Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Lionheart

User Image
Health: 90/100 - Hm. That stings.

Kei merely blinked once as Tomomi inquired about his face, looking distinctly unimpressed. He simply rose a brow as she asked why he was sticky, that was neither here nor there, and she was soon reaching into her bag to grab wet-wipes to hand to him so that he could clean himself up. Looking over at Joe, he gave a somewhat reluctant sigh, normally he wouldn't have accepted this, but given that he would be waiting anyway, he decided to simply take the wipes and clean himself up, at least that served some purpose. Once clean, he waited for her to be done grabbing books for the blind young man, while he may not have been the most patient he understood the need for order, and so he waited his turn silently. Once she started leading them through the library and asked if anyone was giving him trouble he rolled his eyes and turned his head away from her. "While I understand your intentions, I'm quite capable of looking after myself. This is nothing in the face of some things people have to deal with." he told her, it was ironic, for someone who went to such lengths to take care of other people, he didn't care for taking care of himself really. Once Tomomi showed him to the medical books, he glanced across them, she hadn't narrowed it down to primary and tertiary but he was forgetting he wasn't in a medical school anymore where that sort of thing was common knowledge.

Satisfied enough, he nodded in confirmation. "This will do. I appreciate it." he told her quietly before gathering a collection of books and taking a seat at a computer, getting to work on broadening his research. Catching Tomomi asking if he was trying to become a doctor, Kei couldn't help but give a small faint smile, though he didn't look up from his books. "Not quite. I am one." he told her bluntly, before apparently deciding to elaborate. "To clarify, I'm fully qualified in two separate medical fields, as a diagnostician and surgeon both. I'm currently a school doctor more or less, working under the nurse while attending classes like any other student. Young, I know, but age should never diminish effort." he explained, before falling quiet once more. While he would admit he felt a certain pride from his accomplishments, he had every right to, especially given that he didn't even attend his own graduation party, as he saw no point in wasting time at a gathering that provided no benefit. Kei merely shook his head slightly as he heard Tomomi and Joe discussing the paranormal, he'd never bought into such things, especially considering he had far more to worry about concerning the living, not the dead.

Shameless Trash

_We are the crowd, we're coming out, got my flash on it's true,User Image
User Image ___Need that picture of you, It's so magical, We'd be so fantastic,
____ Not sure what it means,
But this photo of us... It don't have a price... Ready for those flashing lights.
I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me!

T h e L o v e r s Papa-Paparazzi, Baby, there's no other superstar, You know that I'll be your,
Papa-Paparazzi

"Promise I'll be kind But I won't stop until that boy is mine, Baby you'll be famous, chase you down until you love me"

Hikaru Masuko
The other blond talked about phantom pains, and Hikaru tried to drown it out. Not because they weren’t interest, but they had their own reasons to feel horrible. Instead, they thought of Momoko. Hikaru had only seen her before class, so maybe she was the type to go home early. Perhaps Johnathan would have more information, he would have seen if she was the type to go home early due to a strict mother or something.

”You’ve probably been through a lot.” Hikaru muttered to Shima, looking down at the charm bracelet. Pity wasn’t Hikaru’s intention, it was respect. They matched amber eyes to green ones. It felt like the three blonds sat in silence for some time.

”Are you two in any clubs?” Hikaru asked, changing the subject. There weren’t any clubs that fit the blonde, sports were too gendered and impossible for someone who spent gym class on the sidelines at Cho’s request. If they had to, Hikaru was taught not to look at other girls and not let other girls see them when they had to change. The music-related clubs were out of the question, Hikaru couldn’t exactly keep a beat, except when it came time to nailing down pauses in a script. The other subjects didn’t interest Hikaru either, it was theatre that held Hikaru’s heart, and also having an input on student council. Because acting and politics were pretty much the same thing.

There was still Johnathan’s offer to play Occult Club, which could be considered a waste of time. The supernatural was always a trick of the light, explained by smoke and mirrors. Hikaru was not interested in playing a child’s game, especially when one was trying to run away from childhoods spent in lies. The future only held a crossroad that was inching dangerously closer and closer.

The question was: Was it about selecting male or female, as easily as a checkbox? Hikaru wasn’t even sure how they felt inside, and there was no light trick to pass the illusion on, to keep the audience guessing while intermission occured.

Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes.

Thespian Life; Dramatist Rememberings
~Mental note #2: Ask The Hermit more on Momoko
~Used: Subject Change

My co-performers are: Mila Himura, Shima Okazaki
I am at: Healthy (100%)
My setting is: Kirisame Courtyard
My props are: My bag, Charm Bracelet
The scriptbook says I should be: Contemplating

What do you mean, you forgot who I am?

Kawaii Prophet

User Image

┣┅┅┅┄ Motoyasu Uchiyama ┄┄┄┄┫

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

As a naive individual, Motoyasu would have believed Minegishi even if he had said he was the resident zombie slayer of Kirisame High despite the scientific proof that such creatures did not exist. He was sure they didn't. Actually disappointed, having spent various hours investigating the topic and trying out a good number of theories for himself. A certain maid, he remembered, had fallen victim of one of numerous experiments. She went down with a nasty case of 'food poisoning' during the same week. No one, not even the maid herself, really knew what caused it. "I've only lived 'round adults my whole life, so I'm not too sure I'd know the difference between a baby an' a short infant." He stated bluntly to Minegishi, sticking out his tongue in a playful manner. He chuckled, also, upon hearing about his misadventure with the gym teacher. He could easily shove in another of his factual rants, disproving the faculty member to encourage Minegishi, but decided that it would only kill the easy-going mood they had achieved so far.

"I-I'm not sure 'bout 'dat, Satoshi-san. My master told me only ta' use da' 'dzings I learnt from 'im when it was necessary. I would'n do for a good sparrin' partner; I'd be restrainin' myself too much ta' give you a fair fight." Motoyasu gave him a troubled smile, particularly guilty and reluctant to say 'no' to his companion's cheerful suggestion. He was not only concerned that he would disappoint his fellow classmate, but that he might manage to unwittingly hurt him. His handling was still far from being ideally gentle when it came to self-defense and restraining himself from using excessive force was something that he could easily forget in the heat of the moment. His master had said it before; he lacked the ability to think straight when it came to fighting. That's why he shook his head slowly at Satoshi.

"... Eh hee hee..." He laughed mischievously at Minegishi's expense as he responded to the stealing of his drink. He managed a haughty smile and made posh grunts, playfully running his fingers up and down his smooth, soft ponytail. He spoke nasally. "Ohohoho, but I differ, Minegishi-sama. Thou hast the classical flavour, whilst I took the liberty to, covertly and discreetly, mix it with another drink, creating a spectacular new taste! I dearly missed the classical taste of the original drink, however..." He burst into another fit of snickers, finding his own imitation of a high-class individual endlessly amusing. He stuck to the act for a brief moment before reverting back to his excitable demeanor, pointing his index finger upward to signal the beginning of another of his factual rants, this time about soft drinks. "Did ya' know 'dat da' first soft drink-- OW!" It was cut short in nature of Minegishi's assault to his foot and Motoyasu instead focused on rubbing it while Satoshi relieved himself from the heat and Minegishi helped him.

Motoyasu held himself back from protesting to Satoshi's own jab toward him, calling him a wuss and saying he had not been up to the challenge at first. So the roles had been reversed? No big deal, the outcome would be the same through and through. He would emerge victorious upon the face of any challenge! Or so he thought. Shrug. "I'mma' joinin' one, yeah. Rock Band Club? Playin' music. I heard from the teacher 'dat I could join more than one if I wanted ta'. I'll see." He had only mentioned gardening himself because it had come up. He didn't possess a green thumb. Apparently startled by Satoshi's sudden start, Motoyasu yelped softly only to grunt it off with a small blush, embarrassed at his own susceptibility to getting scared. He was confused by what he said, something about the pool. From what he had heard, the pool was strictly reserved for the swimming team to use, but he could have heard wrong. Probably did.

"I also have to see if 'da club leader is still in school. But I 'dink I've got some spare time!" Motoyasu tilted his head to the side in query of Satoshi putting his hand forward. What was he doing? Was he going to ask them for their help in chanting a dark spell and summoning a sinister demon? Because that would be pretty cool if he did, but bad all around. He felt himself hesitant until he said the three were friends. The Osakan became apprehensive immediately, suddenly unsure if he was really worth of being called a friend. Troubled was his face and uncertainty stopped him from moving at all, frozen in place, staring at Satoshi's hand.

And that's when Minegishi cut in, reinforcing the fact that they indeed were friends by joining the brown-haired male's gesture. Motoyasu, too, saw them as his friends yet, unsure of how they felt, didn't dare to say it out loud. He didn't know the first thing about what a friend was; he only knew that these two guys were. Cheerfully, he placed his hand over the other two and tossed it up in the air, as did they. "Booyah-- ha ha ha!" He drew his fist to his chest and stuck his thumb out to point it to his face, a confident smirk forming on his lips. "Don't worry, guys- I'm sure some o' da' girls 'ill enjoy the exhibition! Maybe some guys too, if 'das 'ere ya' swin'!"

~~~ A bout of Let The Ball Fall later ~~~

He lost.

He just... lost.

Despite his sabotaging and his superior experience to the game, lest it be bad experience, Motoyasu had come in last place in scores, with Minegishi coming first with an astounding, highscore-worthy amount points (2000-something, Motoyasu didn't want to look) and Satoshi somehow coming in second (1337, which he could swear was because he smacked the machine a tad too hard) and him with a pitiful amount of points (280). He cried a cry that only a dying soldier would make upon realizing he could never see his family again and fell to his knees with his fists hitting the concrete floor. "Dere must'a been some kinda mistake! A couple o' smacks ta' 'da side make 'da scores change! I was sure o' it!" It was true. Motoyasu knew, after having smacked it too hard once, that the game would freeze for an instant and the score would change without anyone noticing. He had done it successfully with Satoshi, bringing his score down to 600 after he had gotten 900 and, in his greed, smacked it once more, this time booping it up to 1200. Attempts at sabotaging Minegishi only proved to make his score bigger, the first smack bring it up to 5000, then 10000, then 50000000, until it fell down to 1800. If only he'd be able to save himself by beating Satoshi, he wouldn't have to worry, but noooooo, the game obviously hated him! First smack brought his amazingly good start of 800 back to 0, then another one just froze the score counter in 123 only to be unfrozen by one last smack 20 seconds from the end of his round.

"I... hate... ya'..." He whispered to no one in particular, pushing himself back to his feet. He didn't want to exhibit himself in front of everyone at school. Much less during his second week in Kirisame High. But one thing his master had taught him was that he had to honor his promises and a challenge was a promise between two or more kinsmen. He knew full well that from wherever his master was watching him, probably up in Heaven, he was laughing at Motoyasu's expense. Which only helped to make his expression even more sour. Perverted old man. He was almost literally letting out steam from his pores. "I-I'll do it. I must honor my promise. 'A promise must be kept at all costs. There's no such thing as a small promise. Every promise kept will turn into trust'." He said to himself, but loud enough that the other two males could hear him clearly. "B-but only if I can wear my underwear! Absolutely no way I'm goin' ta' school naked!" He pointed at both of them and examined their faces with scrutiny, a stern expression of his face that depicted just how unmovable he was from those conditions. It was his reputation in danger, after all. He would understand if either of them also put such conditions upon being faced with the same situation. Actually, no, he wouldn't have. He probably would have nagged at them to go through with the original wager, but begrudgingly accept after some convincing.

He slumped his shoulders. "Well... I 'dink 'dat'sa 'bout all 'da time we can spare... We prob'ly want ta' go see 'bout 'dat club business now..."

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Playful Trader

User Image
User Image Location: Courtyard
Company: Hikaru & Shima
Theme: Sis Puella Magica

As Shima confirmed her second theory about possible phantom pains Mila nodded lightly. That must suck to have to endure every day, but she supposed that there wasn't very much to be done about it unfortunately. Her knowledge on the subject was admittedly small but she was pretty sure there was no real treatment to guarantee correcting the condition. She did see an episode of some doctor show where the main doctor cured a man of the condition by using a trick of mirrors to relax the muscles, but her step-father had insisted that it was fake. Her expression seemed a bit sad as she thought about the discomfort and pain that it must make for, it was sympathy though not pity. She'd not lost any limbs of course but she'd been through a lot of scrapes, bruises, sprains, a broken foot when a heavy package had been dropped on it, and a fractured wrist which she'd fallen badly on after a short tumble down some steps. She was resilient and tended to recover quickly and plowed on ahead after her injuries still performing her usual duties, but she definitely wasn't immune to the pain by any means. Her injuries had all healed well at least, but she could imagine how unpleasant it would have been for their discomfort to persist on and on. "Maybe someday they'll make new prosthetics that have synthetic nerves and they can give you one to counteract the phantom pains." it had slipped loose before she considered it again. The fact that she had come out with something so intelligent sounding might have been surprising, but she definitely wasn't as stupid as her mother, and unfortunately others, tended to think that she was. She picked things up where she could.

What embarrassed her was the fanciful nature to such a line of thought, her cheeks reddened and she looked away again, turning her attention to the little pill in her hand which she had still yet to take. Fishing an old much reused bottle of water from her bag which had been in Hikaru's possession she took the pain killer with a big gulp and was pleased for the change of subject when asked about clubs. Looking over at the youth Mila shook her head a little, putting away her bottle and thinking back on the club fliers she had been able to see earlier. She honestly wasn't sure what kind of club she would want to join. Her only hobbies were more like chores, but she enjoyed them all the same, and she was good at them despite being a klutz. She loved flowers and she loved making clothes and costumes, she sort of doubted that there were any clubs for cooking or cleaning, though she would perform pretty much any errand for anyone. Probably it would be best for her not to become involved in a sports club as she was so clumsy, but if someone invited her to a club, no matter what it was or what they wanted her to do, she would give it her all. Being her first day there she didn't really know too much especially since the board had fallen on her, about the clubs just yet. She did hope that she might be able to join one or two though to try and keep herself busy here at the school for a while longer everyday rather than having to return home immediately. She looked around a bit at that thought, realizing that she didn't even know what time it was now. She didn't have a phone or even a watch so she had no way of keeping track unfortunately. Hopefully she could get away with having spent extra time at the school today and explain that she was looking for a club to join, it was going to be a long walk home anyway, she could try and think of something further during it.

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
JΘHN DΘE

User Image
User Image
↪But you can call me Joe.

Speaking with: Ojo, Tomomi, Kei

Carrying: Cane, Laptop, Dog Whistle, Old Occult Books

Health: ██████████ 100%

Joe was a bit caught off guard by the “running to the restroom” bit, and had to wonder who would be so repulsed by food that they would go through such measures. Or at least, what kind of horrible monstrosity of food they had unfortunately taken a bite of. Maybe the food was haunted? Despite his curiosity, he figured it best not to ask more about it, just happy with the talk about his reaction to Tomomi’s snack coming to an end.

It's fine, they're just talking about, er, well they're talking about books I haven't read anyway, so they won't even miss me.” Tomomi explained with an unseen gesture. Joe could only respond with a smile. “So what year are you anyway?

Oh, m-my f-f-first.” Joe explained. It just occurred to him that he was more than likely an underclassman to Tomomi. From what little he knew of Japanese, he couldn’t tell if it was inappropriate to address her as “-san” rather than “Senpai,” especially when he didn’t know which year she was in. “W-what about y-you?

Jeeze! What happened to your face?!

Huh? W-What?” Joe asked, placing a hand against his face to search for anything out of place before deciding to put the blindfold on in case his eyes creeped Tomomi out. It wasn’t until after that was over that he realized she was talking to the other one. He waited for Tomomi to finish tending to the other guy. Tomomi explained that she would give a few more books to Joe before moving on to help the other guy. Taking hold of a few in a small stack, he was about to move to the table to sit down and flip through the pages, in hopes of probably finding a Braille entry. “A-Alligator.” He “thanked.” Though before he could even sit down, he felt himself being pulled by his free hand, Ojo following suit. “Woah!

Before long, he was seated in another, less quiet area of the library. He wasn’t quite sure where they were, but given the context, this place was probably popular with biology students. He could faintly hear some people going over some terminology for simple things, such as cell parts, to more complicated things like the more detailed explanations on how energy transfers throughout the body. All these things, Joe was already fairly familiar with. But none of it captured his interest as much as the paranormal. Too bad there wasn’t a class for that. While Tomomi was flipping through the pages with Joe, she was also talking to the student seeking medicine texts. Joe couldn’t help but overhear the conversation.

You’re a d-doctor?” He asked, eyes widened, not being able to believe it. Yet, he did hear of people who were abnormally gifted and intelligent, who were able to think years ahead of their age, and with whom learning came naturally. Joe considered himself generally pretty smart. But this was a whole other league. Still, one question was burning in his mind. “Is… is that even legal?

It was a bit difficult holding two separate conversations at once, and it almost slipped by him when Tomomi was reading out some passages in the book. But the next thing she said brought his attention back to the contents of the seemingly old literature. “You meant like, a spirit that can take people somewhere else right? Like a vengeful ghost that drags someone to the underworld?

That was pretty much spot on. Although, to be fair, he wasn’t entirely sure just what the world was back in Seraphim. What is this “mirror world” that Coraline was talking about? What did it have to do with these rumors about mirrors and victims? “Y-yes, that sounds close.” He said, taking the other end of the book as if to check it out himself. One of these days, he was going to invest in one of those experimental finger readers. Couldn’t hurt.

Tomomi has been added to Joe's Social Link data.
Joe receives books from Tomomi.
Joe is pulled by Tomomi to the biology section of the Library.
Joe cannot believe that the other student is a doctor!
Tomomi finds something in an old book.
The content describes something rather similar to the events at Seraphim.

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your Mind Spies
Through this World's Disguise

Devoted Lionheart

User Image
User Image

Health: 100/100 - Lookin' sharp! Currently listening to: Killer

Satoshi rose a finger as Minegishi made mention of the gym teacher who'd apparently given him a lecture. "Oh, Ms. Daidouju, right? She's actually my homeroom teacher, seems alright in my books, but crossing her isn't a good idea, not that it was your fault." he commented, blood running cold as Mine calmly told them to strip now and save themselves the effort. Great. So there was Moto, who'd been confident enough to make the dare in the first place, and Mine, who was so immensely sure he'd win that he'd basically told them not to even bother trying. However, all unease washed away from him was he saw Minegishi go along with his gesture of friendship, grinning widely as he calmly looked upon the blonde who warned the other two young men that they may regret this. "Nothing ventured, right?" he stated with a laid-back confidence that was typical of him. Once Moto joined the gesture and the three threw their hands up together he pumped his fist with his other arm, chuckling as he heard Motoyasu's energetic cry of excitement. "Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about!" he said cheerfully with a large smile, which only grew at Moto's taunting. "Oh yeah? Okay then, let's settle this!" he said, determined despite his fear of losing.

Before long, they were at Mad House proper, and what was possibly the most tense arcade game Satoshi had ever played came to pass. A bead of sweat ran down his brow as he and Minegishi watched Motoyasu playing, before he let out a huge sigh of relief once it was revealed that Moto's score was the lowest, even due to his cheating antics. "Phew, that's a relief...a bet like that sure gets the blood pumping.." he murmured, wiping at his forehead before looking to Moto and finding himself unable to hold back a smile despite feeling pity for the distraught young man. "Hey, you made the bet Uchiyama-san. Don't complain to us about it." he mentioned, effectively disproving his earlier mention that he'd been the one to come up with it. Folding his arms, Satoshi rose his eyebrows as Motoyasu eventually resolved to do it in the end, though grinned as he quickly added the condition that he still wear his underwear. Raising his hands, he waved them as though to calm the green-haired boy. "Alright dude, it's cool, that works." he reassured him, considering that he was far from being a hardass. Placing a hand on the guy's shoulder as they slumped he gave him an encouraging smile. "No worries bro, you'll do better next time. And then either me or Minegishi will be stuck doing something really stupid, no doubt."

What Moto had said was true however, it was about time for him to be heading back to school. It seemed Motoyasu was coming along too in order to check out clubs, though he wasn't certain about Minegishi. "You comin' along too bro?" he inquired curiously, and as they left for school Satoshi grinned, but it held a hint of mischief that was generally uncommon for him to display. "Hey, I just had an idea. How about for our next little wager, the loser has to go ask a girl out on a date?" he asked, pausing in order to clear something up. "They get to choose who it is though, that'd just be uncool to have someone ask a particular girl out for losing a dare, doesn't speak too highly of her, know what I mean?" he asked, before suddenly punching his open palm. "Ooh! Better idea! The girl's entirely random!" he grinned, it was perfect, it wasn't disrespectful towards any of the girls and meant the loser couldn't get out easy by trying to pick the least awkward option available. Asking what the other two thought, it wasn't long before he and Moto reached the school, with Mine too if he'd decided to come along.

"Well, looks like this is where we split for now. I had a load of fun today, we should do this more often!" he grinned, pausing to consider something. "Hey, I guess we could all be called the 'Transfer Trio' or something like that, huh? Haha, anyway it's not like me to keep a girl waiting, so I should get going. Lates!" bidding his new friends farewell, Satoshi jogged at a steady pace towards the swimming pool, letting out a soft sigh as he arrived and found he hadn't kept Tomomi waiting, a calm smile coming to his face as he leaned against the wall outside of it, placing his hands behind his head in a relaxed post as he pulled up his red headphones to listen to some music while he waited, tapping his foot along to the beat of the song. All in all, today had been a pretty good first day, and he couldn't help but feel it was the start of something important.

Playful Trader

User Image
User Image Location: Library
Company: Joe, Ojo & Kei/Satoshi
Theme: Life From the Sun

Tomomi had raised a brow at Kei's unappreciative response to her concern about him, "Just because I wish that people weren't starving in the world doesn't mean that I should stop eating myself." she told him firmly. That might have sounded like it was out of nowhere but what she meant by it was that ignoring the troubles of here and now on the basis that they didn't compare with the troubles of others was silly. One problem being harder than another didn't make the lesser of the two any nicer or easier to endure, so she didn't see a point in making such comparisons. While Tomomi was all for trying to keep a smile going and let the negative go, she didn't think that people should ignore their own well being or anything. "And just because you can handle yourself doesn't mean that you have to, there's nothing wrong with sharing your problems, that's what friends are for after all." she added. Not that the two of them were friends, not yet anyhow, but she was speaking in general, and she was always happy to be supportive for anyone, friend or not. He seemed pleased enough with her pointing him to what he'd been looking for at least, and she gave him a smile, she didn't know what the specifics of what he'd asked for meant but she'd given him a general direction at least. Looking to Joe as he explained that he was in his first year of high school she nodded with another smile. "I'm a third year, so sadly it'll be my last year here." she put on a small pout but smile again with a chuckle. "But that's okay, I've had a great time here." she carried on with her typical positive nature. It had taken her a moment to figure out what Joe was trying to say again when he tried to thank her. "Ah! You mean Arigatou!" she giggled at the revelation. "You and I should practice together sometime, you can help me with my English and I could help you with your Japanese." she suggested happily.

Looking up from her perusal of the books when Kei answered her question about trying to become a doctor she blinked over at him in surprise. "You are a doctor?" she questioned, not accusing him of lying but sounding surprised. His explanation made her further surprised though she gave an impressed nod. "Wow, that's really impressive. I guess you're one of those prodigies." she smiled approvingly. Joe seemed just as surprised about this news and then went on to question the legality. Tomomi pondered on that a moment but she supposed that so long as he had passed all of the required schooling probably exceptions would have been made for him. A thought then occurred to her and she looked over toward Kei again, a mildly more stern, that is to say not that stern at all, expression came to her face. "If you're a doctor shouldn't you know to take better care of yourself? You should have some ice on that bruise." she told him, not really scolding, but about as close as she ever got it. "And who hits a doctor?" she added as an afterthought, a little more to herself than to the silver haired young man. Shaking her head a little she returned to her reading again, still capable of maintaining both conversations well enough while she skimmed through the text, spending some while there with the two. Joe confirmed that her guess at his meaning was close to right at least, that made things a bit easier and gave her more direction for her search to continue. Of course unfortunately there still wasn't a lot in that field and who knew if any of it had anything to do with what he was truly looking to learn about. Looking through a few more of the books she had gathered she couldn't find too much but gathered together what seemed relevant at least. Seeing the members of the Book Circle beginning to file past nearby she frowned slightly and pulled out her phone to check the time and was surprised to see it was about time for most of the clubs to end soon and everyone to head home.

Book Circle of course was one of the first to end while some of the others clubs still went on a bit longer, but she did have something else she still needed to do as well. "Oh, I didn't notice how late it was getting." she commented but smiled as she looked back over at Joe. "We should probably wrap this up for today Joe-kun, I told Ikazuchi-kun I'd give him a tour around the pool and see if he'll join Swimming Team." she explained. She didn't plan to leave him with nothing for his efforts however and thought quickly. "Hm, well there isn't a whole lot here unfortunately, but do you have a computer with one of those text to speech programs on it? I could go scan these real quick and email them to you or something if you like." she offered. She would just read everything to him now, but she thought he might want to be able to review the information later as well at his leisure. The process would be simple enough at least, she knew how to do it quick and easy all she would need would be his email. "Oh, do you have a phone? If you do you should give me your number, then we can figure out some time to hang out and practice language together, and you can always let me know if you need helping finding anything else." Tomomi offered. Once she had the information that she needed in order to send him the important information she'd managed to find from the books so that he could have his computer read it to him later, and his number if he had one and wanted to share it, she scooped the books back up. Looking over at Kei she paused a moment, "Good luck with your medical stuff, oh I'm Tomomi Namiki by the way, and you can always hunt me down if you need anymore help either." she smiled. "Also, if either of you wanted to accompany me to the pool to meet Ikazuchi-kun you're free to!" she informed them both, always happy for company.

With that she quickly saw to it that the books were put away again and made sure she had all of her stuff, giving Ojo an affectionate petting. If either of them did choose to come with her she wasn't in a particularly big hurry so it would have been easy to stick with her as she left the library and headed for the 1st floor of the main building again. After all Tomomi wasn't one to usually hurry anywhere unless she had to, hurrying was work and she was by nature kind of lazy. Strolling at a comfortable pace she made her way to the pool where she figured Satoshi knew to wait for her. He was there already she could see and leaning against the wall listening to his music, she chuckled to herself and approached from the side without drawing his attention. Once she was by the young man she poked him lightly in the side to get his attention with a smirk, "Hey, sorry to keep you waiting." she told him once he would be able to hear her past his music. Reaching into her bag she pulled out the rest of her karinto to snack on again, popping one into her mouth before she tilted the bag towards him in offering. "Dey're shweets." she assured him around the one in her own mouth. Of course that didn't guarantee he'd like them any more than he'd liked the chip earlier, Joe wasn't as keen on them, but she offered anyway.

Lonely Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
User ImageUser Image

"Wait. Don't go. One chance. Please stay."

Shima Okazaki

"I'm bent. I'm not broken." ~The Emperor~

"Through a lot? I wish it were just that," Shima responded more to himself then to them yet he was not entirely sure about his volume control in that moment. For all he knew he almost shouted, but he was pretty sure it was somewhat lower. When the girl Mila brought up the idea of synthetic legs with never sensors he had to chuckle. While it was not an entirely bad idea he found the prospect of it a little silly. "I'd rather feel pain than pretend to feel something else," he replied. While it was true that he was scared that there may come a day that he could not get out of bed because of the pain being too much for him to handle, there was a certain strength in his last statement that showed an intrinsic truth about Shima and his character. That no matter how miserable his situation and no matter how bad things got he was somehow ready to face it. To many this would be simply headstrongness, but Shima preferred to call it being human.

Meanwhile, in his thoughts, he was suddenly brought back to reality by a question of clubs. To be honest, he did not really consider himself a club member until he officially attended a meeting. Of course, he failed to communicate this idea and simply stated, "Clubs? No." It was a bit more of a habit than he liked but he would not claim to be in club until he went to the club.

----------------------------------------------------------------
~OPTIONS~
»
or
»

----------------------------------------------------------------
What's gonna happen to me now?
Just tell me that.
Nothing else really matters anymore.

Laureli ObsidianFang

Hug the Pug

Devoted Lionheart

User Image
User Image

Health: 100/100 - Lookin' sharp! Currently listening to: Killer

Satoshi had been standing with his eyes closed while gently bobbing his head to his music, and once Tomomi approached and lightly poked his side he partially opened one eye to look over at her with a calm smile, tugging his headphones down to rest around his neck as he placed one hand on his hip. "Hey there. Nah, don't worry about it, I haven't even been here long at all." he waved away her apology, and as she offered him something from her bag of food he appeared apprehensive at first, but she cleared up his concerns by telling him they were sweets, something he understood despite one being in her mouth when she said it. "D-did you say..sweets?" he asked, blinking twice as he looked down at the bag, eyes swiftly growing wide with excitement. In a surprisingly lightning fast motion, he swiped one of the sweets - actually, two, with a sneaky glint in his eye - and shoved them into his mouth gleefully with a content smile and satisfied sound of approval. "Thanks Tomo-senpai! You're the best!" he stated happily, she'd gained some serious points for that offer, more than making up for her initial one. As it happened, most people would come to know that Satoshi possessed one hell of a sweet tooth, and he felt an indescribable compulsion to eat something if it was sweet. "Mmm, man, I don't think I've had these before...what did you say these were?" he inquired for future reference in case he wanted to buy some of his own. Turning to look at the door to the pool, he finished the sweets in record time, and approached the entrance, holding the door open for Tomomi.

"After you." he told her with a calm smile before something occurred to him and his expression became a touch concerned. "Oh! You don't mind if I call you Tomo-senpai, right? Sorry, I totally forgot how personal that sounds, back home people tend to be more relaxed with that stuff, my bad." he explained. "For the record though, you're free to call me whatever. Satoshi, Sato-kun, that dweeb in the red jacket, heh, whatever works for you." he told her with a good-natured wink and a chuckle. Taking a look around, he whistled in an impressed manner. "Whoa, much bigger than what I'm used to." he commented in reference to the pool, his former school only had a smaller pool that they rarely even had access to. This on the other hand was more his style. Kagamino was definitely his kinda place, and so far, so was Kirisame High. Despite the fact that Kagamino was by no means a bustling ultra-modern city, the sleepy town was still a damn sight more interesting to him than his home of Kyoto was, which held firmly onto tradition, and if there was one thing that bored Satoshi more than anything, it was tradition. Waiting for Tomomi to lead the way as she showed him around, he glanced across the pool with a relaxed grin.

Devoted Lionheart

User Image
Health: 90/100 - Hm. That stings.

Kei glanced up from his research as he heard Joe's startled reaction to him explaining that he was a doctor. "While 'doctor' doesn't quite do it justice, yes, I suppose it works well enough as a general term." he mentioned before looking back to his books and searching through data on the computer. Glancing up again as Joe questioned the legality of the situation. "If you have the right licenses, yes." he clarified, he'd achieved all he needed to and acquired all of the legal necessities, and so he had certainly earned his position. Kei seemed to ignore Tomomi's initial statement to begin with, while it was true enough it was a somewhat different matter, he was a doctor and a skilled one at that, and thus it was up to him to help others, he wasn't just wishing - he was actually making a difference. "A blacksmith does not hammer their tools." he finally replied, that was quite a miserable analogy really, was he nothing more than a tool these days? As she told him that just because he could take care of himself didn't mean he had to, he found himself pausing, almost puzzled in fact. Didn't it mean exactly that? If he could do it, why have someone else bear the burden instead? Glancing away, he felt he had every reason not to share his problems, he could see a distinct flaw with doing just that. "....."

Looking back over once more as she expressed her surprise that he was a doctor and assumed he was a prodigy he gave a dismissive shake of his head. "Nonsense. Anyone could achieve what I have, so long as they were to put their mind to it." he stated, not believing that he was 'special', he was simply one of the few to actually take the initiative to push himself so very much - the potential was within everyone. Giving Tomomi an unimpressed stare he listened as she made mention of the fact that he should be able to take better care of himself given that he was a doctor. "Being a doctor, I'm fully aware of how minor this is." he countered dryly. "As for who did it, you seem to be jumping to conclusions. I could have easily inflicted this myself by accident. That said, I did not. It was indeed brought about by the hand of an insolent boy too petty to deal with simple matters using his intellect, and instead decided to go with his most primal instinct." he explained, attention returning to his research. "But I've said enough, I must get back to my studies." he concluded, continuing to dig up data and information on various topics within his medical fields. Turning his gaze to the purple-haired girl one last time as she departed, he held a generally indifferent expression, he had no idea who this 'Ikazuchi-kun' was and by no means did he intend to play 'meet and greet'. "Goodbye for now." he simply said as a farewell, he would have remained silent but she had helped him after all, even in some small manner.

Eventually, he decided he was done for now, and decided to call it a day for research, there was no point in attempting to retain information when he was burnt out. Which meant the most practical thing he could do now would be to rest. Getting up from his seat he decided to say farewell to Joe, pausing as he deliberated for a moment before kneeling down to quietly pet Ojo. Making his way out of the library he proceeded to walk through the first floor of the school building, however once he reached one particular hallway, things went wrong. Without warning, a surge of pain struck his entire body, his eyes growing wide as he suddenly lost balance, stumbling and throwing his arm out to prop it against the nearby wall, forced to lean heavily against it as his vision blurred and his breathing became shallow. "Not now..." he choked out weakly, his lungs feeling tighter as he was forced to painfully cough and splutter for a moment. Shakily trying to start walking again, he started taking uneasy strides before stumbling again and falling against the opposite wall, teeth bared as he struggled. To anyone else it would probably look as though he was merely being clumsy and had lost his balance. Slowly, things began to return to normality as the pain eased off, and Kei took in a long, shaken breath. However, he could have sworn he'd bumped into someone during the whole process...

Kawaii Prophet

User Image

He raised his brow at Sanko.

"What would you rather have me call you then? Usagi-chan?" He mused to himself, a dry chuckle escaping his lips just as he turned from the machine and saw the smaller girl. He overheard Kotori's jab toward her current state of appearance, making sure to note for himself her ruffled hair and disorderly uniform. Like a doll that had been thrown away without a second thought, she looked disgruntled. Pitiful. It didn't suit the pale-skinned girl to look so disorderly. Yuudai reached out for the side of her head and caressed her hair, trying to straighten it out a little. He realized the error of this immediately, though, and retrieved his hand before Kotori would have the chance to cut his fingers off. He quickly muttered an apology to his 'girlfriend'.

Sanko asked if he needed her and he immediately nodded, closing the gap between him and her as he grabbed her shoulders, mindful that Kotori would not hear what he said to the script writer. "I'm afraid I'm in a bit of a... pinch, if you may call it that. I'm unsure of how much longer I might be able to deal with her." He cleared his throat after saying this and pushed away from the girl. He wrapped his arm around Kotori's hip and chuckled. His eyes were fixed on Sanko, however. He poked Kotori's back. "I just wanted to remind Meikyu-san of our meeting at Seraphim this evening to discuss... some things... regarding past events." He said vaguely and stepped in front of the machine, which was in its last seconds before starting the game. He took to his own controls and got ready, successfully stopping himself from making a remark about Sanko's choice of character and instead turned to Kotori to shoot a warm smile in her direction. "That's a cute little choice, Koto-chan. Very... fitting of you." He narrowed his eyes and turned to catch a glimpse of Sanko, who was still looking at him. Silently, he hinted the same for her choice, save for the 'cute' part.

~~~ Six rounds of Pac Jack later ~~~

It was only natural that Yuudai would win. After all, he had spent his childhood playing this same game with other kids, lest he lost every time, until he finally honed his skills at it to beat his bully. He had forgotten the thrill that he felt whenever he'd play the game and the urgency when it seemed he would lose, as well as the dull that would come after realizing that he was a notch above the other competitors. He had fun at first, but it died down the moment he realized the two girls wouldn't be able to win against him, and he turned on his 'automatic' mode in which he started thinking about something else while playing. The wager had done its due to make the three more determined to emerge victorious, but to no avail; the result was the same. As the screen declared him the winner, he sighed and let go of the joystick, flicking his bang from his eye. "I guess that means you two have to do what I want." He said. "I wonder..."

He thought of a million things he could ask both Sanko and Kotori to do. He knew that Kotori would do just about anything if it was Yuudai who asked, but Sanko was less predictable. There was an unspoken sense of honor among males that forbid them from doing what they said they would do upon losing a bet, but he was unsure of how a female would respond to a request she would find undesirable. Of course that any action pertaining to Yuudai would be met with a redundant 'no' and even if it wasn't, it would prove disadvantageous because of Kotori's jealous nature. That's why he hesitated in saying what he desired for the girls to do.

It hit him like a brick, right on the head and he curved his lips into a sinister smile. "Nothing too hard." He spoke with an ominous tone to his voice, his gloved hand running side to side on his chin. He stood between the two girls and pushed their small bodies together. "From now on, you two will act as a team. That is my decree. And no killing each other." He stopped for a moment, a thick silence rising among the three in which he hastily added something. "Or me."

Obviously it was a bad idea; the two girls were like oil and water. It would be fine between the two would Yuudai not stand as some kind of barrier barring their relationship from advancing further than a tension-laden hate. And that's why he failed to include himself in the team, making a leap of faith in not supervising the two. The end result should they fail to get along would still be favorable for him. One would kill the other and he would have one less body to worry about. Would they surpass his expectations, Yuudai would have been the one responsible for a deadly pair of cold-blooded killers. Either way, he'd stay out of harm's way while they did his dirty work for him. "Well, look at the time. We might want to get a move on sometime soon. It looks like the sun might set soon." He said, picking up his blazer, which was resting nearby on a chair, and motioned the two girls to follow him.

The stage is set at Vangelis Mall, Mad House.
The actors are none other than Itsuka Kotori && Meikyu Sanko.
Yuudai wears a the school blazer and pants over a white, untucked shirt for a costume.
He carries nothing but his favorite book with the Iliad and Odyssey.
Yuudai is satisfied upon making his demands.
The wind blows on his hair.

Yuudai beat the two girls.
What a surprise!
He's demanded they make a team of two for their activities as Reverses.
He remembers he asked the Reverses to gather at Seraphim.
Get a move on already.

KokoroV1

Amiko_Chan32

Timid Conversationalist

9,300 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
SEE --- NO --- EVIL
JΘHN DΘE

User Image
User Image
↪But you can call me Joe.

Speaking with: Ojo, Tomomi, Kei

Carrying: Cane, Laptop, Dog Whistle, Old Occult Books

Health: ██████████ 100%

It still amazed Joe that a student in a high school was actually capable of dealing in proper medicinal practice, regardless of his dismissal as it being something that “anyone could achieve.” Reading about people with said talents was one thing, meeting them in person was… well, it was like reading about ghosts, and then wandering off to Seraphim and fighting head to head against one for dear life. Only, not so creepy, and dangerous.

Tomomi raised some good points regarding the young doctor’s ability to take care of himself. Presumably, the doctor’s statement also applied to medicine, as well. Although he had to admit it took him a while to really get what she was saying about eating this and not eating that, and what-not, but when she followed up with her next statement it all clicked together.

And just because you can handle yourself doesn't mean that you have to,” Tomomi stated, trying to get the student doctor to open up more regarding his wound.

She’s right, I read somewhere t-that self-medication should never b-be practiced.” Joe stated, though now that he said it out loud, it occurred to him that that’s probably not what she was talking about. “… I’ll shut up, now.” He said, hiding his face from the two with a large book on spirits, pretending to read it. Ojo dug his head into the book with Joe, wondering what his master was looking at so intently.

By the end of the conversation, Tomomi produced her phone, frowning as she was checking the schedule. Though Joe hadn’t seen anything, he did hear her shuffling through her pockets and automatically assumed that’s what it was. He turned his head when Tomomi told him they should wrap up this research for the day. Might as well, the books so far seemed like a dea end. Perhaps if he studied them more intently, knew what he was looking for, and compared notes with the rest of the Occult Club. He pulled his head from the book, a short barely audible sigh expressing his disappointment at how little they actually found. Tomomi had a great idea; scan the pages and allow him to use his computer’s text to speech software. Joe brought a palm up to his forehead in surprise. “Oh, but of course!” He said, rather loudly. “I c-completely forgot a-about spamming!” Surely, he meant “scanning,” but the reaction made it clear that Tomomi’s idea was one that he agreed with. “T-that would be great! Arigato, Namiki-senpai!” He smiled.

Oh, do you have a phone?

Oh, of course, contact information. How else would he get it on his computer after Tomomi finished scanning? “Um… yes, yes I do.” He said, fumbling through his pockets before clumsily pulling out his phone. He held the phone up to tap against Tomomi’s, to exchange his phone number and e-mail. Once that was done, his phone beeped, and he put it back into his pocket. Come to think of it, this was actually the first phone number he acquired since he got here a short while back. And she wasn’t even the first person he met. He wondered if he should ask the rest of the Occult Club for their numbers? Though with Yoshi being busy and Momoko still stressed out, he was afraid of being a bit too forward. Tomomi suggested practicing each other’s languages sometime. Joe could hardly say “no.” “I think I’m g-going to need a bit m-m-more help than you, though.” He joked, chuckling nervously. Before Tomomi finally left, she invited the two to join her to meet a person named Ikazuchi. Though Joe did want to spend more time with Tomomi, his general fear of meeting new people sort of held him back. Plus, he still had to get home and get his homework finished for tomorrow. “Gomenasai, I h-have to get s-started on my homework.” He explained, not saying the entire truth. “Maybe s-s-some other slime?” As she left, Joe waved goodbye.

The student doctor seemed to be leaving, too. Seems he had to get his studies done. After saying goodbye to Joe and receiving one in return, he pet Ojo and walked off. Meanwhile, Joe was left in the library, pretty much alone, save for a few other students scribbling frantically to finish their homework on time. Joe followed suit, pulling out his laptop and earphones, and began typing away, at the monitor.

----

Finishing his homework was proving far more difficult than he could have imagined. Not because of the content itself, nor the workload, but for something completely different. Again, his mind was fixated on Seraphim, and now this rumor with mirrors. It frustrated him that he wasn’t able to see this rumor in action with his own eyes, test the validity of the tale of the victim in the mirror. He took off his blindfold, holding it out in his hand and feeling the material with his thumb. Frowning and gritting his teeth, he closed his hand into a fist, as if expecting to somehow break the soft fabric. Once his anger subsided, he merely placed it aside, and tried to concentrate on his homework.

User Image

By the end of the day. Joe had finished his studies. He decided to turn in for the night skimming through the English to Japanese book before going to bed.

Joe mentions something about self-medication.
Joe realizes that’s probably not what they were talking about.
Tomomi suggests scanning the textbooks forJoe.
Joe thinks it’s a great idea!
Joe exchanges contact information with Tomomi.
Joe's Social Link with Tomomi has increased by one level!
Tomomi invites Joe and Kei to tag along.
Joe refuses, nervous about meeting too many new people too soon.
Joe sits down to study and finish his homework.
Joe’s Knowledge increased!
Joe returns home.
Joe studies Japanese.
Joe’s Knowledge increased!
Joe went to bed.

Close your Eyes
Visualize
As your Mind Spies
Through this World's Disguise

Shameless Trash

_We are the crowd, we're coming out, got my flash on it's true,User Image
User Image ___Need that picture of you, It's so magical, We'd be so fantastic,
____ Not sure what it means,
But this photo of us... It don't have a price... Ready for those flashing lights.
I'm your biggest fan, I'll follow you until you love me!

T h e L o v e r s Papa-Paparazzi, Baby, there's no other superstar, You know that I'll be your,
Papa-Paparazzi

"Promise I'll be kind But I won't stop until that boy is mine, Baby you'll be famous, chase you down until you love me"

Hikaru Masuko
Was Hikaru the only one in some clubs? Well, technically, student council wasn’t really a club, and Hikaru had never been to any meetings. But rumor was that the vice president was also in the drama club, although there had been no sign of her, Hikaru doubted it would be that girl Yuudai was putting hats on earlier.

It did seem kind of funny, to be so readily accepted by so many peers, but in the corners there was always that one person who would object. Who hated people like Hikaru, who wanted to be fabulous and themself. Just that one person was enough to stop your day. Funny how one person can make a difference against a crowd of supporters.

”Do you need some club recommendations?” The question was more redirected to Mila, but one could also assume the intention was for Shima as well. ”I’ve done some snooping around.” Which meant that Hikaru took one casual glance to see if there were any cute boys in the club when they applied. So far there weren’t any up to snuff, so Hikaru went clubless until they found out there was a drama club and a student council.

Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes.

Thespian Life; Dramatist Rememberings
~Mental note #2: Ask The Hermit more on Momoko
~Used: Subject Change
~Hikaru asks both of them if they need club recommendations.

My co-performers are: Mila Himura, Shima Okazaki
I am at: Healthy (100%)
My setting is: Kirisame Courtyard
My props are: My bag, Charm Bracelet
The scriptbook says I should be: concerned

What do you mean, you forgot who I am?

Unsealed Spark

11,765 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

The Reversed Fool had never felt so foolish in all of her life, she thought to herself as she wiggled the joystick trying to comprehend the game as much as she can, she was at an disadvantage seeing as how she had never played videogames in her life, what was worst was for every moment that she had an opportunity her eye would suddenly turn to Kotori, a slight tinge of uncertainty befalling her as she wondered what would happen if she won against her Yuudai-kun, uncertainty and rather obvious caution led to her playing to lose rather than winning, instead of her initial acceptance in joining, she found the prize was not worth the consequence that was Kotori-san wringing down her throat.

GAME OVER! YELLOW PAC JAK WINS!

With a sigh Sanko shook her head at how she was trapped into playing an unattainable victory, though she cursed herself from even falling for the alluring charm of being able to order the two around in the first place, she sighed as she looked up to Yuudai, awaiting his orders though her thoughts wondered if Yuudai would go as low as to make Kotori and her do something low or worse obscene, It made her shudder...

" "From now on, you two will act as a team. That is my decree. And no killing each other.""

"WHAT!?", Sanko quickly voiced out her opinion in a shout that made her bite her lip, as a few other customers looked at them with unease, she lowered her voice down and continued as the heads rolled away from their view, "D-do you honestly think that's a good idea senpai?...", she gave a defeated sigh before crossing her arms, and aimed her head at Kotori with a small frown, not sure if she was okay with the idea or not...
    User ImageS t a t u s
    > The Music playing in Sanko's head: [Opposite World]
    []
    > Sanko is in [Mad House, Vangelis Mall]
    > Sanko lost...
    > Sanko gets to work with The Reverse Devil...Great...
    > {BLEH POST SORRY}

Viper Thoughts

iKokoro

Devoted Poster

11,425 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

User ImageToday had been a surprisingly uneventful one for the senior student Shinobu Wakana. She had fallen ill the other day, nothing serious, but enough for her to miss school yesterday, and it would seem that despite her single day of absence, there was nothing new she needed to be alerted by, not even missing many important studies. It felt a little strange to her, like fate chose it to be that she'd fall ill on one of the few days in school where she'd miss out on so little. A little homework to make up, a lesson she could easily complete simply by reading through her textbook, but otherwise nothing serious or worth being alerted about. Her Kendo team even made out well without her, and she didn't have any urgent things to discuss with the Student Council, so here she was, back from school and going through a day well and fine after her illness, and school had come to a close today.

It was delightfully boring~ One of those moments where 'no news was good news' and it allowed Shinobu to have a little time to speak with her teachers on make-up work, gather some updates from the student council, and even get ahead on her studies in catching up. Tonight she'd easily manage to finish what she missed, and the young woman was looking forward to getting that chance. Of course, not without performing her duties in school though. The Student Council was no joke! She had a job, and she took it very seriously. The people here were not saints, and while some students meant well, she had seen the bullying and harassment that went on in the halls, or sheer lack of respect for the rules, and it made her cringe when she saw it, always the first to reprimand those who made such a mistake. Then again, she was the Disciplinarian Leader of the Student Council here in Kirisame High School for a good reason~

School was over now, but for Shinobu, her work wasn't done yet. Kendo practice went off without a hitch, and now as the school was piling out with all of the after-school clubs departing, it was up to the School Council to make sure that the building was emptied out in a calm and orderly fashion. Which may have sounded simple enough, but when you have so many students in one building doing the same task all at once -even if it was just leaving- that left the option of chaos and disorder; something that Shinobu was not going to allow. In a school environment, order, cleanliness, and kindness were the order that kept this establishment in one piece, and she'd be sure to keep that order!

And so, the Senior student of class 3-1 was making her rounds down the hallway now, essentially like a hall monitor, making sure the school was left in the same order it was as the students found it, and being the one who would keep the peace if any conflict occurred. She heard reports of a fight from one of the other Student Council members actually just a bit ago in fact, and while that wasn't her immediate reason for trekking the halls, as this was a part of her job, she did remember the names and descriptions clearly of what the students looked liked. So while it wasn't on her immediate to-do list, she kept it stored in the top of her head, scanning the halls and making her rounds through the school.

Currently, she was in her usual school attire right now, wearing a black school uniform, the sleeves long with white borders along her collar and ends of her sleeves, with a mid-length school skirt that was turquoise, but nearly dark enough to simply be colored black, and dark tights underneath that covered the entirety of her well toned legs and gray shoes. A red ribbon was along the front of her serafuku shirt, the striking color contrasting her dark uniform, but matching the school council armband she had around her left sleeve that signified her position as well. The colors of them matched her somewhat intimidating, ruby red eyes that carried a strong look to them, and with her white, duel-braided hair that went down to her shoulders at her sides, it showed she was an albino, something the fair skinned girl really wasn't bothered by. What did bother her some were the dozens of freckles scattered around the front of her face, breaking the intimidating and stern facade of the slightly taller than average, lean but fit young woman. However to make up for that, she had a stored away bokken slung along her back that was in a turquoise sheath and cloth, matching her dark skirt. Overall, the Kendo team leader and Disciplinarian Leader of the student council had the aura of a strong young woman, one who walked through the halls with a stern expression, those ruby orbs scanning left and right through the halls, a silent watcher and guardian of this school.

Today in general though as she went through the halls just felt... uneventful, almost disappointingly so. Not that she wanted any trouble, she wanted a peaceful school environment, but a tiny sensation bottled up inside her just had a desire to actually scold someone, like it was a bottled up urge inside her. When she slowly made her stride down to the first floor though, passing the library and going down another hall that was almost emptied out by now, the kendo practitioner would find something worth catching her eye.

A rather tall, white haired young man was there in the halls, making an awkward stumble for just a moment. Among the few students who passed by in the hall, she scanned her eyes between them, and it was enough for her to lose her attention on Kei, causing him to bump into her. It wasn't hard, but his arm and her shoulder met before he stumbled back, and put himself against the wall. Shinobu made little more than a small grunt from the effort, not losing any balance, but stepping back, ruby red eyes a little wide and looking at him. At first it was shock, finding it awfully rude of him! But then, as she looked him over, seeing the way he was struggling, even giving out these pained, shaky breaths, her brief flicker of annoyance and desire to scold him for reckless traveling in the hall swiftly turned into concern. Was he ill?

"Ah, pardon me, but are you ill?" She would start to say, taking a cautious step over to him, not wanting to intrude, but her voice calm and concerned, taking a delicate touch to the situation. She was known for speaking sternly and carrying a strong aura behind her words like the girl wasn't going to back down, however seeing a student ill was enough to quickly soften that demeanor, wanting nothing more but the proper health and safety among the rest of the student body. And she swore she recognized him too, likely a fellow student among the seniors, as she saw the glasses wearing silver haired, slightly thin young man and tried to jog her memory on just why she recognized him. ...That was one of her weaknesses, she had trouble remembering the faces of others until she really got to know them. "I can take you to the nurses office if you need." Wait... nurses office? Ah! That's where she recognized him! He was the school nurse! Oh how humiliating! She should be on top of these things, she should have known that! No need to panic though, right? Even doctors and nurses got ill here and there, he might seriously need some help! And that was why she stayed close by him, offering a hand in his aid with a soft, concerned frown for her fellow student.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

With: Kei Amane
Health: 100%

Kail Tribal

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items