Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

"Do you remember giving a baby away ten years ago." he asks as he could see the deer in the head lights look on her face. "Well that was me." he said and notice her trying to figure things out "Could you give me a minute." she said and henry nods his head and watches her enter the bath room. "Hey, I'm thirsty where can I find some juice never mind I found it." he said opening the fridge.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

After panicking for a few minutes in the bath room, she knew right away that this kid need to get back home where his foster mother might be, and it very late to night. He should be in bed by now. So she calmly exits the bath room. "I'm sorry, kid but I'm going to have to send you back to your actual parents." she said and Henry frowns. "Please come with me just for a week, you don't know what its like with my mother." he stated. Emma could see the kid is desperate soul and sighs "fine, where you live." she asks "Story Brooke, Maine" he said with a small smile. "Story Brooke? seriously?" she said and Henry nods. "Ok lets go." she said and went to get ready and grabs the keys off of the kitchen counter.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

.。.๑.。.๑.。.:☀:.。.๑.。.๑.。.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Since you already stayed a day, you'll need to stay for the rest of the night as well. Hospital regulations. You don't have any broken bones, so all you have to do is practice walking again. It will be hard, given the amount of pain you're in. All in all, you should be able to leave in the morning." Jayden explained. He then gave her the warmest smile he could possibly give, with the fact that Regina wasn't going to be happy looming over his head. Standing up, he gave a sympathetic look to Michelle and walked toward the door, before pausing for a minute. He looked at her over his shoulder. "I'll send a nurse in to assist you and I will tell Regina that you're awake."

As soon as he said those words, he walked out of the room and shut the door behind him. Luckily a nurse was heading his way. He stopped her and told her about Michelle Mills being awake and asked her to help her practice walking before letting her head back to bed. Once the nurse agreed to do what he asked, Jayden headed toward the waiting room wing of the hospital. Walking past Dr. Wale's office, he saw the reception desk and rounded the corner to see Regina sitting in one of the chairs, patiently. Noisily he swallowed as his mouth suddenly went dry. She looked up at him with an icy stare as she stood up. It was already clear that she wasn't happy about not seeing her sister at his side already. The fact that she wanted him to pay her in other ways still boggled his mind. She stormed over to him and stopped two from, crossing her arms over chest. Her cold eyes glared up at him, before she leaned her head over to glance into the hallway behind him. Then she came back and looked at him again, her shoulders shifting up as she tightened her arms.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Regina looked at Anders for a while. He was already looking panicked. Good, she like fear especially when it played upon his face. Jayden knew exactly what it would cost him if she didn't get her sister back right away. She raised her eyebrows at him expectantly, before slowly breaking her lips into a wry smile. He still wasn't saying anything. His brown eyes shifted around the room, before they lowered to the ground. Then, he bowed his head and placed his hands on his hips as if he was trying to figure out a way to tell her something that she didn't like with as little pain as possible. Now she just about had enough of his sniveling.

"Well?" Regina asked impatiently, holding out her hand to indicate for him to explain the situation. Jayden jumped as she spoke, before casting his eyes to the floor again as he walked past her into the waiting area. She followed him as he talked.

"Well the good news is, she will be released soon...bad news is she'll have to be released in the morning..." He stopped and turned toward her slowly. When he met her expression, he visibly winced. Her brows were furrowed and she could feel her eyes turn even more hard at him. If her eyes were daggers they would have already pierced him. Immediately Jayden held up his hands in defense. "Now, now! I know you want her out of here as quickly as possible, but with her recovering and the hospital regulations--!"

"Screw your regulations!" Regina bit back at him. The man visibly faltered, before sighing as he cast his eyes to the ground again. She stepped toward him and moved into his line of sight. So he couldn't look away from her anymore as she pressed herself into his body, slightly but noticeable. Her eyes now were pure cold and malicious. "You remember our deal?"

"I remember," Jayden said, softly. The fear was evident in his eyes as he looked down at her. Her lips quirked into a slight smirk, before pulling into a soft snarl.

"If I don't get my sister back soon...you can forget about it." She meant it too. Not only that but she could make sure that he never gets help again and that he would be forced to live in the streets, with no penny to his name. Although she would certainly miss the dealings she had with him. His eyes were starting to moisten and she forced herself not to smile at his turmoil. She had won.

"But--!" He faltered, knowing that he had no power to argue with her. Lowering his gaze to the ground, the man fought back the tears. She knew exactly how far he was willing to go to achieve his goals. And from what she heard from Mr. Gold, he went even further than that. It still irked her that Mr. Gold was his fun with him too. That man somehow had his hands in everything...which made her somewhat suspicious. Even here it was hard to tell if he was truly himself or not. "I...understand."

Regina stepped back satisfied as the man blinked away the moistness from his eyes as he walked past her and toward the room where her sister waited.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Michelle is helped out of the bed as the nurse helps her get back to walking, she winces in pain as they reach to the door. "augh!" she grunts in pain, she glances at the mirror and for a minute she saw a flash of image of blood sprayed against her face and she screams losing balance taking the nurse with her when she fell. "Doctor!" shouts the nurse.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

While Ms. Swan takes Henry back to Story Brooke, Maine in her yellow lady bug. Henry takes out a book with the title Once Upon A time and starts flipping through the pages. "What is that kid a fairy tale book?" asks his birth mother. "Its not a fairy tale, every thing that has happened in this book is real." he stated like it was a proven fact. not just a theory or and idea.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Emma looks at him "Just so you know kid my super power is I can tell when somebody is lying to me. what makes you so certain those stories are real?" she asks, "Because you're in this book too." he said and she glances at him 'this is suspicious, I had a closed agreement to giving this kid up. so why has he come back to me? is his foster parent not doing his or her job?' she thought to herself. "Kid just because there's a name similar to mine does not make it true." she said "Well, then look at me if I'm lying." he said, Emma did and could see no expression of false and frowned "Oh kid you really have a problem." she said calmly.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

"Yep and you are going to help me fix them." he said with a small grin. He watched Emma look back at the road "um can we get snacks?" he asks calmly. "no." she said "Why?" said Henry as he puts his book back into his backpack. "I can't afford it, you have to go back to school and your parents and I have to get to work the next day." said Emma.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Anders froze when he heard the scream, he could tell Regina was even startled without even looking at her. He was being called, he ran for the room where Michelle was residing and when he entered he saw Michelle in the arms of the nurse, on the floor. Rushing over to them, he knelt beside Michelle, he heard the clacking of Regina's high heels enter the room. Jayden, wisely, put Regina out of his mind as he glanced at Michelle for any injuries. Placing two hands on either side of her face, he lifted her head to face him, before placing his fingers at the base of her neck. She was still alive and her heart beat was beating hard and fast, she was sweaty and pale...almost like she went into traumatic shock. He looked up at the nurse in confusion.

"What happened?" This reaction could seriously have not of come and much more worse time.

"Did you do something to my sister?!" Regina barked at his assistant. Seriously, no timing for an out burst could not have been 'better'...not even if I was pissing and my trousers were down around my ankles! Humor in his line of work was necessary, especially with what he had to deal with on a pretty much daily basis. Slowly, he turned his head to Regina, absolutely pissed that she barked at his assistant in such a rude manner. He kept his face blank of that emotion and did his best to look sympathetic. After all, he did not want to get on her bad side. It would just make whatever she was going to do to him tonight that much worse. Just as slowly and hesitantly, he stood up and walk to her.

"Regina," He said, trying to sound patient.

"No! I want to know why she screamed and now is lying on the floor like that!" Regina spat.

"I know!" He barked a bit more than he wished to. Jayden held his hand up as if to gently ward her off of him as he looked down at the ground for a moment to compose himself. His brown eyes looked back up at her and spoke more gently, "I know, okay? But being mad at the help when it isn't their faul--"

"'Isn't their fault'!? Of course it's her fault! You see--!"

"I know," Jayden cut her off again, but this time a bit more gently. "I know it's hard to see a loved one in pain, but the best thing you can possibly do for her is to allow us to help her. Once I find out what caused the reaction, I promise to let you know as soon as possible." Regina cold eyes glared at him, seeming to pierce him right through the soul. He felt his blood run cold and the hairs on the back of his neck rose. Sheesh this woman was scary and already he felt as if he had just stepped over some invisible line that he didn't even know was there. The woman stepped toward him and he did his best not to step back. If he moved away from her, it was just make her angrier. She pressed her body into his and tilt her head back to look at him, her face only an inch from his.

"If you don't find out, I'll make sure you pay for that," She said in a low, barely audible voice, so the nurse wouldn't hear. "We clear?"

"We're clear." Jayden said, trying to keep the fear and dread from what he knew she meant by those words. He hated and feared her so much. Regina turned and strode out of the room, slamming the door behind her, causing him to jump at the noise. Jayden released a breath he did not realize he had been holding and bowed his head for a moment, obviously relaxing and composing himself, before he walked over to the nurse and their patient. He knelt down beside them again and looked the nurse in the eye.

"Now please tell me again what happened?"

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

=================================================☠=================================================
User Image

The sun was sinking behind the trees, casting the Playground in shade and with small filtered sunlight. It was a lot cooler now than it had been in the afternoon. Keith looked down at the white slip in his hands as he sat on the swing outside of the school. It basically said that the principal wanted to see his uncle due to his behavior. The teachers and the principal, he could personally give two shits about...well except for Mr. Harken, he's cool. No, the person he was more afraid of was his uncle, Joseph... He didn't want him to come. If only throwing away the piece of paper could solve the problem. It would only delay it and make it that much worse. The sound of rustling grass sounded behind him before a body sat down in the swing next to him. He didn't have to look to know who it was. Only one person in the whole school had the courage or even want to sit next to him, and that was his sister. He could feel her eyes on him and he saw out of the corner of his that she was staring at the paper.

"I don't want to talk about it." Keith stated. He glanced in her direction and saw the disapproving look and sighed. "Yes, I know...but he wasn't letting up on me! It's like he thinks he knows everything and I hate it! And I hate him too."

=================================================☠=================================================

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Keith turned away from her, she frowned. He never seemed to be able to control his anger...if this keeps up, they might find reason to send him away forever. Then Amber would be all alone, all alone with uncle Joseph. She gently touched his arm, causing Keith to look back at her. Immediately, she began to sign out what she wanted to say to him. It was the only way she could communicate to anyone, she couldn't seem to find any courage to speak and it was so much easier for her to talk this way, even to her brother. Keith read her sign language and sighed.

"I know, I know," He said, before grabbing hold of his sister's hand and stood up. "We have to go home. I don't want you roaming the streets either."

Amber immediately stopped, planting her feet in the ground, causing her brother to stop and look at her, confused. He quirked an eyebrow up and she folded her arms, and glared at him. Then, she pulled out her hands and signed, "You're not thinking about fighting tonight, are you?"

"Oh come on, Ambe--"

She shoved the sign close to his face in order to cut him off, "Are you?!"

Keith sighed.

"I'm not looking for a fight, Amber!" He said with a roll of his eyes, before casting them to the ground. "I...just need to brace myself is all." Amber's expression changed to worry. She knew exactly what he had to 'embrace' himself for. There was no escaping that monster, no matter what they tried to do. Even that Madam Mayor was on his side and the sheriff was on her side. How did their uncle get such a strong contact? One thing was for sure, if they spoke up...no help would come. Amber bowed her head in hopelessness. She couldn't save her brother.

"Hey," Keith said, placing his hands on his sister's shoulders, she looked up at him with tears brimming her eyes. "Don't worry. We won't have to stay there much longer. Once I get out of this stupid school, I'm going to get a job and an apartment that will house the both of us. Then we won't ever have to deal with him again." He gave her an encouraging smile. "Okay?"

She gave a small, but weak smile. There were times she wondered if that was even possible. What if their uncle found new methods to keep them locked up or what if he found some legal loop-hole? There too many possibilities where He could win and they would be stuck with him forever. It would be too painful to have their hopes and dreams crushed like that, only to see the same things happening again and again. Keith smiled as he ruffled up her hair teasingly, before moving in and kissing her on the forehead. He took her hand again.

"Come on," He said, before he began walking and she trailed after him allowing him to guide her like he would when they were kids.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
(side character)

User Image

User Image

Wednesday's Theme

Wednesday's theme 2

"Well if I am correct, she was looking at the mirror when she scream, its very possible that she was hallucinating or... she had a bit of shell shock, but that would require her to be in battle and with her condition I find that very unlikely." she said looking up at doctor McCarthy.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

"As long as I've known her, the only traumatic experience she's gone through was the car accident," Jayden said, confused. His eyebrow quirked upward at this. What on earth could have caused the reaction, then? A frown curved his lips as he bent down and picked Michelle up, bridal-style. Gently he placed the woman back down onto the bed and turned to Wednesday. "We're going to need to keep a close eye on her. Please tell me if she wakes up. I need to contact Ms. Mills."

He walked toward the door. It was not going to be a 'happy' evening as he might have liked.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Wednesday's Theme

Wednesday's theme 2

Wednesday waits for 3 hours, until Michelle began to open her eyes. Wednesday smiles at her and calls Dr. McCarthy. "She has awakened" she says bluntly, then checks her pulse and looks at her watch. "pulse is stable. bring in Ms. Mills." she said.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

(During the three hours before Michelle awaken)

Regina drove her car to the playground. She saw Keith with his white hair tucked underneath his navy blue beanie hat, holding his sister's hand. They looked like they were heading home. Driving in close to the Playground, the two siblings noticed her and stopped in their tracks. Smart 'kids'. She parked the car and stepped out, looking across the Playground for her son. He was nowhere to be seen. Immediately she turned around to face the siblings. Amber stepped behind her brother, who protectively held her behind him as Regina walked toward them.

"Have any of you two seen Henry?" She demanded. Keith frowned in confusion, still not trusting her. After all, he hated his uncle and she would not allow him to live that man. Ever.

"Who?" He said, eyebrow quirked upward. Regina eyes harden and the corners of her mouth tugged into a frown.

"My son, Henry. He's ten years old and goes to this school," She said, before holding out her purse and unzipping it. After rummaging through it, she pulled out a photo of the boy and held it out for them to see. "He was suppose to wait here for either the Sheriff, my sister, or me...or whoever I tell to pick him up. Have you seen him?" Immediately, Amber stepped from behind Keith, he looked at her wide-eyed, obviously worried for her safety. Hurriedly, she began making signs with her hands and quickly, Keith began to translate.

"Amber says she has seen him when school was over...but he didn't wait...he walked off the premises," Keith blinked as his sister finished what she needed to say. "She says that he seemed to be sure of what he was doing, like he had purpose. She didn't stop him, because she thought he was one of those kids who walked home." Regina's eyes widen at this in horror. Henry disobeyed and walked home? Quickly she placed the photo back into her black, sleek leather purse and zipped it back up, before looking back up at the siblings.

"Thank you," Regina said, before climbing back into her car and slamming the door shut. She looked at her lap for a moment, uncertain. Why on earth would Henry disobey her and walk home? The woman squeezed her eyes close and shook her head. Henry was okay, she had to believe he was safe. It was all going to be all right. Maybe he just wanted to show that he was all grown up and can handle himself. The boy was smart, after all. She started the car and put it in drive, before driving off.

He's at home, he's at home, he's at home, he's at homehe'sathomehe'sathomehe'sathomehe'sathomehe'sathomehe'sathomehe'sathomehe'sathome, Regina was chanting the words in her head, trying to reassure herself. He promised that he would wait for Michelle, why didn't he? He'sathomehe'sathomehe'sathomehe'sathomehe'sathome. Oh, Henry please be at home! She drove a bit quickly until she reached her house. A white mansion with a big front yard that held her favorite apple tree. She drove into her driveway, parked as quickly as she could and scrambled out of her car as soon as she shut off the engine. With her keys in hand, she sprinted across the yard and up the steps to her house. As soon as she unlocked her door, she burst into the house.

"Henry!" She called out into the house. No one answered. That didn't help her anxiety whatsoever. "Henry?!" Her voice rose a bit. No answer. She quickly ran into the kitchen on the left side of the house. Not there. Ran into the living room on the right side of the house. Not there either. She ran down the stairs to the parlor and the basement. Not there, not there. Then she ran up the stairs to his room, to her room, knocked on the bathroom door, open the door and looked in. Not there, not there, not there. She ran down the hallway to her office and the bathroom within her office. Not there and not there. Breathing heavily, she slammed her hands on her desk once, then again, and again, and again. Repeatedly she slammed her hands onto the polished with loud thumps until she tired herself out, before she began weeping softly. Tears blurred her vision as they rolled down down her cheeks.

"Oh, Henry," She sobbed moving away from her desk with her hand on her hip and her other hand wiping the tears from her face. "Where did you go?" A long moment of wiping away her tears and raking a hand through her dark hair, she immediately went to her phone that was sitting on top of her desk. Quickly, she dialed the numbers to the sheriff's office and put the receiver to her ear. The moments of ringing seemed like an eternity to her. Oh pick up already, Graham! The line finally picked up.

"Hello?" The man's Scottish accent sounded.

"Graham! I need your help, Henry's missing!" She rushed.

"Wait slow down," He said, already getting the hint that time was of the essence. "Henry's missing?!"

"Yes, he wasn't at the Playground as I told him to, he's not at home, I don't wher--" She broke off, trying to control her breathing and her sobs.

"Okay, okay," Graham said, trying to soothe her over the phone. "I'll start the search, come up with a party to look for him. Don't worry Regina, we'll find him and bring him home."

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas