< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image

User Image

I'm insane, I am smart. All it takes, is a spark, to ignite my bad intentions and do what I do best to your heart. Don't be fooled, I was raised by the wolves. Now the moon hangs in full, so you know I won't play by the rules!

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

If there was one thing Blake had learned already it was to never underestimate the humans, Victoria made an easy get away and Blake growled in annoyance. Blake slowly turned his crimson eyes to the two Dolls behind him and the look of terror on their face was almost comical. "You let her get away.." With a vicious energy filled back hand the two Dolls were sent flying away where they hit the ground and exploded into smoke. "FOOLS!" He snarled before glancing back to Tommy a wicked grin spreading to his face. "I was hoping you'd say that. Dolls..ATTACK!" The Dolls that had been standing still, waiting finally came to life and attacked the first Ranger they saw while Blake watched the White one carefully. "You will be an amazing opponent." Blake quickly took a few steps back to avoid the kick and narrowed his eyes, his own helmet snapped shut and he flexed his hands, claws growing.

Just as Blake was about to lunge at Tommy a slew of pink lights slammed into his armor which knocked him back. After stumbling Blake let out a vicious wolf like roar and hunched down, his eyes never leaving the two Rangers before him. "You know my Master always told it was wrong to hit a woman but I think I can make a few exceptions! Now die!" Blake's lower jaw dropped open and a red beam of light flew towards the Lost Ranger while Blake himself shot forward like a bullet running along behind his own attack only to break to the side and take a swipe at Tommy with his razor sharp claws.

☽☽☽With: The Dolls ☽☽☽ Location: Ocean Bluff, Down Town. ☽☽☽ Thoughts: Let's Dance Ranger! ☽☽☽

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

User Image

ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o

So hear this please and watch as your heart speeds up endlessly, and look for the stars as the sun goes down. Each breath that you take has a thunderous sound! Everything, everything's magic!

ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Selena prided herself in her ability to always try something new but teleporting made her feel sick she took a moment to collect herself. "I'm right there with you Pink, that's going to take some getting use to." She mumbled before finally looking around there was a little destruction, a mass of creepy doll like monsters, a half bat half eye creature and last but not least a giant wolf man. Thanks to Lexi there was a warning of EyeBat's attack and Selena quickly did a back flip to dodge it and landed in a crouch. "Woo! This is so AWESOME!" It was like the suit took everything she knew and enhanced it by ten. Unfortunately for Travis he did not seem to be as lucky, the bat creature's attack nailed him and she quickly ran over. "Don't think like that!"

"Come on get up!" Selena reached down and took a hold of his hand and pulled him to his feet quickly releasing his hand when a Doll charged toward them. "Hey back off you back lot mannequin reject!" Selena waited for the Doll to draw close lashed out with a left handed punch before sweeping its feet and quickly kicking it back again. Even though the suit bit was true Selena wasn't going to let Travis doubt himself that kind of thinking always led to bad things. AI's voice spoke as clear as a bell inside her helment and Selena nodded before holding out her hands. "Panther daggers!" A flash of yellow left a pair of twin daggers in her hand, spinning them a few times before taking a stance since a few Dolls were surrounding her and Travis. "We can do this!"

❤❤❤Location: ❤❤❤ Pizza parlor ❤❤❤With:❤❤❤ My Teammates..❤❤❤Thoughts:❤❤❤ I will do everything in my power to Honor my father. ❤❤❤Outfit: Beach Wear ❤❤❤Song: Everything's Magic.❤❤❤

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

RJ was hurting from the blast from Eyebat after landing on his back in a pile of smoke he groaned a little and put a hand to his chest. "Getting..too old..for this crap." He said between clenched teeth as he got to one knee looking up to see Lexi run over to him. "I'm alright. This guy is vicious..stupid..but vicious." Eyebat was too busy giggling to himself of hitting one of the Rangers to notice RJ who got back to his feet and was charging electricity one of his battle claws. He was pretty surprised to see a second Pink Ranger but even more so when he realized who it was. "Well this just got very interesting." RJ looked back to Eyebat but spoke to Lexi, clenching his fists. "Why don't you and I show this creep whose boss?"

"Hah! Mwuahahah! Stupid Rangers! Got you, got you!" Eyebat shrieked manically at Travis after hitting him and was about to fire another set of spikes at him and Selena. However before he could do a thing RJ quickly ran over and took advantage of his distraction and thrust a fist at his chest. Eyebat shrieked in pain when the electricity surged through him from the chest punch and he flailed around quickly running to put space between him and the two Rangers. "You little brats!" Eyebat was pissed and it clearly showed in the tantrum he threw by firing his green energy beams at ANYTHING and everything that moved.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

✖✖✖Location: Downtown ✖✖✖With: Blake and Victoria, few monsters as well. ✖✖✖Thoughts: Out of all the people to get into trouble, why her?! ✖✖✖

Loyal Hunter

User Image

User Image

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

Victoria was more then proud of the new team that would be fighting alongside her father and honestly she couldn't wait to meet them. "Don't have to tell me twice! See you back at the base." She added softly before rushing away she would be able to watch the fight safely from the base. Victoria ran back to her car and floored it to the pizza parlor thankful she had a key so she could get in easy. Once in she quickly locked the door behind her, her cat tucked in one arm as she hurried to the back of the parlor and accessed the base a smile spreading to her face when AI greeted her. "Hello AI. Could you please pull up the fight and record everything? I want to get a read on our new enemy." Victoria turned her green eyes to the screen and focused first on Eyebat leaning her head to the side. "Half bat. Half..whatever the hell it is. A single eye means it's vision is not great."

Victoria accessed the communication devices inside RJ's and Lexi's helmet her voice ringing out. "Guys that bat creature only has one eye. If you blind him you'll have the advantage, take out his eye!" Once she relied the message she switched the screen to the wolf man and her brows furrowed. "A werewolf..how interesting. Sadly I doubt my father has any access to silver bullets at the moment."

Location: Ranger base☆With: No one.☆Music: Uptown Funk Thoughts: Interesting.. ☆Other: Outfit and Car.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Loyal Hunter

User Image

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

So much was going on Lexi wasn't sure where she should have been until El took charge and started pointing them in the right direction. However it seemed RJ wanted her to fight with him and she gave him a single nod in agreement the two of them could take this creep down. AI's voice came to them letting the rangers know that they all had weapons, a fact she was mighty thankful for. "Phoenix bow!" There was a flash of pink light that emitted from the ranger and a bow appeared over her shoulder which she quickly pulled off. "Awesome!" The victory of a weapon was short lived since RJ managed to land an attack that made the bat man very, very mad. "Uh oh watch out!"Lexi dodged as best as she could from the wild firing of energy but one managed to hit her square in the stomach which made her fall back in a small shower of sparks and smoke.

"Sie schmutzige kleine Affe!" Lexi muttered as she got back to her feet and glared at Eyebat suddenly running right for him, it was clear she was mad now. It was then that Victoria's voice was heard and she smirked, take out the eye and they'd be golden. "Got it! Thanks! Let's see how you do without your vision!" Getting closer to Eyebat Lexi jumped straight up and at the same time pulled back the string to her bow a pink arrow made of energy quickly materializing. "Phoenix fury!" The Pink Ranger shouted as she started to fall towards Eyebat, aiming for his eye before she let her arrow fly.

♡♡♡With: My New Team.♡♡♡Wearing: Sun ReadyHere♡♡♡Music:Shake it Off♡♡♡Thoughts: This is just a dream right? ♡♡♡Location: The Beach.♡♡♡

Dapper Businessman

9,140 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
User Image

Clothes

User Image

Travis would go to fix the glasses he does not have on his face as he remembered he was morphed and didn’t have them on anymore. Travis hits the top of his head as he looks around. He would freeze up a bit that was until Selena rushed over to him and would extend her hand out to him, would grab him and pulled him up to his feet. Travis blushed a bit as he nods towards Selena and would get into a fighting position as a Doll would charge at them. That was when Selena would spring into action and would punch it before sweeping it off it’s feet and send it flying back to the ground. He was happy to have Selena helping him out with this. He nods to her when she said that they can do this. He would clench his fists, stretches his arms out and says, “Shark Tonfa!”

A blue light would surround his hands and would create two blue tonfa. Travis smirks a bit as he would charges towards a doll and would swing his tonfa and would smack the doll in the face as he would move into position and would swing at the dolls that would surround him. He smirks and would spin his tonfa around a bit and would get into a fighting position and says, “Yes, we can!” Travis shoots out towards some of the dolls that were about to attack a young man but Travis would intervene by striking the doll in the stomach, and then a rising strike to what would be the doll’s chin. Travis looks back at the citizen he just saved as he nods to him and says, “Quick get out here I’ll hold them off for you!” The man would nod and takes off running away from the battlefield as Travis smirks. He couldn’t believe it…He was a hero now.

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm the real Superman saving Earth
Just a normal human being
No super powers or weakness
But I fight like my last day on Earth

Tommy saw a pink blast hit the wolf monster and soon after saw exactly who he was expecting since El moved here he witnessed Karone standing besides him "Nice to see you've come back to Earth...things don't seem to go for the good today I see". Tommy watched the red beam shoot out towards Karone and before it could hit he pushed her out the way both dodging the beam but as soon as he stood up he was hit by Blake's claws sending him to the ground "I'm definitely getting too old for all of this". He got back up slowly and looked towards Blake before lightly chuckling "It'll take a lot more than some speed and claws to keep this old man down". He summoned Saba and smiled within his helmet "Good to see you again Saba now let's say we get down to business" he aimed the hilt of Saba at Blake and watched as the two eyes of his saber shot out two small blast toward Blake "Okay...Kar-..lost ranger let's send him flying back to the what ever planet he comes from". He ran towards Blake taking out three dolls with Saba before he was in front of Blake he had to take off the armor and the best opportunity was right in front of him. Flashbacks of past battles blocked his current task. He took a swing at the straps of the armor after coming back to his senses then back flipped away not even sure he cut the strap or not he didn't want to take another hit not really knowing how much he could take this time around since he's near fifty years old, he landed next to Karone and nodded "let's see how good KO-35 been treating you".

Hearing what she said to him about the new generation he nodded slightly laughing he didn't think he should tell her but then again she probably already knew who was apart of that little group of lost lambs "You'd be surprised on how little lost they really seem for the past couple years". He held up Saba once more then looked back at her "yeah I don't mind showing how sharp my claws are". He heard Victoria over the coms and chuckled "see I knew letting you watch that kind of tv when you were little would rot your brain. I don't think this thing is affected by silver let alone if he does have a human disguise he can change whenever he wants". He turned towards the young ones and RJ and spoke over his communicators so he didn't have to yell across and give up the plan that he had with RJ and then the kids if RJ didn't disagree "You think it's time we tell them they could combine their weapons and get rid of it a lot faster and the three of us can put this over sized shi-tzu in a cage". The cage metaphorically being the planet it once came from or well destroyed like all the other things he's beaten in the past.

Listening to :
OOC :
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

El got finished throwing the last four Dolls he targeted around and looked back at Selena, Travis, and Lexi, whom decided to go help out RJ, he looked around once more then stood next to the two trying to think of something else to do about their current situation "well I guess all that's left for us to do is end this once and for all..you two should go help with the Bateye...I'll...go help Tommy and who ever that is...Lexi might be in a run for her money though". He patted their backs before running next to Tommy and the Lost Galaxy Ranger "Dolls are taken care of all that's left are these two" he looked at the Galaxy ranger and then back at Tommy hoping he would explain all this sooner than later. He looked at Lexi as she took out the bateyes eye and then looked at Tommy "so any plans to take out at least one of them giving us the advantage over the other? I'm game for anything any one can think of cause honestly I still have no idea what the hell is going on here" it was true El was a little lost on what was going on still he expected to be a Ranger just no time soon. He held his axe up and had it shortened making it a one handed axe so he could move quickly.

User Image

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lost Galaxy Pink Ranger
❊ ☉ Karone ☉ ❊

Wιᴛн: Tommy ☉ Others
Locaᴛιon: Ocean Bluff

"But what about the others?"
❊ ❊ ❊ ❊

"Please bring it on ya hairy freak!" she said as she jumped back from his attack flipping and landing across from Tommy. "My claws are sharp as well!" she said as she took the quasar saber and rushed at the wolfman. She slashed at him a few times before jumping into the air. holding her sword up she charged it with her energy and slashed at him. Landing a few feet away from the wolf she hoped the attack would go through his armor. Glancing back at the silver ranger she tilted her head a bit, "You think you can hold him in place while Tommy and i deliver the final blows?" she asked thinking that if he used saba and she used the lights of orion that they could defeat this monster. Hearing tommy talk about combining weapons she smirked under her mask. Her team never really had weapons that could combine sure their transdaggers could fire a powerful attack when placed in the proper formation, but she never got to experience the fun of putting their individual weapons together. While the others figured out what they were going to do she decided to not let up on the wolf putting away her sword and getting out her transdagger once more. Leaping into the air she turned it into its bow form and shot multiple blasts at the beast she would then leap around him continuing to do this to keep him busy until the others made a plan.

❊ ❊ ❊ ❊
"Will they forgive me for all the terrible things I've done?"

User Image

Loyal Hunter

User Image

User Image

"Hey now! That kind of negative thinking is not becoming of a Ranger! Only way to find out is to test him, he's massive..even by normal werewolf standards. If you can bring me some of his blood I could run tests!" Victoria replied to her father as she anxiously watched the fight, gasping when the beastie landed a hit on her dad. She was scared for him but her father was a strong man if anyone could beat this thing it would be him. When her father mentioned a combined weapon her eyes lit up and she quickly clapped her hands together. "Of course! AI could you pull up the specs on the Rangers weapons please?" There was a flash on the screen before her and all the Ranger's weapons were lined up in a row and she lowered her fingers to the console and started working her magic.

Shortly after her voice could be heard in all the Ranger's helmets speaking rapidly. "Rangers you have the ability to create a..sort of super weapon. You need to combine all your weapons by touching them with El's, the sequence is automatic. His weapon will then transform into what's called the Spirit Blaster. There's one tiny hitch..it's a one time deal, if you miss..well let's just say things won't be pretty for you." On Victoria's screen a magnificent looking weapon was spinning on screen and she was more then anxious to see it in action. "Make sure that ugly beast has a distraction so he doesn't get away, the wolf man is a different story..if you use the canon on the bat creature it leaves you weaponless against the wolf. Pick your battle wisely Rangers, this is a one shot deal..try to line them both up if you can!"

Location: Ranger base☆With: No one.☆Music: Uptown Funk Thoughts: Hope my post wasn't stepping on anyone's toes! I got permission to have Vicky tell the rangers about their canon! ☆Other: Outfit and Car.

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

User Image

ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o

So hear this please and watch as your heart speeds up endlessly, and look for the stars as the sun goes down. Each breath that you take has a thunderous sound! Everything, everything's magic!

ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

The number of Dolls was dwindling and quickly thanks to the Rangers persistence to get rid of them all. Selena herself flipped one of her daggers and caught it by the blade then hurled one of the daggers at a doll watching it burst into a smokey mess before the dagger came back. Catching the dagger the Yellow Ranger quickly looked around and saw that only the wolf man and they Eyebat creature was still left. Taking off in a run she joined El, Tommy and the other Pink Ranger and nodded towards the wolf man. "So what's the plan?" As if on cue Victoria's voice came over the coms and alerted them to the ability to create a super weapon. "Okay so..distract the ugly ones so Silver can blast them to kingdom come, got it!"

Selena twirled her daggers before crossing them and touched the tips to El's axe watching as it flashed yellow then absorbed her weapons. "Cool!"

❤❤❤Location: ❤❤❤ Pizza parlor ❤❤❤With:❤❤❤ My Teammates..❤❤❤Thoughts:❤❤❤ I will do everything in my power to Honor my father. ❤❤❤Outfit: Beach Wear ❤❤❤Song: Everything's Magic.❤❤❤

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

User Image

I'm insane, I am smart. All it takes, is a spark, to ignite my bad intentions and do what I do best to your heart. Don't be fooled, I was raised by the wolves. Now the moon hangs in full, so you know I won't play by the rules!

Blake snorted in annoyance when the White Ranger shoved the other Ranger out of the way effective saving her butt. The two shots from the Rangers weapon collided with his armor which did no damage but did make him stumble back one his massive hands reaching out to try and grab Tommy who was trying to find a way to disable his armor. The mere attempt made Blake throw his head back in laughter when he realized what the Ranger was trying to do. "Fool-" The distraction of taunting the White Ranger opened him to the Galaxy Ranger who lashed out at him with her weapon. Roaring in frustration Blake spun around and all of sudden the armor the two Rangers thought was protecting him vanished revealing his lycan form for the first time, his eyes narrowing. "You think disabling my armor will give you an advantage?! Foolish little humans!" If anything the armor was slowing him down and now without it Blake was twice as fast which showed when shot off in a blur towards the Galaxy Ranger who had charged at him. Blake darted to the side to completely avoid the first set of attacks from the Galaxy Ranger however the following attacks actually hit him though the Rangers would discover they had a whole new set of problems.

The attacks that hit Blake exploded in a shower if pink lights and the wolf man yelped as he was thrown back. Planting his hind legs he skidded across the ground and slowly rose extending his arms to the side to reveal the wounds. As if by magic the torn flesh slowly pulled itself back together even as drops of blood hit the ground. Leaping into the air Blake soared back and put some distance between him and the Galaxy Ranger before tilting his head to the side his ears twitching, it was like he was...listening for something. He heard a very faint voice creeping from the helmets and gave a growl of annoyance he was not stupid, it was time to go. "HEED MY WARNING RANGERS! These humans will suffer at my hands until the child of Zordon reveals herself! I will hunt down every single person you care for and you will watch them die if she does not surrender! Make no mistake..I will find them! EyeBat..you're on your own!" In a flash of red light Blake vanished and re-appeared in front of Lord Aeron his ears flattened to his head, he had failed. "Lord Aeron..I could not get my paws on the girl the Rangers are protecting her now." Lord Aeron was not one to accept failure and Blake did not dare to lift his head to meet his gaze. "I am sorry but there are many of them. I was out-numbered."

☽☽☽With: Lord Aeron. ☽☽☽ Location: The Moon ☽☽☽ Thoughts: I have failed! ☽☽☽

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

User Image

"Woah someone is throwing a temper tantrum!!" RJ had to be quick when Eyebat when into a rage and started firing beams of energy at everyone including him. Doing a couple of flips he easily avoided the beams and landed in a crouch next to the others one hand to his chest, he was still pretty hurt. "Excellent idea guys!" RJ turned his head when Blake bellowed at the Rangers and slowly clenched his fists, he wouldn't allow that beast to abuse the spirit of the wolf or harm anyone. Extending a hand he pointed at the retreating wolf man and shouted. "Yeah that's right run back home to mommy you big coward!" RJ whipped his head around when he heard a screech of pain and did a fist pump when he saw Lexi's bow slam into the creatures eye blinding him. "Got him!" RJ looked over to Tommy and the Galaxy Ranger and gave them a single nod. "Let's keep this beast distracted long enough for the others to blast him into oblivion!"

"Master don't leave me!!" EyeBat shrieked when Blake suddenly left and turned to see a pink arrow flying towards him. The arrow hit him square in the eye and blinded him making him screech in pain and stumble around holding his eye. "YOU LITTLE COTTON CANDY COATED WITCH! I'll kill you!" Eyebat suddenly grew very still and the big ears on the sides of his head extended, his sonic hearing picked up on RJ's voice and he quickly turned toward that direction. "I may be blind but I can still hear you!" Reaching into his own fur he pulled two handful of extra eye bombs and hurled them at the Rangers. If a single one went off it would trigger the others and leave a nasty explosion as a surprise for the lot of them. Eyebat didn't stop there he suddenly dropped his lower jaw and started to let out a super sonic screech that would immediately harm anyone who got too close but also amplified outward toward the Rangers, if someone didn't find a way to shut his mouth they were in for a world of hurt.

✖✖✖Location: Downtown ✖✖✖With: Blake and Victoria, few monsters as well. ✖✖✖Thoughts: Out of all the people to get into trouble, why her?! ✖✖✖

Loyal Hunter

User Image

User Image

Lexi landed behind the creature after her arrow landed and quickly ran off so she wouldn't be struck again. "Bulls eye!" She cheered as she ran up to El and the others, just in time to hear Victoria mention some kind of a mega weapon. Blake's threat did not fall on deaf ears and she had to admit it made her worried, what if he was able to find her family?! "We can't let him get away!" It was a moot point since the wolf teleported away and Lexi forced herself to focus on assembling the weapon. Wasting no time she extended her bow to El's axe and in a flash of pink light the weapon was absorbed. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the creature hurl something at them, she knew what those things were capable of. "No! Watch out!" Probably not the smartest thing to do but Lexi quickly ran ahead and placed herself between her team and the eye bombs which hit her. A nasty explosion emitted upon impact and Lexi was sent flying back in a shower if sparks and smoke. Hitting the ground quite harshly, her form demorphed in a flash of pink and most concerning was the fact that she wasn't moving the blast knocked her unconscious.

♡♡♡With: My New Team.♡♡♡Wearing: Sun ReadyHere♡♡♡Music:Shake it Off♡♡♡Thoughts: Ow..that hurt! ♡♡♡Location: Downtown♡♡♡

Dapper Businessman

9,140 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
User Image

Clothes

User Image

Travis shakes his head as he spun his tonfa around and would slam on of them across the head of a doll. Travis looks around as he heard over the communicator saying that the rangers needed to regroup as he saw the last bit of the dolls standing in his way. “Uh…Hey guys give me a minute…Its going to take me a bit to go through this last group.” Travis said as he looks at the dolls as the would form a circle around him. Travis cracks his knuckles as he moved into a fighting pose and says, “Bad day.” The dolls would charge at him as Travis picks up would look at a car with a busted out front door window and windshield as he would rush towards the doll closest to it, flip over the doll and into the car. The dolls would come towards the door but the doll in the front would be kicked in the face and sent back. A doll would get the bright idea trying to get to Travis through the busted out windshield. Travis would reach up and grab the arms of the doll and would bring it through the steering wheel he would hold it there as he grabs a scarf inside of the car and would wrap it around the arm and the steering wheel of the car keeping it there for now. The third one would rip the car door off of the car and would pull Travis out of the car. Travis would land on the ground as the doll would pull out a knife and would start stabbing down at Travis as Travis would dodge every stab. Travis blinks as with one last stab it was between his legs as looks at the doll and smacks his tonfa against the doll’s head. Travis blinks as he walks to the doll tied to the steering wheel he would slam his tofa against the back of its head as he rushes towards the others and says, “I’m here.” Travis would would shake his head as he heard the others and says, “Distract it….Okay…” Travis starts breathing a bit heavily since he head to deal with Dolls and now its time to deal with the big guy. Travis would look at Selena as she would twirl her daggers around put it to El’s axe. Travis as Lexi puts her bow on as well as Travis spun his tonfa around one last time and puts it onto El’s axe as Travis nods as it would be absorbed. Travis would blink as Lexi would tun ahead of the others and would be hit with the bat bombs and they would explode. Travis rushes towards Lexi and would slowly move her into his arms so that she would not just be lying on the ground. “No…" He glares at the eye creature as he would hear it shriek. “Lexi’s down anyone have a plan before we get fried?”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff