< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image

User Image

When your feet are made of stone and you're convinced that you're all alone.
Look at the stars instead of the dark. You'll find your heart shines like the sun..

ⓛⓘⓕⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓦⓞⓡⓣⓗ ⓢⓐⓥⓘⓝⓖ

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

EDITED OVER POST by accident. -_-

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

★★★Location: Phaedos ★★★ ★★★With: Dulcea ★★★ ★★★Thoughts:What is that power? That evil..ominous power? ★★★ ★★★Outfit: Here ★★★

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

User Image

ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o

So hear this please and watch as your heart speeds up endlessly, and look for the stars as the sun goes down. Each breath that you take has a thunderous sound! Everything, everything's magic!

ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Meanwhile on Earth..

The chattering of teenagers rang loudly from the halls of Ocean Bluff High as the last bell sounded, alerting the students to the end of the school day. Selena and her friends made a beeline for their cars chatting among themselves about what their plans for the day were. "I don't know about you guys but I'm hitting the beach, the waves are suppose to be epic today. You guys can meet me at the Spot." The Spot was a popular hang out at the beach, a good distance away from the blue waters were all sorts of concession stands, trinket stores, arcades and even a on beach gym that was always open to the public. Selena had a bright smile on her face when her friends agreed to meet her and she climbed into her car, her pride and joy. She had saved every single penny she ever earned and on her sixteenth birthday he father surprised her by telling her he would help her buy it with the condition that she never get a ticket.

Selena even named her car Bumblebee after her favorite transformer and the car had a decal to pay homage to him as well. The car roared to life and the raven haired female headed home where she quickly changed clothes, grabbed her surf board and attatched it to the top of her car. A grin spread to her face when she heard anxious barking from the backyard and went over to open the gate letting out her dog Bruno "You wanna come surfing with me boy?" Selena giggled when the dog started to run around her barking like mad. "Come on let's go." She was lucky to find a parking spot near the Spot and immediately spotted her friends gathered near ice chests and bomb box blaring music.

Selena hurried over to her friends and stuck her board in the sand a grin on her face as the group started to talk. One of her friends tried to reach down and pet Bruno who promptly growled at him as a warning and then padded over and plopped down next to Selena with a snort.

"Man your dog still doesn't like me. Proms creeping up! Any ideas' on who you're going to take?"

"I haven't even thought of that yet. I'm more focused on finding the perfect dress. Bruno doesn't like any of you guys for some reason, don't take it personal he's a guard dog. You guys going to hit the waves with me?"

❤❤❤Location: ❤❤❤ The Beach❤❤❤With:❤❤❤ Fellow students. ❤❤❤Thoughts:❤❤❤ It's Friday! Party! ❤❤❤Outfit: Beach Wear ❤❤❤Song: Everything's Magic.❤❤❤

User Image User Image

R O M A N XXJ O S E P HXXD E S A I

User Image
                                                            ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Sleeping in and not going to school on a Friday was pretty much the life of Roman. At least for today, because he would need his energy for the errands he and his brother would have to run. And seemingly on point of his thought his thirteen year old brother, Chase, would come busting in. "Wake up Roman! Remember we have to go shopping for Mom's birthday bash,"
                                    Roman would growl under his breath some rolling over. "Okay, okay. I'm up. I promise. I'm getting up now. Where's Mom anyway?"
                                    "I think she's at that spa place."
                                    "Okay give me a few to shower and get dressed then we'll go out, okay? Check on Ace too." Roman said calmly before bringing up his hand to cover his mouth because of the incoming yawning. It was good sleep while it lasted. He glanced at the time; 3:00PM. Not bad, practice had been killing him so he decided to take off of school Friday. Not like he had any tests anyway. When he went to open the blinds he had quickly shielded himself from the sun's glare and when gotten the chance closing them once again.

It was just a lot of sunlight for one person to deal with. Going over and grabbing a towel, Roman would leave his room to go and do "just-waking-up-bathroom-rituals" and then shower. And then after done returned back to his room drying off and such. He looked to put on some briefs and then possibly throw on a black tee shirt. And some denim jeans. And to complete his short threw together outfit some boots. He also made sure to grab his wallet, keys, and etc just in case his Mom had tried to call him and his brother while they were out.
                                    "Alright lets go."

The plan was to buy a pizza and cake to celebrate their Mother's birthday. Roman would lock up the house after his brother had gone to get into his Red Toyota Camry whom which he adored. He walked up to her and just waved his hand on her body before getting into the driver's side. Starting up the engine it and so on they began their drive. Roman listened to his brother talk about how surprised their Mother would be and he just smiled. Because it was true. He couldn't wait to see the surprise on her face either. They eventually had stopped to park and since it was only going to be a quick run in, he told his brother to stay in the car while she ordered the food hoping that his beauty would be in the same shape he left it when he returned.

He walked inside the shop smelling the aroma of well...pizza in the shop. Roman went and stood in line and then when it was his turn he walked up to the counter. "Hi. Can I have a extra large pepperoni Pizza?" he asked. After, he paid and would go and sit and wait for his order to be done.

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Jungle Karma Pizza was one of many eatery's lined up along Ocean Bluff's beach site and business was always booming, cause who didn't love pizza? It had been some years since his old team mates moved on he couldn't expect them to work at a pizzeria all their lives so there were no hard feelings. Not to mention his and Tommy's dojo provided a second distraction when the restaurant was not busy. RJ carefully pulled a fresh pizza from the oven and slid it on a sliver pan, one of the employee's hurried to take the fresh pizza to it's proper table. Every since Tommy moved to Ocean Bluff they haven't heard a shred of noise from some invading force but they were always ready. "Hey guys make sure to keep an eye on the oven would you? I'm going to take a small break." A friendly smile spread to his face when they nodded and he headed off to the back and glanced around to make sure no one was watching.

In the far back were lots of shelves with random things on them and RJ reached over pressing a hidden button that made two of the tall shelves pull apart. Quickly entering a light came on which activated a elevator that took him down underground to a hidden base. The base was to be the command center for the next team of Rangers whenever they were needed. Tommy, Avery and RJ had put a lot of work into the new base, expanding it and upgrading the security so they could keep an eye on the city.

"Welcome RJ."

A automated female voice chimed, the AI system was implicated when no one was around, a security measure that seemed silly but it was necessary and he didn't mind. "Greetings AI. Have there been any alerts?" RJ inquired as he made his way to the base's main room looking up to the multiple screens that were always switching views of not only the city but the area's immediately surrounding Earth.

"My sensor's picked up a energy readying in the Hyperion Constellation, most likely a comet. If there are any spikes in the levels I will alert you."

RJ raised a brow at the area it was well known among fellow Rangers due to the planet that dwelled there. "Hmm..keep tabs on it AI. Thank you." Their camera's did not go that far and RJ hoped it was nothing serious.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

✖✖✖Location: Jungle Karma Pizza✖✖✖With: Random People✖✖✖Thoughts: Business is great.✖✖✖

Dapper Businessman

9,140 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
              User Image
              User Image

Just reaching a clearing on Phaedos land large black war ship that could easily fit a whole army on board. The ship would start to hiss as the doors of the ship would open up and soon a man with some type of mask covering his face. As he would exit his ship from inside the footsteps of his army could be heard coming from behind him as they all held some type of energy weapon they would start charging them up as the man yells, “Take position!” Soon his solders would start moving into line but would leave enough space to go down on one knee lift their plasma cannons into firing position The man in the mask would stand in front of his soldiers and would nod as they lifted the cannons and position them in a certain way so that they could fire a shot long range. The man in charge would look towards his second in command as he says, “After the first volley and we cause them some damage we rush in and go after the girl. I can sense her she is hiding up in that temple. These shots will break through and we shall reach the girl.” The man would raise his white staff into the air and waits a moment as he would the sounds of the cannons charging would fill the forest and then silence as the man would shout, “FIRE!” Then from the cannons a green and black large energy projectile would be shot into the air and would start raining from the sky aimed at the temple causing massive damage on impact.

In a flash of orange light and slightly scorching the ground underneath her Kegan would appear beside her good friend Dulcea and would glare at the ship as it landed. She looks at her bracelets around her wrists as she then would have a smirk on her face. “Dulcea, don’t talk like that the three of us will be able to come out of this alive and well. But if it makes you feel better I will make sure to get her to Earth. I made sure to give her all the research of Starchilds as well…I know this guy. If he was to get both it would cause a problem.” Kegan would look around a bit confused as the ship had landed but they wouldn’t charge them. Kegan lets out a bored sigh as she shouts, “Oh come on are we going to fight or not?!” That was when she would look up at the sky when the green and black energy would launch up into the air. But when it would start raining down on Dulcea, the temple and herself she look lets out a frustrated grunt and says angered, “Oh you can’t fight fair huh?!” Kegan would thrust her arms forward and her bracelets would activate turning into some type of gauntlets with a gun barrel at the end of them. Her hair would soon be set a blaze and would look like pure fire as she thrusts her fists in the air again and the flames would form a barrier of fire around both her and Dulcea would be protected from the energy raining down on them and as it did Kegan turns towards the temple and says, “Crap!” The temple would be struck multiple times with the blasts actually forming a giant hole in the ceiling of the temple.

Aeron would turn his back towards the temple as he looks towards Blake and says, “Lead the troops to the front line where those two are trying to hold us off…I am going to take the backdoor. But bring me the woman in green. When you defeat them of course…We shall make an example of her. But…Do bring her alive its best she sees what happens to those who oppose first hand.” Aeron would make his way back to his ship and would lift himself into the air with his powers over wind and shouts to his troops, “Draw your swords and charge onto the battlefield.” They would strap their cannons to their back and would draw some type of sword and charges towards Kegan and Dulcea. As they would charge Dulcea and Kegan, Aeron would make his way through the new addition he added to the temple and Dulcea looks up at the sky seeing Aeron and motion towards Kegan to go to the temple. Kegan shakes her head but knew what was more important as she charges towards the temple leaving a trail of flames as she ran. As she would make it to the temple doors seeing they were destroyed with that strange energy attack. She curses underneath her breath and would rush in hoping to get to Z before Aeron did. Aeron would step on the floor of the temple as he would say things like, “Daughter of Zordon…I know you are here…Come on out so your death won’t be as painful as I can make it.”

| Where: Phaedos | With: ? | Wearing: Armor | Song in my head:Growing Hate To Galaxy | ooc: |

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

User Image

I'm insane, I am smart. All it takes, is a spark, to ignite my bad intentions and do what I do best to your heart. Don't be fooled, I was raised by the wolves. Now the moon hangs in full, so you know I won't play by the rules!

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

One of the minions to leave the ship with Lord Aeron was a very tall, very menacing looking Lycan he stood at nearly seven feet tall on his hind legs. Crimson eyes scanned the area where the temple is a snort of confidence came from the wolf man when he saw nothing but two lone women. "Is this all Phaedos has to offer? And here I was hoping for a real fight.." The massive man grumbled looking to his Master for the next move. Lord Aeron instructed him to capture Dulcea and lips slowly curled upward into a wicked grin as he bowed his head. "Yes Master." Blake stomped forward but he was not stupid he made no attempt to attack Dulcea yet but that didn't stop him from taunting her. "Hmm..I'd really hate to mess that pretty face of yours up so why don't you do me a favor and surrender?"

Duclea scoffed lightly and took a stance with her staff her stare never leaving the group in front of her. "Never mutt."

Rolling his eyes Blake motioned with one hand sending the minions first in any battle you always sent the pawns first. Blake watched Dulcea silently a little amused she was easily ridding herself of the minions and when the last one fell he smirked. "My turn." With a snarl he shot forward like a bullet and Duclea quickly swung her staff like a bat to knock him back. Blake yelped and stumbled back the female warrior quickly snapped her weapon in half and started to spin them a sharp whistling noise tearing through the area. Now being a wolf, Blake's hearing was heightened and to him it was like nails on a chalk board and the sound of a squealing train at the same time. Blake howled in both pain and annoyance his clawed hands clapping over his ears as the warrior drew closer.

"Funny thing about wolves, they suffer the same as everything else!" Dulcea snapped and the second she was close enough she launched herself at Blake quickly reconnecting her staff and slammed it into his gut.

Blake flew back from the force of the blow and having the wind knocked out of him only pissed him off more. He actually kept still doubled over as if he were in pain and waited...waited for the over confident warrior to draw close. Dulcea moved to swipe at him again and he quickly caught the staff in his hand and growled, yanking it from her hand and hurling it behind him. "Enough games!" The wolf man snarled and lunged forward sweeping her legs out from under her and quickly lashing out with his paw to grab her whole head in his hand. In two easy moves he downed the warrior and struck her once more for good measure so she'd stop squirming. "You are lucky he wants you alive." Straightening, Blake turned his gaze to the temple and hurled the woman over his shoulder then ran over easily scaling the stone walls and entering through the new hole his Master had made. "Too easy." He said as he dropped a winded Dulcea at his feet and sniffed at the air. "She's hiding. Come out..or I will tear my fangs into your pretty friend!"

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

☽☽☽With: Lord Aeron☽☽☽ Location: Phaedos☽☽☽ Thoughts: Oh look..fresh meat.☽☽☽

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

User Image

Look at the stars instead of the dark. You'll find your heart shines like the sun..

ⓛⓘⓕⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓦⓞⓡⓣⓗ ⓢⓐⓥⓘⓝⓖ

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Zaltara watched curiously as a massive ship drew closer her eyes growing wide when she saw canon fire, orbs of black and green energy started to rain down. Shrieking Zaltara quickly lifted her arms to cover her head as the temple's ceiling was blown apart. Panic started to set in when she realized the raining energy attack was not only targeting the temple but her mother and Guardian as well. Zaltara was about to run down when she saw Kegan throw up a fire barrier which protected them a sigh of relief leaving her lips. The man in charge wearing some kind of armor ordered his wolf on her mother and then turned his attention to the temple she was hiding in. Zaltara gasped and quickly jerked away from the window eyes darting for a place to hide she wouldn't have time to flee the temple.

Zaltara looked to a massive pile of fallen rubble and quickly ran over and ducked down, squeezing into two pieces that had fallen next to each other. Even though she was trembling she focused lowering her own energy so that hopefully the man would not be able to detect her. Z flinched when she heard Aeron's voice and lifted a hand to her mouth freezing, she did not dare to move. It wasn't until a second voice rang out threatening either Kegan or Dulcea she was not sure. "No!!" Zaltara quickly climbed out of her hiding spot but stayed behind the rubble keeping some distance between the them, her heart sinking when she saw her mother. "Don't hurt her! Please!"

Blake raised a single brow when he saw Zaltara she certainly wasn't what he was expecting. "And here I was expecting some shrived old bat."

★★★Location: Stone Temple ★★★ ★★★With: Dulcea, Aeron, Blake. ★★★ ★★★Thoughts: What am I going to do?! I can't possibly fight the both of them! ★★★ ★★★Outfit: Here ★★★

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm the real Superman saving Earth
Just a normal human being
No super powers or weakness
But I fight like my last day on Earth

At five in the morning, every morning, Dr. Tommy Oliver wakes up goes for a run for a hour and a half then goes into his backyard to practice his many learned martial arts until seven. After it turns seven he gets takes a quick shower and gets dressed not fearing about being late to work at the high school he doesn't start until nine which gives him plenty of time. He's a science teacher at Ocean Bluff high but his real reason to move there was not to teach teenagers science, he was there to protect Earth from evil; even though nothing has happened recently he knows that's just a matter of time until something sinister would come down to Earth but even if it did he knew there was nothing he or RJ could do especially when the morphers don't work and just the two would stand no chance against an army. Once dressed, after thinking on Earth's fate, he grabbed his communicator that looked like a regular phone and the unpowered box of morphers, no matter where he went they went with him, and his brief case filled with homework and completed work he has to give back to his students. He loved Ocean Bluff it had everything similar to Angel Grove including the thugs which he just happened to pass by one stealing a old ladies purse. He sighed before stepping in front of him as he ran toward him trying to run around Tommy it took Tommy a second to put him on his back as he swept his leg up and send the guy flying in the air. Obviously Tommy couldn't stop the thief with the important stuff in his hand so he let him escape but not with the purse which he gave back to the old lady who graciously thanked him.

Within thirty minutes he was in his room getting everything ready and when the clock struck nine his class came in greeting him taking their assigned seats and he was able to teach them without any interruptions happening like they did around his first time being a ranger which he was glad never came for these young men and women. Five hours passed and he was done with his work and now free to do whatever he pleased and the most place he spent his time was either at the dojo or at the Jungle Karma Pizza place owner by his partner RJ. That wasn't a long walk either and once he arrived he knew RJ was in the hidden command center and even though Tommy didn't work nor own the place he was able to go in the back anyways to enter the base. He made sure no one was looking before pressing the button and taking the elevator down hearing the AI greet him as well "Welcome Dr. Oliver" he looked up to nothing and smirked slightly "greeting to you too AI and what's up RJ checking for anything unearthly". Checking the scanners and anything that would bring forth trouble to Earth he heard AI tell RJ and him that there is something in the Hyperion Constellation something about the name of it hit a thought in his head. 'Where did I hear that before? What planets are there around it?'.

Looking towards RJ as he made sure AI would keep an eye on it Tommy walked over and put the morphers on a counter of the counsel and sighed "something's not right I can feel it. We need to have everything surveillance and ready for anything". He wasn't sure why he felt that way but thirty years of danger he knew this wasn't a feeling it was a for see able future. Tommy took a seat next to the screens and placed his hand around his chin thinking hard on the situation "for a science teacher I always got confused on the galaxy.... No matter how many times we save it".

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

User Image

RJ's attention was distracted from the main screen when heard the AI system greet Tommy the only other person who currently had access to the base. Something about the alert was rubbing him the wrong way maybe he was just being paranoid or perhaps it was his Ranger intuition telling him something was just not..right. "As always." He replied when Tommy inquired about him checking up on things the look on his face was a bit disheartening. Tommy had worked so hard to try and get the new line of morpher's ready but they just did not have a power strong enough to power them. RJ had his old wolf morpher and he was fairly sure Tommy had a morpher lying around but the two of them alone couldn't possibly face a new enemy. Standing, RJ walked over to Tommy and gave his shoulder a pat. "Don't worry man..we'll think of something-"

"Warning. Warning. Energy levels in the Hyperion constellation have spiked tremendously, my sensors indicate an attack was launched at the Planet Phaedos."

"What?!" RJ spun around and hurried back to the screen narrowing his eyes. "Pull up the closest view we have AI." There was a hint of annoyance in RJ's stare when the picture that was pulled up was a distant one, it was not enough to see what was going on but the ship could be seen hovering above the planet. "I need a better view AI, now!"

"My apologies RJ but my system was not updated to include such a distance."

"Can we teleport there?"

"Negative. There is insufficient energy to travel the Milky Way."

"Damn it! I need you to find a fellow Ranger for me, if anyone can get us a up close view of what's going on it's the Rouge Pirate Ranger. Open a line to Enzio." The only other active Ranger RJ knew of and Selena's father, Enzio had a Zord Ship that could get close undetected and give them a better view.

"Please wait while I attempt to hail the ship." On Enzio's ship he would receive an alert, hopefully he was not too busy to answer.

RJ crossed his arms and turned his gaze to Tommy worry upon his features. "What in the world would anyone want on Phaedos? The powers there were claimed a long time ago by your first team, there's nothing there."

✖✖✖Location: Ranger base. ✖✖✖With: Tommy ✖✖✖Thoughts:I knew it! Something is happening..but what?! ✖✖✖

Heroic Sentai

11,950 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Brandisher 100
User ImageUser Image

Current Ranger Form=Human form

Space, it is such a vast world. Truly never ending. A chair back at earth is just one corner, of one country, in one continent, on one planet that's a corner of a galaxy that's a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking, creating and destroying. Never remaining the same for a single millisecond. And there is so much to see. Dr. Michell Thaller once said, 'we are dead star…looking back up at the sky. Everything you are, literally the iron in your blood, comes from the instant before a star dies. In the case of the most massive stars, the core of the star collapses and sets off the most violent, brilliant reaction we know of called a supernova reaction. Everything outside the element iron, everything heavier, all the gold, all the silver, all the lead, all the uranium - that’s formed in that supernova explosion. A single star will glow as brightly as an entire galaxy, as hundreds of billions of stars, in that moment of death and and that’s what you are. That is literally what your body is, that instant of death.'

Enzio like to believe that maybe, just maybe, he would likely run into the very essence of her. The one he lost when she gave birth to Selena. People fall out of the world sometimes but they always leave traces. Little things the people back at earth can't quite account for. A small levitating artificial intelligence levitated along side Enzio. "There a something you should look at."Said a familiar voice."All right, show me the screen." The screen automatically display some large energy reading of lifeforms and ships. "Interesting, these energy readings. Do these belong to the same creatures we have face on some of the different outpost we have found?" The levitating AI pulled out the specs from their journey and compare the two togather. "According to the sample we have, yes, pero, according to these readings. This is more then we have encounter. Its almost like an army." The AI has responded.
                                      "And when there an army, You can find the big bad wolf behind it. Where the energy reading originate from?" Enzio ask. "It is coming from the in the Hyperion Constellation" Enzio brow rose, when he heard those words. "Now why would they be in that part of the galaxy." Enzio began to work on the console and notice that all that energy signiture is surrounding the planet Phaedos.

"Now, why would they want at a wasteland planet?" He ask that question. "There only to one way to find out, shall we set course." " do you have to ask, lets go...Maria."The ship quickly open up a rift in space and the ship slowly into the vortex. Soon another rift open up near the planet and the Ship soon emerge from it. "The hell going on here!?" The small AI then spoke to Enzio."You have a call from RJ" It wasn't a coincident that RJ seem to be calling at this very moment. "Put him through." Maria have safetly secure a line "RJ Im a little busy at the moment. There an Invasion at the Hyperion Constellation on planet Phaedos. Whatever you have to say make it quick. Maria, give them the detail on that ship to RJ and some data on the enemies." He order the little levitated AI. "Do you know what am I dealing with here?" He ask. "If not, Im about to find out sooner then later."

User Image

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm the real Superman saving Earth
Just a normal human being
No super powers or weakness
But I fight like my last day on Earth

Looking at RJ as he ensured them they'd think of something he couldn't help but nod on agreement it wasn't like Tommy to doubt things and honestly he felt a little hopeful because whatever it was finally hit him "it can't be!". One AI told him he then Planet Phaedos was attacked he knew it had to be none other than Zordon. He walked towards the sensors, standing next to RJ as he asked Tommy about the power that was once consumed by Tommy's first team "Yeah exactly but it don't add up. Zordon was destroyed on his way home there's no way he could be there". As AI called the Rogue Pirate Tommy listened closely and then shook his head as Enzio asked what they were dealing with "twenty maybe fifteen years ago I could have told you but now I'm not so sure. Whatever they're after must be something related to Zordon's past. The army isn't one we encountered before or I haven't at least best to be careful though".

Tommy knew for sure it was a straight shot from Phaedos to Earth so he grabbed his new morpher and White Tiger coin before looking at RJ "we'll have to be ready as well especially if they're just trying to conquer planets". Tommy looked back at the sensors and sighed heavily "Enzio is there a way your AI could give a video feed? It'll help us figure out what these things are and what they're after". Tommy walked to the other end of the Command Center and looked at the cameras "I'm sure whatever they're there for could help us power up these morphers. It may very well be the man I thought to be destroyed if it is... We're looking at another fight for the Galaxy". Unbuttoning the sleeves of his white formal shirt and rolling them up he knew they'd have to fight today he just hoped it wouldn't be a huge fight or else they would lose for sure"

Listening to :
OOC :
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Dapper Businessman

9,140 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
              User Image
              User Image

Aeron would look around the temple as he would drag his staff against the ground as he continued to look for Zaltara as he says, “Come out, come out wherever you are daughter of Zordon.” Aeron would continue looking around the rubble that was not on the floor of the temple. Aeron looks around and would stand still trying to listen out for footsteps or any subtle movement. That would be when Blake would land on the ground after dropping down the new sun roof. Aeron nods towards Blake and would walk towards the winded Dulcea and lifts up her chin and would have her piercing gaze towards his direction. “I am sorry we have to harm you and destroy your temple but…Sadly you and your temple are in the way of my main goal. Even if we have to torture you to death…If it brings her out I am willing to do it.” Aeron said looking at Dulcea as he starts charging up a small black orb of pure aura. Aeron would smirk as he would hear Zaltara reveal herself shouting at them to not hurt Dulcea. Soon the orb would shoot forward towards Zaltara and would break through the rubble she was hiding behind and would strike her right shoulder sending a dark pulse wave through her body and piercing her shoulder.

Aeron would laugh as he look at Zaltara who would cry out in pain being struck with the black orb. Aeron would create another black orb and looks at Dulcea and says, “You know how I felt sorry I have to kill you? Well…The truth is…Your life is meaningless to me…But I must thank for making such a powerful woman….That once I absorb her powers…But to truly have revenge on her father…I must torture her both physically and mentally and well.” Aeron would grab Dulcea’s chin and squeezes to force her to open her mouth, and quickly Aeron would shove the black orb into Dulcea’s mouth and would cover it shut so she could not even try to spit it out. Aeron smiles evilly as Dulcea cries out in agony as she swallows the orb and Aeron would walk away from her as her skin would start being corrupted by the darkness over taking her. “Imagine…Your soul being taken from you from the inside while draining you of all energy that you have….Its only a small look into the power of Darkness…” Aeron said as her veins would start to become white, Dulcea would gasp for air as she gasps at the air shaking her head and trying to let out screams of pain but nothing would come out and suddenly frozen in a look of pain Dulcea’s spirit was no more, it was as if it was destroyed. Her body would soon become as hard as a rock and she was more of a statue then living now.

Kegan wouldn’t be far away as she was truly dumbfounded as she shakes her head as she finally made it to them inside of the temple. Kegan look angry as she shakes her head and her hair would be set a blazed. Kegan charges towards Aeron with her gauntlets locked and loaded. She would let out a growl of anger and would start punching at Aeron as quickly as she could but to her surprise Aeron would dodge her punches as he places on hand on her chest and a blast of water would send her flying back right next to Zaltara. Kegan would curse and slam her fist to the ground as she stands back up, she could tell he would be a worthy opponent. But with just one look towards Z and she knew that her wanting to fight someone of a greater strength was just eating at her but she had to put it aside to save Z. Kegan not succumbing to her emotions would thrusts her fists at the ground and swings them up creating a barrier for her and Z. Kegan grabs Z and would see the wound on her shoulder, she would curse as she would start saying a short incantation and says, “We have no time you have to go now! He’ll break through that barrier easily. You have to go now!” Kegan would slam her hand on the ground as a star would appear in front of Z and she nods to her friend and says, “Z….You have to be strong…And find Tommy....Thats what Dulcea wanted me to tell you.”

| Where: Phaedos | With: ? | Wearing: Armor | Song in my head:Growing Hate To Galaxy | ooc: |

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

User Image

ⓛⓘⓕⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓦⓞⓡⓣⓗ ⓢⓐⓥⓘⓝⓖ

Zaltara was not expecting to be attacked so promptly but she should have seen it coming a dark energy attack that tore through her shoulder and knocked her back. A cry of pain came from the wounded girl who struggled to get back to her feet the rubble no longer serving as a barrier or blocking her view. She lifted her other hand to her bleeding shoulder and held it tightly as she slowly sat up in time to see Aeron force some kind of an orb into Dulcea's mouth. "What are you doing?! Stop!" Zaltara scrambled to her feet but it was clear she was too late Dulcea was gone now a lifeless statue, tears springing to her eyes and a boiling rage filling her heart. "I will kill you myself!" Zaltara's rage became quite evident when the ground around her started to shake as if a earthquake had just tore through the area and her eyes slowly turned white. She powered a pair of light orbs to her hands and quickly released the both of them upon Aeron but before she could even attempt to charge him Kegan intervened and threw up a barrier.

The wolf man with Aeron snorted and dropped to all fours charging the barrier where he hurled himself into it, backed up and repeated the process. Zaltara had to force herself to look away so she could focus, Kegan grabbing her snapped her out of her rage. "I can't leave you! I won't leave you!" Zaltara shook her head furiously and flinched when she heard the barrier crack, looking to the star that she had summoned. She knew of Tommy, Dulcea had told stories about him a mighty warrior, a Power Ranger who had visited Phaedos before. Zaltara knew if she stayed and allowed Aeron to get his hands on her the universe would be doomed, she had to find him. "I..I promise. I will find him." Zaltara quickly hugged Kegan tightly then spun around and closed her eyes her body starting to glow with a blue light. Her form became a blue orb that spiraled into the star and powered it, the star lifted off the ground glowing a brilliant blue.
The star suddenly shot off like a rocket, flying pass Enzio's ship where it made a beeline for Earth. It wasn't long before what looked like a shooting star blazed through the skies of Ocean Bluff, sailed over the city and slammed into the outskirts of town, in the woods.

★★★Location: Stone Temple ★★★ ★★★With: Dulcea, Aeron, Blake. ★★★ ★★★Thoughts: What am I going to do?! I can't possibly fight the both of them! ★★★ ★★★Outfit: Here ★★★

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces