Welcome to Gaia! ::

Im the Girl one's Princess

Timid Fatcat

User Image

WITH (( Hotaka, Arun, Violet, Yoshio, Nimble, Otto, Higa tab WHERE (( Kitchen

Ayano tried his best to focus on placing the curry onto the plate in his hand, he really did. But the tip of his tail was twitching, curling around his leg before lashing out into the air again. The noise, it seemed, was getting to him. The noise and the unfamiliar scents and the fact that Michiko was getting too close to the new arrivals. Growling lowly to himself in irritation, Ayano spun on his heel to place one of the plates down on the table for Michiko, along with a spoon. Letting out a quiet rumble deep in his throat to get his sister's attention, his eyes closed halfway and he tilted his head towards the curry. He watched as the girl's eyes brightened in response, her own furry tail curling before she scrambled into her seat.

Giving the squirrel shifter a gentle smile and a quick nuzzle to her cheek, Ayano turned around again to spoon out himself a portion. Though his ears were flattened against his head, he felt his shoulders begin to relax, if only slightly. Despite the amount of people in the room, with the Non-Shifter's quietness it seemed to become a little less stressful. Once he finished serving curry onto his plate, he was about to turn around when he felt a presence at his back, followed by a soft voice. Immediately, Ayano's muscles tensed up again and his lip curled upwards slightly, a warning.

However, it was ignored as a hand landed on his head, particularly drawn to the triangular appendages growing out of his head. Ayano let out a near-silent hiss, though made no move to really attack her. Instead, he stood still, letting out a quiet sigh and tilting his head to allow the female access to his ears. It seemed like most people went for the ears...

"I'd appreciate it if you asked first before you touch, not doing it simultaneously." he mumbled quietly, allowing the girl to pet his ears for a few more moments before pulling away. He sat down at the table just as Yoshio and Kuma came into the kitchen, and a little while later the Cyclops left, along with Nich and the large blond male. Letting out a quiet sigh, he ladled some of the curry into the spoon and took a mouthful, watching Michiko wolf down her portion. Every once in awhile he would tell the little Shapeshifter to slow down before she choked herself, chiding the brunette gently.

“I'm fine, Nii-san" Michiko giggled, her eyes dragging back over towards the Non-Shifter curiously. Each time she did so, Ayano's scent would change slightly, and Michiko quickly realized that her brother was, in fact, still uncomfortable about these new tenants.

They ate together in relative silence, and quietly Ayano basked in it. It was broken, however, by the clatter of plates as suddenly the little Non-Shifter stood directly on the table. Plates jostled with the movement, curry sloshing out of the bowl and onto the table top. A bit even splashed up and dirtied his sister's shirt.Even Michiko jumped at the sudden startle. Oh, he was definitely not off to a good day. Curling his lip upwards, Ayano released a deep hiss, his ears pinning back against his head. Michiko seemed to sense the tension pouring off of her brother and released a quiet chatter, sinking low in her chair as Ayano's dominance hormones began to release from the glands on his neck.

Within only a second, Ayano lunged himself forward with a snarl, grasping the little female's arm and jerking her towards him so that she stumbled to her knees on the table. Baring his fangs directly at her, the shifter rose up on the table, "I understand that you're new here," he hissed, raising his chin up in a dominant gesture, "but I think you need to learn some manners around here. So close your mouth and sit down. Are we clear?" Ayano flashed his fangs again, the sudden rush of hormones in his system lengthening and thickening them.

The display, in Shifter terms, was completely normal. She was trying to claim her dominance over them, which wasn't going to fly if Ayano had anything to do with it. Plus, in a way, the long haired girl had threatened his sister, his kin, and that wasn't something he was going to stand for. In Ayano's mind, he had laid down and rolled over quite a lot already in his life, but being pushed around by some little girl was completely out of the question.

User Image

Ring-tailed Raider

24,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

August B a e r

~.Take care of the freedom they'll never know.~

With a calculated toss, the bag's under August's arm met the same fate over the one previously disposed. Genuine surprise had the man blinking down at the cowboy. "I didn't know how that was a requirement...", he stated, his hands reaching to unravel the scarf wrapped securely around his neck. Pulling away the thick wool revealed a ribbon that gleamed in the poor lighting of the garage. "It's easier to explain this to those who already differ from the usual human." He'd lost count of the times he'd had to make up a sob story about an ex girlfriend or dead wife to keep curious fingers away from the feminine bit of lace.

A sharp tug to the black fabric had the ribbon falling away, with his head following soon after. A muffled 'oof' could be heard as the disconnected object fell into the safety of the main body's arms. Once properly turned to face Nicholas, August smiled. "As nice as it is to have a magic string to allow for use of my mouth to eat and otherwise look normal, I like to sleep and relax with it off. Enchantments tickle after awhile." Not to mention it was easier to read without straining your neck or back, which was a blessing during those nights where nightmares had sunk their claws into the headless horseman's brain and refused to let go.

Where: Garage, tossing some trash
With: Nicholas
OOC: N/A

iymcool

Veggie Killer's Husband

Beloved Warlord

10,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Eiji finished his text to Szallah and was about to pocket his phone when his door opened. He saw Siverina and his posture straighted as he smiled seeing her. However, it soon faded as she just stared at him before walking past him.

No, it’s quite alright my dar-ahem…Siverina…it’s your room as well.” The tension between them had still been so congested, and they had been so far apart that Siverina had essentially turned their room into hers. While he was not entirely against it, she did have many dresses and accessories and he had so few. It felt just natural she need space. However, it still felt wrong, that he could no longer cherish the company of his dear Siverina. He pocketed the cellphone and listened to her as she suggested he go out and tend to the new tenants. He was just about to, as the little pharaoh left alone was a time bomb waiting to happen. He saw her undressing and he respectfully looked away for her own privacy. He turned to see her now looking at herself in the mirror.

The Kirin walked over and very softly stroked her arm as he looked at the back of her head. “Siverina…Siv…can’t we …talk? I…well I mean ….” Eiji fumbled with his words as he had no means of trying to convey his desire to just spend time with Siverina, without it sounding as if he was a lover scorned. He tried to find the words but they were just lost. “Never mind…” he said defeated as he was about to leave the room walking out but then noticed the flyer sticking out from under a bunch of Siverina’s things. She must had not noticed, but an event was coming up, an event that was very dear to them. He was about to turn the knob but then stopped. He looked at it again and took it and gently slid it from under his roommate’s things. He looked at it and turned. “Siverina.” He said as he waited for her to turn around he looked at the flyer and held it for her.

The Fall Harvest Festival at the pier…remember…all those years ago when we went…when I first taught you Japanese…we always went…until you left…” he said softly. “It was our day…it was always our day. Would you go with me when it happens?...like when we use to as friends?...” Eiji looked into her eyes as he was thinking he could wait for an answer, but he softly stroked her hand before letting it go as she held the flyer. “Dinner will be ready later tonight.” He said softly as he very quietly exited the room and closed the door softly behind him.

He stood outside his room and took a deep breath as he looked to his left to see a crouched Malachi and Enki by his door. It seemed he wasn’t the only one with some stress. He walked over and knelt with him. He looked towards Malachi’s door and heard Luci within softly. “I suppose your little one is also having a tiff…” He heard Nub-Em-Het’s little voice carry from the kitchen and had to move quickly to keep the girl from getting out of hand.

Enki, how about you two head down to your room downstairs… you can hear if Luci leaves the room from there… its not comfortable to stay here in the hallway.” Eiji patted Malachi’s shoulder as he stood up, hearing someone calling out to him. He looked back at the two and gave a sympathetic look. “You two need some time to catch your breath and relax.” He let that be his final words as he walked to the sound of his voice as he saw a young woman, freckles and light skin. It was his friend, whom he spent many passing hours with at her former job.

Eiji came up to her and very softly bowed his head for her. “Katrin, my dear. You finally arrived. It’s good to see you here, I worried immensely.” Eiji smiled warmly seeing the young woman. He had offered the young lady a room, fully furnished and not to worry about anything as he’d take care of her. “So…today...right now things are a bit hectic…I will explain, but please, do just hold on my dear. I will explain but there are many new tenants, and the original tenants are taking time to get use to them." Almost on quo he heard the sound of the Pharaoh, shouting, then followed by Ayano shouting back. “Eiji motioned Katrin to follow. “Just stay quiet dear, I’ll handle it.” The Kirin noticed Ayano taking the little girl by the arm, and she was on the table. Eiji immediately walked over and very softly placed his hand on Ayano’s shoulder.

Ayano…please… now’s not the time. Why don’t you and Michiko head into the living room with some of the others… it’s getting crowed here. Trust me. She’ll learn to understand how things are now…” Eiji spoke softly but stern and reassuringly that while he was preventing Ayano from indeed disciplining the child, this was not the way. He very gently held Ayano’s hand and took it to let go of Nub-Em-Het. And bowed his head in thanks for allowing him the peaceful route before his own. Eiji awaited for the room to clear up as he picked the Pharaoh up from the table and gently sat her back in the chair.

I apologize your highness…things are different in this time…to shout to adults is not very accepted…you could have been hurt… please let’s calm down and you can go play in a bit, we still need to finish your lunch.” Eiji offered a spot for Katrin to sit as he sat down and took the spoon to continue feeding the pharaoh. He then took her cup of juice and going to get the girl a straw as he allowed her to sip before feeding her methodically and carefully. Ensuring she ate it all to cool down. “Eiji looked to Katrin as he smiled at her as he fed the Pharaoh.

I suppose you’re curious as to what is so different here my dear…this home..is home to more than your average tenant…everyone in some way…is unique…” Eiji took a napkin and gently wiped the Pharaoh’s face of any mess and went to give her two cookies for calming down. “Your Highness my dear…I’ll give you these two cookies if you please play nice and mind your manners. No more shouting please. And no one will yet at you. Run off and play dear. I’ll be here if you require me for anything.” Eiji gifted the sweets to the Pharaoh and let her go, hopeful that she’d stay out of trouble.

Stories of vampires…angels…ninjas and secret orders…well this is where they stay to live normally, like everyone else, but as themselves…I wish there was an easier way to say it…but I only wish to be honest with you my dear. I wish I could have told you before. But…I dare not let you live without a roof over your head, and three meals. If you wanted to see…I can introduce you to the others individually…or perhaps they may show up at random…I just hope…you will not run my dear…spending time with you has been a joy of mine this past month. I’d dare say I’d feel responsible if you were in put in any harm or discomfort…what do you say? Will you stay for now? Do you trust me?

User Image

Anxious Senshi

User Image
xxxxxKatrin·Zilberschlagxxxx
The·Artist

Everything has beauty...

➷¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸➹➷¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.➹

Katrin heard somebody address her and a smile formed on her lips when she saw it belonged to a familiar face. "Eiji! I'm glad you're here. I worried I had come at a wrong time for a moment there." She nodded as he was speaking about things being hectic. Soon enough shouting in a nearby space attracted her attention, and Eiji's as well. As the owner of the building he no doubt felt a need to resolve the conflict. Motioning for her to follow him she wheeled her suitcase behind her taking care to keep up with Eiji, but also trying to take a look around the new surroundings.
Arriving in the kitchen she saw a sort of conflict that was rather surprising. Of the three people in the kitchen they all seemed to have... or rather were wearing ears and tails representative of different animals. One of the older ones was looking for be forceful with a younger one, who was for some reason, on the table. Staying quiet as her pink haired friend instructed her she moved out of the way, and watched without a word. Eiji intervened quickly, trying to settle everyone down and find a solution to stop the conflict as easily as possibly. This was surprising to Katrin, over the month that she had known the man, she hadn't seen him be anything but peaceful.
Admittedly she found herself observing everyone and their features. Katrin often would look at people for long periods of time, taking time to see their facial features and posture and just the things about each person that made them stand out as themselves. The young artist seemed to always be finding some kind of beauty in everyone and everything. Looking over those in the kitchen, she felt that getting any of them to model for her would be a pleasure, especially while still wearing their accessories that seemed to reflect part of them so well. She was surprised when Eiji called the small one that the man, Ayano, was having problems with by only your highness. It must have been a nickname.
Having suggested to the two others that they should make their way into the living room, the amount of people in the kitchen soon decreased. Eiji offered her a placed to sit and she set her things down by the wall before accepting with a smile and thanks. With things settled down her friend began to address her, taking a pause to send off the other little girl, giving her a treat before doing so. Katrin detected something different in his tone. Apparently wanting to address what he had earlier warned her about the tenants of the building. She hadn't thought much of the warning to begin with and when he got around to saying he didn't anticipate much of a surprise.
Oh how wrong she was. Her eyes grew somewhat hider as Eiji started to explain. At first she thought he had to be joking but it was clear he was not from his expression and tone. Her thoughts moved to the three who had been in the kitchen moments earlier, having just brushed off their animalistic features as some kind of fashion or costuming, she realized that they had seemed like such a part of them because it was just that and not some accessory. Looking at Eiji that brought up the question of what it was that set him apart. He said everyone was in some way different. It was a wonderful thought a place filled with fantastic beings and those of legend. It was a lot for her to take in but knowing her friend to be serious she couldn't help but marvel at the idea.
"Wow.." Was all that Katrin was able to say at first, there was so much excitement and yet some nervousness that she wasn't even sure how to carry on. Eiji however had seemed so worry, asking her not to run art the very idea of it all. "Eiji don't be silly! Of course I trust you, or else I would have declined your offer in the first place. The fact that you would invite me here means more to me than anything, you've shown me more kindness this last month than I ever deserved. I can only hope to strive to replay you properly." She gave him a genuine smile, though she did have one worry. She was nothing but human, entirely new to the very fact that just myths and legends held such truth to them. She only hoped that she could get along with people, not wanting to cause any problems by staying there.

➷¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸➹➷¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.➹

...But not everyone sees it.

Company: Eiji --& Eiji, Ayano, Michiko, your highness (Nimble) --& Eiji】
O.o.C: Welp xP】

Call Me Nefret's Husbando

Stubborn Lover

16,275 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                Sing for me angel of afterlife calming me down
                                                                CHAOS INSIDE tab MY NEBULA
                                                                when the wrong turns to right in a celestial light

Eiji, Yosh, and Whoever is in the Kitchen/ Nich and the dude with his head on the floor
                                                                Arcade, Sakura Square
                                                                Protect and Serve! Night Vision
                                                        tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Not taking very long Eiji was quick to scold him about his rant, as Anako and Eiji had covered some of the new tenants ears. "Yes mother I will avoid swearing if ever pleases you so" he said in a fake british accent, understanding what Eiji said but he still couldn't resist being at least somewhat of a smartass. Sipping on his beer Otto leaned on the counter as he observed people come and go, until one little cat girl decided to try and make everyone bow and worship her. At the mention Otto nearly spit up his beer as he tried to resist laughing, covering up his mouth as he quickly turned towards the sink as he muffled a laugh and washed off his hand real quick to see Anako asserting his dominance...which by how he acted was definitely an aggressive stance. As things died off though he watched Eiji walk out, silently cursing as he remembered that he needed to speak with him about some 'Information' he'd gotten a hold of at work, but he'd have to handle it later as he walked over to the curry, getting himself a bowl as looked over at the little demanding one before shaking his head with a small chuckle as he departed for the garage after the cowboy that was his room mate.

"Nich!! Hey Cow-" he shouted as he booted open the garage door to see a man holding his head in his arms. Looking at Nich and back to the new guy a few times in silence he quietly sipped his beer before sighing. "Dude serious I leave for work for a few hours and then when I come home you already decapitated someone...." he said as he set his food on a workbench and walked over to the garage door to open it. "Anywho you sir are going to be helping me retune the turbo on Ahri since SOMEONE had to blow out the engine and transmission on it and left me to fix it all." pulling the garage door he locked it in place as he turned back to the pair. "Also nice to meet ya new guy, name's Otto...I'm like the house mechanic and resident car junkie" He said as he held out a hand to him, "Well and one of our district's finest if the uniform didn't give it away"

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab Forgive my sacrimony
                                                                                                tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ~I'LL HEED YOUR TESTIMONY~

Dangerous Enabler

12,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image
`.,¸¸,.´¯ cнιĸa тнe нarpy ¯`.,¸¸,.´

Chika sat in her new little nest, still not entirely used to the way it smelled, the strange smooth wood and the softness, the excellent softness that occasionally mussed up her feathers but it was worth the extra preening for the sheer comfort of it. The harpy stretched out in her wonderful little cushioned box, wanting to go find the rest of the house, to be part of the noise that seemed to fill the place easily in the past two days since she had moved in. Yet, at the same time, she did not want to rush out of this safe little space so quickly, to have to wrestle with the clothing she was expected to wear. Still, her stomach told her it was time she left the nest today, and so she started on her new, still-unfamiliar routine, pulling clothes off of the little shelf built into her hanging nest-box.

With no clawed wing-tips like some of her kind, and not a large amount of room to maneuver her taloned feet, the girl had to use her mouth to first pull the shirt out, then let it drop loosely onto her bed cushion. Then came the struggle of getting her head inside, then raising it to stick her wings through the sleeve openings. When that was finally accomplished, Chika retrieved a pair of pants, suspendered to help get the loose-fitting article on and keep them up. She stuck her talons through the wide legs, wiggling them up as she looped the wing joints around the straps.

Now the basic, acceptable level of dressed, the girl preened her feathers and shook out her hair, then hopped onto the nearest beam and gave her wings a good stretch. With a few beats of her wings, she flew over to the loft and landed; the girl had got a good fly in earlier in the morning and wanted to familiarize herself with the inside of the house today. She walked on awkward talons to the stairs, stepping lightly to avoid scratching the wood floor. One of the conditions for moving in was that she had to keep her claws filed down, but the harpy didn't know how much she needed to do, and her current system of scratching at the wooden rafters was both inefficient and probably really dangerous for the architecture. Just one more thing she needed to get done- if it was something she needed for the safety of the house, it wasn't that bad to ask, right?

Doing a little hop and flutter she made her way down each staircase, stopping halfway down the final one when she heard a deep musical voice carrying through the corridor. Chika leapt up and soared over the hall, past the pair near the stairs who were clearly not the source of music- she avoided them regardless, whatever they were doing seemed pretty personal. The tune got louder as the harpy reached the door to Darius' room, and she landed with a soft thud outside of it. Music. Music! Not like the strange electronic tunes that pumped through the neighborhoods where she lived and delivered before the flats, something closer to the tunes the other harpies would sing back on their island, sweet and simple vocal music. But the language was different, and the voice itself considerably deeper. She wondered if it would be rude to intrude on them- was that as big of a deal as it was in the flock? Entering a stranger's nest could get you scratches, at the very least. Besides, she wasn't sure how to use doorknobs yet- she hadn't yet noticed that the door was cracked open. The harpy erred on the side of caution and stood outside the room listening, even whistling along when she picked up the tune, bobbing her head slightly, curious about the singer inside.

⊱OOC [ Chika don't be a creep pls ] ⊱WHERE [ 1st Floor Hallway, far end ] ⊱WITH [ Mystery voice! ] ⊱OUTFIT [ Flowers! ]
User Image

Sιℓȧȿ ȾɤɔɦѺ

A large mythical bird with red and gold feathers circled the Flats, keen eyes looking through windows and counting the new faces. The atmosphere of the Flats couldn't be more different from what it was a month ago. Dark plots were moving, people were migrating to where it felt safest. Silas had lived in too many places and too many eras to not recognize the signs. He fluttered his wings to adjust his flight path and descended into the garden, noting two new residents. Silas had never seen a cyclops like that before. Intriguing.

The doctor flapped gracefully to the patio and used his golden beak to tuck away any loose plumage before cocking his head and looking at Ophelia eating her curry out on the patio alone. "Aa. There are so many new faces. It's going to take me days to perform all the physicals." Silas muttered, his voice sounding much younger but still recognizable in his phoenix form.

"Anybody a young spry time-traveller might fancy?" Silas joked, hoping to make her smile.

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nicholas "Sharpshooter" Alexander
Health {} ========== {}
Hunger {} ========== {}
-Location- Garage
-Company- August > August, Otto

Raising an eyebrow, Nicholas watched as the other man unraveled and allowed his upper appendage to tumble downward. Keeping a bored expression on his face, the reaper gave a scoff, "I'd say it was, however, that ain't a problem for you. You'll be the showstopper at Halloween, that's for damn sure. Are you tellin' me that you take that thing off each night and put it in a box or some-"

His attention was drawn away from the mysterious new friend he was making when his best and always crashed into the garage. "This is why you can't leave me by my lonesome. Ten minutes without you and I'm makin' heads spin clean off." Looking over at August once more, he eyed the man up and down, resting at first and finally on the bare neck, before walking to where Otto had set down the curry. "Now what makes you think," he started as he picked up the bowl and sniffing it, "I'm gonna help with that? I didn't do nothin' to your baby. All I did was drive her home. If I'm guilt of runnin' a few red lights to make sure everyone got home safely, then fine. However, I don't recall breakin' s**t."

Taking a quick bite while Otto introduced himself, the cowboy tossed in, "Don't let that uniform fool ya. The only thing he's the finest at is being a pain in the a**." Smirking, he raised the bowl to his best friend. "Thanks for the grub, hotshot."

{}
                                                      Outfit:
                                                      User Image

Ring-tailed Raider

24,325 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

August B a e r

~.As above, so below, and beyond I imagine~

August smiled, plopped his head back into place. The ribbon coiled up his arm to tie itself back into place, fitting snugly against the tanned skin. "As comfortable as a box sounds, no. I use pillows like everyone else. August Baer...", he drawls, reaching out to clasp Otto's hand in a firm grip. "I own one of the few shops that cater to... more diverse tastes. It's called Unfiltered, if you've ever heard of it.." Shaking the captured hand, he then drops the hold to gesture toward the corner where he'd left his own vehicle. "I'm not quite as mechanically savvy, I'm afraid, unless it's pertaining to Crane over there. The bike has been with me for god knows how long." The sounds of a scuffle could be heard from the door left open to the world beyond, causing the man's eyebrows to furrow in concern. Though he'd traveled and lived with shapeshifter's before, August had never gotten used to their unique way of handling matters. Fortunately, it seemed that Eiji had it under control.

Shaking his head at Nimble's antics, August returned his attention back to the two men with a wry grin. "It appears as if the little Sphinx has met the shifter pair. Or at least the older brother." Hooking his scarf back around his neck, he chanced a peek at whatever Otto was trying to make the cowboy help fix. "What exactly is wrong with it? Or is how did he manage to break it the proper question?"

Where: Garage
With: Otto and Nicholas
OOC: Bonding time, go!

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

❝ Higa X Hasekura❞

██

I walked through fire to save my life

Higa bowed towards Eiji somewhat formally, listening intently to the instructions amounting to 'make yourself at home'. Straightening herself, she nodded to him before he returned his attention to others briefly and left the room. Instantly, another one of the residents introduced herself, a young looking woman who introduced herself as Violet and also new. Higa was offered a bowl of curry, all ready to go for her.

Higa did not realize how hungry she was until the bowl was set out. She grinned, taking it up into her hands. "My, such service! Thank you very much Violet-san," Higa said, taking a bite just as a fowl mouthed man walked in, police uniform and all. Her eyes narrowed and hardened as she looked at the man- who introduced him as one of the residents eventually and was scolded quickly for his language with children in the room.

The amount of people in the room was beginning to make Higa's patience run out- the cat girl demanding to be treated as a pharaoh, another female human? entered and was being greeted. She had seen that the loud police officer, Otto, escaped as well as one of the other new comers that she had followed inside. He had said something about the Rokakku- very eyebrow raising.

Picking up the bowl and scooping another spoonful into her lips, Higa followed the sounds of men's voices to the garage, sliding to the side of the wall to lean on, looking over the residents. "You all don't mind if I eat here, do you?" she asked, trying to be polite and nice, but she was looking over the taller and presumably stronger inhabitants, trying to figure them out- could she use them? Her eyes trailed over Otto in a longer pass- the policie officer didn't sound too pleased with his place in life currently.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

♪ ♫♪ ♫Elastic Heart♪ ♫♪ ♫
            ↪►►The Lady Moves In
            ☞ ☞ ☞ In the garage
            ⁂ ⁂ ⁂ Nich, August, Otto

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
╔══════════════╗
☽Enki☾
╚══════════════╝
✷✷Shy Shellfish✷✷

Seeing a smile creeping to Malachi's face had Enki feeling slightly better. Hearing the situation explained, she frowned slightly. Shoes... she had heard of their importance to humans- women especially, from television. Luci seemed to be growing up quickly, and neither were prepared. Nuzzling back, Enki placed a kiss on Malachi's temple.

Eiji walked by, suggesting that the two move downstairs, the growing roar of the kitchen and main area giving a sense of tension to the homeowner. "I suppose these things are normal when growing up?" Enki said, taking his hand and giving a squeeze as she started to move away, back to the opening of the water ways. "But then...I guess I don't quite understand the importance of shoes..." She said with a playful grin to Malachi before diving into the water, turning around to pop her head back up.

"Perhaps we can ask some of the young ones of the house over" Enki suggested, lifting herself over the edge again to lean closer to him.

☆═━┈My Thoughts are Stars that I cannot fathom into constellations ☆·.¸¸.·

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Thousand Miles♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

↪►►Outfit: Chilled out
☞ ☞ ☞ 1st floor hallway
⁂ ⁂ ⁂ Malachi, kinda Luci
Quote:
Amayne
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Obsessive Poster

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

❝ Ophelia X Daren❞

██

Opehlia looked up to see Yoshio walking back into the vicinity, giving him a smile and a nod in return to his wave. "Welcome back," She greeted, setting her bowl to the side for a moment to give Kuma a light pat on the head. Yoshio offered to join her and she felt another smile tug at her lips. "Y-yes, that would be nice," She said turning around to look back at the filled to the brim kitchen. "There are a lot of people in there," She said softly in warning, watching Yohsio go inside to introduce himself.

Eiji made a momentary appearance outside, bringing Ophelia a small table and a drink- both of which she was grateful for. He had been keeping his distance from her, leaving her alone to heal. In general, Ophelia had been keeping her distance from most people in the process of trying to figure out who she even was anymore.

Taking a deep breath, Ophelia watched as the recently arrived cyclops practically tumble into the courtyard, turning away quickly. She didn't know how to respond- and it felt like she needed to respond to the person. Instead she shifted uncomfortably, a panic on her face, looking back and forth from her own bowl to the person. It wasn't until Silas's voice came from a beautiful bird that had landed next to her.

The shock caused a laugh from Ophelia to erupt- shocking Ophelia for sure and cutting the laugh short. "Oh Doctor, I don't know anything about that," she said, her face turning red while bringing a knee up to her chin. "I'm not sure if I'm fixed enough for me to deserve anyone," She said softly, thinking out loud. Remembering her company she shook her head with a shy smile, brushing some hair away from her face.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

♪ ♫♪ ♫Que Sera Sera♪ ♫♪ ♫
            ↪►►Outfit: Its getting cold outside
            ☞ ☞ ☞ Yard
            ⁂ ⁂ ⁂ Yoshio, Bellas, Silas
            FlatteredPawn
            kawaakari dreams
            Ashikabi

solardancer's Partner

Noble Bunny

12,650 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
User Image

- - - [ M a l a c h i & L u c i a n a V a n R a v e n c r o f t ] - - -

Malachi sighed softly as the smile on his face grew abit more with the kiss on his temple before returned the kiss and placed a small one on her forehead.

When the appearance of Eiji approaching them. Inwardly grimaced as the Kirin placed a hand on his shoulder, this just added to the annoyance. Your little one is having a tiff also?! The Kirin has no idea. He barely had that brat for a month and he thinks he can talk out of experience. No his words didn't help nor did the suggestion to move as well, merely added to the fire. He said nothing but simply nodded at Eiji, anything that would come out right now would sound snippy.

With Eiji gone to sort out whatever in the kitchen.. shame he was hoping for a tea. Malachi returned his attention to Enki. "I suppose.." The unsure tone with a sigh would be enough to tell that, Malachi was inexperienced with this. He was a learning parent. His eyes glanced at her hand as she hold his in them. "Me either.. but I think there is a more in-depth reason behind this" Malachi said before a curious look appeared on his face as Enki appeared to be playful.

A grin appeared on his face as the mermaid leaned in. "Nah, I just want you for myself for the while. I'll see you downstairs" Malachi said softly but luringly before getting to his feet. He look back at the door to his room. It'll be awhile until his daughter calms down, he just hoped he could get to the bottom of this. "Luci sweetie.. I'll be downstairs in Enki's room if you need me" With that he left the child to it and went downstairs to his beloved Enki, leaving the bags of shopping by his door.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff