Welcome to Gaia! ::

Σthɒn Ӎoɵn

User Image
Ethan smiled at Tuuli, her words some how made him feel a bit better and her smile just kicked the ball home. He laughed as he leaned against the mast of the ship trying to stop but he couldn't he held his stomach when it finally died down. He looked at Tuuli and smiled big at her "A girl so pretty, mechanically incline, gun orriented, and all around useful must have gone through some marine training. You can hate them all you want but you can't knock they're training regimen." he smiled at her and raised his hand to her "I don't know your story, I don't know why you hate the marines so much as you join a pirate crew, but I'm hoping that in the end of all this, if we all die in the grand line, if Logan and I aren't strong enough to defeat all of the challenges ahead, that at least you make it to tell the tale of the 'Holy Empire' Pirate crew"
Leon Wolf
User Image

when Leon was done setting up the metal plates, he put a spike in the wood above his head that extended above the deck so he could find a place to have Tuuli shoot a good sized hole from below for the smoke from his forge to go through, marked the diameter of the hole, and went above decks to find the woman. when he found her sitting on a barrel he walked over and asked ever so nicely "could i borrow that gattling cannon of yours? i just finished setting up my forge below decks and need to make a vent for the smoke. i'll give you your weapon back once i am done i swear."

Merry Traveler

============================
Fer Razarase
Taboo Doctor
============================

User Image

Fer strolled the market, finding his way easily to ward his destination, he had been here before, to think he will return to grandline after all this years. He need to stock up on his chemicals after he bought herbs needed. "Welcome" the shopkeeper greeted as Fer enter the shop, but then his welcoming attitude changed when he see Fer, he is no longer in his neat doctor's cloth, he stained his only one after the battle, but on one suited for pirate or other shady people. Fer ignored it and place his order up, the shopkeeper is unsure whether to give him what he wanted, some of them is not ordinary medicine, dangerous when used wrongly, but relented when Fer showed his doctor license, one of good thing he took the time to get it, very handy to buy stuff not for ordinary people. Finished with his ordinary errands, he take the time to continue to his more shady one, there is a place where you can get much more illegal stuff, especially in a city.

Fer walked his way through dark and filthy alley, alert for any ambush, there is people doing shady things here and there, they looked up when he passed, weighing him whether he is prey or like them, shady people doing business. Stopping in a metal door, he knocked, after doing the code, he was allowed in, Inside is black market, where everything too dangerous or banned from the normal market is sold. He has money from his side work as doctor, here and there, and selling stuff he made from his power, he is quite regular at black market,that is how he get by,. "Doctor, over here" came familiar voice, " Those stuff you made sell quite good"
"ah, hello.Rida" Fer greeted, "here, the usual i take it" , "you always know what I want,rida" Fer said. when it's time for leaving "The town is uneasy, there is something happening" Rida warned him. Fer looked back " yeah,I notice, the market is less lively than last time"

- back at the ship -

"heyyyy" Fer waved at the people on the deck " I am back~"

OOC:...I often write Grandline as Greenland XD, so yeah, let me know if you see me write greenland.

Yami Miyagawa's Husbando

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
User Image

Reginald Bluitz "Rear Admiral"

[[Forgive me, I might not understand the situation]]

Suddenly the air around the grew grew heavy and a mysterious power radiated from all directions. At first looking right to left they would see nothing but looking up they would see a man standing on the air, his blue eyes narrow as he looked down at them. His arms were crossed as he began to lower himself shortly to where he looked at everyone on deck especially the captain "So these are them." he said to himself his voice deep but carrying with it was the sound of a man who had been aroun for many years. He was a logia fruit user and one of the most feared rear admirals in the marines Reginald Bluitz a man who brought with him the power of winds. He scanned the visible crew until his eyes settled on Logan "So you are the Heavenly King. I have heard much of you but today it all ends...your all under arrest." he said. He hand did not move towards his blade, Geryon as he knew he would not need it. He did not make the first move...there was no fun in simple assault. He'd see if they were willing go or or fight but he knew it was fight and even then he challenged them..they deserved the first move. Most might consider multiple people against one unfair but anyone who know of the admiral knew even then he was not to be taken lightly and danger for any crew was certainly a guarantee with Blutiz's arrival.

Kuukitaihou - Air Cannon, Kuukibakushin - Air Dash, Kuukigenkotsu - Air Fist, Kuukiyari - Air Spear, Kuukihoippu- Air Whip, Kuukitryuujin - Air Dragon God, Kuuki[[Kyoha, Nami, Chuuha, Tanpa]] - Air wave [[Short, Small, Medium, Large]], Kuukishougekiha - Air Shockwave
Kuukishougekiha - Air Shockwave, Kuukihachin- Air Clash, Kuukishupu-ru - Air Trace, Zettaikuuki- Perfect Air, Kuukishikakui - Air Square, Ekusupuro-jonshotto - Explosion Shot, Kuukitotsugeki - Air Assault, Kuuki o-ba-doraibu- Air Overdrive, Kuukibomu- Air Bomb, Kuukihoukou - Air Roar, Kuukibekutoru- Air Vector, Kuukhokou - Air Walk.

Desirable Hunter

Remmy "Doll Face" Clyde

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆

Remmy began to put everything away on shelves, sorting them out so she could get to them. She started to hum a small tune as she went about her work, then was softly singing it to keep her going on with her work without being bored. She never slows down. She doesn't know why but she knows that when she's all alone, feels like its all coming down. She won't turn around. The shadows are long and she fears if she cries that first tear, the tears will not stop raining down Remmy guessed she could be singing a pirate song, but that wasn't the tune stuck in her head. She started to separate the meats so she would be able to tell what she was cooking when the time came. She smiled hoping the others would be satisfied with her work. So stand in the rain. Stand your ground. Stand up when it's all crashing down. You stand through the pain. You won't drown. And one day, whats lost can be found. You stand in the rain. She won't make a sound. Alone in this fight with herself and the fears whispering if she stands she'll fall down. She wants to be found. The only way out is through everything she's running from wants to give up and lie down.

Remmy then went and grabbed the drinks she had gathered and placed them in their own section, rolling barrels into corners to separate them to know what was what. She wiped some sweat from her brow that she had received from moving everything in the room. After this was done, she would have to find a room. Well, she could just sleep in the kitchen, set herself up a nice little cot, but the feeling of having her own room sounded much better to her. It had been a while since she had her own anything, besides her weapons which soon she would be needing to clean and reload. So stand in the rain. Stand your ground. Stand up when it's all crashing down. You stand through the pain. You won't drown. And one day, whats lost can be found. You stand in the rain. Remmy went over and leaned against a wall in the kitchen, examining her work, with a nod she pushed herself off the wall and walked to where the rooms were located, opening door after door, she found one. It was small, but it would be perfect for her. To much room would drive her nuts, and this room had a nice port hole to look out into the sea with. So stand in the rain. Stand your ground. Stand up when it's all crashing down. Stand through the pain. You won't drown. And one day, whats lost can be found. So stand in the rain. Stand your ground. Stand up when it's all crashing down. You stand through the pain. You won't drown. And one day, whats lost can be found. You stand in the rain. With her last whisper of tune she fell onto one of the decent sized bed located under the port hole. The bed was thankfully comfy to Remmy's relief, and there were many blankets and pillows on the bed. She turned her head and saw a desk, it would do her good, and she noticed another bed located in the room, identical to the one she was on now.
Σthɒn Ӎoɵn

User Image
Ethan looked at the man, instantly, even before he saw his face he knew who he was, not by name, but by his power, it was almost too good that no one but Tuuli was there to keep him from tearing this man apart, this man, the one who' 'destroyed hi crew, killed his love, and threw him to the bottom of the ocean. Ethan stepped forward to the man until he was only ten feet from him. "you've obviously made some mistake here, our captain is in town, as is for most of our crew" His eyes grew cold as his arms set a blaze and grew higher. "i'm sure you don't remember me, but I remember you rear admiral, and you've made the last mistake of your life by coming here at this time'he threw off his jacket, then his whole body was engulfed in flames, he floated from the deck of the ship so as not to burn it, he drew his Katana an pointed it at him "My name is Ethan Moon, remember it on the way down to hell!"

Yami Miyagawa's Husbando

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
User Image

The rear admiral looked at Ethan. He never forgot a face and Ethan's was one he never say before. He lowered himself down until he was on equal ground "I have never met you before. I never forget faces." he said and uncrossed his arms. He held no fear of the man in front of him but he didn't fear most people. This man was an obvious Logia fruit user but he was young and probably didn't have enough experience in battle. He stared at them "Well then, I will have to track them down but first I shall deal with all of you." he said "It would be in your best interest to simply give in here." he said walking closer and closer to the man with the Katana. Reginald did not draw his own sword and simply prepared to subdue this man who claimed to know him.
The mans steps were light and his eyes kept a look of common determination and focus. He had experience in many fronts and it showed. He was in a similar situation to Ethan but it was obvious his situation took a much harder toll. The man had all but lost his ability to smile and behind his duty to bring pirates to justice was a simple desire to bring this crew down. He silently hoped Ethan was determined to fight so he could destroy him.

Kuukitaihou - Air Cannon, Kuukibakushin - Air Dash, Kuukigenkotsu - Air Fist, Kuukiyari - Air Spear, Kuukihoippu- Air Whip, Kuukitryuujin - Air Dragon God, Kuuki[[Kyoha, Nami, Chuuha, Tanpa]] - Air wave [[Short, Small, Medium, Large]], Kuukishougekiha - Air Shockwave
Kuukishougekiha - Air Shockwave, Kuukihachin- Air Clash, Kuukishupu-ru - Air Trace, Zettaikuuki- Perfect Air, Kuukishikakui - Air Square, Ekusupuro-jonshotto - Explosion Shot, Kuukitotsugeki - Air Assault, Kuuki o-ba-doraibu- Air Overdrive, Kuukibomu- Air Bomb, Kuukihoukou - Air Roar, Kuukibekutoru- Air Vector, Kuukhokou - Air Walk, Kuukisuraisu - Air Slice, Kuuki bakyu-mu - Air Vacuum.

O.G. Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image
Logan "Ṫḩὲ ᴴᵋᵄᵛᵋᵑᶩỹ ᴷῒἦḡ" Werdum

Logan lifted his head and started to head back towards his ship, on the way Logan overheard conversations regarding a pirate ship on the coast and a rear admiral who had come to capture said ship and crew. "Oh no." said Logan as he looked in the direction of his ship and could barely make out a bright flame that signaled Ethan was getting ready for a fight. Not hesitating one moment Logan quickly activated his light form and glowed as the people around the square looked amazed and terrified at the same time. "Isn't he the Heavenly King?" asked an individual among the crowd but Logan never heard the answer as he raced off towards his ship. Within a few seconds a bright flash of light appeared above Logan's ship and then descended onto the deck as the light materialized into Logan. "Ethan stop! Your not ready to face him." said Logan as he walked towards the two combatants..

The Angelic Shadow

Hina Kaigari

demianpld

Kenny the Ultimate

asbloodrunscold

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Hashimoto Kai
User Image
♠ Bernard King ♠

→ The man with Bloody Knuckles ←

✦✧
✦✧

Bernard had been making his way back to the boat when he suddenly very a powerful presence coming from it. "That's not Logan..." He wasted no time and ran the rest of the way. He hadn't been expecting what awaited him at the ship. A man stood on the deck of their ship. He looked around and saw Logan, Ethan, the newest members of their crew Leon and Fer and lastly Tuuli, but he didn't see Remmy. He wasn't sure where she was, but hoped this guy hadn't already dealt with her.. He looked over at Logan. "Who is this guy Logan?" He quickly turned his attention back to the man not wanting to keep his eyes off of him for too long.

O.G. Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image
Logan "Ṫḩὲ ᴴᵋᵄᵛᵋᵑᶩỹ ᴷῒἦḡ" Werdum

"Logan never took his eyes off the rear admiral as he listened to what Bernard had asked, "I don't know him personally but I have heard news about him, Rear Admiral Reginald Bluitz, a man said to possess the power of air itself, a devil fruit that is said to possess extremely high destructive power. Hes also famous for his no nonsense attitude and some say his powers are on equal par with an admiral." said Logan calmly as he remembered the last time he faced an Admiral and had barely squeezed out a draw, now a rear admiral stood in the way of him and his crew. "Ethan back down! Bernard you and the others take the ship and move it to another location and find Remmy ill take him on and rendezvous with you later." said Logan as he waited for the mans acceptance for a one on one fight.

The Angelic Shadow

Hina Kaigari

demianpld

Kenny the Ultimate

asbloodrunscold

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Hashimoto Kai
Σthɒn Ӎoɵn

User Image
Ethan looked at Logan more surprised at him than angry, his hatred of this man in front of him completely consumed him, his very presence there, along with his challenge, his flames burned brighter, his cold eyes found Logan's "to hell with that! This is the man who slaughtered my family! If anyone is going to fight him then it's going to be me"he held his stance not moving "If you fight him then I'm staying Logan."

Yami Miyagawa's Husbando

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
User Image

Reginald let them talk this out as he waited. He looked at Ethan and narrowed his eyes "Cease your vile accusations!" Reginald had a peculiar way of speaking but he never seemed to mind it. He looked at Ethan "I've done many things over my career but slaughter a family is not one of them." he said "While revenge is on my radar not you or one of your crew is my target. You are simply criminals I must bring to justice." he said and narrowed his eyes calming down from his outburst "If both of you wish to fight then do so...I will put you all in jail regardless of your decision." he said as he waited.

Kuukishougekiha - Air Shockwave, Kuukihachin- Air Clash, Kuukishupu-ru - Air Trace, Zettaikuuki- Perfect Air, Kuukishikakui - Air Square, Ekusupuro-jonshotto - Explosion Shot, Kuukitotsugeki - Air Assault, Kuuki o-ba-doraibu- Air Overdrive, Kuukibomu- Air Bomb, Kuukihoukou - Air Roar, Kuukibekutoru- Air Vector, Kuukhokou - Air Walk, Kuukisuraisu - Air Slice, Kuuki bakyu-mu - Air Vacuum.
User Image
♠ Bernard King ♠

→ The man with Bloody Knuckles ←

✦✧
✦✧

Bernard didn't like the idea of leaving a fight. "Come on now Logan I'm not one to leave a fight and besides..." He looked over a t Reginald. "Were a crew and I refuse to abandon any of you." He stood besides Ethan and Logan in a boxing stance. "The three of us can take him." He sighed. "Let's just avoid destroying the boat I don't want to have to go over repairs again." He looked over at Reginald. "You marines are nothing but a bunch of crooks, hiding behind the word justice that you like to throw around so freely. When someone doesn't abide by the rules you set in place you try and get rid of them. Well I don't live by your rules." His hatred for the man grew as he thought about his parents.
Leon Wolf
User Image

"Just when i thought my troubles were behind me a damn rear admiral shows up." Leon muttered as he shook his head and drew his masamune "Better make that four. i ain't passing up a chance to kick some a**. besides, i joined this crew of my own free will and i ain't one to abandon my friends and i consider everyone on this crew my friends. hope you know that you are facing the hound of hell along with the heavenly king."

Desirable Hunter

Remmy "Doll Face" Clyde

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆

Remmy sighed as she heard some commotion above the deck, she really didn't want to leave the comfort of her new bed, but she got up anyways. She made sure her weapons were reloaded, then headed above deck to see what was going on. When she saw the marine, Remmy's skin began to crawl. "What's going on here?" Remmy looked at how pissed Ethan was, the somewhat fear for Ethan in the Captain's eyes, and Bernard trying to get Ethan to back down.

Remmy looked at the Marine, he seemed powerful. But the real question Remmy wanted an answer to was how did the marine find them so soon, and why of all crews are they being targeted? Sure, they all had bounties on their heads, but did this Marine really have nothing better to do than to hunt them? It seemed as though the marines had no class. She sighed to herself and got ready to defend her Captain and crew mates on the flip of a coin, this marine may be strong, but she wasn't going to just stand back. "I may not know what is going on right now, but I can tell when a battle is going to happen, and I am with my crew to the end!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff