Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

.。.๑.。.๑.。.:☀:.。.๑.。.๑.。.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Jayden sat in his office and looked up at the clock. He wasn't needed yet, but he had to stay in case anything changes with his patients. Regina usually came around this hour to remind him of the time he needed to come to her place. Maybe she was tired of doing that. He hoped so, he really never forgot such things and right now he needed the time to himself. The phone rang, he picked it up. It was Wednesday telling him that Michelle was awake. Good news, at last. He quickly got up out of his chair and walked out of his office.

Coming into Michelle's room, he saw that she was awake and smiled with relief.

"Michelle! How are you feeling?" He said cheerfully, genuine cheer this time. Just as he was about to make his way over to her, another nurse burst in.

"Dr. McCarthy!!" She cried in distress, causing him to spend around. The poor woman looked disheveled. Her brown eyes were wide and wild, and her long black braid was out of its usual bun, collapsing over her shoulder. "Henry's missing! Ms. Mills is frantic. She's threatening to set everything on fire!"

"Henry's missing?!" Jayden said with wide eyes. That kid, what had he gotten himself into now?

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Michelle looks at Jayden and was about to answer his question, when another nurse came in and told them that her adopted nephew has gone missing and that Regina is on a rampage. Michelle felt shocked as she felt a little worried about her nephew, however she knew that Henry is a very smart boy. But he's only ten and hopefully he'll be ok. "What." she said coldly, Michelle steps out of bed slowly even if she's in pain starts to get dress. "I must go find him, bring him back home." she stated coldly.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Don't worry, Michelle. We will find him." Jayden said, turning away when she began to dress herself. Out of respect. He walked out of the room with his arm around the other nurse's shoulder. "Don't worry--" He said to her ear. "--Regina won't follow through with her threats of burning the town. It's too valuable to her. But all the same, stay here and keep both an eye and an ear out for Henry, okay? He does come here from time to time." The nurse looked up at him questionably and Jayden shrugged.

"For whatever reason he thinks that the people in this town belong to some sort of Fairy Tale...he's been trying to figure out what character I am." He explained, before giving a fond smile for the boy. The nurse smiled back at this. "It's kind of adorable really." He shook his head as he got back to the present problem. "Now if he does come here, call me, okay?" The nurse nodded, her smile fading as she hurried to the reception desk.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

After Michelle put her clothes back on she tried her best to move quickly out of the hospital, and search the entire town on foot. but the moment she got out, night had already fallen. Michelle looks around trying to use her instincts on places and other locations he could possibly be. until she spot something new, a yellow lady bug vehicle has entered Story Brooke. it stopped and a boy came out running to her, She realized it was her nephew Henry. with wide eye "Henry?!" she said as the young boy comes up to her hugging her. Then glances up at the blonde stranger, she never saw her before. "Who the hell are you?" she said coldly.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Jayden walked after Michelle, making sure she didn't hurt herself any further than she already was. He could tell by her limping that she was still recovering. His lips pulled into a worried frown. It was still to early to release her from the hospital. But with both of the Mills women being stubborn and with Regina being absolutely scary, he wasn't about to protest. The best he could possibly do was make sure Michelle was as safe and 'in one condition' as much was possible. As soon as they both got outside a yellow buggy drove into town. He blinked in surprise. For as long as he knew, no one came into Storybrooke. It was so odd and refreshing to see a new car. He blinked as the car stopped and kid came running out toward Michelle.

"Henry!" He shouted in unison with Michelle's cry. A blond haired and blue eyed woman came out of the car. She wore a red leather jacket, black shirt and blue jeans. Her hair came to her back with slight waves. An attractive woman, who looked awkward and uncertain. Michelle regarded her coldly, he didn't blame her. It was suspicious, but still the woman brought the kid back home.

"Michelle, please calm down." Jayden said, before turning to the woman. "Hello, welcome to Storybrooke. I'm Dr. Jayden McCarthy and this here is Michelle Mills. Thank you so much for bringing him home." He turned to Henry and placed his hands on his hips, giving the boy a stern look. "You gave us all a heart attack! Where did you go and why?!"

"Henry?" A gentle man's voice sounded from the side of him. He turned to see Archi standing just a few feet away with his Dalmatian. He looked just as relieved as he had felt. Obviously he had been searching for the boy too.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

"Stop the car! its my aunt Michelle" he said he could tell that she is badly hurt. his birth mother immediately stops "jeeze henry?!" she shouted as she watches him exit the car and hug the limping woman. Henry cold feel his aunts anger on him before she even spoke to his birth mother. "She's my mother the one who gave me up." he said.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Emma gets out of the car and walks after Henry, then stays ten feet from the woman who looked rather cold. She could see it in the woman's eyes, she wasn't the type to mess with. which meant if this woman wanted to kill her she would do it."Hi, I'm Emma Swan I, just came to return your nephew." she said and noticed the woman almost lose her balance."Whoa." she said as she grabs the woman's arm to lead her back to her car. "Your not fit to be out here, we should take you to the hospital." said Emma "No." she said coldly. "Henry and I need to get to Cauldron st. 1768. I'm Michelle Mills, My sister Regina will no doubt be in your debt. But make no mistake once you drop us off you must leave. Your closed adoption must stay that way, or you will end up face the consciences." Michelle warned her. Emma knew by her tone that it is a warning and a threat all at the same time. which told her that Michelle might oppose a bigger threat. Emma looks at the curly red head man with his umbrella, Henry just says hi to him and told him that he will see him tomorrow.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Waving Archie off, Jayden placed his hand on Henry's shoulder gently and led the boy to the car. He knew that if he simply allowed Michelle and Henry to ride with a stranger to Regina's house, he would never hear the end of it. Climbing into the back seat, he sat next to the boy, before buckling himself in. It looked like he will have to take the bus (or Regina's car, depending on how the rest of the night goes) to work tomorrow. Looking down at the boy, he felt a huge surge of sympathy. Being an orphan wasn't easy, especially if their adoptive parents were like Regina at all. The woman truly loved her son, but she wasn't very good at loving or being at all understanding. From what he understood during his time with the woman was that she was more use to possessive relationships. He inwardly shivered at the memories. In his opinion, Henry deserved a better mother, but...it wasn't like he could do anything about that.

"Henry..." Jayden looked down at the boy again to get his attention. "You know you could have asked me to take you to see your birth mother. It would have been our little secret. Why did you run off on your own like that?"

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

=================================================☠=================================================
User Image

At least I convinced my uncle to spare Amber, Tears blurred Keith's vision as they rolled down his cheeks. His arms had gone numb and yet still hurt from his weight hanging off of them. The metal cuffs were no chaffing his wrists. He had some cloth wrist bands to hide the marks. Lifting up his head, caused his body to swing a little and the chains, hosting him up off his feet, creaked. His body shivered from the cold in the dark, dank basement. The moon shone through the window. The bruises and wounds on his back still stung. Looked like he would have to wear long sleeved shirts and jeans tomorrow. He heard footsteps moving upstairs and froze as he noticed that they were heading toward the basement door. The door burst open and light flooded into the room as the sound of loud music. A shadow resembling the outline figure of his uncle blocked some of the light. Keith's eyes widen in horror as he saw the whip in uncle Joseph's hand.

No...

"Now...where were we?" The man's voice made his skin crawl. Fresh tears began falling from his eyes. All he could do was pray that this would be over soon. He felt the rough leather slide over the skin along his spine, causing Keith an involuntary shiver. The teen gritted his teeth as he heard his uncle give a satisfied chuckle. "It's about time you learn your place, boy."

=================================================☠=================================================

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

❦❁❧❀❦✿❧❁❦❁❧❀❦✿❧❁❦❁❧❀❦✿❧❁❦❁❧❀❦✿❧❁❦❁❧❀❦✿❧❁❦❁❧❀❦✿❧❁❦❁❧❀❦✿❧❁❦❁❧❀❦✿❧❁❦❀❦
User Image

"See it's not that hard. Just copy the moves I show you and you'll be fine." Victoria stated with a smile. Daisy was breathing hard, but she smiled too. It was the first time in what she could remember, she never felt so powerful in all her life. "You can come over anytime you like and I'll teach you more Tai Kwon Do!" She helped Daisy to her feet and the girl smile and nodded to her new friend. At least she would like to be this girl's friend, though she wouldn't know what to do since she never had a friend before.

"I would like that," She said happily. Victoria smirked and then blinked as an idea came to her.

"Hey you want to watch some scary movies?"

"I never seen any horror films before. Sure I would love too!"

"You seriously never seen one before? Seriously!?" Victoria gaped in shock and Daisy feared that she might have lost some points with her. Instead the girl grabbed her by the wrist and practically dragged her into the living room and pushed her into the white cushiony sofa. "We are going to watch every single one then!" Before Daisy could say another word, the girl immediately began digging into the cabinets on the TV stand that stood in front of the couch. This girl had so much stuff and quite a big house. It's a wonder Victoria doesn't get lost at all.

❦❁❧❀❦✿❧❁❦❁❧❀❦✿❧❁❦❁❧❀❦✿❧❁❦❁❧❀❦✿❧❁❦❁❧❀❦✿❧❁❦❁❧❀❦✿❧❁❦❁❧❀❦✿❧❁❦❁❧❀❦✿❧❁❦❀❦

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

"Even if I did tell you Jayden, my mom would of found out too soon and I would be living here against my free will to leave and find the one who gave birth mother." said Henry. he noticed Michelle turn her head to the side towards them, he still couldn't figure out what character she is because like Jayden their not exactly in the book that the teacher Mary Margret gave him. "Henry, your mother loves you. Besides your adoption is a closed adoption, your birth mother shouldn't even be here. And when we get home Wen are discussing your punishment." said Michelle. He glanced at Emma who was looking at both the road and the rear view mirror. So Henry gives a heavy sigh and lowers his head "Sorry, Aunt Michelle I didn't mean to worry you or mom." he said as he places the book on to his lap.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Jayden sighed. This kid was going to make him gain pre-mature grey hair. He looked up at Emma's eyes in the review mirror, before turning his head to the window next to him, watching the passing scenery in the darkness. Regina wasn't going to be happy about this. His hands that were on his knees grasped the fabric of his suit pants and crumpled them into the balls of his fist. This evening was not going to pleasant for him at all. Henry was going to get the better deal of the punishment. Not to mention, he was sure Esmeralda was going to contact him sometime tonight. If she has to wait too... Life sucks.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Emma turns the car onto Cauldron st. and Michelle tells her to stop at the giant white house surrounded by neatly trimmed bushes in the front lawn. Emma gets out of the car to help Michelle by wrapping her arm around her shoulder "I still think you need the hospital." said Emma. Michelle just glances at her coldly "Jayden, ring the door bell, Ms Swan and I need to talk Henry... stay put." Michelle said making Emma let go. "I don't care about your feelings on my pain or about my Nephew's reasons are. But this is a time for you to leave. go and do not ever return." said Michelle, Emma found the tone of he cold demeanor a threat and a warning all at the same time. Emma glances at Henry then back at Michelle and observed her facial expressions she's afraid of her sister.... which meant that Henry's mother is a potiential threat the true threat. "Is Henry's mother abusive?" she asks calmly. Michelle blinks "no." she said. Emma could tell she isn't lying. "Then why are you afraid of her?" she asks calmly, "I have this special power to know when a person is lying to me and I understand she isn't abusive at least not physically or directly. But is she abusive indirectly?" she asks Michelle who looked a little stunned that she hit right on the nail.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Jayden climbed out of his car and walked onto the porch. As soon as he neared the door, he hesitated, before he sighed and press the button for the door bell. Within three seconds the door opened and Regina saw him standing there. She was about to ask if he saw Henry until she spotted the people behind him. Quickly she brushed past him, nearly toppling him over onto the porch's hard wooden floor.

"Henry!!" She cried rushing over to the little boy, grabbing him into a hug. Then she stepped back and held her son's shoulders. "Do you have any idea how worried I was?!" Then she looked up at the strange woman standing next to him. "Who's this?"

"Um, apparently his birth mother." Jayden said, awkwardly.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Emma frowns first as Michelle takes henry into the house, then gives Regina a small nervous smile. "Hi." she said try to start conversation, however the words from Michelle about leaving started to sound rather a good idea right now. but her gut told her that she should stay just for Henry's sake. Its time to stop running and be a mother even if it means not having him in her own custody.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff