• Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
•Black Laced Femme Fatale
P•Matsui Kazune
Pe•Shakti, Temperance Arcana
Per•[Cleave] [Hama] [Mudo] [Tarukaja] [Swift Strike] [Firm Stance]
User Image

Kazune was pulled up to her tiptoes with her arm slung around Akira's shoulder, such was the height difference, and he looked so proud of how cool he'd been offering his aid with no benefit she didn't have to heart to tell him this was uncomfortable too. With a little chuckle at Katsumi and Zoey's antics, she mused that it was a good thing she was in a good mood right now...is this how Zoey and Akira had felt after their own shadows? She'd have to ask someday...

Kazune was then promptly pulled out of her musings on friendship by Haro sidling up to them asking for kisses. She puffed out her cheeks in mock-annoyance at him and then noticed Batsu behind the redheaded idiot. Not that she wouldn't have heard the voice in her head, but the visual of him actually leaving made her notice her own thread, which Zoey then decided to point out. Duh. "Where did you guys even come in...?" She'd been in Junes when she was pulled in, and the ruined world around did sort of look like a store, she supposed...Well. It was a good thing that her clothes and wounds would be fixed when they left.

She gave Akira a small peck on the cheek for his help before letting go so she didn't pull him out with her before he was ready, bringing her hand up to her chest to tug, stopping for a second, and then giving Haro a similar kiss so he couldn't complain. At that point, she tugged the string with two fingers, sailing through the tv and probably giving everyone still there a nice upskirt--not that they hadn't already all seen her panties, either because of the pose she'd been sitting in when they came in or because of the general wrecked state of her skirt.

Kazune landed on her a** in the Junes electronic department, minus her shoes and her sweater, which she'd shed when she was dodging that last attack, but otherwise clothed and unharmed. She took a deep breath; it wasn't fresh air exactly, but compared to the stagnant aura of the shadow world...She couldn't wait to go outside and was nearly bouncing with anticipation as she stood to wait for the others to emerge. It felt more like a year than a...however long she had been in there. She hoped it wasn't more than a few hours, but knowing her luck, it ws probably two days later and her face was being plastered on milk cartons.

♪ - Kill la Kill - Sanbika (English cover by Sapphire)

Pers•Shadow world
Perso•"Call the police if I'm not home by 7" GG KAZUNE
PersonClothes
Persona•[Joseph/Justice: 5] [Group/World: 4] [Jace/Magician: 2] [Sypher/Hanged Man: 2] [Chisame/Death: 1] [Sun/Batsu: 2] [Aeon/Victoria: 1] [Lina/Priestess: 1] [Chariot/Katsumi: 1] [ZoeyHierophant: -0] [Saori/Lovers: 1 ]
Persona!

Corawai's Husbando

Dangerous Raider

7,025 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
╠ ◘ ✠ ◘ ╣"If the goal is precious enough, One must be ready to act the Martyr to see a dream realized."╠ ◘ ✠ ◘ ╣
╠ ◘ ☨ ◘ ╣Social Links: ☨ [Rank 5: Moon Symphony]]☨ [Rank 1: Chariot Katsumi]☨ [Rank 2: Temperance Kazune]☨[Rank 1: Lovers (Saori&??)]☨ [Rank 4: Heirophant Zoey]☨[Rank 3: Death Chisame]☨ [Rank 2: Judgement Hakune]☨[Rank 1: Tower Akira]☨[Rank 1: Sun Batsu]☨[Rank 1: Fool Haro]☨ [Rank 2: Aeon Victoria]☨[Rank 3: World (The Group)] ╠ ◘ ☨ ◘ ╣

We request to Negotiate
We come to you Unarmed
We desire to Communicate
You cannot do us Harm

User Image

Honestly it was nice to see Kazune smile as honestly as she was at that moment. Among the group, at least in his opinion, she wore the most masks through her day and it must of tiresome. It was also a welcome change to how the two of them personally acted around each other. Hopefully this could be a new start for a lot of things with her; from what her shadow said she could use one and really, wasn't that what they were fighting for? Sypher could still remember seeing his sister frozen in time back at the cafe. It terrified him to think she could be puled into this chaos at any moment so he swore that he'd do anything to stop that from happening.

The group would move bit my bit through that shadow world. It was lucky that there entry point of convenience also put them exactly where they need to be and could thus exit almost immediately after the fight. Sypher could deal with the growing antic of the group as not to rain on the mood. Spirits were high as they should have been considering they saved a friend. Sypher just wished he had a persona to call on to help him with a few of his real world problems. If only. With Akira helping Kazune back to the entrance Sypher would follow along thinking about what he should do when he got out. There was still the missing Seotta and the idea that some one was calling the shots behind the shadows. That was a a scary idea, but for now he decided to keep to problems he could actually solve at the moment and that meant contacting Saori. He'd sent her a text earlier that moment, but hadn't gotten a response. Hopefully this wasn't the start to another missing person case. not that he would know if he got a response since there was little chance of reception in the shadow world.

"And you...Suck it up. You've got a blond, half dressed babe offering kisses. You should take it." Seraphim would say,of course, to the last person who would take Kazune up on her gratitude kiss offers. This only cause Sypher to sigh as he started over and tapped her on the shoulder. "How about not this time considering everything and we just get out of here." he would say not really leaving it open as a question but really as an authoritative suggestion. Not that she had to listen, but making Batsu uncomfortable after all that was just a little much even if the thought was in the right place.

Ready to leave Sypher would watch as Batsu was the first to go and with a surprise Kazune, still riding the high of overcoming some of her shadow, even gave out a few kisses before exiting herself. Sypher would wait a bit longer himself for a few others to leave. This was to, one, make sure that they all got out just fine and two, make sure that there was no chance of collision and being caught in a compromised position at his work place.

Feeling: Relieved
OOC:

Do what you want to our Courage
Ask us what you Will
Demand from us our Sacrifice
But you can not make us Kill

Eloquent Explorer

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- [_In the words of Batsu: "..."_] -
The Sun's shining at: Junes

Under the Watchful Eye of: Heimdall
v Social Links v

Upon being flung from the Shadow World, Batsu actually managed to land on his feet... for a brief moment. Momentum led him to stumble forward and fall flat on his face. Why couldn't the Shadow World be nicer about leaving? Rolling over onto his back and sitting up, the mute glanced around the aisle of the electronics department. Nobody had seen him flying out of a TV had they? The coast looked clear, thankfully. The park may have been a public place as well. but it was far less populated than a busy store. Now that the excursion into the other world had concluded and Kazune was safe, even popping out of the Shadow World just now, maybe he could go home and rest.

After all, the returning fever and queasiness to his body reminded him that he was still sick. Out of one frying pan and into another, as some may say. Batsu wanted to just go home and rest, but walking all the way back would be exhausting in his state. He got to his feet, rubbing his arms together while nervously glancing towards the TV and the surrounds. It'd be better if the rest of the group could come back while nobody was looking. For the moment it was only him and Kazune but the mute had returned to his silent self once more. It was harder and more cumbersome to apologize here. After all it was his fault she had to go through that in the first place, could she even forgive him? "..." Batsu shyed away, turning to keep a look-out for any customers that may wander down the aisle the group would be coming back to. At least that's what it looked like he was doing, but deep down Batsu knew that he couldn't look at Kazune without feeling the knife of guilty stabbing his gut.

Wealthy GO

8,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

╳╳► █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ◄╳╳

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ HARO ODA ☠ ☠ ☠
          ⓁⓄⒸⒶⓉⒾⓄⓃ xxxxxx Electronics
          ⒸⓄⓂⓅⒶⓃⓎ: xxxxxx - Urvry one -

Geeez. First he was ignored by the shadow and though he received a kiss from her, he felt he deserved much more. But he gave her a grin nonetheless. He'd take what he could get, but he wanted much much more. Not usually one to give up to easily, he decided he'd continue his pursuit, but at a later time when the girl wasn't so shell shocked. Haro just yawned and acted nonchalant as he casually followed. Yanking his line when the time came, just as how he landed the first time. He exited the TVs in just as controlled and casual fashion as normal, as if he had done this so many times he was a pro.

Maybe things like that just came natural to him? Who knows. He wasn't even concerned about being seen, in fact he welcomed being seen come out of the TV! Anything to get attention and some recognition for a job well done and his awesome powers. "Maaan, so what now? We gonna go hunt down another shadow? I still got plenty of energy!" He said as he crossed his arms behind his head and leaned back with a grin. It was certainly true, as always, he was a wellspring of energy and get go. Not easily demotivated or tired out.

"Or me and sexy Kazune can go grab a bite to eat at my place and you guys can go somewhere else? That plan works for me too." He said with a shrug and a wider grin. Yea, so that waiting for her shell shock to wear off... wore off pretty fast. That of course was unless he ran across any other kind of women today... i mean he still had so much time and soooo much energy. Hint lilynet and kazune double trouble hint.

User Image

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
[Narrator post]
[Scene: Junes (Electronics department)]
Theme: SMT Digital Devil Saga: Muladhara

Before long, the group would gather up, and one after another start to leave the Shadow world. They had accomplished another rescue, once again pulling out someone from their greatest nightmare, and opening their heart and soul to their true self. While not everyone could be saved, they could be rest assured that when it came to their own group, time and time again they fought for eachother, and never gave up.

Kazune had been saved, all without a single death, and helping her find a part of her true self. Their injuries would fade as they left one by one, cuts closing, bruises fading, even cloths mending and everyone returning to normal. Though, that didn't erase the exhaustion settled in most after the tough battle. Some still had plenty in them, such as Haro, or even Seraphim, but overall it was an exhausting trial, and with the evening coming by (roughly around 5pm) it seemed like a good idea to try and rest the evening away. For some, there was work to be done, others were not feeling too good, some felt ready to take on the world, and for Kazune, she had some explaining to do to her worried family...

Quote:

But, not everyone got out. Down below, lost and forgotten already, the man with a twisted heart and a twisted mind was left behind. The one who stalked Kazune, the ex-convict who hadn't learned, Kamagiri was behind all of this. Or rather, he was the cause for Kazune's disappearance anyway. He had stalked her, chased her, pushed her, and the two ended up tumbling into the shadow world, split apart the moment they entered.

User Image"What... what's happening to me?! You didn't say I'd change! Y-You didn't warn me about this.. this Hell!" He was afraid. He screamed out, yelling in the pits of the shadow world at another being.

His skin was already starting to gray, his hair was patching into little bits of black, a single eye had already gone yellow, and his body was covered in cuts from the shadows he encountered. Like Chisame, the more he lost his humanity, the more he started to lose his sense of self and become a shadow. But unlike her, he had so little humanity to begin with. Chisame was a sweet girl, someone with a strong will, and held on as long as she could, all while the group kept reminding her that she was still a person. It kept her from changing any further, it kept her strong! But Kamagiri was already long lost. He was a criminal without any heart, a man who shed his humanity so long ago. And now, it left him unprotected from the tainting aura of the shadow world, changing him rapidly, even now watching in horror as his nails started to gradually become claws.

"You failed. And so this is your punishment. It's really quite simple, Kamagiri." Within the shadow world, the criminal was no longer alone. Someone else addressed him, someone that the man recognized. And now, he was yelling at the voice, feeling betrayed, but most of all feeling afraid of what may come. The figure though didn't falter. In fact, it just watched, waited, and allowed the progression of darkness to take over the man.

"Y-You can't! Aagh... i-it hurts! I can feel it slipping. I can't.. I can't even feel my own-"

"That is supposed to happen. I must say I've seen this decay on others, and yours is the fastest I ever witnessed. ...Sad, but I suppose I should have expected this from a weak failure like yourself."

"D-Don't patronize me! You're... you're just some punk kid!" Kamagiri tried to get up, but as he saw a chunk of his flesh fall off, replaced with a monochrome gray, almost scaly sort of flesh underneath, he dropped to his knees in horror.

"...I'd normally erase a thing like you for saying that. However, you're not even worth it. You're already dead." The cloaked figure would already start to leave then, their footsteps soon inaudible, and the silhouette disappearing into the darkness.

"No! Don't just leave!" He yelled, but his voice faded off. Now, Kamagiri was alone. "Please..." Alone... and starting to sob. The echoed chittering of insect like shadows could be heard, followed by the sound of a man breaking down into frightful tears, on his knees now like he was begging for his life. "Don't leave me... I-I don't want to be alone in here." Darkness though would soon overtake him, his pitiful sobs fading in the distance, and soon, a soul was lost to the shadow world in the same way a dying ember faded into smoke.

In the mean time, the group was now in Junes Electronics department of the store. And fortunately for them, no one had spotted the group! Going in and coming out of here was not a very bright idea, but in this case, they just didn't have a choice. The risk was high, but today, their luck was higher, and they didn't cause someone to question their sanity.

Though... the security cameras may have seen something, and the group hadn't quite registered this yet. Whatever the case though, the were out of the Shadow world, and everything was okay now, right? The time was exactly 4:35PM then, the sun was still up of course, and the temperature was warming up a bit.

For Sypher though, his text that he sent to Saori, asking about his bank account and how she may be connected to it would get a reply. Sypher's phone showing a text having been sent not that long ago.

To Sypher-san
xxx[[Explain it? Oh-ohoh, clever to route it to me, detective Corinth! If thou desires answers, then I shall relinquish them in person! Name thy location and destined time, and I can arrive to thee post-haste! @v@]]

In the mean time, Seraphim was fortunate enough to land right though with a stagger, and she took Sypher's advice and decided not to harass the group any further. She had been trying to lighten the mood, but of course that wasn't her forte, and she instead took a breather, looking around, and giving a weary smile.

"You still have energy after all that??" She said to Haro, briefly adjusting her eyepatch and looking at him with genuine surprise. Though it shouldn't have surprised her that he was flirting with Kazune of all people, but if the blond wanted to take his offer, she wouldn't interfere. "I guess for a lady, I shouldn't be surprised you're still going. ...Hell, think I can come?" She was hungry, she wanted to get away from this place, and at least Haro was tolerable. Not to mention it gave her a chance to get to know Kazune too. Seraphim may not have been trying to make friends, but she wanted to get to know her allies at least. And she was willing to swallow her pride and admit she had a lot to learn still, and thought it might be best to stick around with a few.

While Zoey in the mean time found herself once again getting the short end of the stick, as she was ejected from the shadow world with quite a force! It was almost like the girl had been thrown! She landed onto her hands and face, pince-nez glasses clattering to the ground, and her legs were still in the air as she was ejected with a skid across the tiled floor. It gave everyone a brief upskirt shot at the girl's panties, right by Haro of all people too, and she lied there for a moment, limp, and grumbling a bit at the humiliating treatment she got.

"..Of course that happens to me." She would mutter as she rolled over onto her backside, sat up, and brushed herself off. The short statured girl would quickly retrieve her glasses, and took a heavy breath to try and recuperate, but she'd eye Batsu and Kazune first and foremost, letting her grumpy manners fade a bit into concern. "If you're going to go with them, Kazune, then just take it easy, okay? Get some rest, we can catch up as a group later. And..." She then trailed her icy eyes to Batsu, a faint smirk on her face. "I don't have a lot of time, but I can take you home, Batsu-kun. I'm glad you came along, you helped a lot." Zoey may not have been one to hand out compliments often, but she knew how hard this was for Batsu. He had to push himself, he was sick earlier, and she was there to see it. she couldn't abandon her old friend after today, ...even if she did have to bolt to work minutes from now.

Eloquent Explorer

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
- [_In the words of Batsu: "..."_] -
The Sun's shining at: Junes

Under the Watchful Eye of: Heimdall
v Social Links v

As the others emerged successfully from the TV, Batsu let out a breath of relief. The Shadow world was behind them now, Kazune was safe, everyone was safe. With everything coming to a wrap, the mute was just ready to go home. The fatigue of the Shadow World may have been alleviated, but his sickness had simply filled in the void. Judging from the daylight outside, it was almost the evening, but it was difficult to focus on how long they'd been in the other side. After all of this, Batsu sincerely hoped that the Shadow World business would slow down, he was absolutely not going to survive another fight in there at this rate.

He sighed quietly, rubbing his arms while he suppressed the knot in his stomach from jumping out. Sleep and rest, he needed a 'vacation' from this new life. For whatever reason the blunette didn't recover nearly as quickly from using his Persona than the rest of the group did. The numerous treks and struggles for survival had built up, Batsu was essentially running on empty now. He couldn't keep thinking about it, the Shadow World was really becoming a burden on his frayed nerves. Even he hadn't immediately realized that Zoey was talking to him, the sounds finally clicking and snapping him back to attention. He nodded his head in reply to her, a weak smile on his face. A ride home was just what he needed, home was his safe haven from the increasingly chaotic world he'd be dragged into ever since the graduation party. How much different would things have ended up if he hadn't gone to that party? Would he have never found out about the Shadows? Or would he have become a victim instead? "..." Batsu stopped, shutting his eyes for a moment to cease his thoughts. [Thank you, Zoey-san. I'm going to head outside now, whenever you're ready to leave,] he signed. Nodding his head again, the weary and ill mute shuffled away, heading to the outside to look for Zoey's truck.

High-functioning Enthusiast

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
P•Matsui Kazune
User Image

Kazune was actually still smiling even as Haro made the stupid suggestion that they go out to dinner at his place. She was hungry, and though exhausted, she felt oddly refreshed. Or maybe it was relieved? ..Actually, scratch that. Haro's idea wasn't so stupid after all. Though with a small twist.

She was right about to open her mouth and say it when Zoey realized what time it was was and offered her truck to Batsu and him alone. Ahh, but she didn't want to walk home; she hadn't seen what had happned to Kamagiri and she didn't know how long she'd been gone or anything, so she wouldn't know what to tell the police if they were looking for her. Well, even if she did end up walking, being with a group made her stick out less.

Well, as good a time as any for that idea. "Actually...do you think you could take us to my place? It's not far, and the rest of you can stay the night if you like...even if it is small. I'll even make dinner--no, a whole feast. I mean...we had a party after the first rescue. So this can be the celebration for mine and his." Kazune jutted a thumb back at Akira to indicate that he was who she meant. Though...they might not all fit in Zoey's truck. Maybe if they squeezed in or stacked up? She was sure Haro at least wouldn't mind having her on his lap, and she doubted Sypher would either.

♪ - Kill la Kill - Sanbika (English cover by Sapphire)

Pers•Shadow world
Perso•how be social D:>
PersonClothes
Persona•[Joseph/Justice: 5] [Group/World: 4] [Jace/Magician: 2] [Sypher/Hanged Man: 2] [Chisame/Death: 1] [Sun/Batsu: 2] [Aeon/Victoria: 1] [Lina/Priestess: 1] [Chariot/Katsumi: 1] [ZoeyHierophant: -0] [Saori/Lovers: 1 ]
Persona!

Corawai's Husbando

Dangerous Raider

7,025 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
╠ ◘ ✠ ◘ ╣"If the goal is precious enough, One must be ready to act the Martyr to see a dream realized."╠ ◘ ✠ ◘ ╣
╠ ◘ ☨ ◘ ╣Social Links: ☨ [Rank 5: Moon Symphony]]☨ [Rank 1: Chariot Katsumi]☨ [Rank 2: Temperance Kazune]☨[Rank 1: Lovers (Saori&??)]☨ [Rank 4: Heirophant Zoey]☨[Rank 3: Death Chisame]☨ [Rank 2: Judgement Hakune]☨[Rank 1: Tower Akira]☨[Rank 1: Sun Batsu]☨[Rank 1: Fool Haro]☨ [Rank 2: Aeon Victoria]☨[Rank 3: World (The Group)] ╠ ◘ ☨ ◘ ╣

We request to Negotiate
We come to you Unarmed
We desire to Communicate
You cannot do us Harm

User Image

Sypher was satisfied that everyone had was out and that this nightmare was over. He was worried over the fact that they hadn't heard anything from Chisame while down there, but he'd take the time to check on her later. Puling on his life cord, he'd enjoy the floating feeling that they all felt while going through the transition. Having his clothes fixed up to was a plus. Landing on his feet for once on the other side, Sypher would stretch and yawn just a bit. He could escape the pains of battle, but not the exhaustion. Still if thats all he had to worry about after fighting for a friend's life then everything was okay by him. As the others talked about how else to handle their evening, Sypher would notice a buzz from his pocket. "Figures that I get a call or text when I'm in the only place that I couldn't receive it." He thought as he pulled it out to check. Surely enough it was the message he was waiting for since earlier that morning but now was as good as ever.

▅ To. Saori-Senpai (***-***-**** )
                  ▅ From. Myself (1**-***-**** )
                  Well it wasn't that hard to figure out when considering who my sister spends a lot of her time with other than Seotta-san. I was thinking that if you're free now I could meet you at Kame-Kazumi shrine. I only at Junes so I'l be there fairly soon. If now doesn't work than just let me know when.

The that message sent he'd let out another sigh. He'd prefer if things stay more professional with Saori considering the amount of money involved but he knew little about what was going on at all with the situation surrounding his sister at the moment. It was only then that Sypher chimed back into the conversation that the group was having just as Kazune spoke.

"Actually...do you think you could take us to my place? It's not far, and the rest of you can stay the night if you like...even if it is small. I'll even make dinner--no, a whole feast. I mean...we had a party after the first rescue. So this can be the celebration for mine and his."

"I definitely don't mind the idea of celebrating a couple of victories in a row, but I'll have to drop by later tonight for it. I think I might be a bit late for the appointment that I dressed up for so I'll be taking my leave. Just text me the address for your place and I'll be sure to be there." He would say as he back peddled a bit before turning to leave. He'd completely forgotten that Kazune had his jacket, but that was just another reason to stop by for the party. In all honesty as well, he didn't even need the address since it was right next to Satoshi's old place where they through the first one a fact he didn't know though.

Feeling: Relieved
OOC:

Ask us what you Will

Versatile Shapeshifter

10,325 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser Image
"If it's in my way
I'll d e s t r o y it"

PersonaReturning to the real world with relative ease, it was at this point that as he listened in on the groups conversations that Akira felt somewhat apprehensive to the idea of Haro, Kazune and Seraphim going off to party. Not that if Haro were to try anything the girls couldn't effectively kick his overconfident a**. But to think of joining them in their enjoyable endeavors seemed less than excitable for the same premise of partying with someone Akira found less than tolerable. Still, knowing that he was left with the thought of wondering what else could he do with his time besides returning home and wasting the rest of the day away alone.

PersonaIt was at the time that this thought came about that Kazune offered up the group party in celebration once more. This time not only for her benefit but Akira's as well, as much as his memories from their last party were...hazy at best given his inebriated state at that time. Perhaps this was an entertaining enough idea, after all surely aspects of their party wouldn't be nearly as irritating in a larger group of people. "Well I suppose that wouldn't be so bad. It's not like I've got anything planned for today" Considering how his work didn't quite seem to work out today. All things considered though he was just glad that Celeste seemed rather reasonable. "Just so long as we can get a ride." Although, given the moment at hand that was entirely left up to Zoey's choice on whether she'd be willing to drive them all.

Persona

Social links
Devil (Seraphim) :: Rank 3xxStar (Gerald/Gertrude) :: Rank 2xx Judgment (Hakuenae) :: Rank 1xxWorld (The Group) :: Rank 4 xxDeath(Chisame) :: Rank 1xxHeirophant(Zoey) :: Rank 1xxThe Hanged man(Sypher) :: Rank 1xxThe sun(Batsu) :: Rank 1xxThe Chariot(Katsumi) :: Rank 3 xxThe Hermit (Meishi) :: Rank 2xxThe Magician(Sindertech) :: Rank 2xxThe Strength(Daisuke) :: Rank 1

Action: It's not like he had any plans.
Music:

User Imagex x x x xUser Imagex x x x xUser Image

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Almost as if Saori had been waiting for Sypher's text, he would get a reply within minutes of his own. By the time he finished addressing to the rest that he already had a few plans and might be dropping by later, his cell phone already received the next message.

To Sypher-san

xxx[[Clever! Okay, you caught me red handed. I raise them in defeat! I'll be waiting then, I'm not far myself. >B) But Sypher-kun? I ask that you do not worry! I had no ill intentions, never have, never will! Come at me with a smile when we meet, okay? @v@ ]]

It was a bit more straightforward for Saori's taste. The smiles and emotes were still there, but she was addressing the elephant in the room just a bit more, now aware that Sypher clearly new some truths. Her only worry was just how much he knew, and if he would come off too strong. Saori wasn't easily intimidated, but she was hoping this could go in a civil manner. Surely in Sypher's case, he too had nothing to worry about... right?

The message was sent, and Saori herself would be on the way to Kame-Kazumi shrine, just as Sypher asked. And before the sun set, Sypher would get the chance to meet her.

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

xxxxx
[Location: Junes -> Kazune's house]User Image
[ Persona: Oshun ]
Social Links: [Rank 3: Hanged Man (Sypher) ] - [Rank 2: Lovers (Saori)] - [Rank 1: Tower (Akira) ] - [Rank 2: Death (Chisame)] - [Rank 0: Temperance (Kazune) -Reversed-] [Rank 1: Moon (Symphony)] - [Rank 3: Chariot (Katsumi)] - [Rank 4: Sun (Batsu)] - [Rank 1: Judgment (Hakunae)] - [Rank 4: World (The Group)]

User ImageRelieved as she was that it was all over, Zoey had no intention of getting too worked up in the celebrations. She had her job after all, and she already was on thin ice after being late that one time! Some jobs, being late could be looked over, but when you had half the city listening to you, and people across Japan even listening too, 'late' wasn't really an option. The petite radio-host took her job seriously, and while some would say she was too young to even think about the radio business, and others might think her style wouldn't go far, Zoey had hope. She wanted to make something big out of this, and truth be told she was on the right track. She started young, she was passionate, she had fans already, all she had to do was keep going, and hope for a bigger contract or some big gig one day! And so, while others were talking about meeting up, Zoey was left contemplating it.

...Damnit though, she had a point. A really good one too! Zoey wasn't a social butterfly, but she was still friends with these people. And Kazune had a point, they celebrated before, so why not? Were they really going to be taking Haro's idea seriously?

The girl put a fist against the bottom of her chin, honestly thinking it over firm and hard, thoughtful and stern like this was something serious. Her expression was almost cute in a way when she was thinking this hard, brows furrowed, shifting her weight on one foot, tapping her chin with her icy blue eyes drifting up. Until finally...

"Fiiiiine, but I'm going to be zipping straight to the radio station, then I'll come back. So I'm going to be an hour late." There it was. She'd take everyone she could, drop them off at Kazune's, rush to the station, do her show for an hour, and come back! She was going to be exhausted by the end of it all, but in a way this all felt kind of worth it~ It was nice seeing Kazune smile, she did actually appreciate these people more than she wanted to admit, and the parties were actually all pretty fun so far.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
[Scene change for you all!]

And so, Zoey would do just that. Sypher was left to go off on his own, but Zoey would bring the rest along in her truck. It was a bit of a tight fit of course. Zoey driving, Kazune allowed shotgun, Akira, Batsu, Haro, Katsumi, Seraphim, and Meishi all coming along, and one of them even needing to sit on Kazune's lap. The back of the truck was only meant for three, and even then it was cramped, so having five there and two in the passenger was risky and uncomfortable. Honestly, Zoey hated it! Sure, her truck was great on the inside, from it's custom, deep blue, plush interior, the led lights, the sound system, and even a few anime decorations to it. But too many people was just pushing it no matter what she did! Not to mention despite driving for a long time now, she only just got her license yesterday, and she knew what she was doing with this big of a group was downright illegal. Still, she was taking the risk for her friends, and wanted them to be happy.

"Watch the horseplay. And Katsumi? ...I'm grounding you from my truck after this, so no funny business." As if she'd outright admit they were friends!? Hell no! Instead, she called the pervert out, even if she was smiling it off like a joke before they went.

And before long, they'd arrive to Kazune's house! Zoey didn't even leave the truck though, and Batsu had his choice. He could choose to try and stay at Kazune's, maybe he'd still get some peace there too? Or, he could stay on board with Zoey, who would take him home on her way to work right now. Otherwise, it was everyone being brought to the house of the blond woman they just saved, hopefully getting a chance to unwind a little. "We're here! As I said, I'll be back in a bit over an hour. Why not turn up my show, eh? Boost my ratings a little? And um, Batsu-kun, you're call. Stay with them? Or I'll drop you off. ...Or heck, you can come to the studio and wait around a bit. Maybe I'll tell them you need a job."

Interesting Lunatic

User ImageUser Image
__________[ Where? Shadow World -> Junes -> Kazune's house] [ Feeling? Kinda have other things I wanted to do, buuuut...]

As the group left the shadow world, Katsumi had put her annoyance and frustration behind her. As if she needed the validation that she was amazing. She knew that she was the reason why they were still standing here, and she didn't need them to admit it for her to know it as a truth. As they exited the shadow wrld and arrived back at Junes, Katsumi would keep her flats on for now - even though she knew she looked damn good in heels, they weren't exactly the most comfortable to walk around in after having fought a giant drider-shadow-Kazune. The girl still felt more than a little overdressed - and fortunately, nobody had asked too many questions about that - but she coudln't pretend that she wasn't in a good mood for having helped to save Kazune. Especially because she knew that she was the main reason that they succeeded in the first place.

When Kazune suggested that they should go back to hers for a celebration, Katsumi was actually a little hesitant. She still wanted to talk to Saori about what had happened earlier, and she didn't want to be home too late... But then, it wasn't as though her group were exactly the sort to go to bed early - Katsumi had actually lost count of the number of times she'd literally fallen asleep in front of her computer and woken up with a telltale keyboard-print embedded on her face. Plus, she did have fun the last time they had a little party. She'd just have to make sure to send Saori a quick message to let her know that they'd be late. As they bundled into Zoey's truck, Katsumi's hands would - for once - be kept to herself as the girl quickly tapped out a quick message to Saori, so her friend didn't think she was just completely bailing; especially after the last thing she'd said to her was that someone she knew had gotten in trouble, she didn't want to worry her!

[[To Minizaku007<3: Heeey, I just wanted to let you know I'm going to be home a bit late tonight, got dragged along into going out with some friends ^^;; I promise if I don't catch you tonight I'll be about tomorrow and we can talk then!]]

She still had plenty that she needed to discuss with Saori - not the least of which being the fact that Mortimer knew who she was - and the fact that he'd called her by the wrong name. She didn't want to even think about just what might've happened in the past between the two of them to lead them to know each other, but she just hoped that it wasn't going to jeopardise her sponsorship deal. As much as Saori was her friend, Katsumi had worked too hard building her skills and training her team to allow anyone to ruin it for her this late in the game. She knew that it was never going to be easy, and she felt like it was within her reach... but she'd be lying if she said she wasn't worried about Saori somehow managing to ruin it all, even if it wasn't intentional. As a result, the girl was actually surprisingly quiet for the trip to Kazune's house, refraining from allowing her hands to wander or even making any lewd comments. As they arrived, Katsumi stretched a little, still carrying her heels. "Well, I can't stay too late tonight, but I'll definitely stick around to see if I can get Zoey drunk enough to give us that belly dance I'm owed~" She said with a grin, the pervert reminding Zoey that she most definitely had not forgotten about that one!

[ 0 - Fool - Haro Oda: Rank 2 ]
                          [ I - Magician - Sindertech Scientists: Rank 1 ]
                          [ II - Priestess - Lina Quill: Rank 1 ]
                          [ V - Hierophant - Zoey Holender: Rank 3 ]
                          [ VI - Lovers - Saori Makashima: Rank 5 ]
                          [ VII - Justice - Joseph Palmer: Rank 1 ]
                          [ IX - Hermit - Meishi Qin: Rank 1 ]
                          [ XI - Strength - Daisuke Daichi: Rank 1 ]
                          [ XII - Hanged Man - Sypher Corinth: Rank 2 ]
                          [ XIII - Death - Chisame Kotone: Rank 1 ]
                          [ XIV - Temperance - Kazune Matsui: Rank 1 ]
                          [ XV - Devil - Seraphim Harmonia: Rank 1 ]
                          [ XVI - Tower - Akira Takumi: Rank 3 ]
                          [ XVIII - Moon - Symphony Corinth: Rank 1 ]
                          [ XIX - Sun - Batsu Date: Rank 2 ]
                          [ XX - Judgment - Hakuenae-Sensei: Rank 1 ]
                          [ XXI - World - The Persona Group: Rank 4 ]
                          [ XXII - Aeon - Victoria: Rank 1 ]

Wealthy GO

8,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ HARO ODA ☠ ☠ ☠
          ⓁⓄⒸⒶⓉⒾⓄⓃ xxxxxx Electronics > Kazune's house
          ⒸⓄⓂⓅⒶⓃⓎ: xxxxxx - Urvry one -

"Was kiiinda hoping for a one on one dinner... Not that I don't like you guys, but... ah screw it. Let's go. You got cherry soda at your house?" Haro asked, trying to juggle what he wanted to do. Honestly he could either go for some more a** kicking or totally in for some more a** kissing with women. His schedule was usually quite open on that front... well on both fronts. But hey, made sense to relax with the same people he helped save. But he kinda wanted to get away from the crowd a bit, despite his love of being the life of the party. Aw well, he'd stick around a bit. It's not like he had anything else to do.

As was typical of Haro, he got stuck with the worst seat in the truck. Stuck among three others in the back. Where he undoubtedly made others uncomfortable with his incessant talk of random things involving boobs, action, and other things. But wasn't too bad, it was bumpy and crowded but it still beat walking... well, by a bit. Scrambling out of the back as they stopped he hit the ground and stretched his legs and torso, as it it hurt him to be so still and cramped up for long. He was a live wire: like a shark - he had to move to live and it was utter torture to be like that.

"So we here? Is this it?" He called out as he turned to observe the house. Ready to follow in the rest when the time came. But he nodded with Katsumi's comment. "Yea, me I'm with Katsumi. Happy and all that you're alive Kazune and glad I could single handedly help, but I'll see where else I can go for the night. Y'kow~" He said, a bit cryptically, and a bit against his traditional likes to be the center of attention in a big group. He had far too much energy and ideas for today to just sit around all day and talk. It might've sounded like he had plans with Katsumi, but he didn't. Though he wouldn't mind if he did~ They hadn't hung out in a while.

User Image

High-functioning Enthusiast

10,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
P•Matsui Kazune
User Image

Kazune had a rather bumpy ride home, as Zoey's truck wasn't quite big enough for all of them, and while she had been offered shotgun, she still volunteered to be the one who had to take a lap. She was the smallest one there, after all. To her dismay, this meant she ended up sitting on Haro, taking all his perverted jabs on the way back with only silent complaints.

And after having gotten all that, the jerk decided to bail! ...Well, he said he wanted to hang out with Katsumi, and she was staying where all the pretty girls were, probably. Well, it didn't matter to her; even with her newfound inner peace, she did not like being groped and hit on when she had no interest. "...Uhm, I'm afraid I drank all the alcohol in the house while I was all shadow-depressed-jerk-mode. Maybe you two can run up to the convenience store and grab some more? There's a vending machine, so you won't get carded." She shrugged. That seemed a good compromise to her, Haro and Katsumi got to hang out one-on-one and Katsumi got drunken women.

Regardless, she'd suggested they go eat, so into the apartment they went! They got to the front door of the building before Kazune realized her keys were still in her purse, which Meishi helpfully provided to her, making her wonder why the group hadn't recovered her purchases, too. She mentally waved the concern off as she let everyone in; it was enough that she even got her things back at all. Thus began the trek up the third floor where Kazune lived, in unit number 13, ominously enough.

Once Kazune had the lights on, it was plain to see that the place was small. Despite that, it was also clean and appeared to be in good shape. The room they'd entered contained a kotatsu positioned to be able to watch tv from, along with a tall bookshelf in one corner, a table with a sewing machine at it in the other and the door to a small balcony for drying laundry between them. The opposite side of the room, where the tenant was hurrying off to, was a open entrance to the kitchen, which was once again very small and clean, and contained the doors to the bath and toilet on its far end. And if anyone bothered to look around further than that, the living room also led off to a small hallway with two doors opposite each other, amusingly labeled 'Love' and 'Peace.'

Kazune did not attempt to stop any exploration of her apartment when she hurried back out with an armful of glasses and whatever drinks she could find in her refrigerator. "Ah, so cooking will take a little time..does anyone have any requests before I decide?"

♪ - Kill la Kill - Sirius (English cover by Sapphire)

Pers•Shadow world
Perso•I was (not) prepared
PersonClothes
Persona!

Corawai's Husbando

Dangerous Raider

7,025 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

We request to Negotiate
We come to you Unarmed
We desire to Communicate
You cannot do us Harm

User Image

Sure he'd miss out on a bit of bonding with the group, but it was a acceptable sacrifice in exchange for getting a hold on his life from a financial stand point. he was used to always know what was available and what exactly he was working to earn.This was how he kept from over spending and being kicked out of the one place they could afford to stay without having depend on anyone. Sure that plus utilities sucked most of what he made and then there was Symphony's spending money but it was all under his control until this variable popped up. He didn't even know how it happened since he was tight about how his information got out for his account and the only other person who should have had access to approve any action on the account was Symphony. She was a smart girl surely she knew that anything that involved adding and taking money should have been ran past him. Still when he saw the name attached to the deposit and that it went to the school...well he decided to go with talk to who he could reach.

Approaching the shrine, he'd start up the stair way to the bright red gate above. The shrine showed its age in an elegant way at the top of the hill. A nice breeze came through on the warm afternoon, as he looked around for a familiar face. It was obvious that he would beat here there; he was the one who set the location simply out of convenience. Not wanting to wait around in the sun he would make his way to the shrine house for some shade. While this wasn't his particular religion, with everything he'd seen, he thought better then to enter the supposed gods house carelessly. Bowing slightly in front of the bell that people usually rung for new years, he'd sit just inside the roof awning.

Feeling: Relaxed
OOC: Short post but Post.

Ask us what you Will

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers