• Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Gorvo's theme

Gorvo's theme 2

Grovo's theme 3

User Image

Vladmir gives an evil smile "I doubt your accuracy has improved the last time you tried that my dear lady." he said, "Your too busy worried about breaking a nail than doing it yourself these days and I still manage to kick your men's asses regardless on what you do madam mayor." he stated knowing it might agitate her further. "But if you so eager to punish me, then tell me a time and a place." he hissed looking at her directly in the eyes.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

"I believe you've been hallucinating your victory. I shot you in the a** and then began kicking it around. The only reason you got away was due to Carter's pleading." Regina stated truthfully, throwing it back into his face. It was true. That was exactly what happened. He was just trying to get under her skin and she was not having it. "So if you test me this time, I'll make sure you'll lose important parts!"

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

Gorvo's theme

Gorvo's theme 2

Grovo's theme 3

User Image

Vladmir keeps giving her that evil smile "It t'was but a scratch my dear lady." he said as he scoffed "I highly doubt you could make that same mark again and don't worry about my parts it appears I am already neudered so to speak. You won't be able to make a dent in my pride as it were. Do yourself a favor and set your own a** on fire for a change, it seems that's what you are good at." he stated "Ok, can you two just stop for pete sake. Regina What do you want us to do about the man who attempted murder on your sister?" asks the blond lady. "hmmpf she might as well burn him. He is after all dragon bate." he said. the blond lady crosses her arms over her chest.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

"Graham, you know what to do with criminals." Regina said, ignoring Vladmir. She said 'criminals' with disgust. Ms. Swan did not need to know what her idea of punishment for criminals was. Oh, but it was going to be glorious torture for the insolent man who thought it was a good idea to shoot her sister. Turning on her heel, she walked out of the bar, telling Emma and Graham as she did so, "I need to see if my sister is okay."

User Image

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image
User Image

♆☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♆

Esmeralda pulled into the parking lot of Carter's place. She blinked when she saw Regina walking out. Quickly, she turned off the engine and stepped out of her car.

"Oh, don't tell me I missed the party!" She said in disappointment and horror. A smirk curved Regina's lips as she gestured her head toward the bar.

"Just in time. We caught the man. You get the joy of seeing that he gets his punishment." Regina stated. Esmeralda smiled. Oh, she knew what that meant. And, no, obviously, she wasn't going to tell the new comer what lies in store for the perpetrator. The dark haired and dark skinned woman walked pass the blonde woman and Graham as she entered the bar. She walked toward Carter and the apprehended man. An evil and malicious smile spread across her face.

"So...this is the man that foolishly shot Regina's sister." She stated. Her hand reached into her back pocket of her business dress and pulled out a pair of silver handcuffs. "I'm here to take you in, sweet thing."

♆☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♁☿♆

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Michelle opens her eye and then sits up, she looks at her shoulder that is covered in a white bandage. Then looks at Jayden "How long have I been out?" she asks calmly. She glances at the window the sun is still out.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

.。.๑.。.๑.。.:☀:.。.๑.。.๑.。.
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

A voice caused Jayden to jolt. He had fallen asleep in the chair next to Michelle's bed. Lifting his brown eyes to her, he saw that the woman was awake and staring at him. The sunlight played on her dark brown hair, giving her a halo of light. Her face was lit up in its golden rays and her eye sparkled like diamonds in its wake. Did he just now noticed how beautiful she is? Mentally he kicked himself. This is Regina's sister, who would kill him for thinking such things.

"Uh..." It took him a moment to get his thoughts together. Looking down at his watch, he read the time. "It's been about three hours."

Why did no one wake him up? Surely he had been needed...unless someone of his staff decided he needed the rest.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Michelle frowns "I need to find Regina to tell her that henry is missing." she said, but she could still feel weak from the attack. "Jayden ..." she is interrupted by Emma "Wait Henry is missing?" she said. Michelle looks coldly at the woman "I thought you left, Your no longer the mother of Henry." she hissed. "Well three minds think alike, however he is still my son even if I haven't been there for him most of those 10 years." she stated, Michelle sighs heavily "If you take the child away from my sister so help me I will kill you." she said. "I am not here to take Henry away from anyone." said Emma, Officer Graham just listen to the two women argue. it took them three hours to arrive at the hospital.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Jayden blinked. That boy was missing again?! Why couldn't Henry just stick around once? He sighed and rubbed his eyes in frustration. It looked like he wasn't going to get any sleep tonight either. Darn it Henry. Suddenly a woman's voice sounded and Jayden jumped out of his chair as he realized that the blond woman didn't leave Storybrooke after all. Michelle and the woman were having an argument about the boy and his stomach was starting to weigh down in dread. Because he made a certain promise to a certain mayor about making sure the woman did leave. And she had just entered the room, glaring daggers at him. Oh...s**t...

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Emma is good at using her 'special power' to know when people are lying her. But she could tell that Michelle has that power too. "Did you have the information we seek to find our son, Michelle." she said glancing at Regina and back at Michelle. Michelle's eyes stopped looking cold at her and gave her a very worried look this time. "You must of been shot for some reason." she said.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Michelle could tell that she wasn't lying so she glanced at her sister then back at Emma "I learned he wasn't at school and then found out he is at the Silver moon bar, in the basement I couldn't pick the lock on the chains on his wrist and I didn't have enough time to shoot the lock off without harming Henry.Isaac saw me I ran out to avoid getting killed and went looking for Regina when I was at Granny's dinner. Then Isaac shot me in the back and now I'm here." She said calmly.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

"Henry is being held hostage?!" Regina snapped angrily. Oh heads were going to roll, Jayden realized. He was now wondering who the heck was dumb enough to steal the woman's son. Michelle was even shot at, which pretty much is an ending for the business of that bar right there. He looked at the woman worriedly.

"Michelle...you've been shot, you need to rest." Jayden stated. "We'll make sure that Henry is safe and sound."

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

"Graham take us back to that bar. We have a son to save. " she said looking directly at Regina. "Of course." said Graham. And Emma then follows after Graham, she knew carter had no reason to lie. but her son is now a hostage and that is not ok.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image

Regina stormed after the sheriff and the new deputy leaving Jayden alone with Michelle. He knew the woman well enough that if he left her alone, wound or no wound, she was going to leave. And as the doctor he would have to look after her. Gently, he took her hand and led her back to the bed. All the while doing his best to ignore the fluttery feeling in his chest that he received just from touching her arm. Leading her into the bed, he gave the woman a sad smile.

"I'm sure Henry is going to be fine, especially with the rescue party that's after him. You, however, need to rest, okay?" He said.

User Image

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

User Image

User Image

Michelle sighs "But I'm Henry's aunt adopted or not. I failed in protecting Henry and Regina...she won't forgive me unless something makes her change her mind." she said feeling rather upset. Michelle noticed Jayden sending to bed anyway, yet she found him handsome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff