Welcome to Gaia! ::

Y A K U x R U B I x C H A I N
                        T H I S x I S xA xxD R E A M
                        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        ( I D O N ' T W A N T T O WAKE UP )
                        ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                        She smiled as she saw him open his eyes "Morning...sleeping dragon..." she giggled some and took something for him to eat directly to his mouth, "I'm feeling better although it still hurts..." she smiled kindly as she showed her red bruised ankle with a better color than the day before.
                        She sat beside him and started eating cutely as well, trying not making too much noise and showing her canine teeth digging on her food, after she done eating and was full, she stared at him eating, still smiling.
                        "I'm sorry... it's just... hard to look to rocks..." she giggled some disguising her swet drop falling behind her head (anime humor).
Vincent

Vincent was surprised by her suddenly feeding him. He chewed the food then quickly swallowed. "Thank you." He looked down at her ankle as she revealed it. "It looks much better." Once she sat down, he started to eat. "Its alright." he said with a smile. "Thank you for bringing me food."

User Image
                        She smiled kindly "It's the least I could do..." she giggled some and laid on the bed, suddenly she heard steps and were the catchers stepping close to them, she hid behind him afraid of what they were going to do with her again.
                        She hid her face on his back as they started forming magic balls on their hands to use as weapon to tame both of them.
Vincent

Seeing the catchers, he growled. "What do you want?" He Stretched out his wings to shield her from them. He didn't know what they were up to, but he knew that they were up to no good.

User Image
((sorry for the short post))
                        She held closer to his back but a catcher teleported to her side and caught her from behind making a magic ball to capture her.
                        She screamed from inside the ball and spread her wings inside, she then tried to scratch it but it was no use, the same gone to her fire balls, they didn't worked either.
                        They only delivered words to him "We are going to implant a tracing chip... you have yours already but we didn't had time for her, since she was struggling so much..." they grinned and started walking away with her inside the ball, she kept on trying to scratch it as much as she could always looking to Vincent.
Vincent

Vincent was unable to do anything as they captured her inside a bubble. He had no idea they had implanted a chip into him. Hearing that they were going to do the same to her, he clentched his fists. "Oh no you don't!" He shouted as he lunged at them, tackling one to the ground. He looked at the other. "Release her! NOW!"

User Image
                        She looked to him fighting against the catchers, she continued scratching the ball till her claws starting digging her skin and bleeding sliding all way dropping to the ball, " Vincent!" she shouted from the ball and finally could release herself by one of the catchers obeyed his order of letting her go. She flapped her wings to the ground bleeding from her hands. The catchers teleported out of their range only leaving another words " Fine! You'll see... " they disappeared and she stared to Vincent.
Vincent

Vincent continued to growl until the men dissapeared. As soon as they were gone, he quickly ran to her side. "Are you alright?" he asked as he hugged her. He didn't know what they would do to her beyond putting a tracking chip into her, but thankfully, he saved her this time. He noticed her hands were bleeding. He removed his jacket with his tail and wrapped her hands in it.

User Image
                        She felt him hold her tight and then he wrapped her hands in his jacket " I'm sorry..." she said as he was wrapping them and hugging her, she then walked with him smiling.
                        "And thank you..." she smiled kindly as she watched his jacket get bloody, " Oh my..." she sat with him, and looked down, like she was sad she couldn't do nothing.
                        "
Vincent

Vincent shook his head. "There is no reason to apologize." He said quietly as he hugged her again. "Your welcome." He noticed her looking at his jacket and looked down. "Don't worry about it. I can clean it later." He smiled. "As long as you are safe, I don't care." He looked at the spot the men were at. "Curse them."

User Image
                        Yaku unwrapped her hands and then tried to search for water around her, but she widened her eyes for a brief moment and blushed some when he said he just wanted her safe, she looked to him with a kind smile "Thank you..." she tried to look around her again but no result.
                        "How can I clean this?..." she mumbled to herself and then looked to Vincent "Don't worry more about me... I'll try to figure out a way to clean this for you..." she said as she lift up and walked around cave.
Vincent

Vincent slowly let go of her as she started to move around. "Your welcome." He said with a smile. The more time he spent with her, the more he wondered if being captured may hay have actually been a good thing. Seeing that she was looking for water, he pointed a little deeper in the cave. "If your sure about cleaning it, there may be water deeper in the cave."

User Image
                        Yaku looked to him and smiled gracefully when he told her where the water was, she then walked to there and started rubbing the cloth inside the water seeing strings of blood dance inside it and getting out from the jacket.
                        She then finally managed to clean it and found a chair so she could hang it over and let it dry.
                        She then walked over again to the water and tried to wash her claws better "Ahh..." she complained in low tone as she watched blood slide from her skin.

Tipsy Spark

User Image
Dreams are more real than reality itself, they're closer to the self.

User Image

Lenora looked around wondering just what type of zoo this was and where was the zoo keeper?," Every zoo still had a keeper right?" She thought to herself as she a ball around her cage, it looked like a comfy home and anything was better than returning home so she didn't mind being here. Though she wish to know what was the deal with her being here.

User Image

In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
S3XY Rainbow Panda
Kleo the Mermaid
User Image

Kleo seemed to feel.... Watched.... She noticed a man above, looking straight into her eyes. She swam up to the surface, the sandy land had glass around it so children wouldn't fall in. "I hope you know that the dragons aren't here. But I will tell you that I am surely not just a mermaid." Apparently, she was taking to the Zoo Keeper. Kleo gave a look, climbing out of the water and onto land... Two legs were viewable. She looked down back into the water as the man left.

OOC: I'm the Zoo Keeper yes. Hold on a minute while I find a picture.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff