Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
User Image
                                                                Yoshi Justice

I will pull myself together Strength Arcana
                                                                Drama Room
                                                                To keep on moving to the end
                                                                Distractions may appear
                                                                Theme Song
                                                                Persona: Hercules
                                                                But waver I will not from my path

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Yoshi frowned at Momoko. Was she alright? When Joe had suggested going over to the theme park, Momoko clearly looked scared. Even Yoshinon was starting to stammer. Yoshi remained silent, before shaking her head. "I'll go along, if that would calm you down. Besides, it's a just a theme park. I doubt there are any ghosts there. So relax, hmm?"she said, following Hikaru to the Drama Room.

Yoshi watched as Hikaru started to act out the story, her eyes on them. She placed her hand on her hip, watching the splendid performance. Hikaru really was a part of the drama club. That much Yoshi was certain. Her eyes soon went down to Momoko, who was clinging onto her sleeve. She smiled softly. Momoko, the president of the Occult Club, scared of ghosts stories. It was perhaps normal for such a small girl, but Yoshi had her mind somewhere else.

The theme park... Seraphim. Sure, she had heard of it. But to think that there would be 'ghosts'? That would be absurd. Ghosts don't exist. She was sure of it. This was reality. A reality in which logic holds high above the rest of the world, where evidence is the only thing that exists to frame someone. Ghosts? What an absurd theory. Yoshi would go along, since she couldn't bear to see her underclassmen being frightened out of their wits because of some weird noise that they think were ghosts. Everything could be explained... or so Yoshi thought. She was brought up in a world of law, after all. Ghosts never existed for her. All those rumors about the various areas, Yoshi could go through them without a second thought. Well, maybe not the theme park. Somehow, she could feel something in that theme park, something that was lurking down there that may cause her sanity and belief in the world. She was clinging onto the real world as her security blanket, scared of what she could not explain.

But... her underclassmen were going to be scared. And if their senior was scared, what would happen? She had to swalllor her fear and pull on, to at least give them some reassurance. She couldn't possibly start breaking down in front of them of course She, as a senior, shouldn't be the one who was crying and weeping away, even though she wanted to do just that. Yoshi was going to follow this group of juniors wherever they go, despite her instincts telling to her move away from them.

KokoroV1
                                                                aleksa6
                                                                Hug the Pug

Anxious Phantom

User Image

User Image
                                                            Location: School- StairwellXXXCompany: 'Han'-sempai, Ayanami-sempai, Kiyama-sempai

Kaito was climbing the stairs when he passed by fellow students chatting about their vacation. One of them was given a small kitten as a birthday present. Sometime over the break it had managed to hurt its eye. The speaker had to bring the kitten to the veterinarian and was given antibiotics. That’s right. He had forgotten; vets were still doctors. Maybe his parents would accept it if he became a veterinarian. The only difference was that veterinarians were doctors for animals rather than humans…

Kaito grabbed a hold of this fleeting idea. His actions became automatic as he turned his attention to his thoughts.

He was a veterinarian. It didn’t matter if he owned the clinic or if he had been employed by someone. Every day he worked with all sorts of animals. There were dogs that came in for antibiotics, cats that needed to go on diets, tortoises that needed a better diet, rabbits that needed stitches, et cetera ad nauseam.

Kaito allowed himself to fall deeper into his mind. He no longer paid any attention to his surroundings.

“Sir,” the receptionist would say, “There’s a walk in. Would you like to see them? Your appointment at 10 had called saying they would be late.”

An older and smarter Kaito would look up from where he had been rearranging medical instruments on a tray and say, “That’ll be fine. Bring them in.” He’d be wearing a white doctor’s coat to keep fur off his clothes. His newest patient, a hyperactive puppy from the looks of it, would bounce into the room dragging its owner along with it. “Hello, there, wha-”

Kaito was cut from his reverie when he was suddenly jerked backwards. His hand, driven by panic driven instincts, grabbed a hold of the railing. He managed to stop his descent for a moment, but foreign weight threw him off balance again. The railing slipped from his fingers. Gravity pulled him down and his tumble continued until he hit the ground. The impact left him dazed. He tried to shake the confusion out of his head. It didn’t help. If anything it made the dizziness worse. Then again, he was flat on his back. Hands that didn’t belong to him started tugging at him. Deciding that it would be a good opportunity to get up while he had help, he began pushing himself up. Just as suddenly as they appeared, the hands disappeared again. Kaito flailed a bit trying to regain his balance. He half fell, half caught himself on the steps he had fallen off of moments before.

The sudden reappearance of adrenaline cleared the confusion. Looking around, he caught sight of the one who caused their little fall. The girl looked familiar, but he couldn’t place her. “Oh, hello!” Kaito gave the girl a reassuring smile, “It’s alright. Nothing broken.” He’ll have a few bruises, but nothing worth complaining about. The bruises would be gone in a week or two. “No harm done.” He lifts his hands up as if to say ‘see?’ "What about you? Are you okay?"

A familiar voice drew his gaze upward. It was Ayanami-sempai from the Science Club. “Good morning, Ayanami-sempai,” he greeted. She wasn’t looking at him though. She was looking at the other girl. Noting the way Ayanami-sempai addressed the other girl, Kaito reasoned that the girl was also a third year.

Kaito was completely fine with the lack of attention from his upperclassman. The tumble down the stairs had garnered enough stares already. He wasn’t one for too attention and ‘Han’-sempai seemed on the verge of being overcome with either worry or embarrassment as well. As if to make things worse just for him, Kiyama-sempai was the next to address them. Even as he cringed internally, Kaito couldn’t help snapping to attention the best he could while still sitting down as the president of the science club passed by. “Yes, Kiyama-sempai!”

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
Kaito becomes distracted.
Kaito encounters a mysterious force!
Gravity uses strike! It's super effective! Kaito is down!
Kaito is confused.
Kaito is no longer confused.
Kaito uses identify, but it failed.
Kaito uses reassurance!
A wild Ayanami-sempai has appeared.
Kaito uses deduction. Mysterious force has been identified as 'Han'-sempai
Kiyama-sempai has appeared. Kiyama-sempai is exerting her pressure!
Kaito is embarrassed!
Kiyama-sempai has left the scene.
Health: 90%
╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

Dapper Genius

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

YUUYA HAMADA The Hierophant
≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡
I·ᴍ ᴀᴛ the library ᴡɪᴛʜ Kiyama; I·ᴍ/ᴡᴇ·ʀᴇ looking for books she needed

"Speak only when spoken to," think, because you don't have anything else to save you.

tab In his hands was a non-fiction book, usually given back in elementary school to fuel their patriotism. Yuuya hasn't picked up the book again since then until now and while he appreciates it as he was reading it now, he realised it was too didactic for elementary school children. He sighed and wondered, do the people who makes these history books even stop and think about what they were writing and who they were writing for? He was interrupted mid-thought by someone who wasn't an entire stranger to him; Yaku Kiyama, she was a year above him and was the science club president. He detached his view from the book and looked up at the girl, wondering what she could possibly want from him,

"I need your assistance with something, Hamada,"

"Hm? Assistance with what?" he responded to Yaku.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                        tab She replied and told him how she was looking for books on various home remedies. Yuuya looked away from her and recalled whether or not he had come across such books. He knows the medical section was on the second floor, but he was trying to remember if there were books on home remedies since most of the books that covered the medical section were about illnesses and infections and their effects on the bodies. While treatment is explained, they were usually to boast about the marvels of modern medicine and technology used to treat them.

"Yes, there are a few," Yuuya informed her.

tab He stood and pushed his chair back, picking up three of the books he was reading but leaving behind two, including the elementary history book. While they could be interesting to talk about in the Book Circle, he was putting them away for now since he didn't watn to overwhelm his prospective members with tons of information; that is if people do show up later. He carried the books under his right arm and gestured at Yaku to follow him. He pushed his chair towards the table so that they could pass and walk towards the nearest staircase leading to the second floor. Yuuya was walking in a faster pace than the science club president because as they were passing by the shelves towering above them; he was returning the books that he brought along and quite quickly at that as if he knew where every book belonged, which wasn't entirely false. He was a fast reader so as soon as he sees what category the aisle was, he'd then browse every title to know where to place the book since they were alphabetical.

They managed to reach the medical section now and Yuuya walked through the aisle first, looking side to side, top to bottom, with the keyword 'home remedy' in mind. One book, two books, three, no back to two, three again, four, five except home remedy was just a subcategory, six, six, any more? Seven. He had locked onto the books where home remedies were the main topic, there were more but they were a part of compilation books and might only relate general ideas instead of in-depth information. His focus returned to Yaku and he told her,

"There are three volumes here," he pointed to the shelf on his right, which was on the left for Yaku,

"One more there," he was still pointing at the right, but about ten to fifteen books away from the books he told her about.

"There's another one there," he pointed to his left at a slightly lower level, "But it's just a subcategory there."

"And two more there," the books were just above the one he previously mentioned. "They're the same books though, but in different editions so it should be interesting to compare the differences, see what changed."

OOC:

KiwiDezew

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
User Image
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
JΘHN DΘE

↪But you can call me Joe.

Speaking with: Momoko, Yoshi, Hikaru

Carrying: Nothing

Health: ██████████ 100%

Joe felt Momoko’s hand on his sleeve as she comforted him about the things that Yoshinon said about him “perving” over her, and he let out a weak smile. “T.... thank you.” He thanked. Yoshinon mentioned something about the amusement park being near Momoko’s house, and suddenly he felt a little guilty about forcing her to explore it just to sate Joe’s curiosity. Still, the urge to explore was too strong. He kneeled next to Momoko. “Hey, Momoko-domo… think of it this way.” He began to comfort. “Once we explore, we can find out if it is haunted or not, once and for all. If it isn’t, you’ll sleep just fine. If it is, then we’ll be the first people to lift weights with ghosts!” He joked, referencing his previous pronunciation, surprisingly avoiding blundering the sentence; a significant feat for him. Hopefully this would calm her down. Maybe enough for Momoko to forgive him. “But it’s fine if you don’t want to go. You’re our leader. I thrust you.” He fumbled.

Joe, or rather, Ojo, followed Hikaru into the theatre, as did the rest of the group. Joe couldn’t see the room, but something about it just gave off a strange atmosphere. Like stepping into another world. Perhaps it was the acoustics, or the sudden change in temperature from the warm hallways to the cold theatre. Joe felt a chill, although he wasn’t particularly cold. Perhaps he was just excited. After all, he had a chance to listen to local ghost stories. Exactly why he came here in the first place.

Joe had sat down across from Hikaru as she began her performance of the ghostly tale. Listening with intrigue, Joe had been awoken from being mesmerized when he suddenly felt his cane snatched away from him. “H… hey!” He protested, but he let Hikaru proceed regardless. Not like he knew where he was so he could snatch it back, plus if it helped with conveying the tale of the ghost story, then by all means, he should let her put it to use. Hikaru continued the tale of the three monks, using the cane to act out the old lady and using dramatic pauses to act out the monks’ behaviours. Even though Joe couldn’t see the scene unfold with his eyes, Hikaru’s performance sold the entire image in his mind. Joe could envision the haunting tale of the three monks approaching the decrepit house, his mind filling in the details, from the mouldy door creaking to the cracked windows, and even the warts on the creepy old lady’s visage. They say when you lose your sense of sight, your other senses heighten. Perhaps the imagination was a sort of sixth sense. Or perhaps Hikaru’s performance was convincing enough that everybody was able to experience the scene as Joe was. Now, that’s talent! He could feel the urge to open the forbidden, creaky old door. He could feel the monk’s heart beat harder, faster, more intense, with every tap of the cane. He could feel… A sudden silence, as Hikaru never finished her story. He couldn’t decide whether the actor just forgot the rest of it, or if perhaps part of the storytelling involved the storyteller getting killed by the contents of the forbidden door. Either way, Joe was genuinely impressed. He stood up, almost against his will, and began clapping. “Hikaru-san, T-That was fanatical!” He tried to compliment. When he realized his overenthusiastic reaction, his clapping slowed to a halt, the smile on his face wrinkled awkwardly in embarrassment, and he sat down, clearing his throat.

Joe wasn’t entirely certain why, but he felt something off about Yoshi. Judging by what she told Momoko, she seemed to be perfectly fine, but somehow he could almost feel as if she was uncomfortable. It was almost as if she didn’t want to be here, and not because of the company, but something else. Hikaru’s performance? No, that wasn’t it. “Y-Yoshi-senpai,” He began, turning to her direction (or where he assumed she was), “I had an idea for t-the Occult Club. Maybe y-you can write us a theme song? Like Ghost Bastards.” He suggested, fumbling again, hoping to change her mind about whatever was troubling her. “Oh, I think it’s your turn to tell a g-ghost story, isn’t it?” Suddenly he realized he forgot about something. He turned back to Hikaru. "Um... may I have my cane back, Hikaru-s-san?"

Total Log; Direct Recollection

Joe senses that Momoko is upset...
Joe attempts to comfort her.
Joe tells a joke!
His true, humorous nature is starting to get a little more apparent.
Joe and his friends enter the Drama Club room.
Hikaru takes Joe's cane! Joe's attack goes down by 5!
Hikaru's performance was masterful. Joe had a really good time!
Joe senses something is off with Yoshi.
Joe attempts to calm her.
Joe suggests Yoshi write a theme song!
Joe asks Hikaru for his cane.

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your mind spies
Through this world's disguise

Shameless Trash

_We are the crowd, we're coming out, got my flash on it's true,User Image
User Image ___Need that picture of you, It's so magical, We'd be so fantastic,
____ Not sure what it means,
But this photo of us... It don't have a price... Ready for those flashing lights.
I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me!

T h e L o v e r s Papa-Paparazzi, Baby, there's no other superstar, You know that I'll be your,
Papa-Paparazzi

"Promise I'll be kind But I won't stop until that boy is mine, Baby you'll be famous, chase you down until you love me"

Hikaru Masuko
”Sit down baka, I’m not finished yet!” Hikaru snapped at Joe, blushing a bit at the fact that their dramatic pause was too much. Hikaru gently swat at Joe’s leg with the cane. ”Ahem, okay, where was I darlings~?” Hikaru recomposed themselves as Joe quietly talked to Yoshi. ”Hush honey-bunny.” they said, shushing Joe.

”Right… so that night, one of the monks got too curious. He walked over to the closet door and slowly opened it.” Hikaru made another dramatic pause, increasing the thumping rhythm of the cane like a heartbeat. ”A pile of skeletons popped out!”

Hikaru made one large stomp for effect. ”The old lady returned, but she revealed her true form, a demon.” they pulled their coat over their head and began to chase the monks as a demon, running over the stage.

”But the monks began to chant their prayers to ward her off.” Hikaru yelled, clapping in a rhythm. ”The demon lady retreated from the monks!”

Okay, that ending was a little weak. Improv wasn’t Hikaru’s best subject, and that was all they could remember from the stories their friends used to say on sleepovers. Hikaru adjusted their coat, looking at the faces of the audience. They took a bow to the audience. ”The end.”

’I guess thats how you exorcise a demon,’ Hikaru thought, adjusting their hair that had gotten messed up in the process ’you do some chanting of words that don’t have meaning to you, and then you magically fight them like that.’

Speaking of middle school, wasn’t class time soon? Hikaru didn’t have a watch, nor a phone (which would be forbidden on campus anyways), but if it was, it would be in...

’Now you’re the baka Hikaru!’ Hikaru had forgotten their bag at home! They mentally facepalmed themselves at this major slip-up. Sighing, they gave back Johnathan’s cane at the request.

Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes.

Thespian Life; Dramatist Rememberings
~Joe assumed Hikaru had finished the performance. Hikaru is not pleased
~Hikaru used an attack: Sassy Gay Friend Reprimand! It’s a critical hit!
~Hikaru finished their performance
~Hikaru realized they forgot to equip their school bag!
~Hikaru unequips Joe’s cane

My co-performers are: Yoshi, Momoko, Jonathan
I am at: Full Health (100%)
My setting is: The Drama Room
My props are: Nothing
My costume is: my less ruffled uniform
The scriptbook says I should be: feeling like an idiot

What do you mean, you forgot who I am?
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXY a k uxxxK i y a m a
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT h e xxxR e v e r s e F o r t u n e

User Image

In the expected act of cooperation, Yuuya agreed to help her search for the desired texts. Yaku never expected any trouble from someone as quiet and reserved as the leader of the book circle, and he tended to know more about the layout of the library than the librarians themselves. If only more people could act like him, Yaku thought to herself.

Before she followed him silently through the aisles, she took a glance back at the table. Although she was not an expert on books in any way, the text she saw definitely seemed like some child’s textbook. A history book, most likely. What someone like Yuuya would be doing with such a thing, Yaku would never know nor would she bother to ask. She hoped for the state of his integrity that it wasn’t to actually learn anything of use.

Swiftly pocketing away a few books, Yuuya finally brought her to the proper section. Text upon text of medical jargon filled the shelves, and any average person taking a look here would hardly notice a difference between all of them. Yuuya pointed out various books that related to exactly what she asked, and gave a quick glance to each one. She had a few specific authors in mind, so anything not related to them she could brush over immediately. Nearly about to lose hope, Yaku’s mind sparked up as he pointed out the final two. Perfect, she thought. Thumbing out the later of the editions, she quickly referred to the index and found the appropriate page in seconds. Breezing through the section, she returned the text and took out the earlier edition, heeding Yuuya’s advice. It turned out to be a fantastic idea. The earlier text had a rather substantial blunder, Yaku noticed. A certain ingredient was added into a concoction that caused adverse side effects, something removed in the later edition. Yaku held on to the older textbook.

This will work perfectly,” Yaku said. “I appreciate your cooperation, Hamada. I wish others could follow your example more often. I believe this is all I will need.

Turing back down the aisle, Yaku was about to round the corner until she decided at the last moment to turn back around towards Yuuya. Although it was only for a moment, the science club leader looked as if she grinned.

Does anyone ever bother you about your way of life?” Yaku questioned. “Some people can be quite awful that way. I know that truth well. Very well. Sometimes you just need a way to wind back and relax, and forget about all of those problems.

Taking a piece of paper and pen out of her pocket, she spread the paper across the front end of the shelf and wrote something on it.

If something ever comes up, refer to this,” Yaku said, ripping a section of the paper off and placing it on the shelf. “Senpai is always here to help.

Considering smiling was something she never did, Yaku left the scene with a rather unnatural one. An unreadable expression, most would call it. On the slip of paper she left only one message.

708-374-5892

Location: Library, then Hallways / With: Yuuya, then no one / Mood: Piqued

JohnnyMatrix

Dapper Genius

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

I·ᴍ ᴀᴛ the hallways ᴡɪᴛʜ Kiyama; I·ᴍ/ᴡᴇ·ʀᴇ being social...I'm uncertain

"Speak only when spoken to," think, because you don't have anything else to save you.

tab His heart leapt when Yaku thanked him but he couldn't bring himself to smile. He nodded at her as a gesture that he appreciated her gratitude. He lingered at the aisle for a moment, looking at the titles when Yaku left but afer a moment she returned with things to tell him.

tab He didn't know where it came from when she told him about being bothered about his way of life, it was true, but how did she know? He hasn't really thought about them though, those who don't agree to what he is and what he's like as they are a waste of space and waste of time. His question was soon answered when she related to him how she knew what it's like, he supposed she pulled out the question from her experience. She handed her a paper scrap with her number on it, and told him that if anything came up she was there to help. He wondered why she would do such a thing, sure she was an upperclassman, but she hasn't really talked to him before. Was she really offering help? He remembered how she somewhat told him about her experiences with her relation to other people, was she reaching out for help then? He liked to see two scenarios on everything, but as his claims were merely guesses, he just held on to the thought that she was just as he is, more or less.

"Thank you, senpai," he told her before she walked away.

tab Yuuya went on his way as well soon after, he got back to histable, picking up the two books he left as well as his messenger bag. After checking out the books, he put them in his bag and his sight landed on the extra Book Circle sign-up sheets.

I should've asked Kiyama-senpai to put this up in her club room, then it hit him, this was something right?

tab As he exited the library, he pulled out his phone and dialled he number that she gave to him. He walked along the hallways attentively, hoping that he could catch up with her,

"Kiyami-senpai, something came up," he spoke over the phone in quite a serious tone as if his realisation was the most reasonable thing to bother her with.

tab After a few moments, he crossed paths with her again. He walked up to her and pulled out a sign-up sheet from his bag and told her,

"I forgot to ask you if maybe you could put this up your club room or class. I-- we need more members to have the club afloat." he told her. "And I thought maybe you could have my number too so you won't have to ask who it was if something does come up that might potentially harm me."

OOC:

KiwiDezew
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXY a k uxxxK i y a m a
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT h e xxxR e v e r s e F o r t u n e

User Image

Compared to when she first left the science club room, the hallways were slowly starting to die down as people made their way into their respective classes. Yaku felt reasonably satisfied with her encounter with Yuuya, her walk showing a bit more confidence than usual. Although she only started these activities recently, Yaku was improving with every day. She would have to tell that teacher about the new-

A buzz in her pocket broke her thought process. The noise almost startled Yaku. No one ever calls her, so such an event completely threw her off guard. Fumbling the smartphone out of her pocket, she looked at the display. As expected, a number she did not recognize. It took her a moment to realize the situation.

Kiyami-senpai, something came up,’ the voice said.

Hearing rapid footsteps behind her, she turned around to greet the expected face.

Were you that eager to take me up on the offer?” Yaku said. “I guess I could say I’m honoured.

Yuuya explained the situation to Yaku. The science club leader was about to breathe a sigh of relief before she realized the implications of such a thing. Although she was eager about the opportunity, it was not nearly time to start yet. Apparently he needed to some help advertising for his book circle, as members were greatly lacking. A simple request, but something sparked in Yaku’s mind that could make this even better.

Are you really in need of members, Hamada?” Yaku questioned. “I think I could manage to fit some time into my schedule, if you truly are in dire need. I am always interested in broadening my horizons, and I am sure a book circle would do wonders for me. You wouldn’t mind if I joined in, would you?

For once, Yaku remained in her position, not opting to walk away. With all the might she could muster, she looked directly into the eyes of Yuuya, a meekly coy expression on her face. Yaku was positively awful with social interactions like these, but in this recent month she became a woman with a mission. A mission she hoped to keep from the budding young man.

Good thinking on the number idea, too,” Yaku said. "We would not want any confusion now, would we?"

Location: Hallways / With: Yuuya / Mood: Devious

JohnnyMatrix

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

THE BELL SOUNDS
*Clears Throat* Hello students! I am Mr. Kojuro, the headmaster of Kirisame high. I apologize to all new students, but home room will be skipped today due to an important assembly. Please head to the assembly hall post haste. All second and third years, please help your underclassmen find their way there. Thankyou.

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

nyanya ttt t t t t t t t t t t t t
          turtle
          turtlet━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          kokorokokokorokokrorkokrorororor ♔: SO MANY! .. &°fates and -- D R E A M S◟will██ ⋮b e c o m e↪ ❖tragedies
          turtle
                User Image
                  ttt█████████████████████tt ████████████
                  turtle◞* To Fill The DAYS With All The Things We TREASURE
                  thegreeneturtlethegreeneturtlethegreene━━━━━━ttt ♥♥♥tt ✪✪✪tt ♥♥♥tt ━━━━━━
                  turtle
                  ttt :::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::
                  turtle MY LONELINESS IS WORTH THE PRICE
                  thegreeneturtle I'LL PROTECT YOU WITH MY LIFE
                  turtle
                  turtle ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■
                  turtle
                  thegreeneturtle███ : o1tt▪▪ ❛Momoko Mitsunari - [x]tttttt ▪▪ ❛- School Gates - - - -

thegreeneturtle███ : o2tt▪▪ ❛Joe, Yoshi, Minegishi, Ojo, Shimatttttt ▪▪ ❛ The Temperance...

turtleturtle *♕. Momoko
                                                turtle
                                                  Momoko sighed as she brushed the dusty floor of the classroom. Her fellow classmates had took note of her weakness and social awkwardness, and had dumped all of their after class duties on her- she had been forced to clean up the classroom. Mrs. Tekidesu, the elderly and kindly homeroom teacher she had met this morning, was very cordial and kind to her, and was very interested in the occult. She had taken pity on the shy girl for having to clear up. ''Thats enough, Momo-chan. I'll handle the rest. You better be getting home, its pretty late.'' The old woman smiled. Momoko bowed, and smiled weakly. ''T-Thankyou....T-Tekidesu-sensei....'' She walked over to the cupboard in the back of the room, and put the room in the closet, before swiftly leaving the classroom. Glancing down the corridor, She saw Sawako-Sensei, Uzumaki-Sensei and the strange green haired man from earlier conversing quietly at the end of the corridor. She stood and watched, finding herself mesmerised by the sight. After noticing her, Sawako-san waved at Momoko, smiling, before quickly heading down the stairs with Uzumaki. The green haired man smirked at her, hovering behind his cohorts, before following Sawako.
                                                  Momoko was a scared, and turned on her heel, running down the corridor. She was eager to leave and get as far away from that creep as possible. Momoko, after clearing the corridor, rushed down the stairs and in to the courtyard, before leaving the school. She ran down the empty approach, and made it to the front gate, where she found Yoshi, Joe, and Ojo, alongside several strangers. One of them was in her class- Katsuya Minegishi if she recalled correctly. He was very handsome, but he intimidated her slightly due to his height and accessories and manly build, which made him tower above many third years. Alongside him was a boy with a prosthetic leg. She decided to not interact with them, and instead turned to Joe and pulled his sleeve, and took cover behind his back.
                                                  ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                  turtleturtleturleturtle이렇게 난 또 FICTION IN FICTION IN FICTION

Fashionable Genius

User Image
User Image
tab xxKasumi Takagixx
tab xxThe Sunxx

tab LOCATION: Kirisame High (Roof > First Floor)

The view from the rooftop couldn't be beat. From far and wide, the angle spread across the city as if the sky was eternal and the buildings stretched across the sea. For this reason, Kasumi was nearly always the first at school. Whether to prepare for sports or attend extra prep-courses, mornings were the best time for her to divide and conquer.
            This morning in particular, she had awoken at approximately 4:47, about 10 minutes or so before the previous day. After slipping a pair of stretchy gym basketball shorts over the underwear she slept in, Kasumi had hazily wandered into the bathroom. First, she cleaned her face, then brushed her teeth and spread sunscreen across her cheeks. Throwing the loose tank top she slept in onto the floor besides her bed, Kasumi grabbed the first short-sleeve shirt in her drawer and grabbed her sneakers. This routine was fairly normal for her on weekday mornings. Following this, as she eventually became more conscious, she would turn on the coffeemaker and proceed to take her morning run. Based on how long everything else took, this could span from thirty minutes to almost two hours. She went across Izumo Boulevard, down by the shops and sometimes even near the ocean. The sight of the morning air, especially on foggy mornings, drifting in a low line across the water was breathtaking.
            By the time she came back, the second oldest of her siblings, Nozomi, would be awake. Her lovely little sister, Nozomi was in her last year of middle school, got great grades and occasionally practiced speed-focused swimming. She was well-liked, albeit slightly sarcastic and pessimistic, but generally friendly to other kids and a good mother-figure to the rest of the family. Nozomi was often Kasumi's lifesaver, as she took over a majority of the housework and cooking by her tenth birthday. Soon after, Kasumi would notice her father clomp down the stairs to prepare for any possible business for the day. The middle and youngest usually awoke next, as Kasumi rushed around to make sure she didn't forget anything for her classes (which she often did). After taking a morning shower, the third oldest, Harumi, would immediately go downstairs to finish her homework at one of the booths. In the mornings, none of her siblings really spoke to each other, but Harumi was always the quietest. She always seemed to have something better to do and, in this way, was the second out the door, behind Kasumi. This would often lead to the only two in the house that were awake as Nozomi and the youngest, Akira, whom Kasumi rarely saw anymore because he would prefer to spend more time at his friends' houses than taking care of the restaurant with his sisters. Though he initially was quite weak-willed, he had recently begun trying to stand up against the teasing from his four sisters. The teasing, which, was heavily dealt by his two-years-superior, Kotomi, the second youngest child in the Takagi family. Kotomi was the naturally laziest of the five, but that didn't mean she didn't help her family. She had always been the first one home, immediately changing from her uniform to serve plates or clean dishes. However, she was always the last one to leave, due to her constant habit of sleeping in until the very last possible minute. Most days, Kasumi would leave first, followed by Harumi, then Akira and Nozomi, only after the latter had tried to wake up Kotomi.
            After grabbing a cup of coffee and several packed meals for the day, Kasumi retrieved her schoolbag and sports-bag, then took another quick jog to get to the school. She was usually quite early, marking her place with a lackadaisical toss of her book-bag onto her desk before running to the roof. There, she would calmly sit and eat her breakfast until the sunrise. This morning, like always, she watched the shimmer of gold spread its light across the city until it finally reached a bright reflection against the side of the school. Checking her watch, Kasumi exclaimed with nervousness and packed up her things. As she rushed out of the door and down the stairs to the roof, she noticed a few other students finding their way near the stairs. For awhile, she wandered around, looking through the first year classrooms and daydreaming about what this year would have in store. It wasn't until reaching the PE hall that a huge grin spread across her face, recalling that she had recently become captain of the volleyball club at Kirisame. With a slight skip in her step, Kasumi investigated the locker rooms and placed her sports-bag in the eastern corner she had taken residence in the past two years. It was around this time that the bell went off overhead, alarming her slightly.
            The headmaster, in an assertive yet gruff voice, announced that homeroom had been cancelled. Most other days, Kasumi used the time during homeroom to sneakily change into her uniform; by first period she would have donned the standard, simple white button-up untucked, over a navy short skirt and gotten a classmate to daintily tie her red ribbon for her. Usually during the winter, she chose to wear a sweater over the shirt and trousers, often mixing it up by wearing a red tie rather than the ribbon (as she knew how to tie a tie, but not a bow, oddly enough). Today, however, she had no time to change out of her sweaty tshirt and shorts. So, with a light sigh, she quickly threw on a jacket over her shirt and made her way to the assembly hall. As she was so close to it initially, nearly no other students had arrived yet. A few teachers lined the far walls and she noticed one or two more homeroom teachers (second year homerooms, she though, but wasn't sure) talking softly near the doorway. Kasumi pinched the fabric of her shorts and leaned against the wall of the doorway. Though she liked to be early, she didn't see anyone she knew, and felt slightly uncomfortable being in a large hall with all the teachers.

xxxUser Imagexxx

OOC: sorry for taking so long aaa

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
"Wait. Don't go. One chance. Please stay."

User Image

Shima Okazaki

"I'm bent. I'm not broken." ~The Magician~

Shima, still alone in his class gave an annoyed grunt when the announcement came up on the PA system. He slowly pushed himself to his good foot and balanced himself on his cane to drag his prosthetic to a stand position. With an other sound of annoyance he began making his way to the door of his class, looking back for a moment at his comfortable chair. Today was already shaping up to be an uncomfortable day.

As he got to the stairs, the ones filled with students making their way down to the Assembly Hall. With a sigh and clack of his cane, he slowly but surely made his way down the stairs as well. The trek taking longer than usual as he reached the sea of kids since he required more space to walk in then they did. But his journey, while still earning him all the stares and annoyed looks he could ever ask for, ended as he stepped off the stairs and moved to the side to let the bulk of teenagers pass. Once the crowds began to thin, he then continued his way to his destination. Thoroughly annoyed with the events of his morning, he cursed under his breath thinking to himself that this had better be important. His mind flashed forward to the inevitable trip back up the stairs. "I guess the teacher will have to let me be late."

----------------------------------------------------------------

What's gonna happen to me now?
Just tell me that.
Nothing else really matters anymore.

Schizune Weaver

Dapper Genius

5,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

I·ᴍ ᴀᴛ the hallways on the way to the assembly hall ᴡɪᴛʜ Kiyama-senpai; I·ᴍ/ᴡᴇ·ʀᴇ doing okay

tab The science club leader didn't seem to be bothered with the triviality of his request which was a relief for Yuuya. He wasn't at all surprised that Yaku would offer to help, but what was unexpected was her offer to join his circle; he thought he would be reprimanded for it. It was just in his nature to doubt everything good that happens to him and he has every right to do so; she was still a stranger yet to be scheduled for scrutinasation after all. For now, he would have to beat on and go with the current, he didn't want to disappoint his childhood friend who kept on 'training' him to be good with people; she would have been proud to see how well he was doing right now.

"It would be an honour, senpai," he told her. "Do you know Komura-san? The school janitor? He's a pseudo-member of the club, I hope you wouldn't mind that."

tab Yuuya had developed a liking for the old janitor; the old man felt pitiful whenever he'd see Yuuya alone in the club room so he'd often stop by. In turn, Yuuya would teach him to read because he couldn't read much above the elementary level. Due to his tenure in the Book Circle, Old Man Komura was technically fit to be the circle's co-leader; he chuckled at the thought but kept that to himself.

tab The bell rang and three notes came out of the speaker system to let the students know that the principal was having an announcement. It would seem that the students' first classes were cancelled due to an assembly at the assemby hall. The three notes played once more, but backwards to denote that it was the end of the announcement. Yuuya nodded to Yaku to let her know that he was heading out and since everyone's supposed to be there, Yaku thought that she might as well tag along too.

---

tab As expected, the hall was bustling which automatically annoyed Yuuya; how could they possibly cause so much noise without realising it? They're noise was certainly not contributing to the atmosphere and he could only take so much noise at a time before it nauseated him.

"Kiyama-senpai?" he turned to Yaku. "Will you be sitting with your class? I'll be sitting up front, the atmosphere isn't making me feel good,"

xxxDazed and confounded, he walked to the front row and let his mind settle back to normal once he sat down. Most of the people at the front row were seniors that he saw at the honour rolls, diligent juniors, serious sophomores, and quiet freshmen that didn't like the atmosphere at the back just like Yuuya did. He was reminded why he didn't like people much; he just hoped the principal would just get on with it.

OOC:

KiwiDezew

Hunter

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
      User Image
      ( ◦◦ CARRYING ALL THOSE MEMORIES DEEP INSIDE ME
      tab tab tab tab tab ✫ ✫ ✫ I SKETCHED MY HOPESAS COLOURLESS FLOWERS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      THAT ANGELIC SHRIEK WAS A MELODY OF CORRUPTION THAT ANGELIC SHRIEK WAS A MELODY OF CORRUPTION THAT ANGELIC SHRIEK WAS A MELODY OF CORRUPTION
      THAT ANGELIC SHRIEK WAS A MELODY OF CORRUPTION THAT ANGELIC SHRIEK WAS A MELODY OF CORRUPTION THAT ANGELIC SHRIEK WAS A MELODY OF CORRUPTION

...................................................................................................................................
      ♕ ⇣ EVEN IF THESKY'S COLOUR PEELS AND FALLS OFF ! !

So-hee couldn't help but flush at the commotion she had caused. It wasn't everyday she'd trip and draw so much attention to herself so what made this day any different? On the verge of burying herself a hole from the giggles and laughter of the bystanders, a hand shot out in front of her. What accompanied the warm gesture was a familiar voice.

"A-Ayanami-san!" It was a surprise on her part to see the girl. They hardly ever talked, barely crossed paths and yet here she was offering her assistance. It wasn't that she disliked the girl. She barely knew her other than what gossip seem to float about. Whether they were true or not, So-hee refused to believe them until she had actually met the girl. Too bad it was at such an embarrassing moment for her. So-hee gratefully accepted the help. allowing Ayanami to pull her to her feet. "I'm sorry you had to see such a...unsightly sight. But thank you for your help."

Her attention however was quickly thrown back to the young man she had pulled down with her. Though he assured her that he was completely fine, she couldn't help but grimace. The fall would have hurt anyone and it was her fault. If she hadn't been spacing out and took more care on where she stepped, all of this could have been avoided. "I'm fine thank you...?" she paused, unsure of his name. "Well, I want to make it up to you for the trouble. How about I treat you to lunch? Oh, and you too Ayanami-san. I'll be happy if you came as well."

At that moment, the bell begun to sing signaling the start of their classes except an announcement had interrupted. A assembly? Not that it was a strange thing but So-hee still felt uneasy. "I guess we should get a move on, do you remember the way?"

With that, So-hee decided to take charge. It wasn't like she had forgotten where it was regardless of it being a while. Whilst they walked, So-hee decided to throw a question to the both of them. "So..how were your summer breaks? Did anything interesting?"

..............................................................................
                                        ♕ ⇣ LOCATION school, hallway > assembly
                                        ♕ ⇣ COMPANY mizushima kaito & ayanami tsukiko
                                        ♕ ⇣ MOOD relief, normal
                                        ♕ ⇣ HEALTH 90/100%

Lady of Eternal Nightmare
                                        SkyeFallen

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User Image
User Image
                                                                Yoshi Justice

I will pull myself together Strength Arcana
                                                                Assembly
                                                                To keep on moving to the end
                                                                Distractions may appear
                                                                Theme Song
                                                                Persona: Hercules
                                                                But waver I will not from my path

Yoshi watched the performance, mystified. Hikaru was truly fit for the stage. Though, her mind wasn't exactly into it. Joe suddenly spoke to her, and she turned to face him. Surprisingly, he was actually facing in her general direction. Yoshi tilted her head, before folding her arms. "Sounds good. I'll whip up a song as soon as possible!" She said, grinning. Now that was something she could do. Though, a ghost story... she couldn't tell one, since she didn't know one... could she make one up?

The ghost story Hikaru had told had appeared to be a little rushed, but Yoshi could understand it... a little. Yoshi opened her mouth to speak, but was interrupted by the announcement. Frowning, she dusted herself and placed her hand on her hip. "Assembly. Let's go. What could be so important as to have an assembly now?"

She walked out and towards the assembly, leading Jonathan and Hikaru. Momoko had gone up ahead, but something about that teacher that had bumped against her seem a little creepy. Yoshi shuddered, and continued to the assembly.

KokoroV1
                                                                aleksa6
                                                                Hug the Pug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out