Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

.。.๑.。.๑.。.:☀:.。.๑.。.๑.。.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"I know...and I'm sorry, but if you aggravate your wound further, you'll end up back here." Jayden stated truthfully. He quirked an eyebrow at her. "Is that what you want?" Although he wouldn't mind her coming back, he didn't want to have to stitch up her wound again. No, he'd rather it be under better circumstances. Looking down at her as he stayed bent over her, he found himself with the sudden desire to kiss her. That caused him to stand up a little too quickly. What was wrong with him? He decided to ignore it. "And I know how stubborn you are, so I am staying here until they get back."

He crossed his arms, trying to act like he normally did around her. But that seemed harder than normal for some reason.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Michelle looks into Jayden's eyes and sighs again. She didn't like being forced, but she did need to heal. "Fine, I'll stay." she said and gets back to the bed. She felt every tired anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff