Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Welcome.

Hello, I am Panda. Just a fair warning, this is a series RP. I must say, this RP has many different creatures.
Panda

The Mythical ZOO catches Mythical animals/half animals. And you are one of them! I may warn you! We will try to drug you to get you to mate with the other in the some area and type. So please, your role is trying to risk your own lives to help each other esape. Though, the catcher is sneaky and is hard to distract. You are also caged, caged in your own way. With either male or female of your type of breed. Thank you for letting us capture you!

Thanks for joining!

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Welcome. To. R u l e s

~Please don't god-mod, it's a horrible thing
~I love you all, but this is a Semi-Lit. To Adv-lit. Make posts pretty and all and add pictures.
~Ok so PM me all profiles. I will tell you what to do from there.
~Follow ToS, anything in ToS follow.
~I love you all, but when it's full.... It'll be full....
~Ok, so what ever the rest of the rules are follow them.
~I know I'm sloppy with the rules, it's just that I don't want to type a whole bunch of stuff.

Thanks for joining!

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Welcome. To. C r e a t u r e s

PM me with the title "I love you Panda!" To tell me your read the rules.

The Nagas
Male:
Female: Taken
The "Furries"
Male: Taken
The Unicorns
Male:
Female:
The Fairies
Male:
Female:
The Weretigers
Male:
The Mermaids/Men
Male: Taken
The Ghosts and Dragons
Male Ghost:
Female Ghost: Taken
Male Dragon: Taken
Female Dragon: Taken

I may add more. But this is enough for now.

Thanks for joining!

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Welcome. To. S k e l i t o n

[align=left][color=yourcolor]Name:
Bio: [4-10 sentences or more]
Appearence: [img]Img here[/img][/color][/align]

You can make it fancier.

Thanks for joining!

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Welcome. To. P r o f i l e s

Wars Favorite Demon
Name: Sactem
Race: Furry
Bio: Sactem is a kind and caring person. He is all for helping others. However, like any teenager he tends to let his hormones get the best of him. He is also a virgin who hasn't even had his first kiss yet. He was captured while walking home one night and wants to see freedom and maybe find his true love.
Appearence: Click This Link to see his IMG

S3XY Rainbow Panda
Name: Leo Ann Hactus
Race: Furry
Bio: Hehe. Leo grew up wild but was caught and then taimed. She hated it, though she never really liked the wild either. Her parents die... Rather killed each other. So she had no choice to come here. But she hates it because she gets drugged without knowing to breed. She hated everything about.Appearence: Click This Link To See My IMG

Name: Kleo
Race: Mermaid
Bio: She can't tell you. You. Might. Die. In. Pain.
Appearence: Click This Link To See My IMG

12iri
Name: Devora "Dev, Ora" Le Fey
Race: Ghost
Bio: Devora was a girl living in the lovely streets of England, daughter to the mayor and a prostitute. Being that her mother was a prostitute, she could not let anyone know of who her father is due to his image. So, she was raised with the Jezebels, but never had to take up the life they lead. Instead, she went on to court an older man, eventually they had an engagement. Really, she only agreed to escape a life of prostitution since she was repulsed by it, but sadly she was the one taken advantage of. The man she was to marry sadly was a little off in the head. He was part of a cult and planned to sacrifice Devora for immortality. Witchcraft was something catching, and a lot of others showed interest in it but did not voice it. The church of England was very against it, and were harsh on all wiccans. None the less, this man killed Devora, thinking her a virgin. To spill a virgins blood would have granted him immortality, but Devora did indulge in a few men herself. Thus, she became some creature stuck in a tango between life and death. A purgatory on Earth. Eventually, she was taken in by the zoo, but she doesn't plan on sticking around for long. She has plans to escape. Hopefully.
Appearance: Click This Link To See Her IMG

Alucard Daemon
Name: Lear Daemon
Race: Merman
Bio: Lear's past is one he hates to share. He had lived a normal life until one day his adult scales grew in and he was shunned. He swam through the sea, getting as far away as possible. That's when he swam into a fishing net and was taken to the zoo. He can change to a human but he hates to do so. He normally sits underwater in his glass cage as if waiting for someone to come along.
Appearence: Click

evil dante24
Name: Vincent valentine
Race: Dragon
Bio: Vincent was born and raised in a village hidden in the mountains. Tired of his life there, he left his home to explore the outside world. He visited a couple towns, hoping to find something worthwhile. During his travels however, he stumbled across a catcher. He was caught a day later.

II ohhMarie II
Name: Lenora Ruina
Race: WereTiger
Bio: She lived in a nice home, had a loving family and even a crush. Though that all changed when one day a man came and proposed to her, she did not know him and did not want to be with him so she ran away that night. But not used to being alone at night she decided to go back home and apologize to her mother and father for her rude behavior and for running away. On the way home she was captured, now she is in the Mythical Zoo waiting for someone to love again, though more than anything she wants to return home.
Appearance:Click

AngelNyah
Name:Yaku Rubī Shain
Race:Female Dragon
Bio: She is a dragon very respectful and polite at first but stubborn, it's very rare for her to answer rude to people, or she does it isn't with the intention to do so.
She can be possessive and clumsy as well.
She had lived inside the dark cavern almost all her life with her older brother but one day when she was searching for food she got caught by the zoo catchers, and now she tries to practice as much as she can her power so one day she will be able to escape that prison that kept her form seeing her brother again.
She uses mostly fire abilities normal on a dragon although she is only half-dragon, she still does her best to improve her skills and hope that her brother will find her one day.

Thanks for joining!

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
O p e n e d ! : 3
Thanks for joining!

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image Leo The FurryLove is always good for the heart.
Hyper, Loving, Curious, Different
No ordinary Furry

Leo played with a mouse, her body not wearing anything but underwear. Appearently, she was in a glass cage, and the owner was getting her some clothes. Appearently, she wasn't the only one in the cage.... She was on her hands and knees, pawing at the glass. She sat down like a cat would, pawing at the glass. She looked at the other, continueing what she was doing. The mouse dangled from her mouth, she smiled, swallowing it whole. Leo purred, her tail curled, and her paws on the glass. Honestly, she didn't care that there was a guy in there with her. She was just hyper as always.

Leo started to whimper, thought the man put a large shirt on her... She didn't like it, in fact she hated it. So he took it away, putting a tube top on her. She stopped, looking at the man as he left. Leo turned around, crawling over to the other furry. She meowed, unknowing how to talk. She grew up without people. Her hair dangled infront of her. She smiled, her ear twitching.

Generous Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
S3XY Rainbow Panda

User Image Sactem The Furry

Sactem watched the girl in her underwear. He had only underwear on too but rejected clothes except for green ragged shorts. He watched her pawing the glass and purred. All his life he had been wanting to to be with someone but girls never seemed intrested in him. This girl was different and cute. He just hoped she liked him.
When the girl came over he looked at her "Hi." He had been raised to speak and brushed part of her hair out of her face. He smiled and gently scratched her ear. His stomach growled in hunger. 'I wonder when we will be fed I'm starved.'

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image Leo The Furry Love is always good for the heart.
No ordinary Furry

Leo looked at this male, her head tilted to the side. "Meow." She purred, her heart pounding softly. Though the man who owned the Zoo came in the cage and grabbed Leo by the ears. This caused Leo to stand, hardly, and trample along with the man. She didn't do anything, she couldn't. "Don't worry, I'll be back after I'm done with the check up..." She shouted before she entered into a room. A room full of needles and machinery. Leo panicked as she was strapped to a chair.

Generous Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200

Sactem looked at the man and went to the glass part of the cage as he disappeared down the hall with Leo. He growled a little and paced the cage waiting for the girl to return. His heart pounded 'Is she okay?'

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image
Katness looked at the furry, her eyes narrow. "She wont be coming back. She is going to get breeded with someone. If u are the only choice, then you will go also. But there are camras watching you." She was in a cage, not glass, but bars. She smiled, taking her hand putting it on the glass... the glass melted. "Get to her before anyone else does!"

Generous Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
S3XY Rainbow Panda

Sactem stood unsure if he could trust the girl who did that. He knew that the longer he took the less time he had. He nodded a thank you to the girl and ran down the hall to where he knew she was. He opened the door knowing if he made it out he would help the girl who helped him.

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
User Image Leo The FurryLove is always good for the heart.
No ordinary Furry

Leo strapped to a chair, her body trembling. Fear flew threw her, needles poking into her skin. Another Furry was at the other end, eager to mate with someone. The docter looked at the newest arrival and smirked. "Your the one to make more of your kind for display, we have her strapped down for you! Now, do as I say." The docter pulled Sactem over to Leo, her eyes were closed as the needles drugged her.

Generous Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
S3XY Rainbow Panda

Sactem looked puzzled as he looked from the doctor to leo. "I don't know what you're talking about sir." He said. His heart was pounding faster now. He licked his lips and brushed them against leo's cheek. "I'm here." he wispered to her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff