Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Tyson RyersUser Imagethe mountain boy

"Bonsly, Bon Bon!!" Tyson's Bonsly cried. Also, Tyson's bag was soaking wet. "Uh...Fake Tears the entire way here, every bump and crack...sorry about that" He picked up his Pokemon with both hands and shrugged. Bonsly hit him in the face with his club shaped(Like the cards, not a caveman's weapon) head, giving Tyson the impression it has an Impish Nature. "You are a little mischevious, ain't ya?" He took some Honey from his pack and fed it to his Bonsly. The way his cousin's Combee makes it, it is super sour. "I think I'll name you... Screw it! I'm naming you Bonsly!" He looked at the trainer who had joined them, and noticed the Mantyke. "Hey! It's a Mantyke! Those are usually found near Sunyshore City, in the Sinnoh region." He had a feeling this was one of the trainer's his ash hadn't blown into, and by extent not knowing his name. "Hey you!" he pointed at the other blue haired trainer. "My name is Tyson! Don't forget it" He rushed into the school house afterward with the others of his group.

"Hey David" Tyson said. "I think your egg is the only one that hasn't hatched yet." Bonsly started scooting toward David's flaming egg. Suddenly, the egg flickered on and off with light. "I stand corrected" But it stopped lighting up. "What? Why ain't it hatching?" It might hatch soon or might not, Tyson didn't know.
{{OOC: I abused the word Hey in my post so many times >.<}}
User Image
Maylene May Sweet
the water-type trainer/coordinator

"E-EHH?!" Maylene was shocked...and apalled! Lady's didn't carry around 140 pound pokemon. Barbarian, amazon women did though. Quickly, Maylene dropped Al off of her back. "Whew, I didn't know I was that strong." Maylene said, composing herself and fixing her hair yet again into her tight bun. "Maaantyyyke!" Al whined, and seamed to puff out a sigh before hovering above the ground. "you could fly this whole time?!" Maylene asked Al, more stunned than angry. 'Well, I guess he is a flying-type as well as a water-type...It makes sense' Maylene sighed and shook her head before a new boy exclaimed that she had a Mantyke, and that his name was Tyson and not to forget that. Before she could reply, he disapeared into the school. Maylene looked over at Al, he made a gesture that looked like shrugging and she returned it before answering Jinpu.

"Maybe i'll get hiking boots with heels on them and wear them in and out of town. That way I won't have to change shoes as much." Maylene suggested, and liked that idea. They'd make her look more intimidating to her opponents, too.

User Image

Original Phantom

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jinpu Shinton

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Jinpu gazed around the Pokemon trainer school. She quickly stared at the blackboard what teached pretty much all the basics of pokemon. Her father had pretty much teached all of this to her allready. '' That sounds like a good idea!'' she said to Maylene. She then gazed at the Tv located in the trainer schools corner. ''The snatching of pokemon continues. Police is powerless to stop the kindappings. Because of this, Alll youngsters are sugested to keep an eye on People dressed up in black outfits with purple details.'' the Tv reporter said in the Tv. Jinpu just shook her head. ''Pokemon Snatching? this was in the news yesterday too.''

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Let's get this party started! We didn't come here for show!

Girl

♦Kira Lilly♦
In Party: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

By the time Kira wandered into the school she noticed that the ash-covered Tyson had joined them. His Pokemon had hatched as well. "Ah!" exclaimed Kira, "This is the perfect time to test out my Pokedex!" She pointed the Dex at Tyson's strange Pokemon, that seemed more like a fussy infant than a tree. Kira read the information portrayed on the screen. "What? A rock-type? No wonder he looks so heavy in your arms." She reached out to touch the little Bonsly, not entirely sure what would happen next. "Hey there, guy," she cooed in a soothing voice, hoping it would make her touch more friendly.

Original Phantom

((afraid it's bedtime for me. See ya tomorow!))

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

David briefly looked at Tyson before looking at his own egg. The light had gone out by then. "I dunno. I guess some take longer than others." He then looked at Mantyke, who was trying to fly. "Uh...try bouncing." He then heard the news report about people's Pokémon getting snagged by criminals, then looked at his egg. "I hope this little guy hatches soon."

((I'll have Jinpu follow us to the school))
User Image
User Image
Tyson RyersUser Imagethe mountain boy

Pokemon snatching was a familiar theme in Tyson's life. "Pokemon snatchers. They can't be worse than Team Galactic, could they?" Bonsly responded to Kira's touch, in a completly dishonest way, using Fake Tears to make Kira look like she hurt him. Only Tyson was aware of this. "Bonsly...using Fake Tears when not needed isn't very nice." It soaked the ground around it. "Then again, this Pokedex does say that you use those tears to get rid of the excess water in your body; guess it can't be helped for your crying.

Kira's Pokemon was pink and endearing, however Tyson's battle style had nothing to do with cute and endearing. "Say" Tyson began. "Since we are at the School, how about a battle?"

{{OOC: Who knows what being at the school has to do with battling, but its time for some action}}
User Image
Maylene May Sweet
the water-type trainer/coordinator

Mantyke looked at David, then gave up trying to fly and bounced on the floor. He bounced right back in the air. He smiled brightly. "ManMantyyyke~!" He said, thanking David as she bounced over to him and nuzzled into his side before returning to Maylene. Maylene on the other hand was thinking about were she might get hiking boots with heals. Was there a shoe store in the town? She'd have to check into it after leaving the school, and before going to the next town.

The news snapped her out of her little trance. "Pokemon snatching?" Maylene echoed, furrowing her brows. "That's unacceptable...Stay close, kay Al?" Maylene said, and Al nodded. Maylene noticed Tyson and Kira about to battle so decided to watch.

((Be back in an hour or two! ' 3' ))

User Image

Magical Girl

11,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
User Image

██████ N A O K O S K Y ██████

════════════════════════════════════════════════

Naoko gave out a big exhale. Finally! Hawkstone City. She began walking, looking around. Such a busy-like city. She saw a school, a Pokemon Mart & center but, they weren't needed yet. She took her egg out of her bag and hugged it slightly. Hey look we are at Hawkstone city. I don't know if you can see but, it looks great here. As she spoke to the egg. She then looked at the school and walked towards the building. Every beginner must train and learn at the Trainer school! She said to herself. She then walked into the school. She looked around and saw a bunch of kids, some around her age prehaps and looked like having a good time. She then looked around in shy way and went to the bookshelves, Hmm I want to learn on Pokemon Eggs. She found a book and began reading it.

══════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Girl

♦Kira Lilly♦
In Party: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Kira's eyes flashed at Tyson's challenge. "What the heck, why not? Sounds like fun. That's just what we like, right Puffster?" the Igglybuff jumped up with excitement. "Iggy! Iggy!". Kira began shoving the desks out of the centre of the classroom to make a battle area. "I'm ready if you are, Ty! Uh, let me just check my Pokedex and see just what exactly my little Puffster can do."

Timid Gaian

User Image
Ⓓⓐⓥⓛⓓ Ⓒⓔⓓⓐⓡ

David briefly pet Mantyke's head as she nuzzled into his leg. "Okay, okay. I like you too." When she bounced back, David noticed Tyson and Kira were about to battle. Once again, he whipped out his Pokédex.
Bonsly - the Bonsai Pokémon. It prefers an arid atmosphere. It leaks water that looks like tears when adjusting its moisture level.
Igglybuff - the Balloon Pokémon. It has a soft and bouncy body. Once it starts bouncing, it becomes impossible to stop.

"Bonsly's a Rock-type while Igglybuff's a Normal-type," David muttered to himself. "This doesn't seem fair..." Regardless, he headed inside the school building. For some reason, he felt the need to show the egg off to his mother.
User Image

Magical Girl

11,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Generous 100
User Image
ZACKS K Y
███████████████████████ █████████████████

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The Commander of Dusk, Zachary. He was strolling around Hawkstone, As he was thinking of a plan to impress his boss by stealing more rare pokemon for the Dusk. He turned his head only to hear a news report about most likely, Team Dusk. Great! He growled. He turned around and noticed a kid staring at him in a frighten look. Did you hear the news? The boy nodded. Well I suggest you SCRAM! The boy ran away crying. He chuckled. He then saw the Pokemon Trainer school and had a smirk. Perfect!

He took out a walkie talkie and said. Looks like I found some rare pokemon guys. Then a voice had responded back. Great! Where are you? At the trainer school in Hawkstone. Bring a few grunts over and the party will get started. As he placed the walkie in his pocket. He then threw his pokeball in the air and a Krokorok appeared. Shades prepare to be stronger

ooc ;; g2g c:
{{Sorry to hove this as a seperate post, but do we get any egg moves? Bonsly only knows Fake Tears and Copycat as a Lv1 and gets its first attacking move at Lv.14}}
Tyson Ryers

"Right, I have to check my Bonsly's moves as well." Tyson grasped his Pokedex and scanned his Pokemon.

Girl

((Sure, why not. I had planned to use some of Igglybuff's basic attacking moves, otherwise a battle would be quite.. impossible. The rules are a bit fluid regarding Pokemon moves.))
User Image
Tyson Ryersthe mountain boy

Tyson watched as the girl scanned her Pokemon, then claimed she was ready. "Alright, I'll go first! Bonsly, Rock Throw!" Unfortunately, Bonsly hadn't known the move. Tyson his himself in the face. "Ugh...Ok, lets try Headbutt!" Bonsly rushed toward the Balloon Pokemon at full speed, trying to land a hit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff