Versatile Shapeshifter

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
"If it's in my way
I'll d e s t r o y it"

PersonaCrammed into Zoey's car, and taken to Kazune's place, to put things as simply as possible. Akira had to admit that he didn't expect someone who before just earlier today seemed so uppity on her appearances would live in....well, such a humble little apartment. Even still, small space and superstitious house numbers aside Akira wouldn't hesitate to step inside and make himself comfortable by the kotatsu. What with how cold it had been getting lately it was refreshing to see a kotatsu in Kazune's home. If only due to the fact that Akira himself didn't own one for his own apartment.

PersonaEven still, taking a cup as it was presented to any coming inside by Kazune Akira would give his input on Kazune asking for opinions on food. "Anything would be fine, I wouldn't be picky.Just remember to take it easy Matsui." After all they had just been through a grueling battle, with her taking it the worst so to speak. Akira would come to think that nobody would blame her if she needed to rest even just for a moment.

Persona

Social links
Devil (Seraphim) :: Rank 3xxStar (Gerald/Gertrude) :: Rank 2xx Judgment (Hakuenae) :: Rank 1xxWorld (The Group) :: Rank 4 xxDeath(Chisame) :: Rank 1xxHeirophant(Zoey) :: Rank 1xxThe Hanged man(Sypher) :: Rank 1xxThe sun(Batsu) :: Rank 1xxThe Chariot(Katsumi) :: Rank 3 xxThe Hermit (Meishi) :: Rank 2xxThe Magician(Sindertech) :: Rank 2xxThe Strength(Daisuke) :: Rank 1

Action: Take it easy.
Music:

User Imagex x x x xUser Imagex x x x xUser Image

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

xxxxx
[Location: Kazune’s apartment -> Radio Station]User Image
[ Persona: Oshun ]
Social Links: [Rank 3: Hanged Man (Sypher) ] - [Rank 2: Lovers (Saori)] - [Rank 1: Tower (Akira) ] - [Rank 2: Death (Chisame)] - [Rank 0: Temperance (Kazune) -Reversed-] [Rank 1: Moon (Symphony)] - [Rank 3: Chariot (Katsumi)] - [Rank 4: Sun (Batsu)] - [Rank 1: Judgment (Hakunae)] - [Rank 4: World (The Group)]

User ImageZoey wasn’t sure who to be surprised with more. Katsumi or Haro! Both being able to relatively behave like they had seemed like a miracle in itself! Maybe they were too tired? Well, Katsumi maybe, but Haro kept going off about how easy this all was, and didn’t look like he broke a sweat! Others like Seraphim and Sypher had left, but with the rest of the gang, it almost felt cathartic to have everyone just being like this. Heck, Akira impressed her a lot too! The orange haired punk who she was butting heads with so much now seemed like… well, maybe not a ‘friend’ yet, but someone more reliable and she could tolerate. Of course, deep down there was still a lot of frustrations that the short, blue haired woman had. But she didn’t really direct them at anyone or spoke up about it. Instead, she tried to relax and enjoy this. Even if she did have a show to go to!

With everyone else piling out for now, it was just Zoey and Batsu, and while he didn’t reply, he didn’t exactly get out, either. Though before she drove off, she shot a gaze at Katsumi, eyes briefly narrowed, yet… smiling? It was an awkward expression, both annoyed and amused at the same time, but she was learning to cope with Katsumi. “I’ll have a drink when I get back. But I am NOT getting drunk, nor am I belly-whatever-dancing.” She huffed a bit at that, but did her best to just let it slide and relax, before the girl would start to drive off. Of course, reminding the group that her show will be on shortly once she gets to the station, hoping they’d tune in, Zoey drove off with Batsu for now, trying to make it in time. She hated being late! And she was already on thin ice after last week due to her Shadow making her absent!

Fortunately, she knew the routes, she knew some shortcuts, and Zoey was never afraid to drive a bit on the faster side if she needed to. It wasn’t scary, but then again Batsu may have been a bit shaken from her sharper turns and the roar of her engine. Still, she kept it as safe as she could, darting towards the radio station, where she’d arrive at 4:50, just having barely enough time to prepare!

“Phew! Okay, so! Batsu-kun!” Her words were a bit rushed, and more excited and louder than her usual cranky self. “Your call. Stay in the truck? Wander around town? There’s actually some good shops around here! Or if you want, you can hang out at the station. We get food catered so if I just tell them your with me, um.. yeah! I know your stomach was flipping earlier, so it’s your decision.” She was quick with her words, and not as verbose as she was usually known to be. The girl already had her laptop bag slung over her shoulder, and was even stepping a bit in place. She was one step away from looking like the sort of stereotypical look of a girl rushing to school with a piece of toast in her mouth from how anxious she was on time right now. She’d wait for Batsu to sign though, giving a little flash of a smile, but clearly looking like she couldn’t wait for long.

[Saori Yokina]
[Location: Kame-Kazumi Shrine]

User ImageWas she nervous? Of course! Saori always kept herself looking confident with a strong aura about her, never losing her smile, however with her friends starting to see the little holes in her guise, it was starting to bother her, like all those sins on her back were starting to finally show their weight, crushing her underneath. Katsumi was learning a bit about her history, Sindertech certainly putting a glaring hole in her identity. Sypher was getting more involved with her personally too, her subtle attempt in helping the Corinth’s being caught and now brought into the spotlight. And then there was Symphony herself, who Saori knew was risking her own safety now, and she nearly killed.

She hated it. The whole thing felt toxic. Like a car going a hundred miles an hour towards a brick wall, and she was retrained in the passenger seat. The girl had no control of it, and the only person she had to blame was herself.

…No, there was also him. There was the person pulling the strings, and she was just a puppet. It was all a tragic play, but the audience wasn’t clapping.

Trying not to think about it was at the shrine where she was to meet Sypher, but would feel her phone buzz with a text. Since Sypher wasn’t here yet, the girl took a moment to reply to the text that came from Katsumi first. It brought a pained smile to her face, knowing it was another friend she was partially lying too, but her options were fading away one by one with each day.

To Katsumi-chan

xxx[[That’s fine! biggrin Aaaanytime works out A-okay! Enjoy your time with your friends. ^^b Tomorrow might even be better! I’ve got lots to do tonight! Maybe I’ll wear something special for us tomorrow ;D ]]

It felt almost sickening to send a text so light and cheerful, when really she was bogged down and losing hope. But the girl couldn’t ignore Katsumi. And she meant that last part too. She genuinely liked the girl, she felt a close bond with her, and she wanted there to be something for them. Was it… a small crush or something? It was foolish to think that, and she tried to shake it off, but the girl did honestly feel like she was growing fond of her.

For now, Saori waited, before finally, she’d see Sypher off in the distance, Saori herself sitting on a lone bench and noticing the well dressed male going over to the center of the shrine. Funny, they both were dressed nicely like this was a sort of business meeting. But Saori knew that it could very well become that. Or even something worse… And if it did go foul, she was prepared for that too. However, as she approached him, she forced a convincing smile, hoping for the best.

“Good evening, Sypher-san.” Her tone was light and elegant, giving a little curtsey to him as she did. “Thank you for coming here. Are you well?” She knew that there was important business to discuss. But in this case, she wanted to try and establish a pleasant relationship between them. The air felt too thick, the mood bothered her, and she really just hoped that this would go smooth without any issues. And so, the tall girl even offered a hand towards him, a soft, sweet smile on her face as she started with the pleasantries, trying to establish a calmer atmosphere.

Corawai's Husbando

Dangerous Raider

7,025 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
╠ ◘ ✠ ◘ ╣"If the goal is precious enough, One must be ready to act the Martyr to see a dream realized."╠ ◘ ✠ ◘ ╣
╠ ◘ ☨ ◘ ╣Social Links: ☨ [Rank 5: Moon Symphony]]☨ [Rank 1: Chariot Katsumi]☨ [Rank 2: Temperance Kazune]☨[Rank 1: Lovers (Saori&??)]☨ [Rank 4: Heirophant Zoey]☨[Rank 3: Death Chisame]☨ [Rank 2: Judgement Hakune]☨[Rank 1: Tower Akira]☨[Rank 1: Sun Batsu]☨[Rank 1: Fool Haro]☨ [Rank 2: Aeon Victoria]☨[Rank 3: World (The Group)] ╠ ◘ ☨ ◘ ╣

We request to Negotiate
We come to you Unarmed
We desire to Communicate
You cannot do us Harm

User Image

Sypher didn't really know what to expect at all for when Saori showed up. He was able to figure out From the bank that it was her who was moving Money through his account and a significant amount at that. He didn't have a clue about her background only that she was his sister's friend. For all he knew he was getting involved with a potentially dangerous person. Those thoughts were slightly dispelled though as a familiar voice called out to him. Looking over he'd recognize the dark colored hair but her eyes through him off since he was only accustom to seeing her coke bottle glasses. Standing, he'd look her and feel good about how he was dressed considering how dolled up Saori was. Was she coming from a meeting or did she dress this way simply for this encounter? Either way they were both her which meant they should probably have gotten down to business.

"Hello Saori-san. I'm about as well as I could hope. A bit tired form work, but I was the one who wanted to meet." He'd say as he'd nod and give a smile in return. If all went well she would have a reasonable explanation for this and they would be able to end it here, but something told the red eyed male that it wouldn't be. When was anything ever that simple? "How are you doing by the way? I hope I didn't pull you away from something important." He would say showing her the same courtesy. Okay so maybe he wasn't as confident to bring up the main subject of there meet, but they'd ease there way into it.

Feeling: Relaxed
OOC: Short post but Post.

Do what you want to our Courage
Ask us what you Will
Demand from us our Sacrifice
But you can not make us Kill

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
[Saori Yokina]
[Location: Kame-Kazumi Shrine]

User ImageWhen Sypher greeted her with such a passive smile, Saori couldn’t help but give a mental sigh of relief. She of course maintained a calm but professional aura about herself, but just that moment of having some small talk, and hearing the handsome, well dressed male having an at-ease, lighter tone about this too really helped her feel a bit calmer. Sure, in the back of her head, she still wondered if he might explode on her, yelling about what she did and demanding she stayed away from Symphony, but part of her knew he wasn’t that sort of person, and this all looked like it wouldn’t go that way. After all, Symphony always had such good things to say about him! And all her encounters with Sypher -brief as they were- had always been positive!

Though… if he did demand her to leave them alone, she couldn’t be mad. After all, they didn’t know it, but she had done just as much harm as good. It wasn’t her fault, she didn’t have control of her own life. But that lack of control almost lead to another life ending. She still felt chills thinking about how close it was to seeing Symphony get a bullet in her head. She didn’t know what she’d do to herself if she followed through. And yet, even if someone had been pulling the strings, she still put the full blame on herself.

…She was disgusting. How could she even have the nerve to talk to Sypher after what she did?

As many times as Saori asked herself that, she tried to let it go, at least for now, taking a small breath, maintaining her pleasant smile, and focusing her heterochromatic eyes on Sypher as the beautiful young woman replied. “I’m… well I’m managing! You know me, rain or shine, I always pull through. So don’t worry~” For a moment, a very brief moment, the girl’s feelings showed. It was partially why she always wore those thick glasses, it hid the truth her eyes would show, and just then Sypher would see her falter, blinking a few times, a very tiny frown, but all of it went away just as quickly as it came, as she digressed it by saying not to worry.

“Whatever I was doing though isn’t as important as your sister right now, Sypher-san. It’s why I’m here. Why I was hoping we can resolve this without any upsets.” Saying that, she’d go and sit down beside him, hoping he didn’t mind her presence nearby. For such a tall girl, her manners seemed rather delicate and refined then, and he’d even catch a faint, floral scent from her, the girl smiling but fearing the worst deep inside. “So, formalities aside, should I start? Or did you want to speak first. I’m sure you had questions.”

Corawai's Husbando

Dangerous Raider

7,025 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
╠ ◘ ✠ ◘ ╣"If the goal is precious enough, One must be ready to act the Martyr to see a dream realized."╠ ◘ ✠ ◘ ╣
╠ ◘ ☨ ◘ ╣Social Links: ☨ [Rank 5: Moon Symphony]]☨ [Rank 1: Chariot Katsumi]☨ [Rank 2: Temperance Kazune]☨[Rank 1: Lovers (Saori&??)]☨ [Rank 4: Heirophant Zoey]☨[Rank 3: Death Chisame]☨ [Rank 2: Judgement Hakune]☨[Rank 1: Tower Akira]☨[Rank 1: Sun Batsu]☨[Rank 1: Fool Haro]☨ [Rank 2: Aeon Victoria]☨[Rank 3: World (The Group)] ╠ ◘ ☨ ◘ ╣

We request to Negotiate
We come to you Unarmed
We desire to Communicate
You cannot do us Harm

User Image

Managing? Well that was one way to put it. Besides the few times he saw her, and what he knew from his sister, Sypher knew very little about Saori. he could only assume that she worked normal job and had a normal family. He didn't even know the circumstances in which she knew his sister only that they'd been friends for a while. That made it all the stranger that Symphony would give the girl access to his account and that she would use that access to put money into and than a charge for the school to take it out. It was a lot of information to take in so rather then piece it together himself, he'd leave it to her.

"I was sure it had something to do with my sister. She's always been honest and trusting a fault. I sure she was just accepting help where it was offered though I didn't know anything about it." He'd say not wanting to insinuate that Saori took advantage of his sister's trusting nature. Sypher really didn't know what was going on at all considering the adjectives that he used to describe his sister that kept so many secrets. Still his time was always being filled with work or something with shadows, that he rarely had time for a good rest so of course his sister would want to avoid bringing anymore drama to his already filled plate.

"Ah, please feel free to start. I want to have all the information in the open before I come to any type of conclusion." The young male would make sure to look Saori in the eyes. He couldn't get over how striking her yellow eye was, but he couldn't make the comparison. There were already enough shadows in his world as it was. The last thing he needed was to start seeing them where there might not be any. This was a normal part of his life. Maybe the parts concerning his sister were the only normal parts and if she had a problem that he could help with than he'd listen to Saori with an open mind without judgement.

Feeling: Relaxed
OOC: Short post but Post.

Do what you want to our Courage
Ask us what you Will
Demand from us our Sacrifice
But you can not make us Kill

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers