< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
User Image

User Image

I'm insane, I am smart. All it takes, is a spark, to ignite my bad intentions and do what I do best to your heart. Don't be fooled, I was raised by the wolves. Now the moon hangs in full, so you know I won't play by the rules!

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

EyeBat was recuperating after having his head smashed into a wall he was seeing stars for a moment but when he turned to give chase he saw the Master had already caught the girl. "Let me play with her! Let me play!" The bat creature whined when Blake instead turned him on the Rangers, kicking the ground as he muttered and turned his attention to the Rangers. "Wanna play?!" Eyebat's wings that were attached to the side of his head flared and he suddenly shot forward at RJ his focus was on him at the moment since the Master seemed to want to talk to the other.

Blake's face armor closed downward to reveal his wolfish face and lifted Victoria and turned her to face him letting out a snarl. "I am NOT a dog woman! It'd be in your best interest to keep your mouth shut." The General lowered the female when another flash of light caught his attention and he tilted his head to the side, the Ranger had called her by name..which meant he knew her. "Oh well this just got very interesting. A friend of yours Ranger? " Blake's face took on a wicked grin as he glanced down to the girl before looking back to Tommy. "Shouldn't make promises you can't keep. However..you have something I want." Zaltara's scent was strong on the two Rangers which meant they had found her already, not surprising. "I'll let her go when the Daughter of Zordon surrenders!" Blake snapped his fingers and all the Dolls that were attacking random people suddenly stopped and turned towards Tommy..waiting. Blake looked toward a pair of Dolls that only nodded and ran over each one grabbing a hold of Victoria's arms when Blake lowered her, a portal flashing open behind him. Blake made sure to place himself between the two Dolls and the Ranger, the portal was a direct teleport to the ship. "I am not a patient man White Ranger. Bring me the girl or I will send this one off to Lord Aeron and trust me..this human won't be the first one to suffer. I will bring death and destruction in my wake until she is surrendered!"

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

☽☽☽With: The Dolls ☽☽☽ Location: Ocean Bluff, Down Town. ☽☽☽ Thoughts: Time to dance.☽☽☽

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

User Image

ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o

So hear this please and watch as your heart speeds up endlessly, and look for the stars as the sun goes down. Each breath that you take has a thunderous sound! Everything, everything's magic!

ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°ºO •°o.O O.o°• ¨°o.O O.o°

Selena's face twitched a little as she stared at El who was for a better lack of words..rambling about the new suit. She suddenly burst out in laughter when he mentioned the helmet and them needing some form of AC, it would most likely be the last time she smiled or even laughed for that matter for a while. "You are..so silly." Selena looked down to her own morpher and followed suit with the others lifting her arm, where a flash of yellow brought a Panther's face to her morpher. "Spirit Ranger Panther! Yellow Ranger!" The light filled form of a panther flashed to her face and the rest of her body glowed yellow as her suit came to her in pieces. Yellow also happened to be one of her favorite colors so she definitely had no opposition there. "Awesome!"

"Remember Rangers. Your suits are designed to take heavy damage, attacks that could kill normal humans will only harm you but beware..these suits do not make you invincible. If you take too much damage you will lose your morph and revert back to normal." Zaltara gave El a friendly smile he was apologizing for his mothers past, a noble gesture. "Just make sure Tommy comes back safe." Z couldn't quite explain it but she felt drawn to Tommy, perhaps it was because he was the only living person that knew her father but she wanted to protect him. "Now hurry, they will need your help."

"You heard the lady Travis hurry up and morph! We gotta go!" Brunos stood at alert when Selena said go and jumped to his feet starting to bark and run around her feet. "No boy, you have to stay here." Bruno let out a whine and gave her one of those wounded puppy looks which only made her shake her head. "You stay here and you protect this girl alright?" Bruno gave her a single bark and padded over to Zaltara who took a step back cautiously. "Don't worry he won't hurt you."

"W..what is it?"

"Oh she's definitely not human."Selena said with a snicker as Bruno padded over and Z slowly reached down to pet him. "It's a dog, he's my..well he's my family now." Bruno was the only thing she had left of her father besides his pictures and belongings. "You should get back below to the base until this blows over. Don't worry, Bruno won't let anyone hurt you."

Zaltara's face lit up when she finally pet the dog lowering to her knees to giving him more affectionate attention. "He's so soft. I will watch your pet for you while you are gone."

❤❤❤Location: ❤❤❤ Pizza parlor ❤❤❤With:❤❤❤ My Teammates..❤❤❤Thoughts:❤❤❤ I will do everything in my power to Honor my father. ❤❤❤Outfit: Beach Wear ❤❤❤Song: Everything's Magic.❤❤❤

Dapper Businessman

9,140 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
User Image

Clothes

User Image

Travis looked between the others as they would soon agree that they all will become Rangers. Travis just smiled a bit as he says, “Wow we’re Power Rangers! I just- Wow.” Travis would just look at the morpher for a few moments as he places it around his wrist as the others around him would start to morph but that was when he would notice Zaltara as he blushed a bit at her beauty, truly it was out of this world. He then listened to how Selena would speak to her and how she would respond. He had to admit listening to her was kind of enticing but he would shake his head as the others were already morphed. Travis looked at them with big eyes as he had a bit of a smile on his face as he says, “Whoa just...Whoa....” The fact that he and his classmates and friends were the Power Rangers was just something in his mind he just couldn’t fathom. Along with that he was the Blue Ranger, his favorite one from the stories his grandfather would tell him. He would miss Tommy’s reaction to him saying morphinominal as he was still almost fully absorbed with the awesomeness of being a Power Ranger.

But Selena would snap him back to reality as she heard her tell him to hurry up and morph. Travis would nod towards Selena as he made sure his morpher was tight around his wrist. He throws his arm up into the air and a flash of blue light would appear on the face of his morpher along with the head of a shark. Travis would then shout out, “Spirit Ranger Shark! Blue Ranger!” The light would cover Travis as a helmet would form around his head and his suit would slowly start forming on his body. After the morphing sequence was done Travis would look shocked as he smiles and says, “So cool!” He would look at his new morphed form and says, “So this thing does have limits…But I feel so powerful just wearing it makes me feel stronger. Or its my mind tell me it is…No matter this is just so epic!” Travis would then uppercut the air and says, “Alright then so my last question is…..How do we exactly go from point A being here to point B being where all the bad stuff is happening to our citizens?”

User Image

R E D XXL I O NXXR A N G E R

User Image
                                                            ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Roman looked over to see everyone ready and assembled. He was obviously still nervous but the world needed all of them. And this was pretty epic as Travis stated. Recalling what Tommy had said earlier before leaving, Roman glanced at the AI. "AI teleport us to the fight." Not shortly after saying that he and the others would see a beam of light come up from under their footing and in the blink of an eye they would teleport to the fight. Roman looked around seeing they arrived.

"Alright so from this point on we're all a team so what do you guys say we go and save the world," Roman said more as a pre-fight rally. Or so he tried. He desperately was trying not to come off cheesy but couldn't help it. Looking over he saw RJ and Tommy dealing with a situation with.... a wolf....man? No... looked completely just a wolf. Bizarre, really.

location} Ocean bluff, downtown | who} RJ, Rangers, Victoria, Wolf-man?

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

They were all ready and set to go he looked at Selena before placing his arm on her shoulder and lightly patting it "we'll get back at them I promise". He looked at Travis as he morphed and began to ask questions on how they would get to the location needed to be El was going to say something but Roman was already a step ahead of him because they were already at the location by Tommy and RJ, he listened to Roman and shrugged "I guess so I mean it could be a better speech but it don't matter we don't have time and the pitbull got a hostage". He pointed at the monster but soon saw it was Victoria then turned to Tommy "this is not good. We have to get her away first". He looked at the six before looking at Roman "your the leader so tell us how this goes down'. El continued to look at the monster and Victoria he knew she built the base under the Pizza Shop and right now she was in danger so they had to get her out first before she gets badly hurt.

User Image

((all I can get out I'm sorry having bad writers block))

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"You handle wolf man I'll take care of this nuisance!" RJ was referring to the ugly bat like monster that was charging at him and he quickly jumped straight up to flip and land behind the creature. Doing another back flip RJ planted both feet on the creatures back and double kicked him sending the creature tumbling and rolling forward. RJ was relieved to see that the rest of the new team had decided to join them but they looked a little lost. Not only was there the wolf man and the bat creature but there were minions lurking as well. "Let's get rid of the excess weight guys!" While addressing the team RJ made the mistake of taking his eyes off the monster who was a little annoyed from being shoved around.

Eyebat screeched in anger as he got back to his feet and stomped up and down like a little child that had just had it's toy taken away. "No fair! No fair!" Turning to find the Purple Ranger had lost focus Eyebat opened his mouth and a beam of green energy shot out. The beam flew towards RJ and slammed right into his chest sending the Purple Ranger flying backwards where he landed on the ground smoking after a burst of sparks from his suit. "HAH! Not so tough now are you puppy dog!" Eyebat whirled around to see more Rangers and giggled almost..manically his fur suddenly spiking. "I seem to be shedding!" Eyebats fur shot off in spikes when he shook himself, the spikes whizzing through the air for all of the Rangers lined up next to Tommy.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

✖✖✖Location: Downtown ✖✖✖With: Blake and Victoria, few monsters as well. ✖✖✖Thoughts: Out of all the people to get into trouble, why her?! ✖✖✖

Pure-hearted Rabbit

18,315 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
User Image

User Image

When your feet are made of stone and you're convinced that you're all alone.
Look at the stars instead of the dark. You'll find your heart shines like the sun..

ⓛⓘⓕⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓦⓞⓡⓣⓗ ⓢⓐⓥⓘⓝⓖ

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

"Good luck Rangers.." Zaltara watched the Rangers leave in colored lights before she smiled and placed a hand on Bruno the two of them disappearing in a swirl of lights that returned underground. She was losing energy every time she ported and the recent barrier and morpher powering had taken a lot from her. Z explored the base finding many different rooms, there was a medical room, a training room, even a fully stocked kitchen and arcade room. The last room she found seemed to be large room with several beds spread in them and she slowly walked over to one and gently poked it. Bruno jumped on to one of the beds circled once and then laid down and Z quickly climbed on next to him.

On Phaedos beds for her and her family were makeshift hammocks or even a tree so a bed was a new concept for her. Z slowly laid down and almost immediately fell asleep and Bruno shuffled closer to her, laying his head right next to hers where he would keep watch.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

★★★Location: Ranger Base ★★★ ★★★With: Bruno. ★★★ ★★★Thoughts:I have to put my trust in these humans..right now they are my protectors. ★★★ ★★★Outfit: Here ★★★

Loyal Hunter

User Image

User Image

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

Victoria cringed when her dog comment seemed to get under the man wolf's skin and he pretty much yelled directly into her face. "Well excuse me!" She muttered a small smile spreading to her face when she saw more rangers teleporting in. "He did it!" Victoria was more then excited to see an actual team of Rangers, it meant her father was able to bring power to the morphers he had been working on. "Daughter of Zordon..?" She couldn't believe what she was hearing a living, breathing child of Zordon was on Earth! "Don't do it!" Victoria shouted back to her father when Blake demanded that the girl surrendered, even she knew this woman had to be not only powerful but very important as well. Victoria squealed when Blake started to lower her to the ground and had to smirk when he handed her off to his minions.

One thing this monster probably wasn't banking on was the fact that this little lady knew how to defend herself quite well, having Tommy as a father guaranteed it. "Wrong choice." Victoria lifted her shoe which with the high heel was like a dull dagger and slammed it into one of the Doll's foot. The creature howled and released her to grab it's foot and she quickly rammed her elbow into the face of the other. "Idiots!" She said proudly before breaking out into a run, only this time she ran right for the Rangers stumbling to a stop once she reached them. "You know I'm really not cut out for the whole damsel in distress deal!"

► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄► ◄

Location: Ocean Bluff, Downtown☆With: No one.☆Music: Uptown Funk Thoughts: RUN!! ☆Other: Outfit and Car.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Loyal Hunter

User Image

User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Lexi made sure to pay very close attention to everything Z was saying this woman was connected to them somehow she could feel it but couldn't quite place her finger on why just yet. She made a mental note of the suits ability to take heavy damage for them but as Z had pointed out, not for long. "Kick butt try not to get hurt too badly. Got it!" Teleporting was a new experience and when they landed Lexi put a hand to her stomach. "Ugh I think I'm going to be sick!" Lexi heard something snarl and quickly looked up to see a large lycan holding a hostage, a ugly bat like monster and a bunch of weird looking creatures. "Holy..you got it Red but how in the world are we suppose to fight..that?!" She didn't exactly have the vote of confidence at the moment and when RJ was blasted back by the creature she gasped. "Oh no!"

"Hey! Are you alright?!" Lexi knew better then to call RJ by his name a little digging by the enemies and she was sure they could easily find out who they were with little information. Lexi ran over to RJ to check on him and it seemed just in time too, the bat monster released an attack right after. "You guys look out!"

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

♡♡♡With: My New Team.♡♡♡Wearing: Sun ReadyHere♡♡♡Music:Shake it Off♡♡♡Thoughts: This is just a dream right? ♡♡♡Location: The Beach.♡♡♡

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageUser Image
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm the real Superman saving Earth
Just a normal human being
No super powers or weakness
But I fight like my last day on Earth

Tommy looked to his side to see they all chose to be Rangers and couldn't help but to smile behind his helmet, it quickly faded as his daughter was in trouble or was she used some of the things he taught her and got out of their grasp "Good your safe now go find a place to hide". He looked at RJ as he began his assault and looked over at the teens "Take care of the minions me and RJ will take care of the big ones for now". Tommy looked at the wolf monster before tightening his fist "you want the child of Eltar then you'll have to go through us". Tommy ran at the wolf monster and just as expected a couple of dolls stepped in front of him not knowing how good he was at getting rid of them. He dodged a swing from one before kicking it's rib-cage, if they had one, and sent it flying into another, he grabbed the arm of the other before flipping it on it's back and leg sweeping the last one he had to admit they were stronger than putties and other thing's he fought in his life. They got up and quickly charged him trying to grab him but with the new power he's found he broke free kicking and pushing them back before swinging his leg and kicking all four of them in the face sending them flying again "hopefully this time they stay down". He saw them slowly getting up and to make sure they didn't get up he spun in the air and landed on the them before spinning off them. Tommy made sure he wasn't going to get attacked from behind and now that he was free he looked at the wolf and jumped forward and did a flying kick towards it.

Listening to : N/A
OOC : AGH I can't come up with anything any more
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Quotable Nymph

9,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lost Galaxy Pink Ranger
❊ ☉ Karone ☉ ❊

Wιᴛн: Tommy ☉ Others
Locaᴛιon: Ocean Bluff

"But what about the others?"
❊ ❊ ❊ ❊

I'm going, and you can't stop me Leo." she said as she pulled her arm away from her leader. "And don't you dare tell Zane where to find me got it he's got enough on his plate helping fend off the rebels in sector 567." she said as she grabbed the quasar saber out of the stone and headed out. , That was four days ago and Now Karone or should we say the Pink Galaxy ranger is speeding toward Ocean bluff to help out the ranger in their time of need. "Maybe i'll see him." she thought to herself as she speed forward she had finally arrived on earth and needed to get to Ocean bluff asap. Karone knew that she might see her son and somewhere deep inside she hoped she didn't that way she wouldn't have to explain to him where she had been all these years.

As she made her way into California she remembered that day like it was yesterday, they were in angel grove and they had gone out to get some things and her beautiful boy Elijah had come with them, but while they were out she was attacked by some of Captain Mutiny's remnants had made it out of the lost galaxy and found their way to earth to kill the rangers who lived there. there were about four of them who had returned to earth to start new lives. They each had been attacked and luckily they got away, but they knew they couldn't return and that they had to go back to Mirinoi. She wanted to tell her husband that she was okay, but she couldn't she had to make him believe she was dead as well. While she was there she started seeing her old flame Zane the silver space ranger and she was some what happy, but in the back of her mind gnawing at her heart was her longing to see her son.

She had jsut entered Ocean bluff and as she flew high in the sky she noticed that people were running away from some where. "They must be attacking already." she said to herself as she flew toward the scene. She arrived just after The white tiger ranger had launched an attack on some stranger Wolf man. Diving down at the strange wolf creature she jumped out of the jet jammer and pulled out her Transdagger and turned it into the Betabow. "Take this ya mutt!" she said as she fire blasts of pink energy at the wolf man hitting him and knocking him back a bit. Landing next to Tommy she smirked under her helmet. "Looks like you got a handful here." she said as she turned and looked at the newbies. "They look like lost little lambs." she commented as she returned her attention back to the monster putting away her transdagger she pulled out her Quasarsaber and looked to Tommy, "How about we show this guy some swordplay." she said hoping he would agree and they could take this guy out easily.

❊ ❊ ❊ ❊
"Will they forgive me for all the terrible things I've done?"

User Image

Dapper Businessman

9,140 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
User Image

Clothes

User Image

Travis looks at Roman and the others as he would still walk around just feeling the power that was generating in this Ranger form. Travis looks at Selena as he reaches over to her and says, “Lets do this.” With that said he and the others would be engulfed in lights and their physical forms would disappear and the light shoots off in the sky. Just like how the beam of light would appear it would disappear and they were teleported right onto the battlefield as he looks around and would look surprise as he was just a bit shocked to the situation. He would try to regain his footing as he looks around and would stand up without any issues. He looks at the others and nods as he would notice these strange creatures surrounding them. “Those things are creepy as hell. Those eyes…Ugh hello nightmares for a week.” Travis said with a serious look as he then looks towards the weird monster firing a beam of green energy at RJ.

Travis would blink looking around as he also saw some type of werewolf. He shakes his head as he says to himself, “Ugh this can’t be good…They look so tough! What if they defeat us? No snap out of it you can do this…You’re a Power Ranger. One of the selected few chosen to protect this world. Its your duty to protect it no matter what the cost…You can do this!” His own pep talk would be broken as he looks at Roman and blinks a bit. He had to admit he was kind of expecting more from the football player, hearing their chants in practices and the few games he went to but then again how could he blame him he was in the same shoes they are in forced into a fight that none of them ever really prepared for and if you failed it meant the end of the world. Travis nods towards Roman and the other and he would look around bit and before they could come up with a plan Eyebat would send spikes flying towards him and the Rangers next to Tommy. Travis would not be quick enough as one of the spikes struck him and on impact the spike wouldn’t pierce him but sparks would fly as Travis fell hard to the ground from the force of the spikes hitting his chest. He shakes his head as he says, “Ugh…I have a plan don’t get hit by those things.” Travis grabs his chest feeling a pain he has not felt before. “If it wasn’t for this suit I would’ve…” Good thing these things had a helmets and a visor...Or the fear in his eyes would be plan as day.

User Image

R E D XXL I O NXXR A N G E R

User Image
                                                            ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"First we--- Roman began before one of those Eyebat things sent spikes flying toward the rangers. Roman did his best to dodge the spikes. However he watched as Travis go down and he would race next to him. "Yeah. Okay, you guys take out those things. I'll try and direct the bystanders as best I can and catch up when everyone is safe. Lets move rangers!" Roman said to them before rushing forward towards a Eyebat that had a Mother and little boy cornered. "Hey ugly, take this!" he said jumping up and kicking the monster away. Then further directing the mother and child to safety.

location} Ocean bluff, downtown | who} RJ, Rangers, Victoria, Wolf-man?

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image

Roman was taking forever to get them organized and started and quite frankly that time could get people hurt so he got to it right away. El ran towards the dolls using his body size difference to over come the dolls, El shoulder rushed on of the dolls sending it flying towards the other dolls and looked at two more running towards him, he bowed a little sending them over his shoulder and once they were in the air he kicked both of them in the chest as they flew into the walls of a building. El saw he had a little free time to go back at the others and once he reached them he looked at Roman and shook his head before watching go save a kid and mother from a doll El had to get the others ready for anything to keep innocent people from getting hurt "Travis, Selena, and Lexi go save the innocents bystanders from the dolls Roman and I will fight off remaining dolls RJ got the bateye and Tommy has the wolf man along with....mom?". He just stared at her wondering if that was really her the last time he spoke to his uncle Andros he told her she was the Pink Galaxy Ranger but he also said that when the chosen one for the quasar saber dies some one else chosen can grab it which mean that pink Galaxy ranger was his mother or some one else chosen after his mothers death. He cleared his mind and looked at the group before he heard AI over come his telecoms "Rangers you can access your weapons clearly state the name of your spirit animal and the weapon aligned with your morpher". El nodded looked at the other four before clearly speaking "Elephant Battle Axe". Just like magic his battle axe appeared and he quickly walked towards the unoccupied groups of dolls and motioned for them to come one they fell for it and he swung his axe across sticking five of them in their chest and watching them fall around him "And people my age couldn't be trusted with weapons this dangerous". He couldn't help but take a look back and forth towards the pink galaxy ranger and see if it was his mother of to tell her his mother died being that ranger and who ever it was should stick to what his mother and the first pink galaxy ranger fought for.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces