Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Kleo the Mermaid
User Image

Kleo swam cheerfully in the large tank, her hair floating randomly. She loved the water, cold water. And for this, she smiled. Laying at the bottum of the tank, Kleo held her hand up to block the sunlight. She stretched out her arms and tail, seeing upon a new merman.

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image

The Bloody Docter

Ezekiel laughed, thoughing Sactem onto Leo. He stabbed a needle into Sactem's back, drugging him. He then left the room, off to comfort the new merman and maid.

Ooc: Only I can be the docter, keeper Guy. He'll be off and on a lot.

Invisible Hunter

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lear the Merman

User Image

Lear sighed and swam down in the water to the bottom. He hated being in the light. However he enjoyed it where it was dark and cold. As he got closer, he saw the mermaid. He figured he'd strike up a meaningful conversation with her. "Are you new here too?" He asked, hoping it wasn't one of those weird breeding zoos. "What is this place?"

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Kleo the Mermaid
User Image

Kleo heard the merman say, "Are you new here too?" Though she hoped that he would understand her through a quiet whisper, "Yes I am. And at this current moment: you are in a Zoo. I do not know what kind of Zoo though." She swam away from the man, the stranger. She didn't know the merman in front of her and who knew what he could probably do. Kleo settled again, sitting on a rock sticking out of the ground. In which was made of sand. Kleo looked at the male. Her hair floating above her.

Invisible Hunter

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lear the Merman

User Image

Lear sighed again, of course she didn't know if she was new here. He sat down and crossed his arms as she swam away. "You know, I'm not contagious or anything. I'm just new. The name's Lear. I bet you wanted to know." He said and slouched against a wall. There was a time where he'd been prince of his kingdom but he had been kicked out. He wished he would've behaved a little more, however, he was still a virgin and his mind was far away from sex with everything going on. "I can see that it's a zoo."

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Kleo the Mermaid
User Image

Kleo looked up at him, "Yes, though this isn't any Zoo. They are cruel and force you to breed. Though they wait for two to fall in love. The docter will give you a check up pretty soon." She swam around this man. To see which ocean was from. She didn't know, therefore she poked his forehead, hard as a rock. "The Atlantic Ocean, I'm guessing." She spoke louder now.

Invisible Hunter

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
S3XY Rainbow Panda

Lear the Merman

User Image

Lear sighed. "Damn, one of those zoos. What do you mean by check up?" He asked, obviously nervous. He watched her swim around and felt her poke his forehead. "Yes, why?" He asked, not understanding what she just did.

Generous Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
S3XY Rainbow Panda

User Image Sactem The Furry

Sactem breathed heavily as the drugs took effect. His heart raced. He struggled to think clearly. All he wanted to do was help Leo and now he wasn't sure what to do. "W-what's your name? D-do you f-feel like I feel?" He managed to urge out. He looked at Leo and his mind began to fill with the drugs desire. He closed his eyes and layed by her.

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image Leo The FurryLove is always good for the heart.
Hyper, Loving, Curious, Different
No ordinary Furry

Leo looked at Sactem, her limp body still sitting in the chair. She leaned her head to look at the clear bag and spoke softly, "I... Am... being drugged. Help... me...." She held her hand up onto Sactem's cheek.

OOC: Pm's or timeskip will occur soon
Vincent

Vincent sat quietly inside of a truck as it pulled up to the exhibit he was to be in. His hands, wings and tail were bound. His mouth was covered with a cloth. It was actually kind of humiliating. The guards pulled him out of the truck and led him to the cave like exhibit. He looked around, hoping to find a way to escape, but only saw other exhibits. They removed his chains and the cloth before quickly locking the thick metal door behind them. "Great." he said quietly to himself as he rubbed his wrists and wings. "How am I going to get out of this one?"

User Image

Generous Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
S3XY Rainbow Panda

Sactem smiled, "I'll help you." He said as he pulled the needles out of her. "If you'll help me." He said. His body was far from limp although he wished it was the opposite. He didn't want it to happen like this and put the needles into him.

(OOC: I'd prefer pms but im fine with whatever.)

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image Leo The FurryLove is always good for the heart.
Hyper, Loving, Curious, Different
No ordinary Furry

Leo had half opened eyes, her hand now an the chair. "Anything..." She whispered, trying to shift herself to where she was leaning on an elbow.

OOC: Pm's now.

Generous Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
S3XY Rainbow Panda

Sactem moved to hug her taking more of the drug and becoming limp in her arms. "Don't leave me." He begged. His eyes sparkled with the loneliness he had held in all those years. He put his lips on her neck and kept his eyes closed.

OOC: K i'll wait for it.
        Y A K U x R U B I x C H A I N
                        T H I S x I S xA xxD R E A M
                        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        ( I D O N ' T W A N T T O WAKE UP )
                        ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                        She was dragged to a cage and then placed down inside the cage aong with a male half dragon being, she slowly looked up "Hugh..." and noticed the Male Dragon chained as well to the cage, "Ouch..." she flinched in pain from her ankle, "Why all this?..." she tried to scratch the chuckle as much as she could but soon looked to the Male and spoke to him "I'm sorry to see you here as well..." she said while still trying to get release. "Argh...." she flapped her wings a bit and then stood sat down, she turned her sight to the Male again "Are you alright?..." she asked worried.
Vincent

Vincent turned when he heard the door open again. He watched as a female dragon was brought inside. Once the guards were gone, he knelt down beside her. He nodded at her comment. "I'm sorry to see you trapped too." He saw that she was in pain. "Don't worry about me. How is your ankle?" His supplies were taken by the guards, so unfortunately, he wasn't able to do much for her.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces