Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
(( leaving, not as fun as I thought it'd be. P.S. I found a OLDER roleplay made by SOMEONE ELSE. ))

Magical Girl

11,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
User Image

██████ N A O K O S K Y ██████

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Naoko's Father was at the shore near Fallford Town, Saying his last goodbye to his Daughter. Have a safe trip Dear. . . I hope we will still visit each other one day! As all Her Father's sail Crew were waving goodbyes. Don't worry Daddy. She smiled softly. As she got off the boat her the sand dug her boots in the sand. Dang it! As she tried to escape from the sand, She manage to escape, Before she was gonna go on the run her Father gave her Five luxuary balls. Two pokemon are already capture but, I suggest you use it when your real journey begins. And they are a bit weak. . . She nodded quickly and took off. While running she had placed the pokeballs in her bag and kept on running. She forgot what pokemon were in the pokeballs but, she caught them at a really young age.

After a couple of minutes running she already received a call from her Pokegear. Really dad?! She giggled and picked up the call. Hello? How is your journey! She laughed. I barely started yet, I should be at the lab by - - she paused. And there it was, The lab. She couldn't tell if anyone was inside. I'll talk to you later dad. . . she whispered and hung up before he could say bye. She walked up to the front doors and slowly opened the door. E - Excuse me? I - Is anyone here? Professor Misha? She slowly walked in and stood in one single spot in front of the door. She gazed around and everything looked organized and neat.Feels so relaxing in here. She mummbled waiting for someone to fully welcome her.

══════════════════════════════════════════════

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

o o c ;; Hope it is good ^ ^;;

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

((Personal issues much?))

"Darn it!" David stopped running as he caught up with Jinpu in his hometown. "I'll beat you next time." He caught his breath and looked around as Jinpu went into her little speech. "Got that right. And I know the perfect place to prepare! Onwards!" With that, David practically marched to the Trainer School, which was just a block away.
User Image
User Image
Tyson RyersUser Imagethe mountain boy

Tyson was amazed at how the many Pokemon were hatching so fast. Had the proffessor timed them so they'd all hatch at the same time? While he was pondering, he fell behind the rest of the group, but managed to catch up, unfolding his Bicycle out of his backpack and quickly shifting into 4th gear. Taking his bike out also allowed him to make room for his egg, unknowing it had hatched in a great flare of light in the pack(Although he'd sensed it gotten heavier).

The group had made it to the Trainer's School and Tyson folded his bike up, and pulled out the Bonsly in his backpack. "Does this egg look differe- OH...it hatched on the way here." He did his trademark slap to the forehead and Held the Bonsai Pokemon in his hand, which fell to the ground after the 33.1 pound rock tree had pounded it into the floor.

Original Phantom

User Image
''I'm here indeed!'' Misha shouted as she walked from the backroom to Naoko. Her seedot assistant following right behind her. '' You're a little late, dear. The rest of the trainers should be at Hawksdown city by now!'' she said before shurging her shoulders. ''Oh well. The same principle. Pick an egg from the table, take a pokedex and few pokeballs, and Of you go!'' she said, pointing at the few remaining eggs in the table.
User Image
Maylene May Sweet
the water-type trainer/coordinator

By the time Maylene caught up with David and Jinpu, she was almost ready to fall over from the weight of her pokemon in her arms. "I guess...I'm....the slowpoke..." Maylene said to the others in between heavy puffs of breath. Before she was given time to sit down, rest for a moment, relax and catch her breath, David marched towards the trainer school. Maylene sighed gently, but sucked it up and pulled Al onto her back, deciding to give the 3 foot tall pokemon a piggy back ride. Maylene tried her best to march in her heels, but she just ended up stumbling all the way there.

User Image

Girl

♦Kira Lilly♦

User Image

Kira trailed behind David and Jinpu. "Whew," she said, finally catching up. "I guess I have a little toning up to do." Though the town was significantly busier than the last one, it was still nothing compared to the hustle and bustle of Saffron city. Kira walked up to a newsstand and took a Town Map. She scanned it quickly (there was not much to see) and opened her pack to stow it away. There was the big pink blob that was her egg. She stuck the map on top if the egg and much to her surprise, the egg squished inward! "Hey wait a minute!" she said excitedly, "eggs don't do that!" Kira set her pack down and lifted the pink blob from her pack. Iggy? it seemed to inquire. "Hey! You weren't supposed to hatch without me!" Kira scolded playfully. "You're a little puffster, arentcha? That's just what I'll call you!" She shuffled the little tuft of pink hair that grew on his head. Iggy-puff! he puffed out his cheeks irritably. Kira giggled. She had quite a character on her hands!
-----
In party:Mystery egg
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

"Hm?" David turned around to see Maylene struggling to give her Mantyke a piggyback ride. He couldn't help but sweatdrop at the sight of this. "Uh...Why don't you try putting him in a Poké ball?"
User Image

Original Phantom

User Image

Jinpu Shinton

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Jinpu tapped Maylene to the back. ''You know, heels are really bad shoes for adventure. We will be getting into forests, caves, mountains, swamps and all that stuff. '' she said. Then she gazed at the pokemon in kira's hands. ''Well, if that's isn't a trick pokemon! nobody even noticed it hatch!'' She said, but itwasn't until then she noticed david had headed to the trainers school. ''Allrighty then! School is the place for beginners!'' She said, rushing after him, Lala still on her shoulder.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Let's get this party started! We didn't come here for show!

Magical Girl

11,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
User Image

██████ N A O K O S K Y ██████

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Naoko looked down in doubt, I know, I am super sorry! She then smiled and walked over to where the eggs were placed. Hmmm, Oh this egg would do! She gently picked up a pink egg and it looked like the egg has a little curly hair. She then walked over to the Pokedex and Grabbed one and finally and grabbed a few pokeballs even though she held a few. She then walked over back to the Professor. Naoko slightly hugged the egg and bowed down and quickly went up. Thank you Professor, Now I can finnally see the world by land since I have sailed probably my whole life with my dad. I Will try to catch up to the others. She gave Misha a bright and warm smile. She then waved a goodbye and ran out. She then looked at her Pokegear with the town map and then nodded Off to Hawksdown City! She said proudly. She then placed the egg in her bag so it won't fall and crack open. And then started running off to Hawksdown.

══════════════════════════════════════════════

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User Image
Maylene May Sweet
the water-type trainer/coordinator

Maylene shook her head at David's suggestion. "Thank you for your concern, but I'd rather have my only pokemon out with me. He's my partner after all." Maylene explained with a grin. At Jinpu's comment, Maylene grinned. "I never wear any other kind of shoes. Heels are a sign of elegance, poise and- WAHH!" Her explanation was cut short bu her faceplanting into the ground, because she lost her footing. How ironic..Looking up form the ground, Maylene saw Kira's pokemon had hatched..She felt slightly jealous that her pokemon was small. She had no complaints about her pokemon, though. "Congrats, kira!" Maylene said, still lying on the ground. Quickly, she picked her, and Al up off the ground and followed the others towards the School.

User Image
((Hey Sorry Tuesdays are also sadly one of my busy days (off to dog training as we speak) just think that Jasper is following the others around just being silent. sweatdrop )

Girl

♦Kira Lilly♦
In Party: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

((And.. I totally edited this post without meaning to. Just know that Kira is fussing about her parents and runs into the school house))

Original Phantom

User Image

Jinpu Shinton

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Jinpu only shook her head at the sight of Maylene face planting the ground. ''And that proves my point, now doesn't it?'' she said. ''Lot put this way. Wear heels and ruin your feet wich will look really bad despite The heels when we go to tough Enviroment, Or buy Sport shoes or such and Save your legs and shoes from breaking.'' she said. She had always enjoyed running around in woods so she knew to wear proper shoes. '' So my sugestion is that you buy some travel shoes, and wear heels when were in towns!'' she said. After all, towns were the place they'd mostly meet people.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Let's get this party started! We didn't come here for show!

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

David sweatdropped again Maylene crashed to the ground...again. He flipped out his Pokédex and looked up Mantyke's entry.
Mantyke - the Kite Pokémon. People organize tours to see this Pokémon frolic and skim the tops of waves with Remoraid.
His eyes shot wide open when he saw Mantyke's weight. "You are aware this guy weighs over 140 pounds, right?"
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces