Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hina Kaigari

"you are going to be the first person i make a weapon for after my last forge got burnt to the ground." Leon said. "and, in a way, my first apprentice."

O.G. Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image
Logan "Ṫḩὲ ᴴᵋᵄᵛᵋᵑᶩỹ ᴷῒἦḡ" Werdum

Logan was surprised the marine had blocked his knee as it had been delivered with enough force to break any guard, after getting kicked Logan flew back and landed on his feet just in time to see Reginald charge in with a different style of fighting and a hard kick aimed at his head. "Thats it, i'm done taking it easy." he said as he too lifted his leg up and it glowed brightly. "Hikari Hikari no mi!" he shouted as his leg neared Reginald's. "Mikazukikeino-ha!" he said as the kick sped up to the speed of light and should it impact regardless of what it hits the destructive force of the attack would destroy the landscape in the direction of the kick.

The Angelic Shadow

Hina Kaigari

demianpld

Kenny the Ultimate

asbloodrunscold

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Hashimoto Kai

EmerySparks

Desirable Hunter

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Remmy "Doll Face" Clyde

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆

Remmy nodded and looked at Leon now. "Alright, so what do you wish of me to do then?" She was happy that she was going to have something to do, but at the same time, weapon making takes a while, and they had a limited time before they were to eat. Remmy smiled though, because maybe Leon had a special way of making weapons so that the process didn't take to long. She looked over at the rest of the crewman who were on deck, then brushed more hair from her face, if she didn't know that she would look horrible, she would just chop off all her hair, but to her delight, she loved her hair.

Yami Miyagawa's Husbando

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
User Image

Reginald Bluitz "Rear Admiral"

Reginald however was not expecting the sudden use of powers and took the kick in full. He was blasted back and the land around him destroyed however he recovered easily and used his air walk ability to provide a way to top himself. Once he had successfully done so he glared "Fine...no more play." he said shaking off the damage the kick had done to him. He lowered himself to the ground "Kuuki Kuuki no Mi: Kuukitryuujin." he said and gathered a very large amount of air in his palm before letting it fly at Logan at an extremely fast speed. The wind column took the form of a dragons and winded towards Logan ready to obliterate him. Whatever it hit would be utterly annihilated but this was not Reginald's plan.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abilities:

Strength Level: Has has monstrous Strength
Speed Level: He is slightly above average speed but when reducing drag he is extremely fast.
Endurance Level: He has above average endurance
Fighting Styles:
Kali, Hapkido, Lung Ying Kuen
Other abilities:
Highly-Trained Mantra
Busoshoku Haki
Weapon:
Saijo O Wazamono Grade Sword Hebun-no-yaiba

Move List:
Kuukitaihou - Air Cannon, Kuukibakushin - Air Dash, Kuukigenkotsu - Air Fist, Kuukiyari - Air Spear, Kuukihoippu- Air Whip, Kuukitryuujin - Air Dragon God, Kuuki[[Kyoha, Nami, Chuuha, Tanpa]] - Air wave [[Short, Small, Medium, Large]], Kuukishougekiha - Air Shockwave
Kuukishougekiha - Air Shockwave, Kuukihachin- Air Clash, Kuukishupu-ru - Air Trace, Zettaikuuki- Perfect Air, Kuukishikakui - Air Square, Ekusupuro-jonshotto - Explosion Shot, Kuukitotsugeki - Air Assault, Kuuki o-ba-doraibu- Air Overdrive, Kuukibomu- Air Bomb, Kuukihoukou - Air Roar, Kuukibekutoru- Air Vector, Kuukhokou - Air Walk, Kuukisuraisu - Air Slice, Kuuki bakyu-mu - Air Vacuum.

The Angelic Shadow

Hina Kaigari

demianpld

Kenny the Ultimate

x. gaara boy .x

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Hashimoto Kai
"first i want you to put your hair up so it doesn't catch on fire while we work at the forge and follow me." Leon said "While we work we can talk more about the menu."

O.G. Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
User Image
Logan "Ṫḩὲ ᴴᵋᵄᵛᵋᵑᶩỹ ᴷῒἦḡ" Werdum

Logan smirked as he recognized the name of the attack, "Air dragon god?" he said aloud as he watched the attack come at him and then he too put his hands together into a triangle motion and began to gather light. "Hikari Hikari no mi!" he said as he charged the beam. "Hikari no kami heriosu!" he shouted as the energy shot forward and collided with the dragon god attack causing a gigantic explosion to occur in their battlefield. "Damn, that attack drained me, I need to keep my guard up." he thought as he quickly got into his Xingyiquan stance.

(Hikari no kami heriosu! - God of Light, Helios.)

The Angelic Shadow

Hina Kaigari

demianpld

Kenny the Ultimate

asbloodrunscold

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Hashimoto Kai

EmerySparks

Desirable Hunter

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Remmy "Doll Face" Clyde

User Image

Remmy nodded and grabbed the ribbon from her sword and pulled back her hair into a high pony. She began to follow Leon, thinking about the menu, but really she would have to be in the kitchen in order to plan the menu. When she thought of recipes, she had to be in her environment, not in one she had never been in before, it would be to stressful. "How about we just do the forging, so I'm not focusing on food while trying to forge and totally screw up the process." Usually Remmy was a good multitasker, but when it came to something completely foreign to her, she needed to learn the trade first.
Leon Wolf
User Image
Leon just started laughing and said "Sorry for laughing, but mistakes are part of the learning process. trust me, i made a few of my own when i first stared out as a weapons smith. and the menu does need to be made. i can show you the ways of the forge while we talk about the menu and then after dinner is over you can give it a shot while i provide supervision and help you with your first weapon."

Yami Miyagawa's Husbando

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
User Image

Reginald Bluitz "Rear Admiral"

Reginald stared at him as he countered with his own attack of a "godly" nature. He didn't let up and attacked again "Kuuki Kuuki no Mi: Kuukibomu." he gathered air in his palm before launching it at Logan and he did this several times before launching himself at Logan again and unleashing at assault on Logan with his arms and legs that came from all directions destined to hit every part of Logan's body. When the bombs hit through incredibly strong winds would be unleashed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abilities:

Strength Level: Has has monstrous Strength
Speed Level: He is slightly above average speed but when reducing drag he is extremely fast.
Endurance Level: He has above average endurance
Fighting Styles:
Kali, Hapkido, Lung Ying Kuen
Other abilities:
Highly-Trained Mantra
Busoshoku Haki
Weapon:
Saijo O Wazamono Grade Sword Hebun-no-yaiba

Move List:
Kuukitaihou - Air Cannon, Kuukibakushin - Air Dash, Kuukigenkotsu - Air Fist, Kuukiyari - Air Spear, Kuukihoippu- Air Whip, Kuukitryuujin - Air Dragon God, Kuuki[[Kyoha, Nami, Chuuha, Tanpa]] - Air wave [[Short, Small, Medium, Large]], Kuukishougekiha - Air Shockwave
Kuukishougekiha - Air Shockwave, Kuukihachin- Air Clash, Kuukishupu-ru - Air Trace, Zettaikuuki- Perfect Air, Kuukishikakui - Air Square, Ekusupuro-jonshotto - Explosion Shot, Kuukitotsugeki - Air Assault, Kuuki o-ba-doraibu- Air Overdrive, Kuukibomu- Air Bomb, Kuukihoukou - Air Roar, Kuukibekutoru- Air Vector, Kuukhokou - Air Walk, Kuukisuraisu - Air Slice, Kuuki bakyu-mu - Air Vacuum.

The Angelic Shadow

Hina Kaigari

demianpld

Kenny the Ultimate

x. gaara boy .x

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Hashimoto Kai

Virtuous Vampire

3,000 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
"The Chainlink man"

Alex had left the port and returned to his work at the forge. While he was gone his orders had. Stacked up. He growled in annoyance." Fine, let's get to work." He said as he grabed his chains as thry wraped around his wrists and weist. They came to life on their own as he formed hammers and hands." Damn marines can't keep their armoys guarded, I might as well be handing them my swords myself!" He started hammering out the steel at three different forges.

Desirable Hunter

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Remmy "Doll Face" Clyde

User Image

Remmy smiled and sighed with relief at what Leon said about just showing her first. "Sounds grand to me. So after you then" Remmy smiled and followed Leon to where ever the forging would be done. She then looked at him, then came up with an offer. "Hey Leon. Why don't you show me what needs to be done, then we go to the kitchen so I can truly think about what I am making, not just dreaming about it." Remmy smiled sincerely, and kept walking with Leon, in truth, she needed her kitchen to cook, so the whole idea of planning the menu without being in the kitchen was a blow out, because planning would lead to forgetting.
Leon Wolf
User Image

"or we can skip the forging and go straight to the kitchen." Leon said as they walked.

Desirable Hunter

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Remmy "Doll Face" Clyde

User Image

Remmy frowned as they walked, crossing her arms behind her head, she sighed. "You asked for help in the forging department before we cooked, so I believe we should go and do what you needed first so I can at least learn something before we go and jump right in it." Remmy was now looking at Leon as they walked, ignoring the blasts she heard from the battle. She wasn't going to lose this battle with Leon, they were going to do what he asked first, then do what she needed, and in that order or so help her god.
Leon Wolf
User ImageUser Image
Leon shrugged and said "alright. you want to learn a new trade before dinner." before leading her to his forge in the cargo hold "I still need to install a vent so the smoke doesn't kill anyone who comes down here." he said as he tried to widen the hole he already made in the wood above the forge.

Desirable Hunter

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Remmy "Doll Face" Clyde

User Image

Remmy watched as Leon tried to widen the hole, then simply she pulled out one of her flintlocks and fired the three bullets, increasing the size of the hole. She then studied the work she had done, grabbed her sword and knocked down broken pieces of wood. "Do you have any metal, or something of the sort to lay against the sides of the hole so it doesn't damage the ship?" Remmy began to look around the forge for big enough pieces to layer the inside of the newly widened hole in the roof.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff