Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Conversationalist

7,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
Fumiko Shiro

Fumiko made it to Hawksdown and looked around. She walked over to the Pokemart to get a few supplies she needed. As she opened her bagto put away her supplies her eys flicked over to her egg. It was at that moment that it started to glow. As the light subsided a Togepi stood in the egg's place. She stared in shock. "Togepi?" The pokemon looked at her. "Aww, how adorable. I think I'm going to name you Sirena." She exclaimed. As she left the Pokemart she headed over to the Trainer School she had heard about. She saw two people she had seen earlier about to have a battle and decided to watch.

Pokemon In Party
User Image

Girl

♦Kira Lilly♦
In Party: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Kira took her hat off and ran her hands through her hair. "Whew, the real fun hasn't even started and already I'm feeling the heat," Kira walked through the tall grass some more, keeping her eyes peeled for another foe. Puffster waddled at a frantic pace behind; his short stubby legs could not keep up with Kira's strides. Then she noticed something floating in the air up ahead. "Looks like some sort of Pokemon," she pointed her Pokedex at the object. Cottonee, the Cotton Puff Pokémon. Cottonee shoots cotton to distract its opponent when attacked, and travels around wherever the blowing wind carries it. "Just what we need!" Kira chuckled, "more puffballs!" She realized that somehow Puffster would have to reach the Pokemon. She stood deep in thought while the Igglybuff played absent-mindedly with a leaf twice the size of his body. Just then, the wind picked up and lifted Puffster right off of the ground! Kira began to laugh. "What luck! Okay, Puffy, after that Cottonee!" The grass-type Pokemon took notice of the approaching foe and spun around to face it. "Pound attack, let's go!" Fortunately for Puffster the Cottonee did not have speed on its side. Angling the leaf like a professional pilot, he slammed into the foe hard, causing them both to fall to the ground. Puffster bounced gently as he landed, while Cottonee was not so fortunate. Kira ran up to the two of them. "Good work, Puffy! Now, how does this work..." she mused, fishing a Pokeball out of her pack. It extended to full size in her hand, and she tossed it at the weakened Cottonee. The ball captured it in a beam of light and began wiggling precariously, battling the struggling Pokemon. The ball won. It held still with one last click. Kira scooped Puffster up in her arms along with her newly caught partner. "We did it, Puffster!" she couldn't help but jump for joy. "My first capture!"

Original Phantom

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jinpu Shinton

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Jinpu gazed into Kira's direction and walked to her. From what she heard they had all managed to catch something. ''Kira, how did it go?'' she asked, Throwing a pokeball up and down in her hand. '' I catched a pokemon with Long, fluffy ears! It was so cute i just couldnt resist.'' She said with a wide grin in her face. Lala danced around Jinpu, Also exited of their first capture.
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Let's get this party started! We didn't come here for show!

Girl

♦Kira Lilly♦
In Party: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Kira smiled at Jinpu. "It was great! Puffster here even got to fly!" Kira took out her newly-filled Pokeball and let the Cottonee out. It appeared still a little weak from the battle, but Kira held it in her arms and stroked its soft, cotton-like hairs. "She's so gentle and shy, a perfect offset for Puffy's constant energy, right Puffy?" as if to prove her point, Puffster wasn't listening to a word Kira was saying and was instead playing with some blades of grass. "I think Serenity would be a perfect name for you, sweetie," she said now to Cottonee, who yawned and was soon fast asleep in her arms. "Strange how this was a wild Pokemon just a minute ago, and now I'm holding it in my arms..." Kira noted.

XxXLeon WildhartXxX

Ain't no rest for the wicked. Money don't grow on trees...

User Image

The Road between Hawksdown and Darkfax was always filled with fledgling trainers, people new to training and with poorly trained or recently acquired pokemon. Typically these were easy marks even for a grunt like Leon to rob or even acquire some pokemon from for the team. However on this day Leon had no orders from his boss to cause mischief and acting as an individual without consent from the command structure could be bad for the team as an organization. Senseless loss of members and the threat of being exposed made committing petty crimes a rare occasion for Leon. So in a way by joining team dusk he committed fewer crimes than when he was just out and doing his dirt.
He hung about the midway point of the route sitting off the various paths and trails that were laid out to avoid attention. Watching the wild pokemon run about and seeing new trainers always made him think back to when he first became a trainer himself. It was nice but those days were over. A new group wasn't far off, going about capturing some new pokemon, presumably for the gym in the next town. He hatched a plan in his head and rose from his place waiting for them to come closer.

Team Dusk up-and-coming
I got bills to pay. I got mouths to feed...

Original Phantom

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jinpu Shinton

Jinpu decided to show her catch as well and Sent out her New pokemon. ''Bunee!'' It shouted with joy as it came out. ''Ok...How does this thing work....What do i press...'' Jinpu said as she tried to get her pokedex to work, she understood nothing about electronics. but she was able to scan her pokemon. ' Buneary, the Rabbit Pokémon. By quickly extending its rolled-up ears, it can launch a powerful attack against its enemies' the pokedex said. This caused Jinpu to grab the pokemon into her arms and Tickle it's ears, making it laugh wildly. ''So it's a pokemon who fights with Long ears! i'll Call her Mimi!'' she shouted, Wich To Mimi just giggled. Lala had moved to run around Puffster.

User Image
Tyson Ryersthe mountain boy

Pokemon out: Venipede
Thinking: So where are the others...
With: Kira and Jinpu

"Yup that's Pokemon for you" He watched Kira and Jinpu successfully catchPokemon- oneof which he hadn't seen. He moved his Pokedex away from his newly caught Venipede and more toward the fluffball. [Cottonee, the Cotton Fluff Pokemon and pre-evolved form of Whimsicott. Cottonee, the Cotton Puff Pokémon. Cottonee shoots cotton to distract its opponent when attacked, and travels around wherever the blowing wind carries it. Tyson was shocked at the sight of Buneary. He'd seen many, but every time he'd try and get close, they'd hop away.Venipede brushed up against Tyson's leg. Tyson was conserned. "Now that we caught our Pokemon" He said to the others "I think we should head back to town, to the Trainer's school"

Girl

♦Kira Lilly♦
In Party: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Kira smirked. "Of course, there are loads of other rookie trainers to challenge. Then we can all grow stronger together!" She stowed away her two Pokemon in their respective Pokeballs. "I'm going to head over to the Pokemon center first. Wouldn't want to battle with pooped out Pokemon." Kira turned and began to job lightly through the tall grass. She extended her arms to her sides, watching the grass bend before her. She felt like a young child again and began to laugh blissfully. "I must look crazy!" she yelled back at Tyson and Jinpu, which made her laugh even harder. It was good to let go for a change.

Original Phantom

User Image

Jinpu Shinton

Jinpu returned Mimi as Lala prefered to be outside the pokeball and was small enough to ride on her shoulder. after seeing Kira dash she gave another wide exited grin and dashed right through the tall grass after her. '' Oh, running in wilderness ws one of my favorite things as a child.'' She said. When she a kid all she did was play outside.

User Image

Thinking: Again we need to heal!

Tyson wished he could say the same about the Survival Area grass. But there were too many Rhydon and Hippowdon and Tyson ran from their hulking bodies in fear. Too many rocks also- even when there was grass, the Pokemon had gotten there first. "Yeah, we should heal up again, Bonsly fainted because of this little guys Poisonous prowress." He pointed to his Venipede with his thumb, running with the girls like he was. "You don't look crazy. Just...like a Pokemon trainer. It's nice to let go for a while, y'know?" Tyson looked at a man in a black jacket(ish thing) and long hair far off in the distance. "Hey guys?" Venipede stopped with his trainer. "Any of you know that creepy dude over there?" Tyson said, as he motioned toward the strange man.

Original Phantom

((ok people, bedtime for me. Tomorow is friday, i can stay longer then))

Girl

♦Kira Lilly♦
In Party: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Kira didn't even bother to look at the man. "Ha! I don't know anyone here." She was glad that Jinpu and Tyson had joined her in her little game. As they neared the main road, Kira thought she could hear the other trainers at the school. "Sounds like they're having some fun of their own. I can't wait to show off my new Pokemon!" As she left the field, Kira noticed that the long grass had somehow cut one of her thin black stockings. She frowned at her leg. "Damn, that's going to have to be stitched up."

User Image

Thinking: Again we need to heal! And then go to the School! Wondering if David's Pokemon egg hatched yet! Time to show the others his newly caught Venipede!

"To the Trainers school it is! After we heal, of course." Tyson said. He started walking back to town with his Venipede close by, as the Pokemon Snatchers could have been anywhere near the city. He sauntered into the Pokemon Center, and healed his two Pokemon. After they were healed, he put the Pokeballs in his Pocket, however Venipede popped out and crawled onto Tyson's shoulder. "If you want to stay up there, fine by me." He said to the Bug type. His Pokemon were healed, and he headed off toward the Trainer's school to meet with the other egg holders.
XxXLeon WildhartXxX

Ain't no rest for the wicked. Money don't grow on trees...

User Image

Leon never had any luck. Just as he thought he may have had a set of easy marks, they turned and went back into the town! what was the purpose of waiting for them to walk by with tired pokemon if they would just walk back into town to heal every hour? At any rate he was bored with his little trap and deigned to follow them back into town. His doduo had taken a nasty bit of poison from bothering a bug type. He had been prepared and brought an antidote but it never hurt to go and fix it up proper.

He hated going into towns though. there was always the odd chance that someone would see him and recognize him from one of his capers. It wasn't likely as he tried to do his jobs quick and discreet but there was always the possibility. As he entered town he made sure to avoid the commotion at the trainer school. He had been a student there once and it would surely bring reunions he didn't need and questions he couldn't answer.
" where did those guys go?"

Team Dusk up-and-coming
I got bills to pay. I got mouths to feed...

Original Phantom

User Image

Jinpu Shinton

Jinpu followed Her friends to the pokemon center, and after proper healing, Lala and Mimi were good as new! ''allrighty then, let's go to the trainers school!'' she said but then she gazed over her shoulder, seeing the person Tyson had noticed earlier. ''Umm...guys? I have wierd feeling this guy is following us...'' she said before she noticed something Crucial. He was wearing a black outfit. She didn't see purple details though, but he was not the one to single out the option. ''Maybe he's one of the guys in the news...'' she whispered.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff