xxxxxxℓσ¢αтιση ;Drum Island;
xxxxxxму α¢тισηѕ ;heading up a mountain;
xxxxxxвυη∂ℓє σƒ ƒєєℓιηgѕ ;curious;
xxxxxx¢υяяєηтℓу ωιтн ;Rika;
xxxxxxѕιℓєηт ѕαуιηgѕ ;What did she want to say?..;

xxxxxx[[O:ut :O:f :C:andies]]

xx
██████████████████████████████████████████ █ █████████████

Clayson almost attacked Reginald back as he swung his sword at him. In most cases.. That would be a threat.. But he stopped himself from ripping the mans heart from his chest and listened to what he had to say. Looking around at all the bodies Clayson nodded. Sick people... Okay... Strange. As Rika moved ahead Clayson didn't bother to even say anything as he followed her through the people and up into the next level. He stayed behind her but not too close as they neared the top.

Serenity however had a different way of moving about things. She listened to the doctor speak and when everyone was upstairs she heard the Reginald say that this was it. Serenity seemed to float as she walked (not literally float) past Andrew... A small smile on her face. "You are so kind." She said in her songlike voice as her cloak gently brushed past him. Sending off a pulse, She enhanced the captains gift she gave him for the time being so that he would be ready as well.. HE would be able to hear a fly land on the wall in the dark... While seeing it and feeling the wind it's wings created with as strong as his senses would be... But he wouldn't know it was SErenity giving it to him... That is until she has to take it back later.

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,400 Points
    • Flatterer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    I will use my knowledge to save your life...

User Image
    Mood: Astronished
    Doing: Talking
    Interacting with: Serenity
    Thinking: WTF?!
    Mood Music: Angry 1/2
    Devil Fruit: Hie Hie no Mi: Ice-Ice Fruit
    OOC: Me Gusta- I was unsure if you were bestowing the gift you gave to the Captain to me as well or just enhancing the Captain's. If the latter is the case, I shall ammend this post :3

Dr. Panda D. Andrew

The Doctor had a sudden rush or knowledge. Everyone of his senses except touch and taste were enhanced beyond-beyond human limits. His visual perception became so keen he was able to passively notice Serenity's smile in his peripheral vision despite not actively looking at her. He could hear each everything each person in the party was saying clearly- hearing them individually rather than one sound-scape of noise. He also felt as if he developed a 'sixth sense' as he was suddenly more aware of his immediate surroundings and environment- which only added to his unease. This sudden and abrupt rush of hypersensitivity disorientated himself slightly. He would have responded to Serenity's comment sooner if it wasn't for the fact he felt like vomiting.

"Thank you, it's my nature. On the other hand, if they had been doing it of their own will, I'm unsure I would have acted so gently." He responded, entering the next room with the others, finally at their destination.
    ...or end it.

Abilities/Techniques
    Current:
    Azure Gatling Gun- Andy’s hands and forearms become bulky –roughly 3x their original size- and rapidly fire a barrage/volley or icicles at the enemy.

Cobalt Maul- Fist and forearm become bulky –roughly 3x their original size. Used in melee combat but can be launched off of the arm.

Cyan Mace- Spiked version of Cobalt Maul.

Glaucous Lance- Andrew launches a small crystal of ice into a nearby water source and dependant on the size of the body of water –e.g. a barrel or a lake- a –or multiple- large lances erupt from the source toward a desired direction –following a trail/ source of cold air set up/controlled by the user.

Maya/Mayan Halberd- Generates a large Halberd for Andrew to wield in close combat. If the weapon cuts the target, they don’t bleed as the wound is immediately Cauterised. Unlike Pyrocautery that would bring the wound to a close, the attack leaves the slice wound open but seals the inside of the wound. Frost bite is also normal around the affected region.
    Phthalo Ottoman Crucifixion- A series of Ice Halberd and spikes erupt from the ground in front of Andrew in a tear drop shape, attempting to vertically impale the opponent.
    Periwinkle Shroud- Swinging his arm in front of him -as if swinging a cape- Andrew releases a cloud of star dust like snow/ice particles that reflect light away from the source, removing himself/allies from sight.
    Zaffre Pause- Andrew places his hand upon a source –e.g a wall, the floor or a body of water- freezing it and making the freezing process travel along the source as much as needed/he can muster. The process will spread amongst the source within the area of affect –e.g. people standing on the floor or the mast and sails of a ship.

In development/planning:
    Ultramarine Mannequins- Ice Clones- Andrew has to actively control these, hence taking mental focus/concentration until he masters it.
    Zaffre Stop- Freezing his fingers into claws/spikes, Andrew places his palm upon a victim and freezes the individual solid. He will impale the in the chest with his hand for greater affect- freezing them inside-out and truly solid.
    Ao Vanguard Obyron- ?

l-l MeGusta l-l

Distinct Hunter

((I think we're ready...))

Yami Miyagawa's Husbando

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Brandisher 100
    • Rebel Spark 50
    User Image

There was the sound of snapping within in the room "And I was hoping for a show." the voice said from within the shadows of the room. The voice laughed "I guess I'll have to make my own entertainment. Leave it to Reginald to run my fun." a figure fall from the roof and landed in front of the group. The figure was on one knee and using its palm as leverage before it stood and faced them. He cracked its neck and look at them through the shadow of his hood that none could see past. The figure cracked its back "So what do you say? Are you all ready for a spot of fun?" he knew it would be short if it was just one on one but maybe in a group they could give him the excitement he was seeking. He stared "However, before we begin I'd rather that those of you who sustained any injuries have them taken care of. When I kill you I'd rather you be at your full strength." he crossed his arms.

User Image

Reginald Bluitz "Rear Admiral"

Reginald caught up with the group after they had all gone. He shook his head "I knew something was up here. There is only one person I know who can do this and he's..." that was when he showed up. Reginald cursed under his breath and reached for his blade "He's the real cause of this." he told them. There was pure fury in his eyes but he stilled managed to remain calm knowing he was in no state to fight this guy. He looked at them "I hope you guys are ready for a fight." he told them. He was going to have to, otherwise they would never escape.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abilities:

Strength Level: Has has monstrous Strength [[Ex. Can shatter metal with only his hands and shake the whole ground with great ease. Can harm Master of the Sea when not holding back.]]
    Current Health: Seemingly fine yet injured
    Speed Level: He is slightly above average speed but when reducing drag he is extremely fast.
    Endurance Level: He has above average endurance
    Fighting Styles:
    Kali, Hapkido, Lung Ying Kuen, Makes use of a special Fighting style called "Issen Sukai Kobushi [[Thousand Sky Fist]].
    Other abilities:
    Highly-Trained Mantra [[Hes able to predict and dodge strikes before even others knew they will make them, hardly uses this ability.]]
    Busoshoku Haki [[He's able to take being hit by a giant multiple times with great ease.]]
    Weapon:
    Saijo O Wazamono Grade Sword Hebun-no-yaiba alternatively "Geryon"

Move List:
    Kuukitaihou - Air Cannon, Kuukibakushin - Air Dash, Kuukigenkotsu - Air Fist, Kuukiyari - Air Spear, Kuukihoippu- Air Whip, Kuukitryuujin - Air Dragon God, Kuuki[[Kyoha, Nami, Chuuha, Tanpa]] - Air wave [[Short, Small, Medium, Large]], Kuukishougekiha - Air Shockwave
    Kuukishougekiha - Air Shockwave, Kuukihachin- Air Clash, Kuukishupu-ru - Air Trace, Zettaikuuki- Perfect Air, Kuukishikakui - Air Square, Ekusupuro-jonshotto - Explosion Shot, Kuukitotsugeki - Air Assault, Kuuki o-ba-doraibu- Air Overdrive, Kuukibomu- Air Bomb, Kuukihoukou - Air Roar, Kuukibekutoru- Air Vector, Kuukhokou - Air Walk, Kuukisuraisu - Air Slice, Kuuki bakyu-mu - Air Vacuum, Kuukikakutoku - Air Possession, Kuukiyoroi - Air Armor, KouasshukuKuuki - High Pressure Air.

The Angelic Shadow

Hina Kaigari

demianpld

Kenny the Ultimate

l-l MeGusta l-l

Rika Shigorame

Cione Davnira-Hollywood

x. gaara boy .x

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Hashimoto Kai

Snowy One Piece Lover

Devoted Seeker

5,500 Points
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Market Browser 100
    ((Alright, so should I be worried that this rp is at a stand still?))

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,400 Points
    • Flatterer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200
    ((I've been worrying about this fact too))

Devoted Seeker

5,500 Points
    • Forum Regular 100
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Market Browser 100
    User Image

The Azure Witch
    ~Captain Rika Shigorame~

Bounty: 230,000,000 Beri

-Expert Navigator
    -Master Rokushiki User
    -Devil Fruit Consumed Swordsmanship
    -Skilled Haki User

Rika became alert as she heard a voice lurking from the shadows. Her fingers fingers wrapped around the hilt of Acella, one by one starting with her pinky finger. Those jonquil eyes of hers scanned the darkness, searching for the source when a dark figured man fell from above and landed before them. She took her stance, ready to strike at any strange movements from the man. By the way he was speaking, he was clearly the enemy and wouldn't hold back.

apocolyps85

Goku Wukong

Cione Davnira-Hollywood

Yung Blaze 08

Nami 1989

Snowy One Piece Lover

EmerySparks

Hashimoto Kai

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Keito Taksin

Kenny the Ultimate

The Angelic Shadow

Hina Kaigari

l-l MeGusta l-l

x. gaara boy .x

asbloodrunscold

The Last Espada

demianpld

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,400 Points
    • Flatterer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200

User Image
    Mood: Serious
    Doing: Thinking
    Interacting with: No one in particular
    Thinking: Ready?
    Mood Music:
    OOC:

Dr. Panda D. Andrew

Upon seeing the party's true enemy, the Doctor prepared himself. If he were to be attacked now, the assault would be less effective due to his Logia-type abilities. Frigid air continued to fall from Andrew's sleeves and trousers as he readied himself for the upcoming fight.

As the enemy spoke, Andrew's thoughts cast toward Reginald. He was in no condition to fight and if this guy was as strong as he was confident, then they would need the Rear Admiral at full strength.

This was going to be a rough fight. Only moving his eyes, Andrew glanced over at King- mentally asking if he was ready.
    ...or end it.

Abilities/Techniques
    Current:
    Azure Gatling Gun- Andy’s hands and forearms become bulky –roughly 3x their original size- and rapidly fire a barrage/volley or icicles at the enemy.

Cobalt Maul- Fist and forearm become bulky –roughly 3x their original size. Used in melee combat but can be launched off of the arm.

Glaucous Lance- Andrew launches a small crystal of ice into a nearby water source and dependant on the size of the body of water –e.g. a barrel or a lake- a –or multiple- large lances erupt from the source toward a desired direction –following a trail/ source of cold air set up/controlled by the user.

Maya/Mayan Halberd- Generates a large Halberd for Andrew to wield in close combat. If the weapon cuts the target, they don’t bleed as the wound is immediately Cauterised. Unlike Pyrocautery that would bring the wound to a close, the attack leaves the slice wound open but seals the inside of the wound. Frost bite is also normal around the affected region.
    Phthalo Ottoman Crucifixion- A series of Ice Halberd and spikes erupt from the ground in front of Andrew in a tear drop shape, attempting to vertically impale the opponent.
    Periwinkle Shroud- Swinging his arm in front of him -as if swinging a cape- Andrew releases a cloud of star dust like snow/ice particles that reflect light away from the source, removing himself/allies from sight.
    Zaffre Pause- Andrew places his hand upon a source –e.g a wall, the floor or a body of water- freezing it and making the freezing process travel along the source as much as needed/he can muster. The process will spread amongst the source within the area of affect –e.g. people standing on the floor or the mast and sails of a ship.

In development/planning:
    Ultramarine Mannequins- Ice Clones- Andrew has to actively control these, hence taking mental focus/concentration until he masters it.
    Zaffre Stop- Freezing his fingers into claws/spikes, Andrew places his palm upon a victim and freezes the individual solid. He will impale the in the chest with his hand for greater affect- freezing them inside-out and truly solid.
    Ao Vanguard Obyron- ?

Distinct Hunter

User Image
    Crimson Sky Pirates

My Crew:
    Captain - King "Crimson Dragon" Damon
    First mate - Searching for
    Navigator - Searching for
    Chef - Searching for
    Doctor - Dr. Panda D. Andrew
    Sharpshooter - Searching for
    Archaeologist - Searching for
    Shipwright - Searching for
    Musician - Alice Serenity Stone

Feeling: Serious
    Doing: Fighting
    Interacting with: everyone
    Devil Fruit: Magu Magu no Mi- Magma-Magma Fruit

User Image

Captain King "Crimson Dragon" Damon
    User Image______________

╔══════════════╗
    As King waited for the enemy to arrive, he barely noticed Serenity increasing his senses once again. As everyone arrived, King heard there every footstep and breath as they entered the room. All of his senses were extremely heightened. but King thought of it as nothing more than an adrenaline rush. Punching his fist, he showed that he was ready for the final showdown.

The moment the enemy entered from the shadows, King looked over in his direction knowing exactly where he was right before he started speaking, but he didn't notice him. Whoever it was, he knew Reginald, so maybe he was a marine of some sort. He was also a bit cocky advising everyone who wasn't at 100% to heal up before challenging him. King did feel a very strong and dark pressure coming from him, but he wasn't the type to get discouraged or back off no matter how strong an opponent is. When Reginald asked if everyone was ready, King smirked and said "I've been ready." A fiery furry could be seen in Kings eyes as he was ready to go.

Rika took her stance to show that she was ready, and Andrew activated his devil fruit and released a chilling cold from his body. Both of King's arms turned to magma and a black smoke rose from the top of his shoulders. Drops of lava fell from his forehead like sweat and some fell from his arms to the floor melting right through. Without another word, King took off dashing at the enemy with his right arm cocked back. Stopping in front of him on a dime, King crouched low then sent an uppercut at him with his magma fist. His fist would extend through the uppercut and shoot up to the ceiling.
    ╚══════════════╝

Magma Fist- His entire arm becomes magma itself but also expands to 2x its original size before striking.

Crimson Star- Both arms become magma as he thrusts the both forward and fires a ball of lava at his target.

Fatal Eruption- Turns any body part he chooses (mainly fists) into lava and strikes a his opponent then immediately detonates whichever body part came in contact with the target causing severe damage to the target (If eruption occurs inside targets body, it becomes fatal).

Crimson Dragon Meteor- Shoots a stream of lava into the air then moments later, magma rains down from the sky in the shape of dragon heads.

Magma Dragon- His entire body not only transforms into lava, but expands and molds into the form of a large magma dragon that hunts down its prey.

Crimson Fang- Turning his hand into magma, he leaves all his fingers extended and attempts to plunge his entire hand into his targets body and cause severe burns and damage.

Volcanic Clones- Creates magma clones of himself.

Yami Miyagawa's Husbando

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Brandisher 100
    • Rebel Spark 50
    User Image

The man noticed King's movements and didn't flinch a bit when king got to him so fast. The man tilted his head back only slightly to avoid the hit "Impressive speed for a child." he said. He crouched down and drew his hand back before slamming it into the stomach of King and showed his Birkan strength as he knocked the man back without much effort. He stood up straight and looked at the others "Your certainly not gonna have a chance if you plan to attack me one at a time." he told them simply.
    User Image

Reginald Bluitz "Rear Admiral"

Reginald started. He wasn't sure about this, it was heavily stacked against them considering this man was more dangerous than anyone on this island. He watched king attack but fail and shook his head "Everyone be careful. This man is very dangerous and he's a lot more dangerous than probably anyone you've fought before."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abilities:

Strength Level: Has has monstrous Strength [[Ex. Can shatter metal with only his hands and shake the whole ground with great ease. Can harm Master of the Sea when not holding back.]]
    Current Health: Seemingly fine yet injured
    Speed Level: He is slightly above average speed but when reducing drag he is extremely fast.
    Endurance Level: He has above average endurance
    Fighting Styles:
    Kali, Hapkido, Lung Ying Kuen, Makes use of a special Fighting style called "Issen Sukai Kobushi [[Thousand Sky Fist]].
    Other abilities:
    Highly-Trained Mantra [[Hes able to predict and dodge strikes before even others knew they will make them, hardly uses this ability.]]
    Busoshoku Haki [[He's able to take being hit by a giant multiple times with great ease.]]
    Weapon:
    Saijo O Wazamono Grade Sword Hebun-no-yaiba alternatively "Geryon"

Move List:
    Kuukitaihou - Air Cannon, Kuukibakushin - Air Dash, Kuukigenkotsu - Air Fist, Kuukiyari - Air Spear, Kuukihoippu- Air Whip, Kuukitryuujin - Air Dragon God, Kuuki[[Kyoha, Nami, Chuuha, Tanpa]] - Air wave [[Short, Small, Medium, Large]], Kuukishougekiha - Air Shockwave
    Kuukishougekiha - Air Shockwave, Kuukihachin- Air Clash, Kuukishupu-ru - Air Trace, Zettaikuuki- Perfect Air, Kuukishikakui - Air Square, Ekusupuro-jonshotto - Explosion Shot, Kuukitotsugeki - Air Assault, Kuuki o-ba-doraibu- Air Overdrive, Kuukibomu- Air Bomb, Kuukihoukou - Air Roar, Kuukibekutoru- Air Vector, Kuukhokou - Air Walk, Kuukisuraisu - Air Slice, Kuuki bakyu-mu - Air Vacuum, Kuukikakutoku - Air Possession, Kuukiyoroi - Air Armor, KouasshukuKuuki - High Pressure Air.

The Angelic Shadow

Hina Kaigari

demianpld

Kenny the Ultimate

l-l MeGusta l-l

Rika Shigorame

Cione Davnira-Hollywood

x. gaara boy .x

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Hashimoto Kai

Snowy One Piece Lover

[[BTW...Any fight against the Suchibukai will be heavily weighed against you guy and you will defeat neither of them this early [[Yeah I know its fifty pages...but...no one has really grown yet.]]

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,400 Points
    • Flatterer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200

User Image
    Mood: Calculating
    Interacting with: The enemy
    Thinking: What to do?
    Mood Music:
    OOC:

Dr. Panda D. Andrew

Watching as King attempted to strike the foe before and witnessing the fruitless aftermath, Andrew tried to concoct a plan to make an assault on the man. The enemies speed was unparalleled and the Doctor didn't bother hiding the fact he was impressed.

Panda wanted to help but he didn't know how to go about it. He didn't have any form of Haki or any of the Rokushiki abilities, so he couldn't charge him. Furthermore, as King helped demonstrate- a head on assault was out of the question at this stage. The fact that the Doctor was the most physically fit didn't help matters- something he was going to change if he got out of this.

He also didn't want to reveal his devil fruit abilities too early however it seemed he had no choice. He was going to attack the foe but his true goal wasn't to make an impact but to allow an opportunity to open for his allies- he only hoped they would take the initiative and strike.

Pulling his arms to his side and looking his elbows by his ribs, he took a bow-legged stance. His clenched fists and forearms transmuted to ice and became bulkier than before. Spikes began to emerge from the end of his 'fists' ready for the attack to begin. "Azure Gatling Gun!" The Doctor yelled as he unleashed a volley of ice spikes at the enemy. The barrage continued like a Gatling gun being fired upon the foe.
    ...or end it.

Abilities/Techniques
    Current:

In development/planning:
    Ao Vanguard Obyron- ?

Distinct Hunter

User Image
    Crimson Sky Pirates

My Crew:
    Chef - Searching for

User Image

User Image______________

╔══════════════╗
    "Damn...just missed him." King thought to himself as his attack missed. He saw the opponent was beginning his counter attack the moment he got into his stance, and with his heightened senses, he jumped back at the same time he attacked. It may have looked like the man his King, but he didn't. Even if King was hit, the man would have his hand drenched in magma and he would no longer have that hand. King wasn't exactly sure how he was able to react so quickly or why he was able to detect his attack faster than normal, but he wasn't complaining. "Trust me, I can move much faster than that." he warned their opponent in response to somewhat of a compliment. Andrew attacked him next using his devil fruit powers, and at the same time King took off at him again. He was sure the man would dodge so King would follow him and cut him off with an attack of his own once he began to move.
    ╚══════════════╝

Magma Fist- His entire arm becomes magma itself but also expands to 2x its original size before striking.

Crimson Star- Both arms become magma as he thrusts the both forward and fires a ball of lava at his target.

Fatal Eruption- Turns any body part he chooses (mainly fists) into lava and strikes a his opponent then immediately detonates whichever body part came in contact with the target causing severe damage to the target (If eruption occurs inside targets body, it becomes fatal).

Crimson Dragon Meteor- Shoots a stream of lava into the air then moments later, magma rains down from the sky in the shape of dragon heads.

Magma Dragon- His entire body not only transforms into lava, but expands and molds into the form of a large magma dragon that hunts down its prey.

Crimson Fang- Turning his hand into magma, he leaves all his fingers extended and attempts to plunge his entire hand into his targets body and cause severe burns and damage.

Yami Miyagawa's Husbando

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Brandisher 100
    • Rebel Spark 50
    User Image

The man's hands were covered in Magma but he didn't seem to mind it as the magma didn't melt his armor in the slightest as it was made from Tungsten. He shook it off . "Hmmmmm." he said and looked at Panda and stared as she noticed the man was about to attack. The man reached for his blade and swung it, unleashing a powerful gust that knocked each spike of ice into the opposite direction. He noticed King move towards him and chuckled "Yomi Yomi no Mi: Tsuyoi Genshihou!" he shouted as he thrust his arm forward and unleashed a large orb of darkness that shot out towards King. It was far too large to simple avoid and getting hit would be very dangerous as the blast it produced would create a blast so large that it would destroy the castle. Punching was ill advised, the only way to get rid of it, was to cut it.

Distinct Hunter

User Image
    Crimson Sky Pirates

My Crew:
    Chef - Searching for

User Image

User Image______________

╔══════════════╗
    King was caught completely off guard, he didn't expect the man to be able to use such a powerful devil fruit power, but none the less he had to move fast or this attack would wipe them all out. Trying to think fast, King turned to the wall and aimed both his hands at it. His hands turned to magma, and a large ball accumulated. "Crimson Star!" he yelled as he fired the large magma ball at the wall of the room and blasted a hole in it to the outside. "Soru!" he yelled as he got out of the way of the orb seconds before it reached him. The orb flew outside the castle and off into the horizon where it would detonate without harming anyone. King turned back to the enemy glaring at him and clenching his fists. The hole in the wall let the freezing air floor the room, but that was better than being blown to smithereens. King smirked and said to him "I won't lie, you're strong, and all that talk you said was probably true...but all that mean is a bigger bounty and a greater feeling when we kick your a**. By the way...what's your name?" King's interest in this fight was growing by the second. As it grew more intense, he grew more excited. Sure he probably wasn't strong enough to defeat the man, but it was a great way to see where he stood in the world, and how far he still had to go to reach his goal. "Hey Andrew...if you could patch up that hole in the wall with a layer of ice that would help a lot...don't want anyone but this b*****d to freeze mid fight." he asked him.
    ╚══════════════╝

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,400 Points
    • Flatterer 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Person of Interest 200

User Image
    Mood: Serious
    Doing: Talking
    Interacting with: King
    Thinking: We need to do this
    Mood Music:
    OOC:

Dr. Panda D. Andrew

Andrew by no means expected the attack to have an effect but he was surprised at the velocity at which the projectiles were deflected. Responding quickly, the Doctor punched the floor. In a moment a wall of ice formed in front of him, just in time for the ice spikes to embed themselves into his make shift shield.

Turning away from it, Andrew shattered it at will-which if he hadn't it would have shattered anyway due to the force of the attack hitting them. Turning to King, he complied to his request. "I'm already on it, King."

Andrew placed his palm against the wall behind him. Frost began to spread across the wall toward where King was,crossing over the corner joining the two walls and spreading toward the recently made wall. The frost began to cool the edges of the hole as they were still hot from King's attack. Eventually the gap was bridged over by a two foot thick wall of ice.

"That should prevent everyone from catching their deaths, at least from the elements anyway. We need a more formal and thought out assault gambit" the Doctor commented to his Captain.
    ...or end it.

Abilities/Techniques
    Current:

In development/planning:
    Ao Vanguard Obyron- ?

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces