myself out of my mind. Lyric, that stupid thing of yours told me you got attacked last night. You look fine to me," he said. His sister nodded.

"I was, but I'm okay now."

Ronin just stared at her for a while, looking off in a little bit of disbelief. By the sounds of it, this second naga wasn't particularly nice. Whatever, he shrugged it off. "Anyway, I talked to Pops last night. He wants you to pay him a visit some time this week. He has urged you to contact him before tomorrow night so he can make preparations."

The small magician looked surprised, even the grub tilted his head in curiousity. Her father was a loving man, but even he didn't visit often. She nodded, however. "I- I'll let him know. I can't just leave all of a sudden, I need to ask the others if it's all right." And by that, she would have to ensure it was all right with Serverous if he wanted to come along... and with Kakku, as well.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

Serverous wasn't listening, his mind drifting before he actually fell asleep, at least until his tail gave a monstrous gurgle and his lumps that were his meal shrunk greatly. He burped and got up to stretch, just because he could move with a full tail didn't mean he wanted to. He saw that the sun was kissing the horizon and knew his brother would be up by now. He slithered over to Lyric and gave her head a quick nuzzle. "I have to go now, but I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight." He gave her a kiss on the cheek and slithered off to the house. He dissappeared inside, only slightly eager as he entered his room and locked the door.
"The tank will remain outside in case you or your brother want to wash after, okay?"

Both Lyric and Mr. Goop waved happily to the naga, not minding his favor too much-- it allowed him to stay, anyway, and she supposed it was well within their nature to, um... mate with one another on occasion. She turned toward her brother and invited him to stay the night as well.

"I'll stay tomorrow, only so you can tell me later whether or not you've decided to go and visit Dad. I'm pretty sure it's important you go, though-- don't let those nagas hold you back." He explained, feeling that somehow, the tone in his father's voice had something more to it. An urgency. Just as well, he didn't typically accept visits from either of his children, they were usually a big distraction to any business that was going around in the kingdom. Being the King's royal vasier and magician all at once was a pretty tough job.

Lyric sighed, nodded. "I'll let you know, I still want to give both the option to come along if they want to. Until then, I'm going to turn in early. I still need a lot of rest, so..." She waved him off and entered her house before turning in to bed, sure that her brother would either sleep on the couch, or summon up his own temporary sleeping quarters.

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
            User Image

Garnet lye still as the shopkeeper spoke that he was going to take a nap. once he was out of hearing distance, she looked up and began eating her plate of food. need energy for later, right?

Later as the day passed, Garnet decided to tidy up a little in the shop like she saw Jack doing. she soon wondered to the back room again, where she had spotted the back door, and that was where she was sitting. in the dark, waiting for Jack, and even listening to the stereo and old CDs.

[ ooc || . ]

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

(@tsukii: -evil fayce-)
It wasn't long before the whole house was practically shaking with the sounds of hard banging, hissing and moaning. Once there was a particularly loud bang, as one of the naga's tails went through a wall. This went on well into the late night, stopping around 2:00 am when finally all was silent. The next morning the wall had been fixed, and both naga could be seen shedding their skin and swimming before grooming the loose scales off each other like nothing had happened. Serverous seemed to have had a growth spurt, gaining a good ten feet in tail length, and a bit more muscular build.

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

The Shopkeeper zipped downstairs happily, buttoning his usual coat as he ran a hand through his hair. "Oh garnet you could have switched on the lights. And thank you for tidying up but you should leave it to me or else I'll get bored! Are you ready to go?" He grinned at her, the walls seeming to groan with his excitement.

Romantic Werewolf

12,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
            User Image

An ear twitching, unplugging the stereo and standing as the creaking of stairs was heard. Garnet saw the faint outlining of the shopkeeper, ears pinning back as it seemed she was being scolded, eyes glowing a bright blue in the darkness. "sorry, I thought it would be nice to help.." looking to the floor, a foot tracing around the stereo. then he mentioned going out - and his voice seemed rather cheery - and Garnet immediately looked up with a wide smile. "of course!" slipping past the shopkeeper and by the door, the noise of wings flapping about gently.

[ ooc || . ]

Icevs's Fangirl

IRL Trash

The Shopkeeper smiled and gently grabbed her hand, leading her out and locking the shop before merrily walking down the street. They walked for a while, until the street lights started to become fewer and fewer until they ceased altogether. He didn't let her from his side until they reached the forest, where he looked down at her and smiled. "Don't go so far that I can't see you okay? We'll leave an hour before sunrise." With that and a great flap of his wings he was off, twirling in the air for a moment before gently gliding above the canopy of the trees.
Kyle smiled and kissed the top of her head as he closed his eyes he started to dream happily about having a somewhat normal life rather then being a mercenary. He woke up a little bit later and smiled as he woke up to the doorbell ringing. He slipped on a pair of boxers and headed to the door.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff